Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Just Me Paris Hilton for women

Just Me Paris Hilton for women
dislike

Just Me Paris Hilton for women Pictures Just Me Paris Hilton for women Pictures

Self-confident owner of the hotel chain Hilton presented her perfume Just Me in 2005. It is as charming and glamorous as Paris herself, it introduces trendy notes of cocktail of flowers and fruit, which will not leave you unnoticed. Designer is Steve Demercado and this passionate touch of Just Me perfume introduces fragrancy raspberry, fresh and juicy bergamot, pink pepper and powdery violet. Seductive heart introduces notes of lily of the valley, iris, freesia, white rose and ylang-ylang. Powdery, soft and gentle note of Tahitian vanilla, Egyptian sandalwood, sensual musk and light tone of woody accords create the base of Just Me. The bottle is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml edp.

Violet Raspberry Bergamot Pink Pepper

iris Freesia White Rose Ylang-Ylang Lily-of-the-Valley

Sandalwood Musk Tahitian Vanilla Woodsy Notes

Miracle

Just Me Fragrance Reviews

alemaiden
alemaiden

Para mi es similiar o tiene el estilo cremoso y muy femenino del 212 de C.H. pero super picante!!Se siente mucho la pimienta rosa y es muy almizclado y fresco, super femenino y de larga duración, muy buena fijación... me recuerda a los perfumes que usaba una maestra de mi primaria... tiene olor a mama, no me parece sexy, se entiende? Gracias.

theposhest
theposhest

Was not my favorite, if you are like me, opened the box & spritzed a bit here, there & cant return it; mix it with another perfume it makes a great base.

kryziz
kryziz

Horrible Horrible perfume, smells like chair and polish

sp89123
sp89123

i sniffed the bottle, liked it and sprayed it on my wrist. ONCE! within five minutes i had a splitting headache.i tried washing it off.several times with soap but the thing wouldnt leave my skin...ughh..this one not only gave me a headache..but also a severe throat pain ..kind of bitter at the back of your throat fragrance.. i dont know if that makes sense but damn..this ones a scrubber immediately on me :(

missu1111
missu1111

Of all the Paris Hilton fragrances I have, this one is my least favorite. There's nothing specific that's wrong with it, but it smells like nothing special. It's a bland mixture that seems to be just thrown together. I tried it a couple of times and then sold it. I did contemplate on keeping it after my husband complimented me about it though, but he couldn't point out what he liked about it. The sillage is so soft though that I doubt anyone else smelled it on me. But since my husband liked it it can't be all bad and hence my suggestion once again...try it before you buy it!

francess.raymundo
francess.raymundo

This smells like 1 of my faves: Gucci Envy Me

snowbunny007

I'm on my second bottle now. I didn't think I would even wear the first bottle, but I drained it! It's perfect for everyday wear in the summertime- just what I was looking for! I am really liking this light fragrance.

evereyes1078
evereyes1078

Im not a fun of celebrity perfumes but out of curiousity
i tried this one. Im not disappointed, this one is really wearable. Light, fresh and it does smell like my fave Miracle. Nice one Paris.

Camilla91
Camilla91

I was on a date tonight and couldn't think of any perfume I should wear, so just grabbed this one. I have to say my date was very happy about my choice, I was complimented many times and told not to change my perfume ever :) Of course it is the first time we met so he doesn't know about my perfume obsession yet :)

radzzzz
radzzzz

Find no faults with this. It works for me..am a floral/fruity perfume lover so am happy i got this.

maianh83
maianh83

I just bought a 50ml bottle today and I absolutely agree with Purrbaby : It reminds me of CanCan ( the "make-up things" vibe of Cancan ) and it also reminds me of the green vibe of Paris Hilton first bottle.

Purrbaby
Purrbaby

It's a mix between Paris Hilton's Can Can perfume and her Paris Hilton scent. I like it, I just wish it lasted longer.

mad.kat.96
mad.kat.96

I got a sample vial, and sorry its nothing like miracle to me, which i love. I found this piercingly sharp and headache inducing.. Never got to any vanilla or fruit, maybe just my body chemistry but I tried it twice and had to wash it off both times.

arwen38
arwen38

I just purchased this perfume and I definitely agree with the other reviewers...it does smell like Miracle and I love it! I also own Miracle, which was my signature scent for many years. I do enjoy the raspberry, vanilla, and pink pepper notes on my skin. I will definitely go back and purchase another one for my sister.

Liebchenn
Liebchenn

Dislike!

I reallyyyyyyyyyy don't care for this one.

Initially this is decent enough with a bit of lemon freshness to it, but the woods are hands down what kills it for me. They kick in pretty quick and make this headache inducing after a few minutes or so

It's a shame she just didn't leave the woods out, I think I would've liked this a lot more.

esteban747
esteban747

yesterday I bought PH Just Me ( I also bought Fujiyama Homme). The price was $9,99, so I thought, well I'll give it a try.
First thing I notice was the cheap plastic cap. That's when it crossed my mind the idea that maybe this was so cheap because it was a just a regular body spray. But no, this is the perfume.
Anyway, I didn't like it. It's sweet but not too much, the thing that bothers me the most is the continous synthetic raspberry scent.
and by the way, one of my coworkers said that it smelled like Miracle. and I was surprised because is the same thing many other reviewers say.
I don't know, this smells like a perfume m,ade by a little girl who was naming all the cute little things she likes in life, like butterflies, berries, flowers and fairies. Sweet and fruity, if that's your cup of tea, then Just me is right for you (and at a great price too!).

snowbunny007

I just got a bottle of this online. I read several reviews that stated it smells very similar to Miracle by Lancome. Well, I have never tried Miracle, so I do not know about the similarity. It does remind me of Baby Phat Goddess a bit, in that sheer fruity/floral way. It's not a complex scent in that it does not seem to display a large number of notes on my skin. I mostly detect a citrusy fruitiness followed by a dewy and cool rose, that fades to a soft and non-descript floral.

When I first spray it on, I get a sharp and sour, mixed fruit accord. It reminds me of a bowel of fresh and slightly unripe raspberries, with a few drops of white venigar. It's not 100% pleasant. It fades quickly down to a normal and light fruitiness with rosy florals then entering the composition. The rose is dewy and almost aquatic before becoming drier in texture. This happens at around the 10 minute mark. The heart is mostly about rose mixed in with some sheer citrus and unripe berries. The drydown remains the same until about the last 30 minutes, when a very light (almost imperceptible) vanilla and very sheer wood accord enter into the rosy/fruity mix. Then, altogether they fade into thin air.

Sillage is moderate
Staying power is about 3 hours
Pros: A fresh and modern, soft rose accord
Cons: A soured top note that seems unfresh

Good for just wearing on casual days at home or running errands.

bailarina

OK, I got me a little bottle. I tested it on my skin and the opening was very flowery (rosy). Then it got a little spicy. After 30 minutes it smells like mandarin orange (must be the bergamot+rasberry) with a hint of flowers. It smells very much like Miracle.
I actually love the fact that it is more flowery and mature than Paris' other fragrances (I like variety). I'm thinking maybe it goes all wrong when use with certain skin chemistries because I really don't see how this could possibly be a stinker.

bailarina

Fragrantica on the Pink Pepper note: "Although technically a pepper berry, it doesn't smell spicy, but rosy" I though that was interesting to share.

hannie5
hannie5

I am sure this smells great on some, but sadly it didn't work for me. The Pepper and Wood notes are just a little too much here. Like others have mentioned I too agree that this fragrance is similar to Miracle by Lancome and VS Very Sexy For Her. I want to add that it does remind me a little of Avon's Herve Leger Femme.

cherry_lips
cherry_lips

Not very sweet perfume, on my nose it's more floral than fruity. At first it reminded me of Avon - Pure Blanca. The pepper note I detect is very syntetic imo and I can't stand it.On my skin it lasted four hours.

CORCOR
CORCOR

Headache inducing! smells like cheap perfume.

Bella Amapola
Bella Amapola

A nice and safe perfume, in me it smelled like a tangerine.

mirul
mirul

paris hilton is genius! always making dupes~~LOL~! save my money alot!

yuliabarca30
yuliabarca30

No está mal, pero nada en especial es mas bien casual para mi :/

Louise Graves
Louise Graves

I love Paris Hilton's Just Me. Pink Pepper is one of my favourite notes. I get the pink pepper first up. Amazing. Gradually the Lilly of the valley, freesia and yang yang come through. Finally balanced with sandalwood. I don't understand why Just Me has got such a bad rap. It is a stand out frag. I didn't go into the shop to buy Just Me. I had another in mind. The girl in the shop suggested I try it on a sample strip coz it was on special. Luv luv at first smell. Once I wouldn't have been caught dead wearing a Paris Hilton frag. Just Me is now my second. I also now have Fairy Dust. Sooooo happy with my purchases

elenamldv
elenamldv

It is a bit overpowering, it's nothing amazing! Little bit goes long way. I'ts okay

Sabrina_A
Sabrina_A

To me it smells like pepper haha, but in A REALLY GOOD way though . It's unexpensive, "classy" and a beautiful scent. What a great combination!

zanny
zanny

the overwhelming pepper scent really makes me feel dizzy whenever i smell it.

tyekristopher
tyekristopher

it's not as BAD as everybody makes it out to be...I find this one to be grown up paris... but I can see why it wouldnt be everybody's cup of tea... I think fairy dust was the bad one out of the bunch but that's JUST ME.... get it? LOL

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

On me this smells like cleaning solution. Nothing about it really stands out.

JMonroy98
JMonroy98

i bought this as a gift to someone. When i smelled it at the store i didn't like it . I think the reason people hate this is because the strong pepper opening. Give it some time it will turn into something else. I think is one of her best ones and one of her STRONGEST!

amy1983
amy1983

Just Me is quite different than Paris's other perfumes. It's a light,soft floral. It doesn't smell like something a young person would wear. But I don't mean that in a bad way.It just doesn't smell like something Paris would wear. I am 41,so for my age group this is a good pick. To me, it kind of smells like lipstick in a good way. The bottle looks like something a body spray would come in,but believe me this smells legit. My only gripe is that the lotion is very watery and drippy,which I found to be unusable. Other than that,this scent is one of my faves.

misslovely
misslovely

This perfume is quite similar to a perfume that I used to wear. It is similar to Lancome Miracle but this one is too peppery.

Ellie_Love
Ellie_Love

Seriously, there is nothing more generic than this one ): a fruity berry-ish... thing. Not worth it unless you want to smell like strange cleaning product.

emilia1985
emilia1985

I love this perfume! it smells like Miracle!

abbylorenn
abbylorenn

This may sound a little weird, but I kept smelling the tester strip of this every 10 minutes, and every single time, I thought it smelt like the same thing...Celery.

nena18sept
nena18sept

this smells just like miracle by lancome.. but of course is alot cheaper!!.. it's a nice everyday scent and it's fresh, perfect for spring and summer

NYCTiffany
NYCTiffany

This perfume is probably one of her worst ones and i think it accurately reflects her personality. Its boring, over rated, Dull, is "famous" for no reason. On me it smells like wet wood with some cheap flowers.Its not an offensive scent but you wont remember it (its kinda like its creator) At least she named it right lol its totally Just her. I imagine paris does smell like wet wood, cheap flowers and hair spray..

SandraV
SandraV

This smells like a watered down version of VS Very Sexy on me...not bad for the price especially since I can't wear the VS scent.I am-however-not a fan of pepper in perfumes.It is a very tricky note and if not done right can actually cause a scent to smell stale.This perfume is right on the border but still wearable.I couldn't wear VS Sexy mostly for this reason.I haven't tried Miracle in years but I seem to remember a resemblance:)

hannahighheels
hannahighheels

i bought the heart-shape limited edition bottle for this.
i don't know why people dislike this sweety sexy fragrance.
for me, this one is makes me wonderful.i feel like it 'just me' have this great scent.

i do love all Paris Hilton perfumes range.they are awesome ^^

imyvet
imyvet

I had PH JustMe in a heart-shaped bottle version on a discounted price a few years ago. I agree that it is a SSS (sweet strong sexy) fragrance. Paris has her success in making celebrity perfume business, and I LOVE this sweet one for an exception that I am usually addicted to white foral scent as a matter of fact. I also find its cheaper replacement in Jeanne Arthes~Love Generation Pink~.

fobia
fobia

I don't really get why there are so many dislikes on this... I don't find it as loud as some of her other perfumes.. and not as sweet either... which is a good thing imo. I like that it's a bit different from her other perfumes. There is a note in this that I reallly like. To me it seems mostly inoffensive as long as you only spray a few times.

Justina_Joureaux
Justina_Joureaux

I use this perfume sort of as an air freshner... I spray it around my room, and on my clothes when they come out of the dryer, and at the end of the day (it takes like 24 hours for it to calm down) they smell amazing. It becomes a sweet, soft pretty scent.
However, I can NOT wear this scent directly on me. It smells INCREDIBLY Strong and cheap, and it NEVER fades down. It's a choking scent. Very overpowering.
Before I bought it, a girl I sat behind in class had it, and I felt like my nose was on fire everytime she moved.
For those of you who wear it and can't smell it on yourselves (as you sometimes can't) and think it's not an issue - you're probably setting off allergies everywhere.

menka
menka

It's very sensual and sexy.It's just like... miracle.
I like it, but my husband loves it.

ilovesmells
ilovesmells

This perfume to me is fruity, floral, powdery & musky. It does not smell expensive or luxurious, it smells like something a teen or little girl would wear. Top note is very strong alcohol scent & spicy, the middle note is floral; ylang-ylang, rose, lily of the valley & the base note smells fruity, sugary, sweet. The lasting power is awful! It lasts less than an hour on my skin. It really smells like a cheap air-freshner, its disgusting. Overall, I don't love this perfume & won't be re-purchasing it. :/

aromajunkie
aromajunkie

I don't even pay attention to who makes a fragrance, what counts to me is whats in the bottle, not who's name is on the label. I get so tired of trying to find informative reviews on scents only to be bogged down with everybody's personal opinion of X person and their olfactory endeavors. Anyway, yes, this does smell like Miracle. That's why I had wanted to try it. Miracle was my favorite fragrance long ago and I had forgotten about it. Then I was browsing through reviews on here and found Just Me, which probably 75% of reviewers said was almost a duplicate of Miracle. I'm low on funds, and besides, Miracle is hard to find where I live, so I thought I'd give Just Me a shot. The first sniff gives me a juicy wet pink peppery spicy floral with slightly fruity glaze. I know why one reviewer said it smelled of pencil shavings! I get that smell too, but I have to work at it and be thinking "pencil shavings, pencil shavings, pencil shavings" at the time. For $11, this is a fine perfume that does smell an awful lot like an old favorite. I love the top notes so I spray a little here and there just to experience them again. Not that I need to do that to keep the fragrance going, as it lasts me most of the day with just two or three sprays. Smells clean and spunky and like flowers, but not shy little wildflowers in the breeze. These flowers have some energy!

lilax0
lilax0

I got this for my birthday but it came in a cute, heart shaped bottle :) To me, this perfume is pleasant, but nothing special and it's not the type of perfume i usually go for. Would i buy this again? No :/
Love the bottle though. I'd give this perfume a 3/5

Ingrids
Ingrids

This is the Paris´ first perfume I didin't like. It's really overpowering to my nose and can't stand it. Nothing floral-fruity there, at least to me. The intensive pink pepper is hard for me to handle, made me think that the fragance is a little masculine. Maybe I will give it a chance soon, since everybody is saying is a "cheap Miracle - Lancome", I´m curious.

Hayven
Hayven

I don't know if it's because I got an old bottle or what, but this smells like pencil shavings mixed with Lysol. I like other Paris Hilton perfumes, but this one was the worst.

douxe
douxe

Ugh, this perfume. I don't remember how I got this, but it think it was a gift from someone. This actually smells quite sweet and flirty if it's not spicy or synthetic. After the biggest turn off opening, it turns to one of my Palmolive shower gel. Although I like Palmolive, I don't recommend this. And Just Me doesn't smell like a prostitute even if Paris is. It smells like Barbie's body - plastic.

stellalove
stellalove

So like Miracle by Lancome. I like this alot cheaper, and a great work daytime fragrance

Halvah
Halvah

I don't care for Paris Hilton at all, but I love Just Me. It's almost identical to Lancome Miracle onmy skin, but more fruity and less spicy, maybe slightly less elegant, but just as feminine, fresh, happy and vibrant as Miracle is. Of course Miss Hilton's fume is much cheaper. Since I love Miracle, I love Just Me as weel, and I don't smell anything cheap, synthetic, old or anything negative in it. It's a scent five out of five for me.

lindsey88
lindsey88

I'm surprised so many people disliked this. It is one of the few perfumes I didn't get sick of before finishing the bottle. It lasts long and continues to smell good long after applying. I really really like this perfume.

takeasniff
takeasniff

For those who say this smells like a prostitute and you know who you are, I don't agree. It is a little like Miracle but more floral and sweet. It does last a long time. When first sprayed it is very sharp, spicy and a little chemical but it soon softens and is a lovely fresh floral. It is cheap to buy smells almost like miracle and is available everywhere. I too get compliments when wearing this. Oh and since when have you ever smelled a prostitute and if you have then what are you putting them down for along with the perfume. You either know one, hang around with one or something or you have made this remark because you are ignorant and rude. I do not appreciate my perfume referred to as the smell of a prostitute. You may not like the perfume then get over it and put an intelligent review on here.

sylvestina
sylvestina

gooosh i jux bought this..first reaction ''wait that old lady smelled exactly like this'it wasn't something i will use but it was very pleasant...i have all paris hilton perfume but this is not bad...but i think i will use it when am free to stay home...over all not bad

joyceisblasian
joyceisblasian

I absolutely love this scent BUT ONLY if I mix it with Paris Hilton's original scent. The combo of the two scents makes a unique signature blend and I've gotten many compliments wearing it. I don't wear it often though.

Snow_Bunny10
Snow_Bunny10

When i first smelled this a friend of mine had a sample and i loved it. but when i got a bottle it was totally different. it smelled nothing like i had remembered it smelling. it was too musky for me so i dont much care for it.

pinkmuzic
pinkmuzic

i have the other one of Paris Hilton the Heiress that i've loved for a couple of month & was non-stop weiring it! loved the scent so i decide to try another one! at first i was Woh!!! that's flower right??? didn't like it at all so i've put the bottle away for couple of months NOW!!! SPRING TIMES the birds are signing (my heart too) and i wanted to smell soft delicate flower so i searched in my fragrances collection & found this one i've decide to try it again ! and then BAM!!! WOW IT IS A DELIGHT SCENT VERY FEMININE, FLOWER I LOVE THAT SCENT I feel really feminine when wearing it :) I AM so happy i haven gave up this one :) very WOMENLY SCENT
i love that!
the STAYING POWER IS... A*M*A*Z*I*N*G ALL DAY LONG YOU'LL BE FEELING SENSUAL DELICATE WOMENLY :)
i will by again for sure LOVE!! MY NEW FAVORITE FLORAL SUIT ME :)
i think we have to say that PARIS IS THE WOMEN :) LIKE ROSES

pugnose
pugnose

Smells like warm celery to me. On me and everyone else....celery. I guess I don't need to say that I don't care for it.

bemaillard
bemaillard

A mi esta fragancia se me hace súper similar a miracle, si te gustan los olores florales y ligeramente dulces, este es perfecto!
¡súper femenino!

tenshilove
tenshilove

una fragancia horrible y taaaaaaaan barata

bubblem3
bubblem3

Por que la gente sigue poniendo dislike? :S
No es un perfume horrible! its just an 'ok' scent!

skki
skki

MY ALL TIME FAVORITE !!! I would cry if they discontinue this . This one is a strong floral and I can also detect the pepper note. I recieve a lot of compliments when i wear this more than any perfume I wear .I wear this and honestly this lingers on my skin I wash my clothes and I can still smell it, I don't really care about Miss Paris but I love her perfumes .

butterflyfantasy
butterflyfantasy

powdery but fresh

rotcgirl
rotcgirl

Why do people keep giving bad reviews on this perfume? It smells so good. It is however a bit too strong but it's a scent that makes you feel clean and fresh. like you just stepped out of the shower. It's very musky and powdery. very fresh and clean.

parishiltonsiren15
parishiltonsiren15

Paris Hilton's Worst Fragrance. This is the Only paris Hilton Fragrance, I Do Not Like. I Literally Cant Stand it. I Have heard about this fragrance for years, and i have always wanted to try it, but Nobody ever Had it. So the other day, i was on vacation, and i went into a perfume store, and Saw it sitting there. I Couldnt wait to smell it, and When i Finnaly Did, i was so Dissapointed. This smells like an old LAdy. Not for teens at All. The Only People who i would reccomend this to, is Women, 70 +. Now, i see why this fragrance is not hardly sold anywheres.

Monos
Monos

I don't usually buy celebrity perfumes, and I got this one for work but I ended up liking it. it's sweet & fresh. Really nice frangrance ...

putri
putri

my friend has it, i sprayed once on myself but i didn't really remember how it smelt. kinda sweet and fresh, maybe? but i'm looking forward to try it some more later.

Vamy69
Vamy69

I know this perfume is not a well loved scent by many but I have to confess I really love this. It smells very fresh and bright and lasts forever on me. I tend to get lots of compliments on this when I wear it and it just plain makes me get into a happy mood when I am wearing it. I guess you could a call this scent a "mood elevator." Fresh, clean and happy! Love it!

Emma x
Emma x

i bought this thinking it would be like pasris's other fragrences (sweet candyish) but it just smelled like grass or wood. something just plain, i get a hint of rasperry but nothing strong, and its only a hint.
The fragrence basically smells like one long note of wood and grass. not my kinda perfume at all, i ended up giving it away to my cousin! x

Rosaflor
Rosaflor

I love this because is Identical to Lancome Miracle! That's all I'm going to say! Oh yes, the only difference I see THE PRICE! That's all!

RoRoSe
RoRoSe

OMG no smell no lasing power ,, hate it !
hate it alot ,, i bought it without smelling it because of the seller advice :s
and now we are using it as a spray for the bathroom looool :p

jessigirl
jessigirl

I hated this one when i first got it. It smells like burning plastic and frsh fruit, but i will admit that as it dried on my skin it smells lovely!
EDIT: I was in the hospital the other day and I kept smelling this perfume...but then I realized it was the plastic tubing that was connected to my arm... yeah this fragrance is disgusting.

missyheart888
missyheart888

I love this perfume. although the package is look cheap but the smell can create signature. I dont know why and how but my people loves me more when I wear this and they keep smelling me...and Im loving it.

If you sweaty person, don't buy this. If the weather is too hot, I dont recommend.

For me, this is the best affordable perfume that you can use for clubbing...if you want young hot guys chase you out. Coz its very sexy-flirty-sweet signature.

secretcrush
secretcrush

I got a bottle of this yesterday... I do think it smells very similar 2 Miracle but less heavy...Its long-lasting, grown-up, lady-like and best of all CHEAP!!! This one was money well spent...

guest_jenden
guest_jenden

It's kind of cheap but it always ends with compliments when I am wearing this. :)

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

This smells like a synthetic fruit punch. Good for spring and summer but if over sprayed it can be annoying. A young girl may like something like this. Staying power really good!

sharyssa
sharyssa

Unless I tested an old bottle this really stinks! It smelled like rancid fruit. I wanted to buy this one but not now.

mery09
mery09

Floral fruity ,sweet sweet sweet.For me is such an ordinary fragrance but i dont know why I receive so many compliments when I were this.

seaghostdusk

I took a risk on buying this thinking it would smell great. I was wrong. It is not like any other scent that I know,but not in a good way. It kind of turns my stomach. I am very reluctant to try any of her other scents now.

chiva
chiva

This scent is very elegant, although on me it smells sharp and strong.
A floral fruity for sure! I cant detect any vanilla in it.

guest_Debbiecup
guest_Debbiecup

nothing to brag about and i would think someone as beautiful and sexy as ms hilton would smell so strongly sour. I see her more as sweet and peachy

frangrant1000
frangrant1000

this scent reminds me of a little girl playing grown ups. its so floral, yet gentle, but it has a weird sharp twang in it. it's exotic and the staying power is great.

mjqueen
mjqueen

the bottle looks good shiny pink stuff inside the bottle was open at the store and i was standing a meter away and i caught a whiff of just me
im one for floral fruity scents and i liked it at first but then i applied it to my wrist and thought "miracle?"
i left it on for 5 minutes and the same note that annoyed me in miracle began to dominate PINK PEPPER its just terrible different but just terrible
id even go far enough to say it deserves that name instead
this is a %100 percent knock off if it wasnt for the pink pepper it would just be another fragrance
i will be nice and say this fragrance does last long though very strong very cheap good projection if you are one for pink pepper or you like miracle and spicy fragrances enjoy... but if you dont avoid!

karlee79
karlee79

very soft , feminine, clean and powdery, I love it. This is perfect for any age old or young, even a bit sophisticated. This reminds me a bit of white hot summer by the body shop, so it would be good for summer also. Im going to buy me a bottle soon as I can. This perfume and can can are awesome.

delphine67
delphine67

A cheap smelling perfume.Just like Paris.

Its awfull

guest_Liliu
guest_Liliu

This one smells really alike Miracle but younger, cuter n doesnt make me headache like Miracle. It also has reasonable price.

seaghostdusk

This scent is not a stand-out kind of scent--I would catagorize this as a powder scent more than any other note. I tend to love the powdery scents. Destiny by Marilyn Miglin is my #1 fragrance in the world and it is a powder scent. I don't find this very floral,but I would sum it up by calling it a fruity,powdery,vanilla scent.It is a pleasant and soft scent for daytime or work.

AhsiaMay
AhsiaMay

i dont like this perfume at all! i bought it and sprayed it on...i smelled like an old woman! ugh! i took it straight back to the store.

bartenderbabe
bartenderbabe

Compliments, compliments, compliments. I don't know why, but people love this stuff. It's not one of my favorites, but I always get complimented when I wear this. Why? Because it smells good. It may be a cheapie, and we may not care for Paris, but she did good on this one.

guest_Lucia 1987 Benitez
guest_Lucia 1987 Benitez

I had the gif set of this with the shower gel and body lotion and I like it.I think is not to sweet and the body lotion is wonderful.My cousin have it too and she like it very much as me.

guest_Kimberly
guest_Kimberly

I love her Siren perfume, but this one seems very unisex. So I don't like it. I would rather smell girly. So I am giving it to my son, minus the pink.

This fragrance is a really basic fruity floral and a blantant rip-off of Miracle by Lancome.

Although I don't like Miracle, I must say that it smells much nicer than Just Me. This fragrance is very strong and synthetic, especially in the opening which is made up of weird plasticky raspberry and bergamot and overly strong peppers. It was a shock to my nose.

After the spicy opening, Just Me develops into a predictable soapy/shampoo like floral blend. It may smell passable if applied to the hair, but on the skin, Just Me smells like you've rubbed shower gel all over you and forgot to wash it off.

The lasting strength is actually quite good, it lasted a fair while on my skin. Unfortunately I just can't imagine anyone wearing this. Even my thirteen year old cousin who loves Paris Hilton, hated this. I think this fragrance really has to be loved in order to be bought.

lanimar
lanimar

I bought this perfume after Paris Hilton Fairy Dust. This is a very girly/becoming a-lady-scent. Not sweet at all on me. It is a breathe of fresh air. If you like to feel a very good morning, wear this perfume. Not heavy at all. I can wear it all day. The only thing I do not like about the perfume is the name, "Just me", it would make other think its ordinary and cheap. It's not.

I have got this perfume and i hate it ...it is way too sweet and heavy.Even sniffing the bottle makes me feel sick ! this has put me off trying her other perfumes :(

Oh Sugar
Oh Sugar

If it wasn't for the low price, I probably wouldn't buy it, but it was actually very cheap, so I got myself a small bottle. I have to admit that I'm posivitely surprised, it smells very nice! It's like fruity soda with a bouquet of fresh flowers, and a hint of spicyness that gives me an association with some kind of an expensive drink served on summer parties ;) Because of pink pepper it is sexy and intriguing, which is what I adore in perfumes. The bottle is pretty and perfectly fits in a purse. I'm very pleased with this purchase!

StephD
StephD

I once had this, but gave it away. The scent is very nice- it smells very strongly of pepper, and woods. It will leave you unnoticed. However it is too strong for me, I didn't have the personality for it. It is for very strong, independant girls who want to walk into a room and get noticed. And it's definately a smell for colder weather... I can't imagine wearing this in the summer! But it's a great scent nevertheless. Just not for me.

britfly
britfly

Smells just like some sort of baby powder. There is also something in this that produces a foul smell. Not a big fan of this.

CurlyWurly
CurlyWurly

A shameless rip-off of Lancome´s Miracle.
I don´t like it.

jtsmith09
jtsmith09

I got this fragrance for my friend, i think it is a really nice fragrance, not the best but still lovely.

brightelena
brightelena

This is an okay perfume. It doesn't smell bad , but it's not my favorite one either. I wear it sometimes on and off. It is too strong for my taste.

Mr.fililocololo
Mr.fililocololo

Just Me is very floral and powdery very mature and sophisticated it's a very berry like fragrance super long lasting

I can smell the raspberries a bit but mostly, it just smells old, like the prototype of what a standard "perfume" smells like.

guest_quotes
guest_quotes

it says that paris hilton has a few good perfumes but just me isn't one of them! "try can can" that is the quote!~

kugkng
kugkng

My friends has this and she wore it on our party the same day that I wore the Lancome miacle that I though it very famous in my country at that moment...My oh my !!! I have to stay away from my friend otherwise all other people 'll understood that we're live together and use the same personal stuff !!! T.T coz it's very similar each other... -*-

scentnature
scentnature

my bf gave this to me for a gift. i don't hate it but i don't like it either but suprisingly enough i had finished the bottle, maybe only because it was the only perfume i had at the time and bf expecting me to wear it whenever i was with him. the only funny thing about it is that when i got to the last spray, i was actually starting to like it but not enough for me to buy it just to have it again.

hollivomitsyou
hollivomitsyou

i received this in a trade not expecting much and now feel pleasantly surprised. sweet, powdery, soft and feminine... also i think it could be worn without age being a factor. i could wear this as could my 16 year old stepdaughter or my 70 year old grandmother (as long as you didn't tell her it had anything to do with paris hilton of course).

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

I had this. I had to basically force myself to like it. This does smell just like Lancome's Miracle. Paris Hilton's fragrance don't age very well. I finally gave it away

Robynlovesperfume
Robynlovesperfume

I have this one, and while I like it, it does smell an awful lot like Lancomes' Miracle, only Miracle is nicer. Wish I had smelled Miracle before buying this one because I feel it would be a waste of money spending more on something so similar:(

Malibu
Malibu

JUST ME is very easy to wear. It's not too sweet, not too fruity & it's not too floral - all of the notes are blended very well. It just is.

Scent wise; the strongest note for me is the pink peppercorn - sharp & tangy. It contrasts nicely with the floral notes of lily, iris, rose & violet, so neither individual note overpowers me. The woody base wasn't very noticable to me.

Overall `Just Me' can be worn anywhere during the day; work, shopping or lunch. For evening wear look elsewhere; 'Just Me' is a bit too casual.

Cherub573
Cherub573

Inoffensive, but forgettable. It is not very sweet to me. The notes indicate Tahitian vanilla and raspberries somewhere in there, but I really don't get any of those. It's a blend of tame florals, and some musk. This scent would be good for daytime. Lunch with the parents, maybe work. It's proper and feminine for a young woman, but a bit boring to me.

Trvevil
Trvevil

I like this perfume. For me this stands out because of pepper note. It's really enjoyable and nothing like old lady!
After while it reveals soft vanilla-woody notes.
Seems they wanted to recreate the wild rose scent + added a pepper. This scent has right amount of sourness just like wild rose smells.
I'll say it's just like Miracle, only Miracle is more spicy and has ginger too. I'll say I prefer Just Me, because it's like yummy pepper here and soft floral vanilla with woods which is more 'my style'. It's a rip-off anyway, I find it a bit stupid that her fragrances remind me of other, but these has better staying power (Not particularly this one, Miracle stays long) and ironically I like them better for that reason.
Unlike other floral fruity fragrances, this seems not soapy.
I enjoy it so much. It's so cozy to wear when it's cold outside.

Inani
Inani

smells like sour tea.it's just awful!

Allegra
Allegra

Smells like an old lady?? Heck, don't think so because it isn't anywhere near the likes of Chanel perfumes, which are the indisputable old lady fragrances if any :) Just Me is light, fresh and fruity and obviously targeted for young women in their teens or twenties. It's a nice first-ever fragrance for someone in that age range.

imey
imey

i think all ms. paris's perfume the same, not one i like, but just me ws different, fresh and sexy , well ms paris, i think this is the best of your perfume :) and after hours i can smell the soft of woods (base note) hmm...next on my "must have" item

iam2sexy4uris
iam2sexy4uris

Beautiful Bottle, but that's about it. Smells just like Lancome Miracle. That is all.

dolita
dolita

this perfume is very oriantal and warm and the vanilla is very noticable in it i perfere can can than that one

Nazireh
Nazireh

smells horrible and I don't think it was well put together. If ms. Hilton has so much money she surely should be able to make better perfume that doesn't smell so cheap.

sylvie.hu
sylvie.hu

i didn't like it in the store, have a concrete smell which i don't like.. i don't know, it's an OLD smell, not for young girls. i think so

guest_Zoe M
guest_Zoe M

Paris Congrats!!!!!!! I think that the celebrities doesn't know how make good perfumes (britney's scents aghhhgg) but this one, it's very sexy, sweet, strong, perfect for all ages and it's Eau de Parfum.

2007

Eau De Toilette
Paris Hilton Just Me Eau De Toilette, 1 fl oz
Paris Hilton Just Me Eau De Toilette, 1 fl oz
Eau De Parfum 1oz
Just Me Paris Hilton Perfume by Paris Hilton, 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Just Me Paris Hilton Perfume by Paris Hilton, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
JUST ME PARIS HILTON for WOMEN by Paris Hilton EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
JUST ME PARIS HILTON for WOMEN by Paris Hilton EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 1.7 OZ
JUST ME PARIS HILTON for WOMEN by Paris Hilton EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ TESTER
Gift Set 1oz
Just Me Paris Hilton Gift Set by Paris Hilton Gift Set for Women Includes 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray 3 oz Body Lotion 3 oz Shower Gel
Just Me Paris Hilton Perfume by Paris Hilton, 3.3 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Paris Hilton Just Me Eau De Parfum Spray 30ml 1oz
Paris Hilton Just Me Eau De Parfum Spray 30ml 1oz
JUST ME PARIS HILTON for WOMEN by Paris Hilton EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
JUST ME PARIS HILTON for WOMEN by Paris Hilton EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Gift Set 3.4oz
EDP Mini 3.4oz
JUST ME PARIS HILTON for WOMEN by Paris Hilton SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ BODY LOTION 3 OZ SHOWER GEL 3 OZ EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY .34 OZ MINI
Gift Set 1.7oz
Paris Hilton Just Me Coffret Edp Spray 50ml 1.7oz Body Lotion 90ml 3oz Shower Gel 90ml 3oz Mini 7.5ml 0.25oz 4pcs
Paris Hilton Just Me Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Paris Hilton Just Me Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Paris Hilton Just Me fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Paris Hilton Just Me, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Just Me by Paris Hilton. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Just Me by Paris Hilton represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.