Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

dislike

I have it: 1056 I had it: 355 I want it: 480 My signature: 17

Can Can Paris Hilton for women Videos
Can Can Paris Hilton for women Pictures Can Can Paris Hilton for women Pictures

Famous beauty Paris Hilton launched her fourth fragrance for women, her 7th fragrance in general – Can Can. The fragrance is inspired by the film Moulin Rouge and the song Lady Marmalade.

The fragrance is floral-fruity, oriental, and of course, very sensual. It opens with clementine blossom, black currant and nectarine. The heart unites wild orchid and orange blossom, while the base brings soft musk, amber and precious woods. The fragrance was designed by Jean-Claude Delville in 2007.

Clementine Black Currant Nectarine

Orange Blossom Wild Orchid

Amber Musk Woodsy Notes

Can Can Burlesque

Can Can Fragrance Reviews

Lipglossjunkee
Lipglossjunkee

I purchased a small (1.7 fl oz) bottle of this for about $15 at Ross, but I had sniffed it a few times at Macy's when it was first released and was considering buying it. I'm so glad I found it, and for a reasonable price!
I have to agree with a lot of the previous reviewers, it's sweet and creamy (like Pink Sugar) without giving me a gnarly headache. It's got a bit of fruity to it, especially at first spritz...and that makes it a great summery fragrance. I put it on at 8 this morning and I can still get faint whiffs of it 7 hours later, so the staying power is pretty good. It's been hit & miss w/ me on some of the Paris fragrances--I like how they all smell in the bottle, but not all of them work on my skin (had to return 'Just Me'). I really like the packaging & bottle design of this one as well, very 'Moulin Rouge', which makes me feel good just looking at it! A definite rebuy for me, fast becoming one of my new fave fragrances!

@orionleo
Thank You. So much. I'm already a subscriber so ill be waiting for your video. Thank You:)

orionleo
orionleo

I personal own Can Can burlesque I also am currently working on uploading my review of it to my YouTube Channel AtheSperfume go check it out (in a few hours when its up If you subscribe to me you will get a notification when its avaible to watch)

erica.andruscavage

I just bought Can Can Burlesque on Friday and am waiting to get it in the mail. Once I find out I will let you know!

Anyone have any information about her fragrance Can Can Burlesque? Thank You

erica.andruscavage

I normally don't go for candy-smelling perfumes but it smells like Swedish Fish, and since I love that candy, I love smelling this, though I prefer "Just Me" and "Fairy Dust".

Tessabd
Tessabd

I can't believe reviews made me buy this. It smells like an old lady! A friend even told me it smelled agressive and WAY too much. I got it becouse of the Nectarine but It's not a fresh fruitry scent at all.

FloridaMom
FloridaMom

I got it as a gift once, kinda thought it sounded campy because it was Paris Hilton, but I liked it! Kinda smells like cotton candy, powder, and flowers, with a touch of amber, it is cute. A nice scent if you are feeling sassy. More for younger women, but can be rocked pretty nicely on an older woman if you are in a fun mood.

Dionne1024
Dionne1024

I get all types of compliments when I wear this. I've been wearing this one during the Summer time since 2009.

dlci
dlci

I bought this blind online because of the Pink Sugar references and i love Pink Sugar. My local mall also did not have this in stock. I eagerly waited for the package and was so happy when it came. Upon smelling it wow, i was disappointed! It smelled nothing like Pink Sugar. It smells sweet yes but it was also very musky and POWDERY! It was ok but not fave material.

So the next day i went to the mall and was surprised there was Can Can on the counter! I walked up and tried Tease which was too strong and flowery for my liking. Just for kicks i did a quick spritz of Can Can and behold! It was so much like Pink Sugar but with fruits! Not musky or powdery at all! The one i bought online was FAKE!

I bought it on the spot and when i got home compared it with the fake one. On the fake one the liquid was too yellow and on further scrutiny the cap looked cheaply made. The fake box has the same exact writing on it but small mistakes like no space after the comma after the Ft. Lauderdale part at the back. Of course i immediately contacted the seller and good thing she quickly offered a refund. I am quite surprised they make fake Paris Hilton perfumes as they are not expensive at all!

I am now enjoying Can Can as alternate to my Pink Sugar which is very hard to find in my country. This reminds me also of a weaker more syrupy version Fantasy. To my nose this smells more like Fantasy than Pink Sugar due to the fruity notes. This is a very well made scent, lasts long and dries down sweet and creamy. Love love love!

Rayyana
Rayyana

I blind bought this today, a massive 100ml bottle. Sadly, I absolutely did not like it. Too sickly sweet for me. Anyone who likes strawberry gummy bears and thick rasperry, syrupy stuff, this would suit them better.

rachelanne87
rachelanne87

I am surprise that Paris Hilton's new perfume "Can Can Burlesque" is not on here yet. I just purchased Can Can Burlesque, and prefer it to this one (Can Can).

LoveForYMCMB
LoveForYMCMB

So, I tried this in a mall, while my mom found this disgusting, i found it comforting and delicious, the best balance between light and sweet.

Bruno57
Bruno57

What about the new Can Can Burlesque ?!?!

Lavallectra
Lavallectra

This started off with very sweet sugary fruits that almost smell like cotton candy/fairy floss, I get a lot of vanilla as well. I think amber saves the day by giving it a slightly more mature vibe, giving it some warmth and balancing out the sweetness. Something to try for those who are into gourmand and sweet scents.

pinkchevalier
pinkchevalier

I think I'm obsessed with black berry/berry centered scents with a candy/sweet (berry gourmand?) type of thing going on. I own both la vie est belle AND prada candy l'eau. In comparison to prada candy l'eau, candy l'eau has more character and depth - they only share a slight similarity in the sweet note but on the whole, can can is more like la vie est belle only much dialed down. It retains the berry gourmand-like spirit, but without the potentially overwhelming patchouli. It also lacks the boldness LVEB has. It's sort of a more timid version - but a good substitute in terms of similarity. Despite all the notes listed, I agree with the others that mention it smells like berries + woods. It's rather simple, but pleasant.

jordana90

i recently got this fragrance and i have to say it smell deliciously sweet, i feel some honey notes on it. i never tried the other parís hilton's fragrances but this one is very close to flowerbomb.
my husband gave me this as a present and he loves it, he says it smells a bit like Candy.
the sillage is good and longevity too... if u are looking for a good perfume in a reasonable Price u should try this one.... i don't think it's for teenagers, i'm almost 30 and i think it is suitable for my age.

Avidwisher
Avidwisher

I first got this in a roller ball set a few years ago. Guys always compliment me on how good I smell when I wear it. I think the key is to put just a little bit on, otherwise it is very overpowering. I layer it with Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom soaps and it gives that a nice spicy kick. I like to spray just a bit on the nape of my neck and then a bit on my wrists.

scarlettcupcake
scarlettcupcake

I had my BF buy me this three or four years ago because I couldn't find anything for him to get me for Christmas..I scurried around Ulta a couple of times looking for a candy type scent. I kept going back to this and I decided I really liked it. Once I started wearing it I started smelling a little fruity cotton candy and heavy baby powder. BABY POWDER BABY POWDER! It reminds me of Prada Candy, except stronger. Eh..I put it away in a drawer since then.

peppermint_07
peppermint_07

This perfume went on sale at the fragrance counter. The whole package looked enticing, and the sales personnel was very good in convincing me to buy it, so I did.

VERY VERY SWEET, but not in a good way. There are no floral notes whatsoever. It's basically an overcooked mix of cotton candy, gummy bears and burnt caramel. It also has a medicinal quality to it, which oddly enough, reminds me of cough longenzes.

It smells cheap and synthetic. A grade schooler can easily pull this off, but never a full-grown woman with boobs. Believe it or not, this is actually the BEST among the Paris Hilton scents, which doesn't really say much for her taste in perfumes.

chuetta
chuetta

definitely the black current and woody smells are the most noticeable, at least on my skin. I like it though I am very careful to apply only on my skin because if it hits my clothes the smell won't leave in forever and I just end up sick of the smell and get frustrated. I also have a friend who looks like she wears it as her signature scent, and sometime she puts too much on and people are just like "girl did you shower in berries this morning". Don't wear it during summer, if you're hot and smell this perfume on someone you will feel like the temperature rises and it's not very nice. Overall if i had to describe it... it smells like the color pink lol

MikaylaCrosby
MikaylaCrosby

I had heard so many good things about it but it dissappointed me BIGTIME. It smells gross! This is the worst Paris Hilton perfume ever. I have tease, its ok. Paris Hilton was allright too, but this one smells so cheap and tacky. It is a very Synthetic artificial smell. Only buy this if you don't mind walking around smelling like cheap koolaid. Very juvenile. I can't imagine a female over the age of 13 wearing this. It kinda grosses me out and I hardly ever reach for it anymore after trying it a few times. It has a fruity type smell, but it is very sour and rancid fruity, not fresh, not happy. Just gross!!! I've TRIED to like it...ctually, I just sprayed it on again 5 minutes ago. Still nasty..This perfume smells NOTHING like Prada Candy. I have prada candy and i LOVE it. Can can smells like sugary pickles and makes me want to puke a little.

jordana90

This perfume is so sweet it reminds me a bit of Prada Candy but with a lower price and good sillage. it last like 6 hrs or so which is good considering the price.
It also reminds me to La Vie est Belle by Lancome but i would prefer to buy Can Can rather tan La vie est belle. Can Can is a very youthful fragrance, i would recomend this for women between 20 and 30 years old but of course it would work well on older women.

crystal02
crystal02

I like it but I like scents that most people don't like and my best advice is to buy the 4 pc gift set with all 4 of her popular scents so you can test them out. I like all but fairy dust was not that great but my sister only liked fairy dust so if you decide to try it buy a small bottle and if you don't like it you won't be spending much.

redheadedplums
redheadedplums

When I first smelled it on the bottle I didn't think I would even like it. After applying it on my skin I sort of liked it. After owning it for two weeks I'm really liking it more and more, it's a sweet comforting smell. To me Can Can smells like a little girl at easter who's been freshly bathed and dressed up in her best Sunday dress eating bright pink jellybeans while the faint clean smell of soap lingers in the air. There's a clean/shower freshness under the artificially flavored pink sweetness that keeps this perfume from becoming cloying. I'm surprised at how much I enjoy this. I REALLY like the effect when I use it on my fluffy pale pink bathrobe. It's sweet but does not give you that sticky icky sweet feeling.

Hema277
Hema277

Tested this one today. At first it was some flashing burst of fruity nectarine although the vanilla can be smelt from the beginning.
It was fresh cute vanilla with amber adding good depth and not making it just another vanilla based nonsense.
then the powderiness shows up slowly, parting curtains and walking out gracefully.
somehow smells a little cheap at the drydown, just powder sweetness with no character whatsoever.

Otherwise, quite feminine and wearable.

peachypixie
peachypixie

It's okay. Not my absolute favorite, nor does my husband particularly like it. I get a strong sense of nectarine and orange, but not much else. I think her perfume, Heiress, is similar but better.

chrissyc15
chrissyc15

VERY SWEET when you first put it on, but quickly mellows into a more sweet musk and citrus smell. It has VERY good staying power as well.

Can Can is AMAZING! Even if it is made by Paris Hilton (who I cannot stand because she has made millions portraying the dumb blonde!). I wore it when I was younger and still find myself spritzing it on occasionally for a quick shopping trip. My husband like it and often asks why I do not wear it more, but personally it smells like something a teenager would wear. I guess as I have gotten older I am trying to wear more sophisticated smells and less teen.

KyleHilton
KyleHilton

I love this perfume, it really does smell fabulous. I'm not a fan of perfumes that are weak and don't last long so this one is fantastic because it lasts/projects for hours and hours and hours. I've applied this at the start of the day, gone to sleep at night and can still smell it the next morning. It's scent is very flirtatious and playful. The only thing that i don't like is that the bottle is kind of plain for a 'Moulin Rouge' themed perfume. But the scent itself is fab.

kismetdaisy

So, I finally bought a 100ml bottle very cheap from Ross. I went straight for the big bottle cause I was positive I would like this. Turned out I was wrong lol.

This is extremely sweet! So so soooo sweet, as in overly sweet. Did I mention it's sweet? I mostly gravitate to super sweet gourmand fragrances, but this one was very prickly and rough. I thought I was going to like it when I first sprayed it, but it never dried down to a softer, powdery scent. In fact, there was no Dry down at all. It stayed sharp the whole way through. The most prominent note to me is black currant, very synthetic and strong black current with some nectarine and amber, which creates a slight cotton candy vibe, but the combination is sickly. It actually was pleasantly powdery, but the black currant overload seriously ruined this perfume. Without that nasty note, I think Can Can would be just my type of scent; it has the potential to be perfect. I kept sniffing my wrist, waiting for it to soften up.. I even liked it when I'd get random whiffs of it through the air, but it was still too much. As other reviewers said, this does smell like cotton candy, just be prepared for that black currant. If you're not a fan of the berry, you probably won't like this frag.

Ultimately, not my cup of tea. However, I didn't find Can Can to be juvenile in the way other reviewers described. I think the amber keeps it from being too "young." Just because a scent is sweet doesn't necessarily make it juvenile. I would imagine this being a comfort scent for those who like it, good for day time but nothing fancy. Also, Can Can is not at all comparable to Fantasy or Flowerbomb. In fact, not even close to either, plus it's very light unlike Fantasy which is a sillage bomb. I'm actually sad 'cause I really wanted to like this.. Too bad:-/ I'm going to try Fairy Dust next

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

I just got this today, and it seems pretty nice. I'd smelled the dupe of this scent so I figured I'd like it. The dupe at the oil fragrance store was almost exact, and it probably has better sillage so I may go buy the oil rollon dupe to amp this up some. I absolutely hated Paris Hilton's original fragrance, so for me this one is much better. I like a sweet, fruit or vanilla scent though. Amber is also always a big plus for me as is musk. I just am not a big patchouli fan, and this doesn't seem to have any of that. My perfume did come with a big bottle of lotion and I'm super disappointed in it. It has a huge funky smell sort of like wax or that unscented lotion smell. I was hoping the lotion could be layered to make the fragrance last longer. It's just too gross smelling to wear, and I don't think this was an old stock perfume set. I've noticed that in other celebrity gift sets. My Beyoncé Heat lotion had that exact same gross, almost no scent(and what was there smelled unlike the perfume and just old and waxy)and I just pitched it. Why can't these celebs put lotion out that smells like a lotion should? When I buy a Bath and Body Works lotion or a Victoria's Secret lotion they are strong and actually have scent. Has anyone else noticed this with the lotions that come with lots of these perfume gift sets?

icekat
icekat

This is a Hollywood version of a can-can dancer with pretty smile and bubbly blond curls. The fragrance is cute, flirty and playful. It is also super-sweet, so it is only for those who love sweet-tooth perfumes. The nectarine and blackcurrant fruits were processed to a state of a jam. Wild orchids are not so wild, but rather made of sugar. And the dry down smells more like a vanilla cake. I do prefer it to other celebrity scents though. It does smell synthetic, but not as loud and unpleasant as many other scents in this category. The scent is quite strong, but it only lasts on me a few hours.

If you like sugar bombs and are not looking for natural smelling perfume, I would recommend Can-Can. I think it provides good value for the money. Overall score 6/10.

m_mtz40
m_mtz40

There are 28 references to this smelling like FLOWERBOMB yet for some reason it keeps falling out of the "SMELLS LIKE" section, I wonder why?

This is just lovely as r most of HILTON'S fragrances. Very well done, excellent, balanced. Similar notes as LA VIE EST BELLE by LANCOME but not as annoyingly sweet. IMO La Vie is too teeny bopper when it should have been a tad more mature as the advertising suggests. PH Can Can is more mature, young but not teen, w the delicate sweetness of the praline but not overbearing. It is a 5 star scent!

pipergirl
pipergirl

This truly is a fun, flirty and girly scent! I'm over 40 and I recently wore Can Can seaside which was the perfect place to wear this sweet, sort of tropical feeling, beachy, (yes, sexy) party scent. This is not an anytime, any place go to sort of perfume for me. But on a beach boardwalk? Absolutely!

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

what a girly scent! im thinking 13 14 year old girls running around and having fun when i smell this,i would be a littlle ashamed to wear this but it smells good

BetterJuice
BetterJuice

I followed the tip of layering Can Can with BBW Japanese Cherry Blossom moisture cream.....hmmmm, this works for me because Can Can on its own is a little under-whelming. With JCB you get a complex sexiness that Can Can can't offer by itself. Not with my body chemistry it doesn't. My skin just eats up scent, so on me Can Can is way too light.

I'm not done tinkering. This weekend I went to BBW and bought several different moisture creams so I'll continue the mixology until I find the perfect Can Can combo. So far, though, JCB is the one to beat.

Orsyna

I love it!One of my favorite sweet warm parfume.This fragrance relaxed me especially at nights.

radzzzz
radzzzz

This is by far her best fragrance..I have 5 of her perfumes in all and i love Can Can the most. I love sweet floral scents and this doea it for me. Her original doesnt work on my skin at all so i am glad can can is my soulmate..:-)

kismetdaisy

Never smelled Can Can(though I want to!,) but I was just commenting on the one review about liking a frag regardless of the name. I agree. My fave is Britney Spears in control curious, I try to push it on all my girlfriends, but they're scared off by the Britney factor or they don't take it seriously. A shame, really, cause I've found that some of these celeb scents are the best. My only complaint is celeb scents usually don't have the best longevity(minus Fantasy.) but I agree. I've even surprised myself with my love for celeb frags with a lot of reviews I read on them, but they're so good, some of them ! I, too, loathe Chanel no.5, Marc Jacobs daisy, Bulgari, and most Dior perfumes. They're much more boring and hyped up in my opinion!!

In fact, I just recently had an experience on here overly dislike for Shalimar. People told me I should go back to my Britney frags and " to leave Shalimar for the perfumistas with real taste," also ones telling me to stick to my "Britney reviews." It's the classic mean girl. No one should be put down because of their tastes in fragrances, and as the corner review said, just because we like some cheaper celeb frags doesn't make us idiots with no taste! I am sure that all of us appreciate and even like a lot of the more "sophisticated" frags, but with that, we like these super sweet ones and there's nothing wrong with it! I guess most ppl are "idiots" as I get all the compliments on my celeb frags over ones I wear such as Black Orchid. It's sad, really. I think many people would be shocked to see how good some of these perfumes are if they just got over their prejudice and gave it a chance. Point being: never be ashamed. If you like it, then it's worth it and is special!

niquemishelle
niquemishelle

I just bought it today at Ross for only $12.99 just to "try" it out. I have read reviews over and over tryna to convince myself to buy it because I LOVE SWEET SCENTS! To me, at the beginning it is very similar to BS Fantasy but I enjoy this scent more. Im not good at detecting notes but let me just tell you, I fell in love with this scent at first spray and officially declared it as my signature scent. It's sweet, fun, and flirty and oh so wonderful!! Before investing like $20 or $30 for it, I would suggest going to your nearest Ross or TJmaxx and buying the small bottle to try it out and see if it is a scent for you. I love it personally and it has long lasting power too. Perfect for a fun and exciting day out with your girls, a date with your guy or even a night out if that's your preference :)I do believe it is a day time scent but because I love it so much, I would wear anytime because I dont care what people think. I have the original Paris Hilton fragrance too and I love that one but this one is offcially my NEW FAVE! This is one of those fragrances that I will hide from my girls so they wont try to smell like me lol I love it that much <3

EDIT: I really LOVE this scent like really really LOVE it and of course, unfortunately for me, I'm allergic to it. I kept giving it chance after chance for at least two weeks but the moment I spray it onto my skin, I begin to sneeze OVER and OVER. So unfortunately I had to pass this on to my grandmother who love sweet scents and is a perfumaholic and she likes it.

brandiwine1980
brandiwine1980

My sister bought me this for XMas years ago after saleswoman recommended since I liked B.S. Fantasy. I love the name and bottle and it does kinda remind me of Fantasy,like the mellower little sister. I smell red berries, cotton candy and amber. Yum.

andreabutler111
andreabutler111

I liked this when I first sprayed it it smelt fresh floral and fruity. Then an hour later I am left with a cheap powder smell :( I dont like it on me.
I have a 100ml bottle if anyone wants to swop :)

stwaberri
stwaberri

I love this fragrance, It's sweet but not too sweet. When it settles down, it smells like a baby cotton candy and I just LOVE IT!

brianaaaah
brianaaaah

Oh, flowers-in-the-springtime...do not hang your head in shame! If you like a fragrance, then you like it! And it's okay! Regardless of whose name is on it or the name of the fragrance itself.

(the rest of this is a general statement and not directed towards any particular person. if it was, I would say so!)

I often see reviews on celebrity/"cheapy" fragrances where the reviewer who in fact really likes or even loves a fragrance, is all like "I'm ashamed" or "It's embarrassing" or "I don't normally wear 'these' types of fragrances". As if putting down the fragrance, being so distraught over liking it, or being flat out negative about the fragrance in any way makes it acceptable to have/wear it. If you like it, LIKE IT! Don't apologize. You don't need to justify what you like or don't like. For example, my signature scent is Meow by Katy Perry, something a lot of people scrutinize and don't take seriously. And I think Chanel No.5 is one of the worst things I've ever smelled, even though it's one of the most beloved perfumes of all time. I'm sure most people would think I have no taste and can't appreciate a "real perfume" and am a complete idiot. But you know...I don't care! No one should care! It doesn't bother me that most of the world adores No.5 and it shouldn't bother anyone if someone likes Can Can! Wear fragrances you like and don't wear fragrances you don't like. Period!

flowers-in-the-springtime
flowers-in-the-springtime

I was reading a post by a woman who was stopped by a French man and asked what was her wonderful perfume!! It turns out that she was wearing Can Can.
Me being the impetuous type, I immediately ordered some online as a blind buy.
Well, it was so cheap that even if I hated it, it wouldn't exactly break the bank.
I never thought that in my lifetime I would actually wear a perfume called 'Can Can', oh the shame!! by Paris Hilton, oh more shame!!
But here I am reviewing it and feeling like I must be in a parallel universe, where Paris Hilton's Can Can is something like Guerlain Mitsouko or something.
If you like sweet cotton candy floral smells then its ok. I happen to like sweet perfume, this is almost like a vanilla pie and yes, I like it.
Clears throat and hangs head in shame.
It has its place, it's super duper sweet and girly and I am told that if you use 'Bath and Bodyworks' Cherry body lotion and then spray Can Can, the result is divinely beautiful.
I'll take their word for it.
Seriously this is very sweet, feminine young and girly, it has excellent projection and longevity, ( hell, i can't get the smell out of my nose), it is a great price and let's face it, it's not Paris Hilton who has developed this fragrance, she hires professional 'noses' to do the work for her. With her money she can afford to hire the best, so what the heck! Try this for yourselves and put your prejudices aside. I think this may appeal to more Fragranticans out there than are prepared to admit it.

Purrbaby
Purrbaby

This perfume is the scent that turned me on to Paris Hilton fragrances. This one has a cotton candy type smell to it. One of my favorites.

Perfume_Lover85
Perfume_Lover85

The strange thing about this perfume for me is that I don't really smell any of the notes listed above. That being said, I love this perfume, to me is smells like syrupy candy floss/cotton candy and vanilla. It is lovely for lovers of sweet scents like myself, it's quite strong and lasts a while on me which is always good :)

flowermom
flowermom

I'm in my 40s so according to many I shouldn't be using fragrances like this, candy smelling perfumes , I should be spraying myself with lavender....( sarcasm over) I didn't want to try this as I'm no fan of ms Hilton but as I lover of foody, candy, scents this was recommended, it reminds me of little purple sweets we had here in he uk called " fizzles" not particularly special, or massively long lasting , but I like it, it's not as sweet as pink sugar , but here's something really really nice and comforting about it , wish it lasted abit longer but fairly cheap to buy , so overall I'd definatly re-purchase, it's a simple sweetish smell!!

sadblossom
sadblossom

enjoyable and sweet, cotton candy at the fair. i like to wear with warm fuzzy sweaters in winter. although i first discovered this smell it was christmas time.

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

Thumbs up to Paris for creating something that is so likable! It's one of those smells that I can instantly recognize when I get a whiff of it, out there. The Moulin Rouge-theme paints the picture of a loud, decorative, burst of color, with a romantic background...and that's just what this fragrance is.

The fruits burst forth from the opening, but the true beauty of this fragrance lies within the combination of amber and orange blossom.

The result is a loud, sweet, bawdy cotton candy-esque scent, but this settles down into a sweet, creamy finish on the skin.

I'm a huge fan of Paris Hilton's scents, because they're delectable, affordable, and some of them provide a more affordable version of some popular fragrances out there. I don't see many similarities between this and Pink Sugar, except for the cotton candy accord...This one definitely has more florals and fruits working, and it doesn't rely on the gourmand accords to characterize it.

I keep meaning to pick up a bottle of this, since Gordmann's has it for so cheap.

It's great for Summer nights! :)

Lealof1988
Lealof1988

I bought this a while back in a perfume buying frenzy...I do enjoy it, but it is very gourmand. The sweetness/coziness is pleasant to me, as I enjoy a good gourmand from time to time. The only complaint that I have is lasting power, since on me, the sweetness only lasts, maybe an hour at most.

odisse
odisse

I've had this perfume ever since it was released, and it brings a lot of memories to me. I wore it so often, it was the greatest.
When my first bottle was emptied I bought Pink Sugar instead, which I came to regret since Pink Sugar was way too sweet, and made my teacher wrinkle her nose (hrmf)...
I always missed Can Can, I sniffed my empty bottle every now and then and finally bought a new one a year ago or so...
I think this is the signature of my youth, well earlier youth (I'm only 21, still young), and it doesn't fit me anymore, it's not completely me. I sprayed it on today actually, and I'm over again surprised with it's longevity. I must have had it on for about 18h and I still smell the sweetness from it. I will ALWAYS! love this sweet and cuddly fragrance even though I will grow more and more out of it. I think that says it all, it's the absolute perfume for young girls that will add sparkle to all those special moments that comes when you're young and fun...

yiss1309
yiss1309

I was insecure about buying this but I did super nice and lovely smell, If you enjoy sweet and gourmand smell you MUST have this one ...

BritneyJLOMariahperfumes
BritneyJLOMariahperfumes

Some fragrances smell better the older they get I have found. I have had perfumes that I spray and think "Why the hell did I buy this!?!" Then I try it on a year or so later (I have A LOT to choose from)and think " This is AMAZING!! Why have I not been warring this?" It's strange but true.

misstierra05
misstierra05

Went out and bought this again and I'm not sure why but this isn't as appealing as it was to me back in 2009. I want to love it, but I'm just wearing it to use it up :(

kikinha
kikinha

I have seen a couple people saying that Prada Candy L'eau resembles Can Can. Since I don't want to expend 70 dollars to blind buy Prada Candy L'eau I decided to try Can Can - found it really cheap at Ross. It is nothing extraordinary, but I must say I like it. At first I thought it was really sharp and sweet, but it settles really nice. I find it more pleasant than Pink Sugar, which I find Wayyyyy too sweet. This one for me is just about right. Again, nothing extraordinary, but a sweet pleasant scent that lasted 4/5 hours on my skin.

abianchi
abianchi

I bought this hoping to get a Pink Sugar feel out of it, as it was much cheaper! But, Can Can has more of a powdery, musky feel to it that is better fit for a cold winter night in with your man. Cute and cuddly, but a little overbearing at times. Vanilla, warm, powdery.

cocodeexoxo
cocodeexoxo

knowing how important it is for many girls out there to know how a given scent can make their man feel here's my two scents on

what my boyfriend thought about Can Can...

firstly, he looked quite interested when i took out my bottle from my bag, not sure why, but he did and asked me what's it called.

i sprayed some more on myself in his room and thought nothing more of it. later on that day he texted me saying he caught a whiff of my perfume with positive reaction ^^ woo! 5/5 from me for Can Can. He never commented on whiffs of Fantasy so I love this for leaving such a strong trail! amazing! gonna always have this :-) xx

Kharnak Rex
Kharnak Rex

Of all the Ultra sweet girly perfumes out there, This is my favorite. Juicy Couture is another comparable one. Sugar. Room filling. Decadent.
can't help but think.... Pinkie Pie

RGR
RGR

Lord! Alot of people saying pink sugar and cotton-candy.Alot of people saying they hate Paris Hilton and hate celebrity fragrances. I am one of those who doesn't look at the title on the bottle anymore. I really couldn't care less about Paris Hilton. She hired a professional to do the job. Anyways,if the perfume is nice enough then I'll give it a go.

The first spray is fruit and amber all around. It reminds me of a sorbet, like berries mixed with citrus and sugar. There are hints of soft orchids in the background. I figure the floral notes are put in just to soften up the juice. It gives it that "fruity shampoo" vibe. The amber is still strong.The dry down makes me think of a fluffy, frilly amber and musk combination. The dry down is very reminiscent of Sensual Amber by B&BW. I personally don't feel like there is anything sensual or mature about this. Its a young at heart scent.

This is one of those perfumes that can conjure up stuff you hadn't figured you would just by looking at the notes on the pyramid. I completely understand why people say "oh it smells like cotton candy" or "it smells like sugar". The notes are meant to trick your mind . There might be no candy or sugar notes but perfumes are sneaky sometimes.In fact, every time I wore this someone would hug me more and tell me I smelled sweet, like candies and it made me smile. I would call this perfume the hug magnet!

I personally like wearing it because of the dry down. I love the amber, sugary, sticky, syrup, girly and playful character in Can Can. So if you love sweet amber than this is it. Its amber all the way to the dry down. It is not a snobby or a pretentious scent. Its more of a flirty, playful approach to wearing a perfume.
LOVE it!

Sayyy
Sayyy

This is deliciously sweet. It starts off really weird and kinda spicey. Maybe it's just my skin. But after half hour it already smells amazing.
Who knew a Paris Hilton's perfume would end up being one of my all time favorites. And the longevity is surprisingly good on my skin, better than all the celebrity fragrances I got and even some designer ones.

sheridanellis
sheridanellis

Oh my. So many reviews, so many opinions.
Last December I was in the mood for something pleasant, warm, sweet, reassuring and festive that wouldn't knock down or mow over a room full of tipsy relatives. ;)
I found Can-Can at Walmart and debated between this and Britney Spears Fantasy & selected this for one reason. It was ten bucks cheaper.
I was anxious to enjoy the scent so I actually put it on in the car (don't judge! I know you guys do it in Marshall's, TJ Maxx or Wally World parking lots from Seattle to Santiago!);) and I got:

Nuttin.
Absolutely positively nothing.
I know what sugar water smells like. I've made syrup for sweet tea.
This is the weirdest (or one of them) experiences I've ever had with a perfume.
Normally I can smell/detect at least two or three separate notes, but I can BARELY even smell the sugar in this.

I let my tried and true hubby sniff. Nada.

Teen aged opinionated son that is in to colognes because of me: "smell what, mom?"

BFF: "You kinda still smell like Phad Thai from lunch I guess."

Already then....not for my skin/chemistry/nose or I received a bottle that was full of distilled water.
I didn't return it. I tried to revisit to day with the same result.
It's okay though, because my nose is thanking my brain for "taking a chance on it". If your brain never let your nose experience anything, good or bad, in my opinion, life would just plain suck.

XOXO Smell Well my friends! <3 Sheri

projectalice345
projectalice345

I cant wear anything by Paris Hilton I have tried all the pefumes in her line, Siren, Heiress ect..... all and each time on me it just turns into a sugar monster nightmare and I end up taking a shower and vowing never to return.

That being said to this day I remember a friend of mine in college who used to wear Can Can and it smelled out of this world AMAZING on her. I think its so true the certain smells choose certain people and everyones chemistry is so different. I know for a fact that on me this smell is a horrible thing a sure fast track to a migraine even, but on others dear lord what a beautiful concoction!!

I hope you ladies who can pull it off wear it all the time because I love being around it and commend you for that blast of sugary goodness.Maybe you have sugar absorbers in your skin or something who knows.

mariajoseacosta
mariajoseacosta

¡ohh! Lo amo... Es como azúcar líquido. Dan ganas de comérselo, es delicioso. Tengo mi segunda botella y estoy muy feliz por tenerlo. ♥

camarillo
camarillo

the best perfume so far... ^^

Orsyna

I love it!!Sweet cotton candy and caramel with vanille or sugar tasty.:)) the longevity is perfect 5 *!!! Very warm and feminine.Makes me feel happy when I'm wearing it.My boyfriend also like it!

mary69
mary69

I bought this perfume back in the winter and I loved it at first. Its very sweet and thats what I was wanting. The only thing I dont like is that it doesnt last long at all. It is a good perfume but it works much better for my 15 yr old sister lol.

Oh yeah & the larger bottles lasts about 3 months

Oh yeah & the larger bottles lasts about 3 months

JRD

I've been using Can Can since I was 16 or 17 as my signature perfume, like literally I've only used this. I'm now 21. I just finished my last bottle & realized its gotten a lot harder to find Paris Hilton's perfumes in big name department stores in general & too easy to find in discount clothing stores that I wouldn't shop at anyway. I hear they sell pretty cheap now too, 25-35. When I started buying it they were 50$.

It has a really nice cotton candy kinda smell... For a long time I couldn't tell what the smell was just that it was good but everyone in high school love it & told me I smell like cotton candy. Back in my senior year I had 3-4 bottles, one in my locker for books, one in my gym locker, one in my bag, one at home. I ALWAYS got compliments from girls/boys teachers. As the years have gone by I've gotten less but I also can't smell it on myself anymore so maybe everyone's gotten use to it. Or I just sprayed myself more back in the days, cause I'd spray it after having a cigarette, before gym & after lunch. I remember people telling me they could smell me from down the hall & one time had a guy come into my class & announce he knew I was there because he could smell me! & it was not a complaint:)

Was never a chemically strong smell either, it could be strong but not over powering, people still liked it unlike the original paris hilton perfume which would cause people to get headaches if sprayed to much. I can't be sure of the lasting power but I'd guess 5 hours is a good guess.

It's definitely a young fun smell. But now that it's sold everywhere but Macy's & nordstroms I think it's time for me to move onto a different perfume. I've just bought the big 90 dollar bottle of sexual sugar from Michel Germain which I found to be somewhat similar to this but more fun... I'm hoping it has the same lasting power that can can does for that price too. I could buy 3 can cans. Could be my new signature if it has the lasting power. But otherwise I might just go back to can can because its the only perfume I've ever fallen in love with. It's the best. One complaint though is I've had a few bottles go yellow on me & some look kinda like oil slicks on top of the clear liquid. All in all a 5 star perfume

ChristelC
ChristelC

Can Can is very feminine and sweet. I love how it is rather powerful. I think it is very nice during summer. I do not think it is for everyone, though. I think it suits young girls better.

sabshernandez
sabshernandez

I don't know why this fragrance reminds me of Escada Sentiment. It's the only reason why I bought it because they discontinued Sentiment already. I love sweet fruity fragrances so I immediately fell in love with this one.

sweetsauce
sweetsauce

I read fantastic reviews about this so I bought a small bottle last Black Friday for next to nothing. Didn't smell amazing like I hoped it to be and it smelled too teenage girly for me. I like lasting power in a perfume, but it's the only perfume I've owned that has ever given me a headache because it's TOO strong.

sophia6108
sophia6108

Too sweet to me, feel like I'm wearing lots of candies. I'm not going to buy it again and still stuck with mine one

punkinfaye
punkinfaye

I've turned into the fragrance anti-snob lately, buying many celeb perfumes on the cheap at Ross.

Paris Hilton's Can Can is comparable to Jessica Simpson's Fancy and Britney Spears' Fantasy, all sweet and vanilla based fragrances.

I find Can Can less powdery/fruity than Fantasy and less deep/rich than Fancy. A good in-between I guess you could say. I don't smell any of the fruits in here, which is kind of a bummer given that it is so similar to the others, would have been nice for it to stand out.

If you like sweet vanilla frags,this is a good staple. Nothing groundbreaking or innovative, but long lasting and delicious nonetheless...I'm sure men will agree.

lindsaylohan
lindsaylohan

Very girly and very sweet. Smells like a cotton candy body spray. To me, this is the epitome of Paris Hilton's public image; concentrated, feminine, young, and accessible with a limited shelf life. The lasting power on this is about 3-5 hours max with a moderate silage. If you're expecting it to dry drown to a light fruity smell reminiscent of Heiress, you'd be disappointed - it smells like cotton candy throughout the duration of the perfume on contact. I actually like this fragrance because I'm a fan of sweet smells, but unfortunately my perfume didn't hold up very well. After a year it turned yellow and became overwhelmingly strong, so now I just use it as air freshener.

Donaldquick123
Donaldquick123

Can can as a blind buy for me from my local Ross. Cost about $7.99 for 50ml so not a bad price but when I sprayed this it was not bad sweet and girly but only one word comes to mind with this perfume Synthetic this cent to me smells like a really fake approach to make the nectar smells all in all it's a sweet candy girly fragrence not for me. 5/10

lv.hanghieu
lv.hanghieu

Đáng yêu và tinh nghịch là những gì tôi nhận xét về can can . Mùi hương rất đáng yêu ngay từ phát xịt đầu tiên .Tôi yêu can can..

ladyconsistency89
ladyconsistency89

Can can is a Sugary and girly scent. It is suitable for the young at heart. I feel like i am in candy land when i decide to spray this on. One reviewer pointed out this smells like flowerbomb at fraction of the cost. I can somewhat agree. Flowerbomb also smells sweet and reminds me of Paris Hilton Can Can.
All you need is 1 Tiniest spritz on wrist to transfer on your shoulder, and the sillage is EXCELLENT! Can can is my Favorite Sweet Sweet Liquid spray!

marissa.nowell
marissa.nowell

I really want to like this, but unfortunately it's far too sweet for my liking. I prefer the original Paris Hilton perfume, it has more depth to it.

shoshana25
shoshana25

This fragrance is VERY sweet! Syrupy-sweet! I wore it today because I was in the mood for something extremely sweet. I am glad that I didn't over spray because it can cause u to feel ill if u go overboard! So please DO NOT over spray, u will regret it. A whiff here and there is all u need. It's much more enjoyable that way. It's a keeper though when u want something sweet and cute! Glad it's apart of my collection. IT'S VERY VERY LONG-LASTING AND HAS GOOD SILLAGE, SO THERE'S NO COMPLAINT THERE.

fyetan
fyetan

To start off, the other reviews are saying this is a gorgeous and true amber fragrance...
So this review will be from the view of someone who has no idea what amber smells like. =)

I found this to be a pleasant but generic fruity sweet scent. I was getting blackcurrant musk with a dollop of sweet cream.
It wasn't as clear and sparkling as some other sweet scents I've tried though, even though it was not particularly strong the scent itself just seemed "heavy". Might have been the amber? Again, I'm not sure what amber is supposed to smell like.
Also, the very base skin-scent part turned out like a green, slightly bitter musk. That might just be skin chemistry though so this is worth a try for people who enjoy sweet fragrances like Katy Perry Meow, Britney Spears Fantasy/Midnight Fantasy, and Aquolina Pink Sugar but wanted something a little different.

Based on three sprays on one arm:
Longevity/sillage: two hours of wafting, plus five hours of skin scent.

xoxcrista

I just need to add to my former review: one reason I think others LOVE this fragrance is due to the amber note. As an avid amber fan, I can appreciate the quality in this 'affordafrag'. Can Can's amber note is -just- how amber should smell; a warm vein welling with golden liquid, coursing through the base, with the slightest pinch of earthy salt. Amber really is the star of the show here, such a romantic night fragrance.

xoxcrista

Gummy bears is right! This perfume is fantastic. I will narrate this experience:

A great night always starts a little early, 8 pm is pushing it. You go to meet your friends at a club you've never been. Fruity drinks all around, your own came with a little currant syrup.
9 pm arrives and you're having fun! Its all so intoxicating: liquid amber and wild orchids float into your range of sense. You have a feeling that this night has peaked for some reason, it makes you a bit sad but you're on a great night out!
Time goes by quickly, and now you are quite intoxicated. 10 pm brings wisps of the previous, the laughter dies down, everyone is a little too drunk and half the young people are on their cell phones. You can smell the air a bit better when you go outside- sweet and crisp. A great night cut short!

Jackson Spines
Jackson Spines

I don't find the scent itself to be horrible so to speak but I do have some issues with it. I find it overly sweet, cloying and headache inducing. The sweetness seems sharp and has a bit of a chemical undertone that annoys. Doesn't work for me at all!

QueenRose
QueenRose

I actually like Can Can now... when I bought the 7.5 ml bottle, I wasn't crazy about it when I first wore this due to it smelling too similar to Jessica Simpson's Fancy, because of it being a sweet, sugary, amber, gourmand type of scent. It also reminds me of Britney Spears' Fantasy. I would say that it's mature (unlike Fantasy, where Fantasy is more youthful and teenybopper). It warms up to a mature sophisticated scent, even though it is a sweet, casual, sensual, gourmand scent.
I decided to buy the 30 ml bottle to try it again to see if I would actually like it. I liked it after wearing it a second time... like other reviewers have indicated; I agree that it opens up as fruity-syrupy... it's not a fresh fruit-smelling opening. The top lasts a few hours, and can smell a sweet syrupy nectarine. It's a nectar- type of opening, because it is really syrupy. The heart comes a few hours later with the amber, orange blossom, and orchid. I think the heart smells like sugar cookies baking in the oven, because of that amber, orange blossom, and orchid. It's very gourmand at this point, and lasts for several hours. After several hours, the dry-down is still kind of ambery, however, it's a feminine musky and woody at this point. I have to agree with other reviewers that it smells like cotton candy. At the very end of the dry down; the next day, I get a whiff of cotton candy at the tail end of it.
This is a very long lasting fragrance that lasts all day... if you spray it in the late afternoon or early evening, you'll smell a trail of it (the dry down) when you wake up the next morning.
It projects well and is very strong, so you'll only need 1 or 2 sprays.
I think it's very pretty, even though it smells similar to Fancy and Fantasy (although the notes are pretty much different). I recommend this scent if you like sweet, syrupy, gourmand scents. I would say it's perfect for Fall and Winter, (especially when it's cold outside) but can be worn all year. I really like the advertisement for this fragrance... Paris is lovely in her dress, even though it looks photoshopped. When I wear this, I think of Valentine's Day, especially, when I look at the advertisement on the box with Paris in her gorgeous red dress with the hearts in the background. It's a very romantic scent.. perfect for Valentine's Day or anytime of year.

dinhhamy
dinhhamy

on my skin, it smells like Pink Sugar but instead of caramel-vanilla, Can Can has a mixture of fruits, a kind of girly sweet scent. The base note made me feel really comfortable, a bit sweet but just enough, not bad. I think Can Can is the best perfume of Paris, because Heiress, Fairy Dust and Paris Signature smell like cheap-scents.

PerfumeExperience
PerfumeExperience

This scent has really won me over. My roommate in college used to wear Can Can all the time and I always thought it was great from afar. I always hesitated from buying it because of the intimidating opening. The Amber and Musk create a very loud introduction, but with some patience, the black currant and clementine top notes transform the scent into a beautiful show that concludes with a tastefully sour nectarine finale.

LifeImitatesArt
LifeImitatesArt

My best friend wears this and considers it to be one of her signatures. Don't let the reviews fool you, a lot of reviewers mislead by naming off notes they "think" they smell. It's sweet, but it does not smell of Cotton Candy. You can detect the Nectarine, Black Current & Clementine, but this fragrance is an Amber perfume if there ever was one. You can find scents that base the entire body off of Amber, and without the given added notes, some would assume this was in fact a pure Amber fragrance. First spray is a little overly sweet to the point of being sour, but don't be overwhelmed. After a short while it reaches it's potential & has a strong staying power. So if you like clean, sweet, amber scents. This is a good one.

perfumemad62

I personally think this is the best Paris Hilton fragrance. Can Can is a sweet, powdery, fruity and amber fragrance.

It smells like blackcurrant syrup drizzled over a citrus cake, sprinkled with a little sweet powder.The musk and amber make this scent more warm and interesting. It lasted about 6 hours on my skin and has good sillage. I asked my mother her opinion on it and she said "Oh that smells delicious....it reminds me of old fashioned sweets!"

Overall, Can Can is a beautiful sweet, feminine and fruity perfume. I don't really think it's sensual but I do think it is playful yet innocent. Highly recommended to anyone who loves sweet, pretty scents!

PrinceRobbie
PrinceRobbie

Sweet as candy! I don't think it really captures what Moulin Rouge is all about or even anything French for that matter but it's still a lot of fun!
It's ALL fruit and the definition of celebrity fragrance but that's really okay because you know what you're usually getting. I think it's appropriate year round but it'll be a nice, fresh Summer scent when the time comes!

clancyann
clancyann

I found a mini of this today at Burlington Coat Factory for $6.04 -- not bad. I really like it, but I like most sweet scents such as this one. On me, it smells a lot like BS Fantasy.

JKKJ19
JKKJ19

This is my favourite perfume. The smell reminds me of candyfloss, it makes you smell so beautiful!! :)

hannie5
hannie5

I think this is one of her best fragrances! I am loving how yummy it smells on my skin. Bravo Paris!!!

marysiac
marysiac

I bought Can Can ealier yesterday.Love love LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE this fragrance!!!!!!!!!! The only thing is you have to spritz it on sparingly b/c the sweet of this fragrance can a bit overwhelming if you spray too much.

Louise Graves
Louise Graves

Can Can really warms the heart. It has hints of oriental and bursts open with clementine blossom, nectarine raspberry. Drying down to orange blossom and black orchid. Finally trailing beautiful woods. Can Can is as vibrant as the dance and as colorful as Moulin Rouge. Another irresistible frag from Paris. I love it. It's war and inviting and really delights. Paris you rock.

Jeffslady33
Jeffslady33

Fruity NO WAY if you are looking for a fruity scent this is not it!!!Smelled like the other poster said too Much floral and baby powders.Gave me a headache...too strong.Smelled like a baby wipe sprayed with musk.Really disliked this scent and gave it away as a gift.Smells cheap too.

avril.carron
avril.carron

I begged my sisters to buy me this form my 18th Birthday, I absolutely loved this perfume. Its incredibly sweet though which I love in perfumes. Its definitely a perfume that is suited towards more younger girls. I was honestly surprised that Paris had a nice perfume in her collection.

themorrigan
themorrigan

After reading the reviews, I expected something really sweet and candy like, mixed with sweet fruit. Unfortunately all I got was white flowers and old lady musk. Its definitely sweet, but the off floral in it isn't right.
I'm not a picky person either when it comes to perfumes, I like a bit of everything. This is alright, if you can get it for a cheap price, because it does smell quite cheap.

lilyofthepally
lilyofthepally

Of the four fragrances in my PH coffret, this is the first I chose to try, and I'm now worrying that the other three will be disappointments in comparison! I really do like this. It's sweet enough for me, maybe even a touch TOO sweet depending on which stage of the drydown you're in. The fruit is strong after the initial spray, then the other notes start to come forward and the fruit recedes a bit. But that sugary overtone is always there. And there is something in this that is familiar to me... something I know I've smelled before, so either someone I know wears this exact fragrance (which is a possibility given its price and that it's easy to find) or something else in my collection shares a similar composition. All in all this is very nice and I will absolutely be reaching for it again and again. I may even buy another bottle when mine is gone. Time will tell.

annettepe
annettepe

I used to love this perfume so much but now i dont care for it, i think ive used it for too long and have found others that i really like. it is definitely a very youthful scent. its very sweet, smells like candy, cotton candy and fruity. i dont really notice any of the floral notes in this fragrance. if you are into sweet candylike scents you will love this one. definitely one of paris hilton's best perfumes in my opinion.

♥Love4Fragrance♥
♥Love4Fragrance♥

This is definitely THE most sweet, sugary, and syrupy Paris Hilton perfume from her line of fragrances. When I first smelled the tester at Shopper's Drug Mart; I found the sugary smell of Can Can very similar to Britney's Fantasy. As a sweet smell lover, I obviously love the overpowering sugary smell of Can Can, but it can be way to strong to many people who aren't into sweet scents.

Tracyarts
Tracyarts

I had sampled this one last winter, and liked it then, but just got around to buying a bottle recently.

On me it starts out very sweet, a burst of cotton candy. But within fifteen minutes the sweetness starts to mellow and what comes across as a spicy note moves in, along with a very subtle bit of something floral. The floral fades fast and I'm left with a deeper sweet fragrance, which my husband said smelled almost like chocolate but I thought might have been amaretto, and that bit of spicy something lingering on. After a couple of hours it ends up vanilla-sweet, with a bit of musk, and stays that way.

mew.kitty
mew.kitty

I sampled Can Can this weeked, and I absolutely loved it! I think it's one of the better Paris Hilton scents, and I can't wait to add it to my collection!

monbonbon
monbonbon

LOVE this scent.

its funny because it smelled completely different on the paper strip than it does on me...but i don't mind.

on me, the smell is intensely fruity, and i can for sure smell the black currant... it smells like black currant syrup, but not in an overwhelming way...there's something about the other notes that tones down and freshens the sweetness... the sillage is not powerful, so i spray many many sprays.... but it does last that way.

when i smelled this fragrance on the strip, i immediatly thought of brit spears fantasy and pink sugar mixed together.... but then the strip smell kept changing from the brit/pink sugar smell to the very fruity black currant smell.... either way i decided that the $21 price is very much worth it.

I also am surprised that this is classified as a gourmand scent.... i smell the vanilla on paper but not on me at all.

I like to wear this on top of a vanilla moisturizer...makes the smell last longer, and adds that nice vanilla undertone.

I'm a huge collector of all types of perfume, and haven't kept one signature scent for years now... but this scent is my main squeeze these days!

Oh, it reminds me a tiny bit of ralph by ralph lauren... they but that have right-off-the-bat fruity tart sweetness as the top base, and it doesn't change very much... not a very complex scent.

tyekristopher
tyekristopher

I LOVE paris hilton perfumes. This one is like fluffy orange cotton candy! I love it and can't get enough of this yummy scent. It has no vanilla in it but I swear I smell vanilla... Any way it's wonderful! It last 4 ever

FranFran
FranFran

Oh my god. OH MY GOD. I've never bothered with Paris Hilton, she looked really annoying, but when I saw this cute bottle, curiosity took over and I sprayed some on, and wow. I'm stunned, I'm surprised that the fragrance that's perfect for me and I've always been looking for is from the Paris Hilton line. I've always been hunting for scents, but something about them always puts me off and I've never found the perfect one. I've always switched between them because if I wore one for too long it would bore me. This does smell like cotton candy, but something more too. Like sugar syrup, if something like that exists. Brown sugar syrup with cotton candy. I don't get any of the notes I see here, it just smells pink! Its extremely sweet but I think I can be doing this all year round, but better in spring. It smells so sexy and edible! When I smell this, it makes me want to do Christina Aguilera high notes from "Lady Marmalade". Even someone who was with me when testing said "I want to eat you!" Haha. It smells sexy, but really cute at the same time. Till now, Reb'l Fleur has been my favourite fragrance but its not replaced by this. Its just perfect, and don't be fooled by the bottle on here, its actually clear in person. The liquid inside was yellow but probably from being stale haha. This doesn't smell very powdery, and lasts very long and has slightly above average sillage. I can definitely see a burlesque sort of a dancer wearing this, and I'm surprised its not classified as gourmand on here. Thank you Paris, for proving to me that you're good for something. 10/10! Amazingly done!

andre.lavain
andre.lavain

Reminds me of BBW Sensual Amber

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

It smells very similar to Britney spears fantasy but with peach..the bottle makes it hard to hold and spray in hand ... walked into a room and received two compliments lol..good stuff...cant say the same for the lotion ..it stinks

Xyria
Xyria

i really hated this one. Its too sweet(and not in a good way) and overwhelming. I cant stand it not on me, not on other women. To me it smells like the kind of medicine that makes you want to puke, even tough i tryed hard to like it i never could. The good side is it was a gift, so i didnt get to spend a cent on it.

karenrobert
karenrobert

smells like a good tasting cotton candy doughnut store. No cloying , no head ache, no rancid bitter burned after settle like Pink Sugar, Meow, or the other sugary candies fragrances. I find Britney Spears Fantasy a bit more bitter than Can Can. If you love sweet gourmands, Can Can is something to consider. It is one of the better sugary fragrances out there I might consider buying.

killer__queen
killer__queen

A co-worker gave me a mini bottle of this because she said it was too sweet for her... I suppose it is in a fruity, powdery way. As a lover of gourmand scents I can say (on me) this is not that type of sweet.

The description notes it as "inspired by the film Moulin Rouge and the song Lady Marmalade." I get the film as it smells a bit like a brothel/courtesan (Courtesan may be giving too much credit though... much less "classy"... escort for sure.) And the song? Erm, maybe Mya's part in it. Aren't sure what I mean? Forgettable, lackluster, generic, and uninspired when compared to what else is around. YouTube it if you're still unsure ;P

So I get fruity, but also Dawn dish liquid. And musk. Not gourmand in ANY sense, I smell no candy/vanilla/cotton candy/creamy-ness/Pink Sugar.

javieraquai
javieraquai

Una amiga lo tiene y me fascinó esta fragancia ya que es dulce, suave y muy única, femenina, especial... me la compraré estos días =)

missu1111
missu1111

This is my husband's favorite of all the scents I currently have (without knowing it's from Paris haha). It's a fruity-floral with an oriental twist. I loved the fact that it's a bit spicy and then calms down to this warm scent. It's definitely a good one and does not smell cheap at all. I use it both as day- and nighttime scent.

CozyCat
CozyCat

When I first smelled this, the first thing that came to my mind was those cube-shaped chewy candies in orange flavor (Sugus, Starburst, Fruitella, etc). It has a fluffy-fruity-sugar feel, and there are no tart, sour or bitter notes present. I also get a slight touch of soft florals and a hint of musk in it. Reminiscent of Pink Sugar's sweetness, but friendlier and more wearable. It's cute, lovable and very nice for casual use. Leaves a soft, sweet trail of scent and has good longevity. If you love yummy-candy scents like Pink Sugar, Fantasy or Fancy, then Can Can is a must-try, and unlike those 3 other scents, this one can be worn in summer too.

ViciousDelicious
ViciousDelicious

I didn't really like this one. It smelled like a candy shop to me. The lower notes leave a nicer trace, but I wouldn't buy it again.

EMonika
EMonika

I am going to insult all pink sugar lovers. This to me deserves the name, i get pink sugar right away from can can where as pink sugar i have to wait for that orange and licorice note to drydown before i get to experience it.

You only need a lil bit and it lasts quite long for its inexpensive price i have just tried this one and its really nice ideal for warmer seasons. its really sweet hint of berry with the roundness of the nectarine. if applied right this makes a comforting scent too much is of course cloying as hell!

I am loving this one it is truly a gem for its price!

chair
chair

Can Can smells very sweet... and if you put more than a tiny spritz on it is sickly sweet. I get headaches easily so this was not my favorite perfume. On the upside, the bottle was pretty and if you do not put too much on, the scent smells like cotton candy and sugar.

surfbum
surfbum

This to me smells like a high class hooker. Think it's because it's so sweet and musky at the same time. I don't dislike it, I just don't particularly like it. The scent is long lasting.

almarie
almarie

I have to admit, this is one of my all time favorite perfumes.I may not have any respect for her or the parent company that puts her perfumes out, but this is one sexy perfume!

nightcat23
nightcat23

This is SUPER SWEET. At first spray the fruit really comes through. Then is turns syrupy and cloying. Finally it smells like a sweet powdered musk during final stages of dry down. It smells good, like fruity candy! Delicious candy. Paris certainly likes her sweet scents!

This is a really indulgent scent. It's perfect for fall and Winter and I find that it's a real comfort scent. Love it! :)

nurul.ain
nurul.ain

to me,it's a gourmand-like fragrance n i feel like eating it.i was wondering why did PH put a bird feather as a design of the bottle?hmmm,maybe PH wanted to tell everybody that can can smells as soft n smooth as the bird feather.not forgetting,it also smells fluffy n sweet like cotton candy or any types of edible candy.okay,that's fair enough.

on the drydown,it's becoming warm n i wanna give my weird comment here.well,i don't know..it's just came out all of a sudden though.

let's say,your daughter/your little sister/your close girlfriend is crying and she wants a shoulder for her to cry on.i think by wearing this perfume,it could somehow helps to soothes her..because the drydown of this perfume is warm n cozy/comfortable,your girl would love hugging you for a long time...and she would miss the scent that you have on your body..

gabi07
gabi07

Neither love it o hate it.
It's a little bit annoying after a while :S
I think it smells very strong at the beginning
I tried a perfume on Zara and they were very alike.
I think it was named Chocolate.

Mindzel
Mindzel

I'm the 676 person and I just LOVE Can Can~!! Very creamy and soothes me. It's sweet but not sickly sweet. For me, it's the La La Land scent..9/10..=)

yvonnerodenhiser

Sorry for yet ANOTHER annoying multiple post, I smell smarties candies in the top notes, quirky yet not annoying since there is a light musk to pull it all together in a delightful way!

yvonnerodenhiser

An after thought...this does not smell like pink sugar to me. I can see the similarities between the two as far as being very sweet, but there are no burnt marshmallow notes in Can Can, just sweet sugar dipped oranges and vanilla goodness with some light florals :)

yvonnerodenhiser

Imagine eating an orange creamsicle while strolling through a lush flower garden...simply lovely!

This is very sweet but not offensive. I wish it had more staying power but it is relatively cheap so I can spray as often as I like without breaking the bank :)

The best Paris Hilton fragrance I have smelled.

Can Can makes me think of creamy orange sherbert in a surprisingly sophisticated way. This is a must try and I can imagine this on ladies of any age! I love the way this smells on my 7 year old daughter and I love it just as much on my 31 year old self too :D

Sabrina_A
Sabrina_A

I really like this perfume . It's Ms. Hilton's best scent in my opinion .

If you love candy , this will "suit you" perfectly :)

byerscashmere
byerscashmere

My daughter and I also love.... love...... this perfume. It is for all ages we get many many complements when we wear Can Can, and it smells so Delicious. It is one of our favorite scents also. Cant go wrong buying this one it is a very pretty sassy sweet scent very alluring and last all day.............. LOVE IT!

CheyenneaRae
CheyenneaRae

This perfume is one of my favorites I use to wear it all the time, I got it for Christmas one year and it smells delicious it has a candy, sweet, vanilla smell to it but it isn't so sweet till you can't stand it, it's just right, the scents/accords in it go wonderful together....Wonderful perfume. It last awhile and isn't strong the first spray like most perfumes but you can notice the wonderful scent, and the after smell is breath taking, I usually am a fan of spicy, romantic, lovely, somewhat sweet, calm smells but this perfume really smells delicious... Love it

Annica
Annica

Paris and the Moulin Rouge was not something that spontaneously came to my mind when I smelled this scent, no it was rather a candy store filled with excited kids who picked goodies in their bags. Somehow CanCan suggests that it should be an exciting scent, daring and sensual, but I could not detect any of that, even though I waited two hours so that the scent would blend well into the skin. There are similarities with Pink Sugar in my opinion, but with Pink Sugar you know what you get. The name says everything. One expects nothing more than pink sugar and everything beyond that is a bonus.Sorry for my negative review :(

Sweetnsexy
Sweetnsexy

All I can say is this perfume is absolutley delicious!

Whit
Whit

This reminds me strongly of Sensual Amber by BBW, at least on my skin. Not a bad thing really; it's a little more "cakey" smelling. I would call it "Sensual Amber Cake", LOL. I like it and it's different enough to own both, but just be warned, it's sweet. The amber is very predominant followed by the blackberries. A really fun, carefree frag, and it's flirty too. My older sister smelled it on me today, and she was surprised when I told her what it was. She said, "It smells totally different on you; it's not that rich or deep on me." Another inexpensive, but nice purchase I'm happy with.

nush imogen
nush imogen

Mostly just sugar and water, super weak, doesn't last at all, bottle looks cheap. Somebody here said that it's one of her best, if that's so, i don't want to try any other one. Waste of money.

damewolf13
damewolf13

This fragrance is light, and fun, and so joyful!
It starts out right away with a bright burst of ripe summer fruits mingled with the sweet scent of orange blossoms. As it wears on it mellows just a bit and a slight sweetness appears, but not that heavy cloying kind of sweetness. Just a bit of sugar sprinkled on your fresh summer fruit, while right outside your open window, the scent of orange blossoms in bloom drifts in on a warm summer day.
Longevity is about 3 to 4 hours, and projection is good.

missknw12345
missknw12345

i had this when i was in middle school and i loved it very much and now its all gone and threw away the bottle. All i know is that it was very sweet and fruity to me

perfumeloverforever

Even though the notes are not listed, I can smell Coconuts and Coco :)

happybeauty101
happybeauty101

This perfume reminds me of tsking a walk at a carnival and funnel cakes, which I love! It's sweet but complex and that makes it wearable to me. I would describe this as SEXY!

LisaLovesPerfume
LisaLovesPerfume

I was very pleasantly surprised with this fragrance. It reminds me of Sensual Amber by Bath and Body Works. Can Can is also similar to So Elixer by Yves Rocher, which I also love. If these are fragrances that appeal to you, Can Can might be right up your alley. I get many compliments when I wear this. I highly recommend it. And for the price, it is an absolute steal!

lunageerl88
lunageerl88

OMG...I've just bought this wonderful perfume and I fall in love with it already. this perfume makes me younger at heart as the sweetness of the scent is very youthful and flirty. it is fruity and creamy,like cake and i really2 love it!

the scent on my skin is like cream butter lemon cake with blackberries,or maybe blackcurrant. thats what I feel when I spray onto my body. it feel like I'm rolling in cream cake and eating blackcurrant hahaaa..and it long lasting too! not bad for early 20 girls like me,who says 24 years old an adult? =)

tygrrrlily505
tygrrrlily505

Smells delicious and warm. It's way better than Pink Sugar in my opinion. No doubt.

perhapspersephone
perhapspersephone

If only it lasted on my skin . I love the sugary sweetness of this fragrance. It is just yummy . But it disapperars quickly on me .

By the way what's up with Paris ' cheap presentations ? The perfume bottles are just tacky and look like the belong in a dollar store.

Nemosh
Nemosh

I had a sample and tried it of course. It is very sweet and nice in the beginning and after that, nothing happens.
I think it is more suited for younger girls.
It is not bad but just not for me.

caliking
caliking

It's (Orange cotton Candy) that melted on you skin
or a sugary peach jam, Can Can's delicious, she's not a serious perfume, she just wants to have fun, she's kinda roudy & loves attention ! She's also simple and kinda linear too, she's Delightful

jreyes366
jreyes366

I had a friend who wore this perfume and I have to say that I do like it. It's pretty and slightly sweet and it's just nice. I would wear this in a very casual setting but to be honest, I wear whatever perfume I want when I want.

lbures68
lbures68

I received a sample of Can Can today. It's a very nice sweet scent.

Allyfally
Allyfally

I have TONS of sweet perfumes, but this one is a bit different. To me, its got a kind of peppery powder smell (which when you read it makes no sense.) But its really nice. I like it a lot.

sweetscent90
sweetscent90

If you like pink sugar you will love this one, it's very sweet and fruity.

Downside,it's a bit sticky,doesn't last very long and the bottle look is ugly and cheap.

Other then that I think it's one of her best.

HazelNicoletti
HazelNicoletti

The dry down(is that what you call it?) of Can Can reminds me of the dry down of Wonderstruck. Except Can Can smells more like Clementine/Nectarine Vanilla and Wonderstruck smells more like Peachy Vanilla. Both smell incredible,(almost yummy) but I'd prefer Wonderstruck over Can Can because it lasts longer on my skin. :)

sarage
sarage

I know, it is Paris Hilton, and I know it is meant for younger generation (I think) but I have to be honest and say, that I like Can Can very much.

I keep going to the tester when I go to the shopping mall.
There is something in this scent that gives me a positive vibe, joie de vivre - joy of life.
Can Can is recognizable, it has it's own special character.

This should be used modestly, it is a strong scent with good lasting power.

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

This is:

Fancy - without the flowers
Fantasy - without the fruits
Pink Sugar - without the liqourice

Someone said that this smell like Chupa Chups, and I agree! Like the choco-vanilla Chupa Chups.
And some cotton candy added.

A vanilla heaven at a nice price, The Swedish Girl says - go for it!

Jasraeldesigns
Jasraeldesigns

Okay, upon smelling this on a church member SEVERAL months ago,I toyed with the idea of purchasing it myself. Well, I finally took the chance and bought it after bieng so disaapointed with by Flowerbomb purchase and Jimmy Choo purchase. Sometimes, it is not what you spend, and that is clearly demonstrated with Paris Hilton's "Can Can". Can Can smells JUST LIKE Flowerbomb upon the first spray!!! the only difference is that unlike Flowerbomb, that eventually bombs with my chemistry with the overly agressive patchouli, Can Can's sweet powdery prescence is alluring but not obtrusive. It smells like a very light amber with a hint of vanilla, but not too strong. In addition, the prescence of the citrusy fruits make their appearance ever so often throughout the different phases of the fragrance. While it does not have the same lasting power as the before mentioned higher priced parfumes, Can Can is a great contender for the person on a budget!What a great treat to yourself to have something that smells so mature, and classy and fun without having to break the bank. I purchased the entire set for 63 dollars USD and I recieved a 1ounce, a 3.4 oz, and a lotion!!! I also recieved a cute bag, and these were all parfumes!!! not toilettes. Can Can is going to be a permanent fixture on my dresser for fragrances.

twilight1234
twilight1234

This is a goregus fruity,floral perfume that really catches ones eye. When I looked at it in the shop, and I took a deep sniff,I felt like taking to the skies!! This is a great perfume!

MyNoirBeehive
MyNoirBeehive

It's ridiculous, as I loathe most celebrity scents, but a solid perfume version of Can Can found its way into my possesion, and I don't hate it. When I want candy-sweets, this makes me surpisingly happy. Luca Turin says, "Remedial candyfloss [...] Can it, by all means." , ha! and yes, I wouldn't shell out money for it. Yet, I do get orange & white florals, CANDY and a very girly air to it, there's an ambery musk and light woods and it can play more than one chord! Imagine that, in a PH fragrance! It lasts well (the solid version, at least), good sillage and I find myself using this pink thing. Whatever, it's fun.

marydoan90
marydoan90

Sweet on sweet on SWEET.
On first spray, it was cloyingly sweet (and gave me a headache!), BUT LUCKILY it turned into a fruity sweet. But it was still the sweetest 'fruity' scent I've ever smelled.
Oddly, Can Can would waft from being sugary sweet to fruity sweet, then back to sugary sweet and so on throughout the day.
Because of this back-and-forth change, I play it safe and keep Can Can for the cold weather.

Aspendina
Aspendina

uhhhh how does everyone like this crap? I bought it because everyone was saying it smells sweet, like cotton candy sweet. It smelled like they knew ahead of time that it was gonna be sold at walmart for $15, there was nothing sweet about it except the price and the adorable bottle; the scent however smells like a very cheap, nothing special drug store scent that makes u want to run to the sink and scrub it off your skin as fast as you can.

icingsugar

This opens up really sweet but dries down to an exotic oriental. Reminds me of colourful, eastern countries like india. Would be ideal to wear at night for festival or a event. Def for autumn / winter or summer nights, not for humid or sunny weather as you will get a headache. Probably my fav paris scent

AlexanderHeartXO
AlexanderHeartXO

To start off, this smells absolutely NOTHING like Pink Sugar. Pink Sugar is more of a burnt sugary cotton candy scent, this is not. At first spray is very fruity and it quickly goes very sweet, but never too sweet. It is a creamy sort of sweet, yet the citrus sort of cuts the creaminess and makes it smell bubbly. Yes bubbly. Like when you smell a soda and it tingles, this is like that. The citrus remains throughout the life of the fragrance, subtly of course. It does dry down more sweet. The entire fragrance smells to me like a citrusy flavored cream soda. It is very yummy, and never burnt or overly sweet (like Pink Sugar). If you are looking for a summer scent, but tend to like sweet fragrances rather than the usual grassy, aquatic summer scents, this one should be perfect!

P.S.
This fragrance is ALWAYS at Ross, TjMaxx and Marshalls. You shouldn't have to pay full price for it. My Ross sells 30ml bottles for $10 and 100ml for $25 (USD)

RetyanSA
RetyanSA

It's too sweet like a cotton candy, but I love it! Good for winter ;)

hpr2010
hpr2010

It doesnt smell that sweet to me, its very powdery and a litte sweet. I dont smell any fruity at all though. I like the bottle and i got a huge one for cheap at ross.

sweetiepea161616
sweetiepea161616

This is much better than I thought it would be. I got it in a set of four, .5 oz Paris perfumes. The price was right, so I decided to try it since I was curious about her perfumes. I'm usually not one for "cheap" celebrity scents, but I am a fan of BS Fantasy, so I figured this one might be okay. It smells a bit like Pink Sugar, but very distinctly different because I don't really smell the creme brulee and cotton candy aspect as much as I do with pink sugar. It's got a nice juicy fruitiness, along with sweetness and a bit of a musky, powdery dry down. It's really pretty yummy and I'm sure if I use my whole .5 oz mini bottle, I will consider the full size. The full sized bottle is kinda cute too!
----
Okay now I am editing this. When I wrote this review, the perfume hadn't totally settled down on me yet. Yes, I liked it at first spray, but a couple hours later, it smelled horrible! The dry down is powdery and musky and smells sooo cheap, like you got it at Rite Aid! I will not wear this anymore. I woke up and the scent was still on me. Even after I showered I could still smell it!

Miss Mego
Miss Mego

To me this smells like sugar mixed with baby powder with just a touch of citrus. It was a blind buy and I got it really cheap at Ross. I like it o.k. and it's easy to wear the longevity is not great about 3 hours. I don't hate it but I probably won't wear it that much.

Edit: 7/1/12 The more I wear this one the more I appreciate it. It's still really sugary but the powder I once smelled isn't there. It's more fruity to me now and I can smell the black currant more now. I like this for casual lazy Sundays.

Shared221
Shared221

It's like 'Fantasy' but with a citrus touch. It's sweet but not as sweet as Fantasy. It's not my favorite out of all her fragrances but good enough to wear.

catcrowbat
catcrowbat

I love this sweet light orange and white flowers scent, I just wish it didn't fade so fast.

mgfragrances
mgfragrances

I smell cotton candy

I love all of Paris Hilton's fragrances even the colognes. Can Can in my opinion the sweetest out of her whole line.

anneymn
anneymn

Juicy ripe nectarine in warm syrup.

Sweet & girly. Casual & happy.

I think it's sweetness would be overwelming in warmer/hot weather but it's really nice for cooler/cold weather. The kind of sweetness that is also warming, thanks to the amber I'm sure.

I think it's would be cateragized with perfumes such as 'pink sugar', 'fantasy', and 'viva la juicy', if you like these then you might like 'can can' as well :) I like it more then I imagined I would. It lasts a couple hours on my skin. It's really afforable also.

Kharnak

To be precise, it's a Sugary sweet, fruity floral, almost syrupy. Very much like Cotton Candy but not entirely. Similar to Viva La Juicy, but Not entirely, there ARE subtle differences, but can ALL easily be mistaken for each other when taken very fastly.
This is actually... something i'd keep in my inventory, as my quintessential "sweetener" for anything else. I Layer it with Dana Tabu, and it smooths it out, like sweetened Rootbeer with extra Aspartame.
I Layer a tiny dab with my YSL Kouros... and surprisingly it smells almost just like Chanel Antaeus!
It lasts a LONG time, and is VERY strong. This is IT. The quintessential sugary smell with a nice decent fruity floral tinge.
Edit: YES!! use it sparingly. it WILL dominate most other fragrances! (kinda like how Phthalo Blue pigment will quickly dominate most other paint pigments in Watercolor)

Camilla91
Camilla91

If I did smell it on a woman in a street I would follow her because o the smell. It is so sweet and seducing, girly and feminine at the same time. I definitely want this!

ray_archangel
ray_archangel

I am going to add my voice to all the people who are saying "OMG, sooo sweet" XD
Yeah, I agree it is very sweet, but I think most people can enjoy it in the right dose. If you put on too much of it, or use it in hot weather, it might make you gag/give you a headache, or both. Don't do it :)

You should try it on a cool day. Spray on a small amount, then add in small increments until you feel a slight scent. Then STOP! Even if is it very tempting to spray more. If you do it in this way, it will be pleasantly sweet and will lift your mood.

Overall, I think it is not bad for it's price; again, if used sparingly!

zulukline
zulukline

Have been wanting it forever, got it, and I hate it! Smells like BBW Velvet Tuberose, which I don't like. Gave it to my mom.

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

I remember smelling this on my friend and loving it so I finally got myself a bottle of this and it doesn't smell as good on me as it did on her. I like the initial scent but when the scent settles into my skin, it just doesn't smell "right". Idk, I think I'll keep trying it out or maybe I'll give it away :(

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

smells syrupy, fruity and cotton candy/like >.> not saying I dont like it, it does smell nice but its not something I'd wear often, this scent is way to heavy in my opinion for summer and spring, I suggest this one for winter because the drydown will remind you of fresh sugar cookies straight from the oven

belle femme
belle femme

tooooooooo sweet sometimes i cant wear it specially in hot days it is overpowering for me may be in fall or winter it will be fine
i got it for a gift so i couldnt refuse but i can never by this myself it is a candy shop & i hate candies

renee.small
renee.small

very sweet with a bit of floral. it used to be my favorite in middle school. but im no longer into it as much. very girly and sweet. kinda like fantasy but fantasy is a bit more sugery vs. this which seems sweet from the fruit notes. its ok for now and then but not to often because its too sweet for me now.

itscool2hate
itscool2hate

another over used scent..smells just like escada magnetism.

swetiescent39
swetiescent39

This perfume smells both sweet and fruity. When I tried it out the first time, I didn't like it very much, but after a while I didn't think it was so bad. Sometimes it can smell a little too sweet though.

jackie_dalia68
jackie_dalia68

awsome!

pretty perfect girl
pretty perfect girl

i really like it!!!! it smells really sweet cotton candy scent but in a fruity light way
its really good me and all of my friends love it

angeldoll
angeldoll

I ordered it according to comments. I am disappointed. I was waiting for sweet fruit poem But this is too sweet. For me its heavy. I have Heiress and its better. (From Paris)

fobia
fobia

I like it.. but sometimes it can be a little TOO sweet smelling!

Takhaet
Takhaet

Very sweet, maybe a little bit too much but somehow I like it. I normally us eit when I go away on holiday, somewhere nice and hot. I was using it this year when i went to Spain. Quite joyfull fragrance but only in small doses.

Kharnak

Rather Gourmand, the first impression is.... Vanilla Extract, with lightly toasted sugar. But with Floral background.
This reminds me of Victoria Secret's Cupquake Body mist, except with florals. Both of these have Tremendous projection, it smelled up the entire half of a call center,and it's very delicious "oooooh that smells nice", i gotta follow my nose.
It's an extremely "Pink" fragrance, if that makes sense.
I don't smell much fruit in this, they vanished quickly from the beginning, just sugary Vanilla Cotton Candy..... Someone mention Viva La Juicy? oh my, you coulda fooled me.
Perhaps.... this is a Female version of Hugo Boss Soul. but without the Pepper and green notes..... actually.. if i rub it under my armpit it smells exactly like Hugo Boss Soul! Ha!
This is to be worn by a young girl. A seductive, yet clean girl. This sweet frag is a mood brightener, appetite inducer, and definitely a Turn-on.

sexysniffa
sexysniffa

I LOVE me some Can Can!!!! This is by far the best Paris Hilton scent IMO! I was given this as a gift from my cousin in Christmas 2007 and I fell in love with it at first sniff!!

This fragrance is VERY well done. It is sweet, warm, and sensual. I love the sweet orangy-juiced-goodness in the top notes followed by a seductive-as-all-get-out drydown of woodsy-musky-powdery-ambered notes that lead to PERFECTION!!

It lasts about 6 hours on my skin! Whenever I wear this, I receive a ton of compliments from men. It is perfect for autumn/winter wear during the day or night!

Wearing CanCan makes me feel ultra sexy, feminine, and hella flirtatious!!! If you are a fan of sweet, sugary, citrusy and gourmandy scents, PLEASE try this!! Plus ladies...it is always on sale for cheap at Kohls...HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Nellynoel
Nellynoel

I'm a gourmand lover, proud owner of pink sugar, and must say that cancan is delicious!! On me all I get is someone baking orange cookies or an orange spice cake! I think this is perfect for cold winter days since it is so sweet and delicious! I wish I could add a more constructive review but orange spice cake is all that comes to mind! It does get a little musky bt inabsolutely love that aspect myself. Absolutely yummy!

heidi1990
heidi1990

i could not decide on whether to like or dilike. sometimes its ridiculously sweet. i wear it when i feel like smelling like a candy store.

stillsummer
stillsummer

I wouldn't even let younger girls wear this. Its a terrible fragrance. I got a bottle for my birthday a few years ago...threw it out within a few days of getting it.

vsmini
vsmini

Syrupy nectarine that lasts on your skin for hours. I hear many people saying it wouldn't be a summer scent and that it's suited more for winter but it really smells like it's in the exact same league as the Escada limited summer editions. It reminds me of Pacific Paradise.

Not much to say about it. I like the simple bottle design and shape. I'm happy it's a long-lasting perfume so I won't have to reapply it. It's a winner.

jylna
jylna

This stuff is amazing. I sprayed it in macys one day & a few guys walked by an said is that you that smells so delicious. Also my man hates when I waste my money on perfume. So we always get in little arguments when I buy perfume but when I made him smell this he was loved it & said when I run out just let him know an he will but some more. I also had a tiny bottle of siren. I also love siren but it does not last that long on my skin but did on my coat. Siren does smell like viva la juicy I had a small bottle of both an if u smell them at the same time u really cant tell the diffrence. But siren doesnt last long at all. So I hope I can get the full size of can can & viva la juicy for christmas.

VanillaTabbyCat1963
VanillaTabbyCat1963

Smells like sugar. Reminds me of Ciara, which is just too sugary-sweet. Not intriging, but then I should figure I am way out of the marketing group at age 47!

SexySpice
SexySpice

Ok, so either my chemistry just rocks the super sweet scents off the Richter scale, or this baby is a MAN MAGNET.

hollyms

I'm really surprised - I don't like Paris Hilton, but this is a really great smelling sweet scent. Has enough complexity to keep me interested and coming back for more. Strong and warm.

perfumemad62

This is such a gorgeous fragrance! I love how fruity, warm and sweet it is. I wore this into work yesterday and you would not believe how many compliments I got from both males and females. It has good staying power HOWEVER do NOT overspray because it is a strong scent and you could end up smelling like a candy bar. I highly recommend this perfume!

hollyms

I loved this in the store because there's something very unique about it, but at home I realized that it's almost overwhelmingly sweet, to the point that I wouldn't buy it again.

WitchyWoman727
WitchyWoman727

definitely for younger girls. not too fond of this anymore.

x_aznpersuasion
x_aznpersuasion

I liked this perfume when I first smelt it, although I was maybe 13 at that time. But a friend of mine wears this as her signature perfume and I find it very sweet and sickly now. It's very strong and overwhelming.. You don't want to be around it for long, just a quick whiff.. but not too bad for Paris Hilton.

Mochahantas
Mochahantas

I am surprised at the negative reviews for this. Then again, I'm not. Anything with Paris Hilton's name on it is doomed, even if it was utter perfection. I get a feeling if Juicy Couture or Creed's name endorsed it, the reviews would be much different. Sometimes I wonder how much the fragrance's brand really effect the views... But I'll digress...

I get an orange, ambery, warm, cotton candy scent. Very simple, yet HELLA sweet. If you don't like sweet, then stay away from this. It'll leave you smelling like orange, sugar cookies.

This is one of this perfumes that smells good with a light touch. Too much will give you a bug-spray type of thing going on, which is not hot. About 4 sprays max is cool with this scent. And the lasting power is pretty good giving me about 6 hours. Sillage is pretty good too.

JUST DO NOT OVERSPRAY, or you'll smell like sweet bug spray. I made that mistake :/

Would I repurchase? Certainly, I already have a backup bottle. If you can get over the name, try it.

aleynabniqaabi
aleynabniqaabi

Bought this blind today, big mistake! Its practically identical to Escada Magnetism, just slightly sweeter. So now I have two bottles of magnetism which was another unsuccessful blind buy, damn it! I was expecting cakey yummy sweetness going on so many of the reviews, but it is a fruity floral so I should have known, oh well never mind.

happyhana
happyhana

truly regret bought this....too sweet...i like sweet perfume but this is too much!!!...awful...i hate it...i was fooled by my first sniff of this perfume.........no more paris hilton can can....for ever after!

syarashin
syarashin

I was quite disappointed in Can Can. I thought of something sweet like when you smell this on someone else, you'll be wondering what perfume she's wearing. When I took the first sniff, it was okay. But on my skin, it didn't work. It didn't smell awful, but not that good. I smell nothing fruity, but more to gourmand. Don't get me wrong, I love sweet smells. But not this one.

Gave it to a friend. On her skin, it was awesome! Now I'm jealous :P

kaylaistattooed
kaylaistattooed

I purchased a small travel size of Paris Hilton's Can Can & Paris Hilton. I enjoyed the smell of Can Can it was very sweet and sugary, it reminded me somewhat of Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture but sweeter with no vanilla. It is a very girly scent and something I would only wear during cooler fall and winter days, NEVER at night. It doesn't smell cheap like the original "Paris Hilton" but it does seem suited for younger women as a fun day scent for a trip to the movie theater or to go shopping. It doesn't seem like the type of perfume to be worn to special events or work events. I enjoy it for what it is.

Additionally, I LOVE the packaging and bottle.

derkargy
derkargy

I don't like celebrity perfumes at all and Paris Hilton collection is another range of cheap,deodorant-like fragrances.

rainbowbrite106
rainbowbrite106

Too candied and sweet for my taste..Hate all Paris Hilton perfumes, they give me headaches, except for Tease.

savia fernandes
savia fernandes

no she used her jug head to make tis shit..i tried her perfumes and they smelled like duplicate shit..all crap i feel britneys midnight fantacy really has some charm to entice opposite sex not tis mad lady

jiminy_kittens
jiminy_kittens

This perfume is definitely very sweet and sugary. It's not to heavy and is great for the daytime. Perfect for the girly girls. I liked it so much I bought two bottles. It seems to last nicely, I sprayed it on the morning and I could smell it on my skin the next day. However, everyone's chemistry is different.

pammiecillo
pammiecillo

None of my friends liked this smell on me. They said it was too strong and musky however I liked it and finished a bottle. I wouldn't buy another one though coz I'm over it. I actually thought it was so delicate and soft and yes, powdery but quite nice. I associate this with romance and strolling around the quiet city past midnight. Very sexy, quite elegant but not too mature. Hardly wore it on day time and summer but I gotta say I prefer this over the first Paris Hilton perfume.

missvie
missvie

This is the complete opposite of scents I normally wear. I usually like citrusy scents which are sharp and fresh and slightly sweet.

This is cotton candy and warm all day long.
But I like to wear it when I am at home, in my sweatpants with my bf watching comedies.

It smells so nice and sweet and makes good memories.

The staying power rules!
It's not something I would wear to the office or out for a night.

But it's good for relaxing.

Hayven
Hayven

I feel embarrassed to being wearing Paris Hilton perfume, and I usually don't like rich scents...but this one is so "warm" and lasts a long time on my clothes. It eventually fades to a Pink Sugar scent as everyone else has said.

Baldermoon
Baldermoon

Me encanta el perfume, no me importa que digan que es de Paris Hilton, al contrario ella sabe lo que dbe vender y me encanta este prefume, dulce y rico, dura mucho tiempo, me encanta.

sandyfeet123
sandyfeet123

this one is for the candy scent lovers its a really heavy sweeeet fragrance.thick and sugary like something from a bakery...if your nose is sensitive beware!!!

childofvenus6
childofvenus6

About a month ago, I purchased the Can Can Perfume Gift Set for $20 at Wal-Mart. I have to say, this perfume is mostly appropriate for use during the Fall Season for the reason, it's a strong & warm fragrance, which has a syrupy feel & smell to it. So, I'm saving it for then. On a scale of 1 to 10, I have to give this one a 6. Not one of my favorites. I won't be repurchasing this item in the future. Oh, by the way, I came across a problem with the body lotion, it's such a disaster.

piluna
piluna

It smells like a boring sweet berry scent. Nothing candyish on me? Boring unoriginal. No cotten candy either. I don't like the sweet smell.

Jasmindee
Jasmindee

Just got a 30ml bottle of this and very disapointed! Don't get me wrong, it's perfectly pleasant and the bottle is nice but i was hoping for a gorgeous cookie/vanilla/candyfloss perfume and on me it just smells like light flowers. Maybe i'll try it again another day and love it...

Edit: Tried it again in winter and I have changed my mind completley! Oh my, I cannot stop smelling my wrists! Lovely orange lollipop and sweet and warm vanilla! Yum yum! :)

Christian14596
Christian14596

This might sound very strange to everyone but all i got from this was delicious chocolate nuts.. thats all. but i might go and try this again!

Merri
Merri

I get a little of the fizzy orange topnotes but this settles quickly into a musky sweet "cotton candy" ambery scent on my skin. It reminds me alot of Pink Sugar, but it is lighter, none of the burnt caramel or licorice. There is a little vanilla from that amber I suppose. You have to go easy with the sprays with this one because, despite it's "airy" quality, it could get too strong and sweet. I can wear this day or night and year round too which gets it extra points! Not a HG for me but I find I do enjoy it.

skki
skki

I'm loving it =) I didn't like at the first time, I could only smell orange lollipop , now I think this is a spicy floral , it is obviously sweet but nothing to do with cotton candy. Does it really smell like flowerbomb ? I haven't tested this one yet

mil1991

i bought this in a gift set that consist of 3.4oz EDP , 90ml Body Lotion n 10ml of EDP roller ball..
So far, this is the best Paris Hilton fragrance i ever try (i totally hate Just Me)..
When u 1st spray can can , u get a very sweet nectarine peachy kind of scent its not a fresh scent , so u have to like sweet to like Can Can..
Somebody said that the scent is similar to Britney Spears - Fantasy..The notes in Can Can are totally different from fantasy but it has a bit similarity in da actual scent,bcoz of candyish n sugary element inside it..after da dry down u really can detect a warm vanilla sugary scent but vanilla is not listed in the notes,it is bcoz of the amber that make this scent warm n sugary

tanpa nama
tanpa nama

Longevity isn't as good as Paris Hilton on my skin..love it when it first came out,but now I'm bored

EllenYaSoHawt
EllenYaSoHawt

Smells clean and fruity. I don't get more than a tiny hint of vanilla, so I don't understand why people are comparing it to strong vanilla and cotton candy type scents....it smells nothing like Fantasy or Pink Sugar...I just smell the nectarine and muskiness. But the scent doesn't last too long.

aniston
aniston

Eeeeew! Sickly sweet! Super tacky smell!

ellebelle84
ellebelle84

Have liked this since it first came out. Just bought myself a 1 oz bottle for $12.99 @ Ross. Its lovely at first sniff its nectarine, and clementine rounded by wild orchids. Its balanced, well-rounded and upbeat. I find it very feminine and pretty. Light enough for everyday wear and/or special occasions. Longevity is surprisingly not bad for the price. If you are sensitive to orchids or orange blossoms, smell before you buy.

Sillage: 4/10 it doesn't evolve much on me, but thats ok

Longevity: 4/10, but if you layer it with a lotion, whether its the same scent or etc it will last longer!

Overall: 6/10 I love this scent, works well with my chemistry <3

takeasniff
takeasniff

All I can smell in this is raspberry and vanilla. Having said that, I do like it and finished my bottle a while ago. I have not seen it anywhere lately in Australia they always have her other scents but this one is not always there. Tease I have not seen anywhere here in Australia. When I see this I will get a little bottle again because It did last and it is perfect for those times when you want a sweet perfume. I think Paris did a good job with this one it is one of the better gourmand perfumes for celebrities. I wouldn't call it oriental at all. I know it does not have raspberries in it but I get that effect from it.

perfumejunkie1
perfumejunkie1

Cookies baking in the oven..

rotcgirl
rotcgirl

I love this scent. It is one of my all time faves. It does smell a little like cotton candy. It really mostly smells to me like flowers, and powdery musk. With hints of cotton candy, fruit, maybe vanilla or coconut as well Luv It! If you like that kind of scent give can can a try. it's great!

parishiltonsiren15
parishiltonsiren15

I USED to love, Love, Love this perfume, i mean, its all i would talk about. Now, i have began to not enjoy it, as i once did. I used to think it smelt like a Sophisticated Cotton Candy, But All i smell now is Just A Very, Super Strong Musky,sweet perfume. The BIGGEST complaint, is that the Bottle leaks from the Top. ALOT of People i have spoken with, mentions the same thing, about the bottle. Unless, I keep this bottle, Perfectly Still, On My Dresser, It Leaks. At First, i thought i had a Bad bottle, but, speaking to Others, i have learned, that it's not just my Bottle. And besides That, This Fragrance has became Too Over powering, and Strong For Me.

shannonrenee83
shannonrenee83

I used to hate this perfume so much, the first time i tried it it smelled like sweet rotting tangerines. But a year later I have tried it again and i loved it after the first sniff. This perfume is really girly and flirty, it's just for those days that you want to feel young and playful. It is very sweet and it smells kind of like pastries but in a seductive and flirty way. I am not into really sweet scents at all most of them smell to sweet and to much like it's for a little kid and not an adult. I think that this one one of the more adult sweet scents out there. I love the vanilla dry down and this scent kinda reminds me of peach pie with vanilla ice cream on top. It is very yummy yet very sexy. Men love it because they are drawn to sweet vanilla scents. I would recommend this to everyone, it is a keeper. The only thing i don't like is that my travel size bottle's scent lasts a long time and is strong with great silage. But my full size bottle seems like it stays closer to the skin and it fades away in no time. I bought it from a real store so I know it is not a fake. Has anyone else had problems with different bottles have different strengths?

alexanna7
alexanna7

it's a nice sweet scent,girly and happy! With his clementines,orchid,orange blossom,nectarine,musk,amber it reminded me of pink sugar but less sweet! For those who found that pink sugar is nice,but, want something similar for the summer,well, that's a good one for that!

cheriebeary73
cheriebeary73

I just bought this in a gift set that has the shower cream, and body lotion to go with the perfume. I love this scent, it's so pretty and girly. The only disappointments I have is the shower gel smells very weak of scent. The lotion is nice, and makes skin soft. The perfume fades rather quickly on me for some reason. I applied to 6 different areas and quick spritz even on the hair and I still could not smell it. It seems to be very light maybe? Overall it's a really pretty fragrance, but since I have to apply so much I have a feeling I will be through this bottle in no time.

Update: I decided this frag too young for me, for some reason I think of a 15yr old when I smell it. I have the set for sale on ebay now.

Update: gave my full bottle to my 9 year old daughter. She loves it. I find it too young smelling for me.

miahreis
miahreis

I was kind of surprised with this one. I was at Kohl's the other day and was at the perfume counter and decided to give this a spritz on the wrist...it was love at first sniff. OMG this is a very pretty, girly, and flirty perfume that smells a lot like cotton candy and sugar, combined with florals. For some reason, I always am reminded of vanilla pudding. Love this perfume! I bought a 1.7 oz bottle for $10 at Ross

melody85

In follow up to my last review i've let the scent settle and it does smell nicer now, it's a very cute fragrance :)

melody85

I just got this today without smelling it. I was hoping for something flirty and fun, but i got something more sickly sweet. I am not opposed to sweet fragrances, I do own Fantasy by Britney Spears, however theres a note in this i dislike I don't know what it is. i don't hate it, but I am a little dissapointed.

janmcm
janmcm

I got Can Can as a present and it right away reminded me of Britney's Fantasy. Although its not so sticky sweet, it doesn't have the staying power either.
I think it's more for a younger teenager.

Terminus
Terminus

Can Can is a sugary, fruity, girly perfume to wear for any fun occassion. It makes me feel young, flirty, and happy. It's not overly sweet and smells like a mix of cotton candy and floral scents. It doesn't last as long as some of Paris' other scents but it isn't a big deal to spritz some extra on halfway through the day. The bottle is unique too, simple yet cute. Heard a lot of great reviews about it so I decided to try it for myself. I'd say it's more for a younger, more outgoing and feminine audience. My boyfriend tells me I smell yummy whenever I wear it. I highly recommend it!

Tye kristoher

If you like pink sugar, fantasy by britney spears, jessica simpson fancy than you will more than likely love this its in that same syrup family I love it!

It's a sweet and warm gourmand kind of scent. A bit like Jessica Simpson "Fancy". With Vanilla. Not for me but for young girls and girls who adore Paris Hilton :)

melody85

Going by all of the positive reviews on this fragrance i have purchased it online without smelling it! Hope you guys don't let me down :)

icingsugar

I am a fan of all the Paris women fragrances and this is her best! The opening is very sweet but it soon warms up into a rich amber scent that feels welcoming. The dry down brings back the sugar and smells wonderful. Lasts a good time too!

Tovah
Tovah

This fragrance has been around for many years, but I finally discovered it about a week ago. I'm not someone with a Fear of Celebrity Fragrances, nor do I do cartwheels exclusively for niche offerings...I'll wear ANYTHING if I enjoy it...but somehow Can Can and I took a while to cross paths. My little daughter loves to sniff fragrance any time she sees it. In Target, the very cute pink Can Can bottle attracted her instantly, and I knew it would be her choice for me to spray on a tissue for her to smell. One sniff, and she adored it, and so did I! I wound up purchasing a gift set with edp, lotion, and shower wash for under $20.00. For the price, it's a purely fun, cuddly, sparkly fragrance that I'm enjoying quite a lot. I definitely smell the famous, irresistible cotton candy notes, especially within the first hour of wear, but Can Can becomes a creamy floral with a light amber drydown that's a teensy bit flirty. Wearing this "feels" like wearing Philosophy's Falling In Love, because of the mix of innocence and warmth. Nothing about Can Can makes me think of le Moulin Rouge; rather it smells like a giggly family day at Disneyland. I love Disneyland - so Can Can is a happy discovery for me!

GloriousMadness
GloriousMadness

I love the price and the scent. Perfect for day in the spring and summer, great staying power and you only ever really need one spritz. It reminds me of cotton candy and is just the right amount of muskiness and sweetness. :) I would buy it again.

whiteshoulders
whiteshoulders

I bought this for my daughter to wear to her prom. It's pretty! Smells exactly like cotton candy.

Tiktak
Tiktak

I smelled this on a Sales person in the curtain department and when she walked around there was a little fruity sweet cloud that followed her. I asked what it was and she said Paris Hilton's CanCan. I always turned my nose up at the thought of a Paris Hilton fragrance but when I spotted a bottle at TJMaxx for $12.99 I thought I would not be such a snob. I tried some of her other fragrances and like those as well. They have really good staying power too.

Tye kristoher

Its sweet, the sweeter the better for me. I love it, lasting power is amazing, not a fan of the bottle at all in fact I dont like paris hiltons bottles all too much, But most of her juice is good!

enzofire
enzofire

Cheap perfume but one of her best.I love the scent.

Emma x
Emma x

Nice bottle and i love the pretty feather on it.
This smell is really sweet, but it's not really too sweet though.
It smells like a sweet cake thats just been baked.
There not much else to say other than this perfume is very sweet!! x

Abby xoxo
Abby xoxo

Can Can is such a lovely sweet smelling perfume I love this it has such a fresh fruitiness to it. Great scent for the Summer season I think! :D xoxo

la_beba

i just repurchase this perfume..i loveee it so much!!! sweet & fruity..!! yummy!

belleve
belleve

WoooooooW. Amazing sugary perfume
I love it so much. Lot of sugaaaaaaaaaaar

SheShe
SheShe

It's similiar to Escada Magnetism. Very sweet, maybe too much, you don't have to be brainy to wear this fragrance ;) But it's a good one, with a good lasting power and ingredients are of a good quality - and the perfume isn't expensive.
The bottle is ugly.

MustangAnnie
MustangAnnie

Can Can - what can I say? Think a day at the carnival: after you've eaten cotton candy (lots and lots of it), a funnel cake with extra powdered sugar, one of those chocolate covered ice cream bars then you suck the chocolate off of the wooden stick and then winning one of those floral scented bobbing flower things and then you get in your car and you smell all of those things. THAT is Can Can. Ridiculously sweet almost overwhelmingly sweet. Like a dentist's nightmare in a bottle. But, truth be told, I still like this. I wear it occassionally as I have moved on to other fresher less candy-like scents. Would only recommned to those that love the smell of sugar and candy. I tend to use this with a non scented lotion, such as Suave Aloe Vera or that sort of thing to tame the scent. Also, very few spritzes are needed as Can Can last forever and will become choking if oversprayed. Smells a lot like Britney Spears Fantasy (which I like better).

xcherylberylx
xcherylberylx

I wear this every day to school and have gotten loads of compliments.

It's not a in-your-face type of fragrance and it does become quite musky after the initial outbursts. Inoffensive, sweet and warm, which I think are great for work or school.

However it does become kinda boring when you wear it daily, so I would recommend wearing it EVERY OTHER DAY and have another fragrances in between.

LIN
LIN

WOW!!! lots of sugar, candies, Marshmallows & more sugar to go! too sweet to breath... i don't like it a bit, i think it's more candy liquor than a perfume, not much to love.

abigail5328
abigail5328

Happy, girly, fun, flirty, sugary, sweet, cotton candy fragrance!
This scent has a strong sweetness with hints of florals.
Not for those who prefer ‘fresh’ scents. But for those who prefer sweet, cotton candy, gourmandy scents.
Has very good longevity, depending on your skin chemistry.
Fruity-floral scent that makes this wearable in spring/summer, but could also be worn in winter due to the scent having a kind of ‘warmness’ to it.
Any age can wear this fragrance. My mum who is 50+ loves this perfume!
Comes at an affordable price too!
I can see why many compare this to Britney Spears Fantasy because they are both sweet scents. But in my opinion Fantasy and Can Can do not have the same sweetness. Fantasy is sweet in a cupcake kind of way, where as Can Can is sweet in a cotton candy-ish kind of way.
For those that have a sweet tooth (like me) this one is worth a try!

Ms. Holmar
Ms. Holmar

I love the smell of this perfume. It reminds me of cotton candy and going to the fair in the summer :) However, I am 38 years old and a bit too old to be wearing candy scented perfumes. On my daughter though, it's great. I could follow her around forever when she wears it and I do spray it in my car :) A nice smell for sure, if you are young and enjoy having fun, but definately not sexy or alluring which is what I want in a perfum.

mirna86
mirna86

Hate this!!! this is a sugar bomb! is so sweet that is overwhelming... All Paris Hilton perfumes are too sweet to me, None of them is fresh and soft, all smells super strong, sweet and sometimes cheap...

Norgirl
Norgirl

got this today . and i like it:) it reaminds me of Pink sugar at the very opening. but then it turns in to a more fruty smell . soft and sweet . not to much of enything , It has a very pleasent fruty Vanilla smell to it . but for me this fades very quikly. maybe its my skin..I see others saying that it stays one for along time one me its almost gone in one hour..
I put Pink sugar on the one wrist , and Can Can on the other to compare , they do have the same sugery sweet smell , but no liqueris or to much vanilla in can can . just a fruty orange berry smell . i like it

krissycat
krissycat

This does smell like Flowerbomb's little sweeter sister to me :) The lasting power is tremendous with this one and it is very much a cottoncandy like gourmand. So much cheaper than flowerbomb so if you want something kind of in the category of flowerbomb but don't want to spend boatloads of money, Can Can is a great alternative. I love it

sadie2006plo
sadie2006plo

it seems that orange notes, with clementine seem to be my favorites, because most of the ones I own have those notes! I got this one for my vacation in Phoenix...it was perfectly spring time! Very sexy so good for day or night!

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

Super sweet and cute. Would have loved to have had this one when I was 10. I think now I prefer something more classy and feminine.

EnjoyLife
EnjoyLife

As previous reviewers have noted it does resemble Flowerbomb. In general I'm not a fan of celebrity perfumes but I tested this on my skin some time ago and on that day I got comlimented twice on my perfume and was asked which perfume I was wearing. For a low budget perfume I find Can Can a decent purchase.

Blackstar1957

Though i hate the bottle .. i must say that i really love this fragrance. Nothing special but very yummy.. hands down its the best fragrance from Paris .. for some reason i smell chocolate nuts! its smells nothing like Fantasy .. though it is sweet, it does not give you a headache!

veeta
veeta

at first sniff,i don't really like the scent but when i applied it on my skin,oh wooow it smelled really nice..i've got many compliments too from my friend...they said that i smelled really good and ask what i wear..even one of my guy friend keep whispered to my ear everytime we talk! and he never done like that before...
but the bottle is ugly,too bad... :(

mandashell
mandashell

Mmmm yummy! As someone already mentioned, this indeed smells like orange candy or orange cotton candy and I am really liking it. Can Can has a nice addition of woods that keeps it from turning sickly sweet on me. And since it isn't as potent as my Delicious Cotton Candy, then this just may be the perfect sweet scent for the summer. I am also happy to say that this bears no resemblance to Fantasy, which I have owned off and on for years. Trust me, in terms of sweetness Fantasy is a White Tiger where as Can Can is a fluffy house kitty! LOL! XD So if you are looking for a tangy sweet scent that won't give you a toothache then give it a try. Oh yeah! The lasting power isn't amazing but just buy a 3.4oz for under $20 and spray your heart out! It really isn't bad at all. ;')

Update: Lasting power is pretty good. Put it on before bed and it's still there over 8hrs later.

mil1991

owh Paris hilton done a good job by hiring a perfume creator this time..
Love this perfume soooooo much..
i bought 3.4 oz and i fell lucky to have this as one of my fragrance collection..i bought the gift set.it consist of body lotion,shower gel and the perfume.
first when i spray it,i can smell a very sweet but pleasently smell..its like orange hard candy+caramel+vanilla.very sexy and flirty scents.
basically a perfume scent will changed after couples of minutes/hour after apply on our skin but this one is different
Can can is a fragrance that take you on sweet journey until the end..no floral scents that i can get in it..it just sweet until its drydown..
very good longevity..

ashsnyde04
ashsnyde04

I love this fragrance... it smells so sugary and soft :o) One of my favorites!

PerfumeAddict23
PerfumeAddict23

See, the thing I like about Paris Hilton's perfumes is; they're affordable, and you smell like you paid more for the scent than you actually did.

When I first smelled this I instantly thought of Britney Spears' Fantasy perfume. Now that I've smelled Paris' more than once, I've noticed that it does have some of the same sweet qualities as Fantasy, but the two or pretty different.

I really like Can Can. I think it's the perfect blend of sweet and sugary. Everytime I smell it on my friend, I seriously just want to stick my face in their clothes and smell it all day. I really can't get enough of the smell. It's great, except, it doesn't last very long at all. I would buy this in a heartbeat if it lasted longer. That's really the only reason why I don't own it yet.

starlight~girl:)
starlight~girl:)

Is it me or does this smell just like "Fantasy" by
Britney Spears?

Very Cotton Candy.

Does it smell like a copy of that fragrance to you guys too?

Update... should have scrolled down to read your reviews first! lol I am not alone. I don't think it smells like viva la juicy however. I feel it is similar catagory but two different distinct types. Viva La Juicy I can tolerate... Britney's Fantasy... i can't :( No matter how many time I try.. or how much I want to. It gives me a bad headache and turned my stomach. I gave this one to a friend. :)

Paris Hilton Siren did remind me of Viva La Juicy a little however... ironically. :)

If you like young icky sweet sticky candy scents you will love this! :) .. I never really could eat Cotton Candy as a kid. :) Strawberry shortcake is better lol.

vballjenn
vballjenn

This perfume is amazing! I went in not expecting a lot ... but I have to say I was very surprised! It's very strong, but not too strong. It's girly and it stays with you most of the day ... It's very fruity and I smell a hint of cotton candy ... I definitely love this one and the "Paris Hilton" perfume!

ladymillion123456789
ladymillion123456789

This is a really good perfume i dislike Paris Hilton but she really knows how to make a good perfume i don't know what people are on about this perfume smells nothing like Britney spears fantasy can can is sweet but in a fruity way not in a cupcake way like Ive been using this perfume since last year this was my signature scent for a while but know Ive moved on to the one and only lady million by paco rabbanne but i do still use can can sometimes please don't judge by the name Paris Hilton just try it it will surprise a lot of people about how good it smells.
IF YOU LIKE SWEET SCENTS LIKE VIVA LA JUICY THEN YOU SHOULD TRY THIS.!!!!!!!

perfumeloverforever

Oh my goodness I love this one as much as Fantasy! It starts off with what smells like a burst of orange candles, you can detect a lot of orange, amber and vanilla. I can also smell something that reminds me of chocolate and caramel which must be the orchid. This really takes my back to childhood or just happy carefree days out holidaying and stuff. But this is more than just a fun fragrance there is something very sexy and sensual about this one. I think that's due to the amber tones.
Also the lasting power is great, it lasts all day on me. I know this has no vanilla notes but to me this smells very vanillic. As it dries down it reminds me of warm vanilla cookies!

perfume rocks
perfume rocks

This is a really nice sweet orange and cream scent(dream pop), i really like it... i do not think it smells like brittany spears fantasy yes they both are sweet but to me this is more a summer sweet scent fresher in a way i guesse the orange i smell and fantasy is more of a winter scent to me stronger..i just get a fresh feeling when i wear can can i dont know why i just do, im even used to really fresh green scents !!!

Lady Love
Lady Love

It's not as sharp or Bubble-Gummy as Heiress. Can can is more creamy and deep.

Smells very sweet, ambery and vanilic. It's on the lighter side, and doesn't smell too young. I've gotten compliments on this scent while wearing!

This is a good perfume to use on a romantic date. This one has good staying power

Bab
Bab

This fragrance opens with raspberry and ends with raspberry. It doesn't change. No middle notes or dry down, just raspberry all the way. I suppose it could be described as cotton candy, fruity drink.... anything with the scent of raspberry applies.
Having said that and having a dislike for the celeb behind it, It's nice. It's not too sickening like some sweet fragrances.

Blackstar1957

to me i really did like it .. it smellesd like chocolate nuts on my skin

Vamy69
Vamy69

Love this perfume...sweet an yummy like cotton candy.

shinewin
shinewin

All i smell from Can Can is Orange cotton candy. Very sweet and when it dried down, you can get a little of the woody notes. I prefer this over Pink sugar.
Can Can have an addicting smells, I probably rather sniff it than wear it.

Bar Yaakov
Bar Yaakov

This perfume is soooooooo sweet and girly!i love it! + the bottle is really cute.

srimati
srimati

I was surprised with this one too, sweet but not sickening with some fruity and floral notes but oriental underneath.

Widiya
Widiya

since I fallen in love with this perfume, I had 4 bottle in my case.. honestly this is the one and only from Paris perfumes that I love..

sweetpatchi
sweetpatchi

I love my gift set...the perfume is fantastic...mmmmm...yummmyyy...I simply adore it! But the lotion is terrible! It's gross, it smells like just plastic, like the plastic container of the lotion itself...yuck! But the shower gel smells good and smells exactly like the perfume...I dunno what to do with the lotion though, can't even give it away cuz nobody will like it...I don't know why the lotion smells bad, I'm a bit disappointed cu'z i love lotions...I'm really sad, but the Perfume is really beautiful, a little goes a long way, if you spray too much you'll get massive headache coz it's really sweet and strong. I give it 7/10, it should have been perfect :(

The Perfume Addict
The Perfume Addict

I love,love this perfume i think that this is Paris Hilton best perfume ever.!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

funaholic88
funaholic88

The smell is lovely especially the vanilla really has chemistry with my skin.The staying power is amazing.I think this is the best perfume of Paris.The others don't really take my breath away.

la_beba

oh it last pretty long too..am to pm ...even i didn't smell it on me..others can notice & compliment on how good i smell..:)

la_beba

this smell similar like pink sugar by aquolina, but more fruity..

the opening is fruity, then i can detect the floral...then dry down to sweet candy like similar to pink sugar but less strong & cloying..love this!!

and ya, this one similar to fantasy by britney too :) but i prefer this one.

dovey
dovey

mmmmmmmm..........I like it more than pink sugar
it's sweet sugary yet fruity at the same time....I personally like sugary sweet fragrances in cold winter days as u crave for sweets like cookies & hot chocolate
Definitely will be my fragrance this up coming winter
but it doesn't last long :( u will need to reapply every once in a while :)

enigma_33
enigma_33

It is more vanilla then fruity floral on me, too sweet, and lasting power very bad. It smells very cheap.

daria79
daria79

I haven't try it yet, but reading reviews and looking at the ingredients I am getting confused how come people can get smell of vanilla, cocoa, marshmallow, cotton candy if none of this is on the list of the ingredients. To know I have to try:)))

lyndsey12
lyndsey12

I am enjoying this to my surprise! It is my 1st Paris fragrance and it also reminds me a bit of flowerbomb. It is great for spring/summer when the sun is shining just to put u in a great mood!
On the downside it only lasts about 2hrs on my skin, however it is so cheap to buy that it is no problem to refresh throughout the day!

Princess
Princess

Many good reviews here, really describing the perfume.
It really does smell like candy, like a cake.. mmm :) a gourmand perfume, but not to sweet like pink sugar, Britney Spears Fantasy or Princess by Vera Wang

lolipopstar
lolipopstar

Disgusting. This should be launched under the Disney banner. Pink, plastic artificial, tacky bubblegum yuck. I found my first scrubber in this.The bottle is cheap looking too. Suits the juice in it just fine!

eranaral
eranaral

I love sweet fragrances like Miss Dior Cherie. And yes, this is very sweet too. But It is a different sweet.

Not real food sweet like vanilla, honey and blood orange that can have a mouth watering effect. Its rather a artificial sweet (not food/pie/cream). And It LASTS and LASTS. It has great staying power as well as good sillage.

jonr951
jonr951

I miss my bottle of Can Can. I gave it to my cousin bcuz she really fell in luv w/ it. I'll have to get me another bottle real soon. I'm sure I can find it cheap somewhere. : )

millan
millan

To me it smell like marshmellows burn on a firewith vainilla and caramel.Just yummy!! When my daughter wears it I tell "You smell so good that I want to eat you" and she is only 13yrs. Its a perfume for teens or young adults. Sometimes I wear it and Im in my 40+. Just have to be in the mood to wear it. But I love it!!

ItsKen
ItsKen

Can Can by Paris Hilton is a sexy, young, fresh, sweet, powdery, and sensual fragrance. When i first apply i get notes of sweet nectarine, and Clementine which almost reminds me of pound cake fresh out the oven. Once, i get to the middle notes the citrus-y pound cake notes fade away and i get fresh floral notes of Orchid, and Orange Blossom which kinda reminds me of ordinary clean shampoo. Wow, now the middles notes fade and i get a bunch of amber and musk witch smells very powdery and sexy. I really recommend this fragrance if you love sweet, clean, fruity and powdery fragrance.

Casi
Casi

Can Can does not smell like any of the following: Pink Sugar, Flowerbomb or any of Britney's fragrances. I have owned my bottle of Can Can for over two years and it has proven to be a wearable, happy perfume in my versatile collection. Can Can is softly sweet, never sugary sweet. The soft floral notes combine effortlessly with delicate nuances of musk and amber to create an almost powdery, unassuming skin scent that has impressive sillage and lasting power. To compare Can Can to Pink Sugar is really absurd. Can Can simply does not pack the synthetic, sugary punch of Pink Sugar. Nothing about Can Can smells "cheap" or "too much." I find it quite pleasant for day wear. It is also quite nice as a bedtime scent.

Oh Sugar
Oh Sugar

Loads and loads of sugar. To me, smells like Flowerbomb mixed with Fantasy. I can't detect any particular notes. It doesn't really develop on skin. I don't like it since it's overly sweet, but I suppose Flowerbomb lovers may use it as a cheaper equivalent. I'm not saying it has the same expensive feeling that Flowerbomb has, but it is similar. The ridiculous price is very tempting.

panda0410
panda0410

Sweeter, cheaper version of Flowerbomb minus the patchouli ;) I have both of these and while the drydown is a little different they are similar enough to flag as sisters almost immediately. Can Can lacks the depth of Flowerbomb, doesn't have the sillage or complexity, but the likeness really is apparent. Its a little sweeter, and good bit lighter, so this makes a perfect alternative to Flowerbomb if you don't like the heaviness of that particular scent, better for daytime wear.

Sweet, musky floral, and ever so slightly fruity, I love this on me and when my little girl is wearing it she smells really yummy, its the ONLY one of Paris Hiltons that I like and it also has to be her best. This one is one I will keep permanently in my wardrobe :)

Rouu
Rouu

well, i posted another review mnths ago, but this time i have to show how i love this perfume, It's a very pleasurable, amazing, energizing ,lovable, feminine, and sweet fragrance on my collection, I ADORE IT, simply its my signature perfume, and my boyfriend ask me to wear it when we get together , its sexy but not insolence, its feminine but not in old way, its sweet but not extreme, its modern but with a classy note .. its a perfume u can wear to say um here ..!!

LenaBel

OK now I got this (just 12 pounds for 50ml in Boots!). I must say I am very surprised by it longevity, its been lingering on me (and my scarf!) all day. I do not regret buying it just I havent noticed at first how SWEET it is. I will keep it for days when I crave sugar. Today I feel like I have eaten too much candy. And I do love sweet scents, don't get me wrong, but this one is still the sweetest one I own.

teedee
teedee

Cancan is a blend of sweet fruits and vanilla with a tiny little hint of flower. once i spray it on the back of my hand...i feel like this is a lighter, more diluted mixed version of something from britney spears.

very light and rather shallow. doesnt develop anymore once the alcohol fully evaporated. it doesnt even last for more than 2 hours in my skin...

but oh well, what do you expect from such a bargain priced perfume?

LenaBel

I tried it today and was surprised that it really does resemble Flowerbomb. Well of course, it doesn't have the same lasting power and deepness. Actually I think I might get Can Can as it doesn't have patchouli in it unlike Flowerbomb which means it should be more suitable for me.
Can Can is sweeter than Flowerbomb but its opening really is very similar. The drydown is not though, but I still like it. You can easily wear it daily as well while I think Flowerbomb is a more of an evening perfume.
Not a fan of Paris Hilton and hate the name and bottle, but hey - the perfume is not too bad!

daniellaxoxo
daniellaxoxo

i got this one and i just loveee this fragrance !it's sweet but not too much and very summery and for all ages and seasons.its just smells so good and freshing...
i am reccomend can can for anyone who love sweet and fruity perfumes!

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

I got this in a roll on just to try it. I really like it, it's soft and sweet.It is similar to flowerbomb but way cheaper.

charts
charts

This on me, like some have already mentioned, smells exactly like flowerbomb. I wore flowerbomb for years when it came out and stopped because it was suddenly everyone. It then became my bed fragrance. This is great as 100ml costs $50aud as opposed to $190aud.

daisyann
daisyann

i'm kinda wondering how come I can't smell the cotton candy that others have mentioned here. On my skin, the floral notes predominate. The scent is kind of average, nothing unusual, you can probably find a lot of similar scents. What I don't like too much is the drydown. I like something with more body. For me, Can Can's drydown is a bit thin. It's like watching a movie with an unsatisfying ending.

gucci
gucci

i bought this fragrance without smelling it so when i first sprayed it on me i liked it but after time started to pass i got very tired of it and i started to get sick some how it just smelled cheap and synthetic so i gave it to my sister

NatWeb
NatWeb

SUGAR - it's just spray on sugar and smells exactly like fairy floss. I can't pick up any floral notes, it's just candy in a bottle. That's not to say it's bad, it's just super sweet and pretty much only lasts as long as a handful of lollies. A casual teenage fragrance that won't offend anyone. I'll be happily using mine but won't replace it when it's finished.

luxlover
luxlover

I'm a fan of floral fruity perfumes and this is one of the best I've tried. I got Paris Hilton,Just me and Can Can as the latest. I like Ms. Hilton's frags coz they last and smells great. I'm looking forward to get the rest of her perfume line.

preciouspetal
preciouspetal

One of my absolute favourites, i have stocked up on it just in case they stop making it.
Yes it is sweet and sugary smelling but there's something else that comes through, i can't describe it, but i find it totally addictive and can't stop sniffing at it. It's a gorgeous feminine scent.

KellyBellyz
KellyBellyz

I bought this on a whim without trying it and judging from the reviews i thought this fragrance would actually be nice. But i just tested it today and i'm not quite fond of it :/ the initial blast is the most horrifying. The thing is there is something in the fragrance that turned me off and made it smell really plastic/synthetic smelling on me. Upon smelling it closely, i think it's got a really strong lemoney scent which I take to be the clementine from the top notes, don't really like it. So anyway, at the start, it's kinda fresh and fruity and then slowly turning softly sweet. I'm still not sure if I like this or not because i'm going to give it some time and see if it grows on me. However, at this moment, i don't like it, it smells a little plastic and cheap. The lasting power isn't great either.

Some people might think the bottle is bland, i agree, it is but i like the bottle shape. Also i thought the juice is supposed to be clear, how come mine has a yellow tint? is it the same as everybody else's?

So I've wore this once or twice so far and I've decided that I like it, it's not a bad frag but nothing special either. One thing is, although it is a sugary sweet gourmand frag, there is also a blast of fruity sweet nectarine and clementine notes that mingle from the opening and middle stage. I guess that's what differs it from the other gourmand frag.

Ivy
Ivy

I bought this without smelling it at the recommendation of a friend. She said it was the best of Paris' fragrances. I was disappointed when I first tried it. It smells just like a Victoria's Secret fragrance. None of Paris' scents are orginial. They all appear to be a rip off.

toocute.218
toocute.218

This is beautiful smelling, it's a sexy fruity, young scent, love it! The one drawback: I wish it lasted longer.

c3c
c3c

This just smells like sugar to me. Maybe a touch of other things, but basically sugar. It's alright, just simple.

britfly
britfly

Reminds me of Victoria Secret Very Sexy for her when first sprayed on. Then it lightens to a sweet and candy like scent. I really this one.

SSUNSHINE4497
SSUNSHINE4497

I usually like candy-sweet scents but this one is very sweet for me...maybe I just wasnt in the mood for it when I tried it?

tangledvines
tangledvines

I bought a bottle of this tonight on a whim without even testing it first. I usually regret doing it, but it's fun to find out what scent I end up with even if I hate it. However, I ended up really enjoying this perfume. It reminds me of a French perfume I have that smells like strawberries dipped in chocolate, yet this is a little bit different. I still smell the chocolate, but there's a hint of flowers and vanilla. It's lovely. I don't know how long it will last on my skin, as perfumes never seem to last long on me, but I still enjoy this one a lot.

poppy_vanderbilt

Ok i tried this one again...it is much better this time around..maybe the first time i tried it i had on another scent that ruined it...i still don't think it is great or unique but it was much better this time..it is a typical sweet pink smell with a very vanilla dry down....what i am finding is vanilla scents do not do well on my skin because bath and body's vanilla noir did the same thing on my skin...the vanilla ends up smelling burnt...but if you want a sweet fun vanilla fragrance it is very vanilla.

janerry_corpuz
janerry_corpuz

This one is Paris Hilton's second best. It's distinctively Paris Hilton, only sweeter and light-hearted. It smells like candy on me but still girly in a way. The only con of Can Can is it doesnt last for long. Or you need to spray a lot so you can smell it on yourself for several hours.

taydev
taydev

smells like cotton candy; in a good way

poppy_vanderbilt

hhhmmmm what can i say...this is the first Paris Hilton i have tried and i shant be buying this...i thought this was pretty bad...too sweet and almost rotten tart when it first went on...the opening on me was really bad...really really bad...i must say though the dry down was better...more of a very sweet vanilla smell that was almost actually pleasant but still nothing great...it might have to do with my chemistry if you believe in that...i just feel there are so many sweet florals out there that have been done much better...i would like to smell this on someone that it works on before i make any definate final judgements on this....because i just can't understand it's appeal from my experience...i fully expected to come on here and read a lot of bad reviews on this.

jtsmith09
jtsmith09

I have done a scent test and i think this fragrance is very uplifting. When i smelt it i could smell the orange blossom as well as the amber and musk. It's very lovely on the olfactory nerves.

syrena
syrena

I Love CAN CAN ♡... it is sweet,vanilla, just love it♡.

michele23

CanCan smells really sweet & pretty unlike AVONS perfumes.Great price too.

xmarie
xmarie

I bought Can Can yesterday, and at the first time that I smell it reminds me Chantal Thomas (black) that is my best perfume, I love it!!
The bottle is beautiful and the packing is a metaphore of cancan dancer's long skirt XD
I really like Can Can! because is floral-fruty :D

arladanielle
arladanielle

I tested this in a store today and I wasn't so impressed with the opening notes which were quite heavy. Didnt linger long on my skin,fragrance reminded me of a smoke-filled disco(lol).However, the scent may suit a more mature lady. Not for those who prefer "fresh" scents.

michele23

I love Can Can.Its very sweet.Its my favorite by Paris my daughter is 19 and likes all her perfumes she says each one that comes out gets better and better.I absolutely love this one and the lotion is good too.

Kama
Kama

I am just wearing Can Can now...
I disagree that they are similar to Chantal Thomass Perfume ...
I used to have Chantal Thomass Perfume (two bottles..) and they were typical fruity floral perfumer, sweet warm but in my opinion it had nothing to do with Can Can...

I agree that it smells very sweet and warm like cotton candy and a creamy vanilla and caramel desert...
I also feel some cocoa... really coton candy mixed with some cocoa.. cocoa-caramel...

It reminds me a lot of Flowerbomb or Black XS...
Although Black XS on my skin is more...skin scent...
Can Can is more like foggy scent... I can smell it all around myself thinking what it is...
It is celebrity perfume, it is very sweet, and copycat... to my surprise I like it!
Although I started to like it after one hour... just because of the nice cotton candy/cocoa fog....

It is not really sophisticated perfume, but yummy scent that you want to spray from time to time, for a change... to escape into some dreamland...

I guess when I finish BLACK XS, I will go for cheaper Can Can...

james57821
james57821

I LOVE this scent on women it smells very sweet and warm like cotton candy and a creamy vanilla and caramel desert

This is way better than pink sugar

princess45
princess45

I agree with gucci, it smells like a desert to me. Its like sweet and remids you of cream, or caramel, I just love it!!

TashaRose
TashaRose

I tried this one on in the store, and I must say, I love it. It's soft and sweet and very sensual in my opinion. It is a bit sugary and may be overpowering for some, but with my body chemistry I find it to be just right. As far as her perfumes go, I do think this one is my favorite thus far.

MoietToi
MoietToi

A friend of mine wore this fragrance like 4 days ago and actually it smells quiet nice on her. It smells kinda like a blend of vanilla,cream and something sweet. I tried this one on a couple of weeks before my friend began wearing this one. But alas when I tried it on it clashed with my body chemistry. It's a sweet,slightly gourmandy scent. Now I usually love gourmand scents it's just that this one does not really work for me.

Mr.fililocololo
Mr.fililocololo

can can is so worm and floral it kinda smells like Fantasy by Britney Spears i i i don't think it smells like hard candy it's more like creme candies like caramel and chocolate

Michii_<3
Michii_<3

Can Can by Paris Hilton brings to mind blackberry cupcake frosting and cotton candy at summer fairs..it is absolutely delicious, very sweet but in a delicate, floaty kind of way..it is an incredibly uplifting fragrance and makes me happy everytime I wear it. People say it smells nothing like "the moulin rouge" or "the can can" but what exactly do the moulin rouge and the can can smell like? This fragrance is supposed to capture the sensual and flirty essence and nature of the moulin rouge and it definately achieves that. Everyones interpretation of what the moulin rouge SHOULD smell like is obviously very different but why should that be an issue, its not supposed to smell like it, just be inspired by it. Can Can smells like sweet, light, colourful oriental berry sugar and it is an absolutely gorgeous scent :)

Robynlovesperfume
Robynlovesperfume

To me, Can Can smells like a slightly less sweet version of Britney Spears' Fantasy, with alittle extra added spice. I was just reading the reviews here, so I thought I'd bring it out from my perfume collection, just to smell it for myself, cause I had already forgotten what it smelled like. I'm wearing it right now.... It's nothing special, but it's pleasant enough, and quite nice for what it is. :)

mwater1
mwater1

Can Can is one of my favorites. Surprising, since it IS Paris Hilton. It is irresistable and lasts a very long time. I put it on for a function around 6pm and the fragrance was still there after my shower the next morning. My husband loved it and kept sniffing me all night.

MinogueParfums
MinogueParfums

Her other fragrances to me are just a bunch of cologne, that was made by a socialite. Then, this cute Can Can perfume came along, and made alot of my friends anticipating.
One night, when I was out with my friends, we tested out Can Can in a mall. It has blackcurrant notes with some musk in it. With both combination, I think it fell flat. I thought the smell would be sweet and seductive, but just like Paris, this was cute, but too sweet, and not special.

sharyssa
sharyssa

sweet light and cotton candyish,long lasting and one of my favorites.I like the light bulb shaped bottle it is cute and the lotion smells good too!

Trvevil
Trvevil

This one doesn't remind me Pink Sugar (I have that), but it reminds me of Fantasy by Spears, or precisely like Fantasy and Ocean Lounge cross... It's like sugary fruits with a hint of berries. Yum, but nothing Can Can or Moulin Rouge :D I wanted myself fragrance like that (I also like Fantasy but Fantasy is another story)- fruity like Escada's Ocean Lounge, but Escada goes 'rotten strawberry' way in drydown, so this is better, it's sweet but freshy, must be that citrus blossom in heart notes, I definitely feel it.

Monet
Monet

well i'm not a Paris fan, but i have 2 of her fragances and this one will be the number 3, when i tried i was very surprised. I have to buy it and i don`t care if this make more rich this girl.

This is one of those perfumes that I'm always procrastinating over. One day I'll love it and then the next time I try it, I'll change my mind.

This is definitely my favourite fragrance from Paris Hilton. Unlike her other perfumes, Can Can smells much more expensive and not as sickeningly sweet.

Although this fragrance is still candy-like and aimed at the teen market, there is something strangely addictive about this perfume. When you first spray it, it doesn't exactly sweep you off your feet, however you find yourself sniffing your wrist for the rest of the day and thinking how nice it smells.

The scent is really casual, girly and fun. The lasting power is also quite good.

Despite what other people think, I actually like the bottle design. In my opinion, simplicity is more. I also believe that the advertisement and theme inspired by the Moulin Rouge, suits this fragrance.

What keeps me from buying this is the synthetic drydown which smells like plastic on my skin. It's such a shame because I loved wearing Can Can for those first few hours.

I would recommend this fragrance to young girls or very feminine women who like their perfumes to be flirtatious, sweet and playful.

MartinVain
MartinVain

This was way to sweet and powdery, it seems to get better with time but the sweet smell was just to overpowering.

Malibu
Malibu

I was very surprised when I tried CAN CAN. I had been expecting Something that was stronger & heavier on the floral notes. In reality CAN CAN is a very light & sweet fragrance (Until now I'd thought that HEIRESS was the lightest, but this beats it).

The entire fragrance line has been fun and wearable, but CAN CAN stands out for me. It's sweet but more 'grown up' then PARIS HILTON, JUST ME or HEIRESS. My favourite so far from Ms Hilton (or rather, her ‘team’).

** If you decide to test it in the store, apply it to your skin, rather then a strip. On the strip it smells like a PINK SUGAR clone. On skin you’ll be able to detect the subtle floral notes.

elanoriah
elanoriah

I think can can is nice everyday perfume. Nothing extraordinary but has very clean and floural scent to it. I give it 4/5 stars

Amanda79
Amanda79

Cheap perfume but her best. CANDY with a hint of floral.

essija
essija

Can Can is a sweet candy like scent. very likeable and wearable. I really liked it, I sprayed it on my shirt in the store yesterday and was really impressed. I figured I would like it I had already put it in my head when I first saw the bottle online that I would love this. Nice sweet Candy like. Love the bottle too... Girly girls will like this fragrance

brickbird
brickbird

I bought this one on internet intrigued by its description and its name 'can can'.
I am very disappointed. It doesn't smell that bad but it says nothing to me. It is like 'chupa chups' or 'cotton candy', and it is not my style

cdawnn1
cdawnn1

Reminds me a bit of Pink Sugar. I smell cotton candy in this fragrance. It smells good on others, but it definitely is not for me. My body chemistry cannot handle scents like this. I love to wear the original Paris Hilton fragrance though.

susieqrj
susieqrj

I got disappointed with this one: the smell is cheap and very artificial. All I could figure was a sweet smell, like sticky candy.

mari85
mari85

A sweet scent indeed, but it had no spunk to it whatsoever. In other words: weak and nothing special. And I just don't get why it's called Can Can? The Can Can is something fun, flirty and a bit naughty, but I thought this was not:( The staying power was also very poor in my experience. If you like sweet scents with more depth and a bit of punch to it I'd rather recommend Britney Spears' Fantasy line which also has tremendous staying power(I'm not really a fan of Britney as an artist, so I'm not being biased btw;p)

mightyaphrodite
mightyaphrodite

If you've ever seen the add for Can Can in the magazine, I would say that the scent does not match the ad. First of all, the citrus is gone after 30 seconds and you're left with a heavy, musky dry down. Don't go for this if you're looking for a pure, clean, refreshing, innocent scent. It's not too complex and doesn't really smell "expensive". However... the scent is unique, not noticeably headache inducing, and the staying power is strong,

amanda
amanda

the good thing in this is the sweetness, but nothing special, i would wear this but i wouldnt buy, maybe better that "just me" and the others, but my favourite from her is heirress

liat
liat

It's ok, a nice, everyday scent to wear to work, sweet and inoffensive.
There are other everyday fragrances, so I wouldn't recommend buying specifically this one.

dolita
dolita

i like that one while im wearing it i feel like stars and when you wear it you feel like expensive girl

Mareseis
Mareseis

I love Can Can and I've worn it everyday since I bought it a few weeks ago. It's warm, sweet and sensual without being too sickening.

LoveScent
LoveScent

I smelled this today and it is much more of a cleaner scent than I expected. Not bad, but not something I want.

Aiona
Aiona

There's something in here that smells like "Pink Sugar" by Aquolina, but maybe a little more floral-fruity. It has less sillage than "Pink Sugar" but some people would probably consider that a good thing.

Chaosnmotion
Chaosnmotion

I do agree... of all of the fragrances she has produced so far... this is by far the best. It isn't something I would by for myself but it isn't terrible like the rest of her attempts.

2007

Can Can by Paris Hilton 3.76 out of 5 based on 1186 ratings and 355 user reviews

allbeauty.com
Can Can Perfume by Paris Hilton, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
PARIS HILTON CAN CAN for WOMEN by Paris Hilton EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
PARIS HILTON CAN CAN for WOMEN by Paris Hilton EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Gift Set 3.4oz
Can Can Gift Set by Paris Hilton Gift Set for Women Includes 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray 3 oz Body Lotion 3 oz Shower Gel .34 oz Mini EDP Spray

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Paris Hilton Can Can fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Paris Hilton Can Can, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Can Can by Paris Hilton. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Can Can by Paris Hilton represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.