Designers » N-Q » Floral Green « Groups

Passport St. Moritz Paris Hilton for women

Passport St. Moritz Paris Hilton for women
dislike

Passport St. Moritz Paris Hilton for women Pictures Passport St. Moritz Paris Hilton for women Pictures Passport St. Moritz Paris Hilton for women Pictures

After last year's collection Passport by Paris Hilton which includes three fragrances inspired by journeys, a new fragrance will be added to the collection this year and will take us skiing in St. Moritz.

Top notes of Passport St. Moritz offer fresh ivy, frozen lemon, anjou pear, ice, fresh winter air and green leaves, which highlights winter idyll and cold winter days as inspiration to this fragrant journey. A heart incorporates freesia, white peony, lily of the valley, sambac jasmine and blue poppy flower, along with a base composed of white crystal amber, musk and eco-sandalwood.

Passport St. Moritz can be purchased as 30 and 100ml EDT. It arrives on the market in autumn 2011.

Amalfi Lemon Pear Green Notes Water Notes

Jasmine Freesia Lily-of-the-Valley Peony Red Poppy

Musk Sandalwood Amber

Passport St. Moritz Fragrance Reviews

TacoBelle
TacoBelle

It's a HOT summer so I bought this hoping it would cool me down, haha, there's snow on the box. This is perfect for summer! It smells just like walking out of a fresh shower.

Fragaria
Fragaria

I'm so childish...yup, s'true! I saw this gift set at TJ's for FIVE dollars (Big bottle) but nooooooooo....did I GET it? NOPE! Reading these reviews makes me want to go pay the 5.00 for the littly itsy bitsy teeny weeny bottle. I'll do it, and I learnt a lesson...buy blind whenever in doubt for anything under 10.00!

There are so many reviews that enticed my "I gotta have it NOW!" button that I can't even name em all!

Cripes.... crisp lemon, crisp air? ageless<---I'm likin' THAT, frosty mint, cool breeze, aqua, winter...WINTER!...I simply love winter.
This is my most wanted at this precise moment...measley pennies...and it's MINE!
I'm not happy about spring now. I want more woolen sweaters, snow, and THIS scent.

Note--> This is very much like Annick Goutal Nuit Etoilee to my untrained nose. I'm sure many will gasp at the mention of this. They DO have differences but, so very alike.

christinavictory
christinavictory

This is by far my favorite of the passport perfumes. It's cool and crisp, very different than many things I have. I don't reach for this often, but when I do, it never disappoints.

Gnocci
Gnocci

Crisp lemon-water with a hint of lily of the valley, this perfume is beautiful! I woke up the next day and could still smell it close to my skin.

missmaggiebeth
missmaggiebeth

I bought this perfume when I had a store credit to burn since I usually lose a gift card before I spend it I quickly looked up the notes and settled on this one. First off I have to agree with other reviewers not to judge this by the packaging which I find horrid. The smell however is crisp and beautiful. The lasting power is beyond fabulous for the price. To me this is very reminiscent of Tommy Freedom which was discountinued long ago and a little bit like gap dream in its presenation of a soft clean sent without the overload of fressia of course. This perfume balances a clean hint of lemon with crisp air in a slightly sugary overtone that makes it ageless. Because I hate the packaging this will be filling one of my decorative bottles that has been begging to be occupied. Its a good anytime perfume and for the price is perfect to keep in the car or desk drawer for a refresher.

sharyssa

Holiday mood is what I meant lol

sharyssa

I found a cute gift set for 5.00 it includes a 4 oz lotion 1 oz & .25 oz sprays I like this it has a light but lingering scent of frosty mint it puts me in a oli mood and I feel cheerful wearing it a good purchase I have them all except south beach and so far this and passport Paris are my faves.

cinsot
cinsot

You know the old adage "don't judge a book by its cover"? Well that truism applies to Paris Hilton's Passport line. If you do judge this perfume series by the very confusing marketing (I'm not convinced the perfumes match the target market, I don't know of any twelve year olds who would be desirous of smelling forty-six nearly forty-seven!) you will risk missing out on something quite wonderful.

St Moritz is my favourite in the range of Passport perfumes in that the formulation loves me. This clicks with my body chemistry in surprising ways. The top opens cool and dry then develops into a sophisticated sueded pear reminiscent of Lacoste's original Pour Femme. It is most dreamy!

I am not fond of Tokyo, it has an abundance of citrus and wood which translates to generic aftershave on my skin. Paris is a more palatable and wearable Fancy and South Beach is rather lovely at this stage!

If you don't give a hoot about stereotyping or ageism (or even if you are attached to those fickle things) check these out and expect to be delighted in unexpected ways!

Karineabdel
Karineabdel

Je sens la poudre avant tout...

QueenRose
QueenRose

I really love the winter-freshness of St. Moritz. It reminds me of the WinterFresh gum minus the mint (although I do smell an unlerlying mint tone or taste even though there isn't mint in this). I definitely envision myself in the cool mountain region wirh pine trees on a cool or cold day. It reminds me of Mt. Lemmon, Arizona . I don't know why paris is depicted with a santa hat, but maybe she went to St. Moritz for Christmas- the bottle is adorbs. It lasts for a few hours; from a green lemony brief opening it quickly warms up to the powdery musky heart with more of that winter note ( that's artificial but still blends well); the drydown is a very warm pretty soft musk that lingers to rhe skin. This fragrance overwell projects well but wull stay close to you the entire time perfect for the office it's very mature and sosphisticated :-)

katiecakes
katiecakes

I have all the passports. I don't like any of them. They all smell of really cheap body spray unfortunatel. I do love her original perfume though. This paparticular one smells of powdery cheap musk, not for me.

Kyi
Kyi

I've tried almost all of Paris' fragrances and as much as I think she's a stupid !@#$, I have to admit that I do like and wear her perfumes. Plus they are affordable which is always good. Moving on.. I have tried all of the Passport perfumes and like them all. This particular one starts off kinda sharp, citrusy/floral, and fresh. It does mellow out rather quickly into soft, slightly musky, "aqua" scent. It is a little more grown up than the other Passport scents. Nothing spectacular but quite nice on its own. It does resemble a cool breeze in a way!

yumcheesy
yumcheesy

This does not smell fruity or exactly floral or sweet- it smells clean and fresh (like a "Clean"-brand fragrance) and would work year-round. I like it, you can spray a few times without making it over-powering.

Perfumegoddess23
Perfumegoddess23

This smells candy fresh , i really like how it blends with my body chemistry , this smells very icy like fresh citrus on a cool winter day, I'm in love with all of Paris's passport perfumes collections, this one is my fave thus so far, I purchased this on a blind buy and was not disappointed at all. I already owned all of her other passport perfumes , & trusted St.Moritz would be no exception, & I am impressed. Opening to me smells aquatic icy fresh the dry down is a slighty musky powdery skin scent very likable , this can also be a unisex fragrance because of its complexity , its not feminine nor masculine rather a mixture of both. Iove this one!

To me, this scent smells nothing like the notes listed. Its got soft powder, mildly sweet florals, and a touch of musk. The opening is very different from the drydown. It opens fresh, green and aquatic, but within minutes becomes a very subtle, soft, skin scent. I like the opening, but I really love the drydown.

bluepistachio
bluepistachio

IMO The Paris Hilton Passport collection is fantastic. The bottles and the concept: cute. The fragrances are safe yet fun.

This one is actually the serious scent though. Since it's green and the freshest. It reminds me of the sourness in DKNY Be Delicious.

This is not my favorite but it's nice. I recommend it to DKNY fans.

PrinceRobbie
PrinceRobbie

This is another favorite of mine from the Passport Fragrances. At first it's a very sour scent (lemon). It really stands out amongst the Green and Water notes. It's actually something that one must grow accustomed to but after the first splash, you start to pick up the Poppy scents but the Musky base notes never really seem to shine.
It's fresh and full of citrus which is very uncommon for me to wear BUT my only real complaint is that it doesn't last long on my skin. I may get a breif scent of it when I turn my head or when I am in close proximity to someone else but when standing still or walking it doesn't stand out like the Passport Paris perfume. Overall, I would recommend it for anyone who would like a light, fresh, winter scent.

Malibu
Malibu

ST MORITZ is fresh citrus, with a mild watery undertone for the first five to ten minutes. As well as the starring lemon note, there is enough pear here to soften the tart under-bite to the long sweet-but-fresh note.

I think there is mint in here, to mimic ice/cool air, with gives everything a jolt - it's very energising. I can't separate any of the individual floral notes out, there's just the overall impression of a mossiness and a peppery undertone. I think there is some some neroli mixed in with everything too, for a fresh spiciness.

The sandalwood notes combine with the florals and develop within 30 minutes. The mild breeze of musk becomes noticeable at the same time as the woods develop, so whilst I'm not a fan of musky notes, it doesn't bother me here.

I'd class ST. MORITZ as unisex, so if you dislike sweet or overly floral releases then ST MORITZ is well worth a spritz.

parishiltonsiren15
parishiltonsiren15

I am In Love! I was really eorried, about the green notes in this fragrance, simply because im not a fan of "Green" Fresh, fragrances. I love Sweet, Vanilla, Cotton Candy...anything sweet.
Although, this fragrance, isnt extremely sweet, it is great. I only get a hint of the green note.
It smells VERY similiar, to Passport Paris. Which, happens to be my favorite out of the Passport's. I Didnt expect that at all, because the noted are very diffrent.
But in the Opening, there are some "Diffrent" Notes in their, that blend very well. A Chemical, almost synthetic smell. But its not bad. not bad at all.
Its Not like, a Bug Spray chemcial smell.
I think that it's the Winter Air note. Its actually, quite nice, and really pleasant.
I Am a HUGE fan of Celebrity fragrances. ESPICIALLY Paris Hilton. I Love All of her fragrances, except for Just Me. And Thankfully, Paris has Done it again. The Gueen of frgarance.
This is deffinitally a Winter scent. My only Problem with it, is that the lasting Power is not good.
Which, isnt anything new with Paris's fragrances.
when i wear one of her's, I always carry it with me, so i can Re-Apply throughout the day. Im deffinitatally, gonna be wearing this onw, during the winter months. Give it a Try!

SandraV
SandraV

I'm one of those few that like PH's perfumes and this one sounds like it would be light and refreshing:I'm curious about the 'winter air' note...

Passport St. Moritz by Paris Hilton 3.53 out of 5 based on 66 ratings and 20 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Paris Hilton Passport St. Moritz fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Paris Hilton Passport St. Moritz, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Passport St. Moritz by Paris Hilton. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Passport St. Moritz by Paris Hilton represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.