Designers » N-Q » Oriental Floral « Groups

Body Fantasies Signature Twilight Mist Parfums de Coeur for women

Body Fantasies Signature Twilight Mist Parfums de Coeur for women
dislike

Body Fantasies Signature Twilight Mist by Parfums de Coeur is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Body Fantasies Signature Twilight Mist was launched during the 2000's. Top notes are coconut, mandarin orange and plum; middle notes are magnolia, tuberose, violet and orchid; base notes are sandalwood, musk, tonka bean and vanilla.

Coconut Mandarin Orange Plum

Magnolia Tuberose Violet Orchid

Sandalwood Musk Tonka Bean Vanilla

Twilight Woods
A Whole New World

Body Fantasies Signature Twilight Mist Fragrance Reviews

rococozephyr
rococozephyr

Starts off as a very artificial candied fruit scent, which comes alarmingly close to smelling like grape soda. After maybe five or ten minutes, though, Twilight Mist mellows out into a warmer, slightly powdery tonka-and-woods scent with the fruit hanging around to sweeten things up, but smelling much less cloying as it does. After maybe half an hour, the fruit is gone almost entirely and you end up with a VERY powdery, slightly musky sandalwood. Though the fruit fades out, it's still quite sweet during this last phase, but not overwhelmingly so.

It's sillage and wear time are comparable to those of most other body sprays; rather strong sillage when first sprayed that calms down within a couple minutes, and doesn't fade entirely until maybe five or six hours later.

Though I haven't had a chance to do a side-by-side comparison, off memory, Twilight Mist is sweeter and much more powdery than B&BW's Twilight Woods, and though it has that warmth that makes Twilight Woods an ideal winter scent, I think it would be much easier to wear during the day or during warmer weather than Twilight Woods. It's definitely not an ideal dupe for Twilight Woods (at least not the EDT, which is the only Twilight Woods product I've owned), but it evokes the same mood. If you like Twilight Woods, you should definitely give Twilight Mist a try, and vice versa. They both fall into the warm, cuddly fruity-woodsy category, but are different enough that you could definitely have a strong preference for one over the other.

Personally, I prefer Twilight Woods over Twilight Mist (god, could these names be anymore confusing? I'm literally going to have to check this over twice just to make sure I'm not talking about the wrong Twilight), mostly because I prefer my scents to be quite a bit less powdery, and because the Twilight Woods EDT just smells much more complex and sophisticated to me. It all really depends on which notes press the right buttons for you, though; I can definitely see how some people would prefer Twilight Mist over Twilight Woods.

Comparisons aside, though, if you're looking for a sweet, cozy scent that isn't too cloying or too edible, and you'd like to save a few bucks by avoiding the mall, this is definitely one to check out.

Renata tang
Renata tang

I have to say it is exactly me ! and it is way much better than any expensive perfumes!!!!!
Very lady, warm, cozy

scentsationaltxrose
scentsationaltxrose

As a new member here, this is my very first review! I bought this scent a couple of years ago. It was at the beginning of my interest in various scents and experimentation of the different notes in them. This particular scent was very intoxicating and alluring to me. I had the sense of being enveloped in a mist of a secret garden of which only I had the key. It was really a state of mind. Very intriguing and enjoyable! I only wear it if I want someone to get very close to me (a man!).

Moonwalk Memorie
Moonwalk Memorie

Initially artificial grape, citrus and sandalwood with some powdery "coconut", tuberose, and musk.

3 hours later and I can still smell everything but the fruits.

Nearly identical to Twilight Woods. This is sweet, warm, woody, a bit smokey. The tonka bean is very strong here, followed by sandalwood. I love Twilight Woods so I love this too. I find it very calming and comforting. Very inexpensive so it makes sense for me to never run out of this.

OtakuKitteh
OtakuKitteh

When I first smelled B&BW Twilight Woods, I thought that I liked it. I purchased the shower gel and the body spray, but once I got them home, I really disliked the fragrance. There was one spicy or woody note present that I didn’t care for, (perhaps the oud?) I actually like the Body Fantasies Twilight Mist much better. It has a very similar structure in the fruit notes, but it is sweeter, and the note that I disliked in Twilight Woods is not present here. If you love the warm and fruity sweetness of Twilight Woods, but don’t dig the spice note, then I would strongly suggest that you give this a try. You can get it almost anywhere, and at less than half the price that you would pay for the B&BW version. As another reviewer mentioned, the Body Fantasies version is close enough to the original that if you have some Twilight Woods lotion or shower gel that you’d like to layer this with, (like I do,) they will work well together.

hjohnson6518
hjohnson6518

This smells almost exactly like Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods. You can get this at almost any retailer for half the price of what you would pay at B&BW. Such a pretty scent!

nananessa
nananessa

This is one of the best of their series that I have. It is so similar to BB&W's Twilight Woods, that I like to use the TM fragrance spray with the BB&W TW lotion. I have the shower gels, too.

This opens with a strong plum accent about equally balanced with fresh, bright citrus of the mandarin orange. I detect only hints of coconut that seem to radiate softly in the sillage around me, maybe 1-2 feet, but the coconut is undetectable on my skin. Nice effect, I think.

Entering the heart, the florals are more detectable, tuberose is soft & sweet, the violet lends it's depth briefly bringing that sombering & meditative tone. But it dissipates on me all too soon!

The vanilla is the ruler in the base notes but it is not that sickeningly sweet vanilla in some blends. It is well balanced with the sandalwood & a tiny hint of musk.

A nice one from this line. Lasts about 4 hours for me when layered completely. And for a few bucks, very pleasing!

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

The Twilight Mist is a relatively decent fragrance. It's powdery and warm with a bit of sweetness. Although, I prefer Twilight Woods from Bath and Body works, I like this scent too.

Body Fantasies Signature Twilight Mist by Parfums de Coeur 3.94 out of 5 based on 48 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Parfums de Coeur Body Fantasies Signature Twilight Mist fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Parfums de Coeur Body Fantasies Signature Twilight Mist, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Body Fantasies Signature Twilight Mist by Parfums de Coeur. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Body Fantasies Signature Twilight Mist by Parfums de Coeur represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.