Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Paris Hilton Sheer Paris Hilton for women

Paris Hilton Sheer Paris Hilton for women
dislike

Paris Hilton Sheer is a lighter and more airy version of the original Paris Hilton fragrance from 2005. Top notes: wet ozonic accords and apple. Heart: lily of the valley, jasmine, freesia and mimosa. Base: sandalwood, skin musk and ylang-ylang. It is available as 50 ml EDP.

Red Apple Water Notes

Jasmine Freesia Lily-of-the-Valley Mimosa

Musk Ylang-Ylang Sandalwood

Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton Sheer Fragrance Reviews

kaejuntun
kaejuntun

Paris Hilton Sheer isn't a bad fragrance. It's a light, fruity, shampoo like scent. Unfortunately for me there's a bit too much apple. I find that apple is hard to pull off in a fragrance on my skin because it smells really fake, and Sheer is pretty heavy on the apple so if I spray too much it gets to me after a while. However, I don't think you're bound to offend anyone else wearing it, so it would be a good office scent,

aztzura
aztzura

I purchased a bottle of PH due to various positive reviews. It's a lovely, inoffensive scent but it's very blah. I'm kind of disappointed. It's soft, sweet and fruity but it smells like every other fragrance out there. It smells like Baby Phat Goddess and one of the Harajuku Lovers perfumes (maybe Baby G or Music). Also, the scent doesn't last long.

ChristopherK21

Is anyone else having an issue where their cover is not securely staying on the bottle?

I bought mine on clearance at TJ Maxx for $10, because the box was opened, but the bottle looked felt completely normal, and the bottle was also filled to the top! It smelled completely normal as well! But as soon as I started using it, I noticed the cover is not that secure on the bottle!

Just curious to know if anyone else is having the same issue as me!

krystyroze
krystyroze

This is not the best scent I have ever had the pleasure of smelling. However, it is the only one that I have repurchased six times. There is only one other fragrance that I have repurchased more than three times. It's refreshing without smelling masculine, and it's unique scent will stand out in a fragrance wardrobe. It is certainly versatile because I've worn it on dates as well as to work. In fact, it's the only fragrance that my bf consistently compliments me on. The scent is fruity, but in a mature way. The two words I would use to describe it are unique and safe.

ChristopherK21

I just bought this the other night, and I must say, I am pleasantly surprised! I really enjoy this scent! It is a fruity yet floral scent! But it is extremely enjoyable! It is a fresh, clean yet feminine scent! It is appropriate for many ages! A younger person can wear it without it being to mature for them, and a person at an older age can wear it also, without it being a "young" scent for them!

Go paris! Great scent! I want to try the original version as well!

mgirl1090
mgirl1090

I bought this for my Aunt because she mentioned how much she loved this scent. However, when I opened the box and sprayed it on my wrist it smelled somewhat stronger than I expected. I would say that this scent is not as fresh as it's described in the ads. it reminded me of air freshener and perhaps a bad version of DKNY Be Delicious green perfume.

ledavis727
ledavis727

This is a nice, light unoffensive smell. Lots of apple in the beginning and flowers that slowly develop. It is very fresh and fruity, but a little musky on the drydown. Unfortunatley on me it really does not last that long but it is such a pleasant, fruity smell that I don't mind re-spraying. I treat it as a body spray, really.

LoveForYMCMB
LoveForYMCMB

I prefer this over the original. Nuff said.

sharyssa

Bought this yesterday I forgot how good it smells I can't stop spraying it on me lol I really like this one I see why this particular one in original form is so well liked its better than a lot of other celeb frags that came out around this time

sharyssa

I've had this one before it smells just like the original I don't really notice a difference its always at Marshalls for 14.99 this and Shi stays on their shelves.

Aminajolie
Aminajolie

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS PERFUME, IT'S MY SIGNATURE! I HAVE ONE FOR MY DRESSER & ONE FOR MY HANDBAG LOL. BUT SERIOUSLY I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS FRAGRANCE TO ANY WOMAN THAT LOVE PERFUME, TRUST ME "YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!" THAT'S A PROMISE :)

eden_perfumes
eden_perfumes

my sister just give this to me.. I like it, the perfume is okay.. not to strong and heavy..

clickingpenguin
clickingpenguin

This exceeded my expectations. I purchased this because I've heard so many great things about Paris Hilton's original fragrance (I picked up Sheer by mistake) and now I see what the buzz is about! From what I understand, Sheer isn't much different from the original. They're both basically the same, this one being lighter. Either way, I LOVE this perfume! It has a wonderful sweet, airy smell that makes it great for everyday use. It also stays on for a good while as well. At this point, I may not need the original one :)

UPDATE: Also, my boyfriend seems to love it. Every time I wear it, he sniffs me intensely and tells me how good I smell. I'm guessing that's a good thing!

Orsyna
Orsyna

I would like to try it.:) It's on my buying list.

xoxohans
xoxohans

I smelled this from one of my friends its like strawberry medicine kinda like it.

azfiri
azfiri

smells like a strong, pleasant fragrance... love it

ILOVESMELLS&things
ILOVESMELLS&things

To me it smells like aqsnet hair spray.

annettepe
annettepe

i love this fragrance. its very simple and youthful. to me it smells like florals and sweet candy. not too cloyingly sweet, but still sweet. overall, one of paris hilton's best scents together with Can Can.

tanyanotek
tanyanotek

It's the only perfume I have so I use it everyday....I usually don't like perfume that smells kinda sexy or spicy or something like that, I prefer more of like a sweet florally scent, however, there's something about this perfume that I really like, my dad said it smelt like a certain kind of tea. I do smell a bit of a florally scent, but it's more towards the spicy floral smell. It lasts me around half a school dayish when I spray it on my shirt. but when I spray it on my skin, it only lasts like a 3 to 4 hours...not THAT long lasting as how a perfume could've been. overally, I think this perfume is actually pretty beautiful :) I'm really skeptical about repurchasing this, i liked it, but I'm not in LOVE with it. (I have a 1oz bottle that ive been using everyday to school for like a year and a half now and i'm not even halfway through the bottle! This would probably last me 4 years :P)

katiewalker
katiewalker

I absolutely adored this perfume for about two years and wore it day and night! I layered it with the lotion and the body wash, and I got so many compliments! I got sick of it because I wore it so much, but it is a great scent!

amberdk621
amberdk621

Just smelled this the other day. I don't like it very much. But that's okay. The 15 year old girl I was with loved it! The thing is, it smells just like another perfume I have smelled. But I can't think of what it is. Does anyone know??

ol' smeller

This is the only PH fragrance I wear & get many compliments on it....good for day or office wear.

ol' smeller

I get many compliments on this....good for day wear.

Malibu
Malibu

PARIS HILTON SHEER was created using the same key scent notes as the original, but the concentration of the ingredients has been altered. If you're a casual wearer of the original I doubt you'll notice the difference, but as I've wearing the original since it was launched I could immediately spot the difference between the two.

The apple is noticable right off the bat here; it's much more apparent then in the original. The fragrance also seems charged - like the smell in the air just before a thunderstorm. I can't describe the scent, but I'm guessing it's the ozone accord.

I'm not sure how you make muguet sparkle, but I am reminded of sparkling spring water in the way that the floral notes are much milder, but still lively and energetic. The jasmine in particular is more toned down, so this fragrance isn't as sweet as the original.

The base is quite close to the skin, so I can only detect a slight hint of sandalwood and musk. The musk is another key scent note that has been stripped right down, so it is only a light hint. I know that the original's formula contains synthetic pheromones, but since this formula is a lot lighter I'm going to suggest that the pheromones aren't in this edition.

PARIS HILTON SHEER is very versatile and is refreshing in warmer weather, yet also warm and comforting in cooler weather, so it's great to wear almost all of the year round and for most occasions.

I do love the original and will go back to it when this becomes unavailable [it was a limited edition from around 2006 - mainly sold online], but given the choice between the two I'd go for this. The lighter musk and florals allow the other scent notes to fully develop, making it richer and more complex.

MiguelHarris
MiguelHarris

They Have this at a CVS last I seen it. it's light

Paris Hilton Sheer by Paris Hilton 3.47 out of 5 based on 87 ratings and 25 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Sheer fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Sheer, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Paris Hilton Sheer by Paris Hilton. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Paris Hilton Sheer by Paris Hilton represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.