Designers » N-Q » Aromatic Aquatic « Groups

Just Me for Man Paris Hilton for men

Just Me for Man Paris Hilton for men
dislike

marine

Just Me for Man is a pair to the female Just Her fragrance, launched in 2006 as an aromatic – aquatic perfume by the rich heiress Paris Hilton, designed by Jean-Louis Grauby. The goal of this scented composition is to be noticed, and it is, as Paris herself describes, unbelievably seductive. A playful breeze at the beginning of the composition with sparkling notes of lime, mandarin, blueberry, citruses and green grass caresses and refreshes us, leading to the heart of nutmeg, lotus and incense. The base is rich with patchouli, Amazon oakmoss, woody notes, amber and musk. It is available as 50 and 100 ml edt.

Mahogany Lime Black Currant Patchouli Oakmoss Cloves Sage Incense Bergamot Tangerine Lotus Crystal Amber Lemon Sea Notes

360° Red for Men
Acqua di Gio

Just Me for Man Fragrance Reviews

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A musky summer frag which is very affordable and value for money..

I applied 6 heavy sprays...

0 - 1h 45 mins - 1 foot projection. This is 60% the same as Acqua Di Gio with the 40% difference being an added black currant twist. I really like this frag, though it is fair IMHO to say that the blackcurrant twist is quite poor and lacking in quality; it is like cough syrup, though I don't care as overall I really like this frag

1 h 45 mins - 3 hours - 7 inch projection. Linear frag

3 hours -4 hours - 4 inch projection. Oak moss starts to come through. The moss is not too smoky and quite light and done very well

4 hours - 8 hours - Close to skin. So similar to ADG

I got 50ML for £8.99 online which is great value.

This is an ADG clone however Perry Ellis 360 Red is even more closer to ADG.

The black currant in this stands out and means it could be both night and day time - infact this is a frag which could be used any time during the year, though many may prefer Summer.

I much prefer this frag to Paris Hilton "Him" - that frag starts well and all lemony but the smoky oakmoss ruins it after 3 -4 hours, so i was nervous about buying this one - thankfully the oakmoss in this frag's middle is done possibly the best I have ever smelt - its not too strong and subtle

Very Good

alexander.cobabe
alexander.cobabe

This to me smells like a leather boot full of salt water and crushed up florals. I don't love it much myself but it is my most complimented fragrance so far. Cant beat the price. It's longevity and silage are pretty good for such a cheap perfume.

Paris Hilton did something right for once.

luvandmiss
luvandmiss

Amazing one for cheap price!
It really impress me - Much like AdG. However, it's clearly that not at the same citrus as AdG.

To me, Just Me seems fit to spring or fall more than summer but could be wear all time of years in tropical country.

Mdox407
Mdox407

I am a 23 year old male. I own all 3 of paris Hilton's fragrances for men, "Just Me for men," "Heir," and "Paris Hilton Man."

This fragrance doesn't smell bad, but its extremely citrusy, almost sour. And of her three fragrances for men, it honestly is my least favorite.
My faves:

1. Paris Hilton Man
2. Paris Hilton Heir
3. Paris Hilton Just Me For Men

The reason being what I said above, its almost so citrusy, that is sour...it almost just smells like some citric acid/juices mixed with alcohol. Not an amazing smell (very synthetic smelling) and just too simple and citrusy. Heir features more of a "man" smell while it isn't over bearingly sweet or citrusy...it has the "man" touch in the fragrance, and Heir seems to be just a tad bit sweet, but just the right amount, (and not a citrusy sweet).
And with "Paris Hilton Man" I cant pick out any particular notes, but that fragrance just smells AMAZING!!

My recommendation: If you are really set on buying Just Me for men...buy it on amazon, but ALSO buy Paris Hilton man and try them together to compare. The biggest 3.4 ounce bottle of both fragrances are only $20 on amazon.

said.mubarok.96

Yap , I try this frag and love it. so fresh just like a juicy and fruity drink in a hot tropical Bali island.

rossw117
rossw117

Too sweet for me. But will save it for the summer months when I feel it may be more appropriate.

said.mubarok.96

Just because all this good reviews I decide to order this fragrance , hope to feel the same as you all.

brett181
brett181

I bought this perfume blind after reading a few of these reviews but am now very happy I did so. I really like the freshness of this fragrance. On my skin the lime and ocean notes blend well and smell fantastic. I also notice the Blckcurrant which gives the mix a fruity flavour without being sweet or cloying. This was a pleasant surprise and at a bargin price. Go for it! Grab a bottle for the collection.

Nando Arce
Nando Arce

This fragrance smells so good,it smells sometimes a Little bit like coolwater notes,wich is awesome.

Raidersteveo
Raidersteveo

Smells like Acqua di Gio - check. $12.99 for 50ml - check. Embarrassed to reveal the name - check. I like it and I smell great - check. 'nuff said!

Saeidreza
Saeidreza

Very similar to ADG, lasts longer, its people pleaser. Bottle and sprayer sucks!

jinksy93
jinksy93

Who ever says this is similar to Acqua de Gió has obviously ever smelled it. Disgusting.

dosojosnegros
dosojosnegros

this is nothing like aqua di gio. it is cheap and disgusting smelling. 360 red is much better but even that cannot compare to vintage gio. my advice to all who are in search of a close knock-off of gio is to save your money and buy just that. there is no comparison.

obah
obah

Absolutly fantastic..........

Scent 9,5/10 (Fresh, sweet, aromatic ect.... Just Love it)
Longevity 9/10 (10 hours on skin, 2 days on my cloth)
Price 10/10

My Signature perfume wich cost 1/3 from my A-Men Thierry-M :D

theaegranite
theaegranite

I love this scent! You have a balance of earth, fruit, grass, and flower accords to make distribution of the notes swift.

I smell mohagany, a blend of fruit, oakmoss, and flower; then the rest of the earth notes, with the sparkling fruit notes and lotus.

This fragrance performs better in warm climates.

Fahl
Fahl

It has an incredible dark citruses , what I always want to find. No sweetness in my skin.
This could be manufactured with better ingredients, it could be my signature scent , until I find something equal not so artificial.
I wil compare with Acqua de Gió and will update this review.

torturedsolitude
torturedsolitude

i often see quite a bit of positivity surrounding this fragrance online (for what it is in its price range i mean) and after giving it try after try over the past year or so ive finally come to the conclusion that i think its terrible.

it leaves a very unattractive scent on the skin (at least on my skin anyway). its often compared to aqua di gio and besides the fact that they're both sort of "aquatic" fragrances i dont see much connection. i mean i loathe aqua di gio and i even like it better than just me. thats how bad i think this cologne is.

idk if it just doesnt work on my skin personally or what but its incredibly unattractive. if you're going to test out a paris hilton mens fragrance i suggest her first one. the original paris hilton for men is miles ahead of this guy right here.

Bartek87
Bartek87

Wow, i tested today and this frag smells so good,like more darkness version of ADG. Longevity is very good, easily 7-8h with good projection

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

I absolutely adore Just Me! I'm a huge fan of Paris Hilton, after meeting her in 2008, and realizing how sweet and human she is. I've been collecting her fragrance line for a while now, and Just Me is easily my favorite.

It's so fresh, sprite-esque, fizzy, aquatic, and juicy.

If I had to identify the five most prominent notes to my nose, it'd be tangerine, lime, sea water, clove, and bergamot. This is one of those fragrance that doesn't rely on a pyramid structure, but rather throws all the notes at you at once, leaving you the creative sense of interpretation, which I find a lot more fun than predictable pyramids. I can detect pretty much every note in the description, and this fragrance really does cover the board in terms of variety. It has a lot of citrus, marine, spice, and fruit notes, with some light florals and woods in the background.

It is definitely similar to Acqua di Gio, but much better. I find this a lot more interesting, affordable, and worth the price. Acqua di Gio is nice, but predictable and overblown in terms of what it has to offer. Everyone recognizes it, and it's really nothing special...but Just Me puts a bit of a spin on the archetype that Acqua di Gio is using, but using many more fragrance components to give it a more versatile feel.

It lasts decently long for me, considering this is an aquatic, marine citrus fragrance. Those almost never last longer than five/six hours, and this one is no different. But five hours is a nice offering from an aquatic fragrance. It radiates well enough for people to notice it, and it doesn't offend.

If you like fresh, zingy, oceanic scents, this is definitely one you should try out! You'll almost definitely find a good price!

Ecko_rx
Ecko_rx

so i went to macy's to try out AqcuaDiGio on my right arm, soon as i got home i compared it to Just Me, and the winner for me is.....

jUST ME!

Guy's, they smell so much alike, the resemblance is about 91%....

Weird thing also, with ADgio, the scent changed into something else....just something heavier and synthethic? (Its not necessarily a bad thing....)

i always said to myself that when im done with my bottle of just me, i will buy Adgio, but why spend so much money on something like that when JustMe accomplishes the same thing or maybe even be better than AcquDigio?!!

Guy's, definitely i say you should get this, save your money, and skip Armani Adigio.

nicholassua
nicholassua

i have heard about this similarity to acqua di giò
i want a cheap one for my casual wear, beside the glamorous acqua di giò, i bought this Just me
for me, it is NOT SIMILARITY to Acqua di giò, it's not easy to figure out the differences. ADG is sweeter, this Just Me is too aquatic

this smells cheap, not an good alternative
it smells like Nautica more

kostas37
kostas37

this is my Acqua di Gio..cause the original one smells weird on me..very similar..plus u can purchase 3 bottles of this one instead of 1 AdG ;)

4.5/10

cen3petal
cen3petal

Seems like a total mess of a frag when i see the notes, will have to try it

aserranocl
aserranocl

Sencillamente fantastico, por su precio lejos el mejor perfume de verano que he usado.

Porgio
Porgio

Fun, fresh, manly, woody dry down, inexpensive. Worth the low cost, lasts a long time, doesn't project fantastically well.

dac25
dac25

I received my bottle of Paris's 'Just Me', and I absolutley love it. At first spray I immediately recognised a similarity to Escada 'Sunset Heat', of which I also have. That is not bad at all, I love both frags for their summery, fruity contents. I find on first spray 'Just Me' is slighly more spicy, compared to the fruitier Escada. Overall a nice bright fragrance, that smells very good. It is not at all unique, and does need a few sprays to keep it noticeable on the skin. I find I can still smell it after 6 hours. As a summer, daytime frag, give it a go, it is likeable.

imrunning
imrunning

This one tend to whispers(sillage) and the smell fade too quickly,so this is definitely not for extremely hot and humid country....However the smell is really really good.

chri5tin3
chri5tin3

Just came in the mail, I was so excited (im a girl btw :p) but its been on for exactly 1 hour now (1 spray on the wrist) and its quite soft and almost feels like its gonna fade soon? Its warm weather too which is very weird compared to all the reviews saying 8 hours and heavy sillage. I doubt its a fake because I bought it off a very good seller on ebay (online beauty buys). Maybe I needed a heavier spray? The smell is present, just a lot lighter than I expected. Ill try it again tomorrow and see what happens, if not ill be pissed! It smells realllllllly good, like I would jump a guy wearing it (maybe not but u get it haha). Smells alot like adg which is why I wanted to try it before forking out the big bucks. I will update soon...

Has not changed at all. No sillage, longevity doesnt go past 2.5 hours. I can't believe it.

halftwintowers
halftwintowers

I think this fragrance is much better than ADG and 360 red. Just Me separates from the other two with the black currants sweetness, increased projection, and increased longevity. One thing to remember with this fragrance, store properly. If you leave this in the sun/humidity too long the citrus and sweetness will vanish and you'll be left with cloves, oak moss, and patchouli... no one wants to smell like mildew!

j-shades
j-shades

If you ever smelt beverly hills polo club sexy for men then you will like this.. its almost exact.. but shockingly paris last way longer and has a bit more sweeter smell but in a really good way.. hope this helps yall

tastetherainbow87
tastetherainbow87

I got 360 really don't need this one I'm trying not to look pass this one bur the fact she make this yeeeaaahhh maybe one day I will try it

qzka
qzka

I'm (or rather I was) a big fan of AdG so after hearing many opinions about "Just Me" I decided to buy this perfume. It was my best blind buy because for me this fragrance is much better than AdG. Very weak point of "Just Me" is beginning very artificial and annoying but then you can feel pure aquatic and fruity woods combined with floral notes. Great! It's very, very sexy and refreshing one at the same time. Longevity Up to 8-10 hours, sillage - very good. One of my favorite smell for spring and summer.

scentualMan
scentualMan

This does smell like Acqua Di Gio but its not identical. Its actually closer to Versace Pour Homme, which is the best smelling of the 3. Overall, this is more woody and there is a stronger emphasis on the lemon/lime combo and the black currant adds something new to the mix as well. Overall, it lasts very well, though you'll have to spray a few extra squirts to amp up the volume a bit. For the cost, its got AdG and VpH beat but I would recommend the VpH if money is not a factor. I still give this a 8/10. Definitely a keeper.

autumnisover
autumnisover

Just bought a 3.4 tester for $5 and it does smell extremely similar to Acqua di Gio
This is a great cheap alternative

karthiktas
karthiktas

Just today i got Just Me. Hmmm Yes i got many compliments. Projection is good & Longevity 4 hrs. After 4 hrs it gets close to skin, then again i got to spray. Only thing is longevity pretty less. Its best for summer. Girls will love it on u. I Love it. 6/10

The Jumbo Sausage
The Jumbo Sausage

Like most other reviewers, I do pick up the strong similarities to Acqua de Gio, but as rickyfreaky13 has already mentioned, this also bears more than a passing resemblance to Sunset Heat. This combination makes for a really fresh, but interesting scent. This isn't boring fresh, in fact I love this and there isn't anything quite like it out at the moment. I'm still very impressed with Paris Hilton's men's line.

It opens with some nice refreshing, juicy citrus notes, but at the same time it doesn't come off as being too airy and light, and the berry notes keep it from feeling too bright and sharp. The middle and base notes are lovely, green and mossy but remain undeniably modern and come out as a perfect 50/50 blend of AdG and Sunset Heat.

Projection appears to be pretty good and you should catch wafts of this on yourself for quite some time. I've not had this long but the longevity seems to hold up, maybe not quite as long as Paris Hilton For Men, but it's still more than respectable.

This is definitely a spring/summer fragrance, and whilst it'd be suited for a sweltering, sunny day, it'd also go down well in the club, especially on those hot, summer nights. This will definitely be coming with me on holiday this year!

AlexanderHeartXO
AlexanderHeartXO

Yes, it is very similar to Acqua Di Gio. It is not a dead ringer though, and that is what I like about it. I am sick of smelling ADG all over the place, yet I love the notes in it. This one has the same essence, yet is a bit different. I happen to like this one more. Also, this is NOT discontinued as some believe. It is still available (for full price, $40 and $49) at parishilton.com, however, stores like Ross, TjMaxx and Marshalls get it in stock quite frequently at about 20-something dollars for a 100ml bottle. Check those places first, or just wait until they do get them. I would never pay full price for it knowing I can get it very cheap.

RyeJoseph
RyeJoseph

I'm really surprised at what people are saying about Just Me! I definitely smell moss, woods, and incense. So, picture yourself running/walking on a trail with wet moss, damp trees and leaves, and some incense (that I guess would randomly appear out of nowhere). This is an OK scent, and definitely doesn't deserve the hate I think it's receiving. It's a GREAT and quality buy for the sale price it's being sold at. I definitely would recommend this to anyone for a perfect fall/spring or even just a rainy day scent.

brucezzz
brucezzz

ไม่ค่อยชอบเท่าไหร่ กลิ่นส้ม เปรี้ยวๆ

sondang
sondang

Just purchased Just Me for Men, In the opening I can smelll green grass, black currants?, lime and citrus. I think is diffrent with ADG opening that rich of notes.In the end yes its almost the same with ADG. I test in my left arm with Just me and right arm with ADG. My nose can detect that i preferd ADG. How ever with just me price that lower than ADG you can consider to have it.

Chris72
Chris72

Yeah....compliments galore :) Like some have already stated this is essentially a clone of a clone. First it's a clone of ADG then 360 Red. Having said that I own it, I luv it. Believe it or not, women luv this one! Very inexpensive, less expensive than ADG & 360, but smells (to me) just as good as 360! I paid $27 for the 3.4 oz. You can't beat that with a bat!

Auskk25
Auskk25

Received so many compliments with this....love it.

BRH
BRH

Wow! This stuff is good! It should be called "ADG Intense", because it's just like Acqua Di Gio except with 3 times the strength & projection. I actually own all 3 similar scents (Acqua Di Gio, Paris Hilton's Just Me, & Perry Ellis 360 Red), & this is by far my favorite of the 3. I think it stays truer to ADG than 360 Red does. It seems to hold onto the aquatic note & fruitiness of ADG, where as 360 Red instead goes into a spicier, cinnamon vibe that is drier.

Overall, I highly recommend Just for Me if you enjoy ADG. You can't beat the price & the strength/longevity is excellent. (Also, if you're embarrassed to say that you're wearing Paris Hilton, you can always tell people it's ADG or 360 Red:)

rickyfreaky13

O yeah i think i know, isn't it smelled like Escada Sunset Heat for men????

rickyfreaky13

My boyfriend just bought this, n i smell it on him, wow.. this is gorgeous, i really like this one. But i think it's not original, a lil bit sintetic. I thought i ever smelled this in another perfume, but i don't know what it is. N i don't care, i just love it :D

Jason
Jason

This is one of my favourite fragrances. Definitely better than Paris Hilton For Men and Heir.
Lasts on my skin all day! I work in a perfume shop so I'm constantly spraying and smelling endless amounts of men's and women's fragrances during the day, yet I always seem to leave work STILL smelling like Just Me.
Lasts on my skin for at least 7 hours.
Yes it starts off smelling rather similar to Acqua Di Gio, however after about half an hour, it evolves into something with a lot more grapey and you can detect a lot of the black currant.
Also, if you're wearing this, people do NOT consider it to be similar to ADG.
You get a lot of "Oh wow! What do you have on today?" but not once has someone ask me "Are you wearing Armani's Acqua Di Gio".
I bought a bottle of this a few months ago at a local chemist (as it is extremely hard to find these days in Australia) for $39.99 for the 100ml (3.4oz) EDT.
Well worth the price and a HUGE compliment attracter.
Just a shame that I can't find it anymore and I've had to take it easy on the only bottle I have.

I finally got this, and for 15.oo USD for a 30 ml bottle it was quite the value. As stated before I initially wrote this off as an AdG clone, and at first it is, but it becomes something else entirely...

This begins with a very lush fruity blend of green grass, black currants,(not blueberries),tangerine, lime and citrus-this is where the similarity to Gio ends for me. The next phase is slightly spiced with cloves and clary sage and hints at licorice but this too fades as the "sea breeze" blows in with a soft lotus and incense aroma that is heavenly.The subtle and sexy drydown is a little darker than that found in most aquatics and consists of musk, amber and patchouli 'lite';this together with the Amazon moss and white woods makes it just a bit exotic but clean and smooth. I prefer this to Heir but find it less unique than Man...

Sillage: good
Longevity: decent
Overall: 3.75/5

AdG is in my top 5 scents, JM is not, but it is still quite good and very sexy. Although I dislike her insipid TV show and excessive debutante lifestyle, I try not to let my perceptions of her color my opinion of a nice frag that happens to be released by her. While I may not be able to keep an open mind concerning the woman herself, I try to keep an open "nostril" when it comes to celeb-scents in general...and I'm glad I did,I really enjoy this!

ArkangeL
ArkangeL

Blatantly generic from beginning to end and only gets worse after application. In my very personal opinion, celebrities should give up attempting to make fragrances. Maybe it's "Just Me?"

toysoldier89

One of my favorite celebrity stanks! She maybe ripped the smell out of Gio's hands but so did Usher and others. Still love the smell, it reminds me more of Hollister's first unisex fragrance. Which is discontinued along with Just me for men, sadly. Anyways I think it has a long lasting scent, very sexy.

This is the only PH mens scent I have yet to own, for the reasons stated below, I thought it was an AdG clone (you can never have too much of a good thing, right?) and maybe it is but imitation being the sincerest form of flattery I will be getting this in the near future, thanks in no small part to Arkangels glowing review. I often wonder how fragrances can have notes so different and smell so similar...yet each scent is different in its expression on each person so I sally forth to (hopefully) another good thing...

Humphrey Bogart
Humphrey Bogart

You pay for what you get- like most have said this smells almost identical to Acqua de Gio, however the latter is a crispier smelling cologne. That being said Just Me is a decent imitation.

rithacha
rithacha

Just Me reminds me of Diet Coke. Not necessary in the way it smells, but in the stinging aftertaste it leaves in my mouth. The citruses and woods do not blend together smoothly, as if they were all slapped together in some lab without reason. And then there are some sharp elements that bite at the nose like exploding Diet Coke bubbles. I'm looking at the unblended patchouli, uncontrolled greens, and bitter lime. Finally, that splenda aftertaste . . . I didn't know cologne could give you that.

I think Just Me has the potential of being decent, if only they had put more thought and quality ingredients into it.

fingerlicker
fingerlicker

Lemon-lemon-lemon. Good choice if you like that Acqua di Gio type of thing. Longevity is above average. Good fresh casual summer scent.

3.5/5 from me

Veedabestchef
Veedabestchef

i have read alot of reviews about this fragrance...i own aqua di gio for about 5 years now..and they say it smells like aqua which im curious about buying it....im going to try lets see how i compare it to aqua

guest_iceman
guest_iceman

i've recieved alot of compliments whenever i wear this colonge, oddly enough mostly from other men. I've heard everything from "you smell like a real man" to "you smell like fresh laundry" lol

andy

good earthy citrus scent with other fruit to balance it out but i already have aqua di gio, light blue, bellagio and other similar scents

james57821
james57821

This stuff smells just like Aqua Di Gio and Unbound but its wayyy better.its sweeter last longer
i love the name too when people ask me what im wearing im like oh thats just me lol

lalosoto4
lalosoto4

This is one of my favorites scents. Soft, special for a hot day. Great lasting power and girls love it

Perfumaniac
Perfumaniac

Smells a lot like Armani's AQUA DI GIO.
Nice, light, fresh aquatic fragrance with a long lasting power (no need to reapply). Surprisingly good: who would expect something good and tasteful from Paris? LOL)

MiguelHarris
MiguelHarris

A very great cologne more then I expected
the opening is very earthy and natural it's like I was running threw a dark forest at night then, It settles down to this fruity yet masculine fresh scent. I love it and so do the people around me.

toysoldier89

I really really enjoyed wearing Just me for men! I kept buying bottle after bottle until the discontinued it from major department stores. I was so sad, because its what I loved/wanted to wear. I finally randomly stumbled upon it at Gordman's it was a whole box set with deodorant & shower gell oh & a mini pocket spray! I got two for $50. I LOVED IT! went back after my two boxes were empty ....wasn't there anymore :(

sad day.

andy

jus like most celeb scents....... the least skilled celebs try to make scents to over compensate.... yeah its kinda fruity and sweet in opening, but its kinda teeny bopper ish

Leo
Leo

Hmm... the cheap version of acqua di gio.

gucci
gucci

it smells wonderful it's very manly and fresh not better then Paris Hilton for men but it's one one of the best colonges she has made

charlie
charlie

i wore this...and many people commented me... they love the smell... ^_^

guest_surya_vai
guest_surya_vai

Smells very sweet. an intense version of acqua di gio but doesn't have the quality of acqua di gio. Paris Hilton just me for men just smell a bit rough to me not as well rounded like di gio. i have no problem with the lasting power since it lasted about 8-9 hours on my skin :)

Maddyrain
Maddyrain

Jean-Louis Grauby is probably an Acqua de Gió fanboy as its creations, 360 Red (Perry Ellis) and Just Me (Paris Hilton) attempt to recreate the same smell.

The lasting power of Just Me is average, something around 4 hours and close to skin.

It opens quite green, with notes o grass and black currant, but the rest of the development is just the same as Acqua de Gió.

I'd like to suggest a new name for Just Me: Just Acqua de Gió. lol.

Just Me for Man by Paris Hilton 4.00 out of 5 based on 209 ratings and 67 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Paris Hilton Just Me for Man fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Paris Hilton Just Me for Man, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Just Me for Man by Paris Hilton. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Just Me for Man by Paris Hilton represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.