Designers » N-Q » Floral Green « Groups

Meliora Parfums de Marly for women

Meliora Parfums de Marly for women
dislike

Meliora Parfums de Marly for women Pictures

Meliora by Parfums de Marly is a Floral Green fragrance for women. Meliora was launched in 2013. The nose behind this fragrance is Nathalie Lorson. Top notes are red berries, cassis and black currant; middle notes are rose, lily-of-the-valley and ylang-ylang; base notes are vanilla and musk.

Red Berries Cassis Black Currant

L'Ombre Dans L'Eau

Meliora Fragrance Reviews

dmetzger
dmetzger

Gals, guys... It's Nuit De Noho by bond no 9 but missing something. The berries are right front and center at first but quickly fade and it gets a little more cassis and a hint of black currant and some rose. I barely got vanilla at all.

It's a pretty smell. But "pretty" isn't good enough for the retail price tag. Bond No 9's Nuit De Noho isn't really much better on the price and it performs about the same in my experience.

Dyptique's L'ombe Das L'eau (I spelled the wrong didn't I?) has that rich black currant and sorta floral but earthy smell this perfume seems to want to dry-down to, but without any vanilla.

To me it's a much better bang for the buck and smells much more mature. This comes off a little to "umm excuse me do you EVEN KNOW who my daddy is!?"

EmmaZumba
EmmaZumba

I was lured to this fragrance on the promise of the blackcurrant and berries. But apart from the cassis leaf, berries aren't really allowed to play a part as centre stage belongs to my nemesis - the dreaded vanilla. So no juicy fruity surprise, but the opening is amazing! The opening is so stunning with lots of ylang-ylang and lily of the valley that for an exciting moment I thought I'd found my favourite scent. Unfortunately the perky notes take a back seat after the Debbie Downer vanilla and musk come to rule for the duration of the fragrance journey. During this transition it reminded me of Juliette Has A Gun's Moondance with echoes of a modernised and aldehyde-free Lanvin's Arpeg but the dry-down is the all-too-soon party pooper.

The bottom line; feminine and pretty but the dry down is just too vanilla/musk but zero berries.

Bstefcorbin
Bstefcorbin

I'm addicted to it. Ever searching for natural smelling fragrances - I sampled this and fell in love. Fruits and leaves and flower buds- not too sweet. I'm finding cranberry is present in many fragrances that appeal to me. If you like Rossy de Palma I think you will like this as well.

ami.alger
ami.alger

There is nothing wrong with this perfume.
It's pretty, fruity and light. I get red berries floating on a creamy cassis river that turns milky vanilla as time inches onward. It lasts far longer than it should, and projects about four inches from my skin with decent sillage.
It is also generic, sweet-fruity, and reminiscent of things that waft out of shopping malls. That isn't inherently a bad thing, (it's a lot of people's idea of heaven) but from a niche brand, it is unexpected.

But

I cannot escape the thought that this for all those who really just want to pay 200$ for a Victoria's Secret smell while avoiding the Vickie's bottle.
So, if the painful embarrassment of admitting "Exotic Sexy Summer Girl" flanker 13 into your Amouage/Creed/Tom Ford collection is just too much to bear, this might be for you.

Soofiya
Soofiya

Meliora de marly has nothing complicated..every thing is simple and natural here
The scent is a mixture of these lovely fruits(black currant and red berries)also casis and rose
It seems general and reminds amethyst lalique n many others..even not so strong projection..longevity n sillage are both moderate on my skin.I even can't detect dramatic changes in notes.just fruity notes while rose and a little musk are following it
The magic is this perfect balance..like a lovely song but not performed in opera;singer is just a pretty young girl in white cotton dress
It smells nice natural and fresh..is easy to wear every time and every where
Meliora is just as lovely as an ariginal beauty;sometimes beauty is in simplicity

noblenose
noblenose

not a great fragrance. Definently nothing to be worn by a man. Starts of great with the black currant and cassis but later on it turns out cheap with way to much flowers that are sweet.

amirali0072000
amirali0072000

The scent is well balanced.. it is likable and a definite try though not a full bottle..amazing composition..oh i love it

2favorites
2favorites

i do not usually wear or even try as they all smell so similar and fade on my skin.this perfume i bought blind and it is quite lovely and i must give white florals a bit of a chance in the future.maliora from parfums de marley has now made it to my favorites list.only draw back it is a bit spendy.

cmagot
cmagot

very good, smells like a copy of a britney spears perfume, but an upgraded version. lovely still!

Perfumato
Perfumato

super fruity ,super oily, smells natural

soft projection

that's all.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Parfums de Marly Meliora fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Parfums de Marly Meliora, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Meliora by Parfums de Marly. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Meliora by Parfums de Marly represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.