Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity Gourmand « Groups

Body Fantasies Vampire Parfums de Coeur for women

Body Fantasies Vampire Parfums de Coeur for women
dislike

cacao

Body Fantasies Vampire is a sensual, seductive and alluring fragrance, inspired by tales of vampires. Intriguing and mysterious, it opens with notes of Clementine and plum blossom. Wisteria, violets and chocolate make the heart with its seductive powers. Sandalwood, amber and musk form the base.

Available as 30 ml EDP.

Cherry Brandy

Body Fantasies Vampire Fragrance Reviews

Anbreen
Anbreen

I guess I can't do chocolate cherries.

StopHammertime
StopHammertime

This stuff is confusing. With any normal perfume, I can spray it on and detect the notes that I am liking or hating. This perfume just has a strange hodge-podge of fruit, floral, sugar, citrus... everything, with nothing identifiable.

I wore this for a while because I was having a hard time deciding if I was REALLY loving it, or thought it was truly disgusting. At first, I found it very unique, which I can still say even though I'm not a fan of the fume itself. Up close, it smells like old refrigerated chocolates and dark cherry liquor, mixed with some strange flowers I've never smelled before. When it wafts up to my nose throughout the day, I get STRONG cheap, trashy, heavy, fruity smell. It took me a while to decide this but I can finally say it's the cherry that is causing this 'cheap' smell on me.

The positive - this lasts ALL DAY. I got the cheapest of the cheap aerosol deodorant spray for a dollar at wal mart. I sprayed it in the morning and was getting strong whiffs of it through an 11 hour work shift. 14 hours after applying it I am sitting here and I still smell it without even lifting my arm to my nose.

Sadly I just can't stand the smell. It is just... too much. Also, I was embarrassed wearing it at work because of the smell. It smells cheap and tacky to me. I wanted to like it because the gimmick is fun, but it makes me a little sick to my stomach.

bridgette
bridgette

Smells like playdoh. Can barely smell it after a minute. Way worse than I expected. Blind buy with a huge disappointment. Maybe it is watered down? Got it from Fragrance dot net

Lybarra118
Lybarra118

Very, very interesting. Smells just like chocolate covered cherries dusted with powdered sugar. I'm not sure I want to smell like chocolate covered cherries all day, or even for 30 minutes, but it's different, that's for sure. And for $11, it's worth a try.

Your body chemistry really has to take well to chocolate though, so keep that in mind. The note says Mexican Chocolate, and Mexican Chocolate is very bitter, along the lines of dark chocolate, to my taste buds.

I'll retry in winter, when sweets are best scented on my skin. But I think the whole Vampire, red lips, red bottle, chocolate cherry idea is cute. I'm really glad I purchased the 1oz. + rollerball set just to have in my collection. Looks great next to my Ed Hardy Skulls & Roses bottle. LOL!

pravda48
pravda48

Surprisingly yummy! Lots of wisteria (judging from fragrantica's description of 'clove + lilac' smell, that about nails it), some sweet violet-laced musk, and some zippy clementine zest.

Will have to revisit when I'm not multitesting to get a better impression of the 'waft' it gives though =)

Drydown 45mins in just smells like tart, powdery candies somehow. Like sweetarts if they had a powdery layer over the outer shell, too.

spiffymar57
spiffymar57

This perfume smells so similar to Katy Perry's Killer Queen (at least on me)...only it lasts so much longer! This is a really beautiful fragrance with decent lasting power, especially considering the price. I'll definitely be picking it up to layer with the Killer Queen lotion I got for Christmas!

xoxoRosita
xoxoRosita

I smelled this at a dollar store a couple weeks ago and oh my gosh, it completely surprised me. It is sweet, with a lingering hint of mystery. The entire theme fits the perfume perfectly. I definitely smelled the orange, Mexican chocolate, and sandalwood, if you could imagine them all working together into a sexy little concoction. I would have bought it if they had something other than the deodorant spray available. I would like to get the full sized perfume.

I really thought that this perfume would smell cheap, boring, and just like every other musky-sweet perfume I've smelled in the past couple years, but no, not even close. I don't smell any musk, and it is completely unique.

SorceressOfTheDark
SorceressOfTheDark

What's in a name? Should we be influenced by it? By the shape of the bottle or its color? If that's the case, many will never appreciate Body Fantasies' Vampire. And that's a shame. Because it's a perfume worth trying.
Its' initial spritz brings to mind a cherry liqueur, boozy, somewhat thick and not too sweet. Almost immediately a chocolate presence appears, a more semi-sweet chocolate than a milk chocolate. The chocolate and the cherry mix together in a delightful way, not a fruity gourmand way, but a more sophisticated flavor.
I detect a sense of patchouli as it swirls its way in, a darker, oilier feel type of patch and together, these elements create a languidly sensual perfume with wonderful longevity. A slight sweetness mingles with the wisteria to ground Vampire and give it an ethereal feel.
Vampire radiates well, about a foot or so. Just enough to let others know you're wearing something unusual. Chocolate that's not sweet, especially mixed with a dark green isn't common. There is no cloying sweetness, either. It remains as a liqueur should, darker and thicker. I'm sure the name is off-putting to some while others absolutely gravitate towards it. Either way, the juice inside is rather good when you're seeking something for cold winters day that will wrap around you and linger for hours. There's something about this perfume that makes me say it's good for wanton nights.
Sure the bottle is all red but hey, what colors go with Vampires? Another winner from Parfums de Coeur that won't take a bite out of your wallet.

KajiraSuzanne
KajiraSuzanne

I have the canned deodorant spray version of Vampire. It is quite sophisticated, despite what some people consider a tacky bottle/ads. It's a soft, yet strong, powdery/sweet floral with a luscious semisweet chocolate note. The drydown was "the usual", but thankfully the chocolate added some interest.
The longevity is impressive, almost 12 hours, and the sillage is good but not too overpowering.It's a very sensual, romantic and erotic scent.
I received many complements,too, including one from my blind date!

As for the "tacky" aspect...vampires have been popular for many years, so it was actually overdue that someone made a perfume named Vampire! Also, it's no cheesier than Poison, Opium, or Obsession (think about the meaning of those three words!).

MissMeow
MissMeow

I just ordered this perfume online and the tracking says it should be arriving tomorrow. I am very excited to try it out after reading the descriptions and reviews. It definitely sounds like something I would like. I'll be back on here when I try it out to edit and leave my personal opinion! :)

EDIT: I got it in the mail! Of course I woke up with a stuffy nose but from what I CAN smell, I like, but only after it has dried on my skin. It's sweet and has a softer feel to it than I thought it would once it settled on my skin. My boyfriend says he can smell cherries and chocolate. Delicious!

It gives me the feel of laying on a bed with blood red satin sheets on a cold night by candle light with dark flowers and chocolates.

I can see why some mentioned a Hot Topic or Halloween type feel to it but that isn't a bad thing. Will be back on again to adjust the review when my senses are back to normal.

Final review.. I am officially very fond of this perfume. It has grown on me in a matter of two days. It makes me feel sexy and doesn't give me the urge to go wash it off my skin. I thought it would be thick and overpowering, but it's not. It is sweet, but not in a overly sweet Cotton Candy type of sweet. I'm going to keep using it, for sure.

Moonwalk Memorie
Moonwalk Memorie

The reviews here piqued my curiosity and I'm ever so grateful.

Ordered the purse spray to be safe. The full bottle is too ugly IMO and it'd be a waste IF I hated the scent. The little bottle also looks like a vial of blood, which adds to my amusement.

So glad this works for me.

On my skin, Vampire is dark purple flowers dipped in cherry-flavored cola on a musky sandalwood bed. It's warm, inviting, sexy, sweet n' spicy... The best cheap gimmick I've tried in a long time.

ElleluvsL
ElleluvsL

The longevity of Vampire is amazing, as should be expected of a fragrance named after an immortal being. On a recent shopping trip I tried this out and was surprised that it not only lasted that whole entire night, but the scent of it was still very noticeable on my skin long into the next morning, even after a shower.

While I don't think I'll be purchasing this anytime soon, I can't help but almost wish that every fragrance I enjoy could boast that kind of longevity.

ScentedBreeze
ScentedBreeze

I got this as a kind of Christmas gag gift but i absolutely adore it!! people are always asking what im wearing whenever i spray it on. closing your eyes and inhaling it brings dark satin, blood colored roses and a hint of alluring danger. a seductive scent that is in my top 10 favorites. i would recommend it for any age.

firestar2124
firestar2124

This was given to me as a semi-joke Christmas gift from my ex-husband. (I love para-normal romances). It sat for a good while, until I got bored/curious one day and decided to try it. WOW! I am amazed at what a great perfume this is for something so inexpensive. Don't let the price or the cheesy name/packaging fool you...this is a wonderful fragrance. I'm sure my ex would laugh if he ever found out how fond I have become of this.

suavenotas
suavenotas

I Just Love this scent it's strong, seductive, and alluring. Every time I wear it men and some ladies ask me what am I wearing. I tell them it's Vampire and they are surprised by the name then shocked that it's from Parfums-de-Coeur, Body Fantasies. It's a great long-lasting scent that's worth every penny and a bit more for the attention it attracts when I wear it.

rosagarcia163
rosagarcia163

I love this perfume. It smells like Macys meets hot topic. Dont take that as a bad review or think that it smells childish, because it doesnt. It smells vuluptious, mysterious, and sexy uniqie and you will be the only one wearing it. I wish they had a body lotion and shower gel to go with it

Update: I recently just recieved the Vampire midnight I love it it smells like, I woundt say lighter version but different version of the original Vampire

Museumgal
Museumgal

The chocolate and fruity notes are dominant to me. Lasts a really long time, great for going out and clubbing. It is extremely sweet and heavy scent however, so you definitely have to like that quality.

Lealof1988
Lealof1988

I love this...I have a small spray bottle, but I am looking for a larger bottle...I will swap if anyone is interested.

It seems to be a bit more lush than Vampire Midnight ( which I got from my niece in a swap, and don't much care for.)

The small spray bottle I do have does last long, which doesn't happen too often for me in the Body Fantasies collection.

It is definitely a unique smell.

mew.kitty
mew.kitty

I tested this one at Kmart last night. Once I looked past the tacky bottle, I was pleasantly surprised with it's smell. I already had two fragrances in my cart and I didn't want to pay an additional $14 on another perfume so I decided to go with the Vampire body spray instead. Assuming that the perfume and body spray smell the same, I can defintely see this one in my wardrobe in the future.

Update: I now own purse sprays of Vampire and Midnight Vampire. They're both nice. Not sure which one I like more. I really wish Midnight Vampire was in the database. I'd love to view it's notes.

joliecat
joliecat

Vampire is sweet, cinnamony, darkly delicious. I do not work for Parfums de Couer, but I thought I'd share some good information from them. To help those who have trouble making perfumes last, here are some great general tips from Parfums De Couer that apply to virtually every perfumer's colognes, EDT's, perfumes, scented lotions, body washes and body sprays :

How to make a fragrance last longer
This depends on the type of fragrance you are applying and will vary slightly on the individual. As a guideline, the fragrance will last longer if a higher quality essential oil is used and if the fragrance has a higher concentration of essential oils. The amount of essential oils varies. Parfums de Coeur is proud of the quality of essential oils that we utilize and we adhere to a strict standard to deliver only the best quality colognes and body sprays to our consumers. Our colognes and eau de parfums have 10-20% essential oils and should last 6-8 hours and the body sprays have 4-6% essential oils and will last 4-6 hours.
We also recommend to layer your fragrance to extend the fragrance effect. Dry skin does not retain fragrance as long as moisturized skin. In our Body Fantasies line as well as the Sexiest Musk and Cotton Candy scents, you can use the fragrance moisturizing body washes and lotions and then layer on top with body or cologne sprays.

How do I apply fragrance correctly

We recommend to spray your fragrances all over your skin. Please avoid spraying in your eyes. The fragrance should mist onto your skin – if the area feels wet, you’re holding the bottle too close. We recommend to hold the bottle approximately 5 inches away from the body. If you are using an affordable fragrance, you may want to indulge and apply fragrance like a celebrity or beauty maven would, by spritzing an area in front of the body and walking through the fragrant mist so it settles lightly on bare skin. In the perfume industry, this is called a “fragrance sillage”. Many people also love to spray their lingerie and/or the bed sheets before a romantic evening!!! We highly recommend to test the fabric first, as you do not want to stain your clothing or linens. Satin fabrics for example, can stain easily.

nikitajade
nikitajade

bought this for my teenage daughter for Christmas, and I have to say as far as drug store brands, it's actually got some depth. It's very sweet, with a slightly sharp (leather somehow) edge to it.

ta2kitty
ta2kitty

I was intrigued by the mixed reviews so I went straight to Walmart during my lunch break. I found both Vampire and Vampire Midnight on sale for $7.25 each (both were gift sets with 1oz bottle and purse spray.) When I first sprayed Vampire, it was a burst of berries. Then I could smell the delicious clementine and later the rich, dark chocolate. It is a lovely, sexy smell. Does not smell cheap to me. (The citrus reminds me a little of Feerie) It lasted about 4 hours on my skin (which is good because most perfumes don't last more than 2 hours on me.) Vampire Midnight smells darker, richer, and more like vanilla than citrus or berries.

AddictedToLife
AddictedToLife

Smells cheap, plastiky, alcoholic, i dont need it even for free

TrailerTrashPrincess
TrailerTrashPrincess

this is... all cherry all the time. there's a little bit of a sweet red berry high note for a little while, but it's mostly just a rainbow of cherries. candied cherries, black cherries, cherry candy, etc.

i've tried this now in the 14.5mL EDT spray and the 2.5oz metal can body spray, and they're quite different. the body spray is ok, a fairly neutral fruity kind of scent. the EDT i admit i bought based off the fantastic reviews here - and because i know the scents in the canned body sprays can be very different from the pump body sprays and EDTs.
overall? no thanks.

Cherry82
Cherry82

I have to agree with the others, this IS a dupe for Delices de Cartier, and an EXCELLENT one at that that! It's very sexy, not over powering, and lasts all day! And the name, really who cares?! People seem to adore Alien (Thierry Mugler), which in my opinion smells atrocious.

aqua76239
aqua76239

I got a bottle for dirt cheap and its really quite nice. I get floral oriental with some spice that really reminds me Japanese Cherry Blossom from BBW. I get some rich florals(I don't get fruity top notes) and then amber, musk and some spice on the drydown. It smells very warm, inviting and cozy, perfect for cool weather.
I also picked up Vampire Midnight today-its very new so noone has notes listed yet(same bottle but deep purple color). The box said it has notes of berries, florals, woods and musk. There are some simularities to original Vampire but this one is more fruity and musky. I am pretty sure there are some vanilla and patchouli somewhere in there too. I like both scents quite a bit.
Lasting power is "ok"-I don't get major projection with these but you can smell it for couple of hours. Hey, for a price, I can hardly complain

celebrity89
celebrity89

99c at walmart in the travel section. Smells like a cross between Georgio Red and cherries. Men love Red, so this is a bargain.
I find this similar to Celine Dion Signature, too. I can't recommend this enough!

vld
vld

Love this for it,s heavy sweetness. Unfortunately I get hives from it.

i truly love this scent. what a great fall/winter perfume. it smells like sweet cinnamon and peppery spices. lasting power could be better. i get about 2 hrs before respraying, but for the price i'm not really complaining all that much. this will be my halloween perfume this year. perfect.

nightcat23
nightcat23

Just purchased this from ebay. I got the bite size 14ml bottle. First off, I love the packaging, it came in a red spray vial looking like it contained blood.

Then I sprayed the scent. It's not really too much of anything. It's a light powdery chocolate scent with a touch of floral. Nothing super outstanding but not bad either. It's now dried down on me to a slight musk right now. They really should have added some vanilla in the base and upped the amber to make it a more stronger cozy warm scent.

Overall, it's not a bad scent, quite pleasant. A person would buy this more for the novelty more than anything. I like it, but a more vampiric scent would be Hypnotic Poison by Dior.

Ponyfields
Ponyfields

Blind bought this because I thought it was such a silly name for a perfume and it was very cheap. When it arrived, I was kind of disappointed. The bottle is very cheap looking, and the metallic finish is already beginning to flake off of the top of the bottle. It has a vibe somewhere between "80's whore" and "Hot Topic", neither of which are really my thing.

The scent itself is so synthetic on my skin. It's got a kind of nice fruity note hidden under the chemicals, but it's really too subtle for this to be pleasant smelling. The sillage and lasting power on this is poor too, even with a couple of spritz on the crook of my arm, where perfume usually smells stronger and lasts longer for some reason.

Overall, I really don't like this perfume but I will admit it smells a little better when sprayed onto a napkin than onto me. It's not the most terrible perfume I've ever smelt, but it is cheap smelling and I'm really struggling to reconcile this to the gourmand scent other people seem to be getting. Still, for the price I guess its worth adding to your collection as a talking point. Kinda. Maybe.

Edit: Oh but my boyfriend loves it. Contrary tw*t :

VioletDark
VioletDark

A Blind Buy for me, I wonder if they were just making this because of all th Twilight Craze! It is Sweet and a bit spicy it had some lasting power as it dries down it has a powdery note to it. It is a fun scent I like it!!

ImDiffrentSoWhat
ImDiffrentSoWhat

I love this perfume so much. Most of my other perfumes I have them and I will use them and such but they are kind of...how should I say this? Oppertunity buys. If I happen to need perfume or be planning something or there is a sell I will get them. But as soon as I smelt this I fell in love with it.

It is dark and sweet and in all honesty I seriously want to constantly smell like this. I only saw it once around the fall since this is a fall/winter or night scent but I'm hoping they'll have it again. I hate it when I fall in love with a perfume and they stop making it.

But I don't know what some people are saying, it's one of the few perfumes that I don't have to worry about it not smelling anything after an hour tops and it doesn't overpower. This is one of the few perfumes I've ever run into that I could honestly say I would be happy with always having one. I don't see myself ever really tiring of the scent.

Honestly this scent makes me myself feel darkly alluring. It is honestly a surprise on how affordable it is. And it is so unique, I have never come across a scent like this. Or with such a pretty bottle.

Zephyrzkingdom
Zephyrzkingdom

This perfume is very musky and dark. I initially smelled it as a spray and didn't care for it, but when I smelled it as a perfume, I fell in love with it. It reminds me of red wine and dark chocolate, which is something certainly to be desired. The only issue I have with this perfume is that more than one spray makes you smell too musky and heavy. It can really flood the nose and lungs if you're not careful.

Sweetnsexy
Sweetnsexy

I love this perfume! It's dark and sweet.

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

I wore this with my sexy(but scary and bloody) killer Cafe Maid Costume on Halloween and it sure went well with my costume too x'D

to me this sure smells like sex but in a classy non skanky kinda way, I see an erotic and mysterious vampire woman in dark Lacey lingerie with pale skin, light eyes, dark hair and red lips hiding her fangs,..dark and seductive..seducing her prey..for a cheap fragrance it sure in hell dont smell cheap! I have 2 bottles and one is almost out from all the times I wore it in fall

aprilchild
aprilchild

This is one of those "Special occasion" fragrances for me. i got the small purse size spray because honestly that thing will last me years. its very very strong. very sweet and musky, and if you have a headache i would not recommend wearing this as its very overwhelming. a little goes a long way which is a good thing.

its definitly a winter/fall scent. couldnt find a day in the spring or summer where i'd feel like wearing this.

clairdelune2
clairdelune2

My husband cant stop acting like a teen boy when I wear it.

perhapspersephone
perhapspersephone

I never would have tried this on my own . My mother in law hosed me down with it at the drug store. The fragrance lasted on my coat for days ! Of course it grew on me.

Vampire is a sweet, sexy , naughty scent that appeals to my inner bad girl . I bought it . I love it and am on my second bottle . It is inexpensive, has a cute bottle and has excellent staying power. It doesn't smell cheap at all . Worth buying again and again . Great winter scent .

I say embrace your inner vixen. Grab a bottle of Vampire !

penney.zorn
penney.zorn

I LOVE this perfume!! I want to find a big bottle of it. I think its very seductive and sweet smelling but not to strong. I find the scent lasts all day without having to reapply it. Love, love, love it!!!! My luck they will probably stop making it though. Every time I find one I really like...they stop making it!

Smells like chocolate and flowers. It starts off with an intensely tart, sweet burst of citrus, which lasts a few minutes, then settles into an even balance of chocolate and flowers. Sweet but not overly so, thanks to the floral notes.

twillocks
twillocks

Oh, I get it now it is the chocolate note I don't like.

I take it back . . . tried again this weekend and ended up buying a bottle. LOL and it is wonderful and cheap!!

sweetharmony
sweetharmony

This scent is truly delicious! I love the chocolate note!

trudeaubri
trudeaubri

It's not what I would normally buy (I received it as a gift), but it is certainly a very sweet scent. I can pick out the chocolate, but the rest is overwhelmed by so much sweet. There's a bit of spice, but I imagine that would be from the clementine. All and all, not an awful gift, but it's overwhelming.

childofvenus6
childofvenus6

I purchased the 1oz. perfume bottle a month ago for less than $7.00. I have to agree with the comment below. This perfume is one of those "You get what you pay for". The fragrance smells fairly cheap and the lasting power is weak. I mostly used this perfume after taking a shower & simply hanging out at home (I used up the bottle). Sorry you guys, I didn't like nothing about this fragrance. I would be caught dead wearing this at work or going out. I don't intend to purchase this product again.

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt
Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

really, dont waiste your money. I'm not saying that it smells bad, it's fairly decent... but...here, you are paying for what you get. Meaning it's cheap and it smells of cheapness, also doesn't last long at all, no depth nothing interesting happening here
. Overly sweet, boring, falls quite flat!

Dont expect this to turn you into a vampire seductress :P
lol

liz.curtis217
liz.curtis217

I found a purse size at the dollar store for $5, on me it smells a lot like Liz Claiborne. Heavy mossy smell in the middle but a nice dry down so far.

beckyboo
beckyboo

This perfume is very warm,sweet and spicy but well balanced. It dose not last very long but for the time that you can smell it, it is a very mouth watering aroma.

In Vogue
In Vogue

I sprayed some of this on my wrist at Walmart. Lasted half an hour, then completely vanished. Sickly sweet, gourmand fragrance with no personality, for teens. Cute packaging.

QueenAmongPrincesses
QueenAmongPrincesses

Been looking high and low for a fragrance that I actually like and today at Kmart I seen this on the 99 cent rack of body sprays and was like, "Hmm...". So, I tried it and thought, "WOW THIS is IT!" It's not girlie or fluffy.. it's racy, fun, and seductive.. PERFECT! I don't do fluffy foo foo girlie twinkle stuff...so this is amazing! But, its not old lady-ish either... it's the perfect scent for a girl that wants to stand out and be noticed. Love it.

chromaggia
chromaggia

There is only one way to desrcibe this perfume: sexy. Not flirty, not cute, not girly. Dark, deep, sexy. I admit to being one of the many lovers of supernatural things (vampires, werewolves, faeries, etc) and therefore wanted this as soon as I saw it. I always spray this one when I want to strut my stuff and feel sexy and empowered. I feel like it was made for me, it fits me perfectly. This is one I'll be keeping in my collection for years.

Nirhtuc
Nirhtuc

I sprayed some of this on a few minutes ago- I smell berries (mostly cherries and strawberries) and some other floral-fruity notes. I don't really know how the notes in this perfume match up with those listed above...wisteria? I've never smelled wisterias in my life! But for now, berries and florals are what I'm getting and it's quite pleasant and not headache-inducing at all. Strangely reminds me of christmas in the southern hemisphere. I would not say it's exactly 'light'- I think it's more like a heavyish fruity gourmande!

Update: Drydown- smells like vanilla ice-cream with raspberry swirl- similar to Love Etc by Body Shop but sooo much better! Longevity is excellent for an affordable perfume like this- it lasted 10 hours on me! Upgraded to 'love'.

charlottesmom
charlottesmom

I saw the $2.00 mini body spray at Walmart today and figured what the heck, if I hate it it's only $2.00 wasted. much to my suprise I actually like this! The notes I get are the clementine, violet woods and a touch of chocolate, it's a pretty sweet smell on me but not overpowering. It's very very nice for the paultry change I paid for it.

Pari88
Pari88

I bought this at rite aid and for 10 bucks its yummyyy! I really wish i could find a perfume that smells like this I would be so gratefull if someone could point me in the right direction cuz i reallyyy love this one, but the silage is horrible (obviously for 10 bucks..) Thank you !!

bloodmoonprincess300
bloodmoonprincess300

This perfume is AMAZING, it smells so heavenly, my boyfriend immediately noticed, and loved it!!! Its aroma is like a deep sexy sugar and flowers lightly covering it, and it is definetly my favorite. It lasts all day, so u really dont need to re-aply it, and it's inexpensive! The seductive tone of it is very feminine, and light, but not too light.

StarMagix
StarMagix

I discovered this lovely scent around Christmas '10. I still think this one smells lovely upon first application. The complete dry down, say the next morning could fade away more, but nope it is still there. ;-) The complete dry down could be a tad bit lighter but I still love this perfume. This is a wonderful addition to anyone's fragrance wardrobe but be prepared to have to wash it away.

Cutie
Cutie

I tried it today. It smells very-very sweet. My daughter said that it smells like strawberries (more likely artificial strawberry syrup). I put it on a palm of my hand. Within a few minutes the sweetness of the perfume was overwhelming. I had decided to wash it off. I had tried and tried and tried at least 5 times within 4 hours of the application, and even after 5 washes I still can smell it. The staying power is amazing. To me it does not even remotely remind Delices de Cartier. I will consider getting it for my daughters (it is only $14.99 for a big bottle) just for this unbelievable staying power.

melbritt24
melbritt24

Randomly discovered and bought a $1 mini aerosol spray bottle of this at a discount store yesterday. Love it! I looked up Body Fantasies website and this is offered in a 1 fl oz EDP spray bottle that is the sexiest shade of crimson! Can't wait to get the FB!!

Update: I bought the mini purse spray (looks like a blood vial sample) on eBay and it smells like sweet cinnamon candy when it dries down. Boyfriend approved too! :)

caylarhene
caylarhene

Got it from body fantasy it smells so good!! for a dollar. never bought a perfume that smelled good and cheap!

bettybooplennon
bettybooplennon

This is a cheap "dupe" of Delices de Cartier, i love it!, sweet and fun, still mysterous. Cherries covered in chocolate with a soft note of flowers to "seal" the fragrance. Got it in Target for less than 14.00 dls.

FunkyTomo
FunkyTomo

Found it on good old amazon after a quick google :)
The amazon link above took me to Brit Spears "Fanatsy" .

What the hell ,im buying it unsniffed as its a nice price , even with shipping to the UK. And even if i dont like it , it will be a nice piece of kitsch for my collection. ( I do actually collect horror/kitsch things as well as my new hobby of perfume collecting)

I will do a proper review when it arrives - I cant wait to try "Vampire ".

Passionflower
Passionflower

I bought this one based on the reviews here and because being an Anne Rice fan I just had to have a perfume named Vampire... It's a lot more sweet than the scents I usually like, but it is not unpleasantly so. I would not wear this everyday, but I might wear it if I am in a very feminine mood. It's quite fruity, I can also smell some chocolate and a bit of a sharp edge. As has been said here, for the price it is not at all bad. It lasts for quite a long time on me. This is one of the fragrances you either hate or love, which in my opinion means it's very noticeable. I'm keeping Vampire for special occasions.

SexySpice
SexySpice

So I spritzed some on before this protest I was going to, right? And I smelled fantastic! Afterwards, we all met up for coffee and we got on the subject of perfume/colonge... and I asked this rather dashing young man if he liked mine... but it was gone. The sillage goes down expondentially after a few hours, but I can still smell it on myself and it's been about 6 hours... and it still smells fantastic.

I don't feel like a vampire when I put it on though, more like a "vamp", such as one refurred to in the Spice Girls song "She's a Vamp".

vmarshmellow
vmarshmellow

After reading the Vampire reviews here on Fragantica, I decided to buy some and and try it because what did I have to lose besides fourteen dollars. Vampire smells very much like Delices De Cartier ! To my nose it is a knockoff. But a good one with a good price performance.

stacyrenee
stacyrenee

Somewhat sexy, Nice for the price. Was totally in love with it until I realized it was causing me to have asthma symptoms and I haven't worn it since. Would love to trade this for a bottle of Arden Beauty. It's soft and sultry and totally worth trying if you're looking for a little something different that's affordable.

Fragaria
Fragaria

vioversilver made me want to get this. I liked it alright, quite a bit actually! I didn't get it because there are other perfumes I want more. It's very sweet and kinda "dark" but not in a vampire way. It has a richness to it like, like....VELVET! Red velvet is considered sexy kinda, hookerish in a way, and this smells dark like a house of...shall we say a FUN house, full of pleasure, that Betsy Johnson decorated? This isn't a negative review in the least, and I still might end up with it once I weigh out my desire for THIS that I can afford or one I have to be really good and not shop for awhile to get. At the very least, it's SWEET! You'll find this scent at your nearest Duncan Donuts!

c3c
c3c

The impression I get from this is dark red cherries (the combination of clemantine and plum?), a tiny hint of milk chocolate, and a touch of cola. Not cherry cola mind you, the cola is a separate note in the background. After a bit there's an almost soapy note. Could that be the violet? It's not strong though. The cherry vibe is heavy through out, and it does have good lasting power.

I grabbed the last one at Walmart for $15 and I think it's definitely worth the price...if you like cherries. I didn't get any alcohol. The color of the bottle certainly fits the juice inside. I like it! Worth $15 for sure and it does fit the evening fragrance theme.

logicmuppet
logicmuppet

*spray*

What?...ACK! NO!

Horrible, screaming citrus-fruit and alcohol, with what smelled like an entire factory worth of plastic vanilla underneath. My boyfriend was 10 feet away, and I said, "You should smell this, it's awful." He said, "No thanks, I can smell it from over here." I spent the entire shopping trip trying to keep my wrist from brushing against my purse or my clothes so I wouldn't accidentally run into it later.

However, by the time we got home from shopping less than an hour later, the citrus-fruity mutant ooze was gone and only a bland vanilla-ish stuff was left. It wasn't offensive by that point, just sort of boring. I like some of the cute & sweet perfumes like Britney Spears Fantasy, but this was just *ew* for me.

I don't find it to be gourmand scent; even though there is a hint of smooth and dark chocolate, but definitely a rich floral fruity. It's pretty strong, sweet, and quite juicy. I can see all these blood suckers use this to cover up the trail of bloody smell and their undead bodies or the smell of formaldehyde.

Nonetheless, I wouldn't mind having it, so I can say I have Vampire fragrance. It just seems cool to keep. Perhaps in the future, they should come out with the wolf pack fragrance for men! :))

danimcneil
danimcneil

I think I may just get this. It's not the most complex scent, but for the price tag its pretty dang good. I swear there is a whole bunch of vanilla in this. But maybe its the chocolate that im not able to sense. It seems to me that it opens with dark purple berries that sit atop a ton of smooth vanilla and really nice musk. Vampire is a very warn scent, and may be a good one for everyday on the fall when I don't want to waste my more expensive perfumes. Longevity is actually pretty good as well as silleage! I love when inexpensive scents are this nice!

sfonativeboy
sfonativeboy

I like it ....!
Great Big Bang for the nominal price tag.

On me ....
It's all about the Clementine and Plum blossoms and Violets....
that's what my nose picks up....
However, what the persons on the street and friends pick up....
its all bout the "Unusual Chocolate and Floral Scent" I'm wearing ...
Lot's of Compliments from Strangers and Friends...
Now isn't that what we all want from a fragrance....?

Go out and get this before the demand increases the price..
I'm going to get me another bottle fast......

A fruity chocolate scent with little complexity. It smells a bit like it was designed for little girls. It's not bad, and could be fun in the right context, but it's not the drippingly elegant gorgeous nightmare the advertising wants you to think it is. It's okay, but it's not mysterious or dark enough to truly merit the cool packaging.

sunshineandroses
sunshineandroses

Yes, I saw this a Walmart and sniffed it. It is just another cheap fragrance destined to be marked down and sold in the clearance bin. The presentation of it implies that it will be something wild or different but it's just another marketing gimmick. There are many other fragrances at Walmart that you could get for the same price that are much better. Anything to make a buck might be the best way to put it.
They should put this in the Halloween section for $9.99 and sell it off.

karlee79
karlee79

they had this for sale @ Wal-mart for $14.93. I tested it and it was kind of a smell that did seem a bit cheap in the begining because it smelled of very faint coconut, but over time it became a very nice warm floral with a rich deep chocolate. I definatley picked up on the chocolate note, as well as the violet and westiria. The opening isn't as nice as the drydown. But for the price and how much you get this is a perfume worth buying because it last a really loooong time. This I would say is not a fragrance a teenager would prefer, it's a bit too sophisticated.

went back and bought it, it's that good to me!

MrsTefee
MrsTefee

This screams cheap drug store fragrance but not necessarily meaning that its terrible or discusting... Its just doesn't smell expensive or sophisticated in any way.

This would be a good gift for a tweeney who might be a vampire fanatic but I don't think I'll ever buy it unless there's a really good sale of some sort.

Poisonivyprince
Poisonivyprince

The Best Thing Body Fantasies Ever Made!! I Bought 7 Bottles!

Miss Guerlain
Miss Guerlain

Think "Lestat" (Interview with a vampire) mixed with the modern "True Blood". A very *Indecent* perfume this is! I get crushed cherries, deep blood-red, sugared & drenched in sweet cherry-liquer. Vigorous Wisteria, twining vines blooming in New Orleans with huge, cascading flower clusters. Dark chocolate with violet. All layerd in the perfect amount of 'sexy as hell'-musk. A scent for vampires & "creatures of the night"? Yes Ma'am! This is damn sexy. Baroque! Breathtaking! Like crushed velvet in darkest red, musty rich, sweet & expensive deep blood-red wine. This is definatley a gothic, vampiric scent. A "must have" for goth's & vampires.. The Dark Gift is different for each of us ;) ! Longevity & sillge is the best on this dark elixir of the night! Amazing price for something so special. There's *nothing cheap* about it! If this perfume had a Soundtrack it would be "
Vladimir Horowitz - Sonata in E Flat Major for Piano, Hob. XVI:49: II. Adagio e Cantabile" - (The one Lestat play on the piano when he came back from the dead. And very, very angry at little "Claudia") check it out on youtube.com !! - That one and/or the "True Blood"-soundtrack:

"When you came in the air went out.
And all those shadows there filled up with doubt.

I don't know who you think you are,
But before the night is through,
I wanna do bad things with you.
I wanna do real bad things with you.." & so on.

More info: Body Fantasies Vampire Eau de Parfum - A mouth-watering bite...Succulent and delicious!
Vampire Parfum is a unique new expression of female sensuality. Intense and long-lasting, put it on any time of day and it always lingers until sunrise. Vampire incites notice, comment and, inevitably, desire.

Forbidden love...Dangerous...Addictive...Impossible to Resist!
List Price in the US: $14.99 for 1 fl.oz/29ml (wow!!! not much to think about! GO GET IT!!!!)

vioversilver
vioversilver

I found this at my local CVS & just had to buy it for the name & packaging - yes I dig anything vampire, so there !
Vampire is better than I was expecting , it's very sweet & lingering, for me just a couple little sprays do just fine. The clementine is is vibrant , very natural, the wisteria & violet give Vampire sex appeal - very heady & rather intoxicating ! The dark chocolate does well fleshing this perfume out..soft amber melds with the sandalwood adding almost an incense like note to this potion.

Very long lasting on my skin , I have a feeling if over sprayed this could be cloying so just a little will go a long ways - & I just know this will wear beautifully in cool dark evenings.

A nice novelty perfume that will appeal to fang fans out there that's actually very decent for the price.

guest_Belle
guest_Belle

The fruity top notes carry through the dry down. I like it. Though "Vampire" wouldn't be the name I'd choose for it... Unless I wanted to peddle this to lovers of the impotent vampires of Twilight, who never bite. Because this parfume definitely has NO bite in it whatsoever. Not sensual. Just you average fruity/floral gourmand with an okay price. Unfortunately it was a bit too heavy on my skin. So I'm passing on this one.

I hugged a friend at the doctor's office today and said, "You smell great, Girlfriend!". When I asked her what she was wearing she told me "Vampire". I sniggered, since the fanged fiends are all over the TV and movies and bands are called "Vampire Nation" and "Lestat". Don't get me wrong, I love Anne Rice books and the films are OK, but perfume? Then I remembered a member recommended this on the missing fragrance BB, I fought back the bile rising in my throat and said lemme smell that again. The site of her baring her neck (!) as I bent in close and inhaled deeply for a long time must have looked quite apropos...Needless to say I was VERY impressed...so much in fact I put two sprays on a napkin and put it in my new messenger bag to scent it...

The scent opens very sharply and the mandarin is very juicy while the plum blossom is darkly sweet and floral.So far its pretty on for its namesake, the heart is rich with chocolate, (not the sweet chocolate chip kind) ,wisteria's light mysterious essence and a nice strong violet note. So far so good! The drydown is a little disappointing but by no means weak. The typical S.A.M. (sandalwood-amber-musk) finish left me a little flat when there are so many other dark, aromatic and even bloodlike notes that could have been used. This impressed me and if I find it I will rock it! It's dark yet succulent. Sweet but soft in its finish with hints of florals and edible delicacies, haunting ,but somehow familiar. Check this out...

Sillage: really nice (a dark sweet aura)
Longevity: good (8am to 5 pm...)
Overall: 3.5/5

I always thought Parfums de Coeur made "fake" designer scents but this one sunk its teeth into me...I hope that a men's version is forthcoming, when I wear an overly feminine frag some men look at me like I'm scoping them out! And sometimes I'm not...

Body Fantasies Vampire by Parfums de Coeur 3.84 out of 5 based on 204 ratings and 80 user reviews

Body Fantasies Vampire Mini by Parfums De Coeur, .5 oz Mini EDT Spray for Women
Body Fantasies Vampire Mini by Parfums De Coeur, .5 oz Mini EDT Spray for Women
Body Fantasies Vampire Perfume by Parfums De Coeur - 0.5 oz Mini EDT Spray
Body Fantasies Vampire Perfume by Parfums De Coeur - 0.5 oz Mini EDT Spray
Eau De Parfum 1oz
Body Fantasies Vampire Perfume by Parfums De Coeur, 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Eau De Parfum 1oz
Body Fantasies Vampire Perfume by Parfums De Coeur - 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Body Fantasies Vampire Perfume by Parfums De Coeur - 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Gift Set 1oz
Body Fantasies Vampire Gift Set by Parfums De Coeur Gift Set for Women Includes 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray .5 oz Mini EDT Spray
Gift Set 1oz
Body Fantasies Vampire Perfume by Parfums De Coeur - -- Gift Set - 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray .5 oz Mini EDT Spray

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Parfums de Coeur Body Fantasies Vampire fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Parfums de Coeur Body Fantasies Vampire, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Body Fantasies Vampire by Parfums de Coeur. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Body Fantasies Vampire by Parfums de Coeur represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.