Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Darcy Parfums de Marly for women

Darcy Parfums de Marly for women
dislike

Darcy Parfums de Marly for women Pictures

Parfums de Marly launched two new fragrances at the beginning of 2014. Those are: Darcy and Galloway. Darcy is a feminine floral fragrance with notes of citrus, bergamot, orange blossom, jasmine, rose, patchouli, gourmand accords, white musk and woods. Available as 120 ml Eau de Parfum.

Orange Lemon Citruses

Rose Jasmine

Patchouli Woody Notes White Musk Sweet Notes

Miss Dior (new)
Coco Mademoiselle Parfum

Darcy Fragrance Reviews

dmetzger
dmetzger

Respectfully I have to disagree with some prior reviews here. This can absolutely be a mans scent. It's not that far off from Le Male.

Opens with a blast of citrus and sugar and woods. Drys down fast though and while it remains sweet and creamy, it looses some charm. Not as long lasting as I had hoped (not that most PDM are).

Shorter then average longevity for a PDM on my skin and virtually no sillage make this a "no" for me.

Scent 7/10 unique and very pleasant but not the best.
Sillage 2/10 basically none.
Projection 5/10 it had a small projection eary on but quickly diminished.
Longevity 4/10 only got 3 hours of real skin scent after the near-immediate drydown.

noblenose
noblenose

don´t like it to much mix-mash, to sweet. Hope they can do something more diverse. Nothing for a man to wear very feminine.

christianne1
christianne1

Very pretty but smells too much like a Miss Dior smell-similar or something. Way too similar for me to imagine paying this price for it. It's really nice but please try Miss Dior if you haven't before plopping down the money for this.

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

Patchouli done right! This fragrance is right up my alley, as I love a dense, rich-but-not-over-the-top patchouli with sweet accords.
The patchouli is present from opening to dry-down. Not a 'dirty' patchouli, but voluptuous... sensual... warm...
In the opening it deliciously melts together with the citrus notes. Not before long, another sweet note joins in lending a gourmand touch to the blend. My nose tells me it's pralines and it brings to mind these in-chocolate-covered-orange-segments, delicious!
When the citrus notes tone down, the rose reveals it's, sensual, velvety soft petals, which play around with sweet, delicate praline notes and patchouli.
Moderate to long lasting with moderate to soft sillage.
♥♥♥♥♥

Christinasegal123
Christinasegal123

I received a vial of this today and I have to say I knew nothing of this house, But now I do!! Oh boy! The citrus mingled with Patchouli is so dang good. But the best part is the sweetness it's like a very nice candied rose... And the sandalwood is present but not too much. It kind of reminds me of Montale roses elixir but not as sticky in the sweetness. Beautiful but FB worthy? No, but absolutely decant worthy...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Parfums de Marly Darcy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Parfums de Marly Darcy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Darcy by Parfums de Marly. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Darcy by Parfums de Marly represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Serge Lutens Chergui Parfums de Marly Safanad By Kilian Back to Black Guerlain Elixir Charnel Gourmand Coquin Xerjoff Dama Bianca Amouage Dia pour Femme Parfums de Marly Herod Guerlain Angélique Noire Creed Virgin Island Water Parfums de Marly Oajan Christian Dior Dior Addict Bond No 9 Chinatown Parfums de Marly Sedbury Nobile 1942 La Danza delle Libellule A Lab on Fire What We Do In Paris Is Secret Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Farmacia SS. Annunziata Vaniglia del Madagascar Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Precious Oud Lattafa Perfumes Raghba Christian Dior Pure Poison