Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

dislike

I have it: 1069 I had it: 846 I want it: 226 My signature: 24

ozonic
Paris Hilton Paris Hilton for women Pictures

Paris Hilton does not need a lot of announcement. Everything is already familiar; she is an actress, model, heiress, always followed by photo camera flashes. This perfume carries her name, it was presented in 2005, as her first perfume. It had to follow Paris, in her extravagance and temperament. It was designed by Steve Demercado and James Krivda, who made the top notes voluptuous and seductive with apple, orange and melon. The heart is opulent, floral, sweet and pure, created of jasmine, freesia, lily, tuberose, mimose and lily of the valley. The base leaves a sweet tone of ylang-ylang, milky-powdery and intensive sandalwood, musk and oakmoss. It is available as 30, 50 and 100 ml edt.

Melon Peach Apple

Fruity Rhythm

Paris Hilton Fragrance Reviews

shushkin
shushkin

This is a bit embarrassing. I have a BIG perfume collection and this is the cheapest one I own but I love it! I usually go for ambery and very woody scents but this is lovely and fresh on me. Yes, it is very sweet/fruity but it is not cloying om me. I'm 50 so not a girl by any stretch of the imagination but yes, I would wear this at the weekend around the house. The sillage is moderate and it lasts 3 or 4 hours on me so not that long. Still, its cheap as chips and I like it but I'm still not going to let my fellow sophisticated friends know what scent I am wearing if they comment! lol

Katrin77
Katrin77

It's yummy and girly and very fruity. I used it in my late twenties a decade ago. I found it a bit dull in the beginning, but grew to like it more the deeper into the bottle I got. I just had one 30 ml bottle, and when it was finished, I was done with the scent. I would never buy it now, as I feel it is too young for me. I prefer more elegant and complex scents now.

PerfumeDudeBB
PerfumeDudeBB

"PARIS HILTON" is one of my go to scents for sure...Just LOVE how fruity it is, and that it works as a year round scent...I've adored this perfume ever since its 2005 release...I have a channel on YouTube where I'm actually reviewing fragrances weekly...Check em out for a more in-depth reviews at YouTube/PerfumeDudeBB :)

Kyi
Kyi

I bought this fragrance blind a few years ago and ended up really liking it. It smells floral, fruity, fresh and clean. It reminds me of a shampoo or soapy scent but more sexy and unique. I've actually gotten more compliments from this scent than anything else I've worn. People always ask me what it is and while I'm embarrassed to say, I can't deny that it's a really nice scent. I wore it sparingly however and after a year or two, my bottle went bad. It smelled really stale and cheap, it's almost like the entire base became bitter and musty. I had to throw it out. A while later, I bought a Paris Hilton gift set that included a mini bottle of this scent. It also smelled off, a different kind of stale but definitely not the scent I smelled from the beginning. Not sure if all perfumes do this after some time or if this one is just more prone to it, but it does seem to go bad after a while. I recently ordered a bottle of the Sheer, hoping it smells like it should or I will probably write this perfume off forever.

I also have Live Luxe and in my opinion, it smells NOTHING like Paris Hilton. I suppose they both share that floral fruity base but Live Luxe is way more fruity, tropical, and sweet. Paris Hilton is more clean/fresh and 'sexy'. I love the 'ozonic' note of it. I prefer Paris. If you like fresh/clean smelling perfumes and haven't tried this yet, give it a chance despite the label.

Sherrywijaya69
Sherrywijaya69

I bought this blindly and many people liked it but the second i smelled iti was like YIKES! This doesnt smell like anything from the description of the notes,it is very strong and powdery,its overly powdery and fruit punchy and floral you might smell like a whore

kittybobmeowpants
kittybobmeowpants

i swear i must've gotten a bad bottle. i had this fragrance before and thought i liked it considering i finished the whole bottle.. but i got it again in a set and it smells... not so great. kind of syrupy and weird. boo.

i'm wearing ralph by ralph lauren and i saw that over 150 people think they smell similar so i wanted to try them side by side but nope. they smell nothing alike.

ralph is a fresh, clean citrus and paris hilton is a syrupy musk. did they reformulate this scent?

Alysha
Alysha

I bought this in japan when I was there for a summer. I think it was a good deal, maybe 10 dollars for 50 mls.

This is kind of sharp and 'perfumey'. I wore it at the time, everyday and enjoyed it. Now, I have so many more choices and wouldn't wear this one again, there are much better choices out there.

I threw out my half used bottle because I stopped liking it.

perfumeglam87
perfumeglam87

I smell strawberries even though it's not listed :)

tessgreenham
tessgreenham

This is honestly probably one of my favorite perfumes that I own, and pretty much of all time, paris seriously knows what she's doing when she's making perfumes.h This scent is really potent and sweet, will LITERALLY stay on your clothes all day and then some, i swear. I didn't know the bottle I was purchasing was so tiny, I've been using it sparingly, I will definitely be getting a bigger bottle of this when I run out. I just want to spray this everywhere all day. This is one of those fragrances that I would not mind if everything smelled like. It goes good with any occasion, spending the day relaxing at home, going to school or work, even going out and having a wild night (unlike your dignity, this will stick with you throughout the night). If you're on the fence about it, I would definitely suggest adding this perfume to your collection

MizLadyLuna
MizLadyLuna

I love the reviews on this, for the entertainment factor alone.

I was perusing an after holiday sale and found a tall bottle with this interesting geometric striping on it. The scent was clean, if somewhat generic-perfect for a 'safe' everyday scent at work. As I was looking at a 7+ oz. bottle of edt I figured, why not? and tossed it in my cart.

After going through about 1/2 the contents I started looking for the product as to buy another one, and that's when I learned what I had. OMG. I was pleasantly surprised and slightly mortified that I was really enjoying this scent. The reality here is, if I had known what it was I would not have bought it at the time. Celebrity scents aren't really my thing to start with, and this particular name sake is someone I would not really want to associate my self with on any level.

Well, no one needs to know, right?

I can't seem to find a replacement bottle for anywhere near my holiday clearance price, but should I happen upon it again... I will quietly slip it under the T.P. in my cart and hope that the person checking me out is blissfully unaware.

miracleborgtech
miracleborgtech

Sweet, light, playful perfume. On my skin I get the lily of the valley and jasmine notes the strongest, however almost no silage and longevity on me. I do love lily of the valley so I find this scent very pleasant but nothing special.

babypink_fairish
babypink_fairish

I loved it. Sweet smell that lasted. A little much some days but just right on most days. I haven't repurchased because I wanted to try the heiress - but this one was a good experience.

Lybarra118
Lybarra118

Odd thing, I purchased this when it first came out (nearly 10 years ago) and I really loved it. I wore it all the time, every day. Even my husband, boyfriend at the time, used to adore it.

But something horrible happened. I ran out of the first bottle and purchased another. It wasn't the same! It was a heck of a lot sharper, way more floral and headache-inducing.

I was so sad and depressed. I still have the second bottle and every once in a while, I'll take the top off and smell it. It smells great in the bottle, but on my skin, it's a no-go.

MsWinkssy
MsWinkssy

I got this as a gift years ago in middle or high school when it was in that cute heart shaped bottle (I wish it still came like that). I loved it! It's such a fun and fruity scent with a little edge. So young, girly and sweet with an airy freshness. It was perfect for me back then. Now I have a mini of this and occasionally wear it but I mostly keep it to remind me of those times and the person who gave it to me. I still really enjoy this fragrance when I'm in the right mood and it works great in spring and summer.

rosembloom

I find it does smell strickingly similar to Ralph too though I find an added opulent musky note in Paris Hilton that makes it less innocent and girly than it seems at first. Juicy green apples and citrus open this accord whith spring-like zest. I love that opening: it refreshes my senses and lifts my mood.
Watery Granny Smith Apple combined with melon and zesty orange scream candy-land and innocent charm. At this point, it could be a BeDelicious Pink Art frag... At the same time, emerges an aquatic note that renders the fragrance more rounded and less linear.
In the light floral heart I mostly detect the lily ( aquatic note) , the Lily of the Valley, theJasmine and the Tuberose . ( I tolfactively thought: 'Morrocan Roses' before checking out the notes).
I love the drydown: This is when Watermelon Bubble Gum meets White Musk, creating the most mezmerising melody on my skin. Ylang Ylang is one of my favorite notes: it is heady, opulent, honey-like and sometimes close to cloying. In this perfume, Ylang Ylang takes a womanly turn,leaving innocence behind and giving this perfume a feel of mystery and an elegance that remains pleasantly fresh and light and is quite tenacious. Not a love since I have so many and I prefer Cancan and Paris Passport but I have to give credit to the creators of this fragrance. It does get many compliments. I think it's hard to go wrong with this, on the right person. I would love it if it did not smell like burn plastic after an hour of wearing it though . This happens when the perfume has been exposed to light. The new one I have as a backup does not give off that unpleasant smell: only fruity sandalwood and those watery apple notes!I love to wear this around the house, just lounging , cleaning or having tea in my backyard on a warm sunny day. A clean, light, delightful guilty pleasure I am starting to love all over again ( it sure doesn not hurt to have my s.o. smile as he smells it. He just gifted me with a full bottle. Just keep it out of the light doves!

frenetik
frenetik

This is my everyday scent, I wear it to college and it's really nice but I feel as it's not very long lasting it doesn't work as a signature scent, I feel I lose the smell by the day, and thats not good for a scent.

lorililly
lorililly

I first smelled this on my cousin on her wedding day and it was great on her! It smelled so floral and warm. I decided to try some. It was nice but a little sweet and youthful. I gave it to my daughter. Recently I borrowed a spritz. It is nice, pleasant, but not my favorite. Too much could be a little sickening, like eating too much Halloween Candy. It seems to have been from that generation of fruity florals that so many celebrities were introducing several years ago. I do admit that it smells better on others than on me..it doesn't agree with my chemistry. Overall not a bad fragrance, but I probably would not buy it for myself again.

isdemary91
isdemary91

Esta fragancia me gustaba mucho, pero después me fastidió porque muchas marcas la copiaron, mucha gente la comenzó a usar y en todos lados podía percibirla. Reconozco que es muy agradable, con excelente fijación pero para mi el gusto ya pasó.

yayu.kholie
yayu.kholie

Bought it online.. It was a total blind purchase. Its too fruity it gives me a headache. The longevity is quite good and so is the sillage. I wouldn't recommend it to others. Bdw i didn't like the bottle either.. Its too tacky

thatgirl1269
thatgirl1269

All I can really think to say about this perfume is this - 'Can Can' is in my Top 5 fragrances, however, 'Paris Hilton' smells *exactly* like a (very cheap) hairspray to, and on, me. It has however come in handy as a toilet spray, so all was not lost.

redheadedplums
redheadedplums

Like pipergirl I got the 4 mini gift set and also found Siren and Can Can very likeable and wearable, Paris Hilton not so much. To me it smells like an old sloppy bowl of fruit salad that's about to be tossed out. It's just too overripe of a scent for my taste.

snowbunny007
snowbunny007

I really like this fragrance. It is simple and clean on my skin. It reminds me of a really pleasant shampoo or body wash. I find that it works really well when I just need to smell clean and showered. It is very approachable and fresh. It's not heavy or cloying. I think that anyone could wear it. I think a guy could wear this, simply because it has that shampoo/clean/bodywash/fabric softner kind of vibe. It's nice.

Donaldquick123
Donaldquick123

Yum yum yum this scent is so yummy and girly it will make anybody just smile:) on the first spray it's very candy like sweet but not like can can sweet it smells very well put together but the only thing that I wish that I smelt in here was the apple. 8/10

samsara82
samsara82

Dear reader,
what can I say about this perfume?

So much money so little taste.
these kinds of "perfumes and the designers" only reveal to us that you can posses vast wealth but it doesn't guaranteed the stars bestowed upon you superior quality of grace and style.
I find this fragrance cost too much for such a cheap scent , way too much alcohol ,musky fruits combo is ghastly to the nose and the mind . This perfume belongs in the category of the famous "cheap perfume" scent , it belongs to females of the enslavement machine of delusions of grandeur and sophistication where her actions speak she's far from the world of refinement .
But of course if this the type of scent you delight in then proceed and spend your hard earnings but if you wish for more charisma and originality and not a cheap cookie cutter fragrance then look elsewhere for this bottle isn't the promise land my dear reader.

torkwan
torkwan

I REALLY don't like this perfume and I wanted to. It smells so bland and blah to me. I'll admit that it's a fresh and ozonic scent, but it's just too generic for me. Actually, I just hate ozone like scents like DKNY be delicious but whatever.

I prefer Heiress, which is a sweeter yet clean scent.

Thurea
Thurea

I had this one as a teenager, 17-18.

It IS extremely similar to Ralph Laurens old teenage classic, 'Ralph'. Very fresh, with strong apple leaf notes, fruity and very slightly sweet. For that reason alone, I really can't recommend it - buy 'Ralph' instead. This one is the inferior one, although a good budget alternative. If you'd like a more sweet version of both perfumes, I suggest Adidas' 'Fruity Rhythm'.

blondes4life92
blondes4life92

Overall, this is a pretty decent perfume. The oakmoss base note is pretty noticeable throughout the entire rundown, giving the perfume a really mature and sophisticated foundation. However the apple, melon and peach notes definitely take the bitterness from the oakmoss and in combination with the sandlwood/musk, the entire perfume still retains a slight sweetness that dries down fresh. This perfume is perfect for an interview and just smells really professional.
It lasts about 4-6 hours, tending to last considerably longer if you layer with it's scented lotion and it has a solidly balanced sillage.
One of the things I didn't like about this perfume is that the bottle just isn't pretty in my opinion. I don't complain about it much though, because you can get this perfume really cheap.

pipergirl
pipergirl

This was one of 4 small bottles in a gift pack. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I like Can Can and Siren; Heiress is cute. But something about this one just dies on my skin and it is completely unwearable for me. I think it must be the melon? I don't know for sure but on me there is nothing juicy or sweet about it.

radzzzz
radzzzz

I dont know if its just me but when i smell it from the bottle its divine, then as soon as i spray it i get an old rust smell. It smelled great on my friend but now i am confused. Think something may be wrong with the spray bottle. Well i hope thats it. Otherwise its a really good scent. Something i would really love to wear.

MsGoody2Shoes
MsGoody2Shoes

@bren400 This is NOT the same fragrance as Ralph by Ralph Lauren there are many differences if you look at the scent pyramid.

Ralph is a lot more aquatic, and fresh - Paris Hilton is sweeter.

The two perfumes only share 3 notes.

I am a huge fan of both frags, and they are easily distinguishable from one another.

bren400
bren400

@Jitterbug Perfume Lover and everyone else who's embarrassed to mention her name when asked which perfume you're wearing, the original is actually Ralph by Ralph Lauren, TRUST me when I say this, please! His composition of notes is being imitated by lots of perfumers out there. Ralph used to be my signature scent back in 2003. I went through a 3.4 oz bottle and halfway through a 2nd one before I sold it on Ebay for $15. I discovered that it was too flat in the dry down. And after a few more introductions to sophisticated smelling perfumes, my love for this scent was lost:-( I don't like when that happens to me with fragrances. The number of people who were rockin Ralph grew rapidly throughout the years, so I really didn't care too much for it anymore. I'm over it...on to the next.

perfumemad62
perfumemad62

I really like this perfume! Fresh apples, melon, juicy peach with musk & sweet florals. Very clean, feminine and wearable. I received loads of compliments whilst wearing it! Lasted about 12 hours on my skin and has excellent sillage. A good cheaper alternative to Ralph Lauren if you're on a budget.

Overall, despite the brand, Paris Hilton's team have created a fantastic, affordable & long lasting perfume range. A fresh, sweet and flirty scent that's perfect for everyday wear. Highly recommended!

icecream_milkshake
icecream_milkshake

I don't think this is sweet and fruity. I smell a strong pepper scent. I think the pepper scent comes from the freesia, and that's mostly all I smell. The smell of freesia is so strong it overpowers all other scents. It's okay for like half an hour, then it gets really nauseating! Even hurts my throat when I breath.
I will try to give it away, if someone even wants it.

missyxjane
missyxjane

i get the apple right off the top which is sweet and sour, it gives me a headache, i think it is strong though, maybe thats why there is a sheer version of this. then it dries down to a fruity floral. i have an almost full bottle, it just sits there.

Purrbaby
Purrbaby

This is definitely my favorite scents of all the Paris Hilton perfumes I've tried. Makes me feel girlie, pretty. It's on the sweet side.

motherof3
motherof3

Sexy perfume plain and simple yet alluring and tempting. I am wearing a black dress with fishnet stockings high heel stilettos red lipstick. Lol

Perfume_Lover85
Perfume_Lover85

I was looking around the perfume section of a shop and picked up Paris Hilton and sprayed it on myself. I wasn't planning on buying perfume that day as I'd already spent enough on my little shopping trip. After leaving the shop and walking along the road I kept getting wafts of this beautiful juicy fragrance and even though I was carrying a lot of bags and the rain was lashing down I turned around and made my way back to the store to buy this perfume, I was so fruity and sweet (in a syrup way, not fresh fruit) and I could not resist it! That was years ago and I've bought several bottles ever since. My mum also bought it because she loved it aswell. I had two bottles of it in my current collection but I've gave one to my younger sister. Since it was years ago I discovered this perfume I've had plenty more other perfumes since then so I don't wear it as often anymore but it's still sitting there in my collection for me to use from time to time! :)

nitschevo
nitschevo

I really enjoy this one - it's fruity with a hint of vanilla even though the note is not listed I get that. Really enjoyable! I have tested a few others from her but so far I think that this one is her best!

beautyinthemundane
beautyinthemundane

VERY generic fruity floral, there must be hundreds out there which smell like this, BUT if that's what you want then you won't go far wrong with this particular version. It is well balanced, not overly sweet-sickly childish and has reasonable staying power. It's also now very cheap and easy to get hold of for next to nothing (discount stores frequently have it and eBay is awash with it at bargain prices). Great for summer, especially for work, hanging out in the sunshine and general casual wear when the weather's warm. Unlikely to offend anyone, so would also make a safe gift for a teen or younger woman (the smell is fairly ageless, but the Paris Hilton name may put off the over 25s)

Princess
Princess

This fragrance is sooo sexy!
its fresh, fruity & floral, smells sexy and feminine. It's not Heavy, it's a day perfume, but it also work as a night perfume :) I think this is her best.
I always will remember when a guy complimented me on this:)
A lot says it smells like ralph or live luxe, I think not, I think ralph an live luxe smell the same

francess.raymundo
francess.raymundo

this perfume reminds me of Vera Wang's Sheer Veil

tyekristopher
tyekristopher

out of all the hilton fragrances this is the best one for me, I like how it smells so juicy and sweet, it doesn't smell generic at all like most fruity florals. It smells very nice and the sillage and longtivity is very good! I think this bottle looks better than her other ones because her bottles tend to be ugly.. I do like dazzle. It was very nice too, but this one always sticks out from the rest. As paris would say... thats hot

LoveForYMCMB
LoveForYMCMB

My words:
sweet, sweet, sweet, tried a sample today and it's very sweet.it wears of pretty fast.

Jitterbug Perfume Lover
Jitterbug Perfume Lover

I absolutely DID NOT want to like this perfume! I am way too embarassed to tell people what I'm wearing when they ask, but I really do like it!

I dismissed this fragrance as tacky before I ever smelled it because of the notorious Ms. Hilton herself (didn't it come out around the time of her sex tape?) and because of the hideous packaging. I normally love the combination of pink and black together, but on this bottle it just looks awful!

But, this perfume wafted into my world like a juicy delicious cloud one day at a classic car show, of all places!! I was standing next to a cute brunette who looked exactly like an Elvgren pinup in an adorable chiffon floral print dress, when a breeze hit and I smelled her perfume. It literally made me stop in my tracks and turn around to see who could smell so beautiful! When I asked, she blushed and pulled me to the side and sheepishly whispered, "It's Paris Hilton perfume. My mom gave it to me, and everyone seems to love it. I literally get compliments on it all the time!"

Well, I wear it every now and then myself. On my skin, I get a soft peachy floral scent, so I wear it whenever I wear peachy pastels, and now I am that cute Elvgren pinup too!! This really is beautiful, and I was probably the biggest critic, but I just can't deny how pretty it is. I seriously get compliments left and right - by both men and women!! I cannot tell you how many people have asked me what I'm wearing! Plus, it really lasts and lasts, especially when you layer it. I got the gift set with the body wash, lotion, and fragrance, so it stays put all day until I shower.

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

this smells very similar to ESCADA Rockin Rio..wich i hate yuuuuck

lollsazz
lollsazz

Smells cheap. There is something "yummy" in there - it reminds me of ice tea, but it's not a well composed fragrance.

rosagarcia163

Yea before smelling this " I was like, mmm gunna smell cheap -_-" Actually it smells really good. Most of her perfumes do,

Fragrantnatic
Fragrantnatic

I have the 4 pc set of Paris Hilton's fragrances.. I'm not really a fan of Ms Hilton but, all I can say is her fragrances are not so bad ( haven't try the other 2 yet! - Siren & CanCan). This is the 2nd of her fragrances in my set that I have used and I really like this one. The melon is so prominent and its quite long lasting, given that I live in a tropical country! So far, this one is definitely more better than HEIRESS.

a daytime everyday scent, definitely charming :)

cassiopeia09
cassiopeia09

This scent has been sitting on my shelf for a year now. I think I've only used it once since I got it as a present. I thought it was too old and musky but boy was I wrong! Taking a whiff from the bottle, I wanted to spray it on my wrist to see if my opinion would change. It is the sexiest scent I own! I like it a lot now. It's perfect for those sexy date nights.

*update*

My boyfriend complimented me on this! He said it smells sexy, spicy and has a zing to it. He thinks it smells womanly. Wow I love this already!

Jellybean
Jellybean

Watery melon, apples,some soft florals and musk. Easy wear for daytime since it's a very much so light scent. I find it diluted with bunch of these ingredients that are listed, almost like a body mist.
It fits its description along other celebrity scents outthere; won't offend many and it's sellable.

hellosweetie
hellosweetie

On my two roommates it appeared to be a perfume that's cute, sensual, and worked out fine in any environment. But, on me it smells like rotten sour gummy worms covered in cinnamon and nutmeg. we just don't go together. I've tried layering it with other scents but it doesn't work. i think others can wear it but if you like darker, musky, richer scents try something else.

LuxRouge
LuxRouge

I actually like this scent, it's very fruity and girly. It's a scent that you can wear with ease on a nice sunny day and know you will smell nice.

Don't let the fact that it's a celebrity fragrance deter you, looks can be deceiving and it's actually quite good quality so you do get value for money.

ladyconsistency89
ladyconsistency89

Paris hilton perfume surprisingly turned out to be better than i thought. The notes are impressive.

Dara813
Dara813

This really does smell like Ralph!! I had to try it after seeing that on so many reviews because Ralph is one of my favorite summer/casual scents. I sprayed them both - one on each arm and I can barely smell a difference and I can still smell them both 5 hours later. I think this has decent longevity. What people don't realize is that this category of fragrance is meant to be light. They aren't made to have heavy sillage and last into the next day. I think this smells lovely. It's so reasonably priced and being that it truly smells almost identical to Ralph, I don't think it smells cheap. This is just IMO though; some people may not like this type of scent but to each his or her own. I really smell the melon, citrus, and a little floral; it has a nice musky sweetness to it too. Great for every day use.

angiemcguir
angiemcguir

Cheap. It smells exactly like the bottle of "perfume" I bought at the dollar store for $1.50 when I was 12. I didn't like it back then either.

veritech
veritech

So close to Ralph, but a little more fruity. I adore this! I can smell this the next day. Cannot express my sheer joy over Paris Hilton perfumes. I get the quality I want without the high price! LOVE!

although i don't like paris hilton but it was a good one
it more smells like teenagers perfume

although i don't like paris hilton but it was a good one
it more like teenagers perfume

dinaia
dinaia

Not sure if I got a bad or old sample. I'm searching for the perfect melon note, however, this is not it, at least not on my skin. It smells like a fizzy combination of synthetic fruits. It's nice enough if sprayed in the air but it's bland and weak on my skin. Disappointing.

azfiri

very nice sweet and strong smell

BEST PARIS HILTON PERFUME

PerfumeExperience
PerfumeExperience

In the past, i've always skipped over this particular scent as just another celebrity perfume, but after blind buying it today; I must say I am very impressed. The sandlewood and powder undertones make it sensually appealing, while the jasmine and apple create a wonderful aura of seduction. It IS loud, but in a sophisticated kind of way. There is nothing at all offensive about this to my nose and the lasting power is exceptional. I have appreciated other Paris Hilton perfumes in the past, but this is easily my favorite now.

PrinceRobbie
PrinceRobbie

This is an oldy for me! One of my first fragrances ever was the mens version and it was all I ever wore through college. The ladies get just as much fun!
It's dark, it's fun and any fragrance that has a strong apple note to it usually wins me over. And this certainly does, you might as well just bite in to a Green Apple!
The Apple and Peach really last too. I wore it all day and only needed a periodical spritz after a ciggy or eating. I felt so fresh wearing it and it brought back a lot of great memories. If you are gonna give Paris Hilton any sort of shot when it comes to her perfume, I would suggest this.

TheDeadAbyss
TheDeadAbyss

Eh...it isn't my cup of tea. Yes, it smells fruity and all but it also smells like musk which makes me think of stinky ass. So, this perfume is definitely one of my least favorites. Oh it's also very strong...like the lasting power for it will stay for you with days even after you shower.

Bety2994
Bety2994

Well .. this parfums is fresh and fruity is perfect for summer or spring .. i really i like but i not love it .. this parfum smell very fresh .. I put this parfum in the day..

Kitsunesunset
Kitsunesunset

As a person who has both Ralph Lauren Ralph and this Paris Hilton, I can't really understand the reviews saying it smells exactly like Ralph. It is much sweeter, fruity and smells completely different on me. Ralph is fresh and clean. Not even the similar from the bottle.

That said, I really love both of these scents.

vwgirl123
vwgirl123

My favorite perfume ever, next to coach by coach. I have never gotten so many compliments on a perfume in my life as with this one. It smells juicy and fresh. It's a complex floral that doesn't smell cheap of powdery.

lat
lat

This really is the perfect dupe for Ralph Lauren. I have worn RL before for many years and having received some samples of Paris Hilton I can tell right away the resemblance is uncanny.
It is a very distinct scent, shame PH ripped off RL completely but on the other hand for someone who cannot afford the high brand this is the exact same thing - smell, feeling and lasting power too.

perfumequeen23
perfumequeen23

I have just recently bought this perfume again, i use to have it a couple years ago and completly forgot what it smelled like, until i recently sampled it again and bought it there and then. It is one of them perfumes that i will always end up going back to as it is such a floral/sweet summer time perfume.

Ynale
Ynale

I adore this smell. It's sweet, with enough floral to not making it sickening. I've been wearing it for my daily perfume, and it doesn't have a cloying scent that gets annoying after awhile.
I also used to adore Sexy Little Thing, so finding out this was a good 'dupe' of it, had me sold. Plus, it drives my boyfriend wild when I wear it.
The gardenia and lily of the valley notes really stand out for me, which is awesome, as they are some of my favorite scents.
All in all, this is a very nice every day perfume. sweet, but not cloying with softness from the florals to round it out.

ILOVESMELLS&things
ILOVESMELLS&things

Once again I think it smells like aquanet hair spray. Gross

Snowfairy
Snowfairy

I have no words to tell you how bad this is. Cheap smelling. Paris Hilton please retire from perfume developing please

QueenRose
QueenRose

I really like Paris Hilton for Women. It's very juicy, energetic, springy/summery, fun, and can be worn year round (although, I might not wear it when it's raining or when it's super cold, lol). The opening is like burst of fruits; I really smell the melon and a little bit of the orange. I don't really smell the apple (or any peach if it has peach). In the heart, I mainly smell the tuberose and lily, with a hint of jasmine. In the base, I mainly smell the musk, with the ylang-ylang... I really am not sure of the oakmoss, but I can kind of smell the sandalwook, also. I would say I really like the opening/top notes and the base the best. I don't think the heart is very strong, so I don't really get a lot of the heart. Although, I really like how this fragrance is not overwhelming with florals and fruit. I think it's layered out really well, where I get a little sample of each layer, the opening, the heart, and the base. However, I smell the opening and the base more so than the heart. This fragrance lasts for a few hours. I think it projects well and is strong. It's very casual and flirty that is perfect for daytime; a day out with a date, or with friends. I wouldn't wear it to work or anything formal.
I think this is an original scent. I don't have any fragrances that are similar to this.
I recommend the shower gel and the shimmery lotion, if you can find a gift set that's on sale or at a reasonable price (Walgreens carries them for 20.00 in Tucson, AZ). The shower gel smells exactly like the fragrance. the lotion is similar to the fragrance, but it's a little more plastic - smelling; although really like the shimmery touch to the lotion. I do, however, like the shower gel better than the lotion. The shimmery lotion isn't long lasting as the fragrance either.

ryanhuynh
ryanhuynh

smell like melon. but it very intense....

celebrity89
celebrity89

This is a copy of one of the Escada line. Can't remember which one! I thinks it's a tropical or vacation theme bottle. Anyway, I love the bottle, BUT I truly cannot find one thing I like about this frag. I can usually find something good about most perfumes.
This just goes to show how different our noses are.

UPDATE: I tried to give this another whirl, but it still hurts to breath this in and I realize that it smells like original Band-Aids. On a nicer note, I still consider her Siren a masterpiece.

FranFran
FranFran

I like this, but it is nothing very special in my opinion, I feel that way about most summer fragrances. Its not very strong at all to me, it has moderate sillage but very good lasting power. I used one spritz on each of my wrists and neck in the morning, and I'm still getting whiffs of it. This here is mostly apple, soft peach, and looks like I'm the only one who finds the melon only slightly noticeable, I even notice more florals than melon in here. The bottle isn't very nice, but I love the packaging, Paris looks super cute! This fragrance will be really good on scorching hot days. But for spring or summer days with a breeze I think something like Katy Perry's Purr or Britney Spears Curious will do. This along with circus fantasy are my favourites for extremely hot whether, but I think if I had to choose I'd pick CF just because of the bottle and packaging, I like the smell of the two equally. I give this a 7/10, it will be really nice for hot weather and has NO cloying smells in it whatsoever. I'd recommend this, but if you don't stay in such a hot climate and you want a summer/spring fragrance, I'd recommend tease over this. It has much better sillage and longevity AND I'm a tuberose lover :)

maianh83
maianh83

Very sour after 3 minutes spraying it on my skin. But I still bought this one cause it's a bit masculine, and I had already so many sweet and super sweet fragrances.
I can use Paris Hilton Paris Hilton and Jessica Simpson Fancy at the same time : 2 sprays of those 2 fragrances close to each other for 1 place on my body, so 6 sprays of those 2 for 3 places on body. Do not mix them together, the smell is terrible, just, spray them close to each other, and you smell really great and unique, super feminine without smelling too much sweet.

annettepe
annettepe

i really like this fragrance. my friend used to wear this and it smells so simple and girly on her. its a sweet floral and fruity fragrance. its soft and delicious and inoffensive in my opinion. it is a very young scent though so its not for everyone. i also get a candy like note in it. love it. paris hilton's best scent together with can can.

EmmaEm421
EmmaEm421

I felt like this scent really 'got up my nose' in an irritating way, I wore it to work several times and ended up throwing it away because it made me feel sick. I'm sure it smells lovely on other people but with my chemistry it turned terrible very quickly!

DaniellaCaramella
DaniellaCaramella

On first spray, there is a very distinct smell that reminds me of nail polish remover, however, when that goes away, Paris Hilton is an exact replica of Ralph by Ralph Lauren. I'm talking EXACT. An excellent cheaper option if you like Ralph.

aiycecasa
aiycecasa

I was blind buying when I bought this one. I used to hate it the first time I sniffed it on my wrist however, I still gave it a try. After a few days I got used to the scent. I must admit I like it now, it's refreshing and smells like ralph lauren's ralph. It's perfect for people living in the tropics (like me) as the scent is refreshing. Probably suits younger girls as it is good for everyday wear. Problem is, its not long lasting enough (well probably because of the hot climate in our country).

kkaaa
kkaaa

I am a person who really loves fruity and sweet perfumes. To be honest, I don't like this smell at all. It does not smell fruity to me.
It just smells... i don't know... irritating, i guess. Someone had it on, and i could not stand sitting next to her because I hated the smell.

b.a.denney

Yeah, I just can't get myself to like this one. To me this is just not a nice scent. WAY more floral than fruity. I can't even smell any fruity in my bottle. I wonder if I got a bad bottle because it does not smell even romotely like the reviews or notes here. It does smell like the sample I sprayed from the store though so it probably isn't off.

Sabrina_A
Sabrina_A

I love this scent but I have to be honest and say that it smells EXACTLY the same as "Ralph by Ralph Lauren".

I will use this as a back-up :)

b.a.denney

I just got this based on all the good reviews. I also smelled it on a test strip in the store. I'm just not sure I like it. I'll review again later but a half hour after application it just smells incedibly boozy and even my 16 year old daughter doesn't like it....although usually we like opposite things. I'm not getting much fruit scent with this, mostly floral. I hope as I wear it other notes come out. The initial scent is just not pleasant on me and I can usually wear any scent. I hope it grows on me because I have a full bottle.

foxy_princess
foxy_princess

Smells amazingly clean and fruity and I love the afforability. In my younger teen years I would pop a small bottle in my bag to take out with me. This same bottle I have however it smells off and old so I need to replace it :) nice job Paris (Y)

aubreeh
aubreeh

Very fruity, sweet, and sexy. Love this!! Smells somewhat similar to Victoria's Secret Very Sexy Summer!

missu1111
missu1111

A lot of my friends, including my roommate, have this, so I thought I'd give it a shot. It's very watery and fruity-floral, very non-intrusive scent. It's your everyday scent and I think it's perfect for that kind of use. I had to spray a lot of it though, to notice it, but I do like it, it's not too sharp like some scents. I think it's something you can wear at the office without anyone taking offense.

kikiena01
kikiena01

This one smells alot like Ralph Lauren Ralph!
Sweet, exotic, fruity pineapple scent, great for spring and summer :)

GREETING FROM THE CZECH REPUBLIC! :)

ValerieChristine
ValerieChristine

Based on these reviews, it sounds like I would love this fragrance as i love fruity sweetness. Another friend of mine and I agree, this smells almost like nail polish remover! slightly acetone-ish! I have to cut the sharpness with Britney's Fantasy!!

takeasniff
takeasniff

I got a big bottle of this recently I have no idea why it was another one of my impulsive episodes. I remember wearing Ralph by Ralph Lauren when it first came out but I do also remember boring of it quite quickly. This one does smell similar but I feel this has a thicker consistency and more floral notes appear as it settles which is why I like this one better.

I had a bottle of this many years ago it was a limited heart shape. It was annoying to spray because it dribbled all over the heart so that turned me off it and I never bothered with it again. When I noticed a large bottle on special recently I got it and as soon as I sprayed it that familiar smell was back again without the silly little heart shaped bottle.

I have to be honest I do only spray it on around the house or for going to the shopping centre when I can't be bothered worrying about perfume. It really isn't that exciting but for some reason I feel a need to always have it in my collection. I actually like the bottle I don't know if she has changed it but mine is not a sticker the black lines are actually painted on. I am sure the earlier ones were just a sticker placed around the bottle. I could be imagining that.

This is a nice easy going floral fruity slightly watery floral there is nothing cheap and trashy about it. It is priced well and available everywhere and I think it serves a purpose I don't even think about Paris Hilton when I use it it just doesn't bother me and I certainly don't feel I smell cheap or like chemicals as some people feel they do because it is a Paris Hilton perfume. I am not going to talk about her because I know nothing about her but I feel she achieved the goal with this perfume.

I have actually had compliments when wearing this too. It lasted most of the day but I did have to re-spray it around 4pm just to brighten it up again. If you like Ralph by Ralph Lauren this is a little heavier than that and does turn musty on some people where as Ralph smells good no matter who wears it (in my opinion.:)

perhapspersephone
perhapspersephone

I have had this perfume about 8 months now. I am glad I didn't review it earlier. It is a simple fruity scent . I can smell some apple. Florals, there is something there. Nothing remarkable . I forget I even have it. Perfumes evoke some sort of emotion from me be it a good one, or not so good. Paris Hilton is just blah.... nothing.

Seductive? Opulent? No. And NO.

This perfume is just barely average and certainly not interesting. Absolutely nothing unique. It is substandard and empty. Now that I think about it, it is a perfect reflection of Paris Hilton herself.I'll take Can Can over this one any day.

Dull as dishwater.

II

dichant
dichant

fruity parfum... but kinda ordinary..typical.. :p ok for teenagers

dness92

I'm really loving this perfume at the moment. We're having the very much missed hot summer in the UK and a fresh scent is very much needed!

I'm usually not one for clean perfumes but this is a winner. I find that the florals and fruits are blended together so well that it's just perfect! Love it :) it never annoys me and I never find it cloying like with some scents, it's so... so... UNIVERSAL! :)

I also love the bottle, it's just so easy to put in your bag and carry it with you :)

Kemerri
Kemerri

Yum, smells great! Guys LOVE this scent and I constantly get asked what perfume I'm wearing from females (aged 14-50, not kidding!). It's super feminine, fresh and fruity.

The lasting power is about 5 hours on me, but stays on clothes for about 7? So.. that's pretty good IMO.

It's also a great perfume because it's not overwhelming. It doesn't offend anyone. It doesn't give anyone headaches, even if they're in a car with you for like, 3 hours, windows up.

It's definitely a favorite of mine, and to be honest, you can be any age to wear this. Fresh and delicious scents don't have an age limit in my opinion.

And yeah, this doesn't smell "sophisticated" or "unique" but, hey! So what?! It's freakin' good, and unless you're at a preteen birthday party full of girls, I'm PRETTY SURE your presence isn't going to be ignored.

OVERALL:
I recommend this to anyone aged 10 - 100000 who like a girly or fruity scent that isn't overpowering but is still strong, doesn't give you (or anyone) a headache, is quite long-lasting, something you can wear everyday, and a scent males (and females!) enjoy. :)

Baby Dior
Baby Dior

Me gusta este perfume solamente que en mi pais esta muy gastado ya todo el mundo lo usa es colo cool fresco algo dulce y muy joven y relajado muy para la zona calida donde yo vivo

I like this perfume only in my country is very worn and everyone uses it is to place something sweet and fresh cool young and very relaxed for the warm area where I live

dness92

Watermelon, flowers, fruity sweetness & freshness and indeed one can see the slight link to Herbal Essences shampoo, which in my opinion is not bad at all.

I think fruity shampoo smells are very girly and refreshing and in fact my boyfriend seems to enjoy my shampoo more than he enjoys some of my complex fragrances.

While many call this a boring, cheap scent, I find that the world wouldn't be the same if we didn't have simple perfumes like this. It's not complicated but sexy and feminine doesn't always have to be some unsolved mystery. This scent is just a perfect addition to a lively, energetic woman who loves a bit of fun and knows how to flip her hair! :)

Whit
Whit

So this is a very casual scent, fun and flirty. I actually got a quite a few compliments wearing it while I was out doing errands. My cousin told me I smelled great and wanted to know what I had on and my mom said I smelled good too. I saw my sister and she was like "Man, what have you got on that smells so good?!" And I had a few random ladies at the mall tell me that I smelled good and ask what I was wearing. Needless to say, when I told everyone it was Paris Hilton, they all seemed to have this surprised countenance after I told them. But everyone agreed that it smelled great, so that's good. I honestly didn't expect to get any compliments on this; it's hot outside and I wanted to wear something refreshing and fruity. It does remind me of a cross between Ralph Lauren Ralph and Brit's Curious though, which isn't a bad thing.

perfumery123
perfumery123

Bought heiress instead of this because i got mixed up and now i want this but i can't find it anywhere, heiress smells like bubblegum and i just can't be dealing with that

Shinbin
Shinbin

this is a nice perfume when i smelt it a few years ago can't remember what it smells like right now but i was happy with this scent.

perfumegirl29
perfumegirl29

I smell this today and love it. It's smells like green apples,melon and it smells kinda zesty too. The dry down is musky, overall this perfume is great for the price :)

Sweetnsexy
Sweetnsexy

Such a wonderful perfume! Sophisticated and sexy!

NYCTiffany
NYCTiffany

I LOVE this Perfume! Every single time i wear it i get compliments and people ask me what I am wearing. It smells like no other perfume ive ever smelled. I instantly recognize it when someone else is wearing it too. The scent really last a long time. I dont like The other perfumes by Ms.Hilton but this one is a winner! I need to repurchase it.

alanav09
alanav09

its like a mix between live luxe, ralph, and curious by britney (especially in the dry down). i've always loved this fragrance and ive never thought the bottle looked cheap - it does on the pictures, but in person its much better. its just very simplistic. - something very sexy about it. definitely the best scent she has. i think it suits people under 30.

not floral at all, very fruity/aquatic and just the tiniest bit of powder in there, but its complimentary and keeps it from smelling cheap. i think its perfect for weather around the mid 80's with a nice cool breeze. its just a very 'hot girl' fragrance... i dont know how else to describe it. confident bordering on cocky, beautiful, spoiled.

purpleunicorn
purpleunicorn

I recall hugging my best friend one day and going, "Wow! You smell really good!" She'd been wearing some new lotion or spray for a while now, and it smelled great on her. Little did I know that it turned out to be Paris Hilton's then-new fragrance. It's fruitier than what I usually use, but it's great if you like fruity florals. I don't care much for the musk, but overall, this scent is fun and flirty. It's something I can see a teenage girl or a college girl wearing out. It's not the most "elegant" scent out there, but it's cute and definitely very very flirty.

nayab153
nayab153

Used this perfume for the first time when I was 16 and still in high school, just bought it again recently at 22 and I love it as much now as I did back then. Its girly, light, fresh and very ‘young’ much like its creator.

I honestly believe that to this day this is her strongest effort as far as all her fragrance line up is concerned, the others just seem to be missing the little something ‘special’ that makes this one so unique and wearable.

matchboxchik
matchboxchik

This is sexy date-night type perfume. This is also without a doubt the longest lasting perfume I've ever put on.

EMonika
EMonika

Age: 24
Skin: normal-oily. Medium brown.
Preferences: Fruity, vanilla, watery, sweet, citrus (Will update)
Perfume nose: amateur

best season warmer seasons
day/night day, warm night
the age of the woman who wears it 18-34
the persona of the woman who wears it: vivrant, slight flirty, slightly rebellious

Hello from new zealand!

I wonder if paris hilton didnt put her name on perfumes would people give such reviews?

This is a juicy fresh scent. that feeling you get when you bite into a perfectly ripe granny smith apple and being a watery type scent makes it mouth watering. the melon makes it a cooler scent so it is ideal for warmer months i find that with some sweeter summer scents sometimes it gets sticky smelling, but with a more fresher smelling scent that is not too heavy it just works a tiny bit better as with the drydown you seem to get a hint of what you look for in a summer scent anyway.

The woman for this scent is a combination of paris and nicole from the simple life. at that time they were youthful bubbly, mischievous and flirty. Do not underestimate her as when it is time to get to business she knows what she wants!

maiys
maiys

i'm in love with it! it fully satisfied my need of Sweetness and yet not too strong for the nose. it smells fresh fruity-floral. only can describe it sweet n sweets all over me! however, i dont think i get any woody scent in it.

jennifer.radcliffe3
jennifer.radcliffe3

I like the Paris Hilton scent. I wasn't too interested because of the name, but a friend let me try it and I was hooked i had to get it. Playful, fruity and clean.

ol' smeller
ol' smeller

Smells great....fresh, sexy & sophisticated. Dries down light enough for day wear & lasts all day. Just when I think it can't be smelt anymore then someone walks by & compliments me on it. Works for me even though I usually don't like florals....the white flowers are nice but really like the moss, musk & sandalwood.

Alexxis94
Alexxis94

I really hate this. I really cannot stand the smell of this perfume. It is absolutely horrible. Straight of the bottle it smells like rotten fruit. Like old, soggy, rotting melons and peaches. Not good. Even on the skin, it's very musky, and totally gives me a headache. It is very sweet, but in a rotten fruit kind of way. It's hard to explain. It's just not for me. I know a lot of people who love it, and it works okay with their body chemistry. It is just gross to me. I can't stand it on me, or other people. It is just bad. Sorry! Not good.

suppie
suppie

My sister is in love with her and I can see why. This perfume smells great on her after a few hours and seems to work well with her body chemistry, me on the other hand, not so much. This perfume makes me wanna throwup.
It smells like cheap flowers and plastic to me. It's crazy how one scent can be so pleasing on one person and so horrid on another.

sweetiepea161616
sweetiepea161616

This perfume smells like hairspray when you first spray it. It totally reminds me of something like Aqua Net. It just smells super cheap. I would tell you what the dry down smells like, but I can't even smell it anymore. I didn't spray too much because I didn't want to give myself a headache and smell gross for hours in case I didn't like it. I can definitely see this giving me a headache. But the point is that the scent faded so fast that I can't even smell it after like 10 minutes. Cheap! I just don't see why anyone would want to smell like this. What was Paris thinking?

loveleen
loveleen

I have the "sheer" version of this perfume which is slightly different from the original but smells exactly the same if you're a casual user of the perfume. This perfume smells very mysterious, fruity but also sexy and clean at the same time. I wouldn't wear this fragrance during the day as it seems like more of a "night club" fragrance. Although it isn't very original, it's a pleasant scent. I've received many compliments from wearing it and I will continue to use it until the bottle runs out.

capitu
capitu

Would be a nice perfume for every day use, but unfortunately got a very poor longevity on my skin...

anneymn
anneymn

Smells mostly like over ripened melon & it's very musty in an unpleasent way.

This doesn't work for me. After it's dried down I can notice the apple a little, but it's still very musky. I feel less clean smelling with it on.

It's OK. If your looking for a musky, overly ripe melon perfume then I suggest it.

I don't care who's name is on the bottle, if I like it I like it, if I don't I don't. I don't like this one.

panchitotigre8
panchitotigre8

I think that this fragrance gets really bad reviews because it has the name paris hilton stamped on it. It is not the most exotic thing I ever smelled. I am a person who is easily offended by smells I have a privileged nose and taste (I can tell if something I am eating has been contained in plastic before its preparation or if cookies have been placed near some bananas or other fruit).This fragrance is so simple it is just like any other Escada summer fragrance it is delicious and simple.Some people say it can be fake but I think it is like a jolly ranger is real to a watermelon that way. I really like this one.

pomdgf
pomdgf

I try this one today and I think it's ok but the bottle looks rediculous and cheap. Simple bottle = great scent. Not that great = should be nice bottle.

fabulous_me
fabulous_me

my mom bought this a year ago and she didn't like it so she gave it to me. but i didn't like it either. this smells way too fruity and too strong and too old for me. this also smells cheap and gives me headache. but i like the body lotion, it smells pretty nice and not too strong as the perfume. so i just use the body lotion and give the perfume to my older cousin and she likes it.

xandilicious
xandilicious

My favorite favorite perfume!! My bf loves it to death whenever he smells this perfume on me.. it last very long, even in clothes i can still smell..

cheermom140
cheermom140

Both of my daughters, who are in their 20's, love this scent. I must say it smells wonderful on both of them. Very light and clean scent.

LexiOD
LexiOD

I thought I had received a sample of Paris Hilton by Paris Hilton from my grandmother, and I thought this was the one I loved so I purchased it. As it turns out, I loved Just Me, not this one, although, luckily for me, I didn't shell out much money on this one at all, so it was worth keeping. One thing I immediately noticed about this one is that this is NOT an ageless perfume.
The packaging is definitely entertaining. It is rather fun to spin it back and forth and let the lines make you dizzy. It embodies the scent as good as any other young and playful packaging would. It is also durable and suited for travel.
The fragrance itself is ok, but it is EXTREMELY sheer. This is definitely for young girls around ages 10 to 18. While it does smell good, it smells like a watered down, less as exotic/sexy version of Britney Spear's Curious. I really don't have much to say about it.
The lasting power is horrible. This lasts for, at most, 2 or 3 hours and is not strong to begin with. This is very disappointing, (but luckily for those who love it, again, it is good for travel). The saddest thing about this perfume is that there is also a sheer version of it, which I'm assuming lasts about 5 minutes.
Overall, while I do like the smell of this fragrance, the lasting power is just too disappointing. 6/10 from me.

xx

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

Allow me to blaspheme: I actually think Paris Hilton smells nice. It's nothing extraordinary, and won't stop the show, but wouldn't be out of place on a beautiful woman in her mid 20s. The bitter irony for me is that I had a girlfriend who loved freesia, considered it her favorite flower, yet couldn't in a million years synchronize her dark humor and onyx-pitched personality with something so light and breezy. Sniffing Paris Hilton, I'm reminded of just that - a light breeze - and can't help but feel that a little of this sort of fun would have done my lady friend a world of good. The melon and apple combination is certainly youthful and sweet, but not over-the-top saccharine by any means. Things do eventually devolve into a typical musky nothingness, but it was nice enough while it lasted. Personal biases against the eternally-weird purveyor of this scent aside, I can only say that Paris Hilton (the fragrance) is a worthy casual Friday scent for the woman who isn't embarrassed to answer the question "what's that perfume you're wearing?"

mizlover1
mizlover1

my opinion..this is a classic girly perfume. it smells perfect n i havent met a man who doesnt like the smell!

Mili_xox
Mili_xox

Smells really nice and sweet.I love this perfume and I use to wear it all the time.One of the best fragrances ever!
Best Paris Hilton fragrance and the only one I like.

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Paris Hilton’s debut fragrance Paris Hilton is so typical that the vast majority of people like it. It is sold everywhere and it’s less than fifty bucks. Raspberry, melon, and peach top notes. Fades out to something slightly soapy with sandalwood, lily, and musk. It’s not bad but, it’s not that good either. Nothing to get excited about.

cynthiadulude
cynthiadulude

My first perfume haha. Got it from an ex. My new boyfriend loves it too! Interesting...I found out that Paris claimed there was Pheromones in it! But after I read that it was'nt true...anyways! :)

Detroitcolognereview
Detroitcolognereview

I have tried so desperately to get my mother to like "real" perfumery but she wont. SHe comes back to this and her vic.secret... so sad...

sjmora
sjmora

Got this for christmas and was a little worried, im not a huge fan of Paris Hilton perfume... But I actually like it. Don't buy it if you don't want to smell sweet! It's very very sweet, but my bf loves it!

pinkvanilla
pinkvanilla

I used to have it. I gave it away to my cousin. I find this perfume to be way too sweet and overpowering. It gave me a headache and it made me nauseous. Heiress by Paris Hilton is much better.

Kharnak
Kharnak

Watery floral, not quite soapy. Sweet and fresh. really has a watery feel to it, like a sugar syrup. Melon. It is a lot like Herbal Essences shampoo, this is what the 1st day of college smells like. doesn't change much as it dries. Lasts and projects real good. Smells like a girl fresh out of the shower.
The DryDown is where the flowers begin to show up more. Ylang-Ylang, lily, it matures a bit and reminds me of... Gardenia Hand Lotion.
Yes it resembles Britney Spears Curious, but it's missing the raw sugary cotton candy vibe. This is for a young girl. A clean girl. And it is a turn-on frag for me.

justine_hanon
justine_hanon

This is my #1 Favorite Perfume Ever!!! I've been using this fragrance since it came out in 2005 I was 18 years old at the time and now im 25 years old and I still keep buying this perfume. I always have to have a bottle in my Perfume Collection. It become my Signature Fragrance. I Love it!!

This Perfume you can use it Day and Night.

Bottle: 5/5
Price: 5/5

Thandar
Thandar

A lot of people say that it is so fresh and clean for summer.Far from smelling to refresh my mind,it makes me more stressful and get headache.It is unbarely strong and I can't stand the smell,it is too bad!!!

kaylaistattooed
kaylaistattooed

Floral, sweet but it has a cheap cosmetic smell to it, the "cheap" almost powdery smell goes away (a little) with wear whenever I smell it I get the sense the scent is trying to be floral, sweet, and "clean" but the cleanliness they attempt creates that cheap smell. The scent grew on me with time but I am not a fan of smelling cheap, glad I only purchased a small travel size. I also HATE the packaging.

koiomo
koiomo

This one is not really special...just fruity-floral and sweet...I prefer something sweet like sugar and lots of vanilla....so, this one is not for me

zabica
zabica

I don't understand all these bad comments, because, to be honest, the scent is not bad at all!

I've tried tons of perfumes of "high end" houses that are by far, much worse than this one. It appears that all this criticism is mostly based on the negative reputation of Paris H. For me, perfume is perfume, regardless of who is behind it. If I like it, I'll use it and that's that!

Refreshing, has this juicy and fruity tone to it, and when I browse the notes, I can understand why it is a perfume made for seduction - jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, musk .. This Paris chick isn't crazy at all!

Anyway, I found the info that it contains pheromones? Along with Amor Amor, Coco mademoiselle, etc.

It doesn't smell cheap at all, to be honest, it smells much better than I expected, due to its pretty low price. It has this "perfumery" tone to it. On my skin, the most dominant are melon and lily-of-the-valley. Longevity around 5-6h on the skin.

etoilsh
etoilsh

I heard so many reviews about how good the smell is, but it is too sugary for me, like bubblegum for me. Not really like this. A lil bit too strong.

cheerbear8605
cheerbear8605

this is one of those perfumes I really liked but know someone who wears it and it reminded me of her. I couldn't wear it anymore so I gave it away. It's a nice fruity scent though.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

The tester bottle of this that I just got over the internet for a very cheap price is my first foray into the world of Paris Hilton perfumes.

Trust me, I haven't been missing much!!! I didn't have high expectations of this perfume, although I thought possibly I might slightly like it, so it didn't need to live up to much. That's a good thing because it's really nothing special at all. It's VERY fruity, with melon being the overwhelming note on my skin and which doesn't smell good to me. Also, the apple is quite noticeable but is overpowered by the melon. Mainly what I smell is melon, melon and more melon, a hint of apple and a mishmash of flowers, none of which I can make out at all. So, it's a fairly ubiquitous fruity floral perfume and although I very much like some fruity florals this particular one just doesn't do it for me at all. It makes me feel as if I showered in a fruit cocktail, which is really not a good thing! Also, the staying power and sillage are very poor. It lasted only around 3 hours, if that, on my skin and I couldn't smell it at all when I was moving around. Given though that it smells so strongly of melon I wasn't too concerned about that!

So, this is going straight into my swap list. If anyone is interested in a full 100ml bottle of this then feel free to get in touch with me!!

smellgoodhallie
smellgoodhallie

I've sold a lot of bottles of the Paris Hilton . This was even my very first fragrance I owned! My father bought it for me for Christmas I was super excited because it was the large gift pack & it came with shimmering lotion. I really was in love with it but being younger I didn't remember to use it nor did I really bother to wear it. After two or three years or watching it sit I became hooked to perfume & then it smell like crap! The fragrance had become bad & ever since the smell changed I haven't rebought it but I know it is a good seller but I can't bring myself to spray it back on.

joyceisblasian
joyceisblasian

I absolutely love this scent BUT ONLY if I mix it with Paris Hilton "Just Me". The combo of the two scents makes a unique signature blend and I've gotten many compliments wearing it. I don't wear it often though.

PerfumeAddict23
PerfumeAddict23

I really like this perfume. One way to describe this scent would be two words; Fruit Punch. When you spray this that's the first thing I think of when I smell it.

I really overall enjoy this perfume. I think it's perfect for hot summer weather. It's sweet, fruity, and it's not overbearing. The lasting power on this isn't too bad either, it's also pretty cheap.

I'm sure there's other smells just like this out there, but I am not worried about it. I'm not really a fan of Paris Hilton, but you gotta admit that her perfumes smell pretty darn good.

Ouch!
Ouch!

Hmm well. When it comes to me liking this? Sure.... It's nice. Sweet, fruity, likable. Special? No. But I didn't really expect something amazing by the reviews. I smelled this without pre-judging because I don't see the point. Perfume is perfume and I'm constantly surprised so... Anyway.

This is melony and sugary sweet. Can't really smell the florals in the opening really, dare I say it's quite well blended? There are lots of notes here but none jump out apart from the fruit.

I'm gonna say, I like this, I could easily get bored of it if I owned it. A safe bet for someone who's just getting into perfume. :)

Snow_Bunny10
Snow_Bunny10

This is the only paris hilton perfume i liked. I have had my bottle for a few years and after that the fragrance has gone bad. I liked it but didnt love it.

pinkmuzic
pinkmuzic

i use to have this perfume from Paris but got rid of it! i don't why it kind of gave me this *MAJOR** BIG HEADHACHE i don't know maybe it's just me :) but i coul dnot seem to smell any fruity side in this one WICH I USUALLY REALLY LOVE about a fragrance.I own the Heiress wich i've beein wearing all summer last year! and tryle love it:) i,ve run out of it so i've try other ones:) i really admire Paris but i guess since the reviews seems saying fruity i might of been out of track getting rid of it! :) i will go to store & try it before & if it's not major headhache well.. i might buy it it's usually not so expensive :)

gaby8888
gaby8888

Ms.Hilton knew what she was doing!
This fragrance is sweet, not discreet at all, and very long lasting (full 12 hrs).
I really liked it, and I got many many compliments when I used to wear it. When you compare price vs quality you will never get it this good with any other fragrance out there. Yes its cheap so what? you get a long lasting chic fragrance all day long. If you want to be a snob and buy something just because of the designer but that wont last any longer that 5 hrs max, go ahead.

My bottle is over, but if one day I need something with a good price/quality ratio I know what I'll be getting.

Leek
Leek

I have it and i like it, but not sure I can say I love it. It definitely reminds me of Ralph, as commented here and which I really used to love a few years ago. While Ralph is more on the aquatic fruity side and PH is sharper and stronger.
Its a very young and fresh scent, in my opinion.
I get melon and apple at first, and lots of it.
Then it turns into a floral rather than fruity scent.
This is what disappointed me a little, I wanted to have more fruits in it and not crisp florals.
It's very clean and super long lasting on the skin, which is a big plus for me.
So all in all, a very nice perfume but not my fave.

skki
skki

I really like this one , very fruity (melon for sure ) and longlasting , I can smell my hair after 6 hours wich is veeery good =) I ran out of this and I want a new bottle maybe the gift set

longcara
longcara

I have usually not looked at any scent by paris, but one day passing a perfume shop, i went in and looked around, sprayed a bit on my wrist and continued my day, i kept getting a fresh sweet smell and realised i loved it, and i'm not usually a sweet perfume person, needless to say i went back the next day and bought it, not a fan by any means of paris, but love this perfume for summer.

EllenYaSoHawt
EllenYaSoHawt

I wear this almost every day, and people have started to associate it with me. It's my signature scent, and people are always telling me how good I smell. It's what I'm known for. I feel like I attract more men when I wear it, but that could just be a placebo effect. Either way, I love it, and it's my favorite. People say that it's unoriginal, but it's so inexpensive and attractive that I don't care. It works to get me noticed and it smells great, and that's what matters.

aniston
aniston

Nice smelling perfume but very similar or even exactly the same smell as with a popular cologne that I used to love when I was in High School, under pink soda. So this one for me is just very common.

Anaa
Anaa

It's very girly but even so sophisticated.I don't have the right words to describe it.It's simply amazing...

babylily2004
babylily2004

I wear this scent as my everyday parfume. It smells great and works well any time of day and year round. I get so many compliments when I wear this. Men are drawn to this scent! The price makes it a great choice for daily wear. I love the fresh floral woody/ musk combination.

MustangAnnie
MustangAnnie

I am in no way a perfume snob. I buy what smells good on me because it smells good, not because InStyle or Vogue or Marie Claire told me to wear it. That said, Paris Hilton perfume is one of my favorite perfumes ever. On me it smells very floral with a hint of sweetness. Yes, it smells similar to other "fancier" perfumes but there are only so many ingredients that can be used to make perfume so eventually, yes, some scents are bound to smell similar. I prefer PH to those others for several reasons; 1 being that it simply smells better on me, 2 it is cheaper and 3 why the heck would I want to smell like every other person. Not a knockoff of any other perfumes just from the same family. Fresh and long lasting. Test it for yourself and don't be deterred by negative reviews of this. I get nothing but compliments when I wear this.

cheriebeary73
cheriebeary73

I would call this nice and safe scent. Not over the top special, but not bad either. This is something you could reach for on days in a hurry, running out shopping etc. It has a floral fruity scent on me, and comes across very light and unoffensive.

Another side note: Some people get caught up in the whole "celebrity" thing, I say who cares! Try the perfume for the perfume, not the celebrity name behind it. Try and block that out. I go to the perfume counter and just start grabbing bottles and testing without even paying attention what brand, what celeb etc. and if I like the scent, then I'm like who is this one by. I love JLo and her perfumes, but a few of hers make me sick.:( And on the other hand, I feel Paris Hilton can be a stuck up snob as a person, but I love some of her perfumes! And Brittney Spears stuff I always associated with teens so ignored them until recent, and glad I discovered hers, because many or hers are nice! So just give all perfumes a try regardless of the name.

servana
servana

I kind of like it, sometimes. I have to be in the mood for it. It smells very floral, with something that smells like paprika or ginger. I don't like that part of it. It's a very strong perfume.

arimegahot
arimegahot

Y sigo diciendo que una opinion en español no hace daño :D la verdad la olí cuando apenas salió, siendo yo una adolescente, y me super encanto, tan fresca, juvenil, rosita y toda la onda, pero no la tuve por que mi papá siempre se equivocaba y me compraba otra cosa. Hace apenas 2 años la pude comprar y me gustó, aunque tambien me aburrió muy rápido.

Ahora sé que es una copia del ralph lauren, aunque mas barata, cumple con su cometido y si tiene un olor fuerte, que es percibido por los demás y siempre me preguntaban que perfume era. Apenas me lo terminé pero les advierto que al ultimo quedando como 10 ml de los 100 que eran comenzo a oler a ahumado, u comenzo a arderme la piel cuando me la ponía, eso se me hace de muy mal calidad, nunca me habia pasado algo asi con ningun perfume, asi es que no creo volver a comprarlo jamás!!

I had this when it was on sale, because I was unsure about the scent. On me I found it too much of a drugstore scent. It's in my view still Paris' best scent, but I do not like it for me. I also do not like Paris Hilton as a celebrity really. That always makes it difficult with celebrity scents.

Terminus
Terminus

I really like this perfume. It's the first one I tried from Paris' fragrance line. It's definitely her strongest and most traditional smelling perfume, but I just love the scent when it mixes with my chemistry and I spritz it on my jacket and the seats of my truck to keep it fresh and feminine inside. This perfume has gotten me tons of compliments and my boyfriend loves when I wear it. It turns him on. :) Everyone who has made a compliment about my perfume when I wear this one has had a good thing to say about it. Highly recommended for all ages and occassions! It lasts all day too!

mslesliebug
mslesliebug

I am definitely not a fan of her but I LOVE this perfume! Every single time I wear it in public I get compliments on it from men and women. After a year or so of wearing it I get tired of it but then 3 months later I miss it. lol I've been using this for about 4 years now off and on.

mirna86
mirna86

ESPAÑOL!
Yo tuve este perfume en mis años de asolescente, pero ahora no lo soporto! es demasiado frutal y dulce, además demasiado, ordinario! cuando todo el mundo lo empezó a usar es cuando lo descarté. Es un perfume juvenil, dulce, súper frutal, no le siento casi ninguna nota floral, y creo que huele un poco barato.

SBunny
SBunny

I love this fragrance. It opens with fresh apple which after a while sweetens on my skin and the melon becomes more apparent then too. I receive alot of compliments whenever I wear this perfume. Very refreshing in hot weather also and has great sillage on me.

iHeartMoschino05
iHeartMoschino05

I used to love it.
Until the day I realized this scent was everywhere.
I smelled it on a local clothing shop's perfume line.
Which is entitled Gypsy.
I don't think this scent is the perfume I want at all.
It's just another copy cat of another perfume.
It's like Paris Hilton just slapped her name on it.
Not good.

vballjenn
vballjenn

To be honest, I only got this perfume because I had a gift card and I didn't feel like trying on any clothes and I didn't need any purses. But I was very surprised ... this perfume is so girly, fruity, floral and feminine! I get tons of compliments when I wear this perfume and it doesn't cost that much either! This is definitely one of my favorites!

ladymillion123456789
ladymillion123456789

Paris Hilton original perfume isn't too bad its not sweet its a very fruity calm perfume the bottle is pretty boring i would have thought Paris would have considered making it a bit more glam and pretty i own 15ml bottle of this perfume i got it in a Paris Hilton 4 piece collection set and i don't think i will be purchasing a big bottle the only Paris Hilton perfume that i absolutely love is can can so much better than this but Paris Hilton perfume isn't too bad i just don't like it that much theres nothing special about it.

Emma x
Emma x

To be honest this is a really juicy fragrence, i love wearing this!
Thous I hate the smell of melon it makes me feel sick, so glad i cant smell it in this fragrance. Such a nice smelling perfume love it ! x

StarAnGeL
StarAnGeL

I remember when this first came out and I smelled it at the perfumania. I'm NOT a fan of Paris, but I DO love this scent. People compliment all the time when I wear it. and then ask me what it is. I always hesitate, but I tell them. I wish her name was not on this scent! But I still love it! =o)

perfume rocks
perfume rocks

Well i cant believe im writing this review but i have never looked at Paris Hilton, Brittany Spears, Jennifer Lopez, Jessica Simpson, Hillary Duff, perfume you get the idea but i was looking for a new scent yesterday and i smelled everything Belk's had and nothing just was right so the lady at the counter said smell this scent so i smelled it before she would tell me who it was by and i really liked it and then she said Paris and i was shocked it was actually nice so i bought the gift set and it was a really good price around $55 and i wouldn't say its my favorite but it makes a nice change.....im not saying anything bad about the people mentioned i just don't want a perfume with there names on it, im in my late 30's and it seems kind of cheap sounding or something its hard to explain, But never the less this is a nice fruity/floral perfume i cant believe i had never smelled it since it come out in 2004!!!!!!!!

Lovelyperfume94
Lovelyperfume94

This perfume is so hot its really great for springtime its not to skanky its somehow really adrette so a very great and somehow disciplined i love it and its fresh 2

fiona_sigourney
fiona_sigourney

just got the Paris Hilton-Paris Hilton box-set as a Christmas gift... After I tired it on, it smells EXACTLY same as YSL-Young Sexy Lovely which I already have! Her perfumes are all copy cats from others!

lalaland024
lalaland024

To me, it smells very similar to Ralph by Ralph Lauren, only sweeter. It's pretty and fruity, but nothing original. However, I did get quite a response when I wore it one time. A male co-worker said that he liked my perfume, and remained very close to me for the rest of the day. Could have been the pheromones, who knows! It is a nice, casual perfume though.

timi
timi

This perfume smells like every other girl I went to college with. I went to an exclusive college here in Manila, and of course, most of the popular girls dressed to impress and I suppose they wanted to smell the same, too.

As a result it doesn't smell appealing or new, it just smells like all the other garden-variety prissy bitches with far too much concealer and designer bags that their fathers bought them. Noxious, toxic and artificial.

guest_lara
guest_lara

i can´t get enough from this scent. it´s smells sooooo sexy, glamourise, young, feminine, fruity, fresh, warm and aphrodisiac...pheromone does his work. well done...my boyfriend und other guys can´t get away from me :D :D :D

Mochahantas
Mochahantas

A nice, beautiful woman swapped me a 3.4 OZ full bottle of this stuff. Yes, I see the RL Ralph comparisons. So much so, that I've decided to put RL Ralph on the bottom of my fragrance needs list (which is was at the top before I received this).

What I get from this is a very generic fruity-floral scent. Generic in this sense isn't necessarily a bad thing, it's just that this smell seems very borrowed and unoriginal. But, it seems safe and seeing the environment that I work, safe isn't a bad thing.

Loads of apple, some mimosa, a little sandalwood here and there and some musk is what my skin gives me from this fragrance. Can't comment on the sillage and lasting power because I haven't worn it a full day but this is pretty good. will I buy this when my bottle runs out? Probably not, however I do recommend.

Edit: Sillage on this baby is huge! It also lasts all freakin' day. I will most certinly repurchase!

fallingin28
fallingin28

I just bought this for my sister in law who asked for it for her birthday. I smelled it and was not impressed. I found it inoffensive, but bland, boring, it just doesn't stand out. I remember smelling slightly sweet florals with a clean smell but that's it. I remember thinking to myself this is nice, but boring, don't think I'll buy.

Anisa
Anisa

Hubby bought it for me and i absolutely hate it, it's too fruity it reminds me of be delicious but like it's cheaper version and it doesn't last long it's actually gone in an hour.

bootylicious321
bootylicious321

This perfume is nice who cares that its paris hiltons if this were a d&g perfume you would all love it

MrsTefee
MrsTefee

I had to take mine back to the store! When I first put it on I actually rather liked it.. but later that night I woke up sick to my stomach and even the thought of smelling this made my insides turn.

Blaaaaaaaaaaaah. Too much watermelony weirdness to me.

KalmiaB
KalmiaB

If this were the world's greatest fragrance, I wouldn't buy it - what? - and put one dime more in that useless kid's pocket? What happened to all the aid she was going to give to Haiti? No one was fooled.

LenaBel
LenaBel

I didn't try it on my skin, but out of the bottle it smelled almost exactly like Fruity Rythm by Adidas (pink one-very fruity a bit plasticky) which I used when I was 13. No wonder I put the bottle down haha. Not a bad scent but its not that appealing to me anymore.

fragrancestien
fragrancestien

not for me . . . . i think alot of people make the mistake of hating perfumes because they are by paris hilton or brittany spears/jessica simpsons etc . . . i cant stand paris hilton but REMEMBER she didnt NOT make this perfume just because she lended her face and name to it! none of them did. i always wonder if some of these had the names of gucci-chanel-dior-estee lauder etc. . . how would we describe them ? ? ? ? i think there idea is starting to back fire ohhh lets get a former ms.disney current ms. hoodrat to call this hers and they will fly of the shelves . . .i think its becoming a big turn off to perfume wearing woman . . .do perfume wearing infants really spend and buy enough to keep this going?

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

I have Paris Hilton Sheer I didn't see it listed here in the site. I've wore it two times. It is soft and fruity, great for spring. Haven't tried the original version of this perfume but I'm curious about it now! The bottle looks exactly the same. When I purchased mine at TJ Maxx I thought I bought Paris Hilton, it turned out that it was Paris Hilton Sheer apparently they smell similar. This smells similar to Kim Kardashian perfume and Michael Kors but a lot softer and more fruity. The initial blast smells like hairspray but if you wait a little bit the fragrance develops rather nicely and it's got superb staying power!

rocklovingangel
rocklovingangel

Got it as a gift one year...so yeah... Too many female customers at work have asked me 'oooooo what are you wearing' and I got tired of answering them. Felt cheap when i answered them anyways cause they'd laugh. So onto a perfume that guys will drool over, not chicks, sorry. Overall, this perfume is way too strong and the bottle is really ugly! :P

mrs.Bond
mrs.Bond

All women in the USA want to smell like a frouitsalad?Well then go and wear it ladies,and just smell boring and cheap,oh!..like Paris Hilton!

Sissi
Sissi

Whound anybody like have a hot cup of Cappuchino toppled with Fruits.
gives this vibe coffee and fruits
it has to grow on me before i like it or hate it but the only thing i love is the perfume design it reminds me if Doris Day whound wore if she was making on of those bedroom farses of the late 1950's in Paris Very French Looking

cheerio_888

After months of not wearing this perfume, I once again tried it. To my surprise, I am liking it as opposed to my previous negative reaction towards it. It's a good scent especially during hot weather - just don't spray too much, and you'll like it.

knics33
knics33

Guilty as charged :)

I initially purchased Paris Hilton's debut fragrance because I ran out of Ralph by Ralph Lauren and had heard that this was dupe. I was tight on cash and missing my Ralph when I found a 3.4 oz. bottle of Paris Hilton at TJ Maxx for $24.99... I thought, hell- if it doesn't resemble Ralph/doesn't smell good to me, I'll swap it.

I was pleasantly surprised. Paris Hilton is a light and fun fruity floral that always puts me in a good mood. I get so many compliments whenever I wear this fragrance, which is nice. PH can be worn anytime of the year, but is *perfect* for spring and summer. After falling in love with PH, I was intrigued by all the Ralph comparisons... I eventually bought another bottle of Ralph (which I have loved since it was released), and I must say... I don't think PH (i.e. Parlux perfumes) copied Ralph. I have worn both separately and, while they are similar, they are by no means dupes.

To me, Ralph is more aquatic and PH is much more fruity. Yes, they are both fruity/florals, but they are not identical. Overall, I love PH... as a light, "don't have to think about it fruity-floral". I am already on my second bottle. Even if she annoys the &^@%*$ out of you... at least give this one a try if you love fresh, fruity florals.

Malibu

PARIS HILTON is very versatile and is refreshing in warmer weather, yet also warm and comforting in cooler weather, so it's great to wear all year round and for any occasion.

It's one of three scents that I can be guarunteed to recieve compliments on when I wear it.

I get the Ralph Lauren comparison's, but PARIS HILTON is noticably different. Also, it doesn't give me migraines like RL does.

Some people are automatically put of by the Paris Hilton name on the bottle - but, hey; if it smells nice, then who cares?

nyoka
nyoka

I love this sweet but sexy scent.Evn the knock offs smell good,just weaker.(Got one from a friend)who knew I wanted another bottle.Laugh.I was really surprized that it had so much class,cause she surely doesnt.

alexanna7
alexanna7

Just bought it!great smell!happy smell!its like on me a spicy sugary rose with fruits,and last on me.great price for the quality of the ingredients.will buy heiress that i smell.and cancan and siren.thank you for your perfumes!

Kimmy2009
Kimmy2009

Absolutely love this perfume and it marked the turning point for me and perfumes. I wasnt that much into perfumes until I owned this.

KellyBellyz
KellyBellyz

I wasn't too crazy about this at the start, it smells like one of the Ralph Lauren perfume. Typical fruity floral, but then......it grew on me and I find there's something fresh about the scent (maybe the frosted apple note?). Anyway the lasting power is really good.

After not wearing it for awhile, I put some on today and was quite taken back by the initial blast of sweetness and remembered that was how I felt about it when I first smelled it (it takes a little time to get used to i guess). And I found something that I didn't realize at first, although this frag is very sweet and fruity, I could also detect the floral notes during the middle phase (something I never realized before). This scent is so sweet and girly, whenever I get a whiff of it, it makes me feel happy lol. I'm really starting to appreciate it. And honestly I didn't before just because I didn't think it was original but now that I think about it, I would prefer this over Ralph Lauren because it offers some qualities that I couldn't find in RL. I guess I don't mind that it's a knock-off as long as it knocks off the good qualities of the perfume and incorporates other elements together to create an even better scent? To me, this is better than RL

StephD
StephD

I was dissapointed when I read the comments about it smelling like Ralph Lauren Cool... because it is true. But honestly, I find it smells better. Less strong and offensive, more floral. The lasting power is great too, because I constantly take my sweater out of my dirty clothes bin to smell the scent on it, from 4 days ago! It won't make people sick of the smell, it'll just turn heads. It's very fresh, and I notice the aquatic florals the most. Great for summer of course, but I beleive that I will be wearing this in the winter nevertheless.

guest_yuyulanta
guest_yuyulanta

i luv the smell as its sweet and cheerful but as days went by the smell quite change and i dun like the anymore as it gives me headache

edlina
edlina

I have to say, among all Paris Hilton perfumes i fall in love with this one..I'm not a fan of Paris Hilton perfume before but when i tried this one at the mall today, i decided to purchase it... This perfume smell quite trendy for summer/hot weather.. Smell Very Sexy and Alluring especially here in warm,tropical and humid climate:) ...

mandashell
mandashell

This is okay and probably my least favorite Paris Hilton scent. It really is a mish mash of tangy, floral fruitiness. Could be suitable as a perfume one uses just to be wearing some but that isn't good enough for me. LOL! It is mildly artificial and sharp. Received a few compliments from co-workers but found myself not wanting to wear it anymore. Oh well! If I don't LOVE it, I won't wear it. ;')

susieqrj

Paris Hilton, the woman, sucks.
Put Paris Hilton, the fragrance, is nice and pleasant.
Smells just like Ralph, from Ralph Lauren.

bartenderbabe
bartenderbabe

Just bought this today and it's actually the first time I've ever smelled it. Not bad, but nothing memorable either. I like that it's long lasting though.

bdette21486
bdette21486

I looove this perfume. This is my perfume and my boyfriend loves to smell and hug me when I wear this.

Sexy, metro, glam, seductive, flirty scent

asia08368
asia08368

First fragrance, what I loving. I like it for a this day. Light mix flowers witch citrus [in my opinion more flowers that fruits ;)]
I had 2 bottle 1 oz and I think that end my experience with Paris ;)

Belladonna
Belladonna

I love to sniff the apple smell of Paris Hilton perfume on my wrists. The floral notes are gentle and don't make me sneeze. I bought this fragrance at clearance sale price. My pre-teen daughter doesn't like it. Her opinion is biased by the name and the price. I read that it contains human pheromones, so I tried an experiment on my husband. I sprayed it on my wrists before watching a DVD movie ("Underworld Rise of the Lycans") at home with him. I sat very close to my husband but I didn't tell him about the perfume. He was not romantic at all. Nothing. I had wild dreams about werewolves that night. Go figure!

Robynlovesperfume
Robynlovesperfume

Now I don't know if I've got an old bottle or not, but to me, this one smells like burnt plastic, and nothing but. It reminds me a lot of Fabulosity, and I absolutely can't stand Fabulosity.

Mr.fililocololo
Mr.fililocololo

Paris Hilton is very fruity, floral, fresh and cool every day wear fragrance can be super overpowering what can i say it's alright

Lovespell
Lovespell

Well, you know when you smell a pretty woman who walks by and she smells sooo good and sexy as hell. I was on the lookout for a perfume like that in macys. When I stumbled upon Paris Hilton's perfumes, I had a good feeling about it. I figured if anyone would walk around smelling really good and sexy it would be Paris Hilton, and sure enough her perfume did not dissapoint. It is feminine fruit and floral. Its one of the best fruity perfumes I have smelled as of lately.

GreyAngel
GreyAngel

It never fails, I reach for this scent about once a week, and when I do, I *always* receive compliments on how good I smell. People always want to know what I'm wearing when I have on this scent!!! Too bad Paris Hilton is who she is; I can never quite bring myself to 'fess up to anyone what I'm actually wearing... some days I tell people I'm wearing Ralph Lauren, other days its Chanel... you get the picture. Too bad for Paris! LOL ;)

In the bottle and right after you spray it, you get that overwhelming artificial fruity scent... it does quickly dry down to something warmer, yet still retaining something of a fruity freshness... you catch nice "drifts" of it during the day here and there.

CUPCAKEDOLL
CUPCAKEDOLL

Smells really good, and the bottle is so cute (i love pink colour). Also is long lasting and cheap, but this perfume is a bit boring for me (I don´t know why).
I think is good but it has nothing special. Too similar to other perfumes.

snobuni77
snobuni77

This smelled good for about a minute.It actually reminded me of the body sprays they use to make called "Fantasy" but it smelled like three different "Fantasy" body sprays mixed together.

The alcohol in this was very strong to my nose.It actually smelled like a fruit salad gone bad.You know how fruit eventually turns to alcohol if it sits around to long.I believe they call that "Hooch" but it hadn't turned completely bad because the fruit smell is still very strong in this.

cheerio_888

i used to love the scent, but as days went by, I noticed that it started smelling 'artificial' on me. As a result, i started getting headaches.

honeypoppyseed
honeypoppyseed

This fragrance gives me a headache, and I think it's due to all the synthetic scents they mixed to make something that smells of "apple" or whatever. What it really smells like candy and not in a good way. It's very long lasting however, which is a plus for those who like the scent. I personally do not.

Monet
Monet

well it was one of my first fragances and i have to say that i still have that one, some days i love it, others i really hate it, i really don`t care who is the fragance as longest smells good and goes to my style.

flower
flower

Smells good but not with my body chemistry. I have a girlfriend that wears this sometimes and I always ask her what perfume it is when she puts it one and she tells me the one you hate

MartinVain
MartinVain

This is going to be my all time favorite perfume from her collection. Its has a sweet smell you just fall in love with. I wear this all the time and i always get compliments.

sharyssa
sharyssa

Delicious fruity (apple) smell but a little bit sharp when first sprayed! I used up a 1.7 oz within a month because it smells so good I couldn't get enough!Maybe it was the phermones? But I felt it was addicting. I want a bigger bottle of this.

guiwings
guiwings

there are so many antagonic opinions on this one! I can even say if I want it or not.

I don't like Paris Hilton - she is so arrogant. And because of that, I never care about this fragrance. But I going to give it a chance.

XoXoL.o.V.e
XoXoL.o.V.e

I like this soo much is so femenine,nice,flirty,cute,girly i just love it is so casual but at the same time sexy and it have a good price.:)

Lia
Lia

I tested it last week and I don't like ist. At first it was very fresh and fruity, but then there was a undernote, which smelled oldfashioned - almost ugly.

I received this perfume as a gift, and I must admit that I'm not a fan. It is a rather odd fragrance in that it isn't citrusy or sour, yet it isn't sweet either. It's more of a tart-like floral.

I have tried to like this scent, even forcing myself to wear it on various occasions. In some ways it reminds me of halved peaches in a can. Not something that I aspire to smelling like. Many reviewers compare Paris Hilton to Ralph by Ralph Lauren. I can also detect some similarities between them, having owned them both in the past.

The lasting power is quite good, and the sillage average. I suppose Paris Hilton is rather refreshing and clean smelling, so I don't doubt that it will appeal to some. If I had to recommend this perfume, I would suggest it to teens seeing that it is inexpensive and fruity.

Malibu

This fragrance is very versatile and is refreshing yet also warm and comforting.

It smells very similar to Ralph Lauren's `Ralph', so if you like that you'll like this too.

Don't be put of by Paris' name on the bottle - try it!

Cherub573
Cherub573

This seems youthful and vibrant. It is very fruity. Smells to me like freshly sliced apples and peaches dripping with water. Keep in the mind the fruit is fresh though, not saturated with sugar and syrup (no vanilla). For a very fruity scent, I think it's done well. Crisp, and not overly sweet or floral like many of the other fragrances of the moment. The drydown reminds me of Exclamation. I think it's pretty nice. I don't like the bottle though.

Ayse
Ayse

When i wore this i got lots of compliments. i was given it as a present and i personally think that it smells cheap... i now use it as an air freshner for my room

mariotgomez
mariotgomez

Last night I was out at a wine bar when a woman sat next to me & my partner. We immediately smelled notes of melon mixed with light floral notes. We had to ask this woman, "what fragrance are you wearing?" It came to a big surprised when she answered, "Paris Hilton, Paris Hilton". This is one celebrity fragrance I feel comfortable recommending.

falovalo
falovalo

To me, it smells like cheap chemicals, nothing special at all. And on a side note, the bottle is hideous.

MuffinGirl
MuffinGirl

I love this perfume!!! I bought it just recently. When you smell it out of the bottle, it smells like candy. But with my body chemistry, it tones down and it has less of a candy smell and it smells really good. I can't put my finger on it. I HIGHLY recommend this perfume.

Trvevil
Trvevil

This is great in my opinion, it suits me very well. At first you get apples with peach and then flowers. I think if you adore apple+cucumber combination in DKNY Be Delicious you would like this one too. The frozen apple note gives this perfume interesting edge and is main note that lasts middle note phase too. It's fresh and really wonderful for spring/summer, but I think it suits winter too, because this apple is 'frozen' and I get this frozen feeling a bit too.
It has very good lasting power on my skin, I sprayed it one time and lasting power and intensity are amazing I can feel it all the time and it makes me very happy for some reason :D Usually this kind perfumes don't last long or you have to spay a lot to smell it on yourself.
I got to know it when my aunt bought and used it, I was like in love with this fragrance. I'm glad I have it.
It doesn't smell cheap, it's elegant fragrance. I sprayed it in my 'holiday book' and it's still there with memories 4 years already. So if you don't like it on your skin you can scent papers or notebooks with it, this thing stays long time there :D

solocha
solocha

My colleague was wearing it and it seems to be a decent scent, peppery and flowery. It it feminine, soft and a bit spicy, good for everyday wear.

mmsmlzgud546
mmsmlzgud546

I got this as a gift. I wanted the heiress (clean fresh shampoo) perfume but my guy didnt know the dif. Its just to strong and flowery for me but I wear it when I dress up. And it is growing on me. I can now smell the fruit notes and it works wonderfully for a hair freshner (yes hair not air). I read somewhere a while back that it has pheramones in it. It does have some effect of the fellas. Enough said, haha.

gosienka
gosienka

Oh common, it´s not THAT bad. I bought this one because it rang a bell of something nice, elegant and strangely familiar. It took me a few days to realize that what it reminded me of was Vice Versa by YSL.

Paris Hilton may not be my favourite person but let´s not judge the perfume just by its name! This one is pelasant and warm. Extravagant? Seductive? Not really. Rather cosy and familiar.

susieqrj

The bottle screams "bad taste" but the liquid inside is nice. Very similar to Ralph, but Paris Hilton is stronger.

hena a
hena a

i like it. fruity floral but not cloying. tho it is true that there is nothing interesting about it. since lots of people said it is similar to ralph so i guess the scent is quite common. just give it a try even if you hate paris hilton.

azuriiita

Este es un ejemplo del perfume del montón¡ ... Es como usar herbal essences y decir que estás perfumada... Puedo imaginarme a la chica gritando siiiii siii¡¡¡ :D

Ciertamente, usas algo que huele a flores y frutas, siendo difícil precisar qué más. Agradará a algun@s, a otr@s les parecerá que simplemente hueles a champú... Olfatos quizá más sensitivos perciban notas químicas desagradables... en fin... nada especial.
Creo que definitivamente, podría ser más apropiado para chicas muy jóvenes.

azuriiita

Its the classic example of a common-uninteresting perfume ... its like use herbal essences... i can imagine the girl screaming yessssssss¡
More suitable for very young girls in my opinion.

iam2sexy4uris
iam2sexy4uris

At the beginning it was nice, but after a few days it gets old. And everyone is wearing it, if it was not sold with Paris Hilton's name on it, nobody would buy it.

dolita
dolita

very fruity as you feel that you are swimming in a fruit juice i don't recommend it for unique girls but may be for teens more

cdawnn1
cdawnn1

Even if you don't like Paris Hilton, still try this scent! I love it, and it is actually one of my favorites. I think it is one of the sexiest fragrances out there It must be the pheromones! It's fresh, slightly powdery and soft, floral, fruity, and a bit woodsy. This is sweeter than most scents I wear, but it does not cross the line. This lasts for a long time and is perfect for any occasion.

my all-time favourite. everytime i splash it on my skin, at least one person asks me what fragrance it is. the floral is stronger than the fruity , what gives it a more sensual scent. way to go, paris!

Paris Hilton by Paris Hilton 3.41 out of 5 based on 1377 ratings and 238 user reviews

Sample
Gift Set 1oz
Paris Hilton Passport Variety
Paris Hilton Passport Variety
Eau De Toilette 1oz
Just Me Paris Hilton Cologne by Paris Hilton, 1 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Gift Set 0.34oz
Paris Hilton Perfume by Paris Hilton, 1 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Eau De Parfum
Paris Hilton Eau de Parfum Spray for Women, 1 fl oz
Paris Hilton Eau de Parfum Spray for Women, 1 fl oz
Just Me Paris Hilton Cologne by Paris Hilton, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Gift Set 1oz
Paris Hilton Perfume by Paris Hilton, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Eau De Toilette
Paris Hilton Eau de Toilette for Men, 3.4 fl oz
Paris Hilton Eau de Toilette for Men, 3.4 fl oz
Just Me Paris Hilton Cologne by Paris Hilton, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Gift Set 1.7oz
Paris Hilton Perfume by Paris Hilton, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Paris Hilton Perfume by Paris Hilton, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
PARIS HILTON for WOMEN by Paris Hilton EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
PARIS HILTON for WOMEN by Paris Hilton EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
PARIS HILTON MAN for MEN by Paris Hilton SET-EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ HAIR AND BODY WASH 3 OZ DEODORANT STICK ALCOHOL FREE 2.75 OZ EDT SPRAY .25 OZ MINI
Paris Hilton Gift Set For Women, 1 ea
Paris Hilton Gift Set For Women, 1 ea
Paris Hilton Gift Set for Women, 4 Piece, 1 set
Paris Hilton Gift Set for Women, 4 Piece, 1 set

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Paris Hilton Paris Hilton fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Paris Hilton Paris Hilton, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Paris Hilton by Paris Hilton. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Paris Hilton by Paris Hilton represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.