Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Violettes Divines Parfums Berdoues for women

Violettes Divines Parfums Berdoues for women
dislike

Violettes Divines Parfums Berdoues for women Pictures

A fragrance that is extremely sensual, elegant and contemporary. Violette Divine is a fragrance emphasized with precious colors: gold for excellence, black for mystery and purple for elegance. This irresistible weapon of seduction is a combination of glamour, sensuality and prestige.

Intense, powerful and sensual, it opens with notes of mandarin. The heart is magical with violet and cedar, while the romantic base consists of sandalwood.

It is available as 50 and 80 ml EDP.

Mandarin Orange Violet Leaf

Virginia Cedar Violet White Tabacco

Sandalwood Tuberose

Violettes Divines Fragrance Reviews

If Insolence and Violettes Divines were real gals...

Insolence would be the flirty and precocious girl. She is one you might enjoy talking to at a party now and again, but wouldn't want to live with or marry. Lots of fun, pretty as posies but slightly spoiled and immature.

Violettes Divines, on the other hand, is a gorgeous self-assured woman of the world. She is classy (but never arrogant or haughty) and wafts refinement, elegance and grace. This one is a keeper!

Sillage: good
Longevity: above average
Overall: 3.75/5

Definitely a violet lover's perfume, this also has a bit more heft than your usual soliflore does. Not to mention, that exquisite black atomizer bottle completely completes the whole "vibe" thisperfume possesses. Divine? Indeed!

smile4thecamera
smile4thecamera

This is a sexy, intoxicating perfume, and definitely not your Great Auntie's type of heavy violet cologne. Thank you BelleofRivendell for the sample - I immediately had to have it. I love the sharp opening and the soft violet woody dry down. It lasts most of the day on me, but very lightly as the day nears an end. I love the bottle and the packaging was fabulous as well. A fabulous niche scent that won't break the bank.

vintage_scent
vintage_scent

Oh, my goodness...this is as light as the feathers of a cygnet, and just as delicate. Divine wears much like an Annick Goutal perfume. A sweet and simple fragrance, it opens with a bit of a sour orange, but then the violet quickly comes forward, and blends together with the cedar, and lastly the sandalwood joins in making this a lovely, powdery violet that transforms it into a beautiful swan. But don't blink, you might miss it, before it spreads it wings and flys away...
Gorgeous

Parfums Berdoues VIOLETTE DIVINE is an intoxicating dark woody violet perfume. I recently tried Lush TUCA TUCA, which is also a dark violet perfume, but that one smells a bit burnt and rubbery and never really develops in any very enticing way.

In contrast, VIOLETTE DIVINE seems very briefly a bit sour and sharp in the opening, but patience pays off as that is merely the preparation for a huge beautiful blast of dark woody oriental violet wonderfulness. This creation has huge sillage and excellent longevity, and, as if all of that were not enough already, it comes in a gorgeous bottle which you can actually put out on display without risking damage to the eau de parfum inside.

This is a seductive, intimate perfume, which would be out of place in an office or public setting, but at home, all I can say is "Ooh la la!!!!!"

lhollingdrake
lhollingdrake

Too powdery for me. I prefer Violettes Cherie, but adore Violette Precieuse from Caron.

I don't know why, but I was epecting a little more sex appeal. ZERO sex appeal. Unless you are Humbert Humbert. Too little girl for me. Or old woman. But definitely not sexy woman.

Belil
Belil

I have to admit I bought this more for the gorgeous bottle it comes in than for the juice itself.
I like it, but I don't love it. The scent smells somewhat rubbery to me, I really love violets, but this is the leas likeable violet of all violet perfumes I have. It's pretty and complex (I'm sure there's more to it than the notes state and I like to wear it as an evening fragance with a little black dress and pretent to be a flirty type.

Rush Bijoux
Rush Bijoux

To purrz11, violet is known as flirty scent because it has ionone in its chemical compounds which can turn off human's nose's ability to smell the scent for moments at a time, so it's probably why you have a hard time smelling it, especially if you try to do it obsessively :)

Source : Wikipedia

purrz11
purrz11

I just got my sample of this a few minutes ago. It is absolutely gorgeous and exactly what I was hoping for BUT I am struggling to smell it even though I've applied a triple dose. I hope this is just a sniffer malfunction because it would be a shame not to be able to fully enjoy this celebration of violets and cedar. Breathtaking!

I.I
I.I

I like the original Violetes much better but this is a charming fragrance.
It is a spicy, dark Violet, not equally romantic but much more alluring. I'd swear I smell vanilla, a lot of vanilla.
It's more of a night time perfume I think, but then it depends on the mood and who wears the perfume of course. It could be also worn under daylight, though it would require application with a light hand then. It would be suitable for all ages though and it's not heavy, like all of the lovely Berdoues house.
It's one of my most favorite houses.

Fizzy
Fizzy

I can't wait for the sample, until it arrives! A nice guy from the France shop promised me to send two samples to me in a letter.

The bottle is absolutely gorgeous, I love black bottles with pump on it! The name imagines naturally violet fragrance from France, with a wave of sandalwood, long lasting, opulent and sweet. Maybe something similar with Insolence from Guerlain but naturally, not artificial.

icekat
icekat

First of all I love the decadent black and gold old-fashioned bottle with the hand pump. The perfume comes in an adorable round box similar to those boxes that were used for fashionable hats in old times. The perfume too captures the charm of the old times when getting a perfume and putting it on a dresser was like receiving precious jewelry. VIOLETTE DIVINE is a dark, dense and lavish violet perfume, slightly powdery but quite captivating and beautiful.

I am sure that the notes that are listed here are incomplete. There is something dark, complex and opulent about this scent that cannot be explained by the listed notes. The start is a dense, dark, purple and rich citrus mixed with what I think is geranium and sweet, almost vanilla like powdery note. The violets become prominent in the heart notes surrounded by the sweet and powdery floral bouquet. I am sure I smell sweet, dark roses mixed with the violets in the heart notes. The base is more musky than woody on my skin with a touch of vanilla and I love it.

I highly recommend this scent if you are looking for sexy, dark and opulent violet scent. I love violets and I have many gentle, soft, innocent and beautiful violet scents. But this one is different. It has a lot of character and quite sensual. I could imagine that this is something that a capricious prima donna of the Opera House in Paris circa end of 19th century would love to receive from her aristocratic lover to celebrate their infamous love affair.

(This review is for Eau de Perfume)

Cereza
Cereza

Oh my god, this is extremely SEXY. The bottle itself provokes the imagination and tells the story of the juice inside perfectly.
Violets appear differently, here it's candy violet, the opening was even a bit too sweet for my taste. It got away from what I love about violets at the heart part, the cedar here is a bit too cloying and heavy for me, but as I've found out I'm not fond of cedar mostly.

Anyhow - very sexy, sweet and a bit dry from the cedar, but not for my taste. Not my kind of violets.

Violettes Divines by Parfums Berdoues 4.23 out of 5 based on 51 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Parfums Berdoues Violettes Divines fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Parfums Berdoues Violettes Divines, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Violettes Divines by Parfums Berdoues. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Violettes Divines by Parfums Berdoues represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.