Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Sexiest Fantasies Strawberries & Champagne Parfums de Coeur for women

Sexiest Fantasies Strawberries & Champagne Parfums de Coeur for women
dislike

aldehydic
Sexiest Fantasies Strawberries & Champagne Parfums de Coeur for women Pictures Sexiest Fantasies Strawberries & Champagne Parfums de Coeur for women Pictures Sexiest Fantasies Strawberries & Champagne Parfums de Coeur for women Pictures

Sexiest Fantasies Strawberries & Champagne by Parfums de Coeur is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Sexiest Fantasies Strawberries & Champagne was launched during the 2000's. The fragrance features floral notes, champagne and strawberry.

Floral Notes Champagne Strawberry

Strawberries and Champagne

Sexiest Fantasies Strawberries & Champagne Fragrance Reviews

CozyCat
CozyCat

This is better than VS's Strawberries & Champagne. First of all, it lasts longer, I got a good 5 hours out of it. It's been a while since I've last tried VS's version, but at the time I didn't really like it that much...I do like this one though...and yes, they smell almost exactly alike, but this version seems a little sweeter, stronger and less watery, with more of the strawberries coming through and less of the strong alcohol-stink common in body-sprays. I also own Love Struck and Slow Dance (came in a pack of 3), and Strawberries & Champagne is by far my favorite out of the trio. This is a great post-shower, pick-me-up scent...fresh, sweet and cheap, I would definitely re-purchase.

Edit: Can't stand this one anymore...I much prefer Lovestruck over this one now.

matchboxchik
matchboxchik

"reminds me of a hangover"... as in it is bad. It's so sickeningly fruity. Imagine a burp the night after getting blackout drunk on strawberry champagn. That's this. It's not good.

rosembloom
rosembloom

I agree Aqua... it has a fruitier scent without the boozy note that reminds me of a hangover... It lasts longer on me than V.S. and has more projection. It is a verrrrry close dupe. Though my least favorite of the Sexiest Fantasies line, this is awesome for layering with an fruity perfume one wishes to render less sweet.

aqua76239
aqua76239

I'm having hard time understand such low reviews because its a very close dupe of Victoria Secret Straberries & Champagne, which has much higher ratings. I have tried both and here are my thoughts.
I really wanted to like VS version, especially because I'm a sucker for pretty packaging but alas, it smelled too much like champagne and I couldn't detect straberries at all. It also doesn't last very long.
However, the Parfums de Coeur version actually smells like strawberries AND champagne, exactly like the name says. Also, its a VERY long lasting product for a body spray, far superior to VS. With just one spray, you will be able to smell it for several hours. I have a feeling that lot of people dismissed it because its very cheap and sold in drugstore.

chromaggia
chromaggia

To me this smells like a child's Strawberry Shortcake perfume probably does. Very artificial, sickly sweet. Luckily mine was a purse-sized spray, a gift, and a friend of mine adores this scent. I gave it to her.

logicmuppet
logicmuppet

Sort of like a car air freshener at first spray. About the time I started wondering "why on earth did I put this on myself?" it mellowed out into a very fresh strawberry shampoo smell. I bet on someone's hair, this would be nice. For what it is, it's ok.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

I tried this today. It's very strong and artificial. It gave me the biggest headache.

Fragaria
Fragaria

I've got this and the body cream. All these body sprays are seriously strong, strong as in LASTING. This one really smells like champagne tastes. I wondered why these were taking so long to get on here! I like all of them I have tried. These are worth every cent you pay and then some.

zoka
zoka

While we wait Lady Gaga fragrance that should come out in a year or so we can check this $7 Sexiest Fantasies Strawberries & Champagne fragrance that is Lady Gaga favorite as she said for Marie Claire Magazine.

Sexiest Fantasies Strawberries & Champagne by Parfums de Coeur 3.10 out of 5 based on 52 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Parfums de Coeur Sexiest Fantasies Strawberries & Champagne fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Parfums de Coeur Sexiest Fantasies Strawberries & Champagne, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sexiest Fantasies Strawberries & Champagne by Parfums de Coeur. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sexiest Fantasies Strawberries & Champagne by Parfums de Coeur represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Parfums de Coeur Sexiest Fantasies Love Struck Katy Perry Purr Katy Perry Meow Sarah Jessica Parker SJP NYC Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland Britney Spears Circus Fantasy Mariah Carey M Parfums de Coeur Sexiest Fantasies Fireworks Jessica Simpson Fancy Shakira S by Shakira Eau Florale Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar Bath and Body Works Midnight Pomegranate Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Calvin Klein Obsession Rihanna Reb'l Fleur Britney Spears Radiance Aquolina Pink Sugar Britney Spears Curious Britney Spears