Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

Paul Smith Women Paul Smith for women

Paul Smith Women Paul Smith for women
dislike

Paul Smith Women, a female floral fragrance, was presented in 2000 in cooperation with Nathalie Lorson. Top notes consist of bergamot, clementine, black currant, pear leaf, pink pepper and mandarin. The heart is enchanting with freesia, lily-of-the-valley, geranium, green tea and rose. Base notes introduce cedar, patchouli, vetiver and Tonka bean to the composition. The elegant and discreet pink bottle was designed by Sophie Hicks.

Clementine Black Currant Pink Pepper Pear Leaf Mandarin Orange Bergamot

Freesia Green Tea Lily-of-the-Valley Rose Geranium

Tonka Bean Patchouli Vetiver Cedar

Miss Boucheron

Paul Smith Women Fragrance Reviews

elmizakamarulzaman
elmizakamarulzaman

This is one of my favorite on the shelf. On my second bottle now. I love the complexity of the notes. Rosy yet not too flowery in the opening. Complex, not too sweet, not too flowery and definitely not powdery. After few hours it smells a bit masculine which I kinda like it. Wearing this always makes me feel I've been hugged by a charming who wears slim fit shirt tucked in his trousers, leather strapped watch on his left hand. Love it! Love it! On me, the smell lasts about 7-8 hours. I'll continue to buy it.

Emmayunee
Emmayunee

With my chemistry it was smelling too manly. I did get some roses, but its completly taken hostage by the peppers, patchouli, vetiver, and tonka bean. There are no softness here. Its cloying, sharp and bitter. I feel it would smell better on some men than me. Does not suit the lovely pink bottle whats so ever.........the dry down reminds me of Charlie Silver..another fragrance I cant stand but worst makes my stomach hurls.

fabianabruna
fabianabruna

I liked during the first months, than I started to hate it, too sweet too strong and headache.

wind83
wind83

Its lighter on my skin, for about 2-3 hours. Soft i can smell rose, freschia. but i agree the dry down the base note is really great. patchoulli and woody 'feel' like.
maybe it can be unisex too.

i gave it :
6.8/10

katoy4
katoy4

I like this one quite a bit! It has a unisex feel but I'm finding I have an affinity for green notes that temper sweet florals. The tea note is very noticeable for me too, a musky tea like Bvlgari The Rouge, another favorite of mine.

Jola 72

must admit here ,the dry down is really amazing After I was wearing this scent several hours already,I can say that it is really very good perfume...Compliments from me

Jola 72

It seems to be so well blended composition,just love it.Clean breathe of freesia and green bitter calmness of pear leafs leaves me completely happy with this scent Then fruity floral dry down is really really good Scent of creamy rose is following all the way with some peppery hint and geranium just gives some lite spicy note It is creamy soapy happy feeling scent Perfect to all occasions Just right pleasant perfume for me...

Thelma Scents
Thelma Scents

I love this scent. Didn't think I would cuz I got it very very cheap.... as compared to London Women. its different from my usual musky perfs, must be the cedarwood or vetiver. I really do not know but I love how its FRESH on my body. Nice mix wit the patchouli. That lingers on my skin.

MinamiVita
MinamiVita

The only perfume I still use after 6 years! I simply love it!

putri
putri

i hate it, too peppery,made me sneeze

guest_Vie Cafe
guest_Vie Cafe

much nicer than I was expecting, although to me it's way too safe and discreet to be a keeper. You won't get noticed in that one but people will say you smell nice when they get a waft of it.

I get mostly rose, tea and pink pepper. In that order. Well done for this kind of fragrance, does not smell synthetic or watered down. the tea is stronger than expected which is a very nice surprise! the berries are mature and subdued.

After a while, the scent blends into this lead pencil kind of smell and becomes a little more woody and the cedar shines through. Very sharp ending. No sweetness at all and this makes this perfume a little bit more original.

While I liked how it smelled on paper, I didn't like it on my skin. It's a nice day and business scent that isn't harming anyone. But on me it faded away very very quickly. It's more flowery than anything else, maybe a bit of a rose.

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

A light sweet scent. At first spray it wasn't that great but it developed into a warm blend of fruits and flowers. It is not bad, totally wearable (though it doesn't suit my personal taste).

Frabjous with rose! How perfectly put, Nattonline! ;)

My mom nearly broke her lid trying to pull it off her bottle, you have to unscrew it to spray it...remember this now!

What a breath of fresh air this one is! It opens not so much with flowers, but a succulent fruitiness that is tart (currants) and sweet (clementines) and citric (the usual suspects: bergamot & mandarin). Pear leaves are awesome. I grew up around bartlett pear trees and used to make pear pies from stone crushed pears on "crusts" of the fresh-picked tree leaves. They have a very pungent almost bitter scent, that is strangely comforting to me. Pink pepper adds just enough "zing" to keep it from being too fruity or citrusy. After the short lightly spiced fruit course, the flowers are SERVED! What a heavenly rose scent!! She is surrounded by her girlfriends Freesia and Muguet, giggling as they sip a cool refreshing tea cooler...and the stern Gentleman Geranium "chaperone" looks on. Very feminine but not overly so, this settles to something very natural smelling and pleasing. The pepper and geranium along with the flowers and fruits become something very well layered. Rose's beauty is complemented well here with all her suitors and friends. This dries warm, sweet and woody as the cedar and vetiver join the party, along with sexy tonka (most detectable to me) and a very well behaved patchouli. Though as the "party" wears on, he gets a bit more "wild". This was the very first Paul Smith women's scent I sniffed, and I must say: "Good Job, Old Chap!".

Sillage: Good to very good
Longevity: Above average
Overall: 3.75/5

Paul Smith has actually really impressed me here. I do not overly ADORE roses, but here they are framed wonderfully and surrounded by beauty of all types at every side. Not a bouquet OF roses, but one centered around roses to accent them and celebrate them...

Party on, Ladies!!

HAnah
HAnah

Refresing floral fragrance. Perfect for spring and summer days.

drika89
drika89

É o tipo de perfume discreto.
Algumas vezes você sente um aroma bem suave amadeirado, mas que logo some com o floral insistente.
Ótimo pra usar em qualquer ocasião.

awesomeness sent me a sample. Thanks again! After a quick test, it seems like my skin just activates this fragrance differently. It's like a whole different ball game here. At first, the scent smells like a mixture of orange, pink pepper, and white flowers. It's floral sweet, not fruity sweet. I get the sense of its powdery'ness but it is not much of it to bother me (I usually don't like powdery scent). Then the scent becomes light tea scent with watery rose. It is quite lovely and fresh. I was expecting the base scent would be more masculine, but it was hardly noticeable after few hours. Anyhow, I enjoyed the scent. Usually I don't like floral stuff, but this one is frabjous with light rose.

sharyssa
sharyssa

Mmm! I got a 2ml spray sample today and I like this alot! I want a big bottle! I have always been curious about Paul Smith fragrances I do like the bottles and now I sampled this and I want to try the other fragrances.Very nice and very bottle worthy!

guest_GUEST ELENA

I JUST WANDER I HEARD THE VERSION THAT PERFUME PRODUCERS SOMETIMES PUT IN TESTER BOTTLES MORE ENHANCED PERFUME, AND IN BIG BOTTLES A BIT DILUTED//IT SOUNDS SILLY, BUT AFTER THAT PAUL SMITH I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO THINK, BECAUSE IT IS REALLY DIFFERENT THINGS, GENERAL SMELL IS SAME APPROXIMATELY, BUT PERFUME IN SMALL TESTER BOTTLE JUST A PERFECTION. IT IS NOT FAIR ANYWAY, BECAUSE PAUL SMITH IS OUTSDANDING PERFUME.

guest_GUEST ELENA

I HAD A LITTLE TESTER OF THIS FRAGRANCE AND ABSOLUTELY ADORED IT, IT IS VERY WARM I THINK MORE WINTER/FALL PERFUME, IT SMELLED VERY COSY AND VERY EXPENSIVE AND DEFINITELY WAS ONE OF THE 'BESTS,BUT WHEN I HAVE GOT BIG BOTTLE LAST YEAR FROM HIGH STREET RETAILER PERFUME SHOP IN UK, AFTER A COUPLE OF SPRAYS I WAS JUST SMITTEN, BECAUSE THIS PERFUME IN A BIG BOTTLE SMELLS CHEAP AND I HAVE NOT USE IT ALREADY ONE YEAR, IT STILL IN MY CUPBOARD UNTOUCHED, I EVEN THOUGHT THAT THEY SELLING FAKES, WHICH IS POSSIBLE MAYBE/I DO NOT KNOW, BUT I PROBABLY WILL BUY 3 ML TESTER BOTTLE AGAIN, BECAUSE THIS PERFUME IN SMALL BOTTLE IS JUST INCREDIBLY AMAZING.

mwater1
mwater1

AARRGGG! Beware the powdery monster! No...I'm kidding. Paul Smith Women opens up on a sparkling pepper, floral, and citrus note. I really enjoy this phase of the fragrance it's a clean and fresh floral with a little zing. About 1 hour into wear, it became a powdery floral mess (I HATE POWDER). I thought I was going to have to go home and take a quick shower and return to work, BUT after 30 minutes of powder, the fragrance returned to being the floral that I loved with a little bit of sweetness and tea to boot. I'm in love with this phase of the fragrance. It's warm and floral while also light and fresh. I love it again. The drydown was warm and musky I enjoyed it a great deal. I will keep my huge bottle and struggle through the powder monster just to get to the floral goodness that is Paul Smith Women. It has good sillage and lasting power too, so I'll rate it 7 out of 10.

katefielder
katefielder

Great summer fragrance. Sweet and floral with a good helping of peppery zing. Lasting power is not fantastic on me but very pleasant anyway. A little overpriced in my opinion so I buy this in 100ml/3.3oz retail tester bottles, much better value!

Kin
Kin

This fragrance is unique, very thick and bold. Makes me feel different, a little bit obsessed ;)

Ouch!
Ouch!

I really really like this scent. It's very strong!! It smells like it has powderness and a spice that is so lovely. It does take a while to warm up but when it does..it's brilliant. I'm reminded of a more feisty version of Chloé Innocence.This is like Chloé Innocence's older, more matiured sister.

It's a good quality perfume for sure and fun to wear.

It's smells like clean powdery flowers, with a bit of light spice. WINNER!!

bubbka
bubbka

I like it but there is something very strange in this fragrance... I agree that it is more suitable for men.

Vincenzina
Vincenzina

On my skin is just a very sharp,strong fruity scent that give me headache. I tried twice to whash it up away from my hand,but i still can smell it.:(

Sassy1
Sassy1

I've been looking for a nice rose scent and was thinking of trying PS Rose but this one's so lovely I don't think I need to!
On 1st spray it is slightly off smelling and synthetic but this quickly disolves into a very nice linear tea rose on me. I'm not sure which of the fruit notes is hitting me the wrong way but since they only last for a few seconds I can put up with it.

Eve17
Eve17

Don't get me wrong, I really like this perfume, its sweet, feminine and I like the Fruity yet spicy fragrance. However, I actually prefer the male verison of this though. =) I think it smells nicer, not for women obviously but its nice on guys.

cottoncandice
cottoncandice

This is quite a bold scent: floral-woodsy, feminine and kind of glamourous in a subtle way: think Claudia Scheffer on her day off, reminds me of the 90's in a rather nice way.

I like how it smells on the tester paper: sweet, sassy and charming with an alluring hint of musk swining in the background (yes, although it isn't listed), stands out well from seas of fresh fruity scents.

However it turns out quite heady on my skin, the powdery and woodsy notes strike in full force, rather overwhelming. It takes 2-3 hours to settle into a lovely soapy scent that I truly adore.

This scent would work well for special occasions where you want to be noticed, feel attractive and leave a sharp, lasting impression.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

I just purchased Paul Smith Woman over the internet based on good reviews I'd read about it and because it was available at such a reasonable price. Sadly though I'm very disappointed with it. It's pleasant enough but nothing special. There's a certain note in it which seems to overwhelm everything else, although I'm not sure which one it is - maybe the green tea - and that's all I can smell and none of the other notes seem to come through, for me anyway. I'm going to give it a chance and see if it grows on me, but at the moment I'm distinctly unimpressed and glad I didn't waste a lot of money on it!

Basia
Basia

My favourite fragrance! It is really sexy and feminine, perfect for all occasions. i love the peppery undertones!

guest_pippi
guest_pippi

It is wonderful! It is one of my everyday favorites. at first sniff, if smells pretty much like male aftershave- fresh and waking-you-up, but on the same time sweet and feminine, without being seductive! for me that's the perfect scent to wear in the office, conferences -the ideal perfume for a
strong and active woman.

Paul Smith Women by Paul Smith 3.61 out of 5 based on 174 ratings and 32 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Paul Smith Paul Smith Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Paul Smith Paul Smith Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Paul Smith Women by Paul Smith. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Paul Smith Women by Paul Smith represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.