Designers » N-Q » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Rose Summer Edition Paul Smith for women

Rose Summer Edition Paul Smith for women
dislike

Paul Smith Rose Summer edition arrives on the market in March 2009. This perfume was inspired by English garden in summer, where you can feel scents of rose, with cold drinks with ice cubes, while you are feeling sun rays warming your skin pleasantly.

Limited edition Rose Summer opens with fresh aromas of lemon, which associate of freshness of summer drinks and cocktails, with green apple accords and pink pepper. A heart incorporates Bulgarian rose absolute enriched with magnolia and violet. Base notes add cedar, amber and musk leaving a warm touch on your skin, which is especially sexy and perfect in summer sunset.

The perfume was created by Antoine Maisondieu and it is available as 100ml edt.

Amalfi Lemon Green Apple Pink Pepper

Rose Magnolia Violet

Virginia Cedar Amber Musk

Rose Summer Edition Fragrance Reviews

cinsot
cinsot

Paul Smith's roses are among some of my favourite rose compositions, they capture the true nature of growing roses without leaving a powdery residue, unlike many other rose offerings on the market targeting the same demographic.

This Summer Edition celebrates the freshness of apple with lemony ripples and combines a perfect Bulgarian rose with the unique aroma of magnolia supported by a beautifully blended cedar base. Lighthearted musk, gentle pepper and a whisper of amber secure the summertime rose garden theme.

There is something about the mouthwatering aroma of apple combined with the enchanting fragrance of roses interacting in real life I find thoroughly uplifting, this somewhat underrated treasure truly embodies the peace and tranquility one can obtain by sitting quietly on a bench in the Botanical Gardens admiring the prolific rose bushes while eating an apple. Try it sometime, food for your soul I promise.

This is the only summer edition of "Rose" so far that I could test and this one I didn't like. The ones of 2010 and 2011 sound more promising to me.

guest_beatrix-göteborg
guest_beatrix-göteborg

love all the PS fragrance they are georgeous

Monos
Monos

I like PS Rose but this Summer Edition was a bit nicer.Gentle & fresh ...

guest_Bebe
guest_Bebe

I have Paul Smith Rose and although I never think it lasts long, I always get lovely comments on it. This new one is lovely. I want it!

sorbearmui
sorbearmui

I totally love the simple freshness of this fragrance. To some people, maybe it's too falt as all you can smell is apple and rose, but I think the nice combination is enough to make you feel happy all day long. I don't know whether it lasts for long, I just don't mind the lasting power as it's so lovely that I will add it as one of my summer collections.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Paul Smith Rose Summer Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Paul Smith Rose Summer Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Rose Summer Edition by Paul Smith. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Rose Summer Edition by Paul Smith represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Paul Smith Paul Smith Rose Stella McCartney Stella Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Elie Saab Le Parfum Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue After Five Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Shiseido Zen Givenchy Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Hermes Elixir des Merveilles Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Guerlain Idylle Chloe Chloe Roses De Chloe Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme Hermes Caleche Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile Guerlain Insolence Agent Provocateur Agent Provocateur Givenchy Organza