Designers » N-Q » Oriental Fougere « Groups

Pegasus Parfums de Marly for men

Pegasus Parfums de Marly for men
dislike

almond

Pegasus is the sixth perfume from the house Parfums de Marly. It is classified as an oriental - fougere composition.

Top notes: bergamot, heliotrope and cumin. Heart: jasmine, bitter almond and lavender. Base: amber, vanilla and sandalwood.

It is available as 125 ml EDT. Pegasus was launched in 2011.

Bergamot Heliotrope Cumin

Ferrari Silver Essence

Pegasus Fragrance Reviews

Niche Saint Laurent
Niche Saint Laurent

Great fragrance , very strong projection so be easy on the trigger. I like to test my first time frags by spraying before I head out to work. This lasted me literally 14 hours +. I own reflection man as well and this is similar but not the same. Weird thing about this one is after spraying my chest area, the projection felt like it was in my face all day. Also as weird as this may sound, I could taste this all through the day. Other than that very impressed.

Silage : 10 /10

Scent : 8/10

Projection : 10/10.

sharmap14
sharmap14

Jeremy fragrance brought me here :p, anyways this is a beast of a fragrance when it comes to sillage and longevity. something about this scent smells really really familiar but i can't tell what it is or where i've sniffed it before. It's pretty loud for something that smells kind of soft and powdery. not sure how much i personally like it or whether i will buy it but it is definitely a nice scent.

aclapes
aclapes

Jeremy Fragrance placed this his number one fragrance for the fall of 2016. So I guess this will became popular now...

Satyajeet73

I have purchased Armaf Craze which is a perfect clone of this one and that too is very harsh and smells like a mosquito repellent that we get in India

Satyajeet73

I find it too harsh and piercing to my liking and overly [email protected]$

gtabasso
gtabasso

On me, this smells nothing like the notes. I wondered if my decant is authentic. There is no vanilla or almond. This is mainstream rose, oud similar to Oud Saphir but rosier like a less sweet Calligraphy Rose. That genre. Derivative.

saif.thamer.m
saif.thamer.m

dmetzger
dmetzger

It strikes me how different people experience this scent. Skin plays such a huge factor.

My skin eats fragrance and destroys projection, but this seems to power through a little. Starts off creamy and has a thundering depth of florals and spices and vanilla. If Givenchy Pi won the lottery and got itself a personal trainer and a PR team and it's own show on Bravo-Pegasus would be what was born. 10/10 and dreamy.

But then TMZ got shots of it chundering in the pool at the four seasons and everyone remembered that Pegasus is still human.
After about 2 hours it starts smelling like Tom Ford's Oud Fleur to my nose, and after about 4 hours it is reduced to a skin scent smelling vaguely of Oud Wood.

Now I'm 14 hours into having sprayed this on the back of my hand and I can still smell it as a skin scent which is really impressive for my skin-type. The projection on me was nothing to write home about which bummed me out because I wanted to love this. But at $300+ a bottle retail, you are in Tom Ford territory and I would take the Oud Fleur every single day of the week for about $300/100ml over this.

If Pegasus can be had for around $100-maybe even $150 I say it's worth it because while I demend projection from my frags, the scent is intoxicating enough to warrent a small sillage for me. Screw everyone else who can't smell it ahen I walk by! I'll just be the weirdo walking aroubd town with my forearm up to my nose like I'm practicing to play Dracula and am shielding my face with an imaginary cape.

As it is though?
Scent: 7-10 / 10 depending on the stage of drydown.
Projection: 4 / 10 doesn't do much on me.
Sillage: 4 / 10 barely noticeable even right after spraying, nonexistant after less then two hours.
Longevity: 8 / 10 simply because while it last longer then usual as a skin scent, it also loses a lot of it's magic.

Would I buy at retail? No.
Would I buy for $150 or less? Probably.

ehsanazmodeh
ehsanazmodeh

رایحه وانیل توی این عطر کیفیت خیلی خوبی داره و بوی شیرین و ملایم و دلپذیری داره که ترکیبش با بادام تلخ یک بوی گرم و ملایم و تلخ مانند به وجود میره و تا آخر عمر عطر از تلخی بادام کاسته میشه و بوی شیرینی دلپذیری از اون به مشام میره و ای کاش بوی تلخی عطر تا پایان باهش بود و این عطر وقتی تلخی از دست میده مثل عطر های زنانه میشه این عطر پخش بوی متوسط ولی ماندگاری بالایی داره بالای 8 ساعت به نظر من این عطر میتونه یک عطر یونیسکس باشه و خانم ها هم می تونند ازش استفاده کنند

ConsumerThis
ConsumerThis

Honestly this is nice, but I get a reflection man or le male with vetiver and vanilla and iso e super all combined with a freshness. It's not bad. If you don't own any of those fragrances, I think this is a nice way to be different and you will for sure smell great!
This could easily be a signature scent as well.
A crowd pleaser from this house
Safe scent
Great longevity and good projection
Very versitile too.
Wouldn't pay full retail of $275, but I've seen it places for as low as $160
Do your homework guys :)

Overall 8.5/10

Mr. Chris
Mr. Chris

I got a bottle of Armaf Craze and a decant of Pegasus and scentwise I can barely tell a difference, Craze is a spot on clone. Performance-wise though, Pegasus is better. I get above average projection and longevity with Craze and I get excellent projection and longevity with the Pegasus.

You can get Craze for a quarter of the cost of Pegasus, for me it's a no brainer. I'm very glad I found Armaf Craze!

CB23
CB23

Delicious! Givenchy Pi and Spicebomb had a baby and this is the result

bugsyiii
bugsyiii

..received a decant of this.

Review: So at the opening, you get vanilla and almond with a bit of oud. Much of the sweetness from the vanilla comes out in the beginning and later takes a small step back to allow the musk to step forward ..one step!

I sprayed this and thought, this smells decent. As time progressed, I begin to wonder where have I smelled this-what is this, do I have it already...why does this smell so familiar? The fragrance had time to settle and suddenly I figured it out; Eau de Cedrat by L'occitane. The drydown is very reminiscent of this. The only difference in my opinion is Pegasus is sweeter and Eau de Cedrat has more citrus; with them both on the back of my hand I get strong similarities. My wife smell these and also validated the similarities. Also, with Reflection Man (Amouage) there is a small resemblance but much of that similarity comes out with Eau de Cedrat.

Abo anas
Abo anas

جميل جدا يستحق الإقتناء

Knightofwands
Knightofwands

Yes, take a look at Babbs "Top 20 inexpensive alternative fragrances (part2) 2015" review on YouTube, he claims Armaf craze is a very good representation of this. I've tried neither yet, but will in due course.

CLW
CLW

Has anyone tried "Armaf - Craze" ? Is it similar to this because judging by the notes it is a clone.

Shoota#1
Shoota#1

I stopped by the Cos Bar and tried several high price perfumes. This store had the best service that I have had in sometime. Pegasus by Marley is very sophisticated. The scent is blended very well with vanilla and several spices. The scent lasted all day! This one is a keeper and a conversation starter.

Sorush
Sorush

Hello
I reently bought this luxury fragrance. It is so expensive but I adore it. Crowd pleasing scent specially women and ladies love it.
Don't spray too much only 3 sprays is enough.
projection and longevity is beyond okay.Fantastic Cologne. I use creed's scents and simply Pegasus can be beside these colognes.
Vanilla and Almond are 60% of it .
Unisex and adorable.
Projection: 9/10
uniqueness: 10/10

Mohammad_glmk
Mohammad_glmk

به محض بو کردن عاشقش شدم خیلی وقت پیش این بو یه جا به مشامم خورد و از همون موقع دنبالش بودم که چند وقت پیش بالاخره پیداش کردم
از همون اول کار بوی وانیل توش مشخصه ک در ترکیب با بادام تلخ یه رایحه فوق العاده ساخته در واقع بادام این کارو بالانس کرده که اگه بادام رو از توی ترکیباتش حذف کنیم یه شیرینی خسته کننده خواهیم داشت بوش تا آخر تفاوت زیادی نمیکنه به قول یکی از دوستان بوی شیرینی پزی رو میده من که خیلی ازش خوشم اومد موندگاری زیادی در حد 12 ساعت با پخش بوی خوب تا شعاع 2 متری که بعد از یه مدت افت میکنه و نزدیک به پوست میشه

steve1991
steve1991

Closest I've smelled to this is Lancome Hypnose Homme, which is the only reason I'm not willing to fork over the dough, they're are similar enough.

iman_hamishe_payiz
iman_hamishe_payiz

A Note from a "Cheered-up Mass Consumer": The Leashed Vanillish Horse

In contrast to my dear friend, K1, I consider this quite an achievement that though Vanilla is the main player, the perfumer hasn't allowed it to take over the whole composition and assert its egoist identity, vanilla here is tamed and given facets.In fact Pegasus is the realization of the great potentiality that Midnight Poison had(but went awry because of its excessive sweetness).I see it mostly as a minor upgrade over Opium PH by YSL.
The presence of lavender dooms the composition to be associated with detergents. From Le Male, Individuel, or Givenchy Pi.... I get the detergent vibe, however,nothing of that sort in here, lavender in the mix is high quality and is gone after ten minutes,If it's detergent_like, then that detergent must be a really high quality one that is not on sale around where I'm living and like Pegasus its smell should get little bit smokey at the end.

Truly unisex
great longevity and projection
Sensuous and non-aggressive
Buy or pass: your call

Nothing mind blowing, but It's a beautifully crafted scent. The price is insane, but the juice is respectable.

K1
K1

Bravo Marly for your efforts to spoil significant odor of vanilla which has naturally recognizable and identical aroma that no one had materialized before this way, bravo!

Pegasus is a super synthetic lavender (a pre-made mentholated freshened lavender) and vanilla pod smell with almond and benzoin base. A perfect fraud composition to cheer up the mass market. Personally I don't pay a penny to such an uncharacteristic perfume. Smells like a perfume but tends to detergent.

براوو! وانیل نُتی هست که کاراکتر خیلی مشخص و بارزی داره. هویت خیلی برجسته ای داره. براوو مارلی چون تابحال کسی نتونسته بود وانیل رو اینطور بی هویت و خراب کنه

پگاسوس یه عطر کاملا سنتتیک هست از اسطخودوس که بوی نعنایی و خنک میده، و وانیل و بادام و بنزوئین. یه ترکیب کلاهبردارانۀ خیلی حرفه ای برای گول زدن عموم. شخصا حاضر نیستم یه پاپاسی خرج این عطر بی هویت کنم. بوی عطر میده اما شدیدا به شوینده گرایش داره

Pare159
Pare159

Le Male half of the og formulation, bitter almonds, cumin, iso super e and a whole lot of vanilla. Nothing new here but it's definitely nice. Can't justify a bottle at that price. Eh there are other fragrances better than this. This is a repeat of the past with a different name.

seekritdude
seekritdude

Really nice smelling fragrance, it reminds me of naxos a bit personally. I feel like its probably to boring and generic for the price for a lot of frag heads out there. But a good smell is a good smell. If I had a disposable income id probably pick it up myself, but as it is I just cant justify it. Worth a try though for sure.

Mighty lion
Mighty lion

Pegasus is Dope!! A rich and seductive scent.. Was recommended to me by one of my close friends who is a pretty well established actor in Hollywood..This fragrance is definitely one that a leading man could wear to blow the minds of every adoring female fan in his immediate circumference. A clean scent due to the lavendar and bergamot but the masculine bitter almond is the star here that adds the distinctive 'twang' . Love it! Can be worn to all occasions except maybe work as this frag packs a punch.. That being said go easy on the triigger because this is seriously a performance beast..Also there's been a few comparisons to other fragrances and I simply don't agree to any.. Seems like every scent these days has to have an identical or evil twin.. To my trained nose Pegasus is quite a unique scent. I can honestly say there is no other fragrance that this reminds me of.. And the beauty of it all is this hasn't made it's way to YouTubes heavy rotation as of yet, so still pretty exclusive as well.. My V.I.P of scents right now.. And like it's namesake the mythical winged stallion.. You too can be fly!

AlmalkiJeme
AlmalkiJeme

جربت هذا العطر اكثر من مره.. لازلت متردد في اقتناءه.. رائحه جميله.. يصلح لكل الاوقات..ثبات وفوحان جيد جدا..
8.5/10

smt
smt

پگاسوس با رایحه گرم و کمی شیرین وانیلی یکی از بهترین تولیدات برند مارلی هست که به واسطه طراح ایرانی رایحه ش معروفیت زیادی همون بدو ورودش بین عطربازا داشت

شروع کار با رایحه جذاب فلورال مرکباتی شروع میشه که ته بوی ملایم و دلنشینی از وانیل هم تو پس زمینه ش احساس میشه ، به فاصله کمی ، اضافه شدن لاوندر با بوی خیلی ملایم و آرامبخشش ، جذابیت رایحه ابتدایی رو بیشتر میکنه
با گذر زمان اضافه شدن رایحه تلخ بادام رو داریم که هرچی جلوتر میره قویتر میشه و به همراه وانیل و کمی لاوندر رایحه غالب عطرو تشکیل میدن با تم ملایم و لطیفی از روایح فلورال

کیفیت رایحه و بالانس بسیار خوب اجزاء عطر تا اینجا معرف کاری در خور توجه و با ارزش هست که یکم حس خرید آدمو قلقلک میده

در آخر و با رسیدن به نت پایانی و ماندگاره عطر ، روایح فلورال ضعیف میشن و چوب سندل جاشونو میگیره ، تو این مرحله وانیل به همراه بادام رایحه غالب هستن و لاوندر و چوب سندل با قدرت کمتری همراه رایحه اصلی حضور دارن و به مرور ضعیفتر میشن

در کل پگاسوس کاره با کیفیت و قابلی هست اما قیمتی که براش در نظر گرفتن یکم زیاده ، یه نکته دیگه اینکه از نظر من پگاسوس یه عطر یونی س ک س هست و خانومها هم به راحتی میتونن ازش استفاده کنن مخصوصا اون دسته از بانوانی که رایحه هیپنوتیک پویژن از دیور رو میپسندن

ماندگاری بسیار خوبی داره و رو پوست خشک و سفید بالای ۱۲ ساعت دوام داره ، پخشش ولی ضعیفتره اما راضی کننده س

Erok32
Erok32

As a reference point, this seems like a blend of Le Male, Lolita Lempicka Au Masculine, and YSL Body Kouros. I love the mild spiciness of this mixed with the incense, lavender, and vanilla. Good stuff.

mohammadali66
mohammadali66

یک عطر بسیار خوشبو و همه پسند
از خرید این عطر به هیچ وجه پشیمان نمیشوید

Mbaaqeel7
Mbaaqeel7

I can't stop smelling this ..

Scent : 9.5/10
Sillage : 9.5/10
Longevity : 9.5/10

but on the other side its really expensive perfume .. and that's what makes a lot of people go away from it ..

ThatMakesScents
ThatMakesScents

@Mr. PeymanAhi

Please write in english. If you cannot write english perhaps use emjoi's much easier to understand. After all we are interested in what you have to say.

Thanks

Zazenh
Zazenh

I haven't tested it on my skin yet, so don't know about longevity and projection, but the scent itself? .....PERFECT. Done.

The only reason why I wouldn't buy a whole bottle of this is (I'd buy a decant instead) is because it's very expensive, $330 here in Canada and only usable for Fall and Winter and maybe a little bit of Spring. Other than that, this is an unbelievable fragrance. Slightly better than Herod IMO.

Mojtabaa
Mojtabaa

The perfumer of this fragrance is Hamid Mer'ati-Kashani, an Iranian perfumer working for Firmenich, living in Dubai.

طراح این کار بسیار محبوب و عالی، آقای حمید مرآتی کاشانی هست که برای کمپانی فرمینک کار میکنه و در دبی ساکن هست.

اینو گفتم که ایرانی های عزیز خوشحال بشن.

Fábio Condé
Fábio Condé

Pegasus is the most complex of the house in my opinion.
Fresh opening and involved in a floral accord semi powdery but also bitter and almond nuances and i can swear that have orange blossom and neroli, but it is in the heart that everything is wonderful.
We note in its evolution more creaminess entering with jasmine and its texture almost a vanilla, and the almond touch becomes stronger and once almost liqueur, this mixture with flowers and a bitterly brings me to one of my favorite designers is Hypnotic Poison and here seems a little drier and masculine.
Base with an authentic and delicious vanilla, a scent that left me awestruck of so good.

FlashAdler221
FlashAdler221

From the sound of it, this could be a niche version of dior hypnotic poison. Does anyone feel that is a fair comparison?

wetland
wetland

هر وقت میزنم . همه اسشو ازم میپرسن .

ماندگاری 10 :10
پخش بو 10:10
رایحه 10:10

NormalUser
NormalUser

I bought an example of Parfums De Marley Pegasus and I must say that this perfume is very similar to Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male (EdT).

If you like/love 'JPG' you will love Pegasus too.

meysam vazifeh
meysam vazifeh

One of the best perfumes that contain bitter almond and vanilla
The smell of vanilla does not hurt instead it is very Pleasure
I lo♥e it

از همون اول بوی بادام تلخ ، همراه شیرینی وانیل به مشامتون میخوره
تو این عطر رایحه وانیل خیلی بالانسه و ترکیبش با بادام تلخ فوق العاده شده
Givenchy P من عطر
رو استفاده کردم ترکیبات "پی" هم تقریبا با این عطر همخونی میکنه

ولی در "پی" انقدر روایح شیرین (صمغ - قند - وانیل - نارنگی و لاوندر !) هست که خیلی ها فکر میکنن با یک عطر زنانه طرف هستند . اما در پگاسوس همه چی به اندازه با هم مچ شده و واقعا شاهکاریه واسه خودش .
من عاشق این عطر هستم و پیشنهاد میکنم حتما یک بار این عطر رو تست کنید
با تشکر

landshark321
landshark321

Parfums de Marly's Pegasus takes flight with a burst of vanilla, almond, and what seems to me like a combination of anise and root beer barrel (the candy), which is my best attempt to pull a Bellerophon and capture this scent. I find its acerbity and depth more noteworthy than its sweetness, so I'd say that you have to enjoy the more bitter aspects of the above notes in order to appreciate it. It's a sweet fragrance in the sense that its most easily-identifiable notes are gourmand and are themselves sweet rather than salty, sour, savory, etc., but I wouldn't call it a sweet fragrance in comparison to other sweet fragrances that I'm more familiar with. To me, it's good, not great, as a cold weather day/night option. I find it stimulating but I wouldn't say that I like it a ton.

Its longevity and projection are slightly poorer than the only other fragrance of PDM that I've tried, Herod (which seems to be very popular in the community), but Herod is really superb in most ways, so it's a tough comparison.

Pegasus is really a scent that you need to try on your own skin, though, given some polarized reviews. It definitely gives more than a foot of projection, and longevity is in the 6-8 hour range (including a shower in the middle), after which it becomes a skin scent.

Gender-wise, it could go either way--I wouldn't be uncomfortable wearing it as a man, though it's not especially masculine.

This isn't one I would likely use often, anyway, but the price ($275 for 125ml) is prohibitive unless you're a big fan of it, whereas I can understand others being willing to spend more for Herod. I look forward to trying other PDM fragrances, though.

6 out of 10

mortezaa
mortezaa

very feminine. reminds me of bulgari jasmin noir and versace crystal noir.

jackoca
jackoca

I dont know why the hell these 2 guys below wrote that stuff ...
although i can understand why "Chicago Tony T" wrote what he wrote, happened to me, but you must be in the right mood to smell and test this, I got a vial sample, as i got it and after the reviews i though i am going to be disspointed, what happened was the opposite!! LOVED it, smelled just right, not to bomby but just a nice good smell of vanill and almond powdery stuff,next day i was in a bad mood wants really clear and i smelt something different like wtf is this? why am i not getting the smell i smelt befor?? (not right mood) i always ask my 2 sisters what they think, 1 is very overstrict of my perfumes and tells me NO, no no to many perfumes i tested wich i though were great, but woman know..and feel, this one she loved promisingly, also my other sister said it smells good, and nice, meaning pleasant. today put it on again and smelled wonderful! ordered a 125ML bottle

Get this, to me it reminded me of one of the best perfums out there, sexy and pleasant , D&G BY MEN wich i have too. really gives same nice smell. get this it is simply the best.

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

It smells metallic and cheap. Something that Davidoff or Kenneth Cole would do. It's a vanilla scent albeit tamed with a metallic accord. I really don't see the point of this.

uchini
uchini

OGGGGGGGG..... this is simply HORRIBLE.

Pegasus is the worst scent I ever tried.

smells very medicinal and cheap.

and NO. It doesn't smells similar to REFLECTION MAN. they are totally diferent fragances. Nothing in common

Kain
Kain

Well, honestly I was expecting a boring, simple, warm, potent, very sweet vanilla smell all the way through but it's not!
Yeah, it's a linear scent but it's better than what I've thought.
The vanilla note here is well made and quality with a little bit of sweetness and there is bitter almonds beside vanilla that give this creamy and semi sweet vanilla a really nice touch.
All other notes are in the background and you will not get too much of them.
It's just creamy vanilla and bitter almonds hand to hand which is really nice and yummy!
Projection is good (it's not great) but longevity is superb. you can easily get 10 hours and more.
A really nice and pleasant vanilla based fragrance.
If you do like vanilla (as I do) you will like this one or even may fell in love with it! but if you don't like vanilla, don't even bother yourself. forget it!

راستش من از این عطر توقع یه عطر بسیار گرم و شیرین و وانیلی داشتم که سریع دل آدمو میزنه اما اصلا اون چیزی که انتظار داشتم نبود و عطر بدی نیست
رایحه وانیل تو این عطر کیفیت خیلی خوبی داره و بوش شیرینی خیلی ملایم و دلپذیری داره که ترکیبش با رایحه بادام تلخ یه بوی نیمه شیرین و خامه ای مانند با بوی ملایم و تلخ بادام بوجود میاره
بقیه رایحه ها کاملا در حاشیه هستن و زیاد بوشونو حس نمیکنین
پخشش خوبه. خیلی زیاد نیست اما ضعیف هم نیست ولی ماندگاریش خیلی عالیه
راحت بالای 10 ساعت
اگه از بوی وانیل خوشتون میاد امتحانش کنید. احتمال خیلی زیاد خوشتون بیاد یا شایدم عاشقش بشید
اما اگه بوی وانیل دوست ندارید کلا دورشو خط بکشید

azizhejji
azizhejji

I sampled many of de marly fragrances at my local retailers , this the only one that amaze me from the collection of de marly , superb mix of vanilla & almond also has great projection & longevity, i'll buy it as soon as possible.

cwerge
cwerge

Pegasus is an under the radar fragance that deserves more attention. It is quite amazing. The vanilla and almond quality is superb, modern and fresh. It's a very sexy fragance. It projects really well and last a long time. Definitely worth checking it out.
Smell: 9.5
Projection: 8
Longevity: 8
Overall: A solid 8.5

Pimp your scent!!!!

KIELECKI
KIELECKI

This is the best vanilla fragrance ever!
Silage and longevity are amazing, I have applied at 8 am and I can still smell it almost 12 hrs later, this is my new signature scent

vergil_s
vergil_s

یه عطر با ترکیبات به ظاهر خوب!
اما اصل کار یه چیزه دیگست!
یه عطر با بوی خالص وانیل.
من از وانیل متنفرم.
نت وانیل فقط تو نت پایانی گفته شده وجود داره اما از اول تا اخره عطر فقط وانیله!
من حتی ذره ای گل یاس یا عنبر نتونستم پیدا کنم تو این عطر.
خلاصه این اسب افسانه ای اقای مارلی اصلا خوب نبود به نظر من!
البته طرفداران نت های شرقی شاید خیلی خوششون بیاد.
اما من تا این حد شیرینی سر درد اور رو دوست ندارم.
با این همه پول گزینه های بهتری هست.
مانگاری بسیار زیاد.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Parfums de Marly Pegasus fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Parfums de Marly Pegasus, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Pegasus by Parfums de Marly. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Pegasus by Parfums de Marly represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.