Designers » N-Q » Oriental Floral « Groups

Elite Model Attitude Parfums Elite for women

Elite Model Attitude Parfums Elite for women
dislike

caramel

Elite Model Attitude is fragrance for women introduced in 2006 in a duo with men's fragrance Elite Model Attitude pour Homme. It is created in cooperation with perfumer Richard Herpin. The fragrance opens with notes of lily of the valley, cassia, pear, and black currant. The heart unifies floral rhythms of rose, violet and osmanthus, while the base introduces amber, tonka and gourmand caramel.

Elite Model Attitude is available as 30ml (1 fl.oz.), 50ml (1.7 fl.oz.) and 100ml (3.4 fl.oz.) EDP, with matching 150ml (5.2 fl.oz.) deodorant.

Black Currant Cassia Pear Lily-of-the-Valley

Violet Osmanthus Rose

Tonka Bean Amber Caramel

Elite Model Attitude Fragrance Reviews

bambilka
bambilka

где его можно купить, очень хочеться. Мой любимъй

AnaVasconcelos
AnaVasconcelos

Where can I find Elite Model Attitude Parfums Elite for women??

ritachi
ritachi

Young, sweet, and trendy but nothing particularly outstanding. This used to be my everyday perfume in high school, and I still find myself reaching for it if I can't decide what to wear. Not too sweet, well-balanced, and just about unique a blend enough that it doesn't smell like a generic celebrity scent.

I love it ... should be available in stores... i think it s sweet perfume .. not cheap .. maybe just doesn t match with Jess skin.. but there is nothing bad to say about it!!!

guest_novacain
guest_novacain

i like the smell of it so much i have it now for 2 years and iwill keep buying it and i thnk its more for teenage the smell last evn after days when i go to wash my cloes and i go out in the sun alot i just love it
and jessmoberry : i don't know how that it smells like cheap womens !!!

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

I bought it the other day and i like this perfume. it smells sweet wich i like :)

liwe
liwe

for me this is the one of the best perfumes ever. Maebye more teenage than mature, but smels so sofisticated and rich. You can feel so diferent notes on each step. Perfect combination on tonka bean and caramel. Super e

guest_to jessmobery
guest_to jessmobery

what the hell do you think you are saying ? you have no right whatsover to critisize this perfume - i bet you smell like shit. I happen to think this smells almost as nice as my lacoste perfume so there goes your "This smells like cheap women" statement. You know what? I bet you just cant afford to buy any at all so piss off.

carito
carito

I have this parfume in the "Miami" version ..it smell ..like a bunch of fruit passion and tequila...but it dissapears so fast! i do like the smell..but it is shame it doesn`t last ..

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Parfums Elite Elite Model Attitude fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Parfums Elite Elite Model Attitude, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Elite Model Attitude by Parfums Elite. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Elite Model Attitude by Parfums Elite represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Paris Hilton Can Can Britney Spears In Control Curious Versace Versace Pour Femme Jennifer Lopez Live Juicy Couture Couture Couture Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Cathy Guetta Ibiza Femme Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera by Night Jessica Simpson Fancy Cacharel Amor Amor Avon Today Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Britney Spears Fantasy Aquolina Pink Sugar Versace Red Jeans Ghost Ghost Hugo Boss Boss Intense Britney Spears Radiance Viktor&Rolf Bonbon