Designers » N-Q » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Elite Model Attitude for Him Parfums Elite for men

Elite Model Attitude for Him Parfums Elite for men
dislike

Elite Model Attitude for Him by Parfums Elite is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Elite Model Attitude for Him was launched in 2006. The nose behind this fragrance is Henri Bergia. Top notes are anise, bergamot and pepper; middle notes are juniper berries and cedar; base notes are tonka bean, musk, vanilla, vetiver and brazilian rosewood.

Anise Bergamot Pepper

Juniper Berries Cedar

Tonka Bean Musk Vanilla Vetiver Brazilian Rosewood

Elite Model Attitude for Him Fragrance Reviews

ryan.bachielie
ryan.bachielie

Love that anise scent ! One all-time greatest !

DENIULTRAS
DENIULTRAS

Great pafume for peanuts or something! Used in conjunction with Jeanne Arthes, but now with Coty conglomerate, which in my mind confirms trip, type of perfume is so good that it does not rot in a Jeanne Arthes, let me ultra-strong union COTY Perfume pick it, to himself.Who knows, maybe there is some truth in this? Perfume is' brimming with 'elements (notes), but very rich and the very opening gives a very pleasant feeling of power, that is'a strong perfume which is well above, Designer of many house.Yes, reminiscent of Escada Magnetism and strong but I would add here that reminds me fairly and Prada Amber Pour Homme.Just is amazing that such a relatively cheap perfume and again at the start menu has an advantage over Antonio Banderas (Banderas Although there is Antonio and his hat down), yet no matter what, really incredibly intense open it, I'd rather dark, and some relatively heavy incense and yet extremely friendly, even in the very beginning of the opening , maybe about 15-20 minutes, musk and vanilla at all and I do not feel so 'heavy elements (notes) and not achieved, and shortly afterwards almost unnoticed' come as you are with them their touches of benzoin which fact no part but feels very well have made the 'wonder, above all, tonka bean, rosewood, black pepper also, almost gentle man to say 'little crazy.Incredibly sensual and powerful, by the strength of its opening, that I forgot to mention , even has the same 'intensity' hole as Dior Homme (2011), there is even a slight 'Like Gucci Pour Homme (so this is good), while in an advanced stage of mild appeal Paco Rabanne Ultra Violet, do not say something like that but have that 'explosion the' first opened and that some of their 'sweetu vibe, so I'd Between all these enumerated Elite Model Attitude, have listed but very very high! Once again, an amazing fragrance, although relatively' dark, too good to large boundaries, Designer of the world, even though it were, unknown player, he fought bravely, and was fairly rewarded is great (Jeanne Arthes-COTY), type I was in diapers, are being developed now and tomorrow will be the top, but honestly I'm afraid that might COTY and to desecrate it, and why, because I saw a bottle (female), and as one member noted, but very reminiscent of a 'conglomerate COTY cologne from, and if you look, before the bottles are much more resembled Designer 'catch some, of course, not decisive, but also bottle was not anything bad that looks good and it generally should seek exclusivity bottle Niche in the world, which of course does not mean that they are not in the world but objectively Designer less.Great ,all projections, intriguing aura and uncompromising I would say timeless elegance of times gone past but in a more modern guise, incredible charm given to me as the owner of 'power when wearing, also entirely possible to go out on the line almost all sizes Designer, and why not, and some Niche creations.p.s.Sincerely.Parfum is just as I said, dark, relatively heavy, very spicy, almost oriental, but it is simply amazing, 'and wearable in warmer weather? simply do not know how to explain it but there's some madness in this incense and bezoinu (which does not), of course vanilla, which allows the fragrance to be truly portable and operate solely in the night variants, there is' pulling the Prada Amber Pour Homme, which I wore last year moru.Yes now I finally got it to a perfume and the pitch pine (which I do not see it anywhere, but I feel very much in the use of) that in my opinion it just gives the freedom to wear in hot summer nights (no 'too hot). pss I honestly do not know what I've written all this, I know, I was so disgusted at the Designer house, it's terrible. Last awful, call him attempt was DH and I do not want to name it (2012), so I recently concentrated on a smaller home, of course with its own brand and absolutely original, which will tell you honestly, they are not expensive and they know by sometimes it indeed suddenly.Model Attitude is indeed the best example for that edgier to.Though has dropped, but frankly there's water in the Designer, very much!

bp
bp

This scent is fantastic.
Today it is rare to find it for sale ... which is a pity, since this perfume has an excellent price / quality ratio.
The longevity and projection are very good.
The Elite is very reputable company, and this scent lives up to its reputation.
Good job.
Recommend.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Parfums Elite Elite Model Attitude for Him fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Parfums Elite Elite Model Attitude for Him, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Elite Model Attitude for Him by Parfums Elite. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Elite Model Attitude for Him by Parfums Elite represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.