Designers » N-Q » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Passport South Beach Paris Hilton for women

Passport South Beach Paris Hilton for women
dislike

Passport South Beach Paris Hilton for women Pictures Passport South Beach Paris Hilton for women Pictures Passport South Beach Paris Hilton for women Pictures

Paris Hilton launches a new perfume collection in collaboration with Parlux company. The collection is called Passport, inspired by her jet-set life and her travels around the world. The collection represents a journey that takes a girl next door to exotic locations, featuring three fragrances: Paris, Tokyo and South Beach.

Passport South Beach opens with juicy nectarine, lotus and white freesia, followed by the heart of osmanthus, marigold and jasmine and the base of Australian sandalwood, musk and blonde woods.

Passport South Beach is available as 30 and 100 ml EDT.

Passport South Beach was launched in 2010.

Lotus Freesia Nectarine

Osmanthus Jasmine Marigold

Sandalwood Woodsy Notes Musk

Love & Glamour

Passport South Beach Fragrance Reviews

kingavagyok
kingavagyok

This one needs a bit time to dry down. I smell the nectarine the most, and it gives a freshness to the other notes. The design is really cute, all of these colorful Passport cartoon characters makes me cheerful just by looking at them.
I used this at summer breaks, when I went out with my friends or we went down to the lake.(No beach at my location unfortunately!) You can also take this to vacation with you. The bottle is very easy to pack in.
The only negative is the poor longevity, but since I always used this at summer, my skin could have been at fault too.

etternax
etternax

I have already reviewed Tokyo and Paris if you would like to check my reviews.

This one, South Beach, is nice and wearable although the least favourite of mine among the three. This is because of the osmanthus note in the middle which is sharp and obvious, not to my taste, although other people would like it. This reminds me of Gucci Flora, which I find a bit overpowering because of the osmanthus note in the middle as well. Therefore, if you love Flora, you will certainly love this one especially with the very low price tag.

This one is very long lasting, just like Paris, and it projects well in the room, so make sure not to apply much or it might be too much. Great for outdoor wear though.

Summary for all three:

-Paris: Fruity Vanilla with a hint of flowers, very long lasting and unique among fragrances from the same family, my favourite
-Tokyo: White floral fruity with a hint of powder, moderate lasting power and projection but the most delicate and wearable of all three
-South Beach: Sharp tangy floral with a hint of woods in the dry down, good projection and staying power

b.a.denney
b.a.denney

I just got this because some reviews on here say it smells similar to Love and Glamour by Jennifer Lopez. It is pretty similar. I have both and enjoy them both. This is the sort of floral I wanted Daisy by Marc Jacobs to be like(returned that one). South Beach also seems pretty citrusy to me, and I love that. It's fresh too, which means it will probably be great in the summer heat. Some might think the bottle is cheesy, but I actually like it. It seems to have pretty good longevity too, which is not as easy to find nowadays. I'm really glad I got this one. I may not be a big fan of Paris Hilton, but she has some good perfumes.

mgirl1090

Forgot to mention that although I'm not a fan of this scent, it lasts a really long time after spraying.

mgirl1090

At first I was not at all impressed by this perfume. It reminded me of a strong citrus air freshener. But once it dried down it smelled much better. I'm still not a huge fan of this scent, but I can see myself wearing this in summer time. I think Passport Paris is the best and most unique perfume in this collection. FYI this was a blind buy and I really expected the scent to smell fresh, fruity and sweet. Instead it smells more sour than anything. I'm not getting any nectarine or fruit scent on my skin. I smell marigold and other sour notes. Name of this perfume is really deceiving. Why the hell is it sour?

sharyssa
sharyssa

I found this in the same 1 oz gift set like on my review of st moritz I would say this is my least favorite of the four it doee smell like jlo love n glamour in which I once had but this is less powerful I have to spray quite a few times to smell it not my cup of tea I would say st moritz and paris are the top 2 of the bunch

ellebelle84
ellebelle84

Am instantly reminded of some past Escada scent after smelling this. I happen to love the fruit cocktail perfumes they make so this cheap bottle was a pleasant smelling experience. First off, nectarines- lots of them and even a note of mangoes. Secondly, watery florals and citrus notes. Base notes are beachy woods, tropical flowers and faded fruit notes. It's cheery and very fruity. I like it but it doesn't last very long, at most 2 or 2 1/2 hrs. Pleasant and girlie.

bbc.angiie
bbc.angiie

Para mi gusto, es un buen perfume, pero en mi huele totalmente a miel me gusta llevarlo pero no es nada del otro mundo por su precio creo que no están significante como muchos perfumes que tiene Paris hilton.

dame piglet
dame piglet

Many fragrances that are classified as fruity florals seem to me to me to be slightly floral fruit scents (I'm looking at you, Escada - and I do love you!) but THIS fragrance has it in the right order: fruity FLORAL.

To smell it from the bottle, I thought it was much more fruit juicy smelling, and it even opens very juicy from the nectarine.

A few seconds in, some more lovely flowers enter, but then the marigold takes over on me.
Now, I appreciate the nice little marigold in the garden... Cute flower, interesting foliage and it keeps bugs off its garden neighbors.
Unfortunately, like garden bugs, I don't favor the bitter smell of marigolds.

That being said, I think the marigold does add dimension and interest to this through contrast, kind of the way oak moss and some other notes work in other fragrances.

Although it isn't a love from me because of the heavy marigold and freesia, but it is a like because it's quirky and interesting.
To me, it's not especially beachy; it reminds me more of spring.

As for longevity, it hangs around for a couple of hours. Pretty standard, I guess.

Kyi
Kyi

For me, all of the Passport scents are great. Not amazing, but definitely pretty good and I'm happy with the gift set that includes all 4 of them. This particular scent seems much longer lasting than the other 3. It is somewhat generic and 'one note' as it doesn't really change much or develop for it's duration, but it's good for what it is.

It opens with a burst of fruity freshness, the nectarine is quite prominent and smells juicy and reminds me of a summer cocktail. It's not that sweet and the floral notes are pretty minimal, as it is mostly fruity with a little bit of musk at the end to my nose. It definitely has a youthful (teen-ish), warm weather/vacation, carefree air to it.

jauza
jauza

nice scent, sweet n fruity but poor lasting power. For me, it had last 2 hours then can't smell again. I need more last long...

jessismithann
jessismithann

i bought this as i was staying in the city for a weekend and forgot to pack any perfume and the shop was about to close so i just grabbed what was closest to the cashieir as i convinced her to not lock me out of the store... as soon as i got back to the hotel and sprayed this on me i regretted buying it at all and wished i just went out with the stale smell of cigarettes instead of this sickly sweet concoction.. it reminds me of the smell of cordial.. just way too sweet for me

loulou70
loulou70

Bought this today and pleasantly surprised. Lovely peach scent definitely a summer fragrance. If you like fruity fragrances this ticks the box plus it comes in a cute bottle. Well worth the money.

I actually don't mind this fragrance at all. It smells a little bit like Jo Malone's Nectarine Blossom and Honey, and of course, that's in its favour.

I enjoy very few Paris Hilton fragrances. Those that I do like are often flowery or sugary, such as, Can Can and Tease. Her fruity scents smell horrid in my personal opinion, however South Beach is a definite improvement.

South Beach opens with a juicy and refreshing blend of nectarine, lotus, freesia and osmanthus. Thankfully the nectarine accord is neither sickeningly sweet nor sour. I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but it smelt quite natural, like the actual fruit.

The floral accords in South Beach add to the composition's watery freshness. It's a really smooth and wearable Summer scent, one that has taken me quite by surprise.

The scent is kind of along the same lines as her original fragrance, Paris Hilton. They both have that similar fruity-fresh quality. In fact, they also share a clean and musky sandalwood drydown. Comparing the two, I would still go with South Beach as the better one, in regards to better longevity and a more natural smell.

Inesis
Inesis

Wow, so much better than I would have ever thought a Paris Hilton frag could smell! So delicious, sweet and fruity. A perfect summer scent. Too bad I can only smell the nectarine on me, but it's one good nectarine anyway.

The sillage is from soft to medium and lasting power a few hours. Not bad! I can imagine this being great when temperature starts going up. The bottle is cute too!

mahawa
mahawa

for the name and design, you'll think you're getting something very beachy and oceanic smelling but no its floral and smells a little sour.not my cup of tea but then again its not as bad.

chrinen
chrinen

Smells like schampo and therefore a not so succesful blind buy for me. It must be the marigold that is a thick, cloying lingering smell thru the drydown.

Lorevdv
Lorevdv

I bought this perfume without testing it in its issue of 30 ml for use during a weekend trip. At first use I loved it! I think both use on skin or clothing the aroma does not distorts, good longevity, excellent aroma, floral- fruity - jovial - cheerful, yet not warm or too heavy.
I would buy again. Definetly.

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

Perfect summer day scent. I get big load of freesia with fruits in the background. By accident i mixed it with my vanilla scented deo creating super hyper smell. That's what South Beach is missing for me - vanilla! But anyway itself it's also very pretty and juicy. I'm surprised how longlasting it is on me. After 6 hours and 3 sprays it was very much present.

Perfumegoddess23
Perfumegoddess23

This smells like summer/vacation in a bottle!! Soo perfect for beachy waves bikini & sun shades , I even wear this in winter because its an instant vacation in a bottle smells heavenly I think Paris nailed it with these passport perfumes they're all original & special another blind purchase gone Right!

bluepistachio
bluepistachio

The nectarine is prominent, making the fragrance sweet. A bit tropical as well. Cheerful. Not as light as I imagined it. It's like a non-alcoholic peach martini and playing with freesia and marigold. I don't really get much soapiness from the lotus flower. This is the second boldest from the Paris Hilton Passport collection.

This doesn't really scream my type of scent. If you enjoy fresh and tropical scents such as Vera Wang Princes then try this.

QueenRose
QueenRose

I really like South Beach by Paris Hilton. It's a great spring or summer scent, but can also be worn year round on a sunny day. It's long lasting, and projects well, and is on the lighter side. I would say I can smell the tangerine in the opening, but it's not a strong tangerine opening. I would say the top, heart, and base blend really well where the notes don't overpower each other, and nothing was overdone. I would say it's a nice light, fruity floral overall. It's a casual scent, that can be worn at the pool or beach, but I think it's also appropriate for the office. If you like Paris Hilton's Siren, then you'll love South Beach. South Beach isn't as tropical as Siren (where Siren has the coconut-orchid).

karenrobert
karenrobert

I usually love Paris' perfumes because they are generally uplifting happy and do not give me a headache. Unfortunately this cartoon collections I cannot force myself to like. I love the bottles as they have cute little huge eyed cartoon Japanese animations. South Beach, St Mortiz, and Tokyo all smell very synthetic and cheap. Tokyo is the better of the three. They have a tendency to morph into a urea formaldehyde alcohol kind of smell within a few minutes of application. My stomach churned as the chemicals kick in.

Girls around the world
Girls around the world

i love paris hilton's perfume and i have all of her perfume .........

Snsd_hyoyeon
Snsd_hyoyeon

South Beach is soooo gorgeous, I've only tried out Paris and South Beach, not Tokyo because I heard it had short lasting power, but out of the two I have tried, South Beach is definitely the fruitier one, because as Paris dies, down, it slowly goes into a vanilla scent that lasts Super long! South beach is very fresh for the summer, love it! <3
South beach says to be more floral than fruity, but when I first sprayed it, a burst of fruit came at me, absolutely delicious!!! Definitely recommend this if ur looking for the fruitier type.

Tsz
Tsz

I love this one. Its smells juicy and fresh. I can smell tropical and jasmine. South Beach is beautiful and summery.

I don't really like it, I don't find it juicy or summery at all just really harsh smell. I have 3 of the passport collection now with Paris as the exception.
South Beach - very synthetic smell
St. Moritz - smell like powder
Tokyo - even though didn't last long, it actually smell not bad at all

caseyu
caseyu

all the passport collection flankers smell cheap and ordinary! seemingly not much thought put into them soooo, had them and ditched them (south beach and paris) no regrets...

stefanie.vieweg
stefanie.vieweg

What I love about this is the juicy sweet nectarine that´s right there in the beginning. It´s so fresh and yummy, it makes me want to bite my arm! ;)
I even get a hint of pineapple and citrus notes, even though it´s not listed.
After a while I can smell the Marigold and the Freesia. Really lovely, a nice combination of summer flowers.
My only problem with "South Beach" is, when I spray too much, it gives me headaches because of it´s fruity sharpness. When I use too less, it is gone after 1 hour...

lisalgreer
lisalgreer

Edited: I love the fragrance, but the lasting time is terrible. I am giving my bottle away after giving this one multiple tries and sprays. I don't like spraying something and having it gone within 30 mins.

chix
chix

So far this one lasts longest out of this series, over 4 hours for me. The sillage is moderate. It's juicy, fruity, slightly tropical & very summery.

loonad
loonad

this to me smells just as a perfume from escada should smell-a summer fragrance.very fruity and summery.my sis loved it so much that we are sharing a 100ml of this.

missknw12345
missknw12345

i got the other version of this perfume called paris women miami and it smells very watery, floral, but i can barely smell the fruity notes,but i know they're in there

ilovesmells
ilovesmells

Thank you so much Marydoan90 for swapping this with me! I LOVE it! To me, its light, floral, fruity, watery, soapy. I definitely smell the jasmine & the lotus too. Only downside is unfortunately, the projection & staying power is very weak. but still definitely one of my fav scents! Don't let the tacky, immature bottle fool you, it's actually a wonderful scent. Not overly sweet or fruity at all. I definitely agree with Mailbu's review; Overall; This is not as young a fragrance as the packaging suggests, nor is it as fruity as I'd have suspected a beachy fragrance to be. A pleasant surprise, that is wearable all year round.

I will definitely purchase this one when I'm done with my bottle. Thanks again Marydoan90!! =)

marydoan90
marydoan90

I bought this because I love fruity-floral scents. But when I sprayed this, all I got was floral. I'm not good at detecting different floral smells, but I think it's freesia or jasmine that I smell (based on a freesia air freshener I once had).
My nose couldn't detect any fruity notes.
I hoped that South Beach would grow on me like Passport Tokyo had, but the more I spray South Beach, the more I dislike it. I guess I'm not such a huge lover of floral because I grew up only smelling floral perfumes.

Malibu
Malibu

SOUTH BEACH is pure sweet citrus for the first five to ten minutes. As well as the nectarine, I do think there is some grapefruit in here too, as there is a tart under-bite to the long sweet-but-fresh note.

On me it is actually the delicate and slightly watery lotus notes that are the strongest, followed quickly by the osmanthus, which combines with both the watery lotus and remaining fruit perfectly. The freesia is almost as sheer as the jasmine but it is there and I think there is some orange blossom and possibly some neroli too. I'm not sure what marigold smells like, so maybe I'm confusing it with neroli or orange blossom.

The sandalwood and other wood notes combine with the florals. The wood mix has a creamy undertone and sometimes I can catch a hint of what I think is coconut water, but it's very mild and I can't be too sure if my nose is tricking me, or if it's really there. The mild breeze of musk becomes noticeable at the same time as the woods develop, so whilst I'm not a fan of musky notes, it doesn't bother me here.

Also, the lasting power is really good. It burns down within six hours [on average] on my skin. It does go fairly close to the skin after three hours, but other people still notice it.

***

SOUTH BEACH reminded me of something else straightaway, but it took me a few wears to place - Jennifer Lopez Love & Glamour. Or rather, this is what Love & Glamour should have been like; the floral notes are more developed in SOUTH BEACH, the wood notes are less one dimensional, and the lasting power is better. While Love & Glamour seems casual and decidedly unglamorous, SOUTH BEACH has a air of pampered luxury about it.

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

Tried this one at Kolhs today. Very summerish and refreshing scent that is a bit musky with what I thought was grapefruit but it was not listed in the notes. This smells almost identical to JLO's Love and Glamour. Staying power seems to be good since I sprayed it in my hand and washed a couple of times and I can still smell it! Nothing original but worth a try if you want something refreshing and the bottle is really cute and great for travel since is kind of small!

wind83
wind83

i spray it on my skin. very juicy, fresh and summer.. i can imagine walkin on the beach.. it is cool.
if u spray just 3 or 5 times the smell its gone.. not very longlasting.

i gave it 7?

Emma x

So beutifull, light and fresh for summer. Like all the passport range its watery but it has got this mouth watering juicyness about it!
I cna really smell the fruits in this one and i cna imagine this being worn at the beach!

Abby xoxo
Abby xoxo

I think this a really nice and juicy fragrence. it is a true representation of the beach and Summer. i absoloutley adore this one. This is probably the best one of all the three passport fragrences. Great job Paris! xoxo :D

Vamy69
Vamy69

Juicy fruity and delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tested this today and to me it made a light and floral impression. I was expecting something tropical but that's not in the scent. I had to decide which 2 of the 3 new Paris Hilton scents I would spray on my skin and this one was the least interesting for me. It was like so many florals out there.

livingdedgrl
livingdedgrl

i just saw these in cosmo today. for those of you that have tested it, can you smell the musk? i am huge musk fan!

sweetgirl
sweetgirl

smells good...smells close like ed hardy...the (SECOND OR FIRST ONE)...floral fruity!! very summery

buy it for a day at the beach or out with friends :) cute bubbly perfume perfect for days out with friends. x

Passport South Beach by Paris Hilton 3.87 out of 5 based on 169 ratings and 45 user reviews

Eau De Toilette 1oz
PARIS HILTON PASSPORT SOUTH BEACH for WOMEN by Paris Hilton EDT SPRAY 1 OZ
PARIS HILTON PASSPORT SOUTH BEACH for WOMEN by Paris Hilton EDT SPRAY 1 OZ
Paris Hilton Passport Southbeach Perfume by Paris Hilton, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
PARIS HILTON PASSPORT SOUTH BEACH for WOMEN by Paris Hilton EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
PARIS HILTON PASSPORT SOUTH BEACH for WOMEN by Paris Hilton EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
PARIS HILTON PASSPORT SOUTH BEACH for WOMEN by Paris Hilton SET-EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ PASSPORT TOKIO EDT SPRAY .25 OZ PASSPORT PARIS EDT SPRAY .25 OZ MINI
Paris Hilton Passport South Beach Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Paris Hilton Passport South Beach Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Eau De Toilette 1oz
Paris Hilton Passport Southbeach Perfume by Paris Hilton, 1 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Paris Hilton Passport South Beach fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Paris Hilton Passport South Beach, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Passport South Beach by Paris Hilton. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Passport South Beach by Paris Hilton represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.