Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Darcy Parfums de Marly for women

Darcy Parfums de Marly for women

Darcy Parfums de Marly for women Pictures

Parfums de Marly launched two new fragrances at the beginning of 2014. Those are: Darcy and Galloway. Darcy is a feminine floral fragrance with notes of citrus, bergamot, orange blossom, jasmine, rose, patchouli, gourmand accords, white musk and woods. Available as 120 ml Eau de Parfum.

Orange Lemon Citruses

Rose Jasmine

Patchouli Woody Notes White Musk Sweet Notes

Miss Dior (new)
Coco Mademoiselle Parfum

Darcy Fragrance Reviews

Smells like a Miss Dior or Coco Mademoiselle clone. Way too similar to those for me to imagine paying this price for it. It's really nice but so is Miss Dior and Coco Mad for a fraction of the cost. Most people would assume that is what you were wearing anyway if they smelled it. I was actually shocked at the similarity. Nice fragrance but please try Miss Dior and Coco Mad if you haven't before plopping down the money for this.

it is so good..The one that I adore. This will be forever with me, ever!Scent: 11/10
سمپل کارهای مارلی هست.طالبین پیام بدهند

Patchouli done right! This fragrance is right up my alley, as I love a dense, rich-but-not-over-the-top patchouli with sweet accords.
The patchouli is present from opening to dry-down. Not a 'dirty' patchouli, but voluptuous... sensual... warm...
In the opening it deliciously melts together with the citrus notes. Not before long, another sweet note joins in lending a gourmand touch to the blend. My nose tells me it's pralines and it brings to mind these in-chocolate-covered-orange-segments, delicious!
When the citrus notes tone down, the rose reveals it's, sensual, velvety soft petals, which play around with sweet, delicate praline notes and patchouli.
Moderate to long lasting with moderate to soft sillage.

I received a vial of this today and I have to say I knew nothing of this house, But now I do!! Oh boy! The citrus mingled with Patchouli is so dang good. But the best part is the sweetness it's like a very nice candied rose... And the sandalwood is present but not too much. It kind of reminds me of Montale roses elixir but not as sticky in the sweetness. Beautiful but FB worthy? No, but absolutely decant worthy...

Darcy by Parfums de Marly 3.72 out of 5 based on 29 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Parfums de Marly Darcy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Parfums de Marly Darcy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Darcy by Parfums de Marly. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Darcy by Parfums de Marly represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

By Kilian Back to Black Serge Lutens Chergui Farmacia SS. Annunziata Vaniglia del Madagascar A Lab on Fire What We Do In Paris Is Secret Amouage Dia pour Femme Parfums de Marly Oajan Xerjoff Lira Christian Dior Dior Addict Guerlain Elixir Charnel Gourmand Coquin Lattafa Perfumes Raghba Guerlain Cuir Beluga Creed Virgin Island Water Puredistance Puredistance I Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Juliette Has A Gun Romantina L`Occitane en Provence Ambre Amouage Amouage Lyric Woman Parfums de Marly Safanad M. Micallef Vanille Aoud Carner Barcelona D600