Designers » N-Q » Floral Fruity « Groups

Passport Paris Paris Hilton for women

Passport Paris Paris Hilton for women
dislike

Passport Paris Paris Hilton for women Pictures Passport Paris Paris Hilton for women Pictures Passport Paris Paris Hilton for women Pictures

Paris Hilton launches a new perfume collection in collaboration with Parlux company. The collection is called Passport, inspired by her jet-set life and her travels around the world. The collection represents a journey that takes a girl next door to exotic locations, featuring three fragrances: Paris, Tokyo and South Beach.

Passport Paris opens with notes of sparkling mandarin, juicy red berries and golden peach. The heart is composed of Sambac jasmine, honeysuckle and purple peony, while the base consists of vanilla, amber, patchouli and creamy white musk.

Paris Passport is available as f 30 and 100 ml EDT. Passport Paris was launched in 2010.

Mandarin Orange Peach Red Berries

Jasmine Honeysuckle Peony

Musk Patchouli Amber Vanille

Flora by Gucci Gorgeous Gardenia

Passport Paris Fragrance Reviews

mschnabel666
mschnabel666

I adore this fruity, syrupy sweet perfume. It's sooo good. Vanilla peachy dark red berries... so yummy. And dirt cheap if you look around on Amazon and ebay.

Lasts a long time on me! Love Paris's sweet perfumes!

If you like Can Can, you'll love this. Very similar but Passport Paris doesn't have the powdery notes. PParis is more fruity/sweet.

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

I got a huge blast of alcohol from this 1. The sillage is terrible and very faint. All I smell is vanilla and red berries. I have been disappointed by her perfumes before and this one falls in line with the rest. This to me is more like a body splash. I will not be purchasing anything from this line. I will probably be giving this away.
UPDATE: I gave this to my bestie yesterday. It smelled AMAZING on her!!! Sad that it did not have the same effect on me. But, on her, I can see why people like it so much!

Bruno57
Bruno57

I sell all my 15 Paris Hilton Fragrances collection on eBay
Contact me if you're interested

taniatex
taniatex

This perfume is perfect, it smells like yummi yummi.Deixa a whiff of mystery in the air! Type does she want or not? Every man goes crazy with a whiff of those Oh my God what's that smell? Want to eat you now !

olga.stefan
olga.stefan

It s nice, sweet, girly and I love to spray it in my hair. Nice and fresh vanilla that, on skin, actually lasts 6 hours plus. The funny thing is that, despite it's obviously young audience, I've been wearing it this morning and my grandma kept complimenting me on it, saying it smells delicate and refined (she generally complains about my sweet, cloying fragrances).

Aeris

This is a very good perfume...& proof that price means nothing when it comes to quality. I often chose this to wear over the high end designer fragrances in ny collection.
I mainly detect peach, vanilla, red berries, honeysuckle, musk, and soft florals. It has a Southern Belle vibe to it. :)
This is my favorite in the passport collection...and my favorite Paris Hilton perfume overall.

nitschevo
nitschevo

It's quite nice though I cannot detect the resemblance to Gucci Gardenia - this one is much sweeter in my opinion. To me this perfume is sweet sweet sweet. I cannot detect any notes in particular but that doesn't really bother me because after a while its just sweet flowers with a touch of berries :) This particular sweetness is also ok for spring days or summer nights. Give it a try, it's very affordable and nice for carrying around in your purse. Paris has a nice collection of scents - the first one being one of my favourites.

Edit: Have to change my mind! Although Gucci's GG starts out more floral and fresh, the dry down is very similar to Passport Paris. The latter being more intense.

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

I've had this perfume for some time now. I was sort of on the fence about this one. Tonight I wanted something to put on before bed, and I chose this. It's actually nicer than I remembered. It smells almost exactly like Katy Perry's Meow. The listed notes say it has patchouli, and if I try really hard I can smell perhaps a slight touch of it, but barely. I hate patchouli, so I'm glad it's toned way, way down. To me this just smells super sweet, and mostly like vanilla with a slight hint of berries. I'm glad I gave it another try. I'm way past the targeted age at 46, but I don't care. While some may not like the cartoonish bottle, I find it cute. This one is so good, I may have to try the others in this line.

piahellgren
piahellgren

Am I the only one that thinks this smells like a blander and weaker version of Midnight Fantasy? I tried them next to each other and the latter made Passport smell flat. But similar juicy, juicy popsicle style smell with a light vanilla after a while?

random girl
random girl

This perfume smells sooooooo gooood!!!! it has a bit of everything (in a good way)! its very juicy, honey-y, syrupy, heavy, sweet, but at the same time it has a freshness to it. gaaaah! i love it! its perfect! definitely one of my favorite scents ever!

oh and it lasts a very long time and has great projection!

mgirl1090
mgirl1090

I can not get enough of this scent! Never would I expect that this perfume would smell so good and last long too! It's an amazing scent, combination of sweet sugary and fruity notes. On my skin it smells more sugary and sweet but I love it! Totally in love with this perfume, it's inexpensive, yummy and long lasting, which is why I went back to get more. If you get it on amazon it's about 12 dollars for 3.4 oz and that's an awesome deal if you ask me. You'll be getting an inexpensive fragrance that smells delicious and lasts all day.

Maslina
Maslina

I only got peach note from the beginning to the drydown which catch me headache

Mdox407
Mdox407

WOW! I'm sincerely shocked at how this fragrance has received such mixed reviews. After "Paris Hilton Man," this is my second favorite Paris Hilton fragrance out of all of them! (And I have smelled every single one of them.)

On me...this fragrance is DEFF fruity and sweet fragrance, but its one of those fragrance for me where you cannot really "pick out" specific notes and smell them distinctively. Its one of those perfumes where it all just blends together to make up the smell that it becomes after spraying it. And yes this fragrance is categorized as sweet, but trust me guys..it isn't OVERLY sweet like Lady Gaga's perfume. It doesn't smell like a bowl of sugar and fruit. It is very well balanced and there is just a TAD of a muskiness to it that grounds it from being too sweet. Perfect!

However, I love it! And I always get compliments on this when I wear it! Another great thing about this fragrance is, I wear it to the gym and its one of my VERY few fragrances where sweating when I work out, doesn't change the smell of it at all! AWESOME! Most colognes and perfumes, when I sweat, it changes the fragrance completely into some sort of urine type smell. But this fragrance just keeps on keeping on, nice and strong no matter how much I sweat.

Longevity - HUGE ON ME! I buy this on amazon for $12 and it lasts 6-7 hours on me!

Sillage - Amazing as well for the price! About 3 feet.

Overall I love the fragrance. The bottle isn't anything groundbreaking, but who cares when the fragrance rocks!

Overall rating : 9/10

BUY THIS GUYS!!

ellebelle84
ellebelle84

This scent smells clean. However, I really dont get many fruit notes from it. It reminds me of laundry soap. I was complimented while wearing it, but I don't feel Im too fond of it. I have a love/hate relationship with Amber and resins.

fighter
fighter

After using this for a while I have to say: what a delusion.

Initially it has a nice fruity opening with peach topping the fruit bouquet but once this first phase disappear (after 10 minutes) the fragrance gets into the middle notes with an undefined synthetic green smell that I can't classify. I don't know what it is, maybe is the honeysuckle or peony but I don't like it at all.

Also, this perfume can't properly reach the base notes as it is almost gone by the time it should unveil them. Only note I get from the base notes is a cheap synthetic musk which overwhelms the others.

amna723
amna723

This is super inexpensive...12 bucks on ebay!! SO WORTH IT!! It's a really soft pleasant sweet fruity floral. It's not sharp and pungent, no sign of musk in here which I am glad about. It's really comforting and warm. I think some people on here described it as fluffy....and there is no better word to describe this perfume! It's totally fluffy and comforting. This smells very similar to Viva La Juicy to me. I think the difference is that this one isn't as caramel-y as VLJ. But I would say that VLJ smells "cleaner" almost because of the white floral notes in there but it's reallyyyy subtle....Its' funny that people think Amor Amor smells like Passport Paris...I remember thinking Viva La Juicy smelled like original Amor Amor when it first came out! :). Anyway, this scent lasts much longer than Viva La Juicy! And is much stronger. I sprayed one arm with VLJ and one with Passport Paris and I could smell PP much longer than VLJ and it was a much stronger smell. VLJ dries down to a stale synthetic vanilla whereas PP is a fresher vanilla scent. One thing I have to say though is that it smells nothing like you'd imagine Paris to smell. I'd imagine Paris smelling like a warm sweet spicy floral. This is a sunny happy warm fruity vanilla. It's more like, idk, how I'd imagine L.A. to smell or something.

stephanie.cheng.108
stephanie.cheng.108

One word to describe this scent... Sweet!!! According to my nose, first thing I smelled when I sprayed this was the fruity notes and a heavy minty zing!... Deffinitely the mandarin, peaches and patchouli.

If you are not into citrus notes, please don't get it, cause it will smell really bad for you. My sister hates this! Haha! I annoy her whenever I have this fragrance on. Lol

Leave it on for a few minutes and the vanilla starts to appear and mixes in with the sweetness of the fruits and heaviness of the amber, giving u a very nice candy minty scent. On me anyways...

I guess my body chemistry does not go well with citruss notes...
I bought this blindly, but I still like to wear it once in a while, however one spray is enough for me cause I would get a huge headache if I sprayed more than once. The minty zing is too much for me!

Sophia666
Sophia666

This perfume is just incredible!!! I can't even put my finger on it. It's like this amazing amber mixed with candy, dark vanilla, jasmine, and some mysteriously delicious note that reminds me of sexy black lace! I can almost detect a hint of caramel in it, so yummy!!! It is highly intoxicating, pleasant, addictive, potent and it is definitely in my hall of fame. Potency is amazing. It is truly a sensation for the senses!!! I honestly can't think of anyone who would not love this. If you are buying on a blind buy, prepare to be intoxicated!!!! A+++++++

P.S. I just realised what this smells like, the Original Cacharel Amor Amor (before they changed the notes) which is hard to find and is one of my all-time favourites!!! (Yay!) And now I see that they share a few common notes including Sambac Jasmine, Mandarin and Vanilla. Makes sense! (Though I don't detect any citrus in this or the original version of Amor Amor) This is the reincarnation of my beloved, discontinued version of Amor Amor, which was perfection in a bottle. Definitely try this!!! :)

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I chanced getting a bottle of Passport Paris as a blind internet buy based on the mainly good reviews of it on here and despite the fact that the other two Paris Hilton perfumes I got as a blind buy and blind swap I REALLY dislike.

My first encounter with a Paris Hilton perfume was the original one in the horrible bottle with the purple squiggles on it. All I could smell was MELONS, MELONS and yet more MELONS, which is one note I really dislike and fail to get the appeal of in a perfume! My second encounter was a blind swap of a bottle of CanCan. Again, BIG disappointment ... it's sickly sweet and makes me feel queasy ... yuck ! !

However, as I'm not averse to taking chances (helped by the fact that I could get a tester bottle super cheap on the internet!) I braved getting Passport Paris and hooray .. I actually like this one! The bottle may be hideous and reminiscent of something a little girl might have and think is very cute, the perfume itself is surprisingly appealing. It's fruity but not in a syrupy, sticky or fruit juice kind of way - it's creamy and soft, thanks to the vanilla, musk and amber which also give it good sillage and surprising lasting power on my skin. It lingers and lingers for hours, all day and night, and smells so good. Surprisingly, it's also quite clean smelling to me which is a bonus because I love clean types of scents as well as fruity'ish ones. As a result, it's becoming one of my go to perfumes, which I wasn't necessarily expecting! So, as much as I think Paris Hilton is an attention seeking, egotistical, shallow and massively annoying human being I have to hand it to her ... some of her perfumes really suck but this one ain't half bad ! !

Lakambini
Lakambini

The youthful cartoony packaging appealed to me, and quickly I made good use of an on-line bargain. The first few days I had a huge crush on this perfume, and kept it by my work computer to sniff, or to spray myself with from time to time. I smelled vanilla, syrupy peach, rich caramel, the requisite thick musk of modern perfumes marketed to a younger crowd. I didn't crave sweets nor pastries. Passport in Paris made me feel stuffed to the eyebrows.

And then, just like that, my crush was over. It was simply too sweet, too syrupy, too much of everything for me. Luckily, my pre-teen niece has stepped in to take the still-full 30ml off my hands.

sharyssa
sharyssa

I bought my daughter a 1.0 oz of this and bought myself a 1.0 of Tokyo and I ended up liking this one a lot so I bought the 3.4 oz gift set this lasts and it doesn't smell plasticky or anything its sweet and sort of smells like how perfume smells when its in the dry down stage I like the bottles especially the Tokyo bottle they are so adorable and the price is good I think this is my favorite of all her scents because most of them smell ok but have no lasting power but this I give a 10/10.

Fatima Fabiola:
No not according to me, to me it smells more like viva la juicy. Not like Siren, but in its own way. But it smells good for colder days :)

Fatima Fabiola
Fatima Fabiola

Does anybody think that this smell like Fantasy by Britney Spears? For me is almost the same smell but with a hint of lemony. Delicious!

CaSentBeau
CaSentBeau

It just doesn't get more celebrity style than this. Sweet and fluffy fruit with a bit of this and a bit of that in the background and all around. Soft and yummy, uplifting and pleasant.

I'm not completely sure what this has to do with Paris. I expect a little more sophistication from a scent with Paris in the name. Passport in Disneyland Paris could have been more suitable perhaps?

It's ok I guess if you like sweet scents. It has decent sillage and good longevity. However I prefer Dazzle over this one among the Paris Hilton fragrances.

8-nadia
8-nadia

Her celebrity status may have FADED AWAY,but this perfume doesn't. A blind buy for a FIVER,only wish I'd bought a bigger bottle!

abianchi
abianchi

Only $5 at TJ Maxx - could not pass up! After letting it settle, it smells very similar to Jennifer Lopez Glow After Dark. Very sweet and sexy. Reminds me of summer nights at the club (when I was much younger!).

greycardigan
greycardigan

This reminds me of Versace Dreamer SO MUCH. Too sweet for me. Not a fan.

Aeris

I agree with the review below that says this smells like a "big, fluffy, powdered peach marshmallow". Yummy ^_^. The only thing that would make this better for me is to increase the sillage and longevity. But it's cheap enough to be able to spray more of it. I mainly detect the peach, vanilla, and musk...with a little bit of red berries and white florals. I honestly have no idea what this perfume has to do with France, but it's a yummy gourmand scent that makes me constantly smell my wrist. The bottle is cute too. I love the concept of her Passport collection and hope she continues to expand it. I love the other 3 in the collection.

Kyi
Kyi

This honestly makes me think of a big, fluffy, powdered peach marshmallow with some caramel drizzle on top. It smells yummy, edible, innocent, and quite cozy. The vanilla is quite nice in it, but it has a slight plasticy background note to it that I don't particularly like but it doesn't bother me that much. It's not as heavy or creamy/sweet as Fancy so it's more subtle.

caitrun
caitrun

I purchased this frag on a whim yesterday. It was $7.50 for 1oz and after reading reviews I figured, eh why not. Sooooo glad I did! It is beautiful, and exceptionally long lasting!! as in 12+ hrs in my hair. The peach, red berries, vanilla and patchouli were the most prominent scents. The florals balance the frag and keep it from becoming too sweet. I kept trying to figure out which perfume it was reminding me of all evening. Finally it hit me! Cherry in the Air by Escada!! Yay!! I love that frag but didn't want to drop the dough! Problem solved :)

małgorzata.kurpiewska
małgorzata.kurpiewska

Not my kind of scent, really, but I appreciate it on my sister. It is sweet but smells quite "upper shelf" so if you like sticky sweet perfumes (it is not really fruity sweet, but more like candied fruit sweetness or something), go for it. It was really really cheap when I bought it and doesn't smell cheap at all!

SandraV
SandraV

This does remind me quite a bit of Pink Sugar but I like this better-it seems a bit more fruity and has no licorice(which I dislike).I got the 1 oz. bottle for only $5 at Wally World on clearance.For that price I plan to go back and buy all of the bottles they had left...which are adorable to me btw :)

loversandxo
loversandxo

Fruity gourmand with vanillary sophistication.

Right off the bat I can say that, this perfume has wiggled it's way to my top favorites. I was skeptical at first, but I got it at a really cheap price at my local Marshalls. It hits off with a sweet peach, mandarin orange, and red berries right at your nose. The florals are not overwhelming or too noticeable in this perfume. Then the creaminess of the jasmine and vanilla then soak up your skin letting it linger for the rest of the day. The vanilla is dominant in this scent. Even though it is a sweet fragrance, it's no overpowering and there is a certain freshness from it. Very pleasant and I received many compliments upon wearing it. It's also my boyfriend's favorite scent, because he loves the smell of Viva La Juicy or any vanilla. Luckily, the price of this is way cheaper. Definitely a nice warm scent to pick you up when you are in a groggy mood.

This perfume is very sweet and good for everyday wear. Definitely do not let the bottle or the name fool you. Even though I am not the biggest fan of Paris Hilton, this perfume is a hit with me. Very reminiscent of Viva La Juicy and Flora by Gucci Gorgeous Gardenia. The longevity is what surprised me most with it being an eau de toilette. It lasts throughout the day (6-7 hours) without needing another spritz.

Definitely suggest picking this up if you love vanilla and gourmand smells. If you are tired of stocking up on Viva La Juicy and want something just as good if not, better. I promise you won't be disappointed and others will ask what you are wearing.

Longevity: Long-lasting 6-7 hours
Would I pick this up again: Yes. Definitely.
Packaging: Super embarassing and cartoony. Cheap-y body spray bottle look. Obviously meant for the younger crowd, but in all honesty anyone can pull this scent off.

bobo1
bobo1

BURNED!(charred?) sugar + some ozonic freshness + juicy berry SYROP + hint of patchouli.

mahawa
mahawa

just got this today and I wanna say its smells like something I've smelled before but i just cant figure it out but then I sprayed it on and waited for the dry down and then it hit me it smells like angel by thierry mugler and then also one of the Hollister's body spray. i really like all these scents so I like the perfume a lot more,very sweet and creamy

Sabrinah
Sabrinah

I had it..I bought this before, and I have to give it to my sister because I cant tolerate with this smell, its too strong and too sweet, and give me a headache after that. I even have to go to the emergency because I got a serious migraine because of this fragrance.. haha.. my perfume type is sweet and fresh, but this one is not for me..

lv.hanghieu
lv.hanghieu

Đây là loại nước hoa àm tôi rất yêu thích rất ngọt nhưng nhẹ nhàng không tạo cảm giác khó chịu với mọi người xung quanh. Mùi hương cũng kéo dài một thời gian khá lâu so với định dạng EDT, khiến tôi rất bất ngờ

KaelanLovesPerfume
KaelanLovesPerfume

Delicious! I would describe this fragrance as a " Fruity/Gourmand". The first spritz is a sweet heavy vanilla, with soft fruits on top.What i mean by soft is.. the vanilla is so heavy, the fruit becomes very soft and almost hidden by the vanilla. The scent stays relatively the same through out, but a little muskier in the end. Lasts surprisingly long for an EDT. Actually.. it last 10X longer than most EDP'S i own! Tremendous quality, and super cheap. I was running out of my 30 ML so i just bought a 100 Ml for 12$ with free shipping and no taxes!

Smunky
Smunky

This is pleasant enough - nothing overly special, but I don't mind it at all. Honestly what REALLY got me with this one was the longevity. I sprayed once before bed into the crook of my arm and nearly 8 hours later, could still smell it pretty clearly. I didn't expect that at all from this fragrance, so I have to admit to being surprised and impressed by that.

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

first i smell oranges,a nice scent of oranges,and then sweet, and heavy powdery it smells like something you want to eat, a little heavy, but a nice scent.

Perfumegoddess23
Perfumegoddess23

This smells Delicious! This one agrees with my body chemistry & lasted the entire day! Without one touch up! Phenomenal It is gourmand & very youthful smells like delicious frosted cupcakes ( to me at least ) yummy! I got TONS & TONS of compliments when I worse this perfume & again I love how it lasted the entire day which is rare for me, love love love need I say more?

bluepistachio
bluepistachio

My second favorite from the Passport Collection. It's the sweetest. So if you love sweet vanilla scents like me then this might be one to consider trying.Peachy and light. The patchouli smells minty on me. It might not be prominent on other people but it is on me. After a few minutes it quiets down. The first 15-20 minutes throw me off and I wait until the stage is gone because on me it smells like an ICY HOT pomade. Someone mentioned here that it smells like root beer, I agree...only the first stage. Very medicinal with peaches dancing everywhere and berries intruding. Later it turns into this light sweeter and creamier scent similar but not as much to Viva La Juicy. I love the design of the bottle, sooooo cute.

St. Mortitz- green, fresh,serious

South Beach- sweet, HAPPY, tropical, casual

Tokio- light, classy, clean, modern, positive

PARIS- sweet, loud, warm, fun, bratty.

PrinceRobbie
PrinceRobbie

This is my "go-to" scent for most occasions. It's my favorite perfume not only in Paris Hiltons collection but out of anything else I own. There is something warm about it (Vanille) and I think it makes the scent very versatile. While it's been voted to be a summer/spring scent, I much prefer it in the fall.
The strongest note that comes through is the Peach and it LASTS. A few squirts in the morning and I still receive compliments at lunch time. In fact this fragrance is the one that draws the most attention. People always want to know what it is and are shocked to learn it comes from everyones least favorite Heiress. I, however, adore her and almost every perfume she has produced.
While her reputation may not be the best in town, the scents speak for themselves and I think she takes this very seriously. I can't wait for the great scent she invents for 2013!

Snsd_hyoyeon
Snsd_hyoyeon

I am getting this scent for a friend, but I'm not sure if she will like it, is it really heavy with vanilla or more fruit based, because she likes a fruity scent, but if the vanilla is not overpowering, then that's ok. Which one is better, Paris Hilton's PARIS or SOUTHBEACH?

Tsz
Tsz

It's smells very sweet, creamy and MMMMMM vanilla. Delicious.... It reminds me of Katy Perry Meow. This one is a bit softer but in a nicer way. A warm and sexy fragrance. YUM

Iheartmandymoore
Iheartmandymoore

I really like it. It kinda smells like a root beer float at first, then when it dries its very fruity and sugary. I'd Definetly buy it again!

Prettynightmary
Prettynightmary

I ordered this because of the reviews and good price at cheapsmells. The scent is very fruity, peachy, vanillic and smooth. For me there is something a little bit annoying - I don`t know if it is the sweetness or if there is something artificilar or just a note that I don`t appreciate. Anyhow, I like the scent and it`s SUPER-long lasting on my skin: Sprayed once 10 hours (!!) a go and I can still easily smell it.

etternax
etternax

I just received it today after reading the reviews and I llllllllllove it. Floral, fruity, sweet, that is balanced; not overpowering nor sickening. Very delicious and has a special presence. Delicate and feminine. Great for day wear and all seasons except winter. I love white floral, sweet fruity, scents like D&G Light Blue and Britney Spears Fantasy, and this new one hits a good score. Won't regret buying the 100ml bottle, as I am sure I won't get sick of it.

beauty_girl

MMMMMMMM it smells SOOOOOOOO lovely!!!!!
Like sweet warm gourmand vanilla or praline or chocolate or caramell :) Almost a perfume to droole on when you wear it :)

loonad

i bought passport in paris and tokyo from cheapsmells too as these are not available in mauritius.just love this scent and wanted to try tokyo.

perfumemad62
perfumemad62

I got a 100ml bottle for £8.95 on Cheapsmells which is ridiculously cheap! Passport Paris is very fresh, light and sweet. I think all of the Passports bottles are adorable, especially the Tokyo one. On the first spray I noticed a lovely orange and creamy peach scent, then it quickly settles to a citrus and sweet floral. I actually was quite suprised at how citrusy it was on my skin, almost like lemons. The lasting power is about 2-3 hours.

I really am pleased with this perfume. It's very pretty and I got it at a bargain price so I'm happy :)

stefanie.vieweg
stefanie.vieweg

This scent is so wonderful, sweet, yummy and delicious. The best out of the Passport series. It´s soft and heavy at the same time. When I first spray it I smell cooked, warm, juicy Peach, mixed with vanilla cake dough. After a while it settles to one big rich yummy bakery scent. I can´t identify jasmine, berries or patchouli, it´s just one big wonderful blended scent that carries me through the day.
Its lasting power is very good, in my oppinion. On my skin it lasts up to 6 hours. On clothes I can still smell it the next day!
You also don´t need alot of it! Tokyo or South Beach from the Passport series need alot more to be noticeable and the lasting power of those is defenetly less. But with Paris I just need 3 spritz, left & right of the neck and one for the wrists (patted together).
It´s peach-vanilla-cake in a bottle! If you like vanilla and bakery scents, you might enjoy this alot!

abbylorenn
abbylorenn

This is definitely my favorite out of all Paris' Passport perfumes. South Beach, Tokyo and St. Moritz all smelled a little weird to me, but this one just smells really fun and yummy and awesome. It definitely has a lot of vanilla, which I love.

Montie_M
Montie_M

First whiff: peachy vanilla. Second whiff: citrus on top of vanilla. Third whiff: a bouquet of flowers. Sillage is not that good but the smell envelopes you. I even felt like a coocoon surrounded by flower petals. Unfortunately, the smell does not last mich, only 1 hour max. Maybe it's just my chemistry

rosembloom

Bought the 100 ml. for 40$ Canadian yesterday: scrumptious! More so now than in Winter because the soft, velvety fruity notes and almond-like scent really smell like a candy caress on my skin. It does not project much but I am noticing more and more how it just wafts around me and makes me feel sweet, feminine and confident. It is a comfort scent to me and makes me think of a very dear friend... hi Rosie xxxx

nickinotnikki
nickinotnikki

This smells soooo good. It's fruity and candy-like, really nice with my chemistry. Paris Hilton - love her or hate her, she has some darn good perfumes. I love 'Heiress' too.

chix
chix

This scent kinda reminds me of Pan de Mallorca or maybe an almond bear claw. = ) Pleasant & sweet, but not over the top. Perfect for situations when you need a mild scent that will not draw a lot of attention. For me it wears close to the skin & I am lucky to get it to last 2 hours. The 30ml bottle is the perfect size to carry with you for touch ups.

loonad

very vanilla-y,warm,yummy,sexy and sensual smell.bought a 30ml bottle of this but will buy a bigger bottle once this is over.love it soooo much.

rosembloom

What a gorgeous surprise! I have found in 'Paris' the ultimate marriage of my favorite notes: Such a nice 'fuzzy peach' opening! The mandarin, juicy and tart mingles with the red berries: those fruit are fresh out of the frige! Bright , sparkling-fresh and oh so juicy! Looooove!! The heart is warmer, becomes laced with a light vanilla note ( not as syrupy as Fancy, yet more pronounced than P.S...) and mixes with peony and sambac jasmine which gives the fragrance an elegantly creamy note . The red berries and peach are still present at this point but are more jammy...less tart and as if dusted with vanilla icing -sugar.At this point , it reminds me more of Princess than Pink Sugar. The drydown is wonderfully long-lasting, has great sillage and leave me feeling like I am on Vacation (though not in Paris ;) ) Well-priced, it is a perfume every one around me seems to appreciate (oh. what is that beautiful smell, is that you , dear: oh, what a treat ;) ) . The vanilla becomes more intense during the drydown, gaining depth from the patchouli and musk. I would gladly spend the spring drenched in this gorgeous potion!

melzy
melzy

This was a blind buy based on reviews. I was browsing StrawberryNET, and thought for $40 (100ml) it was worth a try.
Boy, am I glad I bought it...

It is primarily a soft fluffy vanilla musk scent, with a hint of peach and light florals intermingling. Girly, powdery and sweet. I'm not a fan of Miss Hilton in the slightest, but this scent is a winner - and by far the best of the Passport range, all of which I've since tested.

Aspendina
Aspendina

this is a nice scent that is kinda similar to Christina Aguilera's By Night but I like this much better. Its kind of a sweet powerdy scent, very nice.

Edit: bought this today and there is an annoying flower scent in this but its not one of the 3 flower notes listed, not sure what it is but I can't stand it, I am gonna return this.

Vamy69
Vamy69

This is a very nice perfume believe it or not. Vanilla, peach and some powdery goodness. I have to say I am a fan! The lasting power is also pretty good on this one.

Darinino_
Darinino_

At first this fragrance smell very nice and sweet after 10 minutes its changing to cheap rumba in my nose and lasting power is very poor :(

Zuuus.p
Zuuus.p

This one is definitely the best out of this passport line, and my second favourite of ALL Paris Hilton Perfumes, after the Siren one.

Passport in Paris is surprisingly one of my most faves perfumes now, especially for school. I love that vanilla peachy combo! I appreciate that it´s definitely not overpowering and not suffocating like Fantasy by Britney Spears. It´s very light instead, really easy to wear! To me, it smells almost like some sweet kind of bread! Truly delicious <3

The lasting power is not that great though, but I don´t mind it for that price. I bought it only for 6 euros when I was on a trip in Vienna! INCREDIBLE!

mandashell
mandashell

Soft, fruity, warm, and totally delicious. Passport Paris is easily my favorite fragrance of her collection! :) I had been weary of trying this one based on some of the bad reviews but I finally took the plunge last weekend at Sears and that is when I was sold, lol!

I will agree that this is like a toned down and fruitier Pink Sugar without the licorice! I had been craving Pink Sugar and Delicious Cotton Candy but knew that they were too strong for me and a tad artificial for my tastes. SO, when I tried this my eyes glazed over and I was giggling like a little kid!

:D Passport Paris is just what I'd been looking for. It's totally fruity and opens as such without becoming a fruit salad. But, it has this lovely foody/baked goods aroma that isn't overdone. The overall combo is a creamy and smooth vanilla with light florals and lightly candied fruits. Also pleased with the addition of patchouli that is just strong enough without bulldozing over the other notes.

Overall this is a cheap( in price) yet nice little addition to my little collection and I'm pleased. :D Lasting power for this Edt is not very good about 3-4hrs on my skin but the projection is very good. I'll constantly catch whiffs of it while wearing it. So, if you like sweeties like Pink Sugar but want a scent that is toned down and not so saccharine then you may really like this. :)

Isa21
Isa21

Delicious ;)

kmorrissey89
kmorrissey89

One of my favorites!! When I first smelled it, it was sold! I could wear this day or nite and its a sweet vanilla smell on me.. a+ :)

kubraoren
kubraoren

I expected a lot from this perfume, but no :( there is an artificial smell in it, like the sugary fluid has been kept in a plastic bottle and the smell of plastic has been conveyed to the perfume itself. Unfortunatelly convesy to something else on my skin, I don't know maybe it's not jus for me.

Laura1115
Laura1115

I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS PERFUME!!!! ONE OF MY NEW FAVORITES!! WISH IT LASTED A LITTLE LONGER, BUT AMAZING SCENT!!

The Swedish girl
The Swedish girl

Love at first sniff! Velvety smooth powdery vanilla, just how I love my perfumes... No harsh edges, just soft wonderfulness. A bit like Pink Sugar but without the liqourice.

I don`t give a rats ass that it´s a "teen scent", I`m 31 and I LOVE sweet scents, and so does most fully grown men too you know. ;-)

And the price just can`t be beaten. Go for it.

It's very pleasant and very young. Berries and peach make it so juicy and sweet with a creamy mix of vanilla; a little blah... Later, I just get patchouli and vanilla, which I enjoy more. Nothing to really brag about. I think B&BW recent products are more interesting.

cocobella
cocobella

when i've tested this one in store i thought it was very nice and sweet, i liked the vanilla, so i bought it. now i dislike it somehow. to me it smells kind of cheap and it gives me a bad headache. thank god it was inexpensive.

Malibu
Malibu

Immediately upon application I can pick on the lightly powdered vanilla note and a hint of peach. I thought that this would be a overpoweringly sweet combination, but the sweetness is surprisingly light and subtle. After a couple of minutes what I think is a raspberry note starts to develop - I can't pull out any other berry notes, but let's be honest and admit that all berries smell similar when used in perfumes. I didn't pick up on any mandarin, which is a shame as more juicy and watery notes might have made the vanilla disperse so the fruit notes got more time to develop.

One of the great things about PASSPORT PARIS is that I can pick out the three key floral notes, my theory is this is because the vanilla is laced throughout the whole fragrance and provides a solid but light base for the florals to develop on. On me the peony note is the strongest out of the florals and as this is a favorite floral scent of mine I'm pleased. The honeysuckle is nearly as strong as the peony, but is still delicate, while the jasmine is subtle and seems slightly watery. I catch occasional hints of other florals and maybe some fruits too, but nothing else is strong enough for me to take even a solid guess at.

There is no strong indication between the heart notes and the base, thanks to the ever-present vanilla. The amber, patchouli and musk are mingled closely together so it is a warm and creamy mix - combined with the lingering vanilla and you get the same general feel as the top and heart notes. The overall sweetness and creaminess is very reminiscent of coconut at times, more so in warmer weather as my skin heats up.

PASSPORT PARIS is similar to Paris Hilton's 2009 Siren perfume, which is in turn similar to Juicy Couture's Viva La Juicy perfume. The good news is that PASSPORT PARIS is easier to find and it's not as close to the skin as Siren is, and it is a heck of a lot cheaper then Viva La Juicy. And - even though this is a EDT - it actually has the better staying power out of the three fragrances.

Emma x

OMG this is pure summer freshness personified!
I can really detect the vanilla and the really fruity opening it's quite watery but yet so delicious! Perfect for nice casual summer days!

Abby xoxo
Abby xoxo

Wow I went into perfume shop today and got a tester for this and I love this. I can really smell the Patchouli in this love the freshness in this. Great Summer buy I would say! xoxo

XoXoL.o.V.e
XoXoL.o.V.e

I got it today and i loveit so much! very addictive, at first really fruity ( i can get the red berries ), then is very vanilla , my only problem is the lasting power, is really bad, like 3 hours :(

dame piglet

OH... I think I should add that I peeled the label off. At over 40, I don't want anyone thinking I'm wearing Barbie perfume if they should see the bottle in my purse!

dame piglet

I didn't WANT to love this perfume, but I do. This is insanely delicious! Starts off super fruity, and dries down creamy, slightly floral and wonderful.

parishiltonsiren15

This, is Deffinatally, the BEST out of the Passports. This one, Along with Siren, are Paris's Best Fragrances. They sure did do a fantastic job with this one. I Know, the Top Notes "Say" That this perfume includes, Peach, Red berries, & Mandarin Orange, But i Cant smell a single one of these notes. Well, maybe just a HINT of Red Berries. This perfume Smells Just Like a Sugar Cookie. It's Very Light, Sweet, And Oriental. The Only Complaint is, that it Doesn't last Long At All. ;( Overall, this Perfume Is Incredible, and Deffintally, in My Top 3 Fragrances of All Time.

I tested the 3 new Paris Hilton scents today. This one I only sprayed one time on my wrist. It starts off like Vera Wangs Princess and I thought I might like this maybe. Then it became a very strong Pink Sugar on me. In the drydown it was more like Angel. It is very strong. I was walking around today in a big cloud of this candy scent. So if you like these kind of scents, you get "a lot" for little money.

beatrix75
beatrix75

my douther love this one toooo much its so sweet its fruit its amazing

SBunny
SBunny

I was enchanted by the red berries on the top note but they are not what I smell.

At first I thought this smelt like lemon syrup but it must be the mandarin orange. It starts out citussy and sweet but then develops this lovely creamy undertone, which must be a mixture of the flowers and vanilla. It's really a soft, sexy perfume. Very versatile too, the creaminess makes it lovely for colder weather whilst the sweetness and madarin orange makes it perfect for warmer weather too.

Not what I expected but I'm pleasantly suprised. It's lovely.

applesana
applesana

i smelled this one when i was at the mall. I like it.It's definitely on my perfume list of to buy.
Ms. Hilton really surprised me, I also like Siren and
Can Can.

parishiltonsiren15

This is by far my favorite of the whole line. Well, not just out of the "Passport" Line, but of all time! Smells so very Sweet, a hint of creamy floral can be detected, but the main thing that you smell in this perfume is sweetness.

sweetgirl

just got this...its very nice and lasting..vanilla lemony candy soft warm floral!! nice!

secretcrush
secretcrush

I smelled this one right b4 buying the Rihanna perfume...This one is soft,sexy and definitely on my list...

sweetgirl

this smells like viva la juicy...nice

Passport Paris by Paris Hilton 4.04 out of 5 based on 278 ratings and 87 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Paris Hilton Passport Paris fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Paris Hilton Passport Paris, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Passport Paris by Paris Hilton. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Passport Paris by Paris Hilton represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.