Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Darcy Parfums de Marly for women
dislike

I have it: 2 I want it: 12

Darcy Parfums de Marly for women Pictures

Parfums de Marly launched two new fragrances at the beginning of 2014. Those are: Darcy and Galloway. Darcy is a feminine floral fragrance with notes of citrus, bergamot, orange blossom, jasmine, rose, patchouli, gourmand accords, white musk and woods. Available as 120 ml Eau de Parfum.

Orange Lemon Citruses

Rose Jasmine

Patchouli Woody Notes White Musk Sweet Notes

Darcy Fragrance Reviews

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

Patchouli done right! This fragrance is right up my alley, as I love a dense, rich-but-not-over-the-top patchouli with sweet accords.
The patchouli is present from opening to dry-down. Not a 'dirty' patchouli, but voluptuous... sensual... warm...
In the opening it deliciously melts together with the citrus notes. Not before long, another sweet note joins in lending a gourmand touch to the blend. My nose tells me it's pralines and it brings to mind these in-chocolate-covered-orange-segments, delicious!
When the citrus notes tone down, the rose reveals it's, sensual, velvety soft petals, which play around with sweet, delicate praline notes and patchouli.
Moderate to long lasting with moderate to soft sillage.
♥♥♥♥♥

Christinasegal123
Christinasegal123

I received a vial of this today and I have to say I knew nothing of this house, But now I do!! Oh boy! The citrus mingled with Patchouli is so dang good. But the best part is the sweetness it's like a very nice candied rose... And the sandalwood is present but not too much. It kind of reminds me of Montale roses elixir but not as sticky in the sweetness. Beautiful but FB worthy? No, but absolutely decant worthy...

Darcy by Parfums de Marly 4.20 out of 5 based on 11 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Parfums de Marly Darcy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Parfums de Marly Darcy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Darcy by Parfums de Marly. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Darcy by Parfums de Marly represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Serge Lutens Chergui By Kilian Back to Black Puredistance Puredistance I Farmacia SS. Annunziata Vaniglia del Madagascar M. Micallef Ananda A Lab on Fire What We Do In Paris Is Secret L`Occitane en Provence Ambre Creed Virgin Island Water Juliette Has A Gun Romantina Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille Creed Green Irish Tweed Amouage Dia pour Femme Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Orchidee Vanille Parfums de Marly Oajan Carner Barcelona Rima XI Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Christian Dior Dior Homme Intense Tom Ford Tuscan Leather Mark Buxton Sexual Healing Arquiste The Architects Club