Designers » N-Q » Aromatic « Groups

Heir Paris Hilton for men

Heir Paris Hilton for men
dislike

leather

Heir by Paris Hilton is a Aromatic fragrance for men. Heir was launched in 2006. The fragrance features leather, sandalwood, amber, patchouli, lavender, musk, fir resin, balsam fir, mandarin leaf and bergamot.

Leather Sandalwood Amber Patchouli Lavender Musk Fir Resin Balsam Fir Mandarin Leaf Bergamot

Heir Fragrance Reviews

mohdjana7i
mohdjana7i

I've tried this along with "Paris Hilton for Men".
PH for men is waaaaaay better and much more pleasant. This one smells cheap and feels like I squeezed a lemon right in my nose. One of the worst fragrances I've ever purchased and I regretted it big time.

However! Paris Hilton for men is really one of the best fragrances for men that I've had, and it's one of my favorites. So clean, fresh, yummy and perfect.

jerrod.young.12
jerrod.young.12

I had this once, a few years ago, was given to me as a gift, this is a very very average cologne, nothing special, smells pretty cheap but it's not the worst either, will i ever buy it again? - most likely not.

Ken Perry
Ken Perry

Paris Hilton Heir for men is one that I really hoped that I would like.

The scent is slightly synthetic at first but settles down nicely. It has been done before and is generic, boring and weak. Its well below average but has the saving grace of being more pleasant than perspiration and unoffensive. You cannot overspray it and maybe Paris Hilton was tired of the frat boy type colognes that get overused and oversprayed *cough* *cough* LeMale.

This is the weakest cologne that Ive owned yet. It has poor longevity and very little sillage. If the idea behind Heir was to be for a man who walks in a room before his cologne does then Paris Hilton succeeded. Its a cologne to use around people that don't like colognes, are sensitive to colognes, and do not want to smell them. If you want a cologne that's inoffensive, barely noticeable, and almost not there then this is your goto signature scent.

Like many colognes it is a bit heat activated and it is light enough to merit some value on exceptionally hot days when you are outside in temperatures 100 degrees or above and you know that you are going to become a sweatbox. I do not view this as a fall, winter, or spring cologne and would avoid it in summer except on days it is scorching hot.

The box and bottle are boring and Paris Hilton couldn't even be bothered to grace us with a lovely picture of herself on the bottle. The sprayer is weak enough and the combination of presentation is bad enough to earn a deduction on the final grade.

My grades are thus:

Scent 61 out of 100 or D-. (Generic and inoffensive)

Sillage 33 out of 100 or F--. (You can smell it if you try, but nobody else)

Price / Value 40 of 100 or F-. (You will need extra sprays to smell it)

Compliment Factor 0 out of 100 or F----. (Nobody can smell it and if they do its not special)

Longevity 20 out of 100 or F---. (Gone in minutes unless you are perspiring heavily)

Miscellaneous ... -10 on final grade. (Subpar sprayer, boring bottle, Plain blue box without a picture of Paris)

Overall grade 37 out of 100 or F--. (Terrible Buy when compared to others)

I would not repurchase this product and would grade it a strong avoid.

.......

Bottom Line

I don't even know if Paris Hilton has smelled this or why she put her name on it. Two words to describe it are lazy and weak and maybe that's what she associates with the Heir's that she has met.

Should I ever be fortunate enough to take Paris Hilton and take her on a lovely fun filled date and wear Heir; I could easily imagine her breaking up with me an hour into dinner via the reason of not wanting to date a man wearing such a cheap cologne.

headofstate
headofstate

Very standard composition, nothing original here and it won't win you over if you are looking for originality or exceptional uniqueness. Still, this is a serviceable modern creation that owes much to the common vintage emphasis on leather and balsam fir blended with lavender and pungent citrus. It's been done thousands upon thousands of times before and you can find 100-200 colognes like it in any European fragrance depot. Heir's advantage? They happen to be asking a lot less to take this rather boring bottle home with you. All the same, its's not as awful as many here attempt to depict it as and it certainly smells nothing like bleach. Dryer sheets? Now that's a different story.
Paris Hilton Heir is your common aromatic with citrus and lavender on top, The bergamot is very bitter and pungent off the top combined with the rather synthetic and loud lavender that owes something to the Perry Ellis house in Florida. Once it flickers down, you are left with a rather generic and uninspiring musky synthetic leather with a hint of mandarin leaves and fir. It quickly recedes to a skin scent within the first 45 minutes of wear and never really shows a good deal of gregarious personality, much like Paris herself, but it seems rather fitting for office and casual wear when the nose just wants some time off and needs a simple body odor blocker on a warm afternoon or humid evening. You get what you pay for here, this is dirt cheap online and performance is extremely spotty in regards to longevity with sillage consistently soft and shy. Will test this a few more times and then edit with a definitive answer on longevity.

Jomoves
Jomoves

For some odd reason this makes me feel that I'm a grown up Richie Rich, all ready to hop into my solid gold helicopter before going for a dip in my swimming pool encrusted with diamonds!

In terms of other reviews, sure, it does smell a bit like a cleaning spray but practically every mainstream perfume smells like either laundry products or hair conditioner these days, so no point getting all picky about that.

I get a nice citrus burst and then the musk base follows through. I normally love rich, dense scents, but these are not always wearable in the office on a day to day basis. This is the one I reach for when I think my nose isn't up for vintage Lagerfeld or Tom Ford. I get a good 5 hours out of this one and that's fine with me.

Mdox407
Mdox407

I just got finished writing my reviews for "Paris Hilton Man," and "Just Me For Men."

Here goes my order of the best of the three.

#1. Paris Hilton Man
#2. Paris Hilton Heir
#3. Paris Hilton Just Me For Men

Paris Hilton Heir doesn't smell as synthetic, or as over-the-top citrusy as "Just Me" does. However...it doesn't smell as amazing as "Paris Hilton Man."

This fragrance to me, smells pretty manly (but only for the ages of maybe...15-mid 20s.) It deff isn't a mature scent. It smells like your typical cologne, but with this fragrance, I get just a TAD bit of sweetness in it, which does JUST ENOUGH to make it smell good and make it pretty unique.

Honestly, I have never smelled a fragrance that smells like this, so that is a plus.

Longevity + Projection = average.

Longevity - About 3 hours.
Projection - Only about 7-8 inches.

But then again, it is only $20 on amazon, so not bad.

My recommendation : Try it, as it does smell good! But maybe get the 1.0 ounce or 1.7 ounce bottle so that you spend as little as possible to see if you like it.

Odiee99
Odiee99

I'm a fan of Paris Hilton Just Me and Paris Hilton for Men, but this was just horrible. It smells like some kind harsh bathroom cleanser. I purchased a bottle for $10 bucks and I had to give it away. It's just way too synthetic for me.

Brahmsfourth
Brahmsfourth

This is a very pleasant and attractive fragrance. I have received compliments wearing it. I agree with the reviewer who said that some people's negative opinions of this fragrance may be a bias against Paris Hilton.

sflores777
sflores777

Smells very cheap. No longevity at all. I wouldnt pay 5 buck for the biggest bottle

torturedsolitude
torturedsolitude

I really like Paris Hilton's debut mens cologne. So in no way am I biased. But, Heir in my opinion smells terrible. Not only is it synthetic and of poor quality but the scent itself I find to be quite unattractive. Its an overbearing and obnoxious scent with weak lasting power.

Paris Hilton for Men is miles ahead of this guy and Just e.

esteban747
esteban747

It's really lame and a shame when people criticize a celebrity fragrance based on the celebrity.
Yes, I don't like Paris Hilton, there is nothing interesting in her persona.
But I bought this fragrance a few years ago, just because the price was interesting.
And I was surprised of how good it was. This is not going to sweep you off your feet, or make you rhink you discovered the fragrance of all times.
It's fresh, modern and understated. Simply as that.
Do I like Paris Hilton? NO.
Do I like Paris Hilton Heir? YES.

Herna274
Herna274

I absolutely enjoy wearing this scent, its fresh and clean and very classy smell! totally recommend it for a true gentlemen!

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

I love this! I'm a huge Paris fan after I met her back in 2008, since she was a sweetheart.

My best friend got me this for my birthday, and I wear it all the time. It's fresh, clean, and citrusy, and it works in just about any weather.

This is the first time I've ever successfully worn something that combines citrus and leather, that doesn't smell like old urine. This makes me smell fresh without making me smell like orange peel.

Everyone's hating on this, but I notice that almost every negative review is from someone who's wearing something very high end..Seriously, why are you holding Paris to Guerlain standards?

This fragrance is very reminiscent to fresh pine needles, for me. If this is what bleach smells like, then sign me up to clean houses on a regular basis, because this smells pretty damn good to me.

stinkerweed
stinkerweed

Lemon furniture polish. Only redeeming quality is the fact is doesn't last long and the drydown is less offensive. Whoever developed this must have been having a really bad day. It might work with some types of body chemistry, but mine is not one of those. I received it as a free sample - and it was worth every penny :)

Sharpnoodles
Sharpnoodles

I like it after wearing it a few days. At first I didnt. Smells clean and fresh !

At first I thought of it as "salaryman aftershave,"' as Luca Turin has called some scents (it's harsh, common, and not appealing on any level to me). Then after an hour or so it was much better. The fir and leather came out, though not enough to give this one any kind of "wow factor." There seems to be a bit of a soft, vanillic note, I'd guess amber, to take the harsh edge off, and the musk is nice. In some ways this is like Bijan's V.I.P. for Men, with fir instead of iris. If Cuiron is too sharp, strong, and "synthetic"/metallic, then you can give this one a try if you don't mind the opening. I don't understand the idea that this has an ammonia-like quality. It's reasonably natural smelling overall and especially once you get past the opening.

UPDATE: Far into the drydown I can finally smell the "mandarin leaf" and it's nice/natural but subtle. Overall, the drydown is certainly pleasant if not strong enough for most people

guillermostf
guillermostf

"eau de detergent".

KaelanLovesPerfume
KaelanLovesPerfume

This fragrance, is not nearly as bad as people let on. Personally, i wouldn't wear it, but i dont wear many mens colognes, at all. The Lavendar and Bergamont notes, are VERY intensive. Those two, mixed with some musk, and you have Heir. I am a known Lavendar hater in anything, so that is the reason i would not wear it. Also, it kind of smells like a cheap BOD body spray. I bought this as a christmas gift for my brother, and out of curiousity, i spritzed it on myself. It's not an annoying, cloying fragrance, as you get with most lavendar scents, but infact a skin scent. The scent lingers for a while, but stays very close to you. It does project slightly, but for the most part, it hugs your skin tightly. Not for me, but deffinitally not a bad scent.

Jackson Spines
Jackson Spines

Too strong and cheap smelling. Gave me a horrible headache. Very synthetic to the nose. There was nothing to me that stood out as being nice in this fragrance at all. Ended up giving it away.

Ariesboy
Ariesboy

THIS IS HORRIFICALLY BAD!
Threw it in the bin.
Ozonic. Cheap. Nasty. All round Failure.

waine
waine

I will not even explore this simply as it is made by a celebrity whom I do not like at all. It is funny how a name can be so important in the choice of a fragrance.

Can anyone else relate?

Renato
Renato

Given some of the other reviews, I can only conclude that people must have very nice smelling brands of bleach in their countries.

I was a bit disappointed intially with Heir, as it was only good for about four hours on me. So I doubled the dose to about ten sprays - and I was impressed.

This summer hasn't been that hot so far, and I've found myself reaching for Heir quite a lot. It gives me that out of the shower type freshness very nicely without the sharpness of my other summer favourites (Chrome, Tommy T, D&G Masculine).
Regards.

pablOSO
pablOSO

Eau de windex

or

Clorox pour homme

PerfumeAddict23
PerfumeAddict23

I got this really cheap when Perfumania was having their huge "End of the Year" sale. I'm pretty sure I got the giftset for under $30, which included the 3.4oz spray, the little travel size one, body wash, and deodorant.

I must say that I really enjoy "Heiress", the female version of this, so I thought I'd give "Heir" a try. I liked how soft it was. The scent wasn't overpowering for a guy cologne and it was a little sweet and spicy.

The bottle is cheap, because the cologne is cheap. I'm not that worried about it, and obviously if you're looking to buy a high quality perfume, you aren't looking at Paris' fragrances anyway.

Overall, this cologne is good. It's not my favorite, and the downside of it is the fact that it doesn't have a lasting power at all (it lasts on my skin/clothes for about 2 hours and then I have to reapply), but it smells good, and it's cheap. I probably won't be purchasing this scent again when I run out, but I would recommend it to a friend.

Jason
Jason

Much too similar to Davidoff's Cool Water (which is something I personally cannot stand!)
Yes it does have kind of a White King/Bleach scent after about 15 minutes.
A lot of the bergamot becomes evident after a while and it does remain quite leathery but I can't detect any of the supporting notes at all. Not on my skin anyway.
All in all, an okay every day fragrance or something to freshen your gym bag.
The scent I'd give a 4/10.
The longevity I'd give a 8/10. As much as I fairly disliked this fragrance it didn't seem to wear off for about 6-7 hours. Which can be a good or bad thing depending if you like the actual scent.
In terms of the cost, I bought a 100ml (3.4oz) EDT bottle at a chemist for AUD$29.95. Reasonable I think.
I wouldn't be caught dead wearing this fragrance though, even home alone. But that's just me :)

thatsmr2usir
thatsmr2usir

This is a nice scent for a teenager or early 20 yr old. It is sweet sorta fem and light. The longevity is POOR.. Smells like windex! So for that I gave it a negative rating!

toysoldier89
toysoldier89

hm... I LOVED Just Me for men but Heir seems a bit dated and doesn't have that flare I'd expect from the heiress who makes it. I'd say don't waste your time.

instantjim
instantjim

My username "instantjim" was given to me by my wife many years ago: she claims that I am impulsive. She is in some respects right.

Even with my impulsive fragrance purchasing habits, I could not be tempted to part with the $15 Australian (about $13 US)for 3.3 oz of this fragrance. Three good sprays on my wrist and all I got was some insipid lemon.

Yes, it does smell like bleach. I am not sure how much of this stuff I would have to apply to be able to detect the other purported notes, but I'm sure the staff at the store where I tried it would have tackled me to the ground long before I reached that point.

It has been said that PH fragrances are "targeted" or remind one of gay men, gayness or gay bars. To this I can say but one thing: HEEEY-AAAY!

It is truly an aromatic and the first time I smelled this I thought been there and done him, err...that. But that was a free sample vial and it was not until I got a 50 ml SPRAY that I noticed the different levels of Heir. I know, right? Paris Hilton? More than superficial...you'd be surprised...

On first spray there is something very pungent about this (balsam fir?) and the citrus topnotes seem loud, out of balance but as the heart develops,(I'm sitting here typing and it's almost as if the scent strip I sprayed it on is giving me the olfactory equivalent of a come-hither stare)the gooey resins with the lavender and elemi (a wood free white incense)take seemingly unrelated, common materials and blend them into something intriguing and almost exotic. The press release lists ironmusk in this and I can only assume it is synthetic musk with a metallic twang to it and that it is quite shy. We come to the base of this unusual yet somehow familiar scent it is S.A.P. (the industry standard sandal-amber-patchouli{Lite patchouli})just like so many others but with a stylish suede twist. (Amazing how one litttle accesory can change a whole outfit) The truly stylish are the ones who find something a little different and make it their own. It might be the THING today and passe tomorrow,the fact is you tried it no matter what anyone said and now YOU know. Don't be a sheep, find your own way...

Sillage: okay
Longevity: slightly above average
Overall: 3.5/5

The thing I learned about Heir was just because some-one or thing is loud or different don't shun it. You may look in its heart and find something wonderful and strange yet warm and lovely and the bottom line is we are, when you get down to it: all the same on some level, don't judge...LOVE

rithacha
rithacha

Upon first application, Heir smells just like bath soaps. It wasn't the crisp sun-dried soapiness of aldehydic fragrances, but rather the mushy, moldy, sitting-in-water-for-too-long stink of dissolving animal fat. Off-putting to say the least.

Luckily, Heir redeems itself a few hours into the drydown, where it lightens up and reveals a sweeter, almost aquatic, aroma. Really quite nice, with the lavender subdued and the ambery greens taking front and center. No leather, but I do enjoy this part. The lasting power is average for an edt so, unfortunately, this portion of Heir's lifetime is only a few hours.

I still can't get over the nastiness of the first impression, and I'm amazed it managed to transform into something remotely decent. If we were casting for Beast in Beauty and the Beast, I'd nominate Heir. Nor in a good way.

nanoct
nanoct

ITS A VERY SUBTLE SMELL, NOTHING NEW, THE SCENT IS VERY LOW, I COULNDT PERCEIVE IT WELL, nada del otro jueves

Oh, this is horrid. It does smell like bleach or some sort of cleaning solution, the previous reviewers do not lie.

What's even worse, the sillage is incredibly strong, so by the end of the day you'll be feeling nauseous.

How can I possibly describe this scent? I'll start with citrusy, an overload of sharp and sour citrus notes. This is shortly followed by lavender and fir which tries its darndest to blend but fails miserably. To top off this nightmare composition is an extremely synthetic leather note which thankfully proves to be rather mild than bold.

What can I say, Paris Hilton hasn't impressed me with either her perfumes or colognes. I really wanted at least one good one from her and unfortunately this wasn't it. I guess I'll keep hoping.

Talat001
Talat001

This scent smells exactly like fresh clothes and nothing more. I got this as a gift for one christmas and ever since it has made a great room freshener or a great gym bag spray. Most people think I'm kidding, but I'm not. I would never wear this as a cologne, but it does work well for freshening laundry, bags, lockers, anything but you. This is nothing better than a febreeze scent.

andy
andy

total gimmick very commonplace scent with no distinctive edges to it just another citrus frag that has already gone out of style

ahmed ehab
ahmed ehab

HOW THE HELL CAN PEOPLE SAY ITS A NICE FRAGRANCE !! it suuuuuuuuuuuuuuxxxxx like bleach and jasmine that dont combine together , dont ever blindly buy this one or ull scamed . its very bad and not worth it at all . its like a recipe for nausia and sickness .

utterly ridicoulos

guest_ParisFanx
guest_ParisFanx

Ive Got This One And Paris For Men I Much Prefer This One 10000% Its Much More Masceline And Although It Still Dont Last Long Enough For My Liking It Lasts Longer Than Paris For Men Its Much More Masceline Her Straight Fans Will DEFINATELY Prefer This One Although I Have To Say Im Still Not Satisfied Im Hoping Just Me Will Give Me What I Want From A Fragrance As Her First Two Have Kinda Dissapointed Me But This Ones Deffinately Better Than Her First 100% :)

vesper
vesper

smells..acrid and alcoholic. no redeeming qualities whatsoever.luckily, it fades away within the hour.

The best way I can describe Heir by Paris Hilton is that it smells like a boys' high school locker room circa 1989. I suspect she basically mixed Cool Water with a little bit of Curve and a little bit of Kenneth Cole Black and put her name on it.

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

This has to be the WORST cologne I've ever smelled. It smells like some kind of bleach. Her first one is the best

MartinVain
MartinVain

Ive heard good things about this one and it has lavender which is great since i love the smell of it. I need to smell this one.

MonarC
MonarC

This fragrance is disillusion for me. It smells fresh but nothing special. "Paris Hilton for Men" is way better!

Maddyrain
Maddyrain

A nice fragrance, more masculine than the first release of Miss. Hilton. But, it is also very, very, veryyyy light. The smell vanishes within 2-3 hours.

Heir by Paris Hilton 2.67 out of 5 based on 82 ratings and 42 user reviews

Paris Hilton Heir Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Sample
HEIR PARIS HILTON for MEN by Paris Hilton EDT VIAL ON CARD MINI UNBOXED
HEIR PARIS HILTON for MEN by Paris Hilton EDT VIAL ON CARD MINI UNBOXED

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Paris Hilton Heir fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Paris Hilton Heir, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Heir by Paris Hilton. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Heir by Paris Hilton represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.