Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Dazzle Paris Hilton for women

Dazzle Paris Hilton for women
dislike

nutty
Dazzle Paris Hilton for women Pictures Dazzle Paris Hilton for women Pictures Dazzle Paris Hilton for women Pictures

Dazzle is a new fragrance by Paris Hilton, presented in 2012 as a floral – fruity fragrance that “expresses Paris' whimsical side, revealing her inner beauty – dazzlingly and charming without the need for bling”.

"Give me a chance to color my world and I colour it pink. A sparkling, sweet, pretty and playful pink, Dazzle, my newest fragrance, is about my world, me and all the different facets of my personality.”, said Paris adding:"I love beautiful jewels and of course, pink diamonds are a favorite, but feeling dazzling, special and on top of the world isn't about material things, for me, it comes from within.”

The composition opens with notes of pink lady apple, maraschino cherry and peach nectar with violet petals, pink calypso orchid and orange blossom in the heart and the base of vanilla, pink champagne, white patchouli and musk. It is developed by perfumer Frank Voelkl.

The bottle is designed by Henry de Monclin as a round and faceted pink diamond. American fashion photographer Tony Duran shot Paris Hilton for the fragrance’s ad campaign.

Available as 30, 50 and 125 ml EDP.

Peach Red Apple Sour Cherry

Orange Blossom Violet Orchid

Musk Patchouli Vanilla Champagne

Dazzle Fragrance Reviews

ChristopherK21
ChristopherK21

I own the majority of Paris's fragrance collection, and I can honestly say that hands down Dazzle is her best yet.

I find Dazzle to be her best looking bottle, and most unique scent.

It smells highly of cherries and champaigne, but I find it to be a sophistocated yet girly smell. I love it so much.

I definitely recommend Dazzle by Paris Hilton.

CPelly82
CPelly82

If the color pink had a smell it would be this. The scent doesn't change on me so all I get throughout the day is sweet champagne. Very lovely and great to wear anytime and it usually lasts on me for about a good 10hrs. Another go to perfume of mine that never disappoints.

Trvevil
Trvevil

The heat is unbearable and I somehow get lots of shifts to work, means I get more money. And what'd you know? Why not just get a new, huge bottle of sweet, sparkling perfume? And done, bought blindly the 125 ml version...

The packaging.

I'm familiar with PH scents and find them good for the price and perfect for daily wear. It comes in rather plain silver box as shown on the picture, but it's not flat since the bottle is round. If someone wonders, there's sometimes a carton wrapping around also with the promo picture, most of my scents came with one.

The bottle is round, heavy and the cap is probably the heaviest and bulkiest I've ever seen with its row of crystaly. It looks pretty neat and convinient to me.

The scent.

It starts with fruity apple/peach note and something that resembled mandarin. I immediately felt weird a la "I know this", "This is familiar". I picked up the Flowerbomb vibe, although, its different, but leans towards it. Maybe it's also like Can Can, but I only tested that one just once and remember it being orange based sweet scent. It's sweet, but not heavy to me. I like sweet scents, I wear Angel and Pink Sugar, so if you feel alike, you'd find this not that overpowering. Cherries come through all the composition as it sweetens, I have yet to catch the champagne, but I think I fell asleep, so have to update about it later.

Overall.

Nice everyday scent, successful blind buy for me) It is a good scent and comes as favorite behind the Fairy Dust and PH.

TattooGypsy
TattooGypsy

Blind purchase based on reviews and attractive price. The bottle is very pretty. This is a lovely scent. I can't really describe it well, but as others have said, there's a champagne note, and some cherry, but overall it's a very pretty floral scent to me. I put one spray on my forearm and then took my dog to the park, and as I walked, I kept getting nice whiffs of just a really pleasant scent. I like this.

samanthajones123
samanthajones123

To me this is literally the smell of the fizzy haribo cherries. Upon the first spritz it has the same feel as Heiress (it's probably the champagne note) which was my favorite Paris Hilton fragrance for years until I came across this. I do love this perfume, however the sillage isn't amazing and you do have to reapply. But the fact you can get such good deals on the 125ml bottles doesn't make this a problem. It's good for work/everyday use and if anyone can ever smell it on me they generally tend to have good things to say about it :)

stayclassy
stayclassy

Ok, for the record, I like this perfume DISPITE who it's by, and I bought it on fragrancenet for super cheap and that makes me feel better.

Like most of the other comments it sweet, I do think I get the cherry -champagne that most others seem to, which is good, because that's why I bought it. it also has a really nice vanilla dry down. and not like a cherry vanilla dry down, I think it's more like a flowery vanilla, I can't remember if the champagne lasts to the dry down, but oh well. I know that sounds off from the note pyramid but that's what I get from it.

It's a lighter fragrance, not overly light that you have to do more than one spray at a time, but may have to refresh at some point during the day. Someone mentioned the bottle being a heavy glass? They are spot on! It's a really good bottle in that sense. I like that a lot. Overall I like to forget the she who I hate to name and focus on the scent. It just makes it easier to own.

bridgette
bridgette

Perfection. This is one of my absolute favorites. Sour cherry couldn't possibly smell any better than it does in this sweet, soft combo. LOVE IT.
Not too harsh, but lasts. 10/10

Vanie2784
Vanie2784

I love sweet perfumes. Very sweet and yummy! Lots of compliments. Cheap to buy, and will buy again. Amazon for $20.99 for the huge bottle of 4.2oz. :)

Snicole82
Snicole82

Nice scent, poor sillage and projection. You really have to douse yourself. Nice, but not nice enough to buy again.

moonlightmaiden
moonlightmaiden

On me this is a heavenly vanilla with a hint of cherry. Unfortunately the projection is so poor that it's not worth it for me. I like scents that can be detected from more than a few inches away.

rockafeller.red
rockafeller.red

I have always had the problem with Paris Hilton's perfumes having this coyingly sweet, overpowering smell of cotton candy-esque sweetness.
I experience this problem with Can Can also; not necessarily bad, but just... overpowering. It would be difficult to wear at times, because all I could smell was cotton candy, with the rest of the notes lost in the sugar.

This morning, after applying on Baby Phat's Goddess lotion, I sprayed Dazzle on top by accident. It was like magic - the cotton candy was cut through, and I was able to breathe in the cherry vanilla champagne. Don't get me wrong, this is still a very sweet perfume, but if you're having issues with the cloying cotton candy, layering is definitely the way to go.

DivaDiddles
DivaDiddles

My first review on here. I have to say after years of collecting the Paris Hilton perfumes, I was excited to see a brand new perfume on the market from Paris. The notes excited me even more, this fragrance is pure yummy. So fruity and creamy on my skin, it reminds me of a tasty dessert. Also I am loving the fact it came as a 125ml bottle. Nearly finished my bottle, going to have to order another bottle very soon.

Great job Paris.

are_lis
are_lis

This is the third time I bought it, I usually not use the same frangance more than once, but I love Dazzle!

rosembloom

Wearing this is like having a fizzing pink champagne as you take a pink hued and candied floral scented bubble bath. True, candlelights required... It is so elusive to me and I think that is why i love it so. I lavishly sprizzed away, this gorgeous multifaceted pink flacon orned with a rign of 'hot' pink 'gems'. To me it is like the comforter bubble bar from Lush: it is refreshing and lingering, fresh yet candy sweet, fluffy as cotton candy yet rendered mure when grove-fruit meets sultry orchid , vanilla and musk. It is a warm enveloping embrace by a lady wearing perhaps Meow and Paris Passport together , who knows? ;) Of course, let us not omit this precious champagne note! ( so reminiscent of Fancy Love to me ). It sparkles like true pink champagne and is sweetened by those mouthwatering candied cherries. A creamy almond like note emerges as I near the drydown. It is almost tonka-like and at this point reminds me of a sweeter , more potent 'Wrapped with Love'. It lasts amazingly long though to my nose it is ever so light! I can almost smell marzipan.. but not quite!
The patchouli and musk reveal a smoother and sexier side of Dazzle. A very delicate yet seductive 'come hither ' perfume that I simply adore! Another hit for Paris! (her perfumer that is.. ;) ).Sweet Cancan's fruity and frivolous vibe mixed with a bit of Fantasy and Pink Sugar... I layer them all to be honest and this one sure is loved by others. I appreciated it most on a Snowy day , bundled at home in my pink robe and drinking a festive cinamon Ginger cofee.. like now! Cheers! ( no champagne, sorry!) UPDATE: Someone said it smelled of Jimmy Choo, some say it resembles a light Flowerbomb... I tried f.b. on one wrist and this on the other. Dazzle does have that vibe! It is of course lighter and creamier, has less patch and is not a 'bomb' sillage. I find they layer really well and it adds depth and cheery cherry warmth to my 'bombs' ( they all have that little grenade bottle ;) ) I am loving this more and more! By the way, It layers wonderfully with chocolate themed fumes! Happy cherry spring fumeheads i so love!

thatgirl1269
thatgirl1269

Two words - cherry champagne! Vaguely reminiscent of Can Can on initial spray (one of my Top 5 fragrances) but layered with sweet ripe red cherries & crisp pink lady apples. This is going to fast become a favourite of mine. Lovely sturdy cut glass/faceted glass bottle encrusted with shiny pink crystals too.

annalovesperfume
annalovesperfume

i love it soooooooo much! i got it today and already fell in love!!!! it's a very sparkling sweet fragrance. if it wouldn't have the wine in it it wouldn't be that good!!!!!!

joannedoctor
joannedoctor

love it. cherry, citrus, yet still soft and feminine. just strong enough to be a great day to day perfume. i found a bottle that was on sale at a perfumania shop in the mall for ten dollars. an excellent little find. some of the other paris hilton scents are overly sweet or smell like bubble bath, or bubble gum. not this one. this one is by far the best. classy, reasonably priced, great siliage. what's not to love?

Zrye
Zrye

This is a beautiful bubbling fruity fragrance! From the bottle I candid intent pick up the cherry, but on my skin I get more apple. I absolutely love apple in perfumes! After it dries down I get a creamy cherry like smell, but still I don't detect much cherry. I can definitely pick up the champagne in the base which adds a lovely feminine touch! Overall this is a very fruity, light fragrance! Not to heavy, not too light! Just right! :) Well done, Frank!

I would recommend getting the 4.2 oz bottle because you'll want to keep coming back to this one!

Tayloroxox
Tayloroxox

A very light fragrance with a very nice good quality bottle! The perfume smells like fruity champagne, not at all heavy or overpowering :)

Emilia88
Emilia88

This is a nice little perfume! The bottle is indeed very sturdy and not at all plasticy cheap. It's quite heavy and expensive looking.
The scent opens up with a great amount of champagne and then settles as a sweet, nutty, cherry type soda. It's actually very nice for a celebrity scent, but very sweet. I am not sure yet if I will keep it since it is so sweet. I also get a synthetic strawberry note from time to time. Overall this is a good cherry scent but like most celebrity scents it can be a little too sweet/synthetic. Longevity is great though!

ForrealMe2
ForrealMe2

this smells so good..it smells like katy perry's meow and flowerbomb in one bottle with a cherry vanilla twist..so it smells pretty amazing...its powdery and sweet and soft and it lingers...you can smell a tea note which could be all the notes combined but i swear it smells like a tea note and the cherry and pink champagne mixed together with powder..its a really delicate feminine fragrance...i really like this and the bottle in the big size is very pretty and girly i would say the best bottle she has yet and the most attractive for sure...happy i have this one and i love the fact i can enjoy two fragrance in one by buying this one as well that is really affordable...when i originally sprayed this in the store the sweetness of this stood out amongst the others i sprayed as i was walking but i didn't smell all the notes i smell now...i am impressed by my first paris hilton fragrance...i don't think you can ever go wrong when you have cherry and pink champagne notes in a fragrance. As time passes you can really smell the cherry note more...all the other notes are there but they are blended all together as one..i love how the vanilla,violet and orchid in this makes it so powdery along with its sweetness..you know i love flowerbomb but if they had added cherry and champagne like this it would of rocked it out of the house and the 4.2 oz's is really generous for a fragrance..i wish more perfume houses would do this for what you pay...i love this...

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

I just got this and it's pretty amazing. It is sweet like Can Can, but definitely has it's own character. On me it has really good sillage and longevity. It lasts longer on me than almost anything I own. It's pretty sweet, but also a little fresh. I was shocked to see patchouli listed in this. I can't detect any, and I have a sensitive nose and almost always dislike patchouli. Lots of reviewers smell cherry in this, but I'm not getting that as much as just an overall juicy sweetness. I'm loving this stuff. I got the 1.7 oz. size, but now I kind of wish I'd gotten the larger bottle, it's that good. I don't buy into being "too old" for a fragrance. If you like it, wear it. I'm mid forties, and I love this. The bottle is adorable too, all pink and sparkly, and easy to hold. Super glad I got this.

Update: I can really smell the patchouli now. I've had this a while, and don't wear it that often, but reached for it today. I still think it's a great scent, but if you are patchouli sensitive, you should test before buying.

stellalove
stellalove

Reminds me of jimmy choo edp crossed with flowerbomb...so nice the bedt of Paris Hiltons range....

peachypixie
peachypixie

I was so excited to find this on sale - 4.2 oz for $18.

WOW. All of my favorite notes -cherry, vanilla, champagne, peach, ylang ylang, apple, and light patchoulli... This gorgeous frag didn't let me down. It smells nothing like cough syrup, nothing like synthetic cotton candy. It's like the pink 7-up, cherry and vanilla drink, Shirley Temple.

roseredlolita
roseredlolita

I just got this today at Burlington and It's almost like can can but without the cotton candy smell but I can sense a strong high not of sweet and fruity

butterflyblue
butterflyblue

I bought this today. I smelled it on a test paper that was laying on the counter at perfumania. I couldn't believe my nose, this amazing wonderful sweet sexy girly smell. LOVE..

mschnabel666
mschnabel666

I love the sweet gourmands and anything fruity. I like many of Paris Hilton's perfumes, and if it smells good- I wear it. I don't care if it's a celeb scent. Plus... after seeing The Bling Ring (movie), I like Paris Hilton. :) Dazzle is delightful, fruity and sweet. Definately reminds me of Katy Perry's Meow, but that's okay-- I like Meow too! I just received my Dazzle, and sprayed it on a kleenex. (I'm already wearing Fantasy) After 30 minutes, it could be Meow to my nose. But I'm still glad to have it. I found a 4.2 ounce on Amazon for $18!

SS79
SS79

Sooo.. went to the local drugstore last night and sampled this. I am a lover of gourmand scents, i.e.: love pink sugar and its flankers. Sprayed this on my hand and I could still smell it in the morn, even after washing hands!! You KNOW I had to go back and pick this up! 125ml bottle was on sale for 19.99.. and bc it was a opened box (minus 2 sprays) i got it for 15.00 :-) Need less to say Im wearing it now and loving it, and I am in my mid 30s!!

PS: The bottle is actually nice & heavy! Even the cap is nice and not plastic! Impressed with this one from Paris!

RoseAmongThorns
RoseAmongThorns

This frag is really really nice, opening notes are super sweet, the heart of it a little spicy, and im getting some anise in there.. It's altogher a very sweet wonderful scent!!!!

Thurea
Thurea

A blind buy on my part; I had previously read the reviews here and I usually like Hilton's other fragrances, so I decided to give it a go.

The bottle isn't at all as 'cheap' as you might think judging by the pictures of it. The cap is sturdy and heavy, made from a plated metal and the rhinestones are securely attached. The flask, I'm unsure whether is glass or actually plastic, but it feels like it's unlike to shatter if you happen to drop it.

Now the actual scent...it's lovely. In between like and love for me, but leaning more towards like. I feel like I've smelled it before, might've been an old Britney Spears perfume. It's sweet and with strong fruity notes, rivaled in strength by the champagne and vanilla - more the champagne though, I think. On my skin, it turns even more sweet, though not too much. The fruits and berries very nearly dissapears and it turns just warm, rich and actually very musky. The cherry, I hardly pick up on on my skin. I think it'll smell good on almost anyone, nothing's overpowering about it, and no single note is way too strong in comparison to the others.

I'd recommend it for a woman between anything from 13 to 35. The berries are juvenile, but it's weighed out by the musk, vanilla and champagne.

ElleluvsL
ElleluvsL

This starts off as sweet and sharp cherry champagne and finishes off as a soft and sweet patchouli cloud. I don't really detect any individual floral notes, just that edible sweetness throughout. It isn't particularly strong, but it's definitely long-lasting, and the bottle is absolutely adorable.

Lapprose
Lapprose

I was actually skeptical to this perfume when I bought it, but since it was on sale I gave it a chance nevertheless.

At first it smelled like soap on my skin, and I was pretty sure that this was a perfume I wasn't going to use. But after using it for a couple of times it started smelling like raspberries. I have no idea why - but every time I use this perfume now, it smells like sweet raspberries.

I probably wouldn't buy this one again since it smells a bit more ''chemical'' than ''natural'', but it smells good and sweet if it fits your skin.

cake n' cuddles
cake n' cuddles

Some perfumes just kind of grab you. This was the case with dazzle and me, not sure what I was expecting, maybe a floral. The tester strip immediately filled my nose with the juiciest fizzy cherries, peaches, and red apples. Sold! It wasn't a question of "if" it was "when".
The champagne note with the fruit is very strong, but it's not really an individual smell on it's own, it's more of an element. This what keeps dazzle well, dazzlin' while another perfume with these notes w/o champagne would just be sweet, sweet, and more sweet. You can smell champagne from start to finish.
The floral heart is a little uncomfortable, maybe a bit frictional and leaves a bit to be desired. It's kind of soapy. I can make out the orange blossom and orchid, they aren't super nice in here. Sort of an awkward smudge as the top notes of dazzle are still in complete control up until the base is coming out.
In the base you get a powdery champagne and vanilla with patchouli there getting a little bit lazy. It adds maybe a touch of an earthy vibe, it's a teeny bit dirty. It's not like flowerbomb patchouli that is so uber clean.
Overall with dazzle you can expect cheap, good fun. It's a tiny bit chemical-y, but dang is it so dazzlin'. If I were tinkerbell I'd wear this. I'm glad I got a 30 mL because it's something I just had to have but it's sort of one time deal thing. My 2nd favorite from PH with passport paris being my #1.

june62014
june62014

Not a fan...very musky...kinda old lady at first. It goes softer the longer its on. Very vanilla....like that and patchuli is all I smell. It should be called vanilla musk. Cherry is there but I can hardly smell it. Also sweet.

lauren.gonzalez.963
lauren.gonzalez.963

This is the best 10 dollars I've ever spent on a fragrance. Its definitely for a SWEET lover. The longevity is pretty awesome too. One day it stayed strong for 8hrs, and today its stuck for 14 hours. Although there is something about this that reminds me a little bit like lipstick. Perhaps the cherrie scent is a little synthetic but nevertheless Im loving this. Paris Hilton scents very rarely let me down.

westernlady
westernlady

I recently tested a sample of Paris Hilton's perfume dazzle. I expected not to like it because it's a celebrity perfume, but I was pleasantly surprised by its likeability.

Dazzle opens up with a fresh, bright cherry and peach smell. The sweetness takes hold immediately, but it's not an overwhelmingly sweet perfume. A fizzy champagne note develops quickly.

Within a few minutes the cherries wear off and a softness becomes apparent. I'm assuming that is the floral notes combined with the vanilla. The strength of the fragrance relies heavily on the peach and champagne combination, which is enjoyable to my nose. I don't detect the patchouli in it, so it must be a pretty faint addition. After a few hours, it dries down to a warm vanilla scent.

Unfortunately, as much as I love the smell of Dazzle, the perfume moves quickly through the top and heart notes. This leaves you with a more generic sweet vanilla fragrance within a few hours. It sits close to the skin after an hour, and the lasting power is less than average on me.

I think the minimal lasting power is why the perfume comes in such a large bottle. Overall, I think it's a fun casual perfume that is great if you don't mind applying it every few hours.

Jennifer555
Jennifer555

Smells sweet and fruity. The vanilla comes out strong too. I really enjoy this. It's girly and makes me feel feminine. It's a casual scent and it is not too strong. It's non offensive and would be good for the office. It is for the young and the young of heart, like me...I'm older but still like this!

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

چیدمان این سبد میوه که من در حسرت سریع و با ولع ببویمش تا این احساس دلچسب را از این دختر خانم غرق در انرژی و شکیبائی با پرتاب این رایحه های میوجات و سپس انرژی و سرحالی رایحه شامپاین شما را در شادی خود شریک کند تا شما بتوانید با در دست گرفتن این شیشه عطر خاطرات خود را بیاد بیاورید.

kikinha
kikinha

From all PH perfumes I know, I like this one better. It is the same sweet kinda thing, but with a chic touch. It reminds me of a Brazilian perfume from Natura called Lua (1998).

pravda48
pravda48

Does anyone else find 'champagne' notes to always make the whole concoction smell highly synthetic? All I got was a fakey sweet sugar. I've also tried Heiress (it was a Christmas gift) and found the same odd, sweet, almost platic smelling undertone. Must be the base of her perfumes I dislike.

No real feelings on the celebrity but I liked the bottle and the list of notes they just didn't do anything at all for me.

P.S. Ah, I just saw someone's 'cherry cough syrup' comment. Bingo.

nightcat23
nightcat23

Just received a small 7.5ml bottle. It's so tiny but adorable. First off, let me just say I don't have any personal opinions about Ms Hilton, but I do love most of her fragrances! This one is one of her best. It's sweet, fizzy and candied.

As another reviewer has said it smells similar to cherry coke. In my opinion, it smells like a combination of Paris Hilton's Can Can perfume and Jessica Simpson's Fancy Love perfume. It's got that sweet, candied scent mixed with the slightly fizzy vibe from the champagne. Very nice and girly. The only flaw is that it doesn't last very long. Maybe an hour or two on my skin.

EDIT:
Because I love it so much, I bought the biggest size bottle too which is 125ml or 4.2oz. Now it doesn't matter that it doesn't last long because I can apply it more like a body spray!

VinessaChen
VinessaChen

This smells like delicious candy!! It makes you feel all girlie and cute when wearing it!!

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

This smells like soft vanilla ice cream, with colorful sprinkles and warm caramel sauce.

Good sillage and longevity, even though it`s not expensive.
The Paris Hilton line is not bad quality at all.
Sturdy glass bottle with metal top. Very pretty both in looks and smell.

Hubby loved it btw. He said it smells like "kolasnören", don`t know the name for that in english, but google it if you want. *haha*

Tanyaoxo
Tanyaoxo

Can't wait to try! Think I might go with a blind buy... can't get this or any samples in England yet. I have Meow already and adore it, so perhaps this one might be more suitable for circumstances where meow might be a little too vanilla sweet! What I would really love would be for this to be the night time fragrance to my Meow but I see from the reviews most people think this is more a day time fragrance. Fingers crossed!

punkinfaye
punkinfaye

First, I love the cute little bottle with the facets and the pink crystals.

Second, I found this to be more grown up than some of her other scents, which tend to be light and fresh.

At first sniff, I smelled cherry cough syrup and Kim Kardashian's Gold fragrance. Sweet and patchouli like.

The sweet fruity cherry scent faded away quite quickly and I was left with the patchouli earthiness, which was nice.

I'm not quite sure this is fresh enough for summer, so I will have to put it in my fall lineup.

tyekristopher

I got dazzle and let me say I think alot of people don't like it is because it does have patchuli in it and it does make it smell a little more grown up in my book, it is sweet and playful I was really impressed with dazzle it is really well done it smells like a lighter version of jimmy choo. The bottle is really pretty and the cap IS NOT plastic it is metel so I was really impressed with that! the scent does last long I went out to dinner one night with friends and everybody loved it! and sprayed it on ealier in the day so it does last long! even tho I couldnt smell it on myself, I would really suggest this if you like a nice sweet patchuli fragrance.

clancyann
clancyann

This is the best of Paris Hilton's line, in my opinion. As others have said, cherry vanilla champagne. I think torturedsolitude is on to something with the cherry ChapStick comparison, but I love the way that smells. Unlike others, I actually find the longevity of this one to be impressive, especially when used as a room spray. I have the 125 ml bottle (purchased for cheap at Stein Mart with the 30 ml bottle), so I need to spray it liberally before it turns. When I use it as a room spray, I can actually still smell it 24 hours later.

Shwets
Shwets

Just recieved this from the lovely generous Caledonian Chic....

Dazzle starts off like a fizzy/bubbly drink and smells like cola cube sweets (when they were orangey red with big specks of sugar). When Dazzle dries down it smells like Pez on my skin.

Similar to Can Can (which i own) however the patchouli in that bothered me which is not as strong in Dazzle maybe because in the latter it is listed as white patchouli? Though they smell similar in the dry down, Dazzle is my preferred choice.

This lasts long on me though remains close to the skin, i see comparisons with Meow as both share a similar fruity sweetness though Meow is more creamy vanilla. This aspect of Meow is cloying for me which is absent in Dazzle. I wish Dazzle had a greater sillage.

What is fabulous about Paris Hiltons perfumes is that they are under the Parleux brand which dont test on animals :o)

koyangi
koyangi

First off, I am not a Paris Hilton fan in the least, but I got a sample of this when I ordered something from Perfumania. So, I decided to give it a sniff, and my first impression is that it smells exactly like the fruit flavored pediatric electrolyte they sell at the 99¢ Only store. ROFL. After it dries down it smells a bit reminiscent to Electric Youth. It is not bad if you like very sweet, fruity fragrances.

sweetiepea161616
sweetiepea161616

This smells good but it's too similar to Guerlain's La Petite Robe Noir (but not as good) or one of the Lolita Lempickas, and the lasting power is poor. I don't see licorice listed as a note but it's definitely there. To me it's basically a cheaper dupe of LPRN. Maybe if you want a cheaper version this will be fine for you. I don't get aldehydes or patchouli; just a powdery, cherry, licorice scent.

celebrity89
celebrity89

An OK floral that smells like Cherry Coke and has a strange mineral/soil base like that of Sexual femme.

torturedsolitude
torturedsolitude

I'm a fan of the Paris Hilton Celebuscents but this one is my second least favorite in her collection, only barely ahead of Just Me for Women.

Its not a bad scent, its somewhat pleasant I suppose but in my opinion it reminds me of cheap cherry chapstick. Nothing special, not sexy, barely cute. Just ehhh.

vanernl03121995
vanernl03121995

If you don't like EXTREMELY SWEET fragrances, then you should not purchase this perfume. I, on the other hand, am obsessed with sweet fragrances. The sweeter, the better, which is why I can give this perfume 4 stars!

icingsugar

This is a very sheer bubbly fragrance, almost like pink lemonade...you can def smell the champagne aspect which makes it light and whimsical. The vanilla is smooth and yummy, not too overpowering or creamy like in Katy Perry Meow. The two fragrances do have some comparisons, the pink candy aspect and vanilla, but this is lighter and easier to wear, it never gets too cloying because of its sheer nature. Unlike Paris' other sweeter than sweet fragrances (such as CanCan) this isn't gloopy or syrupy (nectarine and honeysuckle often being the cause of this in fragrances). Overall perfect for all weather because of how light it is. Not very long lasting, 2 hours at most on me, but cheap enough. I wish Id have got more than my 30ml which is almost gone.

tygrrrlily505
tygrrrlily505

I found this today at Ross. It was sickeningly sweet and overpowering. I had an instant headache, which is disappointing because I was really wanting to like this perfume. :/

rickyfreaky13
rickyfreaky13

Hi i want to ask, what's the cap is made from? Plastic or something kinda metal? I want to blind buy this, but i need to know what the cap is made from before. thank you...

LisaLovesPerfume
LisaLovesPerfume

I think this is a lovely fragrance. I know that celebrity fragrances are thought badly of by most, but this certainly does not seem like a celebrity fragrance at all. It is soft but not too sweet. It is truly a pleasure to wear.

damewolf13
damewolf13

This gourmand fragrance is like wearing a mixture of candied cherries, vanilla buttercream frosting, and fizzy pink champagne!
It is just delightful, although I wish it would last a bit longer on me. It isn't too expensive though, so I just reapply. Sillage is actually quite good for the amount of time that it lasts.

veritech
veritech

Pink, fizzy and fabulous! I'm in love with this!

bailarina

Somebody said this reminds them of Fancy Love, but not to me. I still think is pleasant though. It may have some of the same notes but this one is sweeter and less powdery, and the fruity notes are stronger. Well, at least on my skin it seems to be like that. It reminds me more of Meow.

bailarina

Remember, Paris did not come out with this perfume, but the perfumer Frank Voelkl. She is just the face, but she probably approved of the smell before it could come out with her face on it. Anyways, I like nor dislike Paris but I like some of her perfumes. Yes, they are not the highest quality but the prices are good for their longevity. I also like the fact that they smell like my childhood. They are young scents. They smell mostly like Bubblegum, new doll smell, candy, stuff like that. Good cheapies for everyday use, and spritz as many times as you wish.

PrinceRobbie
PrinceRobbie

It literally smells like Cherry-Apple flavored Champagne. It isn't the classiest scent but it may very well be the funnest! Even though I didn't do anything special today, it still ended up being fun running around smelling like Dazzle.
Paris Hilton rarely fails in fragrance and this is another hit! If you are more interested in mature smells, not so much the candy, this is not the perfume for you.

perfumemad62
perfumemad62

I purchased a small bottle of Dazzle blindly and I have to say, it is very pleasant!

It smells of fuzzy peach, bubbly champagne, sweet vanilla and the patchouli gives it a more grown up feel. Dazzle is very soft, sweet and powdery. It lasted about 2-3 hours on my skin.

Overall, I really like Dazzle. Paris has some great fragrances and they are very affordable. I recommend Dazzle to anyone that likes soft, girly, sweet and powdery perfumes.

blondielocks723
blondielocks723

I'm really trying to like this, since my boyfriend picked it out and got me the gift set. It's soft and sweet, but I tend to go with the more citrusy scents. It reminds me of baby powder. I'm going to keep wearing it to see if I can get used to it. I much prefer the Paris Hilton Just Me to Dazzle.

mimila
mimila

I am definitely asking for a Dazzle gift set for the Holidays! I spray myself liberally with the tester EVERY time I am at Macy's. Marachino Cherries and sweet cream galore with enough light muskiness to make it interesting. I do not have any other of Paris Hiltons fragrances but this one is my new love. The largest bottle is a whopping 4.2 ounces (125 ml) so I feel like I'm really getting my moneys worth. Try it when you next see a tester. It was love at first sniff for me!

mew.kitty
mew.kitty

The bottle is so pretty, and while I really wanted to like Dazzle, I find the the scent to be nice, but nothing special. This isn't Paris' worst scent, but it's far from her best. I won't be purchasing a full bottle.

MissJamees
MissJamees

this perfume is so sweeet!

sandyfeet123
sandyfeet123

Ooohh man this stuff is delicious!
Smells like candy but its not harsh.
Extemely girly and flirtatious,not exactly a sophisticated scent or unique BUT great for when you want something playful and head-turning!

Princess
Princess

This smells like pure candy, like pez. I do not like it.

Jesse McCartney
Jesse McCartney

This perfume makes me feel like such a diva!

russiankiss
russiankiss

Dazzle is my current signature scent! I think Paris Hilton does a great job w/ her fragrances & they are always in beautiful bottles. I love sweet sweet powdery fragrances, so Dazzle fits me perfectly xo.

Malibu
Malibu

The peach is the strongest fruit note on me and gives the fragrance a soft, fuzzy feel. The cherry and apple gives the quieter fruit a bit of bite and energy, whilst the powdery vanilla is present through all of the fragrance.

The floral notes used in DAZZLE remain watery and in the background. Aside from a breeze of orange blossom and honeysuckle, none of them are strong enough to stand out from the fruits and vanilla. This is definitely a fruity perfume.

There is no strong indication between the heart notes and the base, thanks to the constant trickle of peach, cherry and vanilla. The grapes [champagne] give DAZZLE another shot of fizzy energy and the patchouli tones down the sweetness, so that the blend isn't linear.

Overall: DAZZLE is 'nice' and is pleasant and easy to wear. I'll mainly stick to wearing it on 'casual' days, but you could get away with wearing it to work if you wanted to. Who cares if the bottle says 'Paris Hilton' or 'Gucci'? If the juice is something you like, then that is all that matters.

It's true that DAZZLE isn't in the slightest bit original, but it wears well and it isn't invasive to other people; I wear perfume for me, and am not comfortable with it invading other peoples space.

astamm62
astamm62

I did not like this blind buy at all...Way too powdery,so much that it made me feel sick to my stomach.Ended up trading this with my mother...Of the so called Celebrity fragrances(the ones that I don't think of as celebrity's)I don't like Paris Hilton's fragrances.Of the 6 I tested,the only one that was decent to me was Can Can.

tyekristopher

Wow! I think this is my favorite by her yet! I'm very impressed! a nice soft, peachy,cherry vanilla treat! It actully smell of high quality oils! I dont think it smells like meow or can can. It has a hint of patchuli in it, just enough tho!Last a long time! 5 stars!

SBunny
SBunny

This opens, fizzy, sparkling, fruity and sweet. The champagne and the cherries are the most dominant on the first spray and it's juicy and edible. The vanilla comes in quickly for me and it transforms from a fizzy fruity scent to a more creamier vanillic scent with nuances of the cherry and the champagne. On my skin but not on a tester strip I get some of the powdery patchouli at the end.

I really enjoy this fragrance so it is dissapointing that the lasting power is poor. It's quite light too so you'll have to top up during the day.

Overall, a very pretty fragrance suitable for all seasons.

icingsugar

A sparkling fruity scent. Like someone below said it is both sweet and sour and the champagne note keeps it exciting and stops it from becoming the creamy candy scent that Katy Perry Meow was. (although I do think the two are very similar). The bottle is also not as ugly in person as on the photos, I really like the cap and crystals around the rim. An easy to wear girly scent. Although I think now PH is not as in the limelight as she was, say when her first fragrance came out back in 2006? this will be more of a cult scent. Very nice. Lasting power not great but while it does last its juicy and candy sweet.

This smells mostly like vanilla to me. I was a bit cautious about the champagne note, as I was hoping it wasn't too boozy. But I barely detect it at all. This is very sweet and fruity with just enough smokey flowers in the background to keep it from being too much. There is a lot of sweet vanilla in this. I don't smell the patchouli at all. As others have said, lasting power is weak, so be prepared to reapply. I think the bottle is adorable. It somehow reminds me of a faceted light bulb. The cap is heavy, and made of metal, even on the smaller sizes, and the row of pink rhinestones is nicely done. Very Paris.

Bettany87
Bettany87

Received mine today and I was excited to try it based on all the glowing reviews. The bottle is very cute, I thought, I liked the pink faux diamonds surrounding the cap.

My experience with this fragrance is somehow reminiscent of Jessica Simpson's "FANCY" ... and my initial impression is that it's appealing and very sweet. DAZZLE is quite enjoyable, especially to those who crave intensely sweet scents, this one is sure to satisfy! I actually think this scent will work any season, it has warmth coming from the vanilla and champagne, so it has that "cozy like a hug" feel. It also has that fruity pop during the initial spray and yes, the patchouli giving it that much needed depth. I have the 125 ml, and I am sure I will grab for this pretty pink bottle every now and then I have the appetite for something luscious and sweet.

sarage
sarage

Dazzle is just what it looks and sounds like - nothing more and nothing less. It is related to Can Can, but Dazzle is a bit lighter.
This reminds me of my favorite summer drink: sparkling strawberry wine. It is as sparkling, fresh and sweet at the same time.
A real mood lifter.
In the ad Paris is not trying to be a mermaid or Marilyn, just herself. I think it is improvement :D

jonr951

I absolutely have no taste for LOVING this one. Hahaha! Every time I've been to the mall, I spray Dazzle on! That's gotta mean a must have right? This one is the SWEETEST thing EVER but dang it, I LOVE me some sweet! I can't help it. I am an addict. Haha. GREAT staying power too! I can't tell you how many ladies I know that LOVE sweet just as much as I do and they're all loving Dazzle just as much as I've been. Dazzle will definitely be gifted by me this holiday season. : )

BritXOX
BritXOX

This is very much a sweet fruity scent. That's what this is. Smells good, but I was hoping for more. And the BOTTLE! Looks just cheap plastic... Dissapointed. Right now I don't think I'm going to buy this.

aqua76239
aqua76239

I read a couple of reviews here and noticed that lot of people described it as sweet and candylike-sounded like it was right up my alley. So when I saw this at Macy's I eagerly grabbed the pretty pink bottle. this is interesting-its fresh and fruity at first but you get sweet candy note right after. I don't get marachino cherries or peach notes which is too bad because i love both-its mostly smells like musky vanilla with a dash of champagne. Makes me think of eating vanilla cream and sipping champagne, LOL.
I like it but I think I will test it again to determine if its something I want to get.

Also, as others have noted, lasting power is pretty bad. Two strong sprays on my hand barely lasted 30 min after which I could only smell it if I pressed my nose to my wrist. I don't know what it is but none of Paris Hilton's scents last on me at all.
FYI, this smells nothing like Can Can-these are both sweet fragrances but Can Can is more of cotton candy scent and Dazzle vanilla cream and fruit
UPDATE: I gave in the other day and bought a bottle. Now I am regretting it because it smells great but its so weak I can barely smell it. Its not worth $36 I paid for it(Sears had 1/2 oz size )

kimberlylizkennedy
kimberlylizkennedy

I don't like Paris, but I do love her perfume. She must have a great nose! Or at least good taste in smell. I wasn't expecting a lot when I went to the counter, after seeing the notes. So I was suprised when the spritz turned out to be quite nice. I could detect the vanilla. And it wasn't a young girl fruity sweet. I don't think this is at all similar to Baby Phat or Can Can. I recommend trying this, if you want a lift in your day.

Vamy69
Vamy69

This is delicious!!! Sweet cherry with vanilla ice cream with nuts on top! Super sweet and syrupy...like a yummy dessert. Pretty decent lasting power too. Yum!

jonr951

Dazzle is a dentist's nightmare! Haha! I didn't think anything could be sweeter than her Can Can. My cousin even thinks it's sweeter than Pink Sugar! It does give it a run for its money! Haha! The bottle is BEAUTIFUL so I would not mine the 1 oz. : )

almarie

Before anyone buys this at Macy's, they actually have authentic tester bottles on eBay for like $20! I won't let those obnoxious parlux vendors shove their perfumes down my throat- I buy from eBay for a fraction of the cost. The only thing you don't get is the 15 GWP's they try to entice you with and let me tell you, they are cheap! As for the juice, it's ok.

Jasraeldesigns
Jasraeldesigns

I really really enjoy Paris Hilton's fragrances for women. I must admit, when I review my vanity, I have 5 of them! Not only are they priced to purchase, but the quality is quite amazing. Now let's discuss Dazzle.
I really like it! I must admit, the patchouli is quite strong in the BEGINNING, however the amount is just right where it actually smells like POWDER and not an old sweat locker. I strongly believe it is the combination of the maraschino cherries as well as the apple that compliments and controls the patchouli to a certain degree.
It reminds me of Flowerbomb and Lolita Lempicka on first spray, however it makes a change for the better for my chemistry ( as the two before mentioned fragrances I cannot stand!) and turns into a very soft powdery scent with hints of fruitiness and spritz ( the pink champagne)
Now, in regards to staying power, I must say it has none. Absolutely NONE. I have extremely oily skin, so this has never been an issue with me, and with my oily skin, the staying power of this fragrance is nill. My suggestion is either to spray your clothing, or layer.
Because its summer, I don't layer much as it is so hot, however I do spritz my clothing, and this seems to work well maintaining the integrity of the scent also.
Overall I really like this scent and I am glad for my purchase.
I bought it just the other day at Macy's and I got a nice watch that matches the bottle, a T-shirt and a lovely tote bag.
The bottle is beautiful also!

sweetgirl

i been wearing this...and the drydown is a light version of diesl loverdose

shirley.baum1
shirley.baum1

I bought this today because it smells heavenly... of maraschino cherries and whipped cream- with champagne! But I have to literally DOUSE myself in it because the scent is so light and I feel like you couldn't possibly wear too much of it and it would be overpowering!!

I can tell I am going to use this perfume as my everyday perfume, because it is so light, refreshing and sweet as an elegant dessert. I feel clean and lovely and seductive in this scent which masquerades as being innocent. Men tend to love scents of desserts and this one sure fits the bill!

I love the big beautiful bottle... I think Paris Hilton puts out my favorite fragrances by far. My favorites are Siren, Tease, Can-Can and now Dazzle. Heiress has a note to it that spoils it, yet I am not sure what it is- but otherwise I would have adored it. (Tahita Tonka ??) I liked Paris Hilton but it got old to me too quickly.

I don't recommend however that you buy Dazzle if you want a NOTICEABLE perfume that makes a strong statement- this just is too weak to accomplish that. The staying power is weak as well... be prepared to have to spritz yourself frequently.

I'm not sure if others feel this way- but I still am in love with this light decadent fragrance. It is more like a skin scent to me albeit a sugary sweet non-offensive scent, practical for every day use.

tropic sugar
tropic sugar

I just received this in the mail today and must confess I almost sent it back before even opening the box.I really can`t stand Paris Hilton but my curiosity got the better of me.This fragrance opens with strong notes of maraschino cherries which I absolutely love and the apple and peach is very soft on my skin.The violet is the most dominate note on my skin with just a touch of orange blossom.The dry down is vanilla and white patchouli with pink champagne and crystal musk.The white patchouli is more like amber on my skin and the vanilla is almost like whipped cream.After this is on the skin for about 3 or 4 hours there is this sweet fruity pink champagne smell that keeps me sniffing my wrist constantly!I have to say I really like this scent.It is a cross between bright crystal,lolita lempicka and miss dior cherie but lightened up.You could wear this fragrance year round.I feel it is more of a night scent.Very romantic and yet flirty.Smells like a whipped cherry fizzy dessert.This fragrance would be best worn with polka dots flirty florals and vintage style clothing.Its not super long wearing but I don`t care. Its a fruity fresh gourmand with a sparkling airy quality.I think its unique as well.Full 4.2 ounce bottle worthy for me!:-)Cherry juice heaven!

jonr951

Ok I LOVE me some SWEET and you guys are making this one sound DELICIOUS! I REALLY want to smell this one NOW! Dang you Paris! Haha. : )

sweetgirl

im over 30....and i love this....sexy sweet fun! gotta love it! :)

4821regino
4821regino

Dazzle is Paris Hilton's 15th fragrance, let me repeat, FIFTEENTH fragrance. This is also her best one. I have smelt ALL of her fragrances. I have 6 of them. This is definely the best one out of all of them, and may be my new favorite fragrance. I tried this on as the lady at Macy's reccomended it,
I fell in love within the seccond spray.

All I can smell is sweet & sour red cherries, vanilla, yummy champagne & red velvet cream cheese cake. That's just me.

This fragrance is sweet, but not too sweet. This is a real light sweet so about 2 sprays of this and you're good for about 6-8 hours, that's how long it lasted on my skin.

The bottle is like a sparkling pink gem, the box is very plain. I know the pictures above feature pictures of Paris on the box but they are not I repeat NOT on the actual box.

Overall: I love this, light cherry vanilla scent. This is the fragrance of 2012, for now. Lasting appeal is about 6-8 hours, this is for young adults age 14-24,

Rate: 8 1/2/10, almost perfect.
GET THIS FRAGRANCE.

Sweetsunlight
Sweetsunlight

I bought this today, I couldn't help myself. After I told myself I was just going into look... right! This perfume smells like a pretty candy shop, with cherry, peach and apples.. Only sweeter. It's not super powerful, where you'd offended everyone in the room, but it's got a nice staying power. I love it, Love in an understatement,this is the cutest perfume. I own pretty much all of P.H's perfumes, this one is now my favorite. Sooo... pretty!!!

almarie

This smells just like the Pez candy.

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

SUPER de duper sweet and while I'm over sweetsy scents this one made me want to have a spritz on my skin for old time sake. Smells like a gummy bear that's been dipped and twirled around in cotton candy. I smelled this one along with Vintage Bloom by JSimpson yesterday.

Oh, and the bottle is fully round like a light bulb : ).

clairedot
clairedot

So excited for this! I wasn't a fan of Tease so i'm glad this looks like one i might love! I adore fruity floral and respect paris for trying something different with the white floral that was tease but she obviously knows what we want! Sweet girlie gorgeous fragrance! will get this as soon as i can!

mochaa
mochaa

This bottle is actually cute unlike some of the other PH perfume bottles. Can't wait to try it!

happybeauty101
happybeauty101

Can't wait to try this. I'm so impressed by her fragrances except fairy dust.

Whit
Whit

jonr951, thanks for the note listing; sounds pretty good. I'm not really a fan of Paris Hilton herself, but her frags aren't that bad, actually. While I normally don't care about packaging or what the bottle looks like, I must say this one is cute and girly. I like how she describes painting her world pink. Being the tomboy I grew up as, I hated the color pink, but now I like it; it brings out femininity. I would love to try this; I think it would be a nice summer scent.

Found the notes!

pink lady apple, maraschino cherry and peach nectar, violet petals, pink calypso orchid and orange blossom, vanilla, white patchouli and musk

zulukline
zulukline

Not a fan of Paris Hilton, either way, fragrance is fragrance, I may test this, but there are no notes listed so I'm not sure what to look for!

loonad
loonad

cant wait to try this-i love most ph scents as they never disappoint me.

Dazzle by Paris Hilton 4.11 out of 5 based on 236 ratings and 104 user reviews

Paris Hilton Dazzle by Paris Hilton for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 4.2 oz
Paris Hilton Dazzle by Paris Hilton for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 4.2 oz
PARIS HILTON DAZZLE for WOMEN by Paris Hilton EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 4.2 OZ
PARIS HILTON DAZZLE for WOMEN by Paris Hilton EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 4.2 OZ
PARIS HILTON DAZZLE for WOMEN by Paris Hilton SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 4.2 OZ BODY LOTION 3 OZ SHOWER GEL 3 OZ
Paris Hilton Dazzle Eau De Parfum Spray 125ml 4.2oz
Paris Hilton Dazzle Eau De Parfum Spray 125ml 4.2oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Paris Hilton Dazzle fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Paris Hilton Dazzle, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Dazzle by Paris Hilton. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Dazzle by Paris Hilton represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.