Designers » N-Q » Floral Green « Groups

Portrait for Women Paul Smith for women

Portrait for Women Paul Smith for women
dislike

I have it: 5 I want it: 20

Portrait for Women Paul Smith for women Pictures Portrait for Women Paul Smith for women Pictures Portrait for Women Paul Smith for women Pictures Portrait for Women Paul Smith for women Pictures

Paul Smith presents his latest olfactory pair named Portrait, made as his most intimate and personal fragrances yet. Portrait for Women and Portrait for Men scents are inspired by memories, travels and photographs. They emerged out of collaboration with French model and fragrance expert Barnabe Fillion.

Portrait for Women is a floral - green fragrance, light, fresh and feminine. Starting fresh and fruity, it later becomes very powdery and musky. Top notes are bergamot, black tea, cardamom, black currant and peach. Its heart captures wild rose garden together with jasmine note, embedded on myrrh and musk that give elegance and depth of this perfume.

Bottle design is described as elegant and timeless, inspired by ultimate traveler’s accessories - a flask and a camera. The men’s bottle combines silver metal and smoky gray glass, while the women’s offers golden metal and transparent glass that reveals gentle rosy fluid.

Baptiste Radufe and Karlin Caune are the models of the advertisement campaign, shot by photographer Annemarieke Van Drimmelen.

The fragrances are available in quantities of 40 and 80 ml; masculine as Eau de Toilette and feminine as Eau de Parfum. Portrait for Women was launched in 2013.

Bergamot Black Tea Cardamom Black Currant Peach

Wild Rose Jasmine

Myrrh Musk

Malabah

Portrait for Women Fragrance Reviews

Rianna
Rianna

I'm not sure about this, it smells a bit chemically at first and then you wait for something to appear. Then it does which is reminiscent of one of the Estee Lauder fragrances only watered down. It's not unpleasant it's flowery with a hint of blackcurrant but it's nothing special. It smells like a 'perfume' but to distinguish it from anything else would be difficult. It's feminine and not unpleasant but nothing special either. I love Paul Smith 'Rose' and was disappointed with this I'm afraid :( The advertising is good and the story behind it and it's a pity the fragrance didn't back it up.

kakamelia
kakamelia

I have tried it yesterday and at first I could smell very nice and feminine scent, mostly floral with a hint of cardamom and peach. Then after about one hour after admiring it I´ve realized the reason why I like it. It smells like my husband :). He wears Hugo Boss No6 and this Paul Smith reminds me it a lot. But when I spray the Hugo on my skin, I can´t bare it, it gives me headache - but this Smith is different. IMO Portrait is the masculine scent made for feminine skin and for me it isn´t green at all, I find it warm and spicy, the dry down is more peach and myrrh on my skin. But I´m not sure if I will buy it, cos I don´t know the opinion of my husband - if he likes it :).
The other thing to discuss is the bottle. I love it, but it definitely doesn´t suit to this fragrance. If I see this bottle, I imagine powdery scent or something feminine, not such unisex stuf.

beccamm
beccamm

The bottle is so beautiful, if only the fragrance matched up! Smells a bit like a florist shop on me and longevity isn't very good. I so desperately want to love this though for the gorgeous bottle! I will keep testing!

Portrait for Women by Paul Smith 3.69 out of 5 based on 21 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Paul Smith Portrait for Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Paul Smith Portrait for Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Portrait for Women by Paul Smith. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Portrait for Women by Paul Smith represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Stella McCartney Stella Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Lei Dior Miss Dior Cherie L`Eau Lanvin Jeanne Lanvin Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Giorgio Armani Si Cristobal Balenciaga Balenciaga Paris Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Lacoste Eau De Lacoste Sensuelle Dior Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Forever and Ever Gucci Flora by Gucci Dolce&Gabbana Rose The One Estée Lauder Sensuous Nude Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto L’Eclat Givenchy Le Bouquet Absolu Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Eau de Parfum Cacharel Catch...Me Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto l'Elixir Nina Ricci Mademoiselle Ricci Givenchy Dahlia Noir Eau de Toilette