Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Sexiest Fantasies Strawberries & Champagne Parfums de Coeur for women

Sexiest Fantasies Strawberries & Champagne Parfums de Coeur for women
dislike

aldehydic
Sexiest Fantasies Strawberries & Champagne Parfums de Coeur for women Pictures Sexiest Fantasies Strawberries & Champagne Parfums de Coeur for women Pictures Sexiest Fantasies Strawberries & Champagne Parfums de Coeur for women Pictures

Sexiest Fantasies Strawberries & Champagne by Parfums de Coeur is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Sexiest Fantasies Strawberries & Champagne was launched during the 2000's. The fragrance features floral notes, champagne and big strawberry.

Floral Notes Champagne Big Strawberry

Strawberries and Champagne
Sparkle in Paris

Sexiest Fantasies Strawberries & Champagne Fragrance Reviews

Gaugamela
Gaugamela

I simply adore this. I went through a phase where I used this as a body splash nearly every day (woe to those who breezed past me/were in enclosed spaces with me....OR HOW LUCKY OF THEM). I tell you what, my dirty laundry never smelled better in my life. Being a simple blend - I literally sensed just strawberries, and champagne, as the description reads; didn't even know a floral was involved until reading the description here on F.com - I legit *doused* myself with it. Broad fragrance, broad strokes. It's light, and sweet, not heavy or syrupy. All over, on top of whichever Burt's Bees lotion I was inclined towards that day (it works quite well, IMO, with any Burt's Bees, creating an almondy/vanilla/Whole foods/Sybaris-esque/ripe berry-sparkly blend) and then would add a more complex fragrance in designated zones. I would smell my arms very frequently in those days and feel quite proud. I'm on my second bottle. It still sits on my shelf. I'm sure I'll revisit again someday.

I am usually articulate, but I have next to zero literacy when it comes to fragrance, so bear with me. The best I can do is describe a portrait of the girl this fragrance would be, were she to morph into a human. If you've seen "Hick" with Blake Lively and Chloe Grace Moretz, this fragrance is how Blake's character looks (NOT how she acts, per se). Gorgeous, shiny salmon-pink nails truly too long and glamorous to function; thick, flowing, strawberry blonde wavy hair; she wears sassy, breezy short dresses and high heels; drives a vintage car, and smokes...wait for it...pink cigarettes. Pink cigarettes. Of course. She is oblivious to modern technology, she knows nothing but a deep valley in one corner of a pocket of America, and time stopped for her somewhere in the late 70's/early 80's because that's when everything good happened anyway. It's that simple and sweet.

jeanbean7777
jeanbean7777

I am actually surprised to love this. I bought a lotion at big lots for $1.20.......figured I'd just pick it up since it was practically free. ...Omg. I just used it after a shower and it smells amazingly sparkly like a strawberry dipped in champagne. So romantic! I'm going to get the spray if I can find it. Seriously loving this one. I'm over the moon on this one. I see most people don't like it but it makes me feels in a romantic mood....reminds.me of holding hands with my boyfriend, sparkles, and fun. I wouldn't wear this to anything formal but think it's perfect everyday wear. .....of course, like many on here I could never be loyal to only one scent but this one earns a spot in the rotation. My.skin loves berries especially raspberry and strawberry...and loves the champagne.note as well. It's strange but I also loved bath and body works p.s. I love you fragrance. That also had that sparkling champagne scent with a yellow rose. I think this one has some rose in it too. It has a similar feeling to ps I love you. It is sorta like Victoria's secret strawberries and champagne but this is better. Victoria's secret version gives me a headache and was over two e the price. Just the lotion lasts a long time. This is so pretty.

FoxConfessor
FoxConfessor

Oh, no! This smells like a craft store around Christmas, and those gross, overbearing scented pine cones. The longevity is also quite long. Doesn't smell like strawberries, doesn't smell like champagne, smells like fake cinnamon and bad fruit. No thanks. Big let down.

JessicaRabbit
JessicaRabbit

A fruity floral, this scent is fun and playful. Lasts a long time and is inexpensive. It's not my cup of tea most days though because it has sort of an odd (cheap?) scent due to the champagne.

CozyCat
CozyCat

This is better than VS's Strawberries & Champagne. First of all, it lasts longer, I got a good 5 hours out of it. It's been a while since I've last tried VS's version, but at the time I didn't really like it that much...I do like this one though...and yes, they smell almost exactly alike, but this version seems a little sweeter, stronger and less watery, with more of the strawberries coming through and less of the strong alcohol-stink common in body-sprays. I also own Love Struck and Slow Dance (came in a pack of 3), and Strawberries & Champagne is by far my favorite out of the trio. This is a great post-shower, pick-me-up scent...fresh, sweet and cheap, I would definitely re-purchase.

Edit: Can't stand this one anymore...I much prefer Lovestruck over this one now.

matchboxchik
matchboxchik

"reminds me of a hangover"... as in it is bad. It's so sickeningly fruity. Imagine a burp the night after getting blackout drunk on strawberry champagn. That's this. It's not good.

rosembloom
rosembloom

I agree Aqua... it has a fruitier scent without the boozy note that reminds me of a hangover... It lasts longer on me than V.S. and has more projection. It is a verrrrry close dupe. Though my least favorite of the Sexiest Fantasies line, this is awesome for layering with an fruity perfume one wishes to render less sweet.

aqua76239
aqua76239

I'm having hard time understand such low reviews because its a very close dupe of Victoria Secret Straberries & Champagne, which has much higher ratings. I have tried both and here are my thoughts.
I really wanted to like VS version, especially because I'm a sucker for pretty packaging but alas, it smelled too much like champagne and I couldn't detect straberries at all. It also doesn't last very long.
However, the Parfums de Coeur version actually smells like strawberries AND champagne, exactly like the name says. Also, its a VERY long lasting product for a body spray, far superior to VS. With just one spray, you will be able to smell it for several hours. I have a feeling that lot of people dismissed it because its very cheap and sold in drugstore.

chromaggia
chromaggia

To me this smells like a child's Strawberry Shortcake perfume probably does. Very artificial, sickly sweet. Luckily mine was a purse-sized spray, a gift, and a friend of mine adores this scent. I gave it to her.

logicmuppet
logicmuppet

Sort of like a car air freshener at first spray. About the time I started wondering "why on earth did I put this on myself?" it mellowed out into a very fresh strawberry shampoo smell. I bet on someone's hair, this would be nice. For what it is, it's ok.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

I tried this today. It's very strong and artificial. It gave me the biggest headache.

Fragaria
Fragaria

I've got this and the body cream. All these body sprays are seriously strong, strong as in LASTING. This one really smells like champagne tastes. I wondered why these were taking so long to get on here! I like all of them I have tried. These are worth every cent you pay and then some.

zoka
zoka

While we wait Lady Gaga fragrance that should come out in a year or so we can check this $7 Sexiest Fantasies Strawberries & Champagne fragrance that is Lady Gaga favorite as she said for Marie Claire Magazine.

Sexiest Fantasies Strawberries & Champagne by Parfums de Coeur 2.97 out of 5 based on 61 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Parfums de Coeur Sexiest Fantasies Strawberries & Champagne fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Parfums de Coeur Sexiest Fantasies Strawberries & Champagne, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sexiest Fantasies Strawberries & Champagne by Parfums de Coeur. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sexiest Fantasies Strawberries & Champagne by Parfums de Coeur represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.