Designers » N-Q » Oriental Floral « Groups

Siren Paris Hilton for women

Siren Paris Hilton for women
dislike

Siren Paris Hilton for women Pictures

Siren by Paris Hilton is her ninth fragrance for women. It is announced as a light fragrance, which reminds of the clouds with its gentle notes... Top notes are frangipani and apricot; middle notes are honeysuckle, orchid and lotus; base notes incorporate sandalwood, vanilla and musk. The fragrance is expected on the market in summer 2009. The nose behind this fragrance is Honorine Blanc.

Frangipani Apricot Mandarin Orange Peach

Honeysuckle Orchid Lotus

Sandalwood Vanilla Musk

Viva la Juicy
Dreaming

Siren Fragrance Reviews

tyekristopher

siren is probably my most favorite paris hilton scent to date it comes close being next to paris hilton classic but I find siren to be more pretty. The scent is so juicy and so ripe I feel so tropical when I put this on. Only thing I can say bad about the fragrance is that It is becoming harder and harder to find and I wish it lasted a little bit longer ! I find this smells better than viva la juicy to me, that's just my opinion hate it or love it that is how I feel. I love, love, love siren

Centsless
Centsless

Bought this on a whim because it was compared to Viva La Juicy and very cheap. And I do get the similarities, but it is not as sweet or strong. Siren is a drier scent. It is creamy, and the apricot is like a dried apricot, not juicy. First spray you get the floral notes. And upon drydown you get the vanilla and musk. It is a soft scent though unlike VLJ. For the money, it is pretty good.

aztzura
aztzura

I really don't care for celebrity fragrances but after reading the reviews I decided to give it a try. I love frangianpi. I found it really cheap on Fragrancenet. I really love the scent. It's a lovely flowery, fruity scent. It doesn't last long and the sillage is poor. I have to spray a ton of it on.

indi3cita
indi3cita

I bought this one because I love the bottle. It is not an original scent, yes it is too similar to viva la juicy. Surprisingly I like it just because it is the right sweet floral scent that I like. It is much better that Fairy Dust (wish I hate).

elsie.oliveros
elsie.oliveros

The bottle is an exact copy (except for the cap) of Daniel Fasson's bottle. I wonder if they also "plagiarized" the scent. Not the first time a new perfume copies a bottle, Jean Paul Gaultier copied Schiaparelli's torso (little did he know that later on, with the internet and the love of vintage classics everyone would find out).

MikaylaCrosby
MikaylaCrosby

Reminds me of Britney Spears Cosmic Radiance except GOOD and not gross. Also, seems like they were trying to copy Viva la Juicy. But either way, this perfume smells GOOD. It is soft and whispering warm fruity floral musky. Great price too!

"I am the way, the truth, and the life."-Jesus

iliketea
iliketea

This does remind me of Viva La Juicy in terms of fruitiness and sweetness (though without the underlying caramel note). Siren is fortunately missing the plastic note that I get from Viva La Juicy, but unfortunately the fruits in Siren are so nectar-laden that they feel overripe and almost spoiled. Perhaps Siren just reached past my fruity-scent tolerance level, or perhaps it's the frangipani note that makes me associate this with tropical fruits that ripen so quickly in the warmth. It is a shame as I think the bottle is really pretty.

taniatex
taniatex

I love love this fragrance

YogaRose
YogaRose

I find Siren unique....not like Viva La Juicy.
Siren has fresh yellow/orange fruits like apricots and peach which stand out. The honeysuckle note is super pretty and the fresh, subtle vanilla which is "barely there". Great price. I'm glad it's not so popular; more for us who love this beauty. Paris Hilton's best.
Next to Dark Kiss and Miss Dior Cherie, one of my most complimented fragrances ever. It's funny how these mass produced ones have gotten me more compliments than those who claim to be "fine" and luxurious.

mad.kat.96
mad.kat.96

another nice light fuity floral, a bit sweet without being sugary. I like it but I dont find it anything special.. A bit like a weak version of viva la juicy.

Lasted several hours, not a bad but not really a good length on me as I used 4-5 sprays on just one arm. The throw was only at skin level after the first 15 minutes..

I will use but wont repurchase if I use up my big bottle.

Mdox407
Mdox407

OMG! Im a male, and even I love this fragrance!

The fragrances that I own by Paris Hilton are as follows

Paris Hilton Passport South Beach
Paris Hilton Passport Tokyo
Paris Hilton Passport St. Moritz
Paris Hilton Passport Paris

So I am quite experienced with Paris Hilton's fragrances.

And I gotta tell you all...Paris Hilton Siren, Paris Hilton Man, and Paris Hilton Passport Paris are my three favorites by her!

Siren smells amazing!! It ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY, smells double as expensive as it is! I'm in complete surprise everytime I go to buy it, and its on amazon for $16-$18 for the big 3.4 ounce bottle.

It perfect. Not too sweet, not too light, not too cloying or headache-inducing, etc.

I wore this to the gym (and I do tend to spray a lot of my fragrances on me so that others can smell it too,) and it's so funny because two big black guys, which stereotypically aren't guys you would think would buy or wear a female fragrance on their own...legit came up to me, told me how good I smelled, and asked what I wore. I simply replied, "Oh thanks! But uhhh...are you sure you wanna know what I have on? lol." They said yes, so I told them and they were SHOCKED as their exact words were, "What cologneeee do you have on?" lol. Long story short, they both ended up buying it.

THATS HOW GOOD THIS SMELLS GUYS!!

Lasts about 3/3.5 hours on me.
Projection actually is very good on me. People up to 3 FEET away from me have approached me about what I have on.

TRY IT!!! $16-$18 ON AMAZON!

Elmyra
Elmyra

Surprised at myself at how much i actually like this frag. I got it as it has Frangipani, i collect things with Frangipani and Tiare flower...they are my fave notes :)
This frag by Paris really works...thankfully its not too popular here where im at, so people wonder, what is that frag? I wonder if i should tell them it PH or just say its a niche perfume from a tropical island i bought while on holiday :):) hahaha

aoki83
aoki83

It's a clean fruity ,citursy zesty frangrance

flowers-in-the-springtime
flowers-in-the-springtime

Being British, I am not exposed to Paris Hilton in the way that you are in The USA and I am completely indifferent to her as a 'celebrity' so I am writing this review from a totally impartial outlook.

The bottle is lovely, classy and elegant but I have to say its a different story for the picture of Ms Hilton on the box dressed as a mermaid! Really?? A bit tacky IMO but at £7.00 for the perfume, who am I to quibble over a fishtail!

The initial spritz is fresh, citrusy, fruity and lovely. It's a very pleasing olfactory experience which quickly settles into a heart of sweet summer flowers and then the dry down is a mild woody muskyness.

It's all very lovely and feminine, this is inoffensive and can be worn in or out of the office.

I think this is an excellent light summer fragrance which smells anything but cheap.

Longevity is a little weak but what's a few re spritzes between friends?

In this seemingly never ending recession where for the first time in the UK since the war, food banks are abundant and thriving, I feel that I have to feed my perfume addiction with less expensive fumes. I certainly won't compromise my preferences with cheap smelling perfume, but this is gorgeous, very full bottle worthy and will definitely be a keeper for me.
As for those designer and connoisseur scents, well, I'll just have to smile sweetly at my loved ones and wait for Christmas.

pipergirl
pipergirl

Vanilla and frangipani sweetened by a touch of apricot - it has almost a dryer sheet, breezy sort of freshness about it. I'm actually amazed by how much I like this one (Paris Hilton! Really??) but I do love it. It's a subtle scent but when I wear it I keep getting little whiffs of something pretty and I realize that it's my perfume. Nice.

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

its so underrated..it smells WONDERFUL I LOVE it .
yes it smells like viva la juicy..but..anyway you can find this really cheap!!! and juicy is s o expensive. GO PARIS for making this one!

radzzzz
radzzzz

This is a really great scent but its too grown up fro me..i love it on my mom but it just makes me feel too old. Am 22 so i prefer sweet floral scents. This is a bit too musky for my taste

mschnabel666
mschnabel666

I like this perfume. I don't love it... I love Viva La Juicy, but Siren is the floral side (and powder) of VLJ. Basically VLJ without the gourmand/caramel. Which makes Siren still a nice fragrence. (Not my fave PH, my faves are Can Can and Passport in Paris) It's a strong scent, plenty of silage and longevity (which is more than I can say for VLJ) but for me, I really like gourmands so Siren is just "nice". I found a 1.7 bottle on ebay for $10 shipped new in box, so that is awesome.

Thurea
Thurea

There's definitely a close resemblence to the Juicy Couture fragrance, as so many others have mentioned. I'd say it's a bit different - less overpowering, way more soft and less noticable, though it it becomes a bit more "warm" and heavy after it sits on the skin for a few minutes. The JC frangrance has more of a "punch" to it, while this frangrance doesn't last nearly as long. Great value, I paid under half retail than for most other perfumes for the same amount.

perfumeaddiction
perfumeaddiction

Very cute safe bet fragrance. Fruity without being nauseating. As it settles it get's even better. I think this smells identical to Nicki Minaj Pink Friday I have them both here. I paid more for the pink Friday though. I'd say they are very close if not identical. Let's see how the lasting power is. With Minaj it's a few hours. I will probably swap out Pink Friday since they are so close. If you see this for a good price (you most likely will) grab it. If you enjoy fruity soft scents without the overly sweet notes you will enjoy this one.

Sophia666
Sophia666

Definitely reminds me of Viva La Juicy, but a little more refined and with far more lasting power, combined with a touch of Ysatis de Givenchy. And when I have worn this I have been asked if I was wearing Burberry! It has that rich, classy and polished feel to it, that you would find in a high-end neighborhood, it says "Trophy Wife." :) It is great because it doesn't limit to a particular age group, my mother likes it, I like it, and my daughter likes it. A steal for the price, smells way more expensive than it is. A good find!

IAmVeryBigInDisBusiness
IAmVeryBigInDisBusiness

This is my favorite Paris Hilton perfume. It is a very creamy, floral and fruity fragrance. You can really smell the apricot and frangipani. When it dries down you can smell the peach and orchid. If you're looking for a creamy, floral and fruity fragrance, try this.

sofababe
sofababe

Paris Hilton isn't known for her ability to make good life choices but whoever advises her on what fragrance to put her name to is doing a better job. I've been impressed by most of the frags that carry her name, and enjoy wearing Siren very much. Its certainly a summertime fragrance, fresh and just sweet enough that it doesn't make your teeth hurt :-)

I tried Viva La Juicy and really disliked it so I don't get that so many people find them so alike. VLJ was far far sweeter than Siren, it gave me an almost instantaneous headache but Siren stays with me happily for 6 hours or so with no ill effects.

To summarise; a delicious summer staple for an excellent price.

windhill
windhill

Soft and creamy. Gentle like sunset at the beach. This one very similiar to Viva La Juicy but not exactly the same. VLJ is sweeter, heavier and heady gourmand while Siren is calmer and more sophisticated. Not too sweet but really really soft and gently... I smell this on my cousin and it's hard to describe this scent. I think it's pure like warm sunlight and breeze.

It has very good sillage but weak lasting power. I like it more than Viva La Juicy to be honest.

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

I just bought this in the 1oz size for $10 at Gordman's. It was definitely worth it. It's a nice, fresh, succulent summer fruity-floral. It's non-offensive and suitable for everyday wear.

It reminds me quite a lot of Britney's Cosmic Radiance, in the way that it's a sparkling, aquatic fruity fragrance with white floral undertones.

For me, it's a pleasing burst of plumeria, honeysuckle, and apricot. It's like a more sparkly, fruity version of Cosmic Radiance.

I don't care that it smells exactly like Viva La Juicy. It's cheaper than that overrated, overpriced, gaudy shit. So therefore, better in my book!

love45
love45

This is a nice casual scent. Great for everyday and I wear it to bed sometimes. It doesn't last long enough so I will probably the set.Paris did a great job with this one!

camarillo
camarillo

oh my gosh... the smell is so amazing and sexy... this is one of my favourite perfume. for young lady I recommended this perfume and Can-Can Paris Hilton^^

rosagarcia163
rosagarcia163

I dont know why everyone keeps saying it smells like Viva La Juicy. It doesnt smell like that all to me. This perfume at first smelled like a young old lady to me when I first bought it, but it is actually sweet

cassiopeia09
cassiopeia09

This one really reminds me of Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy. Both are very vanilla, citrusy, and even if I don't see any caramel notes on this one, very caramel. Although Viva La Juicy is a softer, whispery scent, Siren screms, "Look at me! I'm sexy!"

I like to wear Siren on days that I feel sexier. Preferably on spring and summer months, but I can also see myself wearing this on the early days of fall. Very lovely scent.

JennyNoelle0203
JennyNoelle0203

This was a blind buy for me. When I first sprayed it on it smelled just like Britney Spears Circus Fantasy, which was disappointing since I already own that perfume. After it settles a bit though the freshness comes out and it turns into a beachy version of Circus. I can see why people think it smells like Viva la Juicy, but Viva has a much more of a heavy, syrupy quality to it. They are all sweet florals but if you are debating between the 3 I would say, if you like heavy/sweet try Viva La Juicy, if you like berry/sweet try Circus Fantasy, and if you prefer fresh/sweet try Siren.

i'm not disappointed in this blind buy. i love it and it's great for spring. i get lots of frangipani which gives this a luscious sweetness and the tart fruits make it fresh. sillage is great, longevity only about 3 hrs. i'll be wearing this a lot this spring and summer.

dawn.brooks.391
dawn.brooks.391

Well,i really like Siren.I bought a mini one day in Kmart(don't judge was there for tp and maxi pads)was just killing time wandering the fragrance section,smelling the noxious body sprays,and saw the more"expensive" stuff.All the celeb scents.I am a dyed in the wool Bath and body works girl(again don't judge I am a single mom with four daughters,I wanna smell nice but I have a tight budget)but just lately been thinking i need to broaden my horizons on the fragrances.Thats how I ended up her lol.So I saw all the minis,and the were all going for about $7 a piece,so I literally grabbed this one,cuz the box was blue.Yup,all came down to color lol.

So I wore this a few nights ago,to work,and I just happened to be working with my bf that night.Well,he walked in to the room,and said he hated it.That it smelled to soapy,and cloying,and that he was allergic to something in it.
I of course was upset,because I really like it. I've checked the notes in this and compared it to some of my other scents,that he does like.The only one that is new or different is the frangipani. So I have a few other scents I have newly acquired,that also have frangipani,and will test him with those.

Overall I like this scent,I don't think it smells like viva la juicy,which I also have and enjoy.It also doesn't really give me an ocean or beachy quality.It's sweet but not gaggingly so.I will still wear it on occasion,just not around him lol

christinavictory
christinavictory

All I smell in this is sandalwood. I might try to use it as a room spray, but I don't like smelling like a tree.

roseredlolita
roseredlolita

I never been a fan of Paris Hilton's fragrances but this one I adore next to forever from Mariah Carey it's very light not over powering and reminds me of a long walk on a sunset beach I'd say wear this around the summer months and I love the mermaid shaped bottle

xoxcrista
xoxcrista

Like a tropical Viva La Juicy. Light on the 'candy'- no praline or caramel here. I love the musky undertone. The frangipani is just superb, it's the reason I bought it in the first place!!

I can't help but think of the sunblock I used as a child when I use this. It doesn't really smell like sun lotion, but it is sunny and creamy with deliciousness. Siren's longevity is also on par, at least 3 hours out of a spray or two on the skin. I love it... despite the ugly as sin bottle. A great floral for summer!!

Smunky
Smunky

I love Viva la Juicy. Not a big fan of the $$$. So when I'd heard that this smells pretty darn close, I thought I'd give it a try. And you know what? Maybe it's not an exact duplicate, but to my nose, the differences are negligible, and since I was able to get Siren for $20, I can definitely tolerate those negligible differences for a $70 savings.

HeidiLynn
HeidiLynn

I got Siren in a swap, and was really torn as to what to expect: the nectarous fruits with musk combination sounded lovely, but the threat of an ubersweet gourmand seemed very real in this celeb fragrance.

In actuality, I found Siren to fall rather flat. It did start with a round, full note of peaches and apricots but that faded rather quickly, within 20 minutes. It was combined with another note I couldn’t quite place—almost a light patchouli-smokiness, but then that was gone too within the first hour. Later, a light citrus note appeared—must be the mandarin oranges. Briefly, Siren reminded me of Cinema with a slightly bitter (almost marmalade) citrus note combined with a light vanilla and a hint of smokiness. But a lighter, paler version of Cinema. By about 5 hours, all that is left is a vague and very faint citrus-vanilla with a hint of musk.

Sillage is very low on me and longevity barely moderate (especially how quickly it fades down to almost nothing—there is never any oomph to this scent). I have a dozen other perfumes that I would rather wear if I want a similar scent profile—the peachiness of Burberry woman is much better; the citrus of Cinema easily tops this; and there are dozens of better vanillas or white musks.

The bottle teeters in my mind between classy and corny—the side-swoop of curved glass and the round, faceted top are almost glamorous, but somehow not quite. Overall, not impressed; I’ll be tucking this back into my closet and looking to swap it soon.

lv.hanghieu
lv.hanghieu

Một loại nước hoa rất đáng yêu tuy nhiên khả năng giữ mùi ko tốt lắm . Tôi rất thích những loại nước hoa của Paris

ladyconsistency89
ladyconsistency89

I really like the aqua blue mermaid concept. This perfume is my 4th signature scent. a Lovely musky citrus that exudes tons of frangipani with a hint of powdery vanilla. Siren perfume bottle also has a very nice Glam-Like structure.

punkinfaye
punkinfaye

Kind of a blind buy at Ross for $9.99 but when I heard that there were apricot notes and saw a mermaid on the box, I had to have it.

Aside from the bottle looking tacky and 70s/80s (what a disappointment), this is a nice summery fragrance that isn't too sweet or fruity. It almost has a fresh fruity shampoo smell as opposed to a gourmand fruit smell.

Great longevity on me, 5 sprays in the afternoon and I was smelling it throughout the night when I slept and still this morning it is just as fresh.

I personally don't care if she copies other brands or scents, I'd rather wear something decently priced that smells just as good as the others, rather than be motivated by designer labels.

Great buy on this one!

theboynextdoor
theboynextdoor

Siren is a beautiful fragrance for a woman who enjoys lighter fragrances as opposed to darker, louder fragrances.

Its a soft, sensuous scent that is reminiscent of the beach breeze and all its glory.

If I could describe it in 'notes' I would have to go with a 'sandy floral' - if that makes that any sense.

What I mean is, it smells like flowers, but not your typical earthy garden or breathtaking bouquet, more like a drenched oceanic flower basking on the warm, golden sand.

I bought it for my mother, who is not a big perfume wearer. She enjoys it because it is not too heavy. She is also a beach lover as we live in the Sunshine State and she enjoys the fragrance's aquatic appeal.

I once sprayed this scent on my own skin and was appalled to see how powdery and mature it smelt on me, apparently florals don't work on me.

But when I walk into my mother's master bath, I will from time to time spray her perfume into the air to refresh the room with its clean, inviting aroma.

It's pretty, but it's nowhere near stunning.

As always,

The Boy Next Door

swim_fatale
swim_fatale

Bought this because I collect anything mermaid-y. A VERY pleasant surprise. This is probably one of my best blind buys ever. It is sweet, feminine, inoffensive and totally unlike the other PH perfumes which are too in-your-face. This smells elegant and expensive. Thinking of making it one of my signatures after getting A LOT of compliments when I wore it for the first time today. Stayed a good 6 hours on me, too!

feathers
feathers

I hated this at first. I immediately changed my "what I'm wearing now" back to something else as I was ashamed at myself for having such poor taste!!! A blind buy, I figured I was safe because it was six dollars...boy was I wrong, I never imagined I would dislike a fragrance as much as this. I left it up on my bathroom shelf, where the clear cut crystal-looking mermaid tale glittered innocuously at me as I bathe and brush my teeth...I cannot get that shrill lemon-in-a-grapefruit opening out of my mind, how awful it was! And then that sweet, syrupy drydown, blech! An emergency siren blaring at 20 feet away and allthat, yeah, right! Horrible stuff. One morning, my disgust had faded, I spray just one spray close on my wrist. Yes, there's that citrus, but it doesn't smell assour to me, just bright and cristalline,a little synthetic and perfumey...and the drydown, sweet and rich, but light enough-the way I like it. Wow, I might have spent more than six dollars on this! I wore it to work and was told I smell good...This does not smell like Viva la Juicy, this is a citrus vanilla that posseses the popular aesthetic which is found in so many of todays vanilla/amber/sweet style, hence all the comparisons. I like this better, because it's elegant and abstract, and it is modern and trendy, and I like it. I understand why some don't. But I am quite pleased with Paris Hilton's Siren, and it is definately the Siren of myth, and not the ambulance!

john.ricci
john.ricci

Em mim ele abriu similar a Fancy by Jessica simpson e depois de uns minutos ficou identico ao Hidden Fantasy by Britney Spears e durou umas 6-8 horas...

Cybernoir
Cybernoir

Opens with fruit canned in heavy corn syrup, a la Del Monte. Strong, synthetic peach dominates. The orange note is high-pitched and shrill, discordant with the overall fruity floral vibe. Once the orange settles down, the peach and apricot come forward, now less syrupy, but with a whiff of apricot peach air freshener. Frangipani and honeysuckle are among the sweetest of the floral notes, and the fructose lingers, somewhat mellowed by a generic vanilla that is quite persistent, lasting through the musky Drydown. A very sweet, synthetic, fruity floral, with low silage and projection, and limited longevity, which was a good thing for me.

mahadewi
mahadewi

I don't hate it...it's not a horrible scent when you put your nose to your wrist and have a big sniff. But it's very subtle and definitely wouldn't stand-out in the crowd. I feel that the scent fades quite fast so it's one you would have to reapply very often to keep smelling it. I would say it's a summer/spring time perfume and I would buy as a gift for a tween or young teen girl who wants to pretend to be all grown up because it's dirt cheap and not very strong (wouldn't annoy anyone), but that's about it.

I've had the perfume for a bit longer now, and agree with the review above...it really does have the peach like peach air-freshener as a major component to this scent. Peach air-freshener was what my mum always used to buy to keep in the toilet/bathroom when I was growing up. Hence the reason I don't like fragrances with this noticeable fake "peach" smell to them. Have been letting my young daughter spray this perfume whenever she wants, to use it up! (Didn't originally buy the perfume for myself, but ended up getting stuck with it).

HoneyJewels
HoneyJewels

This fragrance is a nice scent. There's nothing special about it, but I find that when I am in the mood for a fruity/vanilla scent, I go to this one.

It's easy to wear to school, a girls night, or other casual occassions.

NO, it does not smell EXACTLY like Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture! I own that perfume as well, and these two DO NOT smell the same.

They are slightly similar, but it would be misleading to say that they smell exactly the same.

This perfume is for the younger crowd(14-25)in my opinion.

PrinceRobbie
PrinceRobbie

This is truly a beautiful fragrance! It is pretty close to being my signature. I also use the body lotion and shower gel and all day (thanks to these items) I feel so clean and fresh.
It is a fruity scent but not in the conventional sense. This is not sugary sweet and synthetic. The Apricot does a brilliant job as a note and the Frangipani follows very close, giving it that tropical feel. While a lot of people say that the Vanilla seems strong, I disagree. Yes, you can def smell it but only after everything settles and the other notes really help keep it from taking over. I would still recommend it to someone who doesn't enjoy Vanilla at all. Paris Hilton really does do a great job on fragrances and I am pleased how hands on she is.
The first time I saw the 3.4oz, I grabbed it and held it tight till I was at the register. I would suggest you do the same. And one last thought, I believe even a straight man could rock this with pride!

jessdbarnett
jessdbarnett

smells just like viva la juicy , great fragrance but too soft for my taste.

mandy.may
mandy.may

smells nice but very mediocre,nothing at all special

themorrigan
themorrigan

I have Viva La Juicy and this has sort of the same smell in it... somewhere.... but I expected something SO much better. To me the smell is weak and not very musky, sort of a sweet floral scent gone wrong. The white floral is a little bit granny-ish.
I'm not a picky person when it comes to perfume, I like all different notes, but this was a real disappointment.
If you can get it at a dirt cheap price it might be ok now and again, but ultimately this fails to hit the spot that Viva La Juicy does.

celebrity89
celebrity89

I sprayed my boyfriend with Viva La Juicy and he said it smelled like Gin. He LOVES Siren. This is Paris Hilton's best so far. The bottle is a little too busy, like a casino or cruise ship brand.

clickingpenguin
clickingpenguin

I bought this without smelling it because a friend recommended it. Surprisingly, I thought it was very nice! Part of me expected to be let down because it's by Paris Hilton and she doesn't strike me as a quality perfume kind of girl. I was wrong though, and won't ever judge based on that again :) To me, the most prominent notes are the peach, apricot, honeysuckle, and vanilla. It isn't sickeningly sweet, but more of a natural sweet. I recommend this, because it's inexpensive and lovely.

n.hidayah
n.hidayah

Its opening reminds me a lot of katy perrys meow. Then it slowly changes to smell like viva la juicy. I like this one better because Its cheaper and having an equal lasting power.

nightcat23
nightcat23

This is really nice! I've really gotten into Paris Hilton fragrances lately and this is one of her best. It's a fresh fruity floral and a great fun beach scent. The apricot nectar is definitely the strongest note and it's sweet and pleasant and the vanilla adds nicely to it.

A good scent which does share some similarities to Viva La Juicy however it does stand on it own feet.

elenabambi94
elenabambi94

I really like this. It doesn't smell very fruity to me, but it's very fresh with a lot of vanilla. It's quite clean, but in a watery way, not in an unpleasanat chemical-esque way. It's a perfect daytime perfume for summer or spring, or anywhere with a warm/hot climate.

drkladyrises
drkladyrises

I wear this layered under Playboy's Spicy body mist. On its own, this scent is not that great. It sounds like it should be but doesn't work for me. I would prefer to purchase it as a body spray since it layers well under other frangrances.

missu1111
missu1111

Another Paris Hilton scent that I really like! This one is a very soft fruity-floral and I absolutely adore the apricot in it. It's not too sweet, but sweet enough and I can wear it at the office without leaving a massive "scent trail".

In general I've been really pleasantly surprised by Paris Hilton scents. They're very affordable without smelling cheap, which makes them perfect daytime scents.

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

People say Siren smells like Viva La Juicy, but to me there is no comparison. Siren is a weak, bland fragrance that didn't make an impression on me. Siren is similar to a poor quality body spray.

killer__queen
killer__queen

Mmm, what an interesting smell! On me, I really get honeysuckle, vanilla, and apricot. It smells mature (but not matronly), fresh, and soft.

I would advise against many sprays when first applied as it can be very overwhelming (and stinky). I spray myself in three spots and it lasts just about three hours. Also on me, the sillage is somewhere between moderate and heavy. It doesn't make a 6-foot radiance of scent, but it's not within arms length either.

For a blind buy based on the notes, I love it!

lmktacwa
lmktacwa

Very soft. The apricot is the star here, which I actually love. Reminds me a lot of Beyonce's Heat Rush which I really like.

I have Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy, and I think it is in the same neighborhood, but not "exactly" the same as some are saying.

If you like apricots, you'll like this. I might even buy a bottle since these are so inexpensive.

Fruity Florals are big now, so for people to say she is "copying" is ridiculous. They all smell like each other.

Again, for me, the difference is how soft it is, how it features apricot, and that it is easy on the pocketbook.

dame piglet
dame piglet

Blind buy (I like mermaids) and I'm glad I spent the $10. The apricot, orange and vanilla open this fragrance and it's oh so pretty.

Not as overtly sweet as JC VLJ and softer. I'm pleasantly surprised at how much I like this. It's going to be perfect for work and will be a great year-round fragrance (I live in a sub-tropical climate).

I think this has a terrific balance of fruit, flowers and basenotes. Apparently, this has more longevity and silliage than I thought, because hours after I sprayed, someone complimented me from about 3 feet away.

This is one to try, friends; it's inoffensive, pretty and mildly sweet. I think it's appropriate for teens and up - over 40? 50? no problem. This is a good one for any age.

lilgingersnap
lilgingersnap

Siren is a nice sweet floral scent that is perfect to wear during the day and in the summertime. To my nose, it is simple and inoffensive. I use it as my go-to fragrance for work.

pinkvanilla24
pinkvanilla24

This perfume is too flowery not my cup of tea...it's a vintage scent for old granny's ....I'm going to let it grow on me though.

perfumemad62
perfumemad62

I have really liked Paris Hilton's perfumes and I bought this blindly from the reviews on here.

It's light, very floral, fruity and quite sweet. Siren is very inoffensive and would be easily worn during the daytime in spring/summer. I think this is suitable for all ages. When I finish my bottle of it I'm not sure whether I'd re-purchase as it's not unique or anything special.

Overall, I do like this perfume and I think it would be worth purchasing a small bottle for summertime but don't expect an amazing and memorable scent.

hkab
hkab

i like this perfume so much n it stay on my skin for quit a long time...5-6 hrs..soft n sweet n feminime at the same time...

Ouch!
Ouch!

Ok so I'm gonna say nothing about the viva la juicy comparisons because I have never smelled it. I'm going to review this as a person who doesn't know what viva la juicy smells like as how else would you know? Hehe.

Firstly I'm gonna say that, although this is an EDP I think they probably told a little lie there (I know they can't but hey) the lasting power of this perfume leaves alot to be desired. Ive been wearing it for the first time today at home and... Well... After about half an hour after each spray I can barely smell it on my wrist.

What does is smell like? It's a sweet, slightly tropical floral (the frangipani) with a musky vanilla base. It's really pleasant I think. I'm gonna keep using it as its JUST the right amount of sweetness for the temperature we have in London right now. It's not cloying or heavy. It sits just right on the skin, if only it lasted longer. I detect an ever so slight similarity to Britney's Circus Fantasy. Siren is MUCH more fluffy though and smooth where Circus Fantasy is more crisp and fruity. It must be because this has Apricot and C Fantasy has Apricot Blossom. (I did say ever so slight resemblance)

The frangipani goes really well with the vanillary smell and the apricot is prominent too.
I think this is a quite a safe perfume but I like mine with a bit more punch.
This was a gift from the lovely Amarilia so I thank her for the pleasure of trying it out.

jylna
jylna

This is the scent I have been looking for. But im sooooooo very upset that it dosent last long at all. Does anyone know another perfume that gives this exact smell or similiar besdies viva la juicy?

damewolf13
damewolf13

This is a sweet honeysuckle and frangipani floral blended with ripe apricots and vanilla beans, and spiced with a touch of aromatic sandalwood. It makes for a rich spicey floral that lasts about 4+ hours, and projection is fairly good as well.
It is one of my favorite Paris Hilton perfumes.

happybeauty101
happybeauty101

This smells like Viva La Juicy at first spray. But then it takes on it's own personality. I love the creamines and warmness to it. It's perfect for evryday wear. Doesn't last long but neither do most fragrances. I layer it with the body wash and lotion, so it will last longer. The bottle is so pretty and vintage looking. I can see why it is named Siren, because the scent is so inviting.

EMonika
EMonika

Age: 24
Skin: normal-oily. Medium brown.
Preferences: Fruity, vanilla, watery, sweet, citrus (Will update)
Perfume nose: amateur

best season Spring - beginning of summer.. warm seasons
day/night- day early evening
the age of the woman who wears it- 27-40+
the persona of the woman who wears it golden, elegant, romantic slightly milfy?

peach, vanilla, frangipani, the notes are pretty bang on for my skin. it smells warm but it shouldnt get hot. it is definitely a good interpretation of a mature scent on paris hiltons behalf. The peach is backed by a warm vanilla with the frangipani and honeysuckle alternating in there. The citrus hint of sharpness comes out every now and again just to keep things exciting. i was thinking perhaps an addition of amber but i think the flowers and peach is accentuated enough by the vanilla, sandalwood and musk. The drydown is a nice musk.

The woman for this scent is definitely more of a mature woman who wears gold based jewellery. she moves in an elegant manner and almost has a golden aura. this scent is definitely good with white or warmer based neutral tones. modest? not always she may come off abit sexual, but she doesnt quite detect it? I think this scent is likely to attract younger men as it has youthful notes packed in an overall mature scent. If this were to happen if this woman could.. she would ;)

if you are within this age range, match this type of description and like the notes or this type of scent. i would suggest you give this one a try its not a huge risk and its more forgiving.

loonad
loonad

edit:it is now summer here and i adore this perfume..
i could not stand this fragrance but my sister adores it.gave it to her.i love can can and passport to paris.i wanted to love this one but just could not.a very good perfume if you like creamy white florals.just not my cup of tea.

MrsTefee
MrsTefee

What the hell?!?! Why havent I bought this yet???? I knew it smelled pretty good but I passed it up and months and months later today I finally bought the little mini of it at the drugstore and I put it on and BAM Im in love with this! Very sweet but in a warm and cozy way!!

The perfumes I wear most are chanel no5 and britney spears midnight fantasy and Im definitely buying a big bottle of this stuff as well..yum : )))

sandyfeet123
sandyfeet123

Oooooh this is a delicate,creamy,soft vanilla scent. I have a feeling this is something lovely for a young adult to wear on a date, its inoffensive yet delicious.
i just wish it would last longer but it would be a great idea to buy the gift set to layer for longer wear. =D Love this one!

claudiayinyin
claudiayinyin

the bottle looks way too mature. i bought this half a yr ago. at first, i dont really like the scent. but now, im starting to like it. very vanilla-y

cmmiles
cmmiles

This perfume is so soft, creamy, and cozy. The most perfect amount of vanilla, apricot, and creamy honeysuckle & frangipani. It is one of those scents that draws people in rather than being overbearing and strong. I have received countless compliments on it. It does smell a lot like Viva La Juicy (without the caramel) but it is a more gentle scent that is extremely likable. It does not smell synthetic or cheap. A very classy scent for a great price!

caliking
caliking

She's such a Lady, this one.

Siren is soft & cozys up on your skin making herself warm by the vanilla & also made sweet by the four flowers she's in possession of, Siren doesnt speak to loudy but her presence... is Known. In the beginning she's kinda peachy but prefers to stay warm in a vanilla floral Haze.

(she also can't stay for to Long, so enjoy her while she lasts.....on your skin)

Aspendina
Aspendina

ugly bottle, but fragrance is not that bad it is pretty floral but not fully, its pleasant but I think there are much more interesting scents out there to choose from.

Does not smell like Viva La Juicy, that stuff smells like a toilet exploded on you and u tried to cover it up with a floral perfume. ehhhhhh

icingsugar
icingsugar

Could be vivas older sister. Its not as loud, the honeysuckle id say is the main similarity which gives it a gummy thicker feel.. This just sits really nicely, its more effortless than viva and the vanilla is creamier with no sharp edges.perfect for the warm weather but its comforting for the cold months too. If you love viva la juicy but want a scent to alternate with try this. Also if you find viva too fruity and sharp this is smooth and easygoing perfevt for all occations. Lasting power is average on skin but lingers in your hair or on clothes.just a really nice casual scent.

marydoan90
marydoan90

It does smell very similar to Viva La Juicy, but (and I'm ashamed to say this because I dislike Paris Hilton) I think I might like Siren more (and not just because of the lower price).
Where Viva's sweetness derives from candy-like notes, Siren's sweetness comes from fruits.
Plus, Siren is a bit fresher, lighter, and more mature because the floral notes subdue the sweetness more effectively.

amiraashikin
amiraashikin

the bottle is not cheap, to me its just have that vintage touch on it. make it somehow different than other perfumes. it smells gorgeous made me feels like im drawn into the scent. and for that affordable price, its so worth a buy. 9/10.

Lushylori
Lushylori

Love the fruit in this one and Yes,,Its very much Like Viva La Juicy which I also love.
The great thing about Paris Scents is that they come in such large bottles for low prices.
I think I'll return to my local drug store tomorrow and purchase this one in a gift set for $19.99 :)
Can't beat that!!
This one last better sprayed on clothes instead of the skin.
Definitely worth the price :)

mgfragrances
mgfragrances

Siren, next to Can Can, is one of my favorite out of the Paris Hilton line.

It does give you that viva la juicy vibe only this one is more of a tropical floral. What I like about this fragrance is the honeysuckle and vanilla which sets it apart from her other fragrances.

ellebelle84
ellebelle84

Ok, so I purchased this. At first sniff, it DOES remind me of Viva La Juicy BUT slightly altered and smells a touch different. I love the intensity and the smell of it as it dries down but I am super pissed that it does not last. After 2 1/2-3 hours I cannot detect or smell the fragrance on my skin. Only wishing that the scent would last! Damnit! I love love love mermaids, always have and always will. Great theme, great opening notes, dry down is weak and almost unnoticeable.

jenny2301
jenny2301

Okay so here is the deal with Siren,It does remind me a lot of Couture Couture by Juicy Couture, and it smells wonderful for the first 5 minutes it actually lasts:(NO lasting power what so ever.Nice scent just doesnt last!

colorblindlove
colorblindlove

Nice scent...I hated this on my friend but I bought a sample of this on ebay and I ended up liking this way more than I thought I would! I'm still not sure if I'll end up buying a full bottle because I own way too many body sprays/perfumes lol

jennibean
jennibean

I am pleasantly surprised by this perfume!
The bottle looked really cheap and Paris Hilton just screams cheap/unsophisticated...but the smell is quite beautiful!!

I sampled it and walked around for awhile, waiting for the drydown. At first, it opened up with fruity florals that resembled Viva la Juicy, but the drydown was a very calm and creamy, unlike Juicy. Juicy dries into sugariness, but this scent is reminicent of a face cream my used to use when I was a child. Very comforting and warm.

And I walked into a bakery after sampling the perfume, and the baker from back of the shop asked me what scent I was wearing! I was shocked that she could smell me from the distance over all the baked goods!! :)

I highly recommend this perfume!

OH, and I read a few comments saying it smells like puke... and I understand where you're coming from BECAUSE, the cap smells like puke!!!! LITERALLY!!
It stinks! So if you smell it right out of the bottle, you'll get the pukey smell of the cap. I have no clue why this is... but those of you who have this perfume, sniff the cap and see if you got a stinker too! I threw mine out because I was so put off by it!

The actual scent is far from puke, I assure you!!

renee.small
renee.small

not a fan. smells cheap, sharp and synthetic. guess its a cutesy smell for younger girls. preteen-high school. its not sweet just has a crappy floral i guess. idk makes my head hurt.

rosembloom
rosembloom

I own Juicy Couture, Viva la Juicy , and Fancy amongst others: to me, Siren is a very light mingling of all 3! Not quite comparable to the others because of a prickly pear quality that stand OUT on me... Yes! It stands out! It lacks the white floral scent which Juicy Couture epitomizes, is sweet and caramela like Fancy yet more fruity and overall , reminds me of a peach and cream fragrance I owned as a kid. I love it for itself: a juice of exquisite fruity and gentle freshness; not the name, the bottle or the notion of dupe-ness, lol! If only it lasted longer on me though... sigh. I am almost through my mini so i figure for 20 can. $, i can splurge on the set and layer my other fragrances with it's delicate peachiness xxxx

fath1ma
fath1ma

It's a nice scent. Middle sweet, not over. Lets just say that Paris made perfumes for easier to buy, good for wallets..but the scents are nice and wearable. I'm enjoying this scent..really nice :)
The bottle..why did it made like that ???? Or Paris could be no comment for bottle design at all huh??

feelawesomerobot
feelawesomerobot

I bought it because the gift set was $15 at Walmart after Christmas and my daily wear wardrobe was starting to look bleak. It is decent enough to wear to work but not for a night out. Gets the occasional good compliment.

Malibu

SIREN is a sweet fragrance but it is non-cloying, fresher, and unlike many sweet fragrances you can actually seperate the floral notes used in the heart.

I find SIREN to be more 'grown up' then a lot of similar fragrances; it's more subtle, it doesn't grab passers by - it's designed for the wearer and their special someone to enjoy.

** Paris Hilton Passport in paris EDT smells very similar to SIREN and wears longer **

Vamy69
Vamy69

There certainly seems to be many many mixed reviews on this perfume. Personally, I love it. Vanilla with sweet flowers and some fruit. I do not care if Paris Hilton is behind this or not I am a fan regardless because I think it smells damn good!

viol
viol

The bottle is an ugly copy of Chapms Elysees!

fobia
fobia

I was kind of suckered into buying this.. and didn't think I would like it because it smelled too much of vanilla to me... but now I have ended up liking it.

aromajunkie
aromajunkie

Picked up a sample bottle of this on a mini-vacation with my boyfriend, just out of curiosity...it was cheap and I was bored. I didn't expect to like it so much. This is one of my go-to perfumes for when I need a happy mood lift. What I get most is a bright sunny sandalwood (my brain described it as "happy.....yummy.....with.....STICKS? haha) and apricot with frangipani lingering in the background. I'm so glad its available everywhere and so inexpensive (I don't have to have a designer label or a big price tag to enjoy a scent, simple as that).

Jellybean
Jellybean

synthetic vanilla, harsh flowers and musk.
however the bottle is pretty.
the scent is overdone. nothing special.
cheapo smelling perfume.

lilax0
lilax0

I read a lot of positive reviews about this perfume before i bought it. I thought i would like it because a lot of people said it smelt like apricots, vanilla, florals and was sweet. However when i recieved this perfume i was rather disappointed! :(
If you smell it properly, it has a really cheap, synthetic smell. The fruity and vanilla notes are very faint and the floral notes are very dominant so if you like flowery perfumes, i would recommend this to you. However it wasn't what i was looking for and i bought a 100ml bottle! If i use this i will only spray it lightly onto my clothes because if i spray it directly onto my skin, it smells awful. The smell doesn't last long either so you will need to spray it again after an hour or two.

I.I
I.I

It's a perfume that is hard to dislike. It's inoffensive and quite well made (I will disagree that is cheap, it's not IMHO).
It is a nice daytime summery scent, happy, youthful and very suitable for younger women but would be ok for older ones. It's not sweet, this scent is a little bit of everything. It has fruits, vanilla, flowers, musk and they all appear quite gently in different times.
I can't even distinguish vanilla from the other notes, it's well balanced (this is nice). Peach comes first and then appears frangipani and honeysuckle.
The dry down is very musky to me. It has a decent but not surprising longevity to me too (4 hours. Ferre f.ex bearly lasts 2 hours on me).
It's not my type of perfume and I could certainly live without it. On the other hand, it's nice if one doesn't know what to spay as one leaves for work or for an evening shopping out or is on a summer vacation and wants to feel positive.

Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt
Giannahazagunaka Buddhizt

I agree this smells nothing like Juicy Couture, Viva la Juicey is an amazing sweet (but in a good way) creamy ...well made perfume. Siren on the other hand, I wouldn't take for free. And the concept is not original atall. Vicky Tiel has a perfume called siren (and I wouldn't doubt if there were another before it as well) the bottle is in the style of an antique deco nude lady pottery vase. So obviously not completely the same, but similar....also neither fragrance actually smells like much

Not only are Paris's perfumes cheap and well just junk, but even the bottles... I get the overall feel like there wasn't much thought put into any of them. And I srsly doubt Paris would actually want to use any of them.

I beleive one of paris's favorites is 'Fracas', lol, really no comparison >.>

Just a way for an already disgustingly rich and famous for nothing girl will become even more wealthy and even more famous for nothing! lol

Thanks to the average working jane willing to caugh up cash for this piece of garbage

sarage
sarage

This perfume does not leave any mark on my skin, for some reason. A sample smells light, vanilla and peaches. It is quite pleasant but doesn't have the mythological power to attract men and then destroy them :) On me, it doesn't even smell so I'm not much of a wicked mermaid with this..
I think this is ok for a day time use.

bellalicious
bellalicious

@pugnose its not a honkish siren it kinda like a relly nasty mermaid!!! but this fragrance sounds good!!

Shyn's Release
Shyn's Release

I didn't like this because it was so fleeting.It didn't last a minute.Then I trid Viva la Juicy and that didn't last either so I can say they smell alike and both don't last and really don't last.But,if you love Viva La Juicy buy Siren and spend less money.

aplbotm567
aplbotm567

I LOVE the base notes in this fragrance!!!!!
CANNOT WAIT TO TRY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and of course that bottle is eerisistible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(and yes i know i spelled it wrong)

analogheartxo
analogheartxo

I just got this scent in the mail.. and oh my gosh. I cannot stop spraying it. I absolutely LOVE this Paris Hilton fragrance! I loved Can Can, the original Paris Hilton, and Heiress.. but this one takes the cake! It is so sweet, sexy and feminine! I love this smell. It definitely reminds me of Viva La Juicy, but I like this one better. And it helps that this fragrance is affordable!

tyekristopher

amazing perfume, smells super great! but the only problem is it doesnt last at all! I bought it full price at macy'c like 55 dollars and I was pissed off because it dont last worth shit. I think they need to re do it to where it does because as of now I wont ever buy it again

babygurl
babygurl

Nice scent but very dissapointed with the lasting power. Almost unsniff in an hour. Totaly not rebuying it. Paris Hilton Tease has much better longevity n fruity.

lindsey88
lindsey88

Nice, but DOES NOT last :(

afshinperfumery
afshinperfumery

It s light & cute for daily use.

PerfumeAddict23
PerfumeAddict23

Yeah, yeah, yeah, this perfume smells like Juicy Couture and Viva La Juicy. I'm pretty sure more than 99% of these reviews on here are saying that. I guess I can see where they're coming from, but for people who can't just throw down $80 for a bottle of Juicy products then Paris is your girl!

I feel like this fragrance is perfect. It's cheap, it smells so classy, and... well.. it's cheap. The downsides to this is the lasting power is really bad, but hey, throw this in your purse/bag with the lotion and reapply when you're out on the town.

I feel like a siren when I wear this. Classy and chic.

pinkmuzic
pinkmuzic

Heu! first this is really smelling like juicy couture viva la juicy wich really didn't turn smelling juicy on me lol!! but that's surprising of Paris i mean it is REALLY THE SAME siren's a soft melting smell but theres something like juicy couture viva la juicy that didn't fit with me
ok! lets turn the page theres not really alot to say about this one! sorry SMELLS EXACTLY LIKE VIVA LA JUICY SORRY.. PARIS! BUT I LOVE HEIRESS THO! I DON'T THINK I WILL BE BUYING SIREN SINCE I'VE GOT RID OF MY VIVA LA JUICY!! LUCKY ONE :)

To Pugnose.

A Siren is a kind of Mermaid.

nicki317
nicki317

Of all the celebrity fragrances I've tried, this one is probably my favorite. It could be longer lasting but for the price it is pretty decent. I don't really understand the comparisons to Viva la Juicy. I have both and I actually like this one better, although Juicy has better lasting power. I get a lot of compliments on this one. I'm not good at picking out the notes but it's a nice light fruity floral.

pugnose
pugnose

This smells surprisingly expensive to me and pleasant. The only PH parfum that I like. And what does the sea and mermaids have to do with a siren?

tanpa nama
tanpa nama

If u wanna know how did siren from Greek mythology looks like..u must smell this
Fresh,young and seductive

The bottle reminds me of Champs Elysees.
This Paris Hilton scent was a blind buy. I can't even explain why, but anyway it wasn't such a bad blind buy.
It's a creamy orangey scent that is nice for summer times. It reminds me of Ghost Captivating without the sharpness. The staying power is unfortunately rather weak; maybe 1 hour on me. I can't really say that it reminds me of Juicy Couture. The Siren one is soft and citrusy, but not like a cleaning detergent.

jillian_stl
jillian_stl

This is one of my absolute favorite perfumes!!!!! It is sweet, feminine and it smells much more expensive than it is. Love it!!!! I really love how the apricot and vanilla are prominent notes in this one on my skin! I love vanilla and I love apricot...Perfect 10! I have received so many compliments from men with this one ;-)

MustangAnnie
MustangAnnie

I love this!!! Reminds me of something that my beautiful and elegant grandmother-in-law would wear. I strongly detect the honeysuckle and the other florals but also smell this vanilla cream scent and even coconut (though it's not listed). Dries down to this sweet floral scent before this warm musk develops. Very nice and long lasting, on me. I'm 30 and my 43 year old friend went perfume shopping and she fell in love with Siren. Beautiful for any age. Also the bottle is reminiscent of the glamour from old Hollywood, it's not ugly- it's unique.

abigail5328
abigail5328

Light, soft, sweet, girly, fruity floral fragrance!
I smell a combination of apricot, mandarin orange and some floral notes with a vanilla base.
A nice wearable light floral scent. Nothing oriental about this one.
And yes I have to say it... like everyone else has said... this smells very similar to Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture. The difference being that Siren smells a little more floral, where as Viva La Juicy smells more gourmand. However if you love Viva La Juicy but want a cheaper alternative, I highly recommend Siren.
Suitable to wear in the spring/summer for casual day time wear.
In my personal opinion this is one of Paris Hiltons best perfumes along with Can Can.
I love the mermaid theme, but the bottle design could have been better.

parishiltonsiren15

My Favorite Fragrance Ever. Out of All the Perfumes i Own, This is the One, I go to, anywhere im going. Day, Night, It Doesnt matter. This Perfume Is the Best, and it is Wonderful. The 2 notes I Smell, is Apricot & Vanilla, and maybe a hint of Floral. Im Shocked that this perfume isnt more popualar than what it is. I Love Almost ALL of paris's Fragrances, ( The Only Exception, being "Just Me") cant Stand it! lol... I Seriously Hope, that this fragrance is never Discontinued. I go through a 3.4 OZ bottle in a month. i use it Every Day, and never Get Sick of it. Just a breath of fresh air! So, I Highly Reccomend This Perfume, to Anyone. Young, Old, Doesnt Matter. It will still Smell amazing on you. :)

shannonrenee83
shannonrenee83

I love this perfume, it just smells so happy and cheerful. It reminds me of sunshine, you can really smell the apricot in it and the flowers it is very light and airy. It is great for spring and summer,it is very fun and flirty. I have a body spray from VS that is a dead ringer for this scent too, you can tell no difference at all between them. The VS mist is called "Good Day Sunshine" and it is from the Secret Moments Collection. So if anyone likes this fragrance and wants to try it for a cheaper price def. check out the Good Day Sunshine. But this perfume is def. a winner and I will keep repurchasing. I recommend everyone to try it out. Pretty good lasting power and silage too.

Terminus
Terminus

This is yet another great perfume by Miss Paris. I love her fragrances! Siren is relaxing and seductive. When you spray it on it doesn't bite your nose or overwhelm you. Kind of makes me feel like I'm walking through a field of fresh smelling flowers! :) It comes in a neat bottle too that looks kind of like a shell. The downside is that it doesn't last as long as her other fragrances but if you spritz some extra on midday it's no big deal. My boyfriend loves this scent too and it definitely turns him on. :) Highly recommended!

jessigirl
jessigirl

It smells absolutely amazing, It's light sweet and juicy reminds me of summer. It's definitely one of her best! <3

Tye kristoher
Tye kristoher

I love this fragrance! It is my favorite by her and the only bad thing I can say about it is that it doesnt last at ALL and its a shame I wish they would re-think this one I would buy it more if the quality was there but I'm not going to buy something that doesnt stick around. It is light and sweet and perfect for a hot summer day in the words of paris...Thats hot. lol

lizaan
lizaan

I got a tester of this and it really reminded me of Juicy Couture - Couture Couture, I saw a few people thought it smelled like Viva La Juicy but I disagree, It's more like the CC. Nice scent but it feels a bit cheap since it's a total copycat.

Stiletto51
Stiletto51

Sweet-floral fragrance..

the frangipani is very distinctive and rather loud at the beginning (but not in "in your face" way), after a while it dries down to lovely honey-vanilla musk, nothing too sweet or candy like

on top notes, it has quite a sillage, but when the frangipani's gone, it stays rather close to the skin

I can see where "Viva La Juicy dupe" comes from.. Even though Siren lacks a bit of "edible" smell compared to Viva La Juicy, other people might say they smell the same when you put it two day on a row on yourself

Longevity is so-so, decent enough for me..

Emma x
Emma x

Smells just like Viva La Juicy only much cheaper.
I think its really affordable, and the smell is light and sweet, its not really overpowering so its nice for sitting outside in the sun or going shopping.
I can smell more refined florals in this perfume than i can fruits, and i think it smells mature but still very fun and playfull. So glad i bought this! x

sharyssa

I got it! It is a similar note in luscious pink idk which one but lp smells better and it's more noticable but I have noticed that sweet candy frags and ones with cinnamon and licorice last longer than flowery and light sweet summer scents like this and lp.

sharyssa

Oh and the reason I regret this purchase is not because it smells bad or like viva or anything it is because it is so light I can barely smell it and I am also detecting a hint of something as I am sitting here typing I can't put my finger on it but I have smelled this note in another fragrance it's like a metallic flowery note or something idk but I guess for $29.99 at perfumania for the gift set with a lotion that no longer smells I guess it was cheap enough ughh!!

sharyssa

Umm yeah this does smell like viva la juicy to me they are both so light and sweet barely noticable and I am slightly disappointed with this purchase but I won't go through the hassle of returning it but I know now to stick to my old faves and leave the more recent celeb scents alone! I like heiress and I will stick to that one.

mil1991
mil1991

does`t smell like viva la juicy coz its does not carried bakery element in it..its really soft like it just fade away in 3minutes..i recomend this to all youngsters that probably suit for goin to school or shopping..its a easy to wear fragrance,not to complex

Toom_Snoopy
Toom_Snoopy

Siren smells nice no matter how it smells like others.
I'm not fan of sweet fragrance,yes it's sweet but not sickly sweet like can can...etc.
I think it's better than the rest of her fragrances.

anraneiro82
anraneiro82

this is probably the only paris hilton perfume i like. the rest smell cheap and tacky, too flowery or too fruity (i like fruity but the kind of fruity they have here is not so good). I don't think this smells like viva; this is lighter and more "peaches and cream". viva is sweeter and sexier. (viva is my fav perfume & i wear it almost everyday) i love the peachy/coconutth thing this has going on. great for summer or year round.i only have a sample of this but i think it would be worth buying.

beauty_girl

According to others here,Siren smells like Viva La Juicy,wich smells like Sexy Little Things Noir Tease.
Im wearing Siren right now as a sample,and i find it very similar to Sexy Little Things Noir Tease, but i prefer Sexy Little Things Noir Tease.

I wrote yesterday that Siren smelled like Fairy Dust, today i dont think they smell similar at all :)

applesana
applesana

I TRIED NOT TO LIKE IT BUT I DO. NOW I OWN IT. ITS SEXY AN SWEET.

mandashell
mandashell

This is quite fruity and juicy with a pinch of vanilla and a touch of florals. I am well aware of the comparisons and resemblance to Viva La Juicy but I prefer this one actually. With Viva the florals seem to be amplified on my skin and I am not a huge floral fan so Siren does the trick. And when I want to wear something fruity and sweet for everyday and any occasion then this is a nice choice. It smells pleasant and shouldn't offend anyone....? o.O Lasting power could be better but I don't mind reapplying with the cheap price tag. ;') Oh and about the bottle...? I don't give a rats booty! LMAO! I am wearing the fragrance not the bottle.

starlight~girl:)
starlight~girl:)

I bought a (discounted after holidays) box set of three Paris Hilton fragrances today. They were the roller ball EDP's. I have smelled an imitation (it was all I could smell since I haven't found a tester) of Paris Hilton.. the floral. And I liked it. It's ok. Also I absolutely CAN NOT DO CAN CAN... ughhhhh migraine in a bottle... sorry cotton candy lovers. :)

But Siren was the only one that I instantly somewhat liked... I split the cost for this clearanced (thank goodness) gift set... Under 8 dollars... I split the cost between two coworker friends. Each got the scent they loved... I kept Siren.

I loved it instantly ... then it turned just a little icky... what is that smell... so familiar.. yes.. I agree with you guys. The only thing that came to mind was Viva La Juicy. And I haven't had that one for about a year so I wasn't sure if I was remembering it right lol.

I couldn't remember if it was that one. I am glad to read the reference to Jessica Simpson's Fancy Love... I will have to test and compare them now.

I am back and fourth on this one... I will test and give it time and see how it is on my chemistry.

I have a sneeky feeling though that I might be donating this one to a friend in the end... The unfortunate fate of my little bottle of Viva La Juicy.

vlann
vlann

So far, this is the only fragrance from Paris Hilton that I love.

This is sweet but not overly sweet because it has the freshness of fruits (something I can still tolerate), while the others Paris' fragrances are sickeningly sweet.
With that kind of price, this is quite a worthy fragrance.

I know about people saying that this is a copy of Viva La Juicy, but I don't think they are exactly the same. Viva La Juicy has more floral vibes in it, while I personally love Siren more than Viva La Juicy.

It would be pretty nice to have Siren juice filled in a bottle Viva La Juicy, since I won't deny that Siren's bottle looks horrible.. ;(

Maggus
Maggus

Wait too light. Could barely smell it just after spraying it on at the department store. What I could smell isn't bad, but there's no lasting power at all.

Asmaa youssef
Asmaa youssef

nice and light but not my favorite.

parishiltonsiren15

My Favorite Perfume Of All Time! In my opinion, this is the best scent ever created! i wear this every single day. lasting power is not that good, but the scent itself is absolutely amazing!

shinewin
shinewin

I agree, Viva la juicy and Siren are almost identical. Siren is more on the sweeter side for younger gals and viva la juicy is more mature and more of an orient floral fragrance. Paris Hilton fragrances are a less expensive version of a designer's fragrances. SO if you dont want to break the bank, you can always go with a celebrity fragrance.

guest_sigourney
guest_sigourney

I just got the Paris Hilton's "Paris Hilton" box-set as a Christmas gift... After I tired it on, it smells EXACTLY the same as YSL's "Young Sexy Lovely" which I already have! Her perfumes are a bunch of copy cats from others! =(

beauty_girl

Didnt liked it at all,smells weird and to sweet at the same time. And the bottle looks like it has been made in the 70´s. Not stylish.

sweetpatchi
sweetpatchi

I AGREE WITH DAZZLING DIVA! TESTED IT TODAY AND WHAT A LOVELY SURPRISE!IT SMELLS LIKE VIVA LA JUICY AND FANCY LOVE! BUT IT IS VERY FANCY LOVE UPON MY FIRST SNIFF AND ALSO LACOSTE POUR FEMME (A COMBINATION OF THE TWO.) I'M SURPRISED BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT SMELLS HEAVY FLORAL. I LIKE IT, IT'S SWEET, FRESH, NOT CLOYING BUT IT DOESN'T LAST THAT LONG, PROBABLY 3-4 HOURS I GUESS. I DON'T LIKE THE BOTTLE THAT MUCH BUT STILL LOOKS GOOD IN MY DRESSER...MAYBE I WILL ADD IT IN MY COLLECTION SOMEDAY

TillyWave
TillyWave

A break up letter to Ms. Hilton,

So I've written before that I got into perfumes again because of the PH line. That's the unglamourous truth. It wasn't a sniff of Chanel or a spray from a bottle of Prada or Guerlain. It was PH on a waitress. I'm sure she still wears it well.

They are indeed very affordable, especially during buy 1 get 1 Christmas sales at the mall. So before I knew it I accumulated small and large bottles of almost everything she put her name on. Heiress I disliked immediately. I liked Fairy Dust but couldn't wear it too much because of a strong, screechy note that never went away.

Then one day I was about to spray on Just Me and I couldn't do it. That 'pink pepper' that I used to like just turned revolting. Then Can Can was way too sweet. Then PH sheer almost ruined me on any sort of sweet apple note in any perfume.

What happened? I got better, that's all. I will never be able to afford truely expensive perfumes that solidly retail for over 100 dollars for an ounce. I didn't go there, but I simply stepped over to the Estee Lauder counter, then the small Prada display, and then I fell in love with Coco EDT. A SA introduced me to Annick Goutal. These perfumes are more expensive than PH but not exorbantly so. And it's worth it. Every time I contemplate wearing a PH scent I pick something else. Most of them I have completely lost my nose for and I will be getting rid of them.

Which brings me to Siren. Siren was the last hold out. Originally I found it to be warm and subtle, with mild coconut and frangipani tones. I would wear it occasionally and find it pleasant to wear.

Until today. I sprayed it on, and I felt like I couldn't turn it off. It was creeping up on me and not letting me pay attention to anything else. It became nauseatingly sweet and frankly obnoxious. Two hours in I ran for the shower and scrubbed it off.

Somehow I doubt the Paris Hilton even wears her own scents. I would bet money she doesn't when there are so many better, and a multi millionaire 'heiress' can certainly afford them. So thanks, Ms. Hilton, for pulling me back into perfumes, but unfortunately there is a long way up from your line.

secretcrush
secretcrush

Smells very similar to the new Sexy Little Things Tease, which in turn smells like Viva La Juicy lol... I have this one in my personal collection and find it quite pleasant actually... Decent sillage although this one is considered a skin scent.Seems like the "going" formula includes a fruit or 2, vanilla and some sort of flower be it gardenia, honeysuckle or orchid...

DazzlingDiva005
DazzlingDiva005

Well, I'm just probably going to repeat what everyone said: this smells like Viva La Juicy. I swear I could put both of them on my wrists and would never tell the difference, although I do like Viva better for sure! It's stronger and for some reason has more character. Oh, and as it settles it smells like Fancy Love from Jessica Simpson. What's the deal Paris? Too bad since it's a very nice, light floral. Doesn't remind me at all of the ocean.

AmyG77
AmyG77

When you wear it, Its like your a walking siren warning everyone that something stinky is on the way.

guest_beach girl
guest_beach girl

Dispite the name and the bottle, it is not an aquatic scent. It is in fact, very tropical and sweet. I bought it because I love scents with frangipani, the most tropical flower ever. Also love the smell of the orchid, vanilla and sandlewood. Together they blend and form a very soft,sweet, and feminine scent.

guest_Kimberly

Hi, Just had to answer the comments on the bottle and name. The bottle shape and name represent an era. Siren in the early years (not telling when) long long ago, think grandma and grandpa, (Siren) was what they called a hot chick. The same era had the bottle's architecture. If you are an old movie nut like myself, you will notice the same type art and structures in those movies. Now the scent...I love it. I wear it all the time. I am hot.

daisyann
daisyann

This is the second perfume that's slapped me on the face. I swore I'd never like a celebrity scent but just like Fancy by Jessica Simpson, I've had to swallow my pride and confess that I am pretty much taken by this scent.

It is true that it's more mature than her other perfumes. It's just right for an everyday scent. Lasting power on me is good. Knock off or not, if you consider the price and forget the bottle's appearance, it really is a good deal.

vmromero
vmromero

Paris is nothing but a copycat now. Siren smells just like Viva La Juicy. Fairy Dust smells just like the original Juicy. Can Can, while I like, smells just like Fantasy. And I hear her new Tease smells just like Very Hollywood. Come on Paris!! U can do better than this!! And the bottle for Siren has to be one of the ugliest ever created. : (

Allegra
Allegra

Siren was a pleasant surprise as it is more mature and distinctive compared to other fragrances in the P.Hilton range. The bottle caught my eye first with its retro looks which reminds me very vividly of my childhood and the perfumes (originating from the late 70's / early 80's) my mum used to have back then. The scent itself is deliciously fruity with some warm and spicy hints of oriental(ish) notes that give Siren some extra kick. I guess I'll be buying this anytime soon, as the fragrance is great for casual everyday wear.

panda0410
panda0410

I would love to say that I love this perfume, its rather pretty and very "my thing". However, it evaporates within an hour, I got 25 mins first run, second run I was more liberal and got around 40mins or so. I prefer to get more wear from my perfumes than less than an hour so this WON'T be joining my collection anytime soon unless I get it dirt cheap. Otherwise very pretty little vanilic perfume.

guest_Tease
guest_Tease

Can't wait for her new perfume called Tease in the purple bottle!HaHa Jonr beat u to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol!

jonr951

Her new one is called Tease and it comes out in the summer. The bottles purple. Its notes are fuji apple, white peach nectar, bergamot, sunny sea mist accord, frangipani, night blooming jasmine, tuberose, amber, blonde woods, and warm sand accord. It sounds fine. : )

nichick390
nichick390

I just got this ladt wekek at Macy's and tested it and It does smell realy good . It's my second fave fragrance of all aside from forever.

triplex
triplex

I got this to try today:
Had an open mind but Miss Hilton Just can´t seem to get this perfumething right.
One good thing; the name (fairydust had the name and the box)
Box- tacky, bottle....my God...soo cheap. Other celebs can make nicer looking bottles so why oh why.
Onto the juice itself. Fruity....Mandarin....fruity....apricot...fruity.and then some vanilla. How can this be an oriental??
And how about lastingpower? It doesn´t have any so it´s gone in under an hour....Good

sham_1983
sham_1983

siren, personally..when i spritz i feel sparkling yellow breeze floral.. light melt oriental (vanilla undertone)as viva la juicy is creamy moist caramel and vanilla sniff and it's not a same if u guyz compare really .. try compare it again.

paris .. u r the lucky born and very cheering person ( i know u will read our post here and i just glad if u come in malaysia haha .ur brand here even fashion are grown here ms paris .

and i really heard a big rumor there was gaga perfume and one milady perfumer are working out for her portfolio ... well.. i will support gaga as well.. shes hot .:)

mwater1
mwater1

Hey! For an impulse purchase, Siren is a great buy. Sweet and fruity but subtle in the top notes. It does remind me of a lighter, modern, and fresher version of Ysatis- which I love. Siren is rich and sweet without being cloying. I enjoy this one a lot more than my other impulse buy, Fairy Dust. Siren develops better on the skin and doesn't have that powdery, synthetic note that Fairy Dust presented. I would recommend this one for a fall fragrance. I rate it 7 out of 10 because the lasting power and projection are below average on me.

Carolinealgot
Carolinealgot

I'm curious about this one but if it does smells like Nina By Nina Ricci i dont think i'm into it anymore.

The flacon does reminds me of Champs Elysee Guerlain.

Lady Love
Lady Love

I love the bottle but..

This is not the best paris hilton fragance.. Can Can and Heiress are better, but I like the scent and is long lasting. A little more delicate and soft compared to Heiress and Can can.. this fragance is as sweet as Scarlett by Cacharel but without being so overwhelming..

guest_Kimberly

And I wouldn'tcompare this to Viva La Juicy. Her Can Can smells more like the Juicy Perfume. This one is very different. I pull a lot of vanilla on this one.

guest_Kimberly

I was stuck on Ysatis for 20 years. This is my new FAVORITE perfume. I just can't get enough of it. My mom likes Fairy Dust better. I am not crazy about Fairy Dust. It doesn't do well on my skin. But this one is just soft, sexy, and warm. When I wear it, I feel so sexy. I wish I smelled this way all the time. I enjoy going to bed with it. So does my husband. Weird huh? But It just makes me feel snugly and sexy...And content. Like reading a good book with a candle going.

guest_bella_ latina
guest_bella_ latina

My friend bouht me the perfume and it smells very good, guys are always asking what king of perfume im using because the love it... and i love it tooo!!!

c3c
c3c

Wow, all I see is Viva La Juicy comparisons. LOL! So I had to check that out. While I see the similarities they're still different enough if your real fan of either you couldn't substitute one for the other and be completely happy. A noticeable difference being the berries vs apricots in the notes.

I like Viva La Juicy, but I get tired of it after a bit. Siren is more wearable to me. It's sweeter, has a fruitier edge, and it's softer overall. I would rather buy a big bottle of it than VLJ.

At any rate. Siren is the first Paris Hilton fragrance I actually like! Yay! After the initial sugary apricot/vanilla blast the sugar tones down a bit. Thanks to the dry down the sweetness doesn't overpower you and it settles into something fruity and pleasant. None of the other notes really stand out for me but just give that nudge away from pure apricot and vanilla.
I like it enough to hunt down a bottle.

Malibu

Let's get the main issue out of the way; Yes, SIREN has sweet fruits over a vanilla base that does appear similar to Viva La Juicy at first...
But hey, we're not trying to say no-one used fruity top notes and a vanilla base before Juicy Couture thought of it, are we?

I have both perfumes and Viva La Juicy used to be a favourite of mine, but after getting a bottle of SIREN I rarely use it and won't be rebuying it when it's gone.

SIREN is a sweet fragrance too, but it is non-cloying and fresher.

I find SIREN to be more 'grown up' then a lot of similar fragrances; it's more subtle, it doesn't grab passers by - it's designed for the wearer and their special someone to enjoy - not the whole office.

The clear, twisted bottle design is very striking. Yes it does seem like a 70's/80's drugstore design, but I love it.

The price is reasonable and the lasting power is good (for a close to the skin fragrance).

danimcneil
danimcneil

Missk, I thought the very same thing about the similarity to Viva La Juicy. But Siren is not a rich. Siren is a cheaper version. Especially the ugly, old "Designing Women"-esque bottle!

BTW: How in the world is this an "Oriental Floral"?

Firstly, this is an incredibly ugly bottle. It doesn't look modern at all, it sort of reminds me of the bottles of cheap, unknown brand fragrances of the mid 90's.

Casting aside my opinions on the bottle design, the scent itself is not any more impressive. It's true, Paris Hilton fragrances just seem to be cheap knock-off versions of popular, big brand scents.

Showing many similarities to Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture, these Paris Hilton fragrances just embarass me for trying them in the first place. However I must say that I did actually like Viva La Juicy, whereas this cheaper version is almost repulsive.

My own father described Siren well, "Did she bottle her own piss?"

I can't see how Paris Hilton could put her name to this strong, sickly sweet, fruity and at some times bitter fragrance.

jigglyclefairypuff
jigglyclefairypuff

Perhaps Paris didnt pay her perfumers enough money to create 'original' perfumes, cause most of them smell like the knock versions of other designer perfumes.
- Fairy Dust smells like Juicy Coture
- Just Me smells like Lancome Miracle,
- Can Can smells like Victoria's Secret,
- Heiress smells like a candy shop,
- Paris Hilton smells like Ralph Lauren &
- Siren is simply a crapper version of Viva La Juicy!

desmondorama
desmondorama

I tried it today because I was fascinated by the mermaid pic on the box and the shape of the bottle. I know everyone says it's a replica of Viva la Juicy; however I have in my collection, Cinema by YSL; and to me, this is very similar.

I know that most people are prejudiced of Ms Hilton because of her persona and lifestyle, but I have to say that her perfume lines are as competitive and perhaps less market-saturated than The Beckhams, who seem to release a new, matching 'His & Hers' flanker almost every season. They now have 12 fragrances compared to Paris' 9!

guest_sebastian
guest_sebastian

Oh, the time is flying so fast.... I did not know that Paris Hilton is already 40 (on this photo above). Time to get married for she. Lucky, her personal family photo and video album is already done, (at least her 50%).

Robynlovesperfume
Robynlovesperfume

From the Paris Hilton line, this is my new favorite, along with Can Can coming in 2nd.

I see what people mean when they say it resembles Viva La Juicy, however, it's still different because this is not quite so candy-like. I actually prefer Siren, and while Viva La Juicy is stronger upon first spray, I find that Siren has better lasting power. So in the end, this ends up being the much better deal. All I would recommend if you'd like it alittle stronger is to layer it with the lotion by purchasing a fragrance set and you should be able to smell it on you the entire day.

SSUNSHINE4497
SSUNSHINE4497

Absolutely wonderful! I love it and so do my co-workes It has a crisp, clean, sweet yet fruity scent!

MartinVain
MartinVain

I tested Siren yesterday and it swept me off my feet. I see everyone is saying its almost like JUICY'S VIVA & to me not really, its a lil to on the floral side, it kinda has some of the same notes as Curious By Britney Spears. I thought it smelled WAY better then her Fairy Dust. And for those that say Fairy Dust smells like Juicy Couture original your off your rockers boos. That's my 2 cents

knics33
knics33

Not liking it- a cheaper, more synthetic, even sweeter version of viva la juicy. I really like the original Paris Hilton and Can Can, but her past two fragrances were DEF. Juicy knockoffs...

juicycouture
juicycouture

Many people are saying this smells like Viva la Juicy. In my opinion, it smells similar, but still very different. It's very floral when I first put it on, and after a while you can start to smell the vanilla and musk. I love it!

guest_Anne
guest_Anne

This does NOT smell like Viva la Juicy. It may have a small resemblance, but that's about it. I just bought Siren two days ago. I already own Viva la Juicy. They are both different and I love them both.

animnafets
animnafets

Not just Juicy Couture fragrances.

Paris Hilton smells like Ralph by Ralph Lauren and Can Can smells like Flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolf

Yet another knockoff by Paris Hilton.
What was she thinking? Viva La Juicy isn't reminiscent of the ocean at all...

jonr951

I tested this at macys yesterday and yeah it's definitely a lighter cheaper version of Viva La Juicy! Fairy Dust was a lighter cheaper version of the original Juicy Couture! Her next one's gonna be a lighter cheaper version of Couture Couture! JK! Still, of all her scents I think Siren is the nicest. Even my older aunts liked it so I'd definitely call it more mature. The bottle is pretty ugly but they have a gift set w/ a huge candle so I think I might have 2 give in! Maybe?

guest_Kingoflionsfly
guest_Kingoflionsfly

First Fairy Dust smelled like the original Juicy Couture now this one smells like Viva La Juicy. She is becoming ridiculous with copying Juicy Couture's fragrances.

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

ILOOOVE, I'm with you! I was soooo looking forward to this, but I'm pissed! It's a wayyyy lighter cheaper version of Viva La Juicy!

ILOVEEEPERFUME
ILOVEEEPERFUME

ok this smells E-X-A-C-T-L-Y like JUICY COUTURE VIVA LA JUICY to the t its ridiculous

Siren by Paris Hilton 3.81 out of 5 based on 657 ratings and 185 user reviews

Paris Hilton Siren Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Paris Hilton Siren Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Paris Hilton Siren Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Paris Hilton Siren Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Paris Hilton Siren fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Paris Hilton Siren, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Siren by Paris Hilton. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Siren by Paris Hilton represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.