Designers » N-Q » Woody Spicy « Groups

dislike

tobacco
cinnamon
Herod Parfums de Marly for men Pictures

Heord is the seventh perfume from the house Parfums de Marly. It is classified as a woody - spicy composition.

Top notes: cinnamon and pepper wood. Heart: osmanthus, tobacco leaf, labdanum and incense. Base: vanilla, cedar, vetiver, patchouli, iso e super, cypriol and musk.

It is available as 125 ml EDT. Herod was launched in 2012. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Pescheux.

Cinnamon Pepper

Osmanthus Tobacco Leaf Incense Labdanum

Vanilla Cedar Vetiver Iso E Super Cypriol Oil or Nagarmotha Musk

Herod Fragrance Reviews

mhiregoudar
mhiregoudar

I think they have literally put some cough Syrup into this heavy bottle. In the opening all i can smell is this cough syrup.

In comparison to spice-bomb this thing smells of very high quality, where as spice-bomb smells really cheap, alcoholic, synthetic IMO.

The heart reminds me off Kalemat & the dry down is almost similar to YSL la nuit de l'homme.

The house of Parfums de marly is just copying the popular fragrances like Tobacco vanille for Herod, Le male for Pegasus, Tuscan leather for Godolphin.

I am not impressed.

Projection: 7/10
Longevity: 8 hrs

sharmap14
sharmap14

A perfect blend of Spicebomb mixed with 1million with a touch of tobacco vanille... Super heavenly and sexy at the same Time. If you like any of those 3 fragrances you will love this

john.warden
john.warden

Great fragrance. Fairly new company. Tons of vanilla and sweet tabacco. I do not get much cinnamon but outstanding projection and longevity. For a 4.2 oz bottles, I paid $275. I am betting as this company grows with time his prices will rise. This is an excellent fragrance.

theaveragecologneguy
theaveragecologneguy

Herod by Parfums de Marly Review:

The opening starts this fragrance off with a spicy cinnamon note. It's a warm and inviting opening that entices you to go on a journey with this exquisite scent. This spiciness blends beautiful with the rest of the fragrance and the transition between notes works seamlessly. Shortly after the opening you'll find yourself mesmerized by a wonderful tobacco leaf note. The best I've smelled The fragrance is held together by a vanilla base that never overpowers the other notes, but instead helps to keep a perfect balance.

I've smelled quite a few tobacco fragrances, it is one of my favorite notes, and this is currently the best one I've smelled. Often times tobacco fragrances can be overshadowed by other notes withing their composition. Back to Black, for example, is dominated by a honey note. While it is the best honey note I've smelled, it really steals the spotlight from the nice tobacco aspects. Herod never feels this way. The tobacco leaf is most certainly the star here.

I personally reserve this fragrance for special occasions and dates. I think it's perfect for making a strong impression on a woman you're seeing. It's a sweet, warm, and inviting smell that begs to be smelled more.

Due to the price of this fragrance I highly suggest that you sample it first. Samples are quite readily available online for this one. If you like tobacco fragrances then you definitely have to try this one out.

Best Age Group- 25+
Best Season(s)- Winter, Fall
Occasions- Dates, Formal
Projection/Sillage- Medium
Longevity- 10 Hours
Smell- 10/10
Overall- 10/10

YouTube Channel: theaveragecologneguy

nazrul.kun
nazrul.kun

"A lit-up Oriental roll-up cigarette, spiced with black pepper and cinnamon, its warm ember glowing faintly in the cold and silent winter night."

Herod is a fragrance from the French perfume house Parfums de Marly, marketed towards male users who have a soft spot for sweet and smooth scents, Indeed, "smooth" and "sweet" are perhaps the best way to describe the scent, captivating me the moment I first smelled it on a blotter and on my skin. Despite the hefty price, there's just something so addictive and sensual about Herod's scent that makes me periodically sniff it, especially in the dry-down. To date, this is the most pricey perfume in my collection.

The three most prominent notes of Herod are vanilla, cinnamon and tobacco. Although these notes are very commonly found in masculine fragrances, they are very distinctive from the ones you'd find in most designer fragrances. The vanilla in Herod is smooth and refined, like the one you smell from a freshly prepared vanilla latte. The cinnamon is sugary-sweet and indulgent, like the one you get from a warm cinnamon roll fresh off the oven. The tobacco is very leafy and dry; instead of the manufactured scent you get from a pack of Marlboro, the tobacco resembles more of a potpourri littered with fresh tobacco leaves.

Upon spraying on my skin, it opens with a blast of sweet, warm cinnamon and spicy black pepper that tingles the nose. After some time, the dry-down reveals the leafy brown tobacco notes combined with sweet-floral osmanthus, followed lastly by smooth vanilla. It lasts fairly well on my skin; it doesn't last longer than twelve hours but long enough for an average 9-hour work day. On some occasions, the dry-down is a little similar to that of Dior Homme Intense, which I suspect is because of the same type of vanilla used for both of them.

This is ideally a fragrance for cold climates, especially the winter. The triple combination of "warm" notes of tobacco, vanilla and cinnamon is perfectly for chilly days (especially nighttime), invoking pleasurable memories of Christmas for some people or the enjoyment of a puff in the cold for those who smoke.

Herod has been compared numerous times with Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille (TV) and Viktor & Rolf's Spicebomb because they are classified as tobacco fragrances. Indeed, I can see the similarities among them but there are several distinctions to be pointed out for each of them. Between Herod and TV, the former is more refined, smooth and subtle whereas the latter is loud, harsh and flamboyant. Both are great fragrances but they are meant to be appreciated differently: if you like something soothing and seductive, then go with Herod. For times when you feel like you want to be young, wild and grabbing people's attention, then TV is the way to go. Between Herod and Spicebomb, the big component missing from the latter is the vanilla. Whilst both have the similar tobacco-cinnamon scent, the absence of vanilla renders Spicebomb lacking body that makes Herod so irresistible.

I remember coming across a bottle of Herod at a boutique perfume store, spraying it on a piece of paper and smelling it incessantly even after bringing it home and safekeeping it for one whole week. With a perfume so addictive and a uniquely bulky, glossy, charcoal-grey flacon, it's hard to ignore it upon first glance. I strongly recommend Herod to those who love perfumes with tobacco, vanilla and/or cinnamon notes. Costly as it may be, it's worth buying and wearing without reservation. It's clearly one of my all-time favourites.

wadeboss
wadeboss

Very nice blend and scent. 9/10

Projection could be better.. need to use 4-6 sprays to get noticed. projects for 3-4 hours.

Longevity is very good. 12h+

Houstonx
Houstonx

Nice boozy tobacco vanilla smell. Not a monstrous performance but you can wear it anywhere. Very versatile. You can be a heavy on the trigger with this one. I like the opening better than the dry down. But dry down is also very pleasant. I am not sure if I would buy it again after I finish this bottle. I might give Rasasi La Yuqawam Tobacco a try instead of buying a new bottle of Herod. I am very happy with La Yuqawam Homme, I am sure their tobacco is also fantastic (and much cheaper).

astan
astan

Warm & warm , this is the warmest perfume! it burn nose! the more suitable Olfactory Group for Herod is Oriental Spicy. Parfumes de Marly is not good fragrances company , they often cheat in their products; This means that all Marly perfumes opening is very nice (this is a trick to sell better) , but in continue its quality reduce sharply. suitable price for Marly perfumes is 20-30$

شاید گرم ترین عطری باشه که تا حالا بوش رو شنیدم ، وقتی بوش بهتون میرسه مثل اینه که یه شعله زیر بینیتون روشن کردن. بی شباهتم به بعضی از این عطرای گرَمی و اسانسایی که به عنوان تنباکویی میفروشن نیست
در کل عطرای مارلی رو نمیپسندم. اکثرشون شروع خیلی خوبی دارن ولی بعدش افت میکنن و بوشون خیلی عادی و خسته کننده میشه. اگه قصد خرید عطری از مارلی رو دارین مواظب باشید گول اون چند دقیقه اول کار رو نخورید و روی پوستتون اسپری کنین و بذارین چند ساعتی بگذره و بعد تصمیم بگیرید

micavana
micavana

I don;t understand the reviews of bad longevity on this one. I get and easy 12+ hours out of Herod. If I had to pick only one (heaven forbid) fragrance that I had to wear every day, this one would be it. It is a very masculine fragrance that lasts and projects. While it does have a few similarities to Tobacco Vanille and SpiceBomb, as mentioned by other reviews, it is a completely different fragrance from them. If you have not tried this yourself, and you like masculine tobacco scent, you should try it.

I currently have this one listed as my signature scent here on Fragrantica, over Tobacco Vanille and SpiceBomb. Yes, it IS that good.

the_badger
the_badger

When I tried it the first time I did not like it. I was expecting a heavy pipe tobacco but instead got a very sweet powdery amber. So all this time I had this prejudice of this being a "bad" tobacco and I would not wear it but today I took it out and it worked wonders. People don't think of the notes when they smell you, all they know is they get this nice aroma and you'd tell them it's supposed to be tobacco and they either don't care or will say wow and then forget all about it.
I can understand why some might compare this to PH but they are not clones, it would be a very careless comparison.

K1
K1

A plain and straightforward delectable tobacco with cinnamon and vanilla. Smells like peach chewing gum! Full of joy and passion. There's no surprise why everyone thumb it up!

Those who say this is near to Tobacco Vanille need to try both again. Tobacco Vanille is quite larger than a mass-pleasing tobacco like this. Herod is much about sense of trust and calmness, and at the same time kind of joyous youth. It's a very versatile and lovely fragrance that impresses, specially ladies, but it bores in time and this is a big drawback. Not bad but not that professional to woo me!
★★★

یه عطر تنباکو/وانیل/دارچینی ساده با اثر سریع و خوشمزه. بوی آدامس با طعم هلو میده! پر از خوشی و شوق هست. تعجبی نیست که چرا اینقدر طرفدار داره

اون کسانی که میگن این عطر شبیه توباکو وانیل هست باید هر دو رو باز تست کنن. توباکو وانیل خیلی عظیم و سنگینتر از هروده. هرود بیشتر حس اعتماد، آرامش و وقار و در عین حال حس شاد جوانانه داره. عطر خیلی خوش مشربی هست که خیلی سریع تحت تاثیر قرار میده، اما خیلی زود میتونه دلتون رو بزنه مخصوصا اگه تنوع طلب باشین بیشتر از یه ماه نمیتونین نگهش دارین. بد نیست اما هنوز اینقدر حرفه ای نیست که بتونه من رو ارضا کنه
★★★

steve1991
steve1991

Best of the house for my taste. It's also different from anything else I own, so that unique scent makes it stand out in my collection. Quality juice, but not everyone will love it obviously.

dre4frag
dre4frag

Sweet and balanced is Herod.

I get the cherry on top which hints towards me, yet not so noticeable when I go in close for a sniff. The vanilla smells amazing and the tobacco which to me seems fresh, woody, warm.

Really feels great to take a sniff. Seems versatile as well as high quality.

To me, this is 9.5/10 due to the fragrance for my nose

Nba2423
Nba2423

Just got this today and to me its very similar to spicebomb....but much more soft, relaxed and calmer. This is the older, more sophisticated, more mature version of spicebomb...LOVE IT!

mo_iz
mo_iz

the tom ford's one is called tobacco vanille but this one is definitely vanilla tobacco by pdm !

Arabian Knight
Arabian Knight

I'm impressed by the realistic tobacco note here. It actually smells like dry tobacco leaf; I think the cypriol and the pepper help to create that dry, flaky texture, with the incense providing just the vaguest tinge of smoky bitterness to recall the piquant, dusty smell of a freshly rolled cigar.

However, I do feel the sweetness is amplified too much by a dense vanilla and cinnamon, which threaten to push things into Christmas Candle territory.

It doesn't quite devolve that way, but it is annoying enough that I have to strike it off the 'regular wear' list. Too many sprays of this could become quite cloying.

Definitely a comfort scent for colder weather. It's well made, but a little too sweet and linear for me.

Mighty lion

* FRAGRANCE UPDATE* I first smelled Herod on my lady and to me it smelled a lot like spice bomb.. She purchased it as a gift for me, but didn't tell me what it was and sprayed it on herself to see if I would like it or not..She knew I already had spice bomb and being that I didn't really wear that as much and it wasn't one of my favorite frags, as a result she returned the Herod!! Ok so forward to present day.. I kept hearing positive feedback and reviews about Herod from reviewers whose noses I respect primarily from fragrance dealers and you tubers who make up the fragrance community.. That being said I bought another bottle to spray on myself being that I only smelled on my lady prior.. Beautiful and well crafted scent.. Sweet tobacco, subtle vanilla, and something that smells like cherry/raspberry.. Delicious combo! So being that most of the reviewers seem to think this smells like Pure Havanne, for kicks and giggles I decided to spray each fragrance on either hand to test that theory.. There was no comparison!! You can literally smell the better notes. The quality as well as formulation and the sweeter more authentic cherry/raspberry note from Herod! This was a knockout no standing 8 count no TKO an undebatable knockout!! I truly enjoy this fragrance and it takes it's place in my collection as a top contender to the tobacco crown.. However I don't think it will ever dethrone the undisputed king of tobacco fragrances 'TOBACCO VANILLE' but a worthy challenger nonetheless..

JEDI 2.0

The comparisons to Tobacco Vanille and/or Pure Havane are pretty obvious, IMO.

alxkwst1996
alxkwst1996

A very warm and inviting scent. This is one of the best creamy tobacco fragrances that I've encountered. Also, the performance on this one is just excellent on me. Perfect for the cooler months.

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

I don't get all the comparisons being made here...
Tobacco Vanille, Pure Havane, Dolcelisir?
This is nothing like those imo, it stands completely on its own...
Great scent, great quality, but not to be compared imo.

JEDI 2.0

I've been curious about this one for a while, and a Fragrantica member sent me 3ml to try. I'm very grateful.

First of all, this stuff is much more similar to Pure Havane than it is to Tobacco Vanille. In fact, I'll take this a step further and say that Reyane Insurrection Wild, a known "clone" for Pure Havane, is likely a clone of THIS fragrance and not Pure Havane afterall!

I enjoy this cologne. I'm getting a sort of "cherry-vanilla tobacco" vibe from this. A while after the drydown, there's a powdery vibe that absolutely makes me think of Insurrection Wild. What I'm enjoying is a synonymous smell of fresh tobacco-leaf and a hint of resinous wooden pipe. Like an unlit, freshly-packed bowl of tobacco, in a very used pipe, sitting on a clean linen tablecloth..

I'm glad I tried it, and I MIGHT buy it in the future, but Insurrection Wild is so close to this, and at a way lower price point, I could see myself owning that one instead. I would take Pure Havane above all three, though. 8/10 for me, a well-executed tobacco fragrance for sure.

lavizzob
lavizzob

Much more similar to Dolcelisir by L'Erbolario than Tobacco Vanille. TV has more of a spicy tobacco feel, whereas Herod is the sweeter of the two. Not gonna lie, Herod is a nice scent but Dolcelisir is so close to that I could not see myself purchasing this especially for the price. Just being honest. Smell both side by side and tell me what you think.

Shimba
Shimba

A phenomenon called "Gastroesophageal reflux" occurs when I smell it ! !
An ardent and acrid scent,especially in the beginning
scent constantly changing in this perfume
after two hours tobacco scent appear, tobacco in this perfume is like 'hookah tobacco', 'hookah tobacco' is a cheap and burnt type of tobacco
I love most tobacco perfumes, but this one is frustrating

perfumer s8
perfumer s8

herod marly and tobacco vanille by tom ford are the best tobacco scent perfume.
good sillage & longevity.

این عطر در کنار توباکو وانیل تام فورد از بهترین عطر های پایه تنباکویی هستند. رایحه گرم و تلخ و شیرین تنباکو وانیل و دارچین و کاملا مردونه. با پخش و ماندگاری خوب. در کل بوی خوبی داره ولی چه فایده که من رو یاد قلیون میوه ای میندازه، منی که از قلیون و دود و سیگار بطور وحشتناکی متنفرم. حیف

Berner
Berner

I LOVE vanilla but generally don't really like the smell of tobacco--but love this scent. It is a wonderfully blended and elegant fragrance and the vanilla is the best I've run across.

Good longevity, but not projection.

colombianscents
colombianscents

In my opinion, best tobacco fragrance, period

nszlufik
nszlufik

This is a remarkable scent. It begins quite powerfully and after 2-3 hours, it becomes gourmandlike with its vannilic and smooth soft cinammon dry down. I would place this in a category competing with Pure Havane/Malt and Tom Ford Noir Extreme scents. It is in a category of warmer, inviting, sweeter scents. Unmistakably masculine but sweet. Not audacious, this is a gentle giant if you will. My best interpretation of this one is a cross between Tobacco Vanille and Pure Malt with three exceptions; 1- Tobacco is nowhere near as pronounced or as thick as TV from Ford; it is a subtle tobacco and what tobacco effect there was dries up not long into the dry down which leads me to 2- there is NO overdone sweetness despite the effect vanilla and cinammon have - as many have complained of Pure Havane and Malt. Finally, 3, the opening and first 1-3 hours of this thing kill the other two in their tracks unless you seek the projection and audacity of a Pure Malt. This scent projects well, but Pure Malt/Havane have it beat using the same obnoxious projection found in Pacos 1 Million scents - the loud sweetness is what does that and it is NOT what Parfums de Marly did with Herod. I Love this scent and didnt delay in making it mine. Try it out ...and with a high tag you probably wont but if you blind buy it, you wont be regretting it.
Scent is great, Projection is average/mediocre (use more if you want it to project outside your personal sphere- its a 4.2oz bottle), Longevity - above average.
Update: Having this scent for a few days, notice a slight similarity in character with Herod and Pure Malt by Mugler. The sweet syrupy thickness is common in both - Herod is more cinamon-vanilla while malt has fruity undertones. Different enough to afford each its own bottle but there are similarities in the dry down for sure. If you like Pure Malt, you will definitely like this one. Perhaps this is the classier version. I love it but Id probably revert to Pure Malt for a night out and keep Herod for every other day I want to smell like a masterpiece.

MYUSIF
MYUSIF

عطر تبغي سبايسي مع الفانيليا الكريمية مع لكمة ايزو سوبرية اخمدت جذوة هذا العطر ،ضعيف الأداء غالبا،
العطر له معجبين كثر ولكن لاعتقد هو الخيار الأول لعشاق العطور التبغية هو فقط عطر حلو
ساحاول تقييمه مرة اخرى

6.5/10

subaruguy34
subaruguy34

The best tobacco scent that I have tried yet. I have tried a majority of the most popular including Tobacco Vanille and Back to Black. This is the only one that my wife finds pleasent. Sweet, sensual but now overpowering. Perfect!

Mokokos
Mokokos

Herod is a wonderful soft creamy smooth vanilla, hookah tobacco blend with background hints of spice. It stays close to you but you will get compliments when women get near you. It's great for work and always fine and elegant enough for evening events. Great fragrance.

besamehu
besamehu

به نظر می رسه برای انتقال تجربه ی خودمون از یک عطر لازم هست چند نکته رو مورد توجه قرار بدیم:
اول اینکه این عطر رو چه کسی طراحی کرده:Olivier Pescheux
دوم اینکه این کار در چه گروهی هست و قراره چه کاری با بویایی و احساس شما و اطرافیان شما انجام بده: woody spicy
با آکوردهای اصلی به ترتیب:
tobacco - vanilla - warm spicy - woody - cinnamon
سوم اینکه در این سایت چه درجه ای گرفته:
Herod by Parfums de Marly 4.55 out of 5
و مهم تر از همه اینکه این عطر به صورت سینتتیک اخته شده و یا یه کار "نیش" هست. "مارلی یه کار نیش هست"
نظر من در مورد این عطر این هست که ارزش خرید رو داره چون بسیار حرفه ای طراحی شده و به آکوردهای اصلی خودش کاملا وفادار مونده . زحمت و توجه دوستانی که تلاش می کنن تجربه ی خودشون رو از این عطرها با ما سهیم کنن قابل تقدیر هست ولی کسانی هم که دوست دارن بی واسطه از بوی خوش اون لذت ببرن و حس خودشون رو به زبان خاص خوشون بیان کنن ارزشمند هست. شاد باشین

Erok32
Erok32

Fenxx's review is spot on. Took the words right out of my mouth.

fenxx
fenxx

This is nice. A mix of Tobacco Vanille and Pure Havane with a little powder. I sampled this a few times - but i already have Tobacco Vanille which i think will not get me as many compliments as this one but it has more depth and warmth.

Lovely fragrance - a little boring but good for what it does, but i will pass - especially considering the hefty price tag, and being 125 ml bottle - I would never finish it.

Please sample this one guys. It's too pricey for a blind buy - don't be swayed by the hype.

NicheMaster29
NicheMaster29

Beautiful. Blended to perfection. One of the best vanilla tobacco honey like opening and dry downs in my collection. Full bottle worthy for sure.
Please, don't compare this to anything by you will be let down. This is quality. Nice bottle very heavy. I seen somewhere on here people comparing this to Tom ford tobacco vanille. Noooooooo. Not even close. They don't have the same vanilla or tobacco. That's so far off. You would really be let down if you compared it to that. This is sweet. I personally like this better as far as scent goes, TF TV has more complexity, depth and spice to its tobacco.
I get excellence in longevity and average projection.
10+/10 scent
Longevity 8.5/10
Projection 7/10

Do yourself a favor. Try before you buy. Lucky scent has samples for 4$ And eBay has full bottles that are testers , got mine for $160 shipped unused in sealed white tester box.
This really makes me want to try some other offerings from this house. I would not pay retail for any of them though, but I never do anyways

shirazia
shirazia

Very nice take on Tobacco & Vanilla. Simply awesome...

Vondevelde
Vondevelde

Like it on my girlfriend. Potent stuff imo but too powdery for me!!
Interesting smell but not worth my money at all.

amirali0072000
amirali0072000

I Love Herod!I love this stuff
Projection is moderate and longevity very good.Very well blended the tobacco with the sweet notes.
سمپل کارهای مارلی هست.طالبین پیام بدهند

eldotjay123
eldotjay123

This stuff garners compliments like nothing you'd ever imagine. Not the most unique smelling but smells damn good!

arya1900
arya1900

از اول تا آخرش اونقدر بوش تنده که شاید نتونید قسمتی که عطرو زدین رو از نزدیک بو کنید
اگه شما دنبال یه بوی ملایم توتونِ پیپ مانند میگردین یا عطری که صرفاً رایحه تنباکو توش غالب باشه سراغ این عطرها(هرود/توباکو وانیل) نیایین
این دو عطر همونطور که توی اطلاعاتشون درج شده در رده بویایی ادویه ای قرار میگیرن ؛ از طرفی میتونین از نت هایی که توسط کاربرها برای این عطرا بالاتر اومدن کمک بگیرین ، میبینین که تنباکو خودش رو از بقیه به تنهایی جدا نکرده و در کنارش وانیل قرار داره .. این یعنی قبل از خرید بدونید که شدت وانیل و ادویه جات توی این عطر چقدر بالاست، طوری که وقتی هرود رو تست میکنین میبینید اصلا تا اواسط کار اجازه نمیدن تنباکو خودش رو نشون بده
وانیلش هم فکر نکنین شبیه بوی خوشمزه پودروانیله که موقع درست کردن کیک و شیرینی جات استفاده میشه (همون وانیلین)، بلکه سعی کردن رایحه ای شبیه شاخه یا غلاف وانیل رو درارن
هرود از نظر رایحه تنباکوییش، بوی تنباکو ی روشن سیگار رو میده
ولی تنباکوی توباکو وانیل واقعا بوی عالی ای داره ، اما حیف که رایحه های شرقی و ادویه ای اونجا دست از سر عطر برنمیدارن تا اینکه دیگه عطر توان پخش شدنش رو از دست داده و تازه اونجا میشه بوی توتونش رو به تنهایی حس کرد ، ولی چه فایده که دیگه پخش نمیشه
کاش این بوی تنباکو رو با ادویه و میوه قاطی نمیکرد و به همون وانیل ولی با دُز کم بسنده میکرد این تام فورد که شاهد یه عطر فوق العاده تنباکویی می بودیم

ماندگاری این عطرها (بخصوص توباکو وانیل) خیلی خوبه و پخش بوشون هم خوبه که البته با توجه به قیمتشون حداقل این انتظار رو دیگه باید برآورده میکردن
نظر شخصی برای هرود در کل 4/10

meysam vazifeh
meysam vazifeh

بعد از مدت ها دیگه وقتش بود یه بررسی دقیق از دو عطر
توباکو وانیل و مارلی هرود بنویسم
البته قبلش باید عرض کنم که توضیحات کین عزیز واقعا کامل و
به نظرم کافی هست من هم به نوبه خودم یه توضیحاتی رو ارائه
میکنم امید وارم بتونه شما رو در انتخابتون بین این دو عطر کمک کنه . خوب بریم سراغ تحلیل

نت اولیه توباکو وانیل با تنباکو و وانیل و بعد از مدتی تونکا شروع میشه ولی تنباکو کاملا قدرت رو در اختیار داره و فعلا تا زمانی که بعدا اشاره خواهم کرد به همین منوار قدرت دستش هست و اجازه نمیده شیرینی عطر از متوسط بره بالا
تنباکو اینجا حالتی خیس و نمناک داره و خیلی راحت هم میتونید این ویژگی رو حس کنید

در هرود ، نت اولیه رو دارچین و تنباکو و وانیل تشکیل میدهند تو این عطر بوی وانیل کاملا واضح و با کیفیت حس میشه
که حالتی پودری و قندی داره مثل بو کردن پودر وانیل میمونه
و در این لحظه هرود، حالت شیرین و اسپایسی مثل مربای آلبالو گرم و شیرین و بسیار جذابی رو به شما هدیه خواهند داد .
که خیلی زود هم یه حس مجلسی و دودی ضعیف هم بهش اضافه میشه
و حالت قبلش رو کمی تلخ هم میکنه که جالب هست.
هرود تنباکوش خشک هست

بعد از 10 دقیقه وجه اشتراک بویایی این دو عطر به هم نزدیک تر میشه که در 10 دقیقه بعدش این شباهت به اوج خودش خواهد رسید . چون شیرینی توباکو وانیل بیشتر میشه البته فکر نکنید زیاد شبیه به هم هستند این دو عطر شاید همون طور که کین عزیز اشاره ای داشتند 40% فوقش به هم نزدیک باشند

بعد از 10 دقیقه اول دیگه کم کم به نظرم هرود کم خواهد آورد در مقابل توباکو وانیل . علتش بوی خیس مانند تنباکو و ترکیبش علاوه بر روایح قبلی ، با کاکائو
که واقعا بی نظیر میشه این لحظه

از لحاظ پخش بو کاملا برتری ازآن توباکو وانیل هست و من با قطعیت اینو میگم چون به طور همزمان تست کردمشون
ولی هرود هم از پخش بوی خوبی برخوردار هست

اگر عاشق بوی تنباکو هستید بدون شک توباکو وانیل انتخاب شما خواهد بود . چون در هرود تنباکو بوش در مقابل توباکو وانیل ضعیف تر و کیفیتش هم کمتره به نظرم

بعد تست از افراد مختلف متوجه شدم که افراد بالای 30 و مخصوصا خانوم ها توباکو وانیل رو با قطعیت میپسندند
ولی در مقابل افراد کمتر از 30 سال هرود رو بیشتر میپسندند

اگر هم دودل باشید در انتخابتون ، هر کدوم از عطرها رو خرید کنید مطمئنا شکستی در کار نیست چون هر دو عطر عالی هستند و این بستگی به پول و سلیقه ای که شما خواهید داشت داره

bcoops
bcoops

great stuff! smells like them all mixed into one!!

deadidol
deadidol

Same theme and approach as the myriad other sugary, confectionary “masculines” that have flooded the market. This one's built on the same mawkish structure as Tobacco Vanille: leaf tobacco (not smoky), a vague fruity kind of accord (berries?), and then helloooo sugary, syrupy, vanilla cakery. The vanilla is sweet but it’s undercut with spices to keep the sugary sweetness all manly-man, "big tough guy" and whatnot. The overall effect has greater dimension than TV (it feels more layered), but it’s a linear effect overall and Iso E shows up for a starring role 30 minutes in. This definitely has specific audience in mind, but it makes some effort to class things up a notch by not yelling its presence. As the result, there’s probably going to be less “Duuude! Beast-mode, brahh!” cheering with this, but otherwise it’s in the exact same sugary-sweet vicinity as the equally saccharine TV, Narguile, HdP 1899, Spicebomb, Tabac Rouge ad nauseum. Too predictable.

fragcentral
fragcentral

This is my absolute favorite fragrance -- a very masculine fragrance. It is elegant and distinguished. It smells like a rich tobacco with cinnamon. It also has a nice smoky feel to it. This lasts over 12 hours for me and has great projection. But at the same time, not too overpowering. Parfums de Marly has created a true masterpiece with this one.

This one is a perfect 10 out of 10.

mostafa88
mostafa88

اولش که رو پوستم اسپری کردم خیلی تو ذوقم خورد کاملا بوی وانیل میداد خیلی هم طبیعی اصلا خوشم نیومد ولی بعد از گذشت حدود بیست دقیقه یک دفعه تقيير کرد بوش فوق العاده عالی بوی تنباکو و دارچین و وانیل دائم تو مشامم بود با موندگاري خیلی بالا.من عاشق عطر های تنباکويي هستم اینم خیلی خوبه بخصوص برای مراسمات خاص.ممنون

Nbond007
Nbond007

my favorite from the house...all i can say is its good its good and its good...love the the stuff!!!

For me this fragrance is a fairly late discovery and had my habit of lovely, warm, sweet orientals not been on a bit of a hiatus at the minute I would of no doubt purchased it. (That being said I did get Oajan)
The reason being it opens like something vaguely familiar but in no way a doppelganger of anything. Spicebomb? nah not really...it's a sweet spicy fragrance with a heart of tobacco and vanilla. Ah ha so it's Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille then? Well no actually it isn't. It's more mellow and refined, and to my nose smells much better than the sledgehammer that is TV. I judge it on how quickly I perceive a similarity and if it takes several hours then it can't be that noteworthy.
The opening is more like incense, labdanum and soft spices of cinnamon and cloves to he point it smells quite different to how it eventually ends up. I have to admit the dry down becomes more vanilla like and soft tobacco and vaguely reminiscent of TV, but I like the Tom Ford once it's dried right down but with this you get that effect and more for a lot longer.

I'm not talking longevity terms because I found it very good but average for a strong niche brand.
Herod is more edible and the vanilla is sweeter, custard like and all together more playful. The spicing is subdued but quality and lasts throughout the life of the scent...truth is I vastly prefer this to tobacco vanille and would happily swap it for a bottle of Herod any day.

fdelval
fdelval

I was thrilled to test this one out. I smelled it today and I must say it was just like bvlgari man in black and V&R Spicebomb.
Or to be more precise, considering this one came up first, bvlgari black and Spicebomb could be cheap replacements for this one.

I am not taking anything away from this one, just pointing it out. If you like those two fragrances, you will probably love this one and appreciate even more.

Spices, incense, tobacco done right... what is not to love about this one except for the price...?

Hammy01
Hammy01

I received this wonderful beauty from my fiance for Valentine's day and I am just now getting around to writing a review on it (sorry sweetheart)... anyways I have had owned or still do own more than a few so called tobacco fragrances and Herod is by far the most realistic tobacco fragrance I have tried. The tobacco is the main star in this show and it is upfront and prominent throughout. Putting this stuff on is like walking into a room filled with billionaires puffing on cigars that cost as much as your last car and sipping on cognac so expensive that one drop could pay for your kids Ivy league education. It has a hint of sweetness to it but only enough to hold back the tobacco from being to bold and overly masculine.

Longevity and sillage are very good and although it's a little pricey it is well worth it for anyone that is looking for a classy, sophisticated straight forward clean smelling tobacco fragrance....

Herod = A++ for me!!

houstcs
houstcs

I believe that perfumery is a lost art in most places, especially the US. Most people never even notice what others are wearing, but there are the few. Today, in a rare incident, my clinical supervisor noticed what I was wearing. (I am not an over sprayer, but most things should be noticeable and appreciated by the few). Putting this on, I was a little disappointed. I got hints of sweetness like a pineapple, very mellow. She stopped me on the way out and asked if I smoke a pipe, that she smelled a wonderful pipe tobacco on me. She told me a story of how my smell triggered feelings and memories of her old professor in high school, who back then was still allowed to smoke pipes in the school grounds. Afterwards, interestingly, the pineapple vibe was gone and I was picking up on the tobacco scent and spiciness that it regarded up top. I am much more appreciative of this fragrance now. Hopefully I will start to notice tobacco in more perfumes, because I am not good at picking that note up, and I think I like it a lot.

SeasonedVet
SeasonedVet

This is a must have bottle of cologne. End of story.

Vmaster
Vmaster

The perfect balance of tobacco and sweetness. This is a moist tobacco, not a dry tobacco like Bois d'Ombrie.

Two sprays to the back of my neck and the scent was detected 6 feet away. The next day, the scent was slightly lighter but still easily detectable on my skin.

Note: If you are having problems finding Herod, Nordstrom is carrying it exclusively. It is easier to find on their website than in their stores.

noseyboysniffy
noseyboysniffy

Walked in to Nordstrom, tired and exhausted of searching and smelling countless fragrances for that special fragrance and lo and behold I stumble upon this Herod.... sniff, sniff then a tear ran down my face as I now knew what Love at first sniff was. I Love Herod!

hasanbenvidi
hasanbenvidi

سلام. دوستان عزیز من در ذیل این عطر را را به نحوی شایسته توصیف وبررسی نمودند مخصوصاً کین بزرگوار تنها مطلبی که میتونم اضافه کنم اینه که این عطرو پشت گوش اسپری نکنید شاید سنگینی عطر باعث سردردتون بشه

Mighty lion

I have all the fragrances this is getting compared to.. Tobacco Vanille, Pure Havanne, and Spice Bomb.. My lady actually purchased this for me for the holidays, and wore it herself to see if I would like it or not. As soon as she got in the car I noticed immediately.. I asked what she was wearing, and her knowing how keen my nose is said" oh you don't know??".. It smelled so familiar!! I sniffed and sniffed until it dawned on me SPICEBOMB this is definitely spice bomb!! Thinking all the while she was trying to test my nose, not knowing it was Herod and she wanted to see if I liked it or not..She ended up returning it.. Definitely a good fragrance but to my nose smells exactly like spice bomb ..

cologneprophet
cologneprophet

Why is it this fragrance reminds me of a more pleasing Paco Rabanne 1 Million?

FTW Nose
FTW Nose

This is a truly great tobacco scent. It really comes off as a pipe tobacco to my mind. It has excellent performance and has generated quite a few compliments on my skin.

My Rating 9

DJ Who loves Scents
DJ Who loves Scents

To put in plainly, this is a beautifully composed fragrance.

I have been wearing this off and on for 12 month's and I love it.

I took the advice of Al from street scents (youtube) and made a blind buy online.

Boy was it a great decision!

People sometimes compare this to Tobacco Vanille by Tom Ford, but I own both and see no real similarities but the notes.

Straight from the initial atomiser spray Herod is a sweet deal.

I get a creamy vanilla, raspberry vibe and a subtle tobacco leaf.

It really is easy to wear and not offensive in any way.

The whole deal from opening to dry down is a pleasant affair and very individual.

I can see similarities with Serge Lutens 'Chergui' but only in the way that it seems to work in harmony with my body's chemistry.

Try before you buy, and I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do :)

D

KIZILBAY
KIZILBAY

Parfüm önemli bir sektör ve yüksek kazançlar söz konusu. Yeni yeni markalar pazara giriyor. Marly de bu yeni markalardan birisi. Ürünlerini Beymen Zorlu da deneme fırsatım oldu. Hatta birisini aldım ama geri götürüp iade ettim.
Şişeleri, kutuları, baskıları tam bir rezalet. Bugüne kadar bu kadar uyduruk ambalaj ve şişe görmemiştim. Sanki sahte parfüm gibi görünüyor. Parfümlerin büyük bir bölümü ise başka markaların ürünlerine benziyor. Mesela bu TF, TV ye benziyor. Yukarıda bazı kişiler, şöyle farklı, böyle ayrışıyor gibi yazmışlar ama hayır. Özgün bir tarafı yok, sadece bir taklit. Oajan adlı parfümleri ise yine aynı şekilde Hermes Ambre Narguile nin bir taklidi. Bu arada Hermes in iki katı fiyata satılması ise kötü bir şaka gibi.
Bence böylesi parfümlerden parfüm severler uzak durmalı.

4drewjr
4drewjr

Please don't confuse this with Hermessence Ambre Narguile Hermes. There is a huge difference. The only thing in common is the are both Tobacco scents. Herod give you more spicy sweet flavorful notes where as Hermessence Ambre Narguile Hermes smell more like cheap Tobacco. It's not a bad scent at all but, to me this gives me what I want in a Tobacco scent. "Flavor"

Colin Maillard
Colin Maillard

Herod opens with a sweet, sugary, soft and mellow accord of tobacco, resins, candied notes, sweet spices (cinnamon) and pleasant whiffs of myrrh, vanilla and light vetiver. Few notes and all quite detectable. Halfway some “candied” Lutens (like Arabie) and soft-sweet tobacco scents like Tobacco Vanille or Tabacco Toscano by Santa Maria Novella (to which the tobacco note in Herod resembles quite much; I am pretty sure they used the same aromachemicals here too). The head notes provide a light fresh breeze, I smell something halfway silky bergamot and a greenish-balsamic note (I guess this may all be due to osmanthus, which is in fact a tea-ish sweet-fresh note a bit balsamic and a bit floral). But most of all it’s tobacco and resinous spices. The tobacco note is close to the smell of fresh and humid tobacco right out of the bag, so nothing “dark” or too masculine – on the contrary, slightly humid, quite plushy and sweet. Among the Parfums de Marly range, which for what I’ve tested so far I always considered below mediocre, this is one of the nicest for sure; derivative and quite uncreative, but crisp, rich and pleasant, not (too much) synthetic, with a nice set of nuances which work fine. Good persistence and quite bold projection. Just a bit tacky perhaps, but a nice “Christmas tobacco” scent which I’d (moderately) suggest to all tobacco fans.

6,5-7/10

Gwdbe
Gwdbe

You can't say no to this ,better give it a trial. This is a better tobacco perfume may be the greatest among equals, and the longevity is beyond my expectation.

Fábio Condé
Fábio Condé

Privilege to feel a smell like this.
A real lesson in how a perfume tobacco base with sweet notes and spices should be done.
The notes seem to come together and stick, tobacco leaves break off and stick in a delicate and sweet vanilla, but on the way to meet her, are embraced by the cinnamon, a complex note and difficult to work, because if spent a little bit of point would not be so perfect, I think this is the secret of this scent toward others of his line, the cinnamon note as accurate, in drydown to the base loses some power and has ''designer' nuances but nothing to take away the merit of this fragrance.
A work near perfection.

Rating: 9-9,5/10

fuggerone
fuggerone

great sillage and longevity.. this is Tobacco Vanille how it should have been made.. no cloying notes... vanille and tobacco till the last minutes of the drydown....

miticothor
miticothor

It's a great perfume which deserves, between tobacco based fragrances, a place all to itself....Gorgeous!!

Bruno Carvalho Costa
Bruno Carvalho Costa

Best fragance in the world,love at first sight !
Wonderful combination of vanilla, tobacco and cinnamon, the price is high but worth every cent, the aroma of Herod is divine,talking about performance.. sillage(3 hours) and longevity(12 hours) are very good too, this is my next purchase !

Gault
Gault

It is really an outstanding fragrance, but sometimes I feel theres too much going on here.
It feels like walking into a shop that sells all kind of turkish sweets, spices, incense and tobacco and you voraciously take everything your two hands can hold.

(I kept a test paper from almost two months ago and although it stopped projecting after 1-1,5 week, I can still pick up a heavy vanilla smell from it. Of course a paper strip isnt like skin, but even though that should tell something about the longevity.)

thiefofnoses
thiefofnoses

I've tried a few tobacco fragrances now and I find this one to have the most photorealistic cherry tobacco leaf smell. Actually I find it a little bit too realistic, as it brings to mind old men sitting in nursing homes puffing on their pipes while reading the newspaper in their dressing gowns (not that there is anything wrong with that, but I personally don't wish to smell like that) Just a touch cinnamon-y.

Smells like Tobacco Vanille? Nowhere near it, as TV is a tobacco and vanilla bomb with almost overpowering cloves to my nose.

seekritdude
seekritdude

The 3 main fragrances I see this get compared to, are spicebomb, tobacco vanille, and pure havane. For what its worth to my nose if I had to pick id say its probably closer to spicebomb than the others.

The only similarity really to me for something like it to TV would be. TV has a portion of the fragrance where you are breathing in a cinnamonish smell, and then as you breath out your left with a aftertaste of something cherryish.

This would be the opposite however as often when taking in this, you breath in a cherryish smell, and you breath out a cinnamon.

However the aftertaste of this can be harsh and a bit thick, and cloying to the nostrils if you take to much in at once. Much like many "intense" verisons of other fragrances I find.

The cherry over all is pretty nice. As a matter of fact at first blast I dare say I almost got a cherry slushy smell. This quickly fades in seconds, and you get then a fruity almost juicy cherry, but again as I said before after every breath out you get that thick somewhat harsh cinnamon.

As the fragrance goes on they mix more together and your left with just a thick sweet smell period.

Of course all the while this is going on of course there is some tobacco and vanilla in the background. But not something like TV to me at all.

I feel like this is probably what xerjoffs comandante should have smelled like. When I read about that I assumed it would indeed be a fruity sorta cherry tobacco smell. Sadly that one smells funky to me for the first good few hours, and then even when it becomes more pleasant I never got much tobacco out of it period....

I will say in terms of performance there have been some talks of issues with this one, but I did not experience any problems in my testing. Not a beast by any means but it worked...

Overall it was nice, and I feel like I should have liked it more.. but it never came together for me to the point where I felt like I had to have it at the end of the day.

persefoni
persefoni

Why the h*#@ would anyone name a perfume after a tyran/paranoid (proven, since Salome was his daughter..), who murdered many in his family (including a wife and 2 of his children) and was responsible for the Massacre of the Innocents, namely all boys under the age of 2 in Bethlehem , to secure his throne?

What's next? Eau de Hitler..???

PS: Thanks guys for letting me know that this house names its perfumes after horses and not mass murderers.. And who the ^#@? named their horse after Herod..??!?! Alright then, i'll name one of my kitties Hitler - sweeeeetttt <3 !!

vserdar
vserdar

I really do not know how to write down a review for this one.BEST OF BEST!!!!
There is no equalıvent and people please do not compare it with Tobacco Vanille.Because it will be really to dishonur this MASTERPIECE

johnsmunro
johnsmunro

Possibly my favorite tobacco scent. Incredible. Price is high but you get a lot of juice. I would pull the trigger again and again and again on this one. Well worth it. Happy Hunting.

bossontherun
bossontherun

This is hands down the best of the very best fragrance ever created. Sweet and cool out with a tobacco leaf undertone. Can i give it 100/10? Yes, I just did!

bizarre9
bizarre9

what a perfume
one of the best perfume that i have ever smelled
longevity is superb-on my skin more than 24 hours
highly recommended

cseybert
cseybert

This is some great smelling stuff for the first five minutes on my skin. Then it dries down to an almost identical smell of Black XS paco rabanne. Don't get me wrong I have used Black XS and really like it. But for the price difference.

Jwaks
Jwaks

Herod will always live in Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille's shadow. It's the darker, less gregarious and tamer younger brother. Opening with an appealing yet odd medicinal raspberry/blackberry, cured lightly smoked dark leaf tobacco, semi-sweet cinnamon and sweet, creamy vanilla notes it remains rather linear throughout. Cinnamon and tobacco and a touch of smokey vanilla persist well into the drydown where the spice and smoke are most prominent. To me, tobacco vanille is brighter, warmer and more inviting with a light cigar wrapper tobacco, warm sweet cinnamon and rich vanilla with a touch of bright dried fruits in contrast to the dark leaf slightly smoked tobacco, semi-sweet cinnamon and bourbon vanilla with hints of dark berry in Herod. I prefer Tobacco Vanille for it's warmth, sweetness and opulence.

Monsieur Aramis
Monsieur Aramis

I am deeply impressed, this really is great! HEROD is an amazing fragrance, really a candidate for the next up-date of my top 15. 4.5 from 5 - 95P from 100 - vanilla tobacco - The strong top note is "lush plain vanilla" - like hot vanilla pudding, or a melted vanilla candle. The transition to the heart is continuous, from round vanilla to strong noble tobacco and hot apple strudel with cinnamon. The advantage to the similar Dior Homme Intense is the continuous flow . The vanilla never leaves tobacco alone (this is a difference to DHI: it starts with sole hot apple strudel, and ends only with tobacco) . Long lasting and complete, complex despite the simple top note, HEROD really is a masterpiece.

Mikeyd
Mikeyd

OK. . In a nutshell it's a tame black afghano
With added subtle rasberry passing through nice stuff

snoooooopdogg123
snoooooopdogg123

From the first time I tested HEROD I loveee it so much.
its one of the best if not the best fragrance i have encountered ever!
The smell:tobacoo, sweet,cinnamon,vanilla with many notes makes it unique complex &sexy fragrance.
longevity:excellent stayed on my skin 10+hr
projection:still under testing but I feel around 3-4hrs with good projection.
The bottel:elegant, heavy, so in love with it.

I tested it 4 times till now&with each time im falling in love more&more and finally ordered one as i found good deal.
Put your nose on it&u ll be amazed.
HEROD (True Gem&my new signature♡ )

thanks to al&fragrancebros for your great reviews on HEROD.

Roge'
Roge'

I think Herod is more closely related to a fragrance that you may or may not be familiar with called Tabac Rouge. Instead of the typical oriental fixings, this one is spiked with a pinch of mouth watering osmanthus for teasing purposes. What's a good oriental without cinnamon? This has just the right amount of sweet and spices for admiration. A well made fragrance laced with "grown up tobacco." I dreamt many days of showing this off but to my chagrin, the projection in Herod had planned otherwise. Not a total bummer, at least I can use this scent for close quarters...

bozotheclown
bozotheclown

I have TV, ambre narguille, tabac rouge this for me is just amazing and its more versatile then the other one just wow !

Oh and i get compliment all the times with this its crazy !

keedon
keedon

I am trying to get a sample of this but it is rather hard to find, and too pricy! Might as well split this since it will be cheaper than buying samples. I can get it for 1.6usd/ml (10ml= 16USD). Just let me know if you are interested to try this frag with me. I heard a lot about this being the better one up against Tobacco Vanille, which is hard to beat in goodness.

Rouj
Rouj

Comparison to Tom Ford's TV is unavoidable, and unfortunate. To my nose, TV is the loud and obnoxious younger brother to this masterpiece. When i first put on TV I was turned off to the idea of the tobacco vanilla combination, and it was Herod that brought me back.The opening spices are magnificent. The dry down is fantastic, smooth and likable tobacco and vanilla. It is not a perfume that yells at those around me to pay attention, but when someone does they love it and must know what it is. This give Herod a lot of versatility, I'd be perfectly comfortable wearing it during most occasions. The ingredients also seem very natural and high quality, little synthetic feeling from this fragrance. My only wish is that it's longevity was that of TV. This is one of my favorite fragrances period/

Kain
Kain

I can see some people comparing this to "Tobacco Vanille" from "Tom Ford" so I was really excited to test it and see how this one work against TV.
When you spray this fragrance on your skin and you're smelling it, first thing that attack your nose is lots of spices and semi sweet vanilla smell.
There are lots of spices, specially cinnamon and some black pepper that creating a bitter spicy scent.
They're strong but not offensive.
There is a light incense scent that give the smell a smoky aroma but not too much.
The semi sweet vanilla scent also exist that tune down those spices.
There is no sign of tobacco yet so it doesn't smell like "TV" at all!
As time goes by, the spices settle down and now tobacco kick in.
The scent also start to warm up and get sweeter in honey like way and this is where you will find similarities with "TV".
The tobacco note in "Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille" smell like wet tobacco leafs, but in this one, tobacco note smell like dried and herbal tobacco.
Tom Ford doesn't have strong spices (it's softer against this) but this one does, and the cinnamon scent give it a bitter scent.
Tobacco Vanille is simpler and definitely has better quality against this, but this one is a little more complex and a little more masculine because of strong spices.
Tobacco vanille is more sexy and yummy, but this one is richer and heavier.
Projection and longevity both are great.
All and all, it's a really good sweet and spicy tobacco based fragrance which has some similarities with "Tobacco Vanille" but at the same time it's something different.
If I had to put a number for similarities between this and "Tobacco Vanille", it's going to be 50 percent!
Personally I prefer "Tobacco Vanille".

این عطر با توباکو وانیل تام فورد مقایسه میشه که شخصا باعث شد خیلی مشتاق بشم تستش کنم
وقتی این عطر رو روی پوستتون اسپری میکنین اولین چیزی که حس میکنین بوی تلخ دارچین و کمی فلفل سیاه هست که رایحه ملایمی از بخور و کمی رایحه شیرین وانیل اونو همراهی میکنن
رایحه ابتدایی تلخ و اسپایسی هست و کمی دودی و کمی هم شیرین و اصلا تنباکو نداره. پس تو این مرحله شما هیچ شباهتی بین این و توباکو وانیل تام فورد نمیبینین
به مرور زمان رایحه دارچین و فلفل ضعیف تر میشن و حالا بوی توتون به عطر اضافه میشه
عطر شروع میکنه به شیرینتر شدن و حسی گرم و شبیه به بوی عسل به خودش میگیره
حالا شما میتونین شباهتهایی بین این و تام فورد پیدا کنین
رایحه تنباکو تو تام فورد حس تنباکوی خیس رو داره ولی تو این تنباکو بوی خشک و گیاهی مانند داره
تام فورد بوی تلخ و ادویه ای نداره اما این بدلیل بوی دارچین حس تلخ و سنگین تری داره
تام فورد بوش از این ساده تره ولی کیفیت ساخت بهتری داره، در عوض این بوش پیچیده تره و بدلیل وجود رایحه تلخ دارچین حس مردانه تری داره
تام فورد به نظر من سکسی تر و جذابتر و خوشمزه تره، اما این سنگین تر و رسمی تر
در نهایت کار بسیار خوبی هست که علیرغم شباهت هایی با توباکو وانیل، تفاوتهایی هم داره و بوشون کاملا شبیه هم نیست
به نظر من بوشون حدود 40 الی 50 درصد شباهت داره
پخش و ماندگاریش هر دو عالیه
شخصا توباکو وانیلُ بیشتر از این دوست دارم اما اینم کار بسیار خوبی هست

Fragmeister
Fragmeister

A better version of Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille, in a subtle way. It's very close to TV but its palette is a little broader, resulting in a fragrance with more depth. Wear it and smell like a rich man. Or woman.

Xanovia
Xanovia

A buddy of mine picked this up for me in Dubai and it is quickly becoming one of my favorite fragrances of all time... I personally do not feel this smells anything like Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille... TV has a very upscale cigar tobacco smell to it with vanilla and a little spice... And it is beautiful in it's own right and I love it as does my wife... Anyone over high school age will be able to pull off TV with no problems in my opinion...

Now lets get to the star of the show... Herod smells of rich pipe tobacco with creamy vanilla, spice, and while not in the note break down I get hints of chocolate... Holy hell does this juice smell DIVINE!!! I am one of those people that normally does not wear the same fragrance for a second day in a row but it was cool the last 3 days and I wore Herod all three of them and that is REALLY saying something...

Because of the use of rich pipe tobacco in this fragrance some people may feel this skews more mature and I would agree... However I feel that if you are not 30+, a sophisticated young person would be able to pull this off without issue... This fragrance reeks of old money gentleman in their smoking parlor with their pipes packed with rich blends...

STUNNING...

It is not a screaming attention grabbing fragrance and tends to sit close to the skin after the first couple of hours but when a loved one gives you a hug they will notice it even when you no longer do... I need to put this fragrance away for a while because my other fragrances need love too but man I can not wait to pull this back out in the late Autumn and Winter...

10+/10...

mfire
mfire

یک عطر بسیار خوشبو و با دوام و خوشمزه که بهتون اعتماد به نفس میده، با رایحه ای بسیار نزدیک به "تام فورد - تنباکو وانیل" با قیمت بسیار پایینتر.
همونطور که از اسمش یعنی هیـــرود بر میاد احساس قهرمان بودن رو میتونید با هیرود تجربه کنید.
بطری عطر رو که توی دستتون میگیرید احساس قدرت میکنید، وقتی اسپری می کنید احساس قهرمان بودن بهتون منتقل میشه و حالا وقتشه که لبخند بزنید و احساس سر مستی کنید... بوی تنباکو و وانیلیش، شیرینیِ بالانسی بوجود آورده که مطمئنن عاشقش میشید. بعد از اسپری کردنش بوی تنباکو و وانیل و دارچین و شیرینیه عسل به مشامتون میرسه. از ابتدا تا انتهای عمر عطر رایحه هیرود بارها تغییر میکنه مثل این میمونه که هر دفعه که عطر رو بو میکنی یه عطر جدید بو کردی واسه همین هیچوقت ازش خسته نمیشین. بعد از 4-5 ساعت هم بوی تنباکو خیلی کمرنگ میشه و جاشو به رایحه دلپذیر وانیل میده و رایحه عطر تا حدودی شبیه به Strictly Private Baldessarini میشه البته با کمی شیرینی بیشتر به علاوه کمی رایحه اسپایسی و البته شفافیت و کیفیت بالاتر.
هرچی از اسپری شدنش میگذره پخش بوش بهتر میشه و تا 3 ساعت با قدرت ادامه داره ولی بعدش به کـُـندی شروع به ضعیف شدن میکنه، البته همچنان قابل حسه و اگر زیاد اسپری کرده باشید بقیه متوجه رایحه ش میشن. از اون دسته عطرهایی نیست که فقط 2 اسپری نیاز باشه که غوغا کنه، به نظرم برای مکان های بسته به حداقل 4 اسپری و مکانهای باز حداقل 6 تا 8 اسپری نیاز دارید تا بقیه رو جادو کنید... الان که دارم این متنو مینویسم 6 ساعت از اسپری شدنش میگذره و با اینکه فقط 2 بار یکی بر روی مچ و یکی بر روی پیراهنم اسپری کردم ولی همچنان رایحه عطر رو به وضوح حس میکنم.
به نظرم مثل عطرهای جنگلی و وودی که یاداور رنگ سبز هستن، رایحه هیرود هم مدام رنگ قرمز و صورتی رو گوشزد میکنه...

عطری مناسب برای فصل سرد، اما قابل استفاده در شبهای خنک تابستان نیز میباشد
مناسب مهمانی ها و مراسم ویژه
رایحه: 11/10
پخش بو: 9/10
ماندگاری:10/10
قیمت حدود 500 هزارتومان

merezvan
merezvan

دوستان عزیز خواهش میکنم اگر این ادکلن ها رو دارید نظر بدین نه مانند بعضی از اقایون از سایت های دیگه کپی برداری کنید و اینجا بنویسید خوشمزس میخام گازش بگیرم حد اقل یک بار تست کنید عزیزان
تا دیگران از نظر ما مطلع بشن و راحت تر خرید کنند
کپی کاری اقای دکی و البته موارد بیشترش هم نیاز نیست
خجالت بکشین و دروغ نگین

دوستان پگاسوس و گدلفین رو خودم دارم و ازش راضیام میگن این کارش کمی بهتره تست نکردم
اگر سری به سایت lilium بزنید و همین برند رو اطلاعاتشو بخونین متوجه میشین که کی و میگم.

hakan baygin
hakan baygin

is very successful. I love it. I am very happy in using.

tasmeem
tasmeem

شباب اللي جرب العطر أنا اشتريته ولاحظت أنه جميل جدا جدا لكن هل هو فواح ؟ هل جائتك انطباعات من أناس شموه من مسافة أم لا ؟

ckman2011

يلفت النظر
ويرفع الأنوف

mahsam.raza
mahsam.raza

Smells amazing, nothing like Herod out there. very disappointed with the projection though. Longevity is decent around 10 hrs but after the first 1 hr it became a strict skin scent. I expected more when I paid $225 for a 125 ML bottle

johnnybr0801
johnnybr0801

Very sweet, warm scent. Literally attracts closer to you...I very love the concept of re-creating the modern way of the old French perfumery from the 18th century! Very nice and easy to wear scent, what I can imagine more for winter night outs or for bedtime stories :)

vergil_s
vergil_s

Actually when I saw the notes ( after testing pegasus ), I thought to myself : Oh God, another boring vanilla base fragrance from marly!
But when I tested it I realized it is surprisingly Good!
I really like this stuff!
A great combination of cinnamon , vanilla , and lovely tobacco.
Very pleasant sweet woody spicy fragrance.
I think it's not very similar to tom ford tobacco vanille.
Both of them are tobacco-vanille base fragrances,but tobacco vanille is based on tobacco and smoky scent of tobacco.
while herod is based on sweet blend of cinnamon and vanilla and tobacco with hint of woody notes.
Opening scent is strong scent of cinnamon and pepper but after 10min it becomes balanced with tobacco and other notes.
And in dry down we have delicious notes of musk ,vanilla , tobacco and woody note of cedre wood and vetiver.
Very masculine and Strong.
Projection and longevity are great.

راستش وقتی من نت های این عطر رو دیدم و چون قبلش پگاسوس رو تست کرده بودم با خودم گفتم:
یه عطر خسته کننده ی دیگه با بوی وانیل
اما وقتی تستش کردم نظرم کاملا عوض شد.
یه عطر مردونه ی خیلی خوشبو با یه بوی محرک و شیک.
یه ترکیب عالی از تنباکو و داچین و وانیل که هیچ کدومشون تو ذوق نمیذنن.
و نت چوبی خس خس و چوب سدر اون رو خیلی متعدل تر و مردونه تر کرده.
مناسب واسه مهنونی های شبوبه.
پخش بو ماندگاری خیلی خوبی هم داره.

Perfumato
Perfumato

Now thats what i call cheescake!!.

No way to classify this fragrance as gourmand,Actually this fragrance is ready to be eaten.

for all the fragrance lovers with sweet tooth don't ever miss taking a bite from this super delicious fragrance.

compared to tobacco vanille Herod is much smoother and wearable and to be honest there are obvious differences between the two fragrances. so no matter what if you like or dislike tobacco vanille never hesitate trying herod if you are into sweet fragrances or if you adore the aroma of the cheesecake.

Wise-222
Wise-222

i tried it today and i found it very similir to tom ford tobacco vanille.

babak125
babak125

i totally found you herod. where are you before?

Herod by Parfums de Marly 4.51 out of 5 based on 511 ratings and 96 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Parfums de Marly Herod fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Parfums de Marly Herod, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Herod by Parfums de Marly. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Herod by Parfums de Marly represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.