Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Privilege Parfums Privilege for women

Privilege Parfums Privilege for women
dislike

sour

Privilege by Parfums Privilege is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Privilege was launched in 1986. The fragrance features jasmine and exotic fruits.

Jasmine Exotic Fruits

Or Noir
Nocturnes de Caron

Privilege Fragrance Reviews

jake.shouse
jake.shouse

Love this reminds me a lot of white linen but even though I smell a lot of similar notes they are very different scents White Linen is a classic by the house of Lauder which I own and love and White Linen is very long lasting now Privilege is not fruity at all it has no fruity notes. This stays longer than white linen does on my clothes and on my skin 24 plus hours so this is very heavy which is wonderful since I love heavy floral scents. I wore this for over a year and loved it but go tired of it and moved on but time too rebuy...

millascent
millascent

This perfume has floral, green-fruity, aldehyde, and powdery musky facets. It reminds me of Calyx, another 80s green-fruity scent. There is something sharpish and bright about Privilige as well that gives it distinct sillage. The dry-down is lovely. An affordable gem well worth seeking out. Very pleased to hear the reformulation is good, I may need to seek a FB!

Jerine123
Jerine123

I have the vintage as well as a newer version and they are very similar. They did a great job with the reformulation on this one! There is something so lady like about this perfume and a very expensive feel upon the first sniff (but it is NOT expensive). I bought my first bottle at a department store (possibly Dillards). It is a feel good perfume that is not shy and has resilience. It was one of my first Floral Fruity fragrances back in the late 80's but unlike many of the floral fruity or gourmand fragrances today, this one really lasts! Bonus: The dry down is really spectacular and continues to linger for many hours.

Chessie1122
Chessie1122

This was my first perfume love in the 1980's. Someone walked by with it on and I was instantly smitten and ended wearing it for many years.
Later, I moved on to other things but purchased an old bottle on ebay. Like the reviewer above, I found it to be surprisingly inexpensive.
This absolutely smells like an expensive perfume. It's classy and bright, without being overpowering. Other perfumes come and go for me, but this will always remain a mainstay on my perfume tray.

Pampurred
Pampurred

Privilege was a favorite of mine, still is except I'm a fan of layering and you can't get the soaps, cremes, shower gel or perfume anymore except for a spray. I loved because it smelled EXACTLY like the tiny wild tulips I grow every spring. Not a fragrance for everyone. Not fruity at all, more soft musky floral. The dry-down is warm and fresh like a spring day when the humidity is high and you can smell all the flower scents carried on the breeze.

Sheridan
Sheridan

I'm by no means an expert nose, but I was quite surprised to see this fragrance listed as a Floral Fruity. I would probably classify it as a Floral Aldehyde. I don't really get a "fruit vibe" at all, and to my nose there's more to this than just the jasmin and fruit notes listed here. But what they are, I am clueless to say! [Hangs head in shame!]

It's a fragrance I wore in the 80's, and I think it's a good representative of that fragrance era... not a 'soft-spoken' fragrance, it has great sillage and is very long lasting. It's bright but not overly sharp, certainly not creamy or what I would consider warm. Yes, it's a "power fragrance". It's one I liked a lot and always gathered many appreciative compliments from when I wore it. Don't readily remember where I first discovered it, but am thinking more drugstore v. department store. Even back then, though, it wasn't widely recognized or popular.

Several months ago I was looking at the offerings on an internet site and was surprised to see it listed, and for a reasonable price, so decided to treat myself to a new bottle. To my recollection - some 20+ years later - it smells the same as I remembered it, and it's just as lovely as it ever was. It reminds me quite a bit of a somewhat 'brighter' Van Cleef and Arpel's "First". Top notes through the dry-down are wonderful. Still smells way more expensive than it is.

Privilege by Parfums Privilege 4.25 out of 5 based on 23 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Parfums Privilege Privilege fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Parfums Privilege Privilege, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Privilege by Parfums Privilege. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Privilege by Parfums Privilege represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.