Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Fairy Dust Paris Hilton for women
dislike

Fairy Dust Paris Hilton for women Videos
Fairy Dust Paris Hilton for women Pictures

The fifth perfume in fragrant collection for women by Paris Hilton was presented and named Fairy Dust. It was made in cooperation with Mane USA, under the license of Parlux. The fragrance was announced as a new edition, which will definitely stir the public, just like Paris herself wherever she appears.

Fairy Dust opens with sparkling aromas of Processo, with pink peony and orange blossom, while the heart blooms with spring gardenia, peach nectar and lotus. The base notes incorporate patchouli, cashmere, musk and vanilla cream.

The perfume arrives in a glass bottle with an illustration, gentle fairy, in the centre of the bottle. Fairy Dust is available as 50 and 100ml EDP, with 200 ml body care lotion. The new edition will be available in over 90 countries of the world. Fairy Dust was launched in 2008.

Peony Orange Blossom

Gardenia Lotus Peach

Patchouli Musk Vanilla

Juicy Couture

Fairy Dust Fragrance Reviews

tyekristopher
tyekristopher

I think a lot of people don't give fairy dust a fair shot or try, I agree it smells a bit harsh coming off the bottle directly and might smell a little intense when first applied but I swear if you have the right chemistry you can make this work, I had worn this in the past and recently came across it again so I purchased it again, I find it does wear well and the people around me seemed to enjoy it so It was a win for me. It works for me. I wouldn't say it was my favorite paris hilton fragrance but it isn't bad to me, I don't reach for it as much as I do for siren, paris hilton classic,or heiress or even can can, I do love all of paris hilton's perfumes there isn't one I don't like, girl has good taste in perfume.

wendyyparty
wendyyparty

A friend of mine blind bought it just out of curiosity. She didn't expect a punch of "heavy musky white floral" scent. Now she is willing trade this with "almost anything"

PM me if you're interested :)

aztzura
aztzura

I found this on clearance at Ross. I really don't like this fragrance. The blast of white floral is so strong and overpowering. It was still strong even after the dry down. I couldn't make out any other scents. I had to return the bottle.

moonprismpower
moonprismpower

Blank, sterile, and inoffensive. This is a straight up synthetic plastic gardenia/white musk, which screams "bathroom freshener spray" to me. I don't mean that it smells like a public toilet, or "fecal" or anything, I mean that it literally just smells like some cheap chemical aerosol bathroom spray. The bottle is also extremely tacky but what do you expect for $5 from Paris Hilton? I had a tiny bottle of this when I was a teenager because I couldn't afford any "real" designer house perfume so I thought I'd use this to catch the boys....ha! Didn't work so good. Save your money.

kendallmanson
kendallmanson

Smells amazing, really pretty, but not too fancy, which is good. Seriously what I'd imagine a fairy to smell like. haha --- i'm lame.

indi3cita
indi3cita

I don't like Paris I'm not fan of her. I think she is a superficial and kind of arrogant but I bought this fragrance because I really liked the mini bottles (0.25oz) for my collection. This and Siren are the only mini fragrance I own (of her)and I'm not interested on buying other fragrances of hers. I love florals but this fragrance is too heavy and synthetic for my liking. The drydown is not bad but unfortunately the opening is too heavy and gives me a headache. Thank God I bought the mini version of it for my collection and I bought it because I liked the bottle. Not a repurchase for me.

erica5574
erica5574

I think this perfume is bad. it would be alright for people who are not into the sweet smelling perfume, and are rather into the flower smelling perfumes. I would recommend this to more mature people

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

I decided to give Fairy Dust a try despite the landslide of negative votes. Like most of my perfumes, this was a blind buy.

I have to say I don't get even a little bit of gardenia from Fairy Dust. In fact I had a hard time distingushing even one distinct floral note other than peony. There was a super harsh, synthetic undertone throughout the first hour that I wore Fairy Dust if I put my nose directly up to my wrist, but from a distance I didn't feel bothered by it at all. I don't get the musk, but I can be anosmic to musks in fragrances sometimes so that definitely doesn't mean it's not there.

To me the drydown of Fairy Dust has been the best part. It is a gentle, muted patchouli with just a memory of the floral top and middle notes and a slightly juicy peachiness. If you are not a fan of patchouli you may not like Fairy Dust, but the patch here isn't a sillage monster. In fact towards the end FD is very close to the skin, no real sillage to speak of.

I don't mind Fairy Dust at all. I also don't find this to be a granny fragrance in the slightest. It is different from Paris's other fruity and largely unremarkable fruity fragrances (Tease being a notable exception).

olga.stefan
olga.stefan

Somewhat offtopic, yet important, as it should be rated as a top note: I believe the correct sentence would be "Fairy Dust opens with sparkling aromas of Prosecco", that is a sparkling italian white wine, and not "Processo".
I have ordered it blind because I found it at an incredible price and, oh well, I'm somewhat depressed (spring astenia) and looking for bargain priced distractions. Will come back with a review as soon as I receive it. I must admit the mixed reviews made me nervous about it, as I'm hoping for a sweet treat to chase the blues away :)

update: I received the perfume and I'm surprised this inofensive scent rose so much hell. It clearly reminds me of two other cheap&clean fragrances I owned in the past, both from Avon: Rare Pearls and Little White Dress. It is very white, very light, quite forgettable also. I smell the peony, the musk and a bit of gardenia. Clean smelling, will be using it at the gym and for morning activities. Worth the price.

angelleew
angelleew

This packs a pink peony punch, on me. It also starts out with a very vinyl blast. At first spray, I hated it...but I got it on eBay, and realized that it came out of the bottle a little too quickly to really be "unused". I got a paper towel and sprayed 6 more times before giving this fragrance another try. It still opens with the peony-vinyl 1,2 punch...but no longer does the peony smell sour and strong, and less than 3 minutes later and the vinyl is gone. What I get next is similar to Very Hollywood Sparkling: a grapefruit citrus and floral smell, but this has the addition of something warm and sensual...I think it is the orange blossom and peach nectar and then the dry-down. So 3 to 6 hours of something warmer than VHS, then a vanilla musky warmth with a hint of peony on the dry down. I have no idea where the peony goes or why it comes back, but the return is subtle. The dry-down is so unlike Juicy Couture and Sparkling that you REALLY need to test this one. I had to try it several times and went from loathe to love. I don't usually give a scent this many tries, but the seasons are changing, and so is my body chemistry... so I thought, why not? It still surprises me with how long it takes to progress, and the main issue seems to be temperature, and very possibly, the age of the liquid. I have an older bottle, so I may buy a newer bottle and smell what happens. As it stands, I am pleasantly surprised. The scent starts out offensive, turns brilliant in minutes and lasts for hours, then sweetens and softens in the drydown. It may be similar to two others, but its progression is unique. She is definitely going into the rotation!

***Yes, Gardenia is here--but the flower which normally is a powerhouse with my chemistry has been somehow overcome by the pink peony. AND the pink peony smells just like a pink peony on the stem, but not fresh cut...one that has bloomed on the bush, like your standing in the garden next to it on a summer day.

EDIT: The closer it is to actually being a WARM spring, and this fragrance is more beautiful than I could imagine. I guess it just really works with my body chemistry. So--I sprayed this on with 2 squirts at 7:30am, and at 8:30 pm I was told that it smelled really delicious. 13 HOURS later, it had become a skin scent, and I could barely detect it, but others could. WOW. And personally-- who cares if you don't like the person who's name is on the label? [and splashed scantily clad on the box...] Paris, or whomever she hired, came up with a pretty, unique scent, that lasts [with my body chemistry], and is beyond reasonably priced. This is a gem. The bottle is simple, the fragrance is gorgeous, give it a chance.

Halikbaby
Halikbaby

I just bought Fairy Dust smell unknown just because I like the whole Fairy idea. For the $10.00 I paid for it, I am happy. The top notes are as stated and then it dries down to a musky gardenia scent(on me). Key word here being ~on me~.
I don't understand all the negativity about the fragrance or Paris Hilton. If you don't like her or her perfume, don't say anything at all. Simply state that you don't like it because it smells like such and such on you and you simply don't prefer it!
I typically do not care for artificial gardenia smells but incorporated with the other scents, it works!
The bottle is simple but attractive and I really like the frosted fairy on the front. Each to their own and no negativity...Geez, it's perfume for G-d's sake!

peachypixie
peachypixie

I'm wearing this right now, and I just love it more and more. I think if you're expecting something sweet, fruity, and fizzy, try Dazzle or Heiress. This perfume is strongly weighted with white florals, but I like it. i don't get any peach or vanilla. Patch is very mild but lends staying power.

It's so cheap, too. More for me!

Elmyra
Elmyra

This is indeed a revolting fragrance...smells like dust and strong musk oil that grannies wear.
Needless to say i never purchased this.

iam2sexy4uris
iam2sexy4uris

I think Paris should of stopped after the first one, everything after the first one was a total flop. If she was in the business of air fresheners then I totally see why she keeps producing them, but somehow she is trying to pass them as body fragrance and I'm not sure how I feel about that. If I say that every body spray she's created after the first one was just Blah, that would be a HUGE HUGE compliment.

redheadedplums
redheadedplums

I wanted to like this soo much but I just couldn't. It's just too powdery and nondescript floral, unfortunately it does have that "old lady" feel to it.

Sayyy
Sayyy

Awful, just awful. I cannot imagine anyone under 60 wearing this.

naaym.agecra

Ohh... I can see now why I didn't like this perfume. It's the "Patchouli" which always make me feel sick in any perfumes. Can't stand that note. x_x

Beckylynn8881
Beckylynn8881

Don't understand all the dislikes for this scent. I think it does smell a lot like Juicy Couture but more musky and less floral. My only complaint is the staying power. Juicy Couture lasts all day on me but Fairy Dust last a mere 2-3 hours.

mad.kat.96
mad.kat.96

opens a bit fresh & flirty but quicky becomes a heavy heavy gardenia.. I like gardenia but this is too much, almost oily, can see the comparison to b.o. also. Very dark and could put me in a 'depression' mood.. I personally do not get any other notes but the gardenia, they may be there but totally overwhelmed. Projection was only a couple inches above the skin. Lasted about 4-5 hours on me.
---------

I can wear it much easier if I apply it very lightly and then layer with Elizabeth Taylors Diamonds & Sapphires.. Very lovely combination.

My bottle, brand new, is also very yellow, usually that is caused by the vanilla and usually doesnt affect the scent.

Tine1world
Tine1world

What makes you think she made the fragrance?

I fathom a personality ascribes a signature to product. Rationale being?

This reminds me of a lighter version of Estee's 'Youth Dew'. Sometimes, but not always a hint of a dirty V Gina. Yet sometimes.

It's not cheap at all. As for Paris H her projected image has somewhat been tarnished. Mostly to her advantage.

What's this old lady crap?

You'll all be old ladies and gent's one day too, if you get to live long enough. After all accidents do Happen!
Disease and just plain life.

This isn't too bad. Like I mentioned in my 'Heiress' review.

I smell cinnamon and geraniums. This an acceptable and some what complex fragrance that has staying power and subtleness. Not at first whiff though, but soon after it settles. Quite nicely. Lot's bang, colloquially speaking for one's buck.

Your children's children will want a bottle.

Cheers T.

MadeiraD
MadeiraD

This stuff smells very floral and pleasant to me, a very delicate peony and lily of the valley sort of a scent, and on me the longevity is insane, I can put some on in the morning, go all day, and I'll still smell it on my wrists the next morning.

It also to me smells pleasantly different from other fruitier celebrity scents.

robyn.racicot
robyn.racicot

This was a blind buy at Ross, and I don't really care for it, which is weird because I love Juicy Couture and the two do smell really similar, but Fairy Dust just comes off as more of an "old lady" scent to me. And after a few minutes I get whiffs of b/o and, like another reviewer said, crayola crayons. It's really strange...I'm willing to trade a full 3.4 oz if anyone is interested! :)

anakay44
anakay44

I received this as a gift once and I really don't like it. Very cat pee-ish to me. If anybody wants it it is a full bottle. I will sell it for cheap or swap. I don't want it to go to waste. I do think it smells like Juicy Couture by Juicy Couture

Perfume_Lover85

Naaym.agecra, my liquid in this is yellow, it always has been :)

naaym.agecra

Hmmm... I just got this perfume on blind buy at ROSS and the liquid is dark yellow. What is it supposed to be? light or dark yellow?

judyahn
judyahn

I bought This because I loved the original juicy couture, but it was too expensive. This one is really cheap and it does smell similar enough for me to replace the original juicy. But I feel like the juicy couture is more complicated (in a good way) and this one kinda smells cheap. BUT! I'm loving it for the price and it's similarity to juicy. I wouldn't recommend this for its own merit.

Edit:
Ok.....So i've worn this for quite a bit now, since i really loved it in the beginning. But, it's been about a month since i've bought it, and lately i've been smelling crayon. This perfume is borderline peach-gardenia and crayon! I warn future buyers....this might smell good in the beginning, but it goes bad pretty quickly and i smell crayon sometimes! sad. I should just stop trying and buy the original juicy couture. And to the above commenter: no, the liquid should not be yellow. you've got a bad one.

Jillmcshaw1
Jillmcshaw1

I rather enjoy this fragrance, it smells much like the notes listed, and is a white floral patchouli musk, bearing a resemblance to a few other fragrances. Now the bottle may be hideous, but no matter I keep it in its box. I know some people collect fairy items, and If you thought a fragrance named Fairy Dust would smell like fairy floss and candy sprinkles as it rightly should, you've been had. I blind bought this simply because I enjoy synthetic smelling gardenia (don't judge!!), but I was pleasantly surprised.. The base of Fairy Dust is much like SJP Lovely and Caberet. SJP being a lavender patch-musk, Caberet a rose patch-musk and Fairy Dust a gardenia patch-musk, I got the large bottle for $11, it's a pretty good deal.

Perfume_Lover85

This was a blind buy for me when I was on holiday in Florida, I got the 100ml bottle and when I opened it I was surprised by being hit with heavy floral notes at first. I already owned Paris Hilton, Heiress and Can Can so I was sort of expecting this one to be a sweet candy/fruity fragrance. Being a lover of sweet scents I wasn't fond of this at first but it has grown on me. I read reviews that it smelt exactly like the original Juicy Couture, after testing JC I have to agree it does smell just like it. Fairydust is a strong fragrance and has great lasting power on me, I only have a little left but when I'm done I won't be buying it again, great for heavy floral lovers but I just belong in the sweet scent group too much! :)

CycoEva
CycoEva

I'm working my way through a small bottle of this, I don't like it. Its not terrible, but for now I'm using it as room spray/air freshener. Crisp/musky/gardenia/straight up "damn that's a HEAVY perfume" with a hint of Juicy Couture and White Diamonds.

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

Don't expect this to last more than one hour!!!! CAUSE THATS ALL YOU GET WITH THIS ONE.

Joaenr32193
Joaenr32193

Not really satisfied with this perfume. Smells exactly like juicy couture juicy couture but only it is more stronger and long lasting!!!!!

chuwey
chuwey

Just got my bottle and i must say, its quite heavy gardenia & musk but i cant stop sniffing it on my wrist..
Sweet flowery scent.. Agree to the sickly floral scent. But since i kind of a sick person that love floral scent, i dont mind at all. :D
Love it and would buy it again..

sadblossom
sadblossom

Too musky. I can't.

chillalot
chillalot

Fairy dust smells very nice....i would even say I kinda of love it...so why is it not on my shelf..The Bottle..so ugly and juvenile. I can't...I just can't

Karineabdel
Karineabdel

Je l'ai essayé par curiosité a la pharmacie, mais ce n'est pas du tout mon genre. Beaucoup trop fort, tenace et agressif. Je suis ensuite allée a la garderie et on a tout de suite remarque que je portais du parfum... Ce n'est pas un bon signe.. Ensuite, a la maison. Mon conjoint m'a demande si j'avais mis du parfum en me spécifiant illico que ce n'était pas son odeur préférée... Moi non plus d'ailleurs. Je n'ai pas senti de fleurs, seulement une présence soutenue d'un parfum de vieille madame.

Lakambini
Lakambini

Something in this perfume calls to me. I previously owned 10ml of it, which I used up in record time. It's all about the loud, synthetic gardenia in combination with sweet fruits, and has a mothball note which seems to be the result of the melding of certain floral-smelling laboratory compounds. Putting it on would be like sinking into a relaxing conversation with a loose girl you knew in high school, who's still wearing mini skirts and platform sneakers after all these years and all those husbands and babies. It's not "bad-girl," just slutty, and I like it for that. For reasons known only to him, my husband likes it on me!

Shimone
Shimone

I find that Fairy Dust smells like a fragrance that my grandmother wore, Cassini....she occasionally wore Cassini on Sundays to church and on her I loved it;it smelled divine! With that being said I immediately loved Fairy Dust because it brought back childhood memories and Im so glad I purchased this!

Thomasania
Thomasania

I do not look at celeb perfumes as inferior, and as a result of that mind set I have quite a few of them in my wardrobe. I bought Fairy Dust from fragrance.net for less than ten dollars. I was hoping for something wearable, but I had minimal expectations. I sprayed it and realized that I actually liked it a lot more than I anticipated. Maybe it is because it has that "old lady" vibe to it that others mentioned in their reviews. I do not know nor do I particularly care if it old ladyish or teenagers-ish. I find it quite nice, cozy and wearable. The sillage is moderate and it last for at least four hours on my skin, and for ten bucks that is fairly remarkable. For me the floral notes are well blended with the patchouli and it has a loud opening but a smooth and quiter dry down. I may not buy a back up bottle but I will definitely enjoy this one. .

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

I still have no idea why everyone hates this so much! I own all of Paris Hilton's perfumes, and I dearly love her since meeting her back in 2008 showed me how sweet and human she is. I find her fragrances to be incredibly top-notch since they provide complex, unique arrangements of notes for fabulous prices. Aside from Dazzle, you could probably find a 3.4oz of any of her fragrances for less than $30.

Fairy Dust is one of those fragrances I bought for the collection, but I always forget about it when I"m choosing a fragrance to wear...today was a very warm, humid, rainy day where I live, and after getting drenched in a thunder-storm, I needed to reapply to enjoy a nice, cozy evening at home.

For some reason, I reached for Fairy Dust and doused myself with it since I have such a huge, unused bottle...and wow, I really don't know how I could forget about this one! Everyone screams about how generic it is, but I really don't see how this could be considered "generic" since everything out these days smells like chocolate, lollipops, and cotton candy.

This isn't just a white floral...there's something a bit deeper under there that makes this truly beautiful. Don't get me wrong, gardenia is truly the queen of this fragrance, dominating it from start to finish..but the musk and the patchouli creates this beautiful, powdery sheen to the gardenia. My favorite aspect of this fragrance is how the peach really makes this sparkling and fairy-esque, by giving a slight, juicy tinge to it that strikes the nose every now and then, which is reminiscent of high-end nail-polish to me.

This is a beautiful, underrated perfume, and it's a shame to see so much hate for it. You have to take it for what it's worth. Paris isn't known for producing masterpieces, so why is everyone holding her line to that standard? Appreciate this fragrance for what it is: A fresh, powdery, fizzy, sparkling gardenia perfume that lasts three to five hours with mid-length sillage.

mariana.alvarado25
mariana.alvarado25

I don't love this perfume but I don't hate it; I bought another perfume and this was a free gift with purchase, otherwise I think it woudn't be on my hands, I hate it at first and thought it smelled cheap, but after a while I gave it a chance and like I said, it's not a bad fragrance, but definately there are better perfumes out there,it's way too floral and powdery for me and sometimes I feel like it turns into an old lady kind of scent... I heard it has sparkling wine on it, maybe that's where the particular scent comes from. On the other hand the lasting power is quite nice, it lasts at least 8 hours on my skin.

bobo1
bobo1

It's all about orange blossom (not neroli) to me.
Never gives me headaches; even if I already have one I find the scent calming. I wear it only at home and quite often. I don't care about PH and her picture on the box as a fairy seems ridiculous to me.

wooedwithpeonies
wooedwithpeonies

I wanted to try this perfume for a while now but i never had the opportunity to smell it before I bought it and I didn't want to have to buy it to smell it. (because of the bad reviews) So i was excited to see it open and available for testing at my local kmart. I quickly garbed the bottle and stared at in amazement before spraying it....on myself...before smelling the atomizer.
My excitement smacked a brick wall as I inhaled the stale, cheap, granny sent. for those who enjoy the smell of White Diamonds or Chanel no.5 or Obsession you'd probably love this.

VanillaTabbyCat1963
VanillaTabbyCat1963

Smells like summer must in southeast asia, where lotus fills the air. Love that lotus, with it's fruity candy effect on my taste buds, making my mouth water!
I layered it with Yves Rocher Monoi Eau des Vahines, and I created the scent of paradise.. A compliment magnet. As with any fragrance with less than long-lasting longevity, I wish a few spritzes would last all day. Sexy, giddy and youthful!

Coconutmusk
Coconutmusk

I got this while I was out bargain hunting. It was a last minute "why not?". The moment I sprayed it, I could have sworn my grandma was there. To me this smells exactly like her old perfume Enjoli by Revlon. It's not my cup of tea so I'm mailing it to her. It smells just like a nondescript white floral. Nothing special nothing different.

nellyrlight@aol.com
nellyrlight@aol.com

Please please please do not compare this to Chanel Cristalle:-) Oh boy! They are like day and night and hell and haven..Ha ha!!! Not many perfume houses in the world can come even remotely close to the quality, class, and integrity of Chanel. Second, this really IS a cheaply made and a very cheaply smelling scent introduced to the market purely to use her infamous name (I don't respect people who do nothing but to spend money and proving their really bad IQ all over and make money on top of that (only in America!!!) with no talent or any art or any good deed like using their name for good causes and money for helping in need..nor for their fake and cheap scents..I bought it because I'm a perfume nut..I needed to smell it like I want to smell anything and everything that's out there..and was really turned off by how it had no quality..so no hard feelings for the ones who love it..but I honestly don't think she wears her own perfume!!

bailarina
bailarina

This perfume smells just like Juicy Couture, but Juicy Couture is a bit sweeter, and better blended. I have both...well, in case I don't want to use the more expensive one, I just use Fairy Dust. Juicy Couture evolves while this one stays almost the same the whole time.
Anyways, Fairy Dust has an incredible sillage for the price and it lasts forever. It smells good in small quantities, but it bothers me if use too liberally.

Patu
Patu

This perfume surprised me. I love love love Chanel Cristalle so much and since it has been discontinued I have been apprehensive about paying $100 - $285 per ounce, depending on the seller. This perfume is my replacement for Chanel. I love it. It fades so pretty on me, just like Chanel did. I lasts ALL DAY and it is perfume not toilette. I never thought I would like anything Paris Hilton because all her stuff ends up at ROSS. The bottle is cheap looking but I don't care because no one sees the bottle they smell me. I am just glad it doesn't smell like that cheap perfume Sunflowers and/or that God awful vanilla scent that became popular that smells like a stripper (according to my brother). It works for me.

Sweetnsexy
Sweetnsexy

Thanks to Sirenn for the sample! Love this fragrance! Smells just like the original Juicy Couture. Great for a night out.

QueenRose
QueenRose

I can't get enough of my Fairy Dust fragrance! It's a gorgeous sparkling fruity musky white floral (but not in that order). I don't understand why it gets bad reviews it's very original and long lasting It's my new everyday work fragrance I wear it subtly. I buy a bottle everytime i see it at ross :-)

Sirenn
Sirenn

Berlynn, you nailed it. This is a strong, synthetic gardenia scent with nothing compelling in its essence. If you adore white florals, Fairy Dust might appeal to you - but in that case, Pacifica's Tahitian Gardenia is a far more complex and superior option. Simply no comparison!

Berlynn
Berlynn

I tried this today, and it wasn't bad, but it wasn't great. It went on strong, and dried into a very sharp gardenia note that lingers on. If I were a fan of Gardenia then I would probably like it more. However gardenia sours on me so it was not very agreeable.

Louise Graves
Louise Graves

I love this perfume. It was a blind buy. No sample bottle in the shop. I've resisted buying Paris Hilton frags but the name Fairy Dust intrigued me. What a wonderful surprise when I sprayed it on. A beautiful burst of orange blossom yes strong and sweet but it settles very quickly to gardenia. I love anything gardenia. It reminds me of hot heady nights. I was definitely sold. The patchouli is gentle. This is a fantastic buy to add to my frag collection. Who knows I might even buy another Paris Hilton frag. I have read good things about Siren. Any thoughts from anyone?

jessdbarnett
jessdbarnett

smells exactly like the original juicy but not as strong.

Elouelou
Elouelou

What a disgusting perfume. I would have felt this way even if I had smelt this blindly, not knowing it was by Paris Hilton.

It was so overwhelming sweet; I felt like I was being suffocated by powdery musk sticks. I could not discern any floral notes beyond the all encompassing sweetness.

In all fairness, the weather is very hot and humid where I am at the moment which probably enhanced the cloyingness. It is definitely not a summer fragrance.

I can imagine it being a scent young girls might like.

jjjjjjbm
jjjjjjbm

Not to sound too much of a cynic, but I hate this perfume and everything about it. I think I'm going to chalk it up to bad chemistry with my skin or my dislike for certain notes because if everyone smelt it the way I do, noone would ever buy it and it would be used to scent glad trashbags. Too far? Maybe.

The gardenia is cloying and obtrusive. My nose is trying to recover and I can't seem to find any patchouli or basically anything not found in Windex. Sorry Paris, I don't think fragrance is your thing. Maybe stick to your reality show "Paris Hiltons Next BFF", oh wait I hate that too.

chri5tin3
chri5tin3

I recently smelt a bottle of this on someones bathroom dressing table but the liquid was gold not clear, dont know whats up with that. But on to the scent, the first couple of minutes are a blast of pepper. Nothing but pepper which was so weird. The rest of the scent is exactly like Juicy Couture minus the sweeter notes of watermelon and I think it was creme brulee or praline, and the longevity and sillage. Not terribly bad, but not great either, it was just very annoying.

mark.anderson
mark.anderson

I bought this blind, over the counter for my wife. It was going so cheap, I couldn't say no. Turns out my Wife loves it. She's had so many friends and colleagues turn to her and compliment her on the fragrance. Whats interesting for me, is that very few perfumes hold on her. Fairy Dust is her current favourite. I like it too.

Alexandros98
Alexandros98

i just got the sample of this perfume and the smell so terrible.

celebrity89
celebrity89

Aside from Siren, my fave of her perfumes, this one is second best. I find this one sunny and bright. It has a strong green note of celery that brings to mind an aspect of the vintage Miss Dior. As others have mentioned, it is a dead ringer for Juicy Couture.

nightcat23
nightcat23

I like most of Paris Hilton's perfumes, they're very sweet, fun and girly however I dislike this. To me, it's got the "cat-pee" smell to it, I think it's because it's got white florals in it and I'm not a big fan of white florals at all.

stardust808
stardust808

i don't get "old lady" smell from this.....? i'm actually confused by alot of these reviews because my bottle is crisp smelling and the scent is cheery-no old smell no cat piss smell. makes me wonder where others are purchasing their bottles from because the bottles could be bad. ruined from harsh lights, heat or just plain old from sitting in a warehouse somewhere because i wear this frag and its actually really nice. i've had tons of compliments and men even follow me through stores to tell me i smell good so don't shy away from this perfume. try it for yourself- you may just like it!

amy1983
amy1983

It's intoxicating. Addictive. I love the whole Fairy Dust concept. At first,I saw the ad in a magazine,and something about it intrigued me. It smells magical. I can't pick out the notes exactly,it just all comes together,beautifully. I have had many bottles of this since it came out. It even came with a cool watch at first. I would love to get my hands on that mirror! I love the bottle. The blue accents on the bottle are fairy dust blue. If I could imagine what fairy dust would smell like this would be it.

BLOND1WD
BLOND1WD

This worked well for me. It would start out fruity and floral at first but then fade into more of a musky scet as the day went on.

alexandra.lomaswoolmore
alexandra.lomaswoolmore

The first time I put it on my skin was three years ago when I went on vacation. I just loved it, and my mom (that barely never likes a fragrance) loved it too!
The bottle doesn't matter, what's important is the content of it, it's like a book (btw I love reading) I don't judge it by its front, I judge it till I read it... Personally, I carried a Britney Spears perfume in my suitcase, but I decided to buy "Fairy dust" because it really suited on me and everyone around me liked the scent. And it surely has a lasting power! I put it on me during the night, and in the plane you could still smell it, and when I arrived to the airport, there was the scent! (8 hours trip) Beach plus a nice aroma = Amazing vacations :)

I truly recommend you all to go to a store to first smell it, there are many people who dislike it, but, there are a few (including me) who love it.

rachel.bowman.503
rachel.bowman.503

I absolutly LOVE this smell!!!!! It smells like....i don't know but it smells good!

iLoVeTHe80s87
iLoVeTHe80s87

This is BY FAR the WORST smelling perfume I've ever owned, and one of the worst I've ever sniffed. It smells like powdery old lady. I like two of Paris' other perfumes, and this was like $5 somewhere so I bought it. Ugh! The first 3 minutes (literally) are okay, but then it just smells like an old person's perfume that has lost its original scent because they've had it for so long. Yuck. It's just ENTIRELY too over-loaded with white florals and musk... and I can't stand patchouli, so that doesn't help matters either.

And now after reading other people's reviews, I realized that it does remind me of Juicy Couture, and coincidently, that's another one on my top "worse smelling perfumes ever" list.

Enchanted_98
Enchanted_98

I was surprised what the other review had to say about this, because i love this and it goes well on my skin. I suggest that you should try it on your skin before buying it because it may vary from one skin to another. :)
Personally, loved it.

purrz11
purrz11

I found this on sale for $7 so I thought what the heck, I'll try it. It starts out harmless enough, just run of the mill heavy gardenia. THEN, after about a half hour, I started smelling something strange. I took a big whiff off my wrist and sure enough...CAT PEE! No way I'm wearing this again.

surfbum
surfbum

This scent is nauseating. The name is misleading. Fairy dust makes me think of light, powdery, sweet scents NOT musky and abnoxiously floral ones. Yuck. I received this perfume as a gift, and now it just sits in my collection.

NativeBabi916Lady
NativeBabi916Lady

I was given a 3.5 bottle of this as a gift.
On my skin it is has a slight floral , slight vanilla , and VERY CITRUSY sent! Its oddly citrusy...I wish there was a little more floral on my skin and Im really disapointed no peach shows up. Its still a nice sent on paper but sadly not very great on my skin.

♥Love4Fragrance♥
♥Love4Fragrance♥

After reading some interesting reviews of this perfume, I've decided to get a bottle myself to see if I would like it. Turns out I did. The fragrance starts out being very plain with fruity-floral notes, but then it laters the scent becomes more of a sensual sexy smell after it faints away on your body.

NYCTiffany
NYCTiffany

This is just not one of Paris best perfumes. it smells average and very common. it just smells like a cheap sweet liquid. Nothing special about it. Id say great for age 18 and under or anyone who does not know about or get into perfume. It lacks sophistication and uniqueness. Im sure there are imitation perfumes that have more character and depth than this.

loonad
loonad

i bought the gift set of this perfume as i am very fond of passport to paris and can can and that my sister likes siren.this one is not well-made.it lacks that special quality to make me love it.the shower gel is very good and so is the sparkling body lotion but the perfume itself is not very memorable.

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

ok, I'll admit, I strongly disliked this scent after using it so many times and noticing people backing away from me when this was worn, well perhaps because I over spritzed with out realizing it was pretty strong? well after I gave my old bottle to my younger sister, I began missing this fragrance a little since it came with some memories and because I kinda liked the top notes alot x'D I honestly think the heart should have come first since its not all that great X_x and the top notes should have been the dry down x'D LOL oh well right? personally I dont really think the fragrance isnt all that bad,...it just has to flatter the skin chemistry like how certain clothes can flatter certain figures...well anywho, the notes that are the most dominating are the gardenia and peony,...if u want to enjoy this, just spray on only a little since this baby is pretty strong

pynkgirl
pynkgirl

Horrible to my nose! Old maple syrup or something!

OlfactoryOverload
OlfactoryOverload

First off I must admit, that I'm not a big white floral fragrance fan. Though, I do like peonies and some gardenia perfumes.

The most prominant note of Fairy Dust on my skin is the gardenia. Then in comes the light musk that seems to be the base of many of Paris Hilton's perfumes. I can also smell very faint peach.

As far as white floral's go this one isn't too bad. The gardenia note is nice. It's a very light perfume and I cannot see anyone being offended by it when you wear it. I'd say this would be appropriate for a younger girl, for wearing at church or the office.

Overall, it's okay, nothing too spectacular or original on my skin at least.

Though, the lasting power and sillage seem to be very good for this type of fragrance.

Aspendina
Aspendina

I love this very much its floral but u know how things can smell pink? well this one to me smells....purple; if that makes sense. like a floral/grape kool-aid or something. I think this is going on my wish list

Edit: I should also say that at first blast it smelt like dishsoap, but then got lovely shortly after.

ChristineR92
ChristineR92

No no no this is just a major fail. This perfume smells spicy,sweet,musky,floral, and like dust/dirt. The bottle is also not cute.

icingsugar
icingsugar

I didnt like it when I first got it, but now over a year later I love the opening its so interesting with its alcohol note. I dont wear this much but I do like it sometimes, best for hot days when you need something crisp and floral.

Jennifer555
Jennifer555

Not the best and not the worst. It is just ordinary. I like this the least out of all Paris' scents. It is a basic floral and not that exciting. It is actually too strong to the point of nauseating at times. I wouldn't purchase it again, but I will use up what I do have, probably just to the market but no where fancy for sure.

EMonika
EMonika

Age: 24
Skin: normal-oily. Medium brown.
Preferences: Fruity, vanilla, watery, sweet, citrus (Will update)
Perfume nose: amateur

Hello from new zealand!

I like some of P Hiltons fragrances.. but not this one.
The bottle looks like a kids perfume and the scent that comes out of it smells like the kids grandmother.

I wore it and it felt like i aged 31years. It reminds me of a woman in her 50's who still socializes likes a white wine and a smoke. likes gold bangles and deep crimson nail polish. she is a happy well behaved woman though.. lol i know my reviews will be a little weird.. but everytime i smell a perfume i visualize to determine its:

best season- autumn/winter
day/night- night
the age of the woman who wears it- in her 50's
the persona of the woman who wears it- well behaved socialite

missknw12345
missknw12345

i have this in the small bottle and its almost gone, but i love this smell!! i also didnt expect it would become powdery once it settled down. i wore it today and the lasting power is amazing. its a good perfume to add to anybody's collection, and if you do like it get, make sure to get the bigger bottle...:)

Ingrids
Ingrids

I love floral perfumes and that´s why I bought this one. I tried Paris Hilton (2004) and Heiress, liked them a lot.
I smelled Fairy Dust before i bought it, but didn't spray it on my skin: Big mistake.
This perfume is purely floral - musky, I didn't notice any peach at all. When I wore it, it was totally strong, heavy... couldn't stand it. One hour later, I smelled my wrist again, and it was like magic... settled down fantastic!! really felt the flowers in all its expression, a powdery pleasant smell :) Guess it's the patchuoli. So, although the longer it stays on the nicer it smells, I won't be repurchasing it again.

jreyes366
jreyes366

I'm sorry miss Hilton but this is a knock off of the Original Juicy couture. Not that I like that scent either but it's just as old lady and gross as juicy couture.

fobia
fobia

Blind buy... this turned out to be nothing like what I had expected it to smell like! I have other Paris perfumes, and they are all mostly sweet fruity vanilla-y candy type smells.. I expected this one to just be more of the same. I was really surprised to find that fairy dust was a floral! That threw me off for a bit. It's a decent scent though. I wouldn't wear it every day but it's a nice one if you like gardenias and white florals.

happybeauty101
happybeauty101

Just got it today. I'm wearing it right now and I am very dizzy and feel a headache coming on. Everytime I smell my wrists I feel like passing out. This does nothing for me. It smells like patchouli and air freshner. I don't know what Paris Hilton was smelling! I smell like an old lady! This is is not what I imagine fairy dust to smell like. I love the bottle though. It looks pretty and vintage to me. I guess I'll just keep it as decoration.

Lady.BaaBaa
Lady.BaaBaa

So disappointed! I am such a sucker for celebrity fragrances and I loved the bottle. But holy heck, mine had no gardenia or jasmine notes at all - it was a mothball type smell that's just awful. Someone's grandma might like it, but this just failed for me.

roseharlow
roseharlow

no one is more suprised than myself that i actually found that i liked this fragrance.
i absoluetly abhor paris hilton.
but my sister tested it and pretty much thrust it in my face, and i am a total sucker for gardenia's.
the peach helped though.
it is in no way original or even that fabulous, but if you are as obsessed with gardenia as i am, it's at least worth a sniff.
i probably wouldn't have bought it, but it was on sale, 100ml for $15 soo...

FairyDaisy120
FairyDaisy120

This perfume was given to me for Christmas, when I first smelled it.. I thought this fragrance was freakn HORRIBLE. Literally no one liked it, I had to donate it to GoodWill and it was full and came with it's original box. Smells like Old Lady -___- I would rather spray myself Febreeze than using FairyDust on myself.

Pari88
Pari88

It really does smell like juicy couture, which is my big sisters favorite perfume, and it smells lovely on her! Gardenia is not really my flower, it is beautiful and the name truly suits it well! Honestly, I think all of Paris's perfumes are great!

Lushylori
Lushylori

I just bought a gift set which came with a very large bottle of Fairy Dust for $19.99
The scent of this perfume is nice and very floral.Too me it smells like lilacs or maybe its the peony that I smell the most.
Perfect for summer IMO
However,I was expecting a bit more of a softer powdery scent given the name.Sharp florals don't give me the illusion of "Fairy dust" but maybe thats just me :)
This is a nice one and comes at a decent price.
The body lotion has sparkles in it so you can gleem all day like a fairy :):)

Cabelas92
Cabelas92

I just recently got fairy dust and I really like it but my husband thinks that it smells like and says it smells like an old lady. At first i got a little bit upset but then realized that he's right its not the best perfume that Paris has out

islandgiirl
islandgiirl

I love this one, really nice! it's a difinite floral so if you like floral its a good one! I have the set its really nice!

nikki1234
nikki1234

i bought this as a blind buy as i needed a cheap perfume for my work. I hate this fragrance, it smells like the typical old woman. Thats about all i can say about fairy dust, its just YUCK!! (in my opinion) x

rosembloom
rosembloom

ALMOST A FUZZY PEACH OPENING THAT MAKES MY MOUTH WATER. I LOVE IT'S 'HAPPYFYING' AND FIZZY TOP NOTES. IT STARTS OFF QUITE SUNNY , ZESTY AND FRUITY TO MY GREAT DELIGHT. A FRAGRANCE THAT IS FILLED WITH CANDIED CITRUS WHICH BOOST MY MOOD.FURTHER ALONG I DETECT AN ICING SUGAR NOTE , FRESH, NOT CLOYING. ALMOST 'AIRY' AS WELL AS AQUATIC. IT TURNED OZONIC ON ME AS THE FLORAL NOTES EMERGED REMINDING ME OF COUTURE COUTURE AS IT APPROACHED THE DRYDOWN. THE LASTING POWER IS GREAT ON ME, PERHAPS BECAUSE I PUT IT AFTER THE BODY LOTION AND THE SHOWER GEL. A WHITE MUSK NOTE LINGERS AND CREAMY VANILLA AND PATCHOUOLI TAKE THE STAGE , REMAINING WITH GREAT SILLAGE. I LOVE THIS ONE! ( I DO NOT DEFINE A SCENT BY THE NAME NOR THE FACE BEHIND IT BUT BY IT'S STRUCTURE AND MOSTLY , WOW IT DEVELOPS ON ME... SO PERHAPS MY JUDGEMENT IS LESS IMPARED ;) XXX

ahoffman
ahoffman

I love this perfume. I usually don't like anything with musk. Musk always smells cheap IMO. I didn't know this perfume had musk in it when I was given a sample to try. I liked it after the first spray. 30 minutes later I smelled the musk. I instantly pulled back, but then I smelled it again. And again. 3 hours later I was still smelling it and loving it.
I have tried again other perfumes with musk and still find them smelling cheap.
Fairy Dust has replaced Belong as my favorite scent. I even spray it on my books so I can smell it every time I turn a page.
On my skin, this is very warm and sensual. It makes me want to snuggle with my husband. And he likes it.

blakie44
blakie44

I really don't like it, it smells really old and dusty.

Whit
Whit

I used to own this when it first came out. I didn't like it at first, but then it grew on me, and then I started to detest it. Even though I got compliments when I wore it, I found myself reaching for it less and less. Eventually, I just gave it away. I guess after a while, the notes just seemed all over the place and it began to bore me. I couldn't even put it in a "fun to wear" category anymore. It was a fun fling, albeit a short one at that. If you do purchase this, it is a heavy frag, so wear it in the cooler months only; hot weather will induce some headaches for sure. Fairy Dust, you were fun at first, but then you became annoying to me. Sorry, but I won't be revisiting you anytime soon.

Sophie Hanim
Sophie Hanim

I Love this perfume........just got it from my pal Peace.I so Love it :-)

jariya.james
jariya.james

Omg I love this perfume. it smell so sweet and magical. :) Fairy Dust :)

LEZ 7
LEZ 7

not one of her best perfumes. It smelt too floral.One for my nan im afraid.Stick to nice fruity ones they are what she does best.

Ridiculous name I must say. One would think Paris Hilton was a role-model for young girls. I think not! Despite the advert being aimed at the younger sector of the market, Fairy Dust could quite possibly be worn by people of all ages. I do think it smells like Juicy Couture, which is a damn shame.

I find Fairy Dust a watered-down white floral with a fruity and sweet peach note. The overall blend is not terrible, but I find it bland and insipid. In fact the scent is quite generic.

The peach note is sometimes pleasantly fizzy and blends well with the gardenia and orange blossom, but most of the time I don't even notice the scent. It has a habit of falling under the radar. I expected this fragrance to drydown to something clean and soapy, however all it did was turn musky on my skin.

Paris Hilton and her army of fragrances aren't for me. I'm not terribly impressed with any of them, with Can Can being the only scent I found mildly reasonable. I would still fork-out the money for the original Juicy Couture over and above the cheaper Fairy Dust.

Fragaria

Another review from me! I've never given up on this perfume. From the moment I smelled it in a magazine I was in love. I was upset because I seemed to pick up a "rubber tire" smell from it, faint but still annoying. I've since found out through trial and error and returning a bottle of Ralph Lauren Blue which I loved, that gardenia is the culprit. Sometimes you can't even pick gardenia out in a perfume, sometimes it's awful strong, and always rubbery if I get too much. The gardenia in this is strong but the rubbery smell isn't so much and does wear off in a reasonable amount of time. I've a few perfumes I don't wear because of the gardenia. I love gardenia but not that detection of rubber that comes with it more often than not. This perfume is so very wonderful that I still keep wearing it! I can't imagine a complaint about the quality or packaging other than....the small bottom of the bottle makes this tipsy. This is a perfect gift for anyone! Even someone that gets rubber with gardenia! lol this is just THAT good!

rainbowbrite106
rainbowbrite106

Love hate relationship. First time I tried it I liked it..but as time went by I began to hate it, gave me headaches..gave it away!

PerfumeAddict23
PerfumeAddict23

I'm not going to say I "blind" purchased this perfume at Perfumania during their Christmas sale last year, but now that I think about it, I really must have not been paying attention when I bought this. I somehow liked it back then, but now I don't even like looking at the perfume on my dresser.

I think this perfume would go great in the winter. That's when I wore it at least. I can't see wearing this heavy floral during the summer.

I'm not too crazy about any of the notes in this. All blended together it just smells way to much. Almost to the point of getting sick by it.

I think it's too old for me. I've had people tell me that I'm wearing a "old lady" perfume. When I think "Fairy Dust" I think something really powdery and sweet, this is really the exact opposite. Strong (but with little or no lasting power), tons of floral, and just way too heavy for my taste.

I will definitely not be purchasing this again when I run out.

childofvenus6
childofvenus6

About a month ago, I purchased the Fairy Dust Perfume Gift Set for $25 at Wal-Mart. I'm not quite sure what to think about this perfume. On a scale of 1 to 10, I have to give this one a 5. I love the opening of the fragrance; the feel & smell of champagne, but the heart and dry down, I'm just not quite sure. I do intend to finish up the set, but I won't be repurchasing this perfume. Oh, by the way I also, purchased the Can Can Perfume Gift Set & Still by J.Lo, but only the perfume.

nearfantastica
nearfantastica

WOW!!! Alot of negative reviews I see...well, I guess I am going against the grain on this one. I am not a big fan of Paris Hilton fragrances, the exception being Can Can. But, this was on sale at the local drugstore and I smelled the tester...was not what I expected at all! Fairy Dust..hmmm...I was expecting something powdery, sweet maybe, but not this. Fairy Dust is not a good name for this scent at all...but the scent itself to my nose is lovely. It has a BIG floral opening, pretty sure it is the gardenia that takes the stage. I do detect a bit of a subtle fruity accord, must be the peach. So far no vanilla :( But this fragrance is divine on my skin. I am not a spring chicken but at 33 I am not an old hen either, I am more into the sweet gourmand scents but this scent is captivating. My husband loves it and says it smells great, so I guess it is just a matter of body chemistry. Mostly a lovely, creamy floral is what I get, but it is beautiful.

lukkyme
lukkyme

nasty its to bad that she used the name FAIRYDUST on this bottle of dirty dishwater & deerpiss with a touch of rotten violetleaves hmmmmm ?the name is soooo cute but the perfume str8 stinks ive never NEVER given anything such a harsh review but my goodness HOPEFULLY the bottle i had went bad or somthin? becuz if that was fairydust in all its glory she should be arrested blah! fairycrust

takeasniff
takeasniff

Well a lot of people say this is very strong. When I first spray it, it is strong but it only lasts half an hour on me. I find it similar to the siren one which I also have. Siren lasts on me this one I just can't get it to last. I think it smells nice I don't think of fairies with Anna Sui perfume maybe but not this one this one smells like big sholder pads in the 80s with powerful career women and short blond hair big earings and bright lipstick. I do like it I just wish I could smell what everyone else is smelling. My one turned yellow as soon as I sprayed it so I am not sure what is going on there. I will keep trying. I think it is getting discontinued because it just wasn't as successful as her other ones.

MustangAnnie
MustangAnnie

Fairy Dust is one of those perfumes that you either love or you hate. There is no middle ground with it. I enjoy this but don't wear it too often because it has a tendency to be overwhelming. Very strong on initial spray: it's an explosion of gardenias, tuberose and something chemically smelling. Lingers there for a bit. The chemical scent is not good but it doesn't bother me as it fades almost as soon as it hits my skin. The scent remains steady at gardenia while this "green" scent starts to creep up on you. My chemistry can't seem to get past the heart of this fragrance. I have yet to smell the musk or the vanilla on this but I'm sure they are there because an earthy sweet smell becomes known after i've been wearing Fairy Dust for about 6 hours. I wore this once when I went out with some friends and one male described it perfectly, "you smell like a naughty fairy after making out in the garden, primping your hair, wiping your lips with one finger and walking back to the party pretending that nothing happened."

ellebelle84
ellebelle84

This is a very powerdery and floral scent. At first sniff its apparent that gardenia, orange blossom, and musk of some sort are in it. I am a lover of things that smell delicious like fruits and candies. So this did not appeal to me. But if you are someone who appreciates a lovely layering of florals and musks this one is for you.

caliking
caliking

THE NAME IS PERFECT FOR THIS PERFUME

IT'S A VERY UNUSUAL SCENT, IN A GOOD WAY :)

VERY SOFT AND LIGHT AND OF COURSE.... VERY FRUITY!

BEST TO LAYER THIS WITH SOMETHING ELSE,LIKE SOMETHING THAT HAS WHITE FLORALS IN IT.

jessigirl
jessigirl

I made a previous comment saying it was horrible, but honestly it grew on me, It smells very similar to the original juicy couture, the opening is similar, but the dry down is different. At first it smelled awful to me, like rotting fruit, i don't know why I like it now lol, white floral scents are growing on me i guess.

I found this very bad. It's meant to smell like champagne, but it's more smelling like alcohol and synthetic.

Terminus
Terminus

When I first smelled this in the sample vial I got, I thought it smelled chemically and unattractive. But I put some on anyways and after about 15 minutes, the vanilla base note came through and it smelled AMAZING. I wore it to bed and when I woke up, I could still smell it and the scent was just as great! I bought a bottle and I still love it! The only complaint I have is that in the pictures, the liquid inside the bottle appears to be clear but in the bottle I have, the liquid appears to be a faint yellow. I'm not sure if it's supposed to look like that or not. And the bottle design is kind of lame, but I don't really care since it's the scent inside that matters. :) Either way, I love Fairy Dust and its relaxing scent. Paris Hilton's perfumes are the only ones I buy and I love that you can get them for such a great price. She sure knows how to make fragrances!

this is the first PH perfume i've tried and i like it. its powdery and floral with just a bit of fruits to make it sweet. the bottle is simple, but cute. a good day perfume for me.

bubblem3
bubblem3

Falta mi opinion mexicana :) No se si sere rara pero yo amo este perfume, es delicioso, la calidez de las flores me recuerda a lo cremoso del mango. Es perfecta cuando quieres proyectar una imagen un poco mas formal siendo aun joven. Mejor uso en la noche en espacios cerrados. No entiendo las malas reseñas. ♥

StarMagix
StarMagix

I had to try a small sample bottle of this scent since I like Tease so very much. Fairy Dust smells good, but I do like Tease best of the two. Fairy Dust is a really cute name but the perfume does not suit the name to me. I get a lot of floral upon first spraying but the scent fades away quickly. It could be the little bottle I got is too old, but the scent does not last on me. The dry down is not a bad smell either but once the scent has faded down to what should be a lingering dry down, it is pretty much undetectable to my nose. I do like this scent but I will not be buying a larger bottle due to it's lasting ability.

icekat
icekat

I was attracted to the whole magical fairy charm concept of this perfume when I bought it blind. I have no prejudice to the celebrity perfumes and I like many of them but this one just did not sit right with me.

Right from the start I was overpowered by the strong and cloying gardenia smell. I think it is difficult to do gardenia scents well and in my humble opinion everything that could go wrong with this type of strong white floral happens in this perfume. The smell is floral sweet to the point of being sickly sweet. There is no balance or harmony. After the strong opening, the scent continues on this trajectory as it becomes extremely artificially sweet like a candy. I love sweet gourmand smells but here the candy is paired with gardenia and peach which brings sweetness overboard and almost unbearable to tolerate. I felt the strong urge to scrub the scent off for the first time in my life and I tested lots of perfumes. The scent finally calms down a bit but it still continues to be strong gardenia now mixed with the sweet lotus and overripe peach. It becomes a bit better with time but it is still quite unbalanced and cheap smelling not to mention sickly sweet.

The gardenia can be sexy and beautiful when it is done right. This is not happening here. The sillage and longevity are great. But unfortunately I cannot recommend this. I understand that the concept was to create something exotic and fantasy like but the composition and execution in my humble opinion has failed to create the magic that this perfume was supposed to deliver.

peachino
peachino

fresh and trend .I like for summer .

Emma x
Emma x

This perfume smells really mature and its not so much of a floral-fruity.
I can smell the patcholi as it reaches the dry down and i think its nice that its been ablanced out with the fruits. x

Abby xoxo
Abby xoxo

Wow this perfume has such an amazing scent to it! I got a right good bargin with this one as it was only £8 when I got it! It has a very feminine and grown up feel to it when you wear it xoxo :D LOVE IT!

heyarnold
heyarnold

I LOVE this perfume! I wasn't a massive fan of it at first, but I heard so many good reviews so I bought it and THANK GOD! The more I wear it, the more compliments I get, and the more it grows on me. Some people love it and say it reminds them of their childhood, or a loved one, hence they adore when I wear it. I'm not a Paris Hilton fan either, but this is really good. I'd defiantly recommend it :)

mademoiselle_cicky
mademoiselle_cicky

I love this perfume and I love this scent. I think this one is my favorite signature scent. This scent is simple, fresh not too sweet for me and not too "heavy". I luv it !! Yawn..... :)

zennia04
zennia04

Worn this today, and Im turn between liking or disliking it. The scent is too floral for me and the strong patchouli drydown surely kicked in. If this is applied heavily, this will surely give me a headache. The silage is good. I think this scent is meant to be applied lightly for me to be able to appreciate it's beauty. Nonetheless, I decided to "like" it, i believe this will eventually grow on me.

yenierose
yenierose

smell like juicy couture..., that's right... :)

lindseylou
lindseylou

My sister has this and also a few other Paris Hilton ones that I like. As others have said .. it smells like the original juicy couture which I own and love, however a cheaper version.

perfume rocks
perfume rocks

Oh my gosh this scent is awful it has to be the worst scent i have ever smelled besides youth dew by estee lauder...i dont understand how anyone could find this in the least bit good (my oppinion)

ljo17
ljo17

i really dont know what to say about this....i just cant smell anything and it goes quickly! I cant smell the orange blossom or vanilla in it and i dnt think their is any musk in it because musk smells ar eusually quite strong and stenchy whereas this is very blank. a shame because i do like some of her other scents :(

mandashell
mandashell

Fairy Dust is quite the artificial floral bouquet that I find somewhat tolerable. I smell the white flowers togther with something that oddly smells like grapes..? o.O Maybe my nose is playing tricks on me but that is what the fruitiness in it smells like ..? And I have to agree with those that get an 80's vibe from this one. It is loud and bold, but in an obnoxious way.

I don't hate it but I wouldn't torture myself by having to endure that hazy artifical funk that permeates the top notes. If it weren't for that I might buy it because it strangely resembles Juicy Couture Couture(which I like) and is obviously cheaper. But, I've come to the conclusion that wearing Fairy Dust is a battle that isn't worth fighting.

Vanilla_Lover
Vanilla_Lover

This smells like hair spray to me... :|

Mochahantas
Mochahantas

I purchased this because it was on clearance for 75% off.

Something about it keeps me drawn to it (possibly the peach), however within 2 minutes of wearing it I got a massive headache. This could be due to the fact that I despise floral in scents and this is probably the most floral scent that I own.

If I could, I'd return this. I'm actually looking into it.

Vamy69
Vamy69

Yuck I do not like this one bit. I gave it to my 10 year old daughter....its more her speed.

luxlover
luxlover

Paris Hilton Perfume line is one of my collections. When Fairy Dust came out, I was excited to get one but when I tried it on the store it was very strong floral and I held up buying it. I thought it was very different from her previous scents. It came on sale later on, I gave it a 2nd chance and purchased a bottle. It was'nt that bad after all. It dries down sweeter and fortunately it didn't gave me headaches. I think Paris just gave it a try to have something different than her usual fruity fragrances. JUST ME is still the best among her picks.

Well, it smells really strong and last about 2 to hours roughly.
after about 5 minutes it made me feel really dizzy , i wouldnt really recommend it for anyone over 15? im 1 was 13 when i tried it , strong but abit to strong :| try brintey spears curious :)) x

Ouch!
Ouch!

I bought this unsniffed because I liked the concept, packaging and most importantly some of the notes.

First off I would say that this perfume smells nothing like you would imagine from the way it's marketed which is a big mistake in my opinion.

This perfume is heavy, and more slutty than fairy! It's not totally disgusting or anything, it's just not what I had expected and would not have bought this if I'd smelled it first.

The gardenia and peach are just too much to put together, this smells very floral and quite headachy. It's more like a perfume that was designed in the 80's, you know those..heavy statement STRONG scents. Not one I would associate with Paris Hilton or...come to think of it..any of her fans that would buy this, younger women and teens.

I'm gonna just use up this 50ml one way or another as this bottle is getting no love from me anyway...shame though.
At least I didn't spend lots of money on it. :)

amalia22
amalia22

I only got it bc it was on sale and I liked the bottle. It smells HORRIBLE. It totally stinks, no doubt about it!! It smells almost exactly like something they use to clean the restrooms where I grew up in Germany. I was so glad when I got in the shower and washed this crap off!!

guest_Rianna
guest_Rianna

I ordered this without smelling it. Nope it's not for me. It does smell old. Old fashioned. Something like a glamourous old women would smell like. Nice name makes it sound sweet and light but it's very strong and urggh! I had to wash it off three times before I got rid of the smell. I like clean smelling soapy fragrances, feminine and light and this was not it. Thumbs down for this one Paris. Can Can is fab though and Heiress.

Scent-a-holic
Scent-a-holic

Ok I need to in all good conscience re-review quickly. This fragrance STINKS. After the first half hour or so it turns into a gag inducing mess on me. I really thought I had a baby Juicy on my hands NOOOOO. It is nothing like Juicy sorry ladies I can't personally recommend anyone but this stink-fest. If you want something soft and Juicy-like then try Brittney Spears Curious mucho better. Hold out till you get the real Juicy Couture waaay worth the $$.

secretcrush
secretcrush

This is actually one of my favorites!!! I do agree w/ some others when they say when first sprayed on the skin can be rather offensive... It can come across as cheap air freshener yes, but after the scent settles a bit it develops into something just beautiful and feminine in all its vanilla-drenched floral/fruity glory...Moderate projection and long lasting... The compliments never stop!!! And yes it has similarities to Juicy Couture but it lasts way longer and is way cheaper, so there lol...

nyoka
nyoka

When first sprayed,it smells like my peony bed,which I love.It almost made me dizzy! I detect a mild note of peaches.THe drydown To me is pure vanilla.Its a nice fume but thats about it to me.Doesnt really get me excited.I guess its because its like so many others.I like unique scents.IT would b great for a younger peerson who is just starting out on their fume experience.Something tho,did give me a headache,which is really rare to me.

MrsTefee
MrsTefee

I am completely on the wall about this one (or is it off the wall? haha idk) I really cannot decide if its a headache inducing catastrophe or innocent lovelyness!

It seems with this one you can either love it or hate it and I still don't know which I am.

There is something in this that is very very strong, I'm not sure its gardenia since I normally think gardenia is sweet so Im thinking its the lotus that is overpowering in a sweet/sour honeysuckle type of way.

I think my favorite out of PH's line would still have to be siren!

La Moon
La Moon

The opening is awful!! Smelled very cheap and old.. But the musky vanilla dry down had me sniffing my wrist up the whole drive home and cursing PH for making me dig her scent. I almost bought the set but I keep thinking of that awful tin spray deodorant opening!

TillyWave
TillyWave

I had to give my 2 cents among all the bad reviews.

An honest background--I got into perfume again around this time last year because of the PH line. I was at a restaurant, and the waitress smelled beautiful, and my bf thought so too. I asked what she was wearing, and she said that it was a PH perfume.

A few weeks later I found a sampler at Penney's that has Heiress, Fairy Dust, Can Can, and PH. I liked them all (except Heiress), and later in the year during Christmas I added Siren, Just Me (both of which I like a ton) as well as replacement bottles in case I ran out of the 1/2 oz. vials I had. So I have alot of PH.

In the mean time I've also collected a bunch of others, and here is where I'll start with the review.

This is a strong floral. I suppose some will detect a chemical smell-I do-but mostly it's an incredibly strong white floral. I love florals, they are my favorite. This is not a bad floral. It's strong, and a little goes a long way.

It's just that, if you like florals, there are better ones out there. I like florals, and if I only had a few perfumes to choose from I would probably want to wear this one more often. This one smells of gardenia, which I like but has a strong screechy note that hangs on into the drydown.

It's not a bad perfume to have. I don't find the bottle to be horrible. Besides, it's NOT an expensive perfume, so why would the bottle be a work of art? Anyway, I guess my point is, if you want to spend only 15-20 dollars for a few ounces of perfume, this isn't a bad way to go. But if you have better, you're going to pass on this one.

guest_debob

I like her other fragrances, but this one NO. At first it smells nice sweet and fruity, and then it hits you. Bam!
Rotten fruit smell. No kidding, it smells like someone put a little garbage into some sweet perfume.
Sorry.

vmromero
vmromero

This one really isnt that very well made at all. Its very cheap smelling. I love the name but thats about it. Its a cheap smelling white floral. Its probably my least favorite fragrance from Paris. Her original, Heiress & Can Can are my favs from her. I look forward to trying her new Tease. : )

guest_debob

I was reading the notes and saw that there was something in it called Processo.
Is this a town name? Just curious.
Anyway, this perfume is very sweet, with just a hint of something kind of tart. I can't decide if it is the patchouli, or what. I don't think that this "tartness" detracts from the perfume. If anything it makes it just a tad more interesting. Kind of a sassy sweet.

DiBonD
DiBonD

I can't describe what it smells like, it's kinda too musky and so-so for me. Even I think this smell is so nauseating.

sheridanellis
sheridanellis

This smells nothing like Juicy to me. The notes of this are nothing like Juicy's with exception of the vanilla and patchouli. Juicy's notes are: The top notes: watermelon, mandarin, pink passion fruit, green leaves, water hyacinth and marigold flowers.

The middle notes of Juicy are: tuberose, lily, and wild rose, while the base notes of Juicy are: caramel, powdery vanilla, creme brulee, patchouli and woods.
I can't see how people are comparing this to that?!?! Look past the celebrity endorsement which is basically all it is, and see how it works with your skin. To me it came off as a mix of aquatic and warmth that wasn't terrible together, but didn't suit me either. I gave it to my daughter as I thought it would be best suited for a teenager.

egyptian_beauty99
egyptian_beauty99

Totally shocked at all the comments saying , this can be related to juicy couture..This smell was light airy and cheap..In no way related to juicy...you can always tell a juicy scent.They all smell exspensive, this fairy dust smelted like musk..light musk flowers..Yuck!

sasadeen
sasadeen

Althoug people say it's a bad knock-off of Juicy Couture but I still like this scent a lot. The gardenia note is really stand out and I can feel the sparkling scent all the time.

one2evolve
one2evolve

I bought a mini of this for $6. I have no excuse for my action, and I don't know what I was thinking. I could have used that six dollars to buy airwick instead.

teedee
teedee

Fairy Dust didnt do its magic on me... it starts as fresh fruity floral...very light. i think teenagers would love this.

then the freshness gave away to more powder and a hint of something strangely aquatic.

mediocre, i sniffed similar smelling perfumes many many times in many many girls.

this time, for fun, i asked a friend to sniff the paper too. surprise surprise: my friend wince slightly and mutter disposable hand towel... ha!

panda0410
panda0410

There is something sharp and bitter in this fragrance and I'd like to point my finger squarely at the patchouli. I imagine this scent to have used a substandard grade of patchouli in the development of this, I can pick the bitter rancidity of it a mile away. The underlying florals are really rather pretty, but the nastiness of that note is inescapable and this is a fragrance I would never elect to keep in my collection. For the record my bottle was a retail purchased item, not ebay, so authenticity was guaranteed, its a pity the quality of the scent wasnt guaranteed as well.

escadagirl
escadagirl

hmmm.. I JUST PURCHASED FAIRY DUST TODAY AN IT'S MEDIOCRE BUT EVERYONE SAYS IT SMELLS LIKE JUICY, BUT THIS IS ELIZABETH TAYLOR'S WHITE DIAMONDS IN ANOTHER BOTTLE...THE SAME SCENT, THE HIGH NOTES AND THE BASE NOTES..ITS VERY FLORAL IF FLORAL IS WHAT UR GOING FOR...

mwater1
mwater1

I bought Fairy Dust on a whim and am disappointed. The opening is extremely gardenia and 'old' smelling. I really don't like this at all. When I read the reviews after I purchased it (I know, I should have checked with you guys first!) I have to agree that it does smell like a badly done knock off of Juicy Couture. I am going to bite the bullet and finish the bottle (ugh!). I rate this 3 out of 10.

guest_Sarah
guest_Sarah

I like Fairy Dust a lot. The Gardenia stand out from the Top Notes on my skin and lasted long till the Base Notes. It makes me feel like I can be sparkling beautiful.

guest_jamie
guest_jamie

this perfume isnt very unique.smells like juicy couture plus cheap and synthetic.could have liked it better without smelling so cheap...

AcePilot
AcePilot

This one's not bad, but I agree with most of the others, its cheap smelling, but not terrible. You get what you pay for, people. :) Definetly for teens. I dount Ill ever finish the bottle, And IF I ever do, I wont buy it again.

Sissi
Sissi

Love the Perfume But Can't Stand
Her. first spray a burst of To Me
there's a note missing Pineapple
then in a couple of minutes it's heart
falls down to a creamy feel mixed
with Green Tea it's very intoxicating

guest_Bex24
guest_Bex24

I absolutley LOVE this perfume. I wear it all the time and everyone around me always comments on how good I smell. My boy can't loves it as well so that's a plus. I just ran out of my first bottle and I'm going to go order a new one right now.

guest_Latinwoman
guest_Latinwoman

Since it is a cheap perfume is not a big deal, but it is different and nice to wear just once in a while.

rithacha
rithacha

When I first tested this on the testing strip, I really liked it. It was a mild, fresh, flowery bouquet. Very gentle and spring-like, and I could smell the clean luminesence of the flower petals.

So I gave it a shot on my wrist.

Big mistake.

On skin, Fairy Dust smelled like a dollar store room freshener. Whatever freshness I liked on the tester strip obviously came from complex chemical compositions compiled from some obscure lab. It was just annoyingly synthetic and cheap-smelling. Thank god there was little to no lasting power.

I lament that something so pleasant on paper became so cheap and cloying on skin. Is it just my skin chemistry? Or did the perfumer design only for the tester strip, thinking the common consumer wouldn't bother to try on skin? Regardless, be sure to spray some on yourself before making a decision.

alexanna7
alexanna7

fairy dust,is a nice flowery perfume! It does smell llike juicy couture but more soft.it's flowery,powdery,sweet,fruity a little! It's a nice floral to have in summer! Love it!

logicmuppet

Hmm, Fragaria, that's interesting. I wrote a review for Jontue not long ago, where an unpleasant "salty/plastic" note came up. I LOVE Fancy, but I haven't written a review for it yet. Maybe it's not gardenia, but something else. But I hadn't made my own connection between my reactions to Fairy Dust and Jontue.

EDIT: I looked over the notes for several perfumes that have this weird plastic/rubber smell for me (Jontue, Fairy Dust and Elizabeth Taylor's "Passion"), and it seems that gardenia + musk is the culprit. Fancy has some gardenia, but no musk, and I do not get the same thing for it. Strange how that is so different for different people!

Fragaria

LMAO @ logicmuppet!!!! Do you think it's the gardenia? I have 50's glam by avon and that kinda does the same thing. I love the rest of the perfume it just has that rubbery note in there. Fancy also has gardenia in the middle notes and I haven't noticed it in that....yet. I'll have to try ONLY Fancy when I try it and see. I'm doing a lot checking on this. Jontue has gardenia and is just lovely, no rubber!

logicmuppet

I sprayed this on about an hour ago, and now I smell like an inner tube :(

guest_Kimberly
guest_Kimberly

If you love this fragrance it is totally marked down as a kit to 7.00 for the huge kit. My mom bought seven of them at Target today. I think it was their Christmas stock. Last week it was more. Can't find it in my location, but my mom lives in the bay area...It was at their Target.

guest_hlona
guest_hlona

I am wearing Fairy Dust for the 1st time today. It is not fading at all - love that. I bought Fairy Dust because it has a note that is similar to Love's Misty that I used to wear in high school. Does anyone else think so?

sharyssa

Whoever says this doesn't last should try it again because this is one of the longest lasting scents I have purchased seriously and the longer it stays on the more beautiful it smells.I really really like Fairy Dust alot. And for the record in my opinion Juicy Couture doesn't last at all I don't like it anyway it stinks to cost as much as it does.

LoveLy
LoveLy

i did smell the rubbery scent that the other reviews are mentioning and i was in sears when i smelled this one.that is a dependable department store so...it wasnt that great but maybe my taste has changed and i can try again

tangledvines
tangledvines

Fragaria,
Did you purchase it from a reputable site? You gotta be careful if you got it off of Ebay, for example....lots of people sell knock-offs. You want to make sure you're getting the real deal. I just purchased a gift set of this perfume and I don't detect any bad or off notes. Smells like sweet roses and gardenias. It's a nice scent. Nothing unique or overly special, but safe.

Fragaria

mcenanyv metions an awful note. I got that very same note, almost a rubbery scent. I tried this perfume in the store and it was a lovely scent I couldn't wait to order online for much cheaper. Maybe there was a "bad batch" at some point? Without that bad note it would be lovely. Can anyone explain this? That note comes straight out of the bottle, it's not just my chemistry.

lanimar
lanimar

Fairy Dust has some similarities with Juicy Couture on first smell but their end notes are different. I like the end notes of Fairy Dust than Juicy Couture. I can sleep with Fairy Dust on me, not with Juicy Couture.

preciouspetal
preciouspetal

This smells soft and lovely.
It's alot like one of Michael Kors fragrances.
There's a lovely creamy buttery gardenia note and a bit of vanilla ice cream. Smells delicious, i'm buying this very soon.

Ivy
Ivy

The only good thing about this perfume is that it lasts all day long. I don't care for the smell. It smells too old lady for me. I like Siren and Paris Hilton, but I'm giving this bottle away.

guest_Nikk
guest_Nikk

Am i the only one who likes the smell? i'm going to buy it soon :)

taylor
taylor

this is just awful, and not because it´s a paris hilton fragrance.
there are some flowers and some boring sweetness for about half an hour, then it disappears, leaving a trace on the skin wich resembles a bad cologne for men. it´s horrible!
does NOT smell like juicy couture. juicy is a great fragrance, well-composed and unique.

SSUNSHINE4497
SSUNSHINE4497

Not one of my fav's. Very floral-I dont smell the fruit notes at all. I got this in with a set of four Paris scents and this one my least fav. However, if you are a floral scent lover I think u will enjoy it!
*I agree with DarkMind-just beacuse its got the celebrites name-who cares! U may miss out on a great perfume!?

DarkMindLightHeart
DarkMindLightHeart

I think people are just so ridiculously snobby when it comes to what name is on the outside of a perfume box. Who freakin' cares!

Me personally, if it smells good,
I like it. It's not like the celebrity/designer who made it personally put their DNA into every bottle and it's going to contaminate you. It's not like she sat down and mixed every bottle. A perfumer made it, she ok'd it, and she and the perfumer/perfume house share the profits of the sales. I know all of the bad reviews on this fragrance are most likely simply because it's a Paris Hilton fragrance.
Slap a Chanel label on the same stuff and half of you would be crooning about how marvelous it is.

That being said, I think this smells great. I am a Fruity Floral, Oriental Vanilla, and Gourmand kind of girl.
I have ventured outside of those olfactory groups from time to time(I have tried straight florals and aquatics),only to be terrified and running back home to the sweeter things.

This is a very pleasant, and non offensive everyday type of fragrance.
I'm not really good at picking out individual notes, but to me this smells like sugared sweet roses, which is right up my alley.

At work I sit at the desk in the front office that everyone has to walk into to enter the building. All day people kept walking in and exclaiming "oh wow, it smells so good in here!". I told one lady it was Paris Hilton and I saw her kind of give that look like "ew, really?", but she said "well it smells amazing!". Case in point right there.

The lasting power is amazing, and the price is unbeatable. I do admit that the packaging and bottle were a little bit of a letdowm. A perfume so sweet smelling should have had a more elaborate and less cheap looking bottle.
The etched fairy on the front is just tacky. But again, it's the juice you'll be wearing, not the bottle or the designer.

People should have more of an open mind about fragrances. You may be missing out on something you may really enjoy because you're so preoccupied with whose name is on the label.
Who cares if it's a celebrity fragrance, or a "drustore" fragrance, or "cheap" or whatever?!

On my dresser, I have everything from Revlon's Fire and Ice to Creed's Love In Black. Realize that when fragrances are expensive, it is not neccesarily because you are getting a more quality product. You are just paying for packaging and advertising for a big name. Stop being a snob, cause you're missing out, people!If it smells good, wear it!

guest_moonruby
guest_moonruby

Paris Hiltons fragrances are either stale and synthetic smelling, or they're smelling like tackier versions of other designer fragrances. On the whole - they all lack imagination.

guest_aa
guest_aa

I have this perfume and i really like the smell.The bottle looks nice with the fairy in the middle of the bottle.

arladanielle
arladanielle

I tested this today and it is way better-smelling than Can Can. Maybe it's my floral preference or the strong peony and lotus combination. After an hour the patchouli and gardenia took over, and after another hour softened to a dreamy scent. Would recommend it to ladies in their 20's as this bottle spells ADVENTURE!!
Oh but then I'm in my 40's and i love adventure,too.

HelloLovely27
HelloLovely27

I do agree that this perfume smells very similar to Juicy Couture. It is nice has high quality as it does have the tiniest bit of the chemical background that some cheaper fragrances can get. Over all i think it is sweet slightly powdery floral fragrance, and i think it would be amazing for someone to get if they loved Juicy Couture but didn't have the money to spend on that one. x

Darling Starling
Darling Starling

If you have a cabinet or closet in your house where you keep cleaning supplies and you have ever opened and smelled that closet, then you know the scent of this perfume. To me this scent is so overly synthetic, but not even in a pleasant way. This smells a lot like Dawn dish detergents mixed with some other cleaning supplies and a touch of mildew. I would not recommend this... ever. Well maybe i'd spray it into my toilet to make it smell clean?

yayank
yayank

friend of mine gave it to me, her sis bought it for her but she doesn't like it
well i like it but this is not really my fave fragrance and i am not sure if i gonna wear it
so i gonna keep it in my wardrobe i guess...

Robynlovesperfume
Robynlovesperfume

Yes, I also agree that this scent smells VERY similar to Juicy Couture, with the exception that Fairy Dust is a lighter version of it. The bottle looks very cheap, much in the same way as her Can Can, which are both so disappointing because they put so much work & effort into her picture that's on the box. At the very least, the juice inside smells nice for both.

gucci
gucci

FAIRY DUST is very fruity and floral kinda powdery but it's a very mature smell it kinda smells exactly like juicy couture but it's dry down is like a stong patchouli musky drydown

Mr.fililocololo
Mr.fililocololo

Fairy Dust is fruity and super floral it smells just like juicy couture but yet not long lasting then juicy gardenia take the whole part in fairy dust

guest_disalee
guest_disalee

I find Fairy Dust to be a scent for an older woman. An older woman who is young at heart. I think my grandma would like it. I also like it but really feel its a grandma-smell. At first its a strong flower note mixed with some white wine. I can really smell the alcohol. There is something interesting about Fairy Dust, maybe its the wine, but it doesn't make me wanna wear it. Even if i was a grandma.

sorbearmui
sorbearmui

At first I resisted to buy it because I thought it was a copy-cat of Juicy Couture. But after I sprayed it on my skin for a while, I detected nice thick floral note instead of floral gourmand scent. I found it was a bit different from Juicy and I started to like it. But I will only use it as an alternative to Juicy as Juicy is so pricy and I don't want to use it up so soon. Moreover, I bought a tester bottle which I think the price fits the quality...

Annie_D
Annie_D

Another cutesy fragrance, I think geared toward the younger crowd. There are tons of fruity-florals in the begining, the most prodominent note is the peach. I don't sense a lot of florals after the initial burst. I think the vanilla cream begins to make an appearance and mixes into a peachy vanilla mix, which is fresh and young.

sharyssa

I have to review this again and say this is such a nice fragrance it does remind me of Juicy Couture but then again it sort of smells like Fabulosity by Kimora lee Simmons during the dry down.I sprayed some of this on my coat yesterday and it is still going strong it is in the dry down and reminds me so much of Fabulosity.I really like this one! Everyone do you really think P.H. fragrances are good? I know they are selling so someone likes them! I like Can Can alot but I am starting to like this one equally! Well done fragrance in my opinion!

Trvevil
Trvevil

Yes, I agree this one smells like Juicy Couture. Not quite strong as it (less juicy, but better projection), but this has good staying power. Juicy Couture disappears from my skin in two hours. It's a + for Fairy Dust. After 2 hours it still is on my skin and reminds me of Curious. Dry down comes after 3-4 hours and smells like dry down of Curious too, but with something a bit different. By the way it stays ok, on my fragrance eating wrist I can feel it now for 7 and a half hours, it even survived dish washing. However I thought that it would smell like fairy vanilla scent, but discovered Juicy Couture with a Paris Hilton name on it. This is rather yucky in summer. But! In dead of winter... it was time then I actually killed the bottle.. fantastic white perfume! [We have pretty harsh winters~] I'm thinking of seconding this bottle.

The bottle I agree is plain, but I don't feel it needs more to it. It's just minimalistic and package is really beautiful.

guest_Moi
guest_Moi

I smelled it once and it smelled like those canned peaches you can get at Tesco. In short horrible I almost choked and died. It might be a nice perfume if you like florals and Paris Hilton allthough.

ramiske
ramiske

Until I read these reviews, it never dawned on me how much Fairy Dust smells like Juicy Couture--no wonder I like it. The floral notes are a bit different, and it isn't quite as strong as JC. But I'll definitely keep wearing it till the bottle runs out.

I wish the bottle were a bit prettier--I expected more from someone who plasters photos of themself all over the packaging!

sharyssa

I sampled this at Ulta today and I like it. It was surprisingly good! Smells ALOT like juicy couture and I like the bottle it is actually pretty in person. This will be my next purchase!

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

I can't believe what a Rip-off of Juicy Couture this is. It's so obvious. A cheaper version though, as it doesn't have HALF of the lasting power

MartinVain
MartinVain

I was expecting more from this perfume, to me it was a total let down, it was way to powdery for my taste. It had to much going on.

Malibu
Malibu

On first application the scent is sweet. It is a fruity sweetness however, not a candy sweetness.

The sweetness soon fades as the floral notes in the top & heart notes develop. I can’t wear a lot of floral-heavy fragrances as I suffer from migraines, but I haven’t had a problem with FAIRY DUST.

The creamy base is soft & isn’t actually that sweet. It goes close to the skin, so gives nice, subtle warmth to the wearer.

I love this as a casual, everyday scent. It’s a breath of fresh air to be able to wear a floral fragrance.

It is easy for any woman to wear; both my mother & 14 year old sister use my bottle.

Allegra
Allegra

The ingredients of this fragrance seem rather interesting by description, especially gardenia and lotus. But the bottle and name are just odd considering that it is likely targeted to (young) women - how many of us would buy such a childishly named and cheap-looking fragrance?? I totally agree with mcenanyv who writes that the package looks completely unfinished. So it does, really!

mamamia
mamamia

i just can't understand WHY PARİS HİLTON!????? there are many popular celebs why Mane USA choose her name to make perfumes

cdawnn1
cdawnn1

This smells like a rather sickly floral to me. I find it to be very sweet. There are many better fragrances for young girls out there. This is my least favorite of all Paris Hilton's perfumes. It angers me that whenever I am at the mall testing fragrances, one particular pushy saleswoman keeps trying to say I'll like this much better! Just because I am young does not mean I will buy anything with Paris or Britney behind it.

guest_Themonkey
guest_Themonkey

I have it and I bought it because it smells exatcly like the tinkerbell cosmetics kids perfume I used to wear as a kid ( you know the people that has the peal-off nail polish for kids and the lipstick and stuff) They all had the same fragrance, and Fairy Dust smells just like it. I dont think it was trying to copy Juicy Cotour, but the tinkerbell cosmetics smell (which would make sence, fairy dust, tinkerbell. Get it?)

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

It has an echo of Juicy Couture yes but this one doesn't smell very good.Fairy Dust is trying to copy the packaging of Feerie from VC&A.Is this legal?

guest_guest101
guest_guest101

I think it doesn't smell much of Juicy Couture, but yes it could have been put together much better. I like the bottle and packaging.

FairyDust
FairyDust

This smells like a very bad knock-off of Juicy Couture, or a very stale version of it. Not original at all! Paris, aren't you a wee bit ashamed? With all the resources you have, couldn't you have paid a designer to come up with something more unique than this? Was it not possible to have extended your brain and creativity a little more than copying someone else? And not a very good copy, I might add. This has an awful note that lingers afterward that is noxious and annoying. It's a scrubber! The bottle is like everyone says. It looks VERY cheap, unfinished. The whole package, bottle and perfume, is cheap-looking and cheap-smelling.

What were you thinking, Paris, really? I think I know. You were just thinking how to make quick money by riding JC's coattails while waiting for another photo shoot op to pose provocatively with a teddy bear, right? Makes perfect sense.

perfumejunkie
perfumejunkie

I think this smells like Juicy Couture

ILOVEEEPERFUME
ILOVEEEPERFUME

i agree this bottle is too plain
she should have added some fairy dust to the bottle!
a little glitter would have done it for me :-)

Fairy Dust by Paris Hilton 2.59 out of 5 based on 529 ratings and 209 user reviews

EDP Mini 0.34oz
PARIS HILTON FAIRY DUST for WOMEN by Paris Hilton EAU DE PARFUM ROLL ON .34 OZ MINI
EDP Mini 0.5oz
Fairy Dust Perfume by Paris Hilton - 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Fairy Dust by Paris Hilton TESTER for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz
Fairy Dust by Paris Hilton TESTER for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz
Gift Set 3.4oz
Fairy Dust Gift Set by Paris Hilton Gift Set for Women Includes 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray 3 oz Sparkling Body Lotion 3 oz Bath Shower Gel
Gift Set 3.4oz
Fairy Dust Perfume by Paris Hilton - -- Gift Set - 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray 3 oz Sparkling Body Lotion 3 oz Bath Shower Gel
Gift Set 1.7oz
Fairy Dust Gift Set by Paris Hilton Gift Set for Women Includes 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray 3 oz Body Lotion 3 oz Shower Gel
Gift Set 1.7oz
Fairy Dust Perfume by Paris Hilton - -- Gift Set - 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray 3 oz Body Lotion 3 oz Shower Gel

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Paris Hilton Fairy Dust fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Paris Hilton Fairy Dust, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fairy Dust by Paris Hilton. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fairy Dust by Paris Hilton represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.