Designers » N-Q » Chypre « Groups

English Blazer Parfums Bleu for men

English Blazer Parfums Bleu for men
dislike

marine

English Blazer is a luxurious and sophisticated men's fragrance; the scent of English heritage and traditions. Light and cool, it opens with marine upper note, lemon and tangerine. In the heart are: cardamom, cloves, bay leaf and basil, while the base features sandalwood, moss and musk.

It is available as 50 and 100 ml EDT and the collection of body care products.

Sea water Amalfi Lemon Mandarin Orange

Clove Cardamom Basil Bay Leaf

Musk Sandalwood oak moss

English Blazer Fragrance Reviews

Dimitrios
Dimitrios

I have both EDT & A/S & in my opinion , smells better than DN ... way more richer & denser & very natural smelling .

Charles
Charles

Original was produced by Yardley. English Blazer is very good British version of Drakkar Noir.

scentking
scentking

This scent is pure masculine classic gold,
IMO this scent lasts longer than mosts scent in my collection, even after bathing the smell remains.
Even though these days its found on the local chemist shelf it is still a great drop and an all time classic.

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

NO EFFIN WAY!!! I can't believe English Blazer is on here X-D fantastic! I'm not being sarcastic at all, this scent wreaks of nostalgia for my teen days, I would pinch it from my dad and take it to school, all my classmates would say "dude! Sophisto or what?". Of course, they were 14 year olds too, but we know what we liked; smelling like our dads X-D It was like having a beer at 14; I enjoyed the fact that i wasnt repulsed by it anymore because i actually enjoyed the taste, much like wearing cologne at 14. But of all the aftershaves and colognes, its hard to find one at 14 that you like.

I don't remember what it smelt like, but I know of it as a masculine, refining, proper Brittish scent.

igork
igork

Just to make a statement this was some of the first colognes I owned and this one is something like the second version. The first one smelled amazing and the cup was silver not gold, and it was straight from the bottom to the end. The bottle was tallest and slimmest. Here the second version with the golden weird cup shape is more like a copy I think they changed the oils with synthetic ones.
It could be worn by a gentleman in special occasions in his middle 40's. The smell is with citrus opening like orange mixed with mint and other herbs with the freshness of the air on cool night on the beach.
2 Version:
Sillage: 5
Longevity: 4 hours

1 Version ORIGINAL:
Silage: from 1 to 10 somewhere 8
Longevity: 10+ hours(I was awaking from sleep every 2 hours and wondering where is it coming this strong smell, where am I, home in my bed or lying on the beach at night :D, weird stuff)

instantjim
instantjim

Thank you admin' for including this on the website! I have been waiting for some time to review this fragrance!

English Blazer is one of those fragrances that can be found at almost every chemist (at least here in Australia). It starts off with crisp lemon underpinned by herbs and spices. It is really superior, in my opinion, to fragrances like Live Jazz, where the lemon smells like a cleaning product or a spray starch.

The herbs and spices that are in this fragrance have a camphorous quality that really adds depth to it. It almost smells like there is some lavender hidden away somewhere. Oakmoss is at the base and complements the middle notes and helps to maintain the crispness as the lemon subsides.

The whole concoction exudes class, a class which belies the fact that it is generally only found in chemist stores, next to the Blue Stratos and Lynx (Axe).

The longevity is not outstanding with this one, but still reasonable (lasts perhaps 3 hours on me before it is virtually undetectable).

English Blazer by Parfums Bleu 4.25 out of 5 based on 11 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Parfums Bleu English Blazer fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Parfums Bleu English Blazer, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify English Blazer by Parfums Bleu. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of English Blazer by Parfums Bleu represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Van Cleef & Arpels Tsar Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Jacomo Jacomo de Jacomo Jacques Bogart One Man Show Guy Laroche Drakkar Noir Geoffrey Beene Grey Flannel Versace Dreamer Shulton Company Old Spice Original Antonio Puig Quorum Aramis Aramis Lomani Lomani pour Homme Francesco Smalto Francesco Smalto pour Homme Oscar de la Renta Oscar for Men Montana Montana Parfum d'Homme Alfred Sung Sung Homme Ralph Lauren Polo Van Cleef & Arpels Van Cleef & Arpels pour Homme Paco Rabanne Black XS Yardley English Blazer