Designers » N-Q » Woody « Groups

Jus d’Amour Parfums Mercedes for women

Jus d’Amour Parfums Mercedes for women

Jus d’Amour fragrance contains notes of coconut palm, night blooming jasmine, violet, vanilla, sandalwood and cashmere. Available as 65 ml EDP and perfume oil.

Jasmine Sandalwood Vanille Violet Cashmere Wood Green Notes Palm Leaf

Jus d’Amour Fragrance Reviews

I just discovered this perfume and I must say - I am in love. I'm not a big foodie scent person so I was not too sure about the vanilla, but this is sooooo warm and just damn beautiful. I get the jasmine with the vanilla, not so much the woods. I literally feel so good when I wear this. I think it makes me feel sexy which is a nice thing. I find that I want to almost "slink" when I walk. The only complaint I have is that it does not last long on me. I am going to order the perfume oil, I hope that has better staying power.

Smells exactly of Chopard's Casmir--nothing special here, but the designer certainly has a lot of 'friends' (ahem) writing reviews about what an 'amazing person' she is, how talented, lovely, and, always, um..AMAZING. And of course, her fragrances are incredible...uh, not so much. God, I hate the internet sometimes...

First on, my reaction was, "Sunshine!" Smell Bent has a frag that smells very, very similar to this - understandable, there are similar notes in the base, but not all the same. What's interesting is that Sunshine is mostly blood orange on top, while this one is coconut palm and jasmine! But somehow, it translates in a similar way. I like this frag, it comes across tropical and "sunny" without being suntan lotion. It's sweet jasmine within a couple of minutes of application, and then very soon the sandalwood becomes more pronounced. Some note in here gives it a suggestion of orangey citrus, perhaps the coconut palm? It does not have much development to me, pretty linear, no surprises. It's not woody in a deep earthy way, more warm and powdery. Sillage is moderate, lasting power decent. Nice, summery frag.

Jus d'Amour (or the "juice of love") is not the only Parfums Mercedes scent released.

LEGEND (inspired by and having an image of a boxing legend inside the label) is a great "male" woody aquatic, and SASSY is quite nice, as well (and my Mom's fave of the line) and nothing like the perfume of the same name from mark. (Avon sister company)

Mercedes is an amazing person, and her perfumes blur that thin line between "mass-market/designer" and "niche/artsy" and are totally affordable AND last for a really long time! She is a great singer too! :-)

I have this in the perfumed oil...and its most excellent and soooo sexy!

im not really sure how i feel about this, ultimately i have decided its a jasmine based perfume and this is the star note. its blended quite well with a deep sweet-ish cocnutty scent. The jasmine has almost a sharp, deep pungent quality at first but it becomes softer over time. Ultimately I wont be buying a FB of this, it's nice but it's not me.

Jus d’Amour by Parfums Mercedes 4.56 out of 5 based on 10 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Parfums Mercedes Jus d’Amour fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Parfums Mercedes Jus d’Amour, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jus d’Amour by Parfums Mercedes. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jus d’Amour by Parfums Mercedes represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Bond No 9 New Haarlem By Kilian Back to Black Molinard Habanita Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur Atelier Cologne Vanille Insensee Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Mandorlo di Sicilia Hermes Elixir des Merveilles Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille The People Of The Labyrinths Luctor Et Emergo Tauer Perfumes 08 Une Rose Chypree Vince Camuto Vince Camuto Serge Lutens Fumerie Turque Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Night Serge Lutens Chergui DSH Perfumes Cafe Noir Aqaba Aqaba Classic Kerosene Santalum Slivers Bond No 9 Chelsea Flowers Bond No 9 High Line Aedes de Venustas Aedes de Venustas Eau de Parfum