Designers » N-Q » Chypre Floral « Groups

Tease Paris Hilton for women
dislike

tuberose
sand

Tease is a new fragrance by Paris Hilton and it arrives on the market in June 20110. The fragrance is the tenth edition in Paris Hilton’s perfume collection. What separates it from others is its composition based on Hilton’s fascination by Marilyn Monroe.

Fragrance Tease is created in cooperation with perfumer Steve De Mercado of Fragrance Resources and constructed as chypre-floral-oriental.

Notes of the new fragrance incorporate fuji apple, white peach, bergamot, white flowers, amber, blond wood and hot sand. Tease is arriving in amount of 50 and 100 ml EDP. Advertising campaign features Paris Hilton in the role of Marilyn Monroe. Tease was launched in 2010. The nose behind this fragrance is Steve Demercado.

Bergamot Peach Red Apple

Frangipani Jasmine Tuberose

Woodsy Notes Sand Amber

Very Hollywood

Tease Fragrance Reviews

Julia1506
Julia1506

The scent is pleasant, but unfortunately doesn't hold even 3 hours.

shasta
shasta

This is beautiful! Except it doesn't last long at all. It doesn't even linger! The first blast gives you loads of rich,fruity goodness, the smell is akin to the taste of jolly ranchers! But in a good way! Nice and full and juicy. Followed immediately by beautiful white flowers, not just tuberose, with a lovely sand note faintly lingering in the background. I don't really get the "floral-chypre-oriental" label that this fume had been given, other than the manufacturers not wanting to scare away potential buyers who are most likely to dismiss this as another "Paris Hilton" fruity floral type. Which it is.... But on a more sophisticated note. This perfume is a tease. It catches your fancy with the with all its lushness and richness but it isn't all that serious at all. The biggest tease is once you're committed and head over heels, then "poof" it's gone and you're left wishing for more.

I have to say the bottle is prettier in person and despite a few reviewers stating that this is musky... It's not.

YdeGirl
YdeGirl

I hate to post negative reviews of fragrances because I know so many people love this fragrance, but this scent did not work for me at all. On me it was heavy and overpowering. Made me cough. I could tell that it was a really pretty scent in the bottle, but it was sour and a sillage monster on me. If you love scents that are very floral then you may like this. I'm more of a sweet gourmand and musk fragrance lover so don't judge this scent too harshly based on my review. :)

On the good side it has good sillage and longevity.

sygrid29

this is my 2nd time review for this fragrance. after a couple of times that i've used it, this is better use during the hot humid days especially the weather here in the philippines. i do so agree with a fellow fragrantican that it may seem to dissapear if sprayed only once or twice. as for me, i've sprayed a generous 8 sprays full over my pulse points and some on my shirt and it becomes strong as i want it too. its becomes very floral in heat. kinda in the league as Dior Pure Poison but they dosen't resemble ok? this is a modern take on a white floral range. i think they put a sand note of this in exchange of civet to make this one interesting. for now, i like it.

loada82
loada82

When I got this was shocked how amazing this perfume.
So luxurius, but small size.
I love the scent it really represents me.

greengrl
greengrl

Like so many of my purchases, this was a blind buy that I got for a good price. At first sniff I thought this perfume was not for me. It sat in the box for over a year before I decided to give it another try after reading some of the reviews here. What a difference a year makes. This is a nice floral scent. Good for someone who is looking for a tuberose that is not overpowering. It opens with a nice blend of tuberose, apple and a hint of bergamot. The sand is very prominent during the dry down. I didn't really catch the Jasmine but the amber slipped in towards the end. The longevity and sillage were pretty good.

ialwayssmellgood
ialwayssmellgood

More and more, I love tuberose! This has a beautiful scent that I did not expect! I can smell the apple as well. This makes me wish I bought the full size! Close silage and great longevity on this one. Positively uplifting!

beccalee79
beccalee79

I'm pleasantly surprised by this one. White florals arent really my thing but this one has a pretty sweetness and freshness with the apple and peach. I can see myself wearing this one during the spring. Lovely!

shaneyeats
shaneyeats

It's white flower and musk,just the same as prince matchabelli new musk! It's famine,sexy but soft ~

SzekelyEmoke
SzekelyEmoke

This perfumes smells EXACTLY like the Avon Skin So Soft bodycare line, but this is a bit creamier! :) Really...

tyekristopher
tyekristopher

I find tease to be a bit on the refreshing side of things when It comes to my paris hilton collection since her others are so juicy and sweet. It is unique to me and is very lovely, that is the perfect way to describe the scent. It has a rush of floral notes but that apple really freshens it up a bit. I purchased this again because I missed it. I feel like it can be worn on dates or in a casual setting as well. Dress it up or down, i found it does last awhile and I tend to wear it more in the fall since it is a little more heavy and warm, the bottle is pretty too !

ChristopherK21
ChristopherK21

I find this particular fragrance to be quite unique in comparison to the rest of Paris's collection. I would definitely say that it is her most white floral scent and the rest of hers are more on the fruity side. I like Tease a lot! It's mature and it smells more expensive than what I paid for it!

It reminds me a bit of Kim Kardashian's signature fragrance! I definitely would say that the tuberose is a strong component!

I definitely recommend it! :)

Beckylynn8881
Beckylynn8881

Out of the 7 Paris Hilton perfumes I've tried, this one is my favorite. It's a very pretty floral with a beachy vibe to it, which I assume is the sand note. I wore this a few times vacationing in Bali, and I thought it was appropriate especially due to the frangipani note. I just wish it lasted a bit longer. After 4 hours I can't smell it much anymore, but it's a good fragrance for the price. If I see it for a good price in the U.S. this summer, I will probably snatch one up! :)

happycapybara
happycapybara

I am really a sucker for the clearance aisle and that is where I found a 1.7 oz. bottle of Tease for $7. I had minimally low expectations, but a bargain is a bargain so I gave it a shot. At first spray, I got a strong blast of apple and peach. I pictured eating a peach and apple jolly ranger simultaneously while sniffing into a gigantic bouquet of white flowers with my whole face and nose and breathing deeply!!! Sounds like it would be horrible...too much, too strong… Well at first it IS strong… but I like my silage to be that way, so this worked out well for me. On dry down, I get something in my mind that resembles a warm beachy scent/feeling so that to me is the hot sand. As I learn more about my own tastes, i realize that tuberose can be my best girlfriend or the chick I can't stand. In this case, I love her.
I actually got two compliments in the same day while wearing this, so it agrees with my chemistry. The longevity of this for me was very good - several hours!!

ali50scentz
ali50scentz

I expected to like this perfume, because it had a lot of good reviews, but i love it! I presume the tuberose is the lovely scent that i love, It lasts well, so glad I now have this perfume and its a lovely bottle.

DivaDiddles
DivaDiddles

Managed to grab a bargain with this. I had the 50ml bottle for just £8.00 and its perfect for the beach I think. I can see myself wearing this in summer. Very fresh and warming.

Fragrantnatic
Fragrantnatic

I picture this as a scent that will be worn when Paris Hilton hits her late 30s or early 40's hahaha.. Very matured kind of scent, with the tuberose and all, its not that bad at all, just a bit more suited to that age age group and more of a winter/ night time scent.

nitschevo
nitschevo

Shockingly nice! I ordered this and Truth or Dare by Madonna and I am so glad that I have both in my collection - I searched for Tuberose fragrances and will have to buy Do Son as well. Another lovely Tuberose. But while they all share this note they are all different.

Tease opens up with a very nice mix of Apple and Tuberose on me. It's quite addictive! I could spray all day long, it's that nice. The apple note eventually fades and the sand note kicks in, making the whole composition a little more powdery. But all in all the scent does not change that much on me. Only after a couple of hours I am left with a slightly musky feel on my skin. Simply nice and the name fits the scent perfectly.

I also have to agree with a previous review that stated that Tease is nice for people who are slowly getting familiar with the powerhouse flower Tuberose.

I think that I will have to try Fairy Dust as well - The Gardenia note sounds promising. And after all - we have to appreciate celebrity fragrances for what they are: fragrances! Some designers have their fragrances made in the same houses, except for few inbetween such as Chanel or Hermes. But I encourage all of you to just try out as much as you can - based on the notes, not on the name or designer. Sometimes you're in for a nice surprise :)

sygrid29

this is a fruity floral perfume very likable but doesn't have a wow factor like of amarige or fracas. i buy the biggest bottle at our local mall here in the philippines for less than 2 thousand pesos so i don't understand why some people think its very cheap. probably the added taxes makes it costlier. i just purchased this one coz of the sand note and the bottle design. my only problem was its longevity. you must spray this unto your clothes to last longer. on my skin the fuji apple is dominant followed by the tuberose

pipergirl
pipergirl

Sweet, fruity with some tuberose. But on me, I mostly get sweet/fruity. Tease has that same sort of something that Victoria's Secret body sprays have - it reads "sexy" while being fun and energetic at the same time. Feminine.
I find Tease to be a tad generic but in a crowd pleasing sort of way. I like it.

flowers-in-the-springtime
flowers-in-the-springtime

This was a blind buy because I was totally broke and it was ridiculously cheap. I also thought it had great reviews so what the heck!
The initial spritz was a sharp and synthetic tuberose which has morphed into the smell of wet dog on my skin.
My body chemistry is screaming out for help with this one. It's dreadful on me!
Sorry folks but this will most likely smell gorgeous on the right skin but for me it's a no no!

Antares811
Antares811

I love tuberose and I find Tease an amazing slighlty fruity-sweet-tuberose scent.
Gentle,sultry, feminine and longlasting.
Recommended for tuberose lovers, for those who want to start wearing tuberose (a very demanding flower) and are scared of Fracas, Carnal Flower or other big perfumes.
This scent is youthful and beautiful.
I've never worn celebrity scents, this was a blind buy (based on the notes and some reviews) and I really love it.

guillermostf
guillermostf

smelled it once in a party, asked her what was wearing, and told me Tease, by paris hilton. Wow, i thoght: Paris has -at least- 2 great fragrances. A big surprise.

Avidwisher
Avidwisher

I got this in a gift set. I like CanCan and was happy to see that as a part of the set. Yesterday I wore "Tease" and really like it. Not sure if I love it yet. It's a nice comforting feminine smell. Classy and comforting. I wouldn't call it a sexy scent...

lirael00
lirael00

I got it as a present and was like 'Hmm, Paris Hilton, seriously?' I wasn't expecting much, just some other cheap smelling celebrity fragrance and when I was first sprayed it on my wrist I've smelled something very sweet mixed with something very bitter. It was an odd combination that I didn't like, so I was alreday starting to think to whom should I give this bottle but then I took a shower and bam! the smell got so intensive and different that it totally blew me away. It got more powdery and strong and that awkward bitter-sweet smell was gone. I don't know if it's just my skin , but it looks like the water does wonders to this fragrance. It's still perfume that is nothing really special,no soul or depth in it, but it's not that bad and you can easily wear it everywhere cause it smells nice.

pravda48
pravda48

I must admit I really dislike both Heiress and Dazzle. This, however, is very pretty immediately.

It starts (on me) with a lot of synthetic but tasty apple and peach w/ just enough of a touch of bergamot to not be 'super sweet'. Like a shampoo that makes you want to inappropriately bury your face in your bestie's hair :P ....or maybe that's just me. Moving on.

After about an hour or 2 it became very 'dusty' on me, as someone mentioned below. Yes, maybe that's the sand note, or maybe it's a more powdery amber that was just well hidden in the base until this point. It does remind me of the 'texture' of the smell of a car air freshener at this point, but a yummy one that you'd really enjoy your car smelling like =)

It's nice for it's price but that drydown is odd on me. I'll add that my skin takes powder notes and BLOWS THEM UP though, almost every time, so maybe the drydown is a lot more pleasant on others.

Could only smell on myself for about 3 hours though.

Again, decent for what it is and lovely opening! I have a feeling it smells better on others or clothes than on my skin.

prang
prang

Nice scent, warm and feminine.

Good sillage and has strong power on my skin.

I use it only in winter or night party.

peachypixie
peachypixie

chypre-floral-oriental is a perfect description. I get compliments when I wear this. It's really cheap and yet smells like I paid much more.

deetopia
deetopia

Buat yang suka parfum melati dan sedap malam (tuberose), ini pas banget. Apalagi harganya murah, paling nggak kalau dibandingkan dengan merk ternama lainnya. Baunya enak, bikin kita merasa feminim, tetapi juga nggak terkesan terlalu dewasa atau terlalu formal. Kesannya romantis dan manis. Buat kerja kantoran atau sehari-hari cukup pas. Daya tahannya juga lumayan lama, sekitar 6 jam.

Intinya, kalau Anda mencari parfum bunga yang enak dan nggak terlalu berat, yang bakal disukai semua orang, coba yang satu ini. Di cuaca Indonesia yang panas, baunya nggak akan menjadi eneg.

Nice smelling jasmine-tuberose perfume come in a good price tag. I have tried some more expensive perfume such as Bvlgari Jasmine Noir, Flora by Gucci or Look by Vera Wang. Tease could be compare to them, if not better. And it still smell nice in a hot and humid weather like here, in Indonesia.

RebelPrincessx2u
RebelPrincessx2u

I really adore this sexy little perfume. I feel like I'm opening a beautiful genie of a scent :) I can smell the fruity top right after I spray Tease. The peach and apple are definitely there. Slowly the fruit turns into a beautiful bouquet of white flowers with a touch of fruit. "Even if the stars are blind...Even if I bought it blind"...I love it lol! TJ MAXX for only $9.99 (not even on sale :) ) haha This is so sexy that it gave me confidence! Wear this for a night out or when you don't feel too sexy...it oozes "I'm sensual and you like it." The name fits this scent perfectly. The tuberose makes this a vintagey perfume--which makes sense because Paris was supposed to "be" Marilyn Monroe for this perfume. I already have many of the Elizabeth Taylor perfume which has white florals and tuberose so I gave it a try...plus amber is also sensual...even ask Bath and Bodyworks ;) I also wanted to add how the sand note is prevalent...it smells like a hot sandy beach...sexy Hawaii? :)

MadeiraD
MadeiraD

To me this scent is a delicate citrusy fruity floral, that lasts and lasts on skin, on the other hand my husband (who admittedly has an... unusual sense of smell to say the least proclaims the scent to be akin to "air freshener in a bathroom where someone has gone after having a lot of curry").

I've found Ms. Hilton's scents smell lovely on me and are very long wearing (especially Fairy Dust) but my husband likes none of them, so I suppose I'm at an impasse there.

janelle70
janelle70

A question for expert fragranticans: Does sand give off that "dusty" smell? Tease has this dominant note that smells a bit old lady to me, like dusty books or boxes in the attic. Would you think that's the sand note?

If it is, I'm not too fond of that note, then. Although I like J Lo Sunkissed Glow, which has the same note. Perhaps that's better-blended.

Dreamer88

A must try edp. On clothing, it last for abt 8hrs. On skin, last for abt 4-5hrs. None offensive notes. Suitable for office wear.

altair
altair

Based on the great reviews it got here and on the very low price, I bought the 100ml version of Tease.
Verdict: It's just another celebrity floral perfume. Nothing special. Nothing great.
Staying power: 8/10
Sillage: 7/10
Likability: 2/10
The X factor: 0/10
Value for money: 6/10

Dreamer88

Great taste without hurting your pocket...

Purrbaby
Purrbaby

I enjoy all of Paris Hilton fragrances. This scent is the heaviest of all her scents, but not in a bad way.

Moonwalk Memorie
Moonwalk Memorie

Tested while searching for 'sand' notes and unexpectadly fell in love with this.

On me, Tease is a perfect blend of creamy flowers, warm sand, and fresh fruit. A subtlely tropical formula suitable for everyday.

I agree with asher.jessie
It's a very nice floral/fruity scent in which tuberose and apple are the center on a stage of sand.
Has decent sillage/longevity as well.
I also love the bottle!

asher.jessie
asher.jessie

This is a perfect introduction to tuberose, for those who might not be much of a fan of its strength. It has enough fruit to tame the tuberose, but the white florals are still incredibly potent.

I think this is a gorgeous perfume, and the tuberose/apple combination is purely genius. It's very fresh, flirty, and feminine without being bawdy, skanky, or too mature.

To my nose, I detect [in order of dominance] tuberose, apple, jasmine, plumeria, and sand. The jasmine and plumeria notes combine to make a fresh white floral smell, letting the tuberose and apple take over. And the sand note solely exists as a nice edge, to round out the scent with a dryness that sets it all off.

I think this is definitely a big winner from Paris Hilton's line, and it definitely stands out among the rest.

To get such a high quality fragrance for a low price with a pretty bottle, you simply can't go wrong. And as I said before, it's a nice set of training wheels for tuberose, if you're not a fan but want to like it.

chuwey
chuwey

its flowery but not too sweet. I smell tuberose.. and warm white floral..
It's exist but not too loud.. :D I like it..
Longevity is OK.. sillage OK..
Don't blame the perfume, i hardly found any that stays on me long enough.. :(
I won't buy over priced perfume, so some variant from Paris Hilton is quite amusing..

Princess Brittany
Princess Brittany

I am in love. This is my favorite scent right now. If you like Michael Kors Very Hollywood this is nearly identical..and you'll most like really love this. Tease not only smells like it but it beats it as it's own game. And it's much cheaper. It's a total win win situation!

Kiku
Kiku

This gets off to a promising start: it smells like those red hot little heart candies they sell around Valentine's Day. A fun, exciting note befitting a perfume called Tease. Then it mellows to a soft, warm, slightly spicy oriental dominated by lilies. It is close to the skin and intimate. But it turns into a horror on the drydown -- it smells like insecticide! Avoid.

basicallystacey
basicallystacey

I think the bottle color is appropriate bec. if purple has a scent, this would be it. Although, there's something in it that I find a bit heady. It gives me a slight headache although I think it just needs a little getting used to. However, I have better scents to use than this one so I just gave it away to a friend who likes it a lot.

abianchi
abianchi

My favorite Paris Hilton perfume by far! Typically I can find her scents pretty cheap at TJ Maxx or Marshalls, but I had to order this one online. It was well worth it. This scent is very floral like gardenia's, which I LOVE! Very light and fresh. There is no musk or vanilla, which I appreciate b/c it seems like these days every perfume has that same sweet musky scent which can be annoying. Anyways,if you are looking for a gentle, airy scent, then this one is it! You will love it:)

love45
love45

Very very SEXY!I think this is her most mature scent because it is so grownup!lol. I smell apple and tuberose which is a great mixture for this perfume. There is something bold, dark and confident about this which makes it a great fragrance. Truly an amazing scent!

Orsyna
Orsyna

Sand?Do you really smell sand?:d Unfortunately I haven't smelled this parfume yet.

I got it today and this is a nice little scent, it is very flowery, but in a nice way, I like it, but I own Very Hollywood and I don't think they are alike, to my nose, Tease is more linear, and doesn't have the brightness of Very Hollywood, but they are both in the same floral category, that is for sure. Very Hollywood is so much better
For the price this is definitely a nice option if you like florals, it doesn't develop much so the scent stays pretty much the same.. I will finish my bottle as it smells pretty, but I will not repurchase .

desier4o
desier4o

reminds me of honey or sugar syrup
Many long-lasting fragrance and sweet. I like a lot. Just do not creep bees :):):)

dawn.brooks.391
dawn.brooks.391

So,This is my second paris Hilton fragrance,the first being Siren,which I love.I also enjoy this one,and to me,they are very different.Siren is fruity floral,and tease is more floral,with a smidge of fruit.
I think tease is a more mature scent,as far as Paris scents go.On initial spray,big blast of white flowers,mostly the tuberose,which,I didn't think I liked,but actually I really love it! I think my previous experience with this particular flower was a case of overkill,but this one is nice,very bright and fresh,not heavy or overbearing.I experienced just a little of the peach in the first few minutes,I think it was just the right amount to tame the flowers.
After a couple hours,the drydown is a lovely woody,sweet almost creamy scent,I believe that would be the sandalwood and frangipani,tho I'm not positive,still new at picking out individual notes.

all in all,great grown up floral scent,with just the right amount of fruit,amber and wood to make it sweet,but not sickly,and floral without straying into old lady territory.Sillage was moderate,no one claimed suffocation,and longevity was average as well,about 4-5 hours.Would I repurchase? Definitely,for days i wanna feel like a grown up,but not a grandma lol!

ladyconsistency89
ladyconsistency89

So far people have compared Paris hilton Tease to Very Hollywood, and forever by mariah carey. They all have similar notes but i like the fact Tease contains Frangipani flower as the middle note with amber as a base to round the scent up. Many people gave tease a 2 thumbs up for the longest lasting fragance as well compared to the other 2 similar to tease fragrance i mentioned earlier. Sillage is surprisingly good also. When i spray this i smell loads of Frangipani flowers! I have been crazy over these flowers charm and aroma for the past 2 years since we have a Frangipani tree where i live.Tease perfume also is a bush full of Jasmine flowers captured in the bottle and happens to flourish with irresistible white jasmine flowers! I assume paris or whomever that is coming up with her perfume makes sure to use good materials for perfuming, because not one of her perfume has caused me to sneeze not even once! The bottle design and color in comparison with Mariah Careys bottle is actually more appealing in my opinion. 2 words that are perfect for describing this scent is Sensually Pleasant!

perfumequeen23

I am in 2 minds about this fragrance, It's one of a kind I have not come across another perfume that smells like this it's unique to me.
The only thing I smell is tuberose I don't have a very trained nose so this is all I smell in this as it is quite strong. I do like it though I don't wear it very often but when I do i get compliments.

AmberStone

hi wat does tuberose smell like? also is this perfume sweet smelling or spicy? any help will be appreciated as im thinking of buying it

Tara_Dan
Tara_Dan

Tease surprised me. It's a burst of lovely fresh tuberose, a hint of apple, and somewhere in the drydown is what I tell myself is the sand. And it does smell the slightest bit of sand. It sits so well with tuberose, it's indistinguishable to begin with. But given some time, it comes into its own.
When sprayed once, Tease disappears, or so it seems. Spray a couple times more and I can smell it a full 8 hours later. Not sure about the sillage though.
It's not a particularly 'young' fragrance besides. I can see it being suitable for quite a range of age groups.
It's not a very complex or layered sort of fragrance. Though I like it, I can't help but feel that it's missing a little something- something that would give it some warmth and depth. It's a little too icy fresh.
Still, like I said, I like it.

PS (about a year later) - I am coming to like it more and more...the tuberose is lovely:)

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

i got this body lotion,it has a pleasant scent, i dont know how to describe it but...fresh, floral and fruity. nothing special, not a "wow"

djuzz.becuzz

I usually don't go for celebrity frag's except for David Beckham's Intimately... I love that one! :)
But concerning Paris Hilton frag's... I have to converge to Rithacha's comment 'Paris Hilton?!?' LOL
However, I got this as another of my blind buys since it was a bargain! When I blind buy a perfume I always do it based on reviews and the perfume notes that are listed. And bb's hardly ever disappointed me.
This to me is another okay fragrance, nothing too special, but also doesn't remind me of anything else.
It's quite nice and it lasts for some hours.

bluemel
bluemel

apple juice and tuberose.
It smells a little bit like sand
pleasant and long-lasting

Damag
Damag

This perfume smells exactly like very Hollywood from Michael Kors!!! its like an exact replica. To me this scent is classy & alluring, makes me feel fancy for some reason lol, the gardenia is the most potent note but it still blends quite well with the rest of the notes.....with that said if Gardenia is not your thing then this beauty is not for you but if you love it you must try! I can't say I love it but its a pretty scent, so far I'm liking it :)oh yeah one more thing, LOVE THE BOTTLE!

*ALMOST FORGOT TO MENTION THIS HAS WAY BETTER LONGEVITY THEN VERY HOLLYWOOD

PrinceRobbie
PrinceRobbie

For Paris Hilton, this is an okay scent and average is not something I expect from Ms Hilton. I like the theme, I like the idea but it doesn't strike me.
It is a bit more mature than most of her other perfumes, for example, the bubble gum, pop, bliss that usually comes with a spritz is replaced with a deep floral scent. A womans scent, pretty much.
Both my bottles were samples that came with something else. It's lovely but it's not something I will be grabbing a larger bottle of or replacing.

Zoya
Zoya

After reading all the positive reviews I got a small bottle of it and well... it is just ok. It smells nice, sweet in non cloying way, but it still lacks depth and personality. It doesn't really smell expensive like some mentioned here. Don't get me wrong - I am the first one to but a cheap perfume if it smells good enough, but this fragrance is just average.

Louise Graves
Louise Graves

What a wonderful surprise Tease was. I just absolutely love it. The burst of Fuji apple and white peach is beautiful. As that settles I can smell bouquets of fresh white flowers. Which trails off to blond wood and amber. The spillage and staying power are very good. I'm a recent convert to Paris Hilton frags. I considered her a light weight celebrity who would only put out light weight ordinary frags. How wrong could I have been. I'm converted. The rest of my perfume collection sure has some competition now. I haven't bought a Paris Hilton perfume that I haven't loved. Each is individual with its own character. Congratulations all round.

perfumequeen23

I have this perfume on order, as i did a blind buy and bought it without going out to smell it based on the reviews i read on here. So fingers crossed that i like it as much as everyone else does, Also the price is to good to miss.

Melissa26
Melissa26

I thought i had bought this perfume. I just got excited by the price and didn't pay attention to the box fully. Until i got home and noticed it was not the original perfume but a "off brand/knock off" lol. ugh. but the box said it was made based off of this perfume... and i loved the smell. I can only hope it smells just like the original or better.

uae perfume lover
uae perfume lover

This perfume Make feel like Marilyn Monroe and every time I walk every one look at and this is what I like thx Paris Finley I founded what's make me sexy

Sweetnsexy
Sweetnsexy

I did not think I would like this but I love it! Such a sexy scent.

Lushylori
Lushylori

Tease is a white floral that is well suited for the spring and summer months.
I can smell a hint of Fairy Dust shining through this one. I own Fairy Dust as well.
Tease is more toned down on the "in your Face" floral notes such as Fairy Dust has.
This is very wearable and it comes at a great price.
The bottle is really nice IMO
I love deep purple glass,it always attracts my attention :)
The bottle and the scent do not match IMO though....I was expecting this to be more of a deeper spicy fall/winter scent because of the look of the bottle..I don't know..
Anyway,If you like white floral then you would enjoy this scent.
I'm not picking up on any fruit in this perfume though....
The name is what actually sold me hahaha :)

missu1111
missu1111

Another blindbuy for me as well, since it was really affordable. I'm not a big fan of whiteflorals, but decided to get one, just in case I feel like wearing one :)

It's a jasmine-tuberose mix that is pleasant enough to wear at anytime. I don't really smell much fruitiness in it, maybe a hint of peach. I like it, but don't love it. I like it enough though and since it's very affordable, I would recommend it. It's a wear-whenever scent, something every girl should have in their collection :)

ryanhuynh

@lv.hanghieu: mình mua ở đó lọ Tease nè thơm vô cùng ko fake đâu tại thấy sao việt lại đấy mua cũng nhiều mà

lv.hanghieu

Bạn ơi ỡ Việt Nam mình 2 chỗ đó lạ quá chương trình nghi ngờ nhất là Monaco giá nước hoa ỡ đó y như là hàng fake vậy đó rẽ ko thể nào tin được.

Mooncatt
Mooncatt

I like it a lot. I don't get chypre from it, either, but I agree that it has good silage and longevity. It's an impressive attempt for a 'celebrity' fragrance, and is not for teens, I agree. I'm considerably older that 20-30's, at least chronologically:), but still like it and Usher UR for certain occasions. I have friends with allergies, and those scents don't aggravate them.

ryanhuynh

@lv.hanghieu: chào bạn mình là Vietnam đây mùi này thơm rất thơm có mùi giống giống Inspire của Chritina Aguilera nhưng nó nhiều tinh dầu hoa cỏ nhiều hơn Inspire vì Inspire mang hương trái cây là nhiều.. Mùi này giữ đc 8h là cùng. Bạn có thể tes mùi ở monaco.vn hay bên dethuongcos ý 2 shop ấy bán giá nước hoa celebrity với giá vừa phải

veronicab
veronicab

This is my 1st PH scent and I did not know the notes or a comparable fragrance before buying it. Picked it ups at Ross for a great price and love the bottle/color. I like the floral and does not overpower. I also have Very Hollywood and notice similarities. Good to have in my collection to compliment the white florals.

FranFran
FranFran

Smelt this today, and I was very suprised. This doesn't smell like a chypre at all to me, and very different from her other fragrances. Its mostly florals and peach, and a bit of apple that makes it slightly watery. Its the second fragrance I've tried this week that reminds me of Forever, and it has very good sillage and longevity. When I smelt my wrist, I accidentally brushed my lips against me skin now I can taste it and I sprayed it about 4 hours ago, and its still just as strong as when I first sprayed it. Not as mature as everyone makes it sound, but not for girly bubbly teenage girls either, I would say its suitable for 19-30 year olds and its worth the price. I give 7/10

damewolf13
damewolf13

This is a delightful rich full bodied floral that will turn heads upon entering a room. Very elegant, and classy scent. Reminds me a bit of U R Usher. Great sillage, and amazing longevity! Wear it with confidence!

lv.hanghieu

Có ai cho mình biết chai này lưu mùi lâu không vậy ?

nancy920
nancy920

This makes me smell like an older woman... but not in a good way. It really doesn't work for me,

ryanhuynh

I love all Paris Hilton perfumes. But I have Heiress and Tease. I love taste of Tease and Siren Fairy Dust but it can't find in my country Vietnam. In Vietnam I just find Tease Just Me Can Can Paris Hilton and others except Siren Fairy Dust. I hope Siren and Fairy Dust smell better than Tease Heiress and Just Me

misslovely
misslovely

I happen to like this perfume. I do find it very similar to Michael Kors, Very Hollywood. I think it's a nice floral, and to my surprise it's quite long lasting.

Jennifer555
Jennifer555

Smells super pretty and feminine. I love it alot. It's a sweet floral and smells so yummy. I also have MK Very Hollywood and it smells almost identical but VH is a little stronger.

BritXOX
BritXOX

I like this alot (as I remember) but haven't had many chances to try it on, so I don't have it yet, but I want it. Reminds me of Inspire by Christina Aguilera alot!

Kyi
Kyi

This was a blind buy that I picked it because of it's tuberose and jasmine notes, which seem to be in most scents that I like, so I assume those notes work for me. It's a very pretty smelling, slightly musky and sweet, very floral smelling perfume. I can slightly pick out the fruit notes, but mostly white floral to me. Other than that, I don't find it very exciting. I like it, but not love. It just really smells like something else... or something that I used to have. It just doesn't stand out to me. The bottle is very pretty however! I do have PH's original scent and I find it MUCH better. It is more sparkly, sweet, and young. This a more mature scent, but not masculine or dark. It's just alright.

QueenRose
QueenRose

I like Tease by Paris Hilton, and I love the color purple on the bottle and Paris' impersonation of Marilyn Monroe on the box. I think the title, Tease, is perfect for this perfume as it's very sensual, sexy, and perfect for when you're in a sexy mood. It's a very sensual fragrance. I definitely smell the apple, white flowers, white peach, and a hint of something that resembles the hot sand (although, I'm not really sure what hot sand is supposed to smell like). It has that sandy, beachy feel as if I'm walking on a white beach in the Carribean. It also has a watery smell and feel as if I'm in the middle of nowhere, on a white beach- The type of beach that you see on a calendar.
The downfall is that, it's not a very long lasting fragrance on me. I would say, that it only lasts for an hour or 2.
Also, it's not a fragrance that I would wear to work, as it's very informal, sexy, and alluring. It's also not a fragrance that I would wear everyday on a casual day out with girlfriends. I would say it could be worn on a romantic date with someone who you've been seeing for a while.

marysiac
marysiac

I remeber having to make a choice between Kim Kardashian's debut Fragrance & this one.......I should've picked the latter(not that there's anything wrong with Kim's scent) I love this fragrance. In fact I pretty much like all of paris Hilton's fragrances. Next time I'll choose more wisely :-S

ilovesmells
ilovesmells

Got this in a swap from dinosgirl3 :)) Thank you so much!! I LOVE this! Its now my top 5 favorite fragrances! In my opinion, this is a fruity floral scent. It smells EXACTLY like Michael Kors Very Hollywood & the lighter fruity version of Kim Kardashian's 1st perfume. I have tried all of PH's perfumes & liked none but this. I feel I can wear this anytime, any season, day or night. I am so happy I came across this perfume because its so affordable! I love this so much I just purchased 2 100ml backup bottle of this!

Oh & I don't normally layer my fragrances, but this & Life is Pink Wish Pink by Victoria's Secret smell so GOOD together! They compliment each other so well!

10/10 ;)

rosembloom

This used to be a go-to perfume for me. I donnot dislike it but so many fragrances I own smell akin to it without that rubbery smell that comes off me. Call it chemical reaction or simply that my tastes have evolved: like turned unfortunately into dislike. Perhaps it simply brings back bad memories of a painful breakup . I still wear it in summer but more as a spritzer since it fades so quickly. I found I could layer this with other less floral fragrances. It will be well used but not repurchased: I will keep my money for another Passport in Paris instead!

jreyes366
jreyes366

I smelled this the other day at my grocery store and let's just say it is VERY forgetable. It didn't smell bad or anything but i've smelled it a thousand times before. BORING.

cheerbear8605
cheerbear8605

I got a small bottle of this and was so disappointed! It has to much of a floral scent for me almost for an older lady...I do like her other perfumes just not this one. The bottle is pretty though...

tygrrrlily505
tygrrrlily505

I received this as a gift. It smells alright. I bet many women would love it! My aunt thinks its wonderful. However, for me personally, this was not my scent. But, it would go beautifully on many women out there.

perhapspersephone
perhapspersephone

I bought a gift set ,half off , after christmas . It was only $10 ! Not a bad deal at all. Right now I am 50 /50 on the 4 I have tried.

Tease is the worst of them all. On my skin it is straight floral. Not good flowers but yucky flowers
Yucky, super sweet flowers . I hated it . Straight in the trash can .
On the bright side, it has wonderful staying power . If Tease suits your taste , you won't need to reapply.

joyjoyjoy
joyjoyjoy

well, this one just like Paris Hilton, you know, sweet, pretty, teasingly, skin-deep and soulless.

missmm79
missmm79

I thought I would take a chance with a PH scent and I'm not disappointed! This scent is sexy and youthful, but not in a teenie bopper kind of way. After having pleasant experiences with several other celebrity scents, ive decided to stay open to trying more and it has been well worth it, especially when it comes to not breaking my bank just to smell and feel good. Tease dries down to a nice, thick floral on my skin. but there is a sharpness to it that I do enjoy. I believe the sharpness comes from the fruit notes. anyway...I'm happy to have it in my collection. Worth every penny. Nice bottle too! Happy hunting.

rosembloom

I like to combine Tease with Kim Kardashian...both celebs seem to have been taken with the white-floral- Michael Koors -smell-alike. True, Tease does stand out on her own with her milky, sandy -candied blossoms and florals. She is quite persistent, leaving a lovely feminine trail behind while not being obtrusive. Being more of a fruity-gourmand lover, I am surprised at so enjoying the seductive apple and blossomy top notes which quickly fade into gentle whiffs of gardenia. It has this beautiful creamy quality I assoiate with milky sandalwood which I find both romantic and uplifting. This hot sand note definitely reminds me of warm coconut, almonds and pralines all jumbled together: result is a great quality dry-down which actually stays on my skin for hours while seducing the senses of those around me . I do love my Michael Koors ( and Bermuda )but this one is great for me this Spring FOR MY OWN ENOYMENT !

goingblonde
goingblonde

A co-worker brought in a rollerball of this ,
she was wanting everyone to try it and see what they thought-
To me it was exactly like Michael Kors Very Hollywood.

I was not expecting that .
it is really nice .

Addict2Perfume
Addict2Perfume

Paris Hilton Tease is not Paris Hilton’s typical sugary candy sweet scent. When I first smelled this I thought of orange blossom and coconut. Upon further investigation I found out that it was tuberose and jasmine! Fuji apple, bergamot, frangipani, and white peach with a dry down of blonde woods. Tease is a great fragrance and reminds me of a sunny day at the beach!

omixochitl
omixochitl

This is my first celebrity fragrance.
I'm not a fan of Miss Hilton whatsoever so once I got past that idea plus the fact that I got it for a very good price, well I have to say that I'm really enjoying my purchase.

I was interested in Tease because I LOVE tuberose. It's my favorite flower and one of my favorite notes. Tease opens very fruity, I smell mostly the apple. Maybe a little peach too, but bergamot is being overpowered and yes I can already smell the florals coming. The opening doesn't last long though.

Voilà les heart notes: it's mostly about the tuberose while the jasmine does linger in the background, and I still notice a sweet juiciness from the fruits. I have no idea what frangipani smells like in real life so I can't really comment on that note. I get some whiffs of what I imagine to be the hot sand. It's not strong but it's definitely there. The drydown is dominated by the tuberose, so it's a win for me.

This is a fruity tuberose, I don't find a chypre quality in it. It doesn't have too much fruit though, like say Radiance by Britney Spears (another fruity tuberose).

Sillage and longevity of this are both awesome on my skin.

To be completely honest, the notes in Tease clash a bit, they're not completely well blended but it's quite nice for an inexpensive tuberose.

Malibu

On first application the perfume's strongest note is the apple. The official scent notes point out that it is actually Fuji apple, but I remember Fuji apples as being sweet whilst the apple here is not at all sweet; In fact it's sharp, but whilst the peach isn't strong enough to separate on it's own merit, it's there balancing out the tartness of the apple note.

The citrussy bergamot blends in with the apple so thoroughly that the top notes don't seem to burn down, so as the floral notes in the heart notes develop they take a back seat. The floral notes are more or less blended together very well, but the gardenia and lily does stand out above everything else.

The most interesting aspect to the fragrance does become more noticeable as the fruits and florals die down, and that is the hot sand accord; it's similar to how a cotton tee smells when it's just come out of the tumble dryer - the fibers smell 'heated'.

I think that TEASE is a a good 'everyday' perfume to wear all year round. It is fresh, clean and easy to wear, plus it is inoffensive to my work colleagues, so it is a good choice for an every day perfume as long as you don't mind 'freshening up' once or twice.

Ashli

I'm just updating my review. My White Gardenia by Bodycology smelled too much like Tease. Thankfully, Macy's allowed me to return it. I couldn't see spending 55 bucks when you can get the same exact scent from Bodyclogy for way less. Both smell great, but if you want to be cost effective just go with Bodycology on this one.

kathrinaaguir
kathrinaaguir

I have to admit I don't like this "lady" at all and I was never interested about her fragance line but... what a huge surprise! tease me caught my attention immediately and I'm about to get it.
Sweet but bearable. Nice top,middle and base notes.

xandilicious
xandilicious

long lasting power! Mature scent.. like it :)

Ashli

Itscool2hate is sooooo right. It smells just like White Gardenia from Bodycology. I'm almost ticked that I paid 55 bucks for my set. Oh well, lesson learned. If you want your fragrance lighter, get the Bodycology set. If you want it stronger and longer lasting, buy the smallest bottle of Tease and use the Bodycology lotion or cream for layering.

itscool2hate
itscool2hate

all i can smell is Gardenia...if you want a cheaper version of this just buy bodycology gardenia.

rosembloom

I got a set of this perfume for xmas and i must say I do like it! It is not the fruity , girly-pink and sugary scent that PH seems to project with her other fragrances . It is more mature, floral, musky and overall , a nice daytime scent for me that lasts quite a while. I am not a fan of white florals but I enjoy the 'clean' quality of the soapy scent that cuddles my skin.

clairedot
clairedot

I blind bought this purely to finish my collection of paris hiltons perfumes and blehh, thank goodness i buy perfumes willy nilly or i'd be so disapointed in this!!! it's horrid!!!

aromajunkie
aromajunkie

I blind bought a mini of this from a store that (I didn't know it at the time) would UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES allow perfume to be returned. IT GAGGED ME! And I tried (unsuccessfully) to exchange it (which is when I found out about their very un-customer-friendly policy). I even called the manager and asked her how I was supposed to know if I liked the scent of any of their perfumes if they do not have testers, etc. as I couldn't smell it through the plastic and the box. To her credit, she didnt give me a lame, cop out manager excuse and actually went to the trouble of researching the policy and gave me a satisfactory and very polite explanation. I appreciated that very much. And I was glad I only had a tiny bottle to figure out what to do with. I CANNOT afford to throw away perfume, and I don't gift it because of massive differences in preference, but I didnt want it to go to waste. So I kept testing it at home, and pretty soon, it wasnt so bad. I had been a DIE-HARD ANTI-FLORAL girl for most of my life, and that was the reason I initially hated it, but given an extra chance, I actually (I cant stress enough my surprise here) came to like this. I get a blast of white floral with a perky apple note, and I DO get what could be interpreted as "sand" at the base. Its unique, and takes my mind to trips to the ocean, walking on the hot sand in the sun. I did a total 180 with this fragrance, and I credit this one as what got me into white florals after many years of resisting.

jesseg
jesseg

its very similar to fracas AND VERY HOLLYWOOD AND MARC JACOBS...BEAUTIFUL TUBEROSE THAT IS NOT FULLY BLOOMED...THE SMELL IS VERY FRESH AND CRISP...LONGEIVITY IS 5 HOURS SILLAGE IS VERY CLOSE TO SKIN..I JUST BOUGHT THIS TODAY...THANKU RAMFA

dvbdvb
dvbdvb

to me the best amongst Paris Hilton perfume line, sweet, mysterious and intense even for men. just bought it today :p

White florals tend to be making a comeback, particularly in the celebrity market. Kim Kardashian and Britney Spears have shown this trend in recent years, and I must say that I'm happy to see florals being worn again. I get sick of smelling fruity gourmands all the time on passers-by.

Tease is a white floral, as you may have guessed. It is a difficult fragrance to compose and only some houses have managed to do this floral group justice, for example, Fracas by Robert Piguet and Kai. Parlux has tried hard, and the result is passable, but not the best.

The gardenia note features well in Tease, being light, naturally sweet and creamy. The red apple note tries to make the scent slightly fruity and crisp, yet the effect it has on the florals is more watery and bland.

Throughout the heart and the drydown, Tease smells more and more like floral scented soap and bath products, which could be nice for some, but boring for me. The hot sand accord in the drydown is just plain weird to my nose. It smelt like musty air.

The longevity is terrible, which is a shame because I wanted to experience more of Tease. I think it's one of her better scents, particularly in terms of composition. But I can't say that Tease struck me down as anything overtly sexual or for that matter, anything a Marilyn Monroe type would wear.

rainbowbrite106
rainbowbrite106

I have an imitation of this perfume, it smells exactly the same..I like the smell..but when I used it to work one day someone told me.."Hey it smells good! Who sprayed LYSOL! in here!...it smells like violets, i like it!

sarage
sarage

This is very different from the usual Paris Hilton pink lollipop-style of perfumes. This is more mature.
This is an old-fashioned perfume, reminds me of the early 80s :)
It is not my style, but I am sure many women will like this.
It smells like a quality perfume and lasting power is good.

This is a drastic departure from Paris Hilton's usual lineup of sweet celebrity predictability. This smells much more grown up and serious, even glamorous in a way. The name Tease does not fit this fragrance in my opinion. It's almost pure tuberose and gardenia, and athough gardenia isn't listed in the notes, I suspect it's there. At drydown, there is the faintest suggestion of woods and amber on me, but so faint, I could almost miss it. This reminds me very much of Michael Kors and Very Hollywood. The sillage and lasting power are quite good, and the price is reasonable. There are no offputting notes in here that drag the fragrance down. I am not a tuberose or gardenia lover, at least not in this sort of heavy dose, so this isn't for me. But if you like these floral notes, you'll probably like this one.

MauveManatee314
MauveManatee314

I can detect the sand really well. which for me, isn't a problem. I'm not a fan of paris hilton but a few fragrances are ok, but this is the best i've tried.

Whit
Whit

Starts out fruity and innocent and then takes a turn into Sexyville with the amber dry down. I like it; I think it would be good for those nights when you "want to get your groove on". Lol Fun, flirty and sexy, it's probably one of her better scents. I wear it year round because it's not too heavy nor too light. The lasting power is pretty good too. Paris, I'm not a huge fan of yours; you're very beautiful but your personality needs some work. I really didn't want to dig this frag, but dammit girl, you got me on this one. :D

sweetstar1
sweetstar1

I was very suprised, when trying this scent. I cannot stand Paris Hilton but this is a really nice fragrance. Tease is a very mature fragrance.

almarie
almarie

Nice scent. Reminds me of her other ones, though. They are selling for $20 on ebay right now for the large bottle.

shannonrenee83
shannonrenee83

I agree that this does smell a lot like the same old floral that everyone keeps coming out with. But I think this one has a little more going for it. It's more deep and complex. Very sweet, and somewhat grape smelling. This reminds me a little of the original "Poison" which I love so much. This perfume reminds me of pure femininity, like a bold, strong sexy woman who knows what she wants and is going out to get it. I know a lot of people think this has nothing to do with Marylin Monroe, but I think it was well fitting for her to make this perfume with her in mind. Marylin is the epitome of the sensuous woman, and that is how I feel when I wear this scent. I love it,I am also a big tuberose fan and this perfume has a lot of it so I think it smells very nice, romantic and grown up. I can smell that sand note in it and I think that is a nice classy touch as well. This is one of my faves. and I hope to never run out, I think Paris really did good with this one. It is much more grown up than her sugar coma's she usually come up with. They are good as well, but I don't always want to smell like a child. I recommend this perfume to everyone to try at least once.

Bridget214
Bridget214

Gone with the flirty, naughty n cheeky smell Tease is definitely the opposite of the other perfumes so far.. It is not too fruity or sweet, but subtle and exotic. I can smell the fruity notes in the opening, then the jasmin, and tuberose.. I love the smell of the floral notes.. as the drydown I can smell the similarity with Beyond Paradise.. Perhaps it's the amber.. It is more grown up and womanly smell. Great for day time. It is a beautiful scent indeed.

Ecmaddox
Ecmaddox

Good lasting power. My husband says it smells like coconut to him and there is no mention of this in the notes. I only got the 0.5 oz purse spray which is good because you don't need much to really smell it.

SBunny
SBunny

The peach and apple are the most prominent on the first spray, here they smell fresh rather than candy sweet like other PH fragrances. The flowers kick in a few minutes later but the apple note is still present. It dries down to the hot sand which is the worst stage where it smells just like plain sand. Very plain.

The fragrance on a whole is very nice, wearable for all seasons but pretty safe.

aqua76239
aqua76239

I think i'm in the minority because while i think its ok, its definately not as great as i thought it was going to be. I like lot of Paris Hilton frags so i wanted to try this thinking it would be sexy oriental. Nope. This is sweet floral that is quite tame. Despite PH wearing Marily Monroe's get up, I can assure you that i can't picture Marilyn wearing this(as another reviwer said). As soon as i smelled it, i was sure there was gardenia/tuberose in it. These two i have love/hate relationship with and in this case, while its not hate, I won't give it any love either. Tuberose here smells rather sweet and not like real tuberose but if someone took real flower and made it into floral soap. I do smell a bit of an apple in the beginning but it fades really fast and you are left with soapy tuberose/jasmine scent. Hot sand accord is clearly not going to be my favorite because i'm pretty sure that its what accounts for rather odd almost stale like note that comes out on the drydown. Bottle is very pretty but i'm dissapointed with this scent. I was expecting something better than this. And FYI, if you owned now discountinued, Enchanted Orchid from BBW, this is its clone. I still have small body spray left with Enchanted Orchid and i can hardly tell them apart.

StarMagix
StarMagix

I read the ingredients listed on this site and other sites too, then I read the reviews on several sites. It was the ingredients that tempted me to try a trial size of this lovely fragrance. I am loving it actually! Who would of thought! Celeb scents are coming up in the fragrance world. Upon first spritz, being very cautious not to over spray in case it was not a good imprssion, this fragrance did not disappoint my sense of smell. It is a beautiful aroma of flowers, gardenia, carnation, maybe lily too. Perfect for spring/summer or anytime I need a pick me up. I will wear this one for a few days just to see how my sense of smell really loves it, or if it is just so so, but first impression is, this one is a keeper and deserves a place in my fragrance wardrobe. Did I forget, the purple bottle is a big plus! It is indeed very pretty & will add much needed color to my existing collection of scents. Love it!

Psyche
Psyche

Blind bought this off of eBay based on reviews. When I sprayed it on immediately I realised it reminded me of another one of my perfumes.... CA Inspire, and JLo Live.After testing them side by side, I can see it reminds me almost exactly of Inspire, though inspire has more of a soapy dry down and Tease is much more floral. It shares a similar richness to Live though quite different, and I prefer Live much more for its strange and unique sour-cream-cake-ish smell. Tease's sillage seems to be quite good. Have been wearing it for an hour and it's as strong as ever. Then again, I have a fairy light natural scent and most perfumes are quite strong on me.

So overall, it's nice enough, but probably won't be replacing my bottle if it runs out.

I can't see Marilyn Monroe wearing this....I imagine she'd prefer a perfume a bit more mysterious and less like a fruit basket.

krissycat
krissycat

I love Tease. The scent is amazing, unfortunately I feel like the only one giving a negative review that the scent doesn't seem to last, at least on me. It didn't even last an hour.. hopefully I didn't get a bum bottle

chophead
chophead

Smells EXACTLY like Kim Kardashian's perfume. I know they had a falling out, but I think Paris knocked off KK's Also the box is the same style as Jessica Simpson's Fancy. But still a very nice fragrance and I have both KK and Paris's now.

Blackstar1957
Blackstar1957

Tease is someting not great but not horrible. its very ordinary and nothing special. the notes i get are peaches and apples and thats all i dont get any middle not or base note. its not bad tho is just nothing spectacular . the lasting power is also poor i. it lasts on my skin for 3-4 hours.

mil1991
mil1991

owh TEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love it!yesterday when i went to a mall juz to play around with perfume
i saw this at one of department store which they have a tester,so they let me spray it and smell it..
love it,i spray this and the Ed Hardy one which i dont remember what it was called but its the womens one..
so i spray both of this at each of my sleeves..
so i went home,i keep smelling my right arm!i keep smelling smelling smelling it..i love it coz everytime i moved i got wind of it..and it smell DELICIOUS
i soon figure out it this one i spray on my right arm..
the other i have to get my nose close up to my arm but it stil smell good
so i decided to purchased this baby soon..truly in love with it..
it juz like an purple gems that hold a sexy juice in it..
i love this scents is because it sweet,sexy and flirty.
my boyfren also love this..
he thinks this one is much better than Aquolina - Pink sugar which i absolute crush!
but pink sugar got vanilla sweetness compare to this one that got fruity musk dry down..
and it so long lasting..i spray on my arms and i can still smell it after 9hours i apply it on..
very impressive longevity for a celeb fragrances..
I highly recomment it if u love something sexy and flirty..
and i probably wear this at night

Ouch!
Ouch!

Oh hail fragrantica!!! Thank you fellow fragranticans for your reviews because they are the reason I blind purchased this perfume and I'm so glad I did!

Now..Mrs Hilton I am in no way a fan of yours..I'm also never really impressed with the perfumes you choose to put your name to (Even though you did none of the work involved in the actual making of the perfume or choosing the notes) I AM however a big fan of Tuberose.

The reviews of this perfume say that this perfume smells very similiar to my beloved Michael Kors, so of course...I wanted to try it. The fact that the bottle is purple sealed the deal for me. And what a gorgeous bottle it is..it's like a pretty purple jewel.

I blind purchased and...lo and behold it's like a fruity version of Michael Kors "Michael" or..even closer to Very Hollywood due to the fruit element. Awesome..I have found a cheaper alternative to those expensive perfumes for when I'm short on cash.

It's strong...it lasts thankyouverymuch and I'm over the moon that I bought it.

The tuberose is the most predominent note and theres sparkly fruit over the top in the opening. Lovely!
When it dries a bit the heart of the perfume is mainly Tuberose...score! It is a bit sharp but that doesn't bother me. The top notes do dissapear kinda quickly also.

In the base I'm not getting this hot sand thingy that's mentioned..but this is only the first time I'm trying it on my hand. The drydown waves goodbye to the Tuberose alot *cries* then the scent turns more "Perfumey" if that makes sense. It's like a jumble of a few flowers that overtake the tuberose. It's now a faint whiff of tuberose over pretty perfumey flowers.

I need to get more aquainted with this perfume. Such a win! This is my fave PH scent so far. Well done Steve De Mercado.

jmbg0380
jmbg0380

I LOVE the floral smell, this is definetly my favorite floral smell, its not as strong as other floral smells which i like. It dosent lead to like a really floral smell where it comes off as a cologne or like champagne.

violetrose
violetrose

Just got this today online, after those good reviews. Sprayed on the wrist and waited 'bout a minute. It smells 'sampaguita'. You can find this flower in East Asia in Philippines and in India as well. It is a species of jasmine but smaller & much sweeter. Im not sure if this is one of their secret note since fragrantica alot of times their notes cld be wrong or not complete. It could be the tuberose combined w/ jasmines as they say. Other than that i like it very much. It smells really good a little bit like pure poison but i don't find it sexy its more demure. Tease shld not be the name. And lasting power sucks! xxx

putri
putri

i got this perfume today, one spritz and i think im already dead and gone to tuberose heaven. not in a bad way, it is pretty and beautiful! but that's maybe because i love tuberose and go with my guts, saw the notes here and did some blindbuy. and i dont even feel sorry for that :p

lets see for few hours later, i really hope this baby lasts and lasts *crossing fingers*

will update again in a few days whether or not i still like this fragrance.

ashsnyde04
ashsnyde04

I just purchased this perfume today! It is so amazing. The lasting power is great for the price! I sprayed in on 5 hours ago and it is still going strong :o) My fiance even likes this perfume!

Vamy69
Vamy69

This smells pretty good. After I sprayed it on my wrists I kept smelling them for about an hour trying to ponder where the heck I had smelled that scent before and finally it came to me: Mr. Bubble! I loved Mr. Bubble as a kid and now I get to smell it every time I put Tease on!

Teya
Teya

as much as i hate HER, i love this pefume, smells soooo good

Lexxii
Lexxii

My boyfriend gave me this perfume for Christmas. It's definatley got the Marilyn Monroe vibe for it. It's sexy and playful, but it's not like it's begging for attention. My boyfriend likes it which is a positive as well. When Paris Hilton was on the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson she said that the perfume has pheremones in it, which is why men love it.
I don't know if that's true or if she's just being herself. But males do love this scent. Everyone from my brother, to my friends, to random classmates have complimented this perfume. Overall a very attractive perfume.

Asmaa youssef
Asmaa youssef

i tested today ,it is like pure poison by Dior a lot of jasmine anyway it describe a soft femininity, nice scent i love it .

sweetpatchi
sweetpatchi

tested today...and to my surprise it smells exactly the same as one of my new perfumes....guess what???? FOREVER by Mariah Carey. I asked my step mom to take a sniff and she said..."OMG! it smells like Forever!"...But i love it, maybe I will purchase it if my forever runs out. It's a lovely scent, i love it and I love the bottle it's really pretty. the lasting power is ok. But my most favorite is Can Can...it's a winner and I think it's unique.

Usually PH scents get nothing more than a sniff and shrug from me. This one intruiged me from the moment I saw the lovely violet bottle! On smelling it, I was impressed to say the least. I had expected, from the notes, another fruity floral girly juice...this is much more mature and full of rich florals that whisper "Come hither", and you can consider me officially enchanted...

The fruity beginning is not sickening or sticky, in fact, it is quite refreshing with crisp apples and soft sweet peach notes kept bright and shiny with bergamot. The heart of tropical and deeply sexy flowers is so very alluring! I believe the "gardenia" air here results from the combination of powdery tuberose and sweet sexy jasmine. Magically creating, alongside the tropical hibiscus flowers, a creamy fresh and very stunningly seductive aura. I could not believe what my nose was smelling, as my brain was telling me: "This is a Paris Hilton!". This has a very oriental floral feel and finishes slightly chypre, though there is no oakmoss or patchouli in sight (or smell). The hot sand must be what gives it the dry sensation along with the warm resiny amber and the neither too heavy, nor too light woodiness. Would Marilyn have worn this? I do not know, she did like No.5 from Chanel, but one thing for sure: Paris caught her essence quite well here! Sexy, playful, tempting and all woman.

Sillage: good
Longevity: above average
Overall: 3.75/5

Never judge the juice by the House, I like to say! This is a case in point. Not the usual PH release, this is definitely a cut above the other in her line and (in my opinion) worth having if you want something affordable and unlike all the fruity floral perfumes littering the fragrance counters nowadays. The price is definitely right, and it smells much more expensive than it is. Will it be a classic scent is 20 years? Probably not, but for right now...it is just fine and passes my sniff test! I would not wear it, but would reccomend it to anyone looking for something a bit different. Fruity and floral? Yes, I know; but there is something oriental and (to borrow another members one-word summation) sultry in this juice. Brava, Paris!!!

Ooo, Paris: Do Bette Davis next, please!?!
:-)

Malibu

On first application the perfume's strongest note is the apple. The official scent notes point out that it is actually Fuji apple, but I remember Fuji apples as being sweet whilst the apple here is not at all sweet; In fact it's sharp I'll point out that it's not too sharp, so while the peach isn't strong enough to separate on it's own merit it's there balancing out the apple.

The citrussy bergamot blends in with the apple so thoroughly that the top notes don't seem to burn down, so as the floral notes in the heart notes develop they take a back seat. The notes are blended together very well, but I can detect what I'm quite sure is gardenia and lily. I also think that there is tuberose present, but am less sure about that because it is unusually subtle if it is.

The base is close to the skin, so the fruit finally dies down. There is musk in here too, so the amber and creamy woods don't really sweeten the fragrance up. The most interesting aspect to the fragrance does become more noticeable as the fruits and florals die down, their version of hot sand. I can't fully describe this scent note; it's similar to how a cotton tee smells when it's just come out of the tumble dryer - the fibers smell 'heated'. Anyway that's the same scent note that is in this perfume, a organic heat.

I was originally going to give this five stars, but I decided to remove a star due the staying power. After an hour, it goes close to the skin. After three to four hours I struggle to smell it.

TEASE promises to be very versatile, so I think that it will make a good 'everyday' perfume to wear all year round; I like the icy jolt I get by wearing in the cold mornings [the effect reminds me of J.Lo's Live Platinum and Dior's Miss Dior Cherie L'eau]. I can also tell that the cool freshness provided by the apple and the light florals are going to provide a airy and light effect in the spring/summer months.

It is fresh, clean and easy to wear, plus it is inoffensive to my work colleagues, so it is a good choice for an every day perfume as long as you don't mind 'freshening up' once or twice. I don't think it is a good choice for nights out; It's a bit to fresh and clean; And it goes close to the skin quickly so other peoples fragrances will drown it out.

I can't wear a lot of floral-heavy fragrances as I suffer from migraines, but I haven't had a problem with this, so in that regard I do love TEASE and I would happily re-buy it, except for one detail... The staying power. Three hours average for a EDP? I found it to be a let-down, despite it's low price.

I may pick up another bottle as it's different to other fragrances in my collection, but I will look elsewhere for alternatives first.

It reminded me strongly of another perfume from the very first time I tried it and I 've just realised which perfume; Miss Dior Cherie L'eau.

bartenderbabe
bartenderbabe

The top notes of this fragrance are so appealing. Juicy melon, fruits, and tuberose spray the skin and a glitzy and glamourous aura immediately envelop the senses, skin, and air. At first sniff, it conjures up the images of Fracas suffused with a splash of Juicy Couture. The first few minutes of exposure are all consuming as you try to wrap your head around what this elusive fragrance is. The drydown, however, is nothing special. This fragrance quickly loses it's allure and eventually takes on the scent of it's predecessor, the original Paris Hilton. Well, a mixture of that and nail polish remover.

In mood
In mood

This smells like air-freshener to me. I find this perfume very ordinary. Too many violets and tuberose. I tested it on my wrist and I don't smell any apples and peaches at all. Very boring scent but the bottle is nice.

Fragaria
Fragaria

I wasn't going to write a review, how can anyone smell gardenia in a perfume that has no gardenia!? I see soniamcalear also smells gardenia! It's not just me. I think this perfume is lovely but, I have a lovely gardenia perfume already, Fairy Dust! Actually this is a less offensive gardenia scent than Fairy Dust. The gardenia...or should I say "gardenia smell" in this is very soft, no rubbery smell with this. Fairy Dust has some other notes in it that I like better than this perfume but I must say the gardenia in Tease is much better. It's half-scented gardenia too, one that wouldn't be too strong during a hot mid-summer day. I think this would be a great gift perfume also. The gardenia smell goes away after 1/2 to 1 hour and then what I smell is something very nice and girly. I think as a general rule, it's what anyone looks for in a perfume. I'd be delighted to get it for a gift.

alexanna7
alexanna7

i really like that one!sweet sexy floral! I definetly get the peach,the apple, the tuberose and jasmine.verry sweet and sexy! Girlie perfume!i love it!for cool chicks in jeans!

Memi_La
Memi_La

Just smells like your typical musky scent , not bad per say , but certainly nothing special . Not worth the price when you can find MANY others like it . Pretty disappointing really...

iset
iset

I don't know why people want to knock Paris Hilton. I wear a number of her fragrances, I haven't smelled Tease yet. As far as I am concerned, If I like her perfume that is all that matters. I really don't give a d--- about what goes on in her personal life.
She was arrested, she wasn't convicted yet.

La Moon
La Moon

I found it boring. I smell tuberose and peach. It's lasting power sucks. I sprayed it on my wrist and 2 hrs ago. Barely smell it. I find it similar to something I've smelled b4

scentology
scentology

One word: 'WOW'. This is seduction in violet. I wanted a sexy perfume for my fiancee, and of the 20 something scents that I tested at Mazaya, this ranked number one together with Guerlain Insolence. But unlike the shameless and mature lust of Insolence, this is young, wild, and flirtatious seduction.

The fruity notes mix amazingly well with the florals, oozing libidinous desire in a man's mind. I could still smell the amber notes the next day, and that magnificent feeling kept getting better. Not for the innocent or the faint-hearted.

In one word : 'SULTRY'

MrsTefee
MrsTefee

This is very interesting...

I tested this on my wrist and the first spray is very citrusy/green very bergamot with a hint of apple and slightly less peach.

You can faintly tell the white flowers that kick in but they arent fresh white flowers more like.. flowers that are a few days old, cut and in a vase, kinda smells like the vase water!

The dry down is woodsy and green with the vase water in it, I didn't really get any amber at all which is strange because almost anything with amber in it will be detected on my skin!

This is an ok fragrance. Its very very light and green, not what I expected. Its not sweet or even very floral. Just woodsy/green, not sensual, more fresh.

I would purchase this if on sale for cheap since its so light and won't last too long, maybe a couple hours!

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

To me its a total blast of Gardina then dries down to smell like Play-Doh I don't like this stuff at all but it seems to be a matter of taste. Ugh!

jonr951

Paris was just on The Late Late Show and she said she will be releasing her 11th fragrance in Dec!!!! Tease just came out!!! She's crazy!! LOL!! Maybe it's a mens? I don't know but I'll try it when I see it. : )

Lovesmells
Lovesmells

I smelled it today at Macy's. I also smelled tuberose, which although I love the smell of it, it's always a little stong on me. It reminded me of RC's strong tuberose and Mark Jacob's (which I own and wear to evening events, a drop)

However. I am guilty ? to say that I love the original Paris Hilton, Fairy Dust and Siren. But if it smells good on you, who cares who makes it

rithacha
rithacha

This is ridiculous. Against all odds, I'm blown away by how much I admire this fragrance. I want it want it want it!!!

Let's start with all the reasons Tease is wrong for me:
1. Paris Hilton. Enough said.
2. "Tease"? I don't know any self-respecting woman who would spray something by this name on her body, unless she wanted to channel CosmoGirl! or something equally unsophisticated.
3. The berry-colored bottle promises yet another Escada-esque fruity-floral.
4. Paris Hilton?!?

I was shocked when my most hated celebrity released something passably wearable in the form of Siren. While I always told myself I would never judge the juice by the celebrity sponsor, I've never had any expectations with Ms. Hilton's creations ...

Needless to say, Tease floored me. A suggestion of fruit in the opening that settles immediately into white florals. A tuberose-jasmine combination, specifically, that melts into my chemistry and reminds me why I LOVE white florals. My nose was literally glued to that musky ambery sweet honeyed white floral cloud suspended above my wrist. It had all the plushness of a sheepskin throw.

It's not the most natural-smelling floral. More of a Michael Kors than a Fracas. But the lasting power was simply superb. More importantly, I like it and it's very me. Such a surprise! It will be my next purchase.

Very well done, Paris.

APassionateJourney
APassionateJourney

I finally got to test Tease on my skin after I was given samples at Macy's. This scent is Michael Korrs Very Hollywood, but it starts off atad sweeter in the beginning. Must be the apple. I like this price better,though :). I'll get this when it gets cheaper. The lasting power was very impressive for a Paris Hilton scen. None of her scents really last

scentual healing
scentual healing

Ii think its interesting to compare Paris Hilton and Marilyn Monroe, because Marilyn was so talented.Iit should be interesting to smell this

guest_Disappointed
guest_Disappointed

I don't care for this scent. It doesn't live up to its name "TEASE" nor doesn't the scent last long. It's not worth 55 bucks.

Very disappointed.

mandashell
mandashell

This isn't that bad! It is kinda sweet, musky and very floral. Seems to be her most mature fragrance. I like it and would buy it for a cheap price plus it lasts rather well. I also prefer this over the Kardashian fragrance that is similar.

jonr951

I like Tease. I dont love it but I like it. It smells very very similar to Very Hollywood. But I find that Tease has a grape opening where VH has a raspberry opening. Its a nice fruity white floral. I really like the bottle too! I'll get me a bottle someday. : )

vmromero
vmromero

I really want to smell this one. Im really enjoying the bottle. Its much better than Fairy Dusts & Sirens. The notes sound great. I sure hope it isnt just a watered down Very Hollywood. Im gonna be very disappointed if it is. Come on Paris!! Step up your fragrance game!! : )

ILOVEEEPERFUME
ILOVEEEPERFUME

wow this smells like michael kors very hollywood and kim kardashians fragrance! and i like it!
the lasting power is pretty good for a paris hilton scent i will definately buy me a bottle.

secretcrush
secretcrush

Just got this one last nite... Honestly I find it kinda boring, it doesnt have any development and the tuberose and gardenia just wont die down to allow the other notes to shine... Hello Michael Kors/Marc Jacobs/Kim K which equals a return for me... Stay tuned!!!

EDIT-Exchanged it for Moschino Glamour which smells like Amor Amor minus the bittersweetness of grapefruit... Not bad actually...

Malibu

I'm looking forward to trying this one; All of the Paris brand perfumes have been well done, at a purse friendly price.

Who care's about the name on the bottle?

jonr951

The bottles way better looking then Sirens and Fairy Dusts. The notes sound fine. Ill try it when I see it. : )

Tease by Paris Hilton 3.49 out of 5 based on 418 ratings and 160 user reviews

Tease by Paris Hilton for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz
Tease by Paris Hilton for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz
Paris Hilton Tease Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Paris Hilton Tease Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Paris Hilton Tease Perfume by Paris Hilton, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Paris Hilton Tease Perfume by Paris Hilton - 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Paris Hilton Tease Perfume by Paris Hilton - 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
PARIS HILTON TEASE for WOMEN by Paris Hilton EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
PARIS HILTON TEASE for WOMEN by Paris Hilton EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Gift Set 3.4oz
Paris Hilton Tease Gift Set by Paris Hilton Gift Set for Women Includes 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray 3 oz Shower Gel 3 oz Body Lotion
PARIS HILTON TEASE for WOMEN by Paris Hilton SET-EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ BODY LOTION 3 OZ SHOWER GEL 3 OZ
Gift Set 3.4oz
Paris Hilton Tease Perfume by Paris Hilton - -- Gift Set - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray 3 oz Shower Gel 3 oz Body Lotion
Tease by Paris Hilton TESTER for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz
Tease by Paris Hilton TESTER for Women Eau de Parfum Spray 3.4 oz
Paris Hilton Tease Perfume by Paris Hilton, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Paris Hilton Tease Perfume by Paris Hilton - 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Paris Hilton Tease Perfume by Paris Hilton - 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Paris Hilton Tease Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Paris Hilton Tease Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Zappos.com
Eau De Parfum
Celebrity Fragrances - Tease By Paris Hilton EDP Spray 3.4 Fl. Oz. 100 Ml No Color - Beauty

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Paris Hilton Tease fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Paris Hilton Tease, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Tease by Paris Hilton. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Tease by Paris Hilton represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.