Designers » N-Q » Oriental Fougere « Groups

Thallium Paris Bleu for men

Thallium Paris Bleu for men
dislike

Thallium by Paris Bleu is a Oriental Fougere fragrance for men. Top notes are bergamot and pineapple; middle notes are lavender, jasmine and apple; base notes are amber, patchouli, cedar and musk.

Bergamot Pineapple

Lavender Jasmine Apple

Amber Patchouli Cedar Musk

Thallium Fragrance Reviews

class
class

I tried this Paris Bleu's Thallium, and I like it better than Jacques Evard' Thallium. Both have a lot of similar ingredients, but Paris Bleu is more pronounced and less candy-like than Jacques Evard's. By the way "Thallium" comes from the Greek word "Thallos", and means "green shoot".

MadeiraD
MadeiraD

Mostly I just find the name of this funny, thallium is rat poison, a specific kind of rat poison a bunch of housewives used to kill their abusive husbands (and one old lady used to kill a bunch of people so she could have their furniture)

sherwin
sherwin

When I first smelled it from a Perfume/Cologne store in Vegas, it smelled sooooo good! I ordered it online, but when I got it, it smelled terrible. It didn't smell good like when I first smelled it from the store. I disliked the smell eversince =(. It must have been a very very old stock...

Layzie
Layzie

It's a sweet and peppery cologne. It feels clean and fresh, similar to an aquatic. Unfortunately, it smelled better and lasted much longer on paper than it did on me.

Thallium by Paris Bleu 3.82 out of 5 based on 15 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Paris Bleu Thallium fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Paris Bleu Thallium, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Thallium by Paris Bleu. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Thallium by Paris Bleu represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Keith Urban Phoenix Paris Bleu Thallium Black Prada Prada Amber Pour Homme (Prada Man) Michael Jordan Legend Serge Lutens Chergui Liz Claiborne Mambo for Men Molinard Les Orientaux: Vanille Marine Joop! Joop! Homme Wild Lacoste Essential Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin Thierry Mugler A*Men Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Al-Rehab Shadha Esme Rene Eve's Secret Paris Bleu Thallium Sport (Limited Edition) Fred Hayman Hollywood for Men Madeleine Mono Madeleine de Madeleine Al-Rehab Susan Emanuel Ungaro Apparition Cobalt Scaasi Scaasi