Designers » N-Q » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Passport Tokyo Paris Hilton for women

Passport Tokyo Paris Hilton for women
dislike

Passport Tokyo Paris Hilton for women Pictures Passport Tokyo Paris Hilton for women Pictures Passport Tokyo Paris Hilton for women Pictures

Paris Hilton launches a new perfume collection in collaboration with Parlux company. The collection is called Passport, inspired by her jet-set life and her travels around the world. The collection represents a journey that takes a girl next door to exotic locations, featuring three fragrances: Paris, Tokyo and South Beach.

Passport Tokyo opens with notes of lemon and red apple. The heart is made of frangipani, iris, orange blossom and jasmine, placed on the base of the golden cedar, clear musk and sandalwood.

Passport Tokyo is available as 30 and 100 ml EDT. Passport Tokyo was launched in 2010.

Amalfi Lemon Red Apple

Tabu Forbidden

Passport Tokyo Fragrance Reviews

Lakambini
Lakambini

Not bad at all. An unassuming little fragrance of a fresh-woody persuasion, which bears more than a passing resemblance to Dolce and Gabanna Light Blue. Shortly after spraying a slightly bitter herbal note wafts up to provide some interest, but that goes away quickly, leaving a clean, drama-free and thoroughly presentable smell. Highly recommended for hot, humid climates.

m_mtz40
m_mtz40

Very nice. Like between Lt Blue Dolce & Bright Crystals Versace. Not as bitter as LB but fresh n floral citrus, a real pick me up! Sort of a bit towards the floral version of Lt Blue. Great for feeling fresh esp if u work outdoors!

Julia1506
Julia1506

I blind bought "Tokyo" as a present to my teen-age daughter who will travel to Japan next month. This product is exactly what it should be if you judge based on packaging – the girly fragrance. I think the packaging even more impressive than the product itself. It is kind of fruity-sweet but with a hint of fresh notes. As for me, the scent is too synthetic, but my daughter likes it. The lasting power is very weak, but who cares if the bottle is so cute!

patxaran
patxaran

I blind bought this when it was on offer and it was a "like" at first, thought nothing of it. Really not my typical type of scent but today I realized I love this very much. So I put it on again, I medium warm day with rainy clouds... and I am amazed by the transparent powdery freshness I get. It took me time to get used to the apple note however this doesn't seem to last too long anyway. The scent stays close to skin as it dries down, reminding of a clean cotton musk with frangipani. No wet dog notes, no sharpness of musk here. Perfect office scent if you don't want to stink up a drama. What makes this special for me is that rather than being a cloying sweet frangipani scent Passport Tokyo embeds this tropical flower into a powdery clean musk context. I am certainly no fan of Paris Hilton but this fragrance is really good value and if you have concerns about longevity, stick the small bottle into your handbag or gymbag for a pick me up spritz on a warm day. Instant transparent freshness, like a breeze under a tree in the sunshine.

etternax
etternax

I first reviewed Paris from this collection which I very much love. I finally decided to get the other two.

This one, Tokyo, is the softest and most delicate of all three. It is a very well-balanced fruity floral, with balmy woods, not at all citrus-y. The notes that I get are apples mixed with frangipani with a hint of iris which is here to balance the tangy sharpness of the frangipani and tone-down the sweetness of apples so the outcome is a very feminine and delicate scent.

I think this is a very good example of the modern interpretation of white floral fragrances with a touch of powder and fruits making it more youthful, fresh, and wearable.

As for projection, it is more of a skin scent that radiates a bit although the staying power is good depending on body chemistry. I will have to update this as I test it further. Paris stays on me for about 10 hours so will see about this one.

So far, I love it.

bartenderbabe
bartenderbabe

Wow! I bought a collection of 1 oz bottles from Paris Hilton's Passport Line for $5 at Family Dollar. South Beach immediately went into my "give-away" box, Paris isn't bad, but this Tokyo is fantastic! As many have said, it smells alot like D&G's Light Blue. I love it! Something about this light, beautiful, sweet fragrance is just lovely. Who cares if the lasting power is weak? At the cost of less than $2 for the whole 1 oz bottle, I'll bathe in it if I want to. GREAT fragrance for the price!

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I just got my blind buy tester bottle of Passport Tokyo this morning, together with another blind buy bottle of So de la Renta, and thank god I could breathe a sigh of relief because I'm very happy with both of them!

Passport Tokyo is very fresh and clean smelling, citrussy yet not tart, kind of 'sparkling' and zingy and it reminds me very much of my Apparition Sky perfume. It's an ideal perfume to wear anytime, anywhere, especially in an office environment, etc, as I think nobody could be offended by a perfume like this, and also it's perfect for the warmer months as it's so fresh and clean.

I also have Passport Paris, which I also really like although I think Passport Tokyo may have the edge over that now. Prior to that I'd acquired the original Paris Hilton perfume (the one in the ugly purple squiggled bottle, and it reeks of melons!) and Can Can (which I find a bit pungently sweet and sickly), one of which was a blind internet buy and the other a swap perfume, and neither of those really appeal to me (who would want to stink of melons?!?) so it seems to me that her Passport line has some of her best perfumes. I'm now very keen to try Passport South Beach as well. Who'd have thought Paris Hilton perfumes could be so likeable?!!

Oh, for the record, the reviewer who said this smells of Asian food ... seriously??? It really doesn't! I doubt that would have been said had the word Tokyo not been in the perfume name! Also, I disagree with the reviewers who say it smells very unisex - it may have sandalwood and cedar in the base notes, which can be masculine smelling in some ways, but to my nose this is a distinctly light, fresh, girly, youthful perfume and I really couldn't imagine many, if any, men wanting to wear something like this!

Anyway, this is another Passport hit for me and may well become a 'go to' perfume for me as it doesn't cost a fortune (to say the least . it's cheap!), smells lovely and lasts a long time (I sprayed it once this morning and, 12+ hours later, I can still smell it). So, I have to, perhaps slightly grudgingly, admit that Paris Hilton does sometimes get things right!

This really works well for me and I'll definitely replace it when I run out or buy at least one back up bottle of it. :-)

YogaRose
YogaRose

Tokyo is "light bluish" but a tad more playful and "young". "Little girlish" too, but I enjoy the combination of subtle, sweet, notes...especially anything with orange blossom and lemon.

Lots of compliments from this "cheapie". And these reviews? Yes, I am around "decent" people a lot and I love to see the reaction when they compliment, ask and then mention I'm wearing something like "Paris Hilton" or "Avon". It's either a flattering "oh, really???" or an...."OMG, never mind". Give it a shot, and judge for yourself.

PS. Climate, weather, have so much to do whether a scent is flattering or not. I live in very hot temperatures and luckily this does not smell like windex to me.....it's a pretty, fresh, composition.

ellebelle84
ellebelle84

I, too, received the three pack gift set of Tokyo, Paris, and South Beach. I have worn all three and find this scent particularly great. I wholeheartedly disagree with the reviews about this perfume being weak and short lasting. I smelled lovely during my almost 7he shift at work tonight and only had this. I normally layer with a scented lotion, but just wore the fragrance alone last night. It at first smells of tea, lemon, aquatic florals, and I get a slight hint of bamboo. As my night progressed, I began to notice the sandalwood, musk, and clean citrus with watery tones of flowers. Overall, Im surprised. I really was expecting this to be as first-class scrubber, but its really quite the opposite. It's very pretty, inoffensive, clean, and very wearable. I like it.

AdrianaCatLover
AdrianaCatLover

Smells EXACTLY like D&G light blue !

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

how can you like this? its the weakest perfume i have EVER smelled. i dont know how it smells because when i spray theres NOTHING. NOTES: nothing, vacuum, and suuuuuuuuuuuuper light citrus but a dog has to smell this ,because people cant. i do not recommend if you want a perfume who actualy smells something. lol

KNO
KNO

I love this scent! It doesn't smell feminine, in fact when I went school with this scent, my classmate asked me if this new scent of mine was marketed to women or men, I told them it was marketed for men, they believed me XD. This is a great Eau de Toilette! Actually, this doesn't smell girly of feminine, this is a like a 80-90% masculinity and 20-10% feminine, I think this should've been a unisex kind of eau de toilette

bbc.angiie
bbc.angiie

Para mi gusto, es la mejor fragancia que tiene estos perfumes pues es muy divertido en épocas de calor es grandioso llevarlo dulce fresco... te hace sentir una niña toda vía, la botella pues es algo equiz! no tiene nada pero si la duración de todas estas presentaciones si son nefastas yo me aplico como 6 veces el perfume para que tenga un poco mas de su olor, llevo ya 2 botellas en este año y creo que lo volvería a comprar. =) lo recomiendo totalmente y no es nada caro!

xJessax
xJessax

This was a blind buy, it was only 10 dollars so how could I pass it up?
Tokyo is a citrus-woody scent - which I love. But is not very long lasting...overall, it's okay.

Jahzara
Jahzara

Hmm Normally I go more for sweet scents, I hate citrus scents but this one isn't that bad. Lets say it's ok. I think if you like citrus scents you will like this one :)

shelece
shelece

I HATE the smell! This smells like Asian food. I think it's the type of orange with something like basil it. So yeah, I guess it's fresh if you're talking about fresh Asian take out.

bunny deluxe
bunny deluxe

I bought it yesterday for a very good price, and I didn’t mind it.
When I first spray it, it’s very citrusy-woody with some flowers.
After a few minutes it becomes a fresh, nice scent, but the drydown I like the most, it reminds me of Light Blue by D&G as I read it in else comments.
In total Tokyo is a pleasant, sweet-citrusy fragrance with moderate longevity, the packing and the bottle are cute.
It’s not my all time favourite perfume, but I like it for spring/summery days, I offer the scent for girls and young women:)

małgorzata.kurpiewska
małgorzata.kurpiewska

Passport Tokyo was a blind buy I made. The notes looked amazing as I like citrus perfumes. Unfortunetely there's a disturbing note in this scent that is nauseating to me. Because of this note I would not even call the perfume nice... My two friends also said that there is something weird in this scent that makes them hate it.

If you think that citrus smells are safe and nothing can be wrong with these notes, believe me, it can.

I gave it away.

EDIT: the weird note reminds me of a really strong, sharp and chemical washing powder scent, like when you smell washing powder right from the box and it's not pleasant at all!

sand and surf
sand and surf

I LOVE the Paris Hilton Passport collection! The only one I haven't smelled is St. Moritz. Tokyo is one of my favorites, and would say my second favorite scent in my whole perfume collection. It does smell a lot like light blue, but I like it better than light blue. Lasts ok, but wished it lasted a little longer.

celebrity89
celebrity89

This is truly lovely. Smells just like the traditional orange/peachy soaps from Japanese supermarkets.

lv.hanghieu
lv.hanghieu

Tôi vừa nhận được nó như là một món quà tự mình thưởng cho mình ! Cảm giác đầu tiên của tôi dành cho nó là nó có một mùi hương rất lạ, mát có một chút xíu ngọt hoa trong đó, tôi yêu nó tuy nhiên nó khong lâu dài cho lắm bù lại giá nó rất rẻ phù hợp với mọi người

ILuvBritneyParisAvon
ILuvBritneyParisAvon

Cute bottle, and fresh smell. Got compliments, but not from the guys.

Perfumegoddess23
Perfumegoddess23

I like this a lot smells very sweet I get a fruity concoction, but it is in no way boring ! It smells like what I picture Tokyo harajuku girls would smell like , sweet perfume I think it reminds me of Anna Sui's scents in a way! I am glad I made this blind purchase its like a lychee citrusy whirlwind it's an adorable scent for the young & the young at heart,

bluepistachio
bluepistachio

It does scream of what Tokio would smell like. The fragrance is light and minimalistic. It's cheerful and modern but also has that fresh natural quality.

I like it a lot because it's not overly happy. The only down side is that it doesn't last as long. From the Paris Hilton Passport line, this is the one with the weakest lasting power.

My favorite from the line, easy to wear. I want this. I recommend it for anyone. Very similar to Light Blue.

fazilsmr
fazilsmr

A friend of mine maxwell just bought this perfume. He's in love with this perfume. He feels himself as paris hilton as this perfume gives you the mood of being paris hilton. To me this one smells unisex and can be worn by men as well...projection and longevity are above average..

emily.dragon
emily.dragon

I brought the perfume as a cheap fragrance to spritz on the go.... It lived up to the good value expectations. The scent was weak and reminded me of an air freshener! I can't say I would buy this product again because it is too childish and sweet which does not give off the impression of Tokyo! However I did enjoy the beach version of this collection that I would recommend buying as an everyday perfume to keep in a bag that you wouldn't mind breaking and could be easily replaced. Good value collection and ideal for young girls as I can imagine the packaging and Fragrance would appeal to this market.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

It reminds me a bit of Kenzo Amour Florale and Kenzo Amour I Love You. They all have citrus, virgia cedar and some flowers in common. But this one is so much cheaper so it is a good option if you love the Kenzo perfumes but dont wanna spend that much money :) And this bottle is big :) The downside is that you have to spray a lot to feel it on you :/ But i like the scent :)

pertance
pertance

From the very fist time I tried it on at the department store, I fell in love with it. It does have a citrusy tone to it but it is mostly woody.
This is definitely an asian smell. I went to Hong Kong and Tokyo and many of the ladies sported similar light woodsy-citrusy scents. Many asian girls don't like flowery scents and often go to a woodsy-floral scent. Definitely an oriental signature scent.

I have to say that the dry down is my favorite, it is just heavenly, very soft, simple and light.

loonad
loonad

i now own the three perfumes of this series.tokyo is light,fresh and citrusy.my sister loved it on the first spray.good for summer.

stefanie.vieweg
stefanie.vieweg

I got this fragrance from my husband for christmas in a box of 3 Paris Hilton Passport fragrances (Tokyo, South Beach & Paris). These are my first Paris Hilton fragrances and they wont be my last!!!
Tokyo is basicly a lemony sandalwood scent. I love it in the beginning, when the lemon and apple explodes. It´s like a real sour apple with lots of sugary lemon juice. After a while I get a light floral scent, so well blended together that I can´t identify them seperatly. After another while the sandalwood comes through and mixes in with the fresh, light florals and the juicy melon. That sandalwood-mix lasts on my skin for 4 to 5 hours, and I like it (that means alot, because I am normally very picky when it comes to sandalwood.)
To me it´s a casual safe scent. It´s not offending, annoying or loud at all. It´s light, fresh and floral, defenetly a clean scent, not heavy at all. A nice daytime scent to wear...

yumcheesy
yumcheesy

Why are there cherry blossoms on the packaging-- why the heck is this named "TOKYO"?! This scent doesn't remind me of Japan what-so-ever! What a huge disappointment.
This smells lemony and kinda clean.

chix
chix

This reminds me of a lighter & slighty watery Light Blue. Clean, fresh, summery, & not offensive. The sillage is moderate, but it does not last very long...for me only an hour & a half.

kitsunemagic
kitsunemagic

not bad, cute bottle since I love anything anime looking, and the smell is adorable too but the lasting power sucks on my skin =P it was only good for display mainly, gave it too my bestie

Aspendina
Aspendina

This was ok but didn't really like it enough to buy it

Darinino_
Darinino_

at first i was thinking that this one smell very tacky
after 2 minutes its changed to heaven so lovely!!!

marydoan90
marydoan90

Slightly sweet and fruity-floral.
Passport Tokyo is a simple fresh scent and is for whoever just wants a "clean" scent.
This is one of my favorite clean scents.
It's not a "NOTICE ME!" perfume, but it's perfect for casual occasions.

Malibu
Malibu

TOKYO is almost pure citrus for the first five to ten minutes. As well as the starring lemon note, there is enough apple here to soften the tart over-bite to the long top note. The lemon note lasted for almost as long as the fragrance does, so energises the whole fragrance. I can't pick out the apple note on it's own, but there is a hint of something sweeter hiding behind the lemon.

The floral scent notes used in TOKYO are all slightly watery, but I read on a site somewhere that watery floral perfumes are the most popular on Asian markets, so it makes sense that they're all watered down here. Weirdly enough, it is the delicate orange blossom note that is the strongest note on me and this is followed quickly by the frangipani - which combines with both the watery orange blossom and remaining lemon note perfectly. I'm only familiar with iris through Prada's Infusion d'Iris, but there is definitely a similarity here - maybe the two perfumes also share some other scent notes too? Most of the Paris Hilton perfumes contain jasmine, but it is so mild here I can hardly detect it.

The sandalwood and cedar notes combine develop quickly [within 30 minutes] and combined together and with the remaining lemon, I'm faintly reminded of the lemon tea-bags my Mum used to buy when I was young. The mild breeze of musk becomes noticeable at the same time as the woods develop, but remains mild and takes a back seat to everything else.

I don't honestly know if I'll replace my bottle of TOKYO when I finish my bottle, as it does have the weakest floral notes out of the Passport releases. I have received compliments on it from different people and I do like the cedar note, so I may give it anther go as it's cheap to buy. For the price it is well made and it isn't too young, so if you dislike sweet or overly floral releases then TOKYO is well worth a spritz.

aqua76239
aqua76239

I got this and Passport South Beach few months ago when I was killing some time at Sears fragrance department. I smelled this and immediately fell in LOVE. And of course, I got this for under $20 which is always a plus.
While I like fruity scents, this is so different from anything out there-fruity scent that doesn't really smell like fruit bowl(ahem..Escada?)-its sweet and creamy and there is only a bit of tartness in the opening, from lemon. I love frangipani and that's what gives this scent nice airy sweetness, then dries down into musky creamy sandalwood scent. I don't know why its called Tokyo, because there is nothing Japanese about it-its has a rather tropical feeling, if anything.
Its just beautiful and I love it so much. This is very "young" scent and I can totally picture this on teenage girls. However, that's not a reason why I shouldn't enjoy it as well;)
Lasting power is stellar for this light scent-I can actually get 3-4 hours out of this and my skin eats up perfume and most fruity scents dissappear very fast. I already went through half of bottle which is pretty amazing considering how many perfumes I own.
I also think there is some resemblance to Fancy Love, I sampled it yesterday and there are some definate simularities except Tokyo is a bit more fruity
P,S. Previous reviewer said it was kind of unisex-I don't agree with this at all-on the contrary its very girly.

Not girly girl type of scent. It isn't really soft and feminine, but more masculine in my opinion. Or let say its more toward unisex. I think I smell cherry blossom and something watery but sharp. Not sure what's going on here. It smells kinda like the new G of the Sea but more harsh, I guess. Don't invest on this. Get Harajuku Lovers instead.

Emma x

I think this is a little bit different to the others.
I can really get a whiff of the sandlawood, and it makes it quite orientla really.
Still fresh and light for day.

Abby xoxo
Abby xoxo

Got a tester for this today and I really like this. You can really smell the lemon and the floral freshness of the perfume. I think this is a really nice summery fragrence. Great for the holidays too I would say. xoxo :D

scribble
scribble

I find the purfume abit too light on my skin for some reason. When i saw it for the first time, i automatically called it the harajuku lover rip-off.

I tested the 3 new Paris Hilton scents today and Tokyo is my favourite. I would describe it as a skin scent. The lasting power seems ok, I can still detect it well. It is a nice light and warm scent and on me developed a little bit like Jil Sanders' Sun. I could imagine to buy this one, especially because it's so inexpensive. I'm overall suprised with the good lasting power of the 3 new inexpensive Paris' scents.

PS: I have to add that the staying power of Tokyo is not as good as the one of Paris. Tokyo fades away after around 2 hours. Paris is still very strong.

PPS: I tried Tokyo again today and test-sprayed it very often. This time it seemed to work better, because people noticed it. But I found it very floral-sweet-and-a-little-gourmand, now that I could really smell it. It's not of my likes.

Chatnoir
Chatnoir

This smells a lot like Marc Jacobs' daisy to me, which is a good thing and a bad thing. Good, because I generally like Daisy's playful, young fruity-floral, bad, because so many other scents are so close to the same. I think the bottle is very cute, though I do sense this is a bit derivative of the Harajuku Lovers perfume line.

sham_1983
sham_1983

frankly i dont really like the design bottle.. look like hello kitty or chewing gum stuff but im not hate the smell..

there r so many good designer and this?nah ill skip my madness ... anyway its nice smell ..

WDJ
WDJ

weak!

Passport Tokyo by Paris Hilton 3.39 out of 5 based on 154 ratings and 46 user reviews

PARIS HILTON PASSPORT TOKYO for WOMEN by Paris Hilton EDT SPRAY 1 OZ
PARIS HILTON PASSPORT TOKYO for WOMEN by Paris Hilton EDT SPRAY 1 OZ
Eau De Toilette 1oz
Paris Hilton Passport In Tokyo Perfume by Paris Hilton, 1 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Gift Set 3.4oz
Passport Tokyo
Paris Hilton Passport In Tokyo Perfume by Paris Hilton, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
PARIS HILTON PASSPORT TOKYO for WOMEN by Paris Hilton EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
PARIS HILTON PASSPORT TOKYO for WOMEN by Paris Hilton EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
PARIS HILTON PASSPORT TOKYO for WOMEN by Paris Hilton EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ TESTER
PARIS HILTON PASSPORT TOKYO for WOMEN by Paris Hilton EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ TESTER
Paris Hilton Passport Tokyo Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Paris Hilton Passport Tokyo Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Paris Hilton Passport Tokyo fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Paris Hilton Passport Tokyo, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Passport Tokyo by Paris Hilton. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Passport Tokyo by Paris Hilton represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.