Designers » N-Q » Woody Spicy « Groups

Onyx Paul Sebastian for men

Onyx Paul Sebastian for men
dislike

Onyx by Paul Sebastian is a Woody Spicy fragrance for men. The fragrance features nutmeg, sandalwood, patchouli, vanilla, vetiver, bergamot, pepper and cardamom.

Nutmeg Sandalwood Patchouli Vanilla Vetiver Bergamot Pepper Cardamom

Onyx Fragrance Reviews

andy
andy

nice sophisticated woodsy blend perfect for formal wear

knightz
knightz

PS Onyx by Paul Sebastian opens with a rich Bergamot citrus with a touch of Cypress for sharpness. The top is bathed in a green leaf accord that has a smoothness similar to a rich avocado-like note. The heart is spicy Cardamom-Nutmeg with just a hint of fresh ground black pepper.

The base is a woody Sandal and Vetiver accord on a lightly sweet Musk. There is a very light Patchouli aura mixed in throughout the base.

This one can have very powerful sillage, but it can hide itself from the wearer. I was wearing it one day and after about 2 to 3 hours I could still smell it, but it seemed to have settled down. I then talked with someone and they commented that my cologne was very strong. I thought it was over, but it was just hiding from me. Be careful not to over-spray.

I love the opening and heart of PS Onyx. I wear it dressed up or casual. Average longevity on the skin, but it lasts forever on clothing.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Paul Sebastian Onyx fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Paul Sebastian Onyx, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Onyx by Paul Sebastian. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Onyx by Paul Sebastian represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Michael Kors Michael for Men Antonio Puig Quorum Boucheron Jaipur Homme Diptyque Tam Dao Paul Sebastian PS Fine Cologne Givenchy Xeryus Mustang Mustang Alfred Sung Sung Homme Creed Himalaya Jil Sander Sander for Men John Varvatos John Varvatos Davidoff Zino Davidoff Guerlain Habit Rouge Eau de Toilette Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Sonia Rykiel Rykiel Homme Royal Copenhagen Royal Copenhagen Azzaro Onyx Guy Laroche Horizon Lanvin Arpege Pour Homme