Designers » N-Q » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Blue Stratos Parfums Bleu for men
dislike

marine
herbal

Blue Stratos is a fresh masculine fragrance for individuals and adventurers. Top notes: marine notes, grapefruit, bergamot and lemon. Heart: rosewood, geranium and patchouli. Base: musk, pine, thyme, basil, mint and wood notes.

It is available as 50 and 100 ml EDT and the collection of body care products.

Sea water Bergamot Grapefruit Amalfi Lemon

Geranium Patchouli

Musk Thyme Mint Pine Woodsy Notes Basil

Blue Stratos Fragrance Reviews

vos
vos

Not the transparent aquatic this blue bottle suggests. not that i am comlaining.. Currently the action budget store in the Netherlands sells sets of 50 ml edt and a little tube of shaving gel for only €4. I had to try it since i have a thing for old style mens collognes. This is the old version, not the bottle on the picture here but the one with a metal cap. Heavy longlasting barbershop type cologne in the style of brut and old spice.
Has a lot of lastingpower and a lot of oakmoss. Fans should try it.

Tall Dark and Handsome
Tall Dark and Handsome

I recently bought a bottle that I happened to spot in a 'budget' type store. It was only a few quid so I thought I would buy it and have a trip down memory lane; I wished I hadn't of bothered. Either this stuff has been dramatically altered or my taste in frags has completely changed. It's a weak, watery fragrance and what fragrance WAS there in the first initial spritz simply vanished on me five minutes later. I have since given it away. Back in my teens I used to think this stuff was great, hey, maybe I was wrong about the summers being longer back then too.

mountain72
mountain72

All time classic.

Escoteric
Escoteric

I had a real old bottle by Shutton and man all my uncles and youngsters wore this. The whole room and pub when they were in smelt like a European nightclub. I used to sneak some of my dads old spice, I was too scared to touch his Amaris. It is a lovely scent that for £3 did its job. Lovely fresh and cool! I don't know what the knew one is like but I wouldn't mind trying the older one again. It was a lovely blue button with a silver cap cheaply pressed on, however this pressing is not just reserved for the cheap end, I have seen some real expensive frags use this atomiser approach.

DSun
DSun

I have the old one made by Shulton (early 90's) and now a new one that came in today made by Parfums Bleu. Just be forewarned: it's not the same fragrance. The former had that 60s-70s women's vibe to it, employing the same aldehydes present in the later formulations of Lanvin Arpege (an aquatic oriental, if you will); the latter is citrusy and retains the benzophenone-2, which I think evokes that aquatic feel because it is used in sunscreens.

The two don't resemble each other. I prefer the old one mainly because of familiarity. The new one isn't bad, it's actually quite good, but I resent being hoodwinked into buying it on the premise that the two would, at the very least, bear certain similarities.

They're both cheap but do not smell like it. So, I really can't complain.

Snookums
Snookums

What a classic! This has never been topped by any other fragrance for men in my opinion. Smells blue, blue blue! Smells like the sky and sea together, incredibly fresh!

Karma-Shave
Karma-Shave

If someone said right there's a swimming pool what aftershave would you like it filled with? It would be this, it's got moderate longevity and silage but this does not detract from it being a fantastic classic that is ideal as a daily wear.

Just love this stuff.

mayburnjeremiah
mayburnjeremiah

Gre up on this smell.... had this small sample bottle which i stole from my uncle and keep sniffin it the whole day... could not use it or they would catch me..

Its been over 15 years since i smelled it now and want it badly... such a headache getting in India tho... some nice soul shud gift me a special addition.

Ce11estion
Ce11estion

I remember the late 1970's add with the skateboarders.. also loved the theme, used to sing it with my cousin when I was 11! This is the best of the cheaper male splash-on's of it's time, nicely marine, funkier and fresher than old spice or Brut 33, I used to open the bottle that my Dad had (but never used) and just sniff.. (this probably unwittingly led to my teen solvent abuse!) I've not smelt this in many years, although I did spot it a couple of months back in Boots store and wondered how well it would go down these days.. a nice classic I think.

waine
waine

I will never forget this. I practically grew up on this stuff. Well promoted, marketed and advertised in South Africa during the early eighties, Blue Stratos was synonymous with top well known cheaper mens colognes back in those days.

I remember it being very fresh, almost sea-like with strong citrus accords. All I can say is that it used to be very nice. I have wonderful memories from using this juice.

With respect, I will not buy it again as it is not something I want to define myself with.

bp
bp

I really like this perfume.
It is ultra masculine.
It brings me memories of the past.
And it's amazing how it still keeps in the market.
Very good and very cheap.

Rob in VanCity
Rob in VanCity

Old outdated smell from the 80s. But smells great and fresh. Kind of like Old Spice!

merlelogan
merlelogan

My friend 20yrs ago and i have always been a great fan of this one. Blue stratos is a scent that bring back memories of the past, call me old fashioned but hey we all have our favourites. I would always recommend this to my mates no matter what.
This one had a competition with the Mandate scents they both have been sooo popular back in the days. I wish this could be put back on the market as there are some people out to get them..:)
Highly recommend this again..

theconnection
theconnection

My brother used to have this as a young teengager 15 years ago or more & I just loved it because of it's super fresh super clean aquatic values.

I personally haven't seen this mens perfume for sale in over 10 years but if you like a really easy going scent - this is a nice old favorite.

nezzabel
nezzabel

OMG this is so funny, it's my brother's most hated fragrance! He received this fragrance as a gift, 3 years in a row and he absolutely hated it! It was hilarious seeing his face while acepting the gift!=)
From what I remember, this fragrance is very sharp, even acidic, and clearly not suitable for a young man.

David07
David07

Don't mind this one. It's one that can be worn any wear and you know no one will be offended. You don't have to be self conscious wearing it and it is not going to impinge on your personality. You will have to supply that element yourself. So imo has its place as an every day scent, if you fell like wearing something that won't make to much of a statement, but be respectable up close. Have to be 40+ years to wear it as it is an older fashion in fragrance, but has stood the test of time. Really cheap. The 50ml aftershave is the about cost of a couple of coffees.

etmpewo
etmpewo

After a long time, I've purchased this fragrance again. It's not expensive and I'm a woman, but I've know this fragrance for a long time and I still LOVE it. It's fresh, citrus. Any man should have this fragrance, just to have something easy to wear.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

Aquatic as anything you can find, even more so than Acqua Di Gio in my opinion. Citrus was never too much, but the smell itself was one you could only get in Target or Kmart.
This was such an awesome smell, but now that I'm alot older and have explores so much, I've found it to be cheap.
Even the bodyspray, I used the body spray for a while, which would start of nice but only for half of the life of the can of the product itself, the actual smell would run out before the aerasole. Even Lynx/Axe held better quality than that!

Pick up the quality of the formula, even though youll have to charge a bit more for it, and i'd be on that so fast...

LuckyStar1
LuckyStar1

I used this in a gift set with the body spray when i was around 14 years of age which is a very long long time ago. It made me feel grown up and it was fresh smelling and yes powdery. I can almost remember the smell without even smelling it now if you know what i mean. There was a Blue Stratos Sport too if i remember correctly.

cherryred80
cherryred80

Fresh, clean powder. Very masculine, very barbershop - the APD smells more powdery than the EDT and the aftershave balm is light and easily absorbed. Ideal for an everyday scent; longevity better than expected but won't last all day without a refresh. This might be old fashioned but it's lasted this long for a reason. Very good.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Parfums Bleu Blue Stratos fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Parfums Bleu Blue Stratos, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Blue Stratos by Parfums Bleu. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Blue Stratos by Parfums Bleu represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.