Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Violettes de Toulouse Eau de Toilette Parfums Berdoues for women

Violettes de Toulouse Eau de Toilette Parfums Berdoues for women
dislike

ozonic
Violettes de Toulouse Eau de Toilette Parfums Berdoues for women Pictures Violettes de Toulouse Eau de Toilette Parfums Berdoues for women Pictures

Violettes de Toulouse Eau de Toilette by Parfums Berdoues is a Floral fragrance for women. Violettes de Toulouse Eau de Toilette was launched in 1936. The fragrance features violet, iris, jasmine, raspberry, musk, tonka bean, heliotrope and violet leaf.

Violet iris Jasmine Raspberry Musk Tonka Bean Heliotrope Violet Leaf

Calypso Violette

Violettes de Toulouse Eau de Toilette Fragrance Reviews

relle
relle

Real violets, a hint of heliotrope, reminding me of springtime, romance, and lace. On me, stronger at first but still a good skin scent 6 hours later, edt. There's a lot to be said for subtlety!

jkmt21
jkmt21

i have a bottle of Violettes de Toulouse L'Original, which i am not 100% sure it is the same potion as this; i love it! candied violetes, the smell of confections and sugar, powdery and soothing. very feminin and antique in a way, a scent for young mademoiselles in 1935? so true to violets to make it unusual for a perfume made out of one of the most popular flowers. longevity on skin is rather short, but remains a little longer on clothes.

mpbrown
mpbrown

A beautiful little candied violet. It turns into a light violet/vanilla skin scent after an hour or so, but I noticed that it seems to have more longevity when it's warmer. I didn't notice it being there at all until I went outside in the heat and all of a sudden it was there again. It was still very personal, but lovely :) I would like it better if it had more sillage for a longer period of time. I sampled the edt, btw.

Add: Another note about the longevity. So I've had this one since last night before bed. It is now mid afternoon, I thought the fragrance was gone and applied something different. I went shopping, it's hot today, I came in and suddenly smell violets, so...... I think heat might be the key to aiding the longevity of this fragrance :)

Mary-Jayne
Mary-Jayne

Very pretty violet but longevity is appallingly bad - maybe 10 minutes at most, and you can only smell it with your nose pressed to your skin.
The smell is not dissimilar to Molinard's Violette, however it smells slightly sweeter to me. I prefer Molinard as it has a lovely scent and lasts several hours on me. This one is not as powdery as Borsari violette di parma in my opinion, and the Borsari .
It is pretty but not worth the ££s for me as it lasts just a few minutes.
The edp is not the same fragrance, it has a much more grapey rosey berry note to me that I don't like.

lilou
lilou

Nice, feminine and romantic. I love it : only violets and musk,as the EDP which is sweeter.
It smells like a bunch of violets. It's light and yummy, comfy.
Correct lasting power.

Shwets
Shwets

Such a pretty delicate and non overly sweet violet but very close to the skin and short lived. Reminds me of the parma violet candies. This edt is far more prettier than the edp - which has additions of other notes like berries?

There are several excellent violet soliflores available, and I find many of them very similar to one another, particularly those which date back to the nineteenth century. It seems to me that if you like one of them you'll like all of them, including this one, Berdoues VIOLETTES DE TOULOUSE.

I love natural-smelling violets, and that is what this is, essentially. Comparing this Berdoues offering with Borsari VIOLETTA DI PARMA or Molinard VIOLETTE or Christian Celle CALYPSO VIOLETTE or L'Artisan Parfumeur VERTE VIOLETTE, I have a tough time deciding which one I like the best--because I love them all! The drydowns end up being very similar, though they all start out a bit different. Some are a bit more sweet or a bit more green, but violet is the focus in all.

Of the soliflores familiar to me, VIOLETTES DE TOULOUSE edt smells closest to--indeed, nearly indistinguishable from--VIOLETTA DI PARMA edp, both of which are more like cologne than parfum. These are light and airy, almost watery (but *not* aquatic!!!) solutions of violet. Not too sweet, just a bit green, a little bit powdery. Very natural and innocent without seeming childish.

These are not complex creations, just a celebration of the natural beauty of violets. The longevity of VIOLETTES DE TOULOUSE is a bit better than VIOLETTA DI PARMA, but it's still not great. But that's okay, since it gives one the license to spray and re-spray with reckless abandon!

Fizzy
Fizzy

It is so beautiful, you do not make a fault to buy this. It is actually no parfum, it is more a light cologne violets water. The lasting power is sadly very poor (10 Min) , you have to definitely get the EdP for this (lasting power about 4 hours) or Violets Divine - lasting power the whole evening. I want to buy the body powder.

panda0410
panda0410

This is absolutely beautiful - pure violets, its a very pretty *little* perfume, it doesn't scream volumes, nor does it make a grand entrance of any sort, its a rather shy little fragrance, just like the tiny violets that grow under the dappled shade to peek their faces out ever so briefly, so this perfume does the same - for an EDT it wears for just while, perhaps an hour or so.

It has a beautiful powdery drydown which again is great if you like those sorts of perfumes, the vanilla and heliotrope are there, but they are very very gentle, more like a whisper of a scent, the musk you can feel immediately.

There is a slightly fruity accord, but it isn't loud or obnoxious or overly obvious in any way, its enhances the simplistic gentleness of the predominantly violet fragrance.

Owing to this perfumes shyness and reluctance to stay at its own party, I will be on the lookout for the EDP version of this, although tracking it down in AU isn't overtly easy :(

BABYHEF
BABYHEF

feel fresh in the garden, just like the flower.if only they make it longer lasting. the edt just lasts 3 hours. and no more.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Parfums Berdoues Violettes de Toulouse Eau de Toilette fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Parfums Berdoues Violettes de Toulouse Eau de Toilette, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Violettes de Toulouse Eau de Toilette by Parfums Berdoues. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Violettes de Toulouse Eau de Toilette by Parfums Berdoues represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.