Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Cococabana Parfums de Nicolaï for women
dislike

coconut
tropical

Cococabana was launched in 2006 as a tropical fragrance, perfect for hot summer holidays. The composition includes notes of coconut, bitter oranges, ylang-ylang, tuberose, cedar, palm, vanilla and tonka. Available as 50 ml EDT.

Bitter Orange Coconut

Ylang-Ylang Tuberose

Virginia Cedar Palm Leaf Tonka Bean Vanille

Love Coco
Coccobello

Cococabana Fragrance Reviews

Killerrabbit
Killerrabbit

I tested this one yesterday and it was not all what I expected. The coconut is delightfully creamy to open but it morphed into a very sexy scent. Not beachy to my nose but very sexy. It reminds me of a grown up EL Sensuous Nude. Delightful and long lasting.

Majesty
Majesty

Cococabana is the most beautiful tropical perfume I have ever smelled!I am not into fruity scents but this one changed my mind!Luscious,fantastic tuberose orange scent on me with just a drop of coconut!Amazing,mouthwatering fragrance!Too bad it has been discontinued :( Very good staying power too!Cococabana could be the official smell of Hawaii!Stunning!

Cereza
Cereza

Oh my, this is tropical, definetely not too sweet. It opens with ripe bitter orange wich has a define, natural quality to it, it's almost a bit too bitter. After the opening coconut and tuberose start to play together and it reminds me a bit of suntan lotion, it's creamy and sweet, but bitter orange somehow "saves" the day. Altough, it is pleasant to my nose, it's not good enough to consider a purchase. It seems a bit "off" in some notes and notes do not blend too well together. And, of course, I do not like smelling like suntan lotion. Ylang ylang is too buttery, orange is too fresh and bitter, it just does not work together on my skin.

9154mf
9154mf

The opening is quite a sharp bitter orange with just a hint of raw -not gourmandy-coconut.

vertigo
vertigo

Very interesting! Not your typical coconut beachy one.
To make it clear: unwearable for me, but caught my attention.
Reminds me of Ralph Rocks - must be the banana leaf, but is more green and doesn't get rubbery on my skin.
I don't like coconut in perfumes, but here it's tamed by orange and sweet creamy flowers.
It's actually a bit bitter and maks me think of a hair spray :)
Worth trying if you want a different tropical scent.

adrienn99
adrienn99

well, I am not sure of this one.

For a while I got some lovely coco-banana aura which I liked. It was not cloyingly sweet or overwhelming at all.

But after 4-5 hours I got these powdery and cold flowers (guess mostly the tuberose to blame)which made me feel uncomfortable with this fragrance.

Cococabana by Parfums de Nicolaï 3.95 out of 5 based on 21 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Parfums de Nicolaï Cococabana fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Parfums de Nicolaï Cococabana, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cococabana by Parfums de Nicolaï. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cococabana by Parfums de Nicolaï represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Juliette Has A Gun Miss Charming Caron Tabac Blond Frederic Malle Carnal Flower Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles Givenchy Organza Indecence Yves Saint Laurent Y Robert Piguet Fracas Hermes Hermessence Ambre Narguile Chanel Chanel N°19 Amouage Memoir Woman Jil Sander Jil Sander No 4 Frederic Malle En Passant Laura Biagiotti Venezia Krizia K de Krizia Hermes Eau des Merveilles Serge Lutens Chergui Estée Lauder Azuree Pure Amouage Amouage Gold pour Femme