Designers » N-Q » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Samba Heat Women Perfumer`s Workshop for women

Samba Heat Women Perfumer`s Workshop for women
dislike

Samba Heat Women by Perfumer`s Workshop is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women. Samba Heat Women was launched in 2000. The fragrance features peony, sandalwood, amber, jasmine, musk, vanilla, heliotrope, rose and cassia.

Peony Sandalwood Amber Jasmine Musk Vanilla Heliotrope Rose Cassia

Samba Heat Women Fragrance Reviews

lucia_mpv
lucia_mpv

It was also my first real perfume, like FreyaMarie I also used it for parties when I was young. I really would like to buy Samba Heat again but I just dont find it!

FreyaMarie
FreyaMarie

Ooh, nostalgia!
Believe it or not, this was my first "real" perfume. I wore this to parties as a thirteen-year old, and absolutely loved it.

Granted, it's a spicy oriental, but not at all in a scary, overpowering way. It's warm, pleasantly sexy, and very wearable. I might have to dig out my old bottle...

eu gostaria de saber como comprar os perfumes tem como voces me ajudar tem outra maneira de fazer acompra responder em portugues [email protected] sorocaba brasil obs tem como mandar o endereços para mim r xavier de tledo 747 apt 523 a cep 18080570 villa esperança sao paulo

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Perfumer`s Workshop Samba Heat Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Perfumer`s Workshop Samba Heat Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Samba Heat Women by Perfumer`s Workshop. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Samba Heat Women by Perfumer`s Workshop represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Vera Wang Princess Night Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Spring Fragrance Givenchy Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Chanel Chanel No 5 Eau de Toilette Britney Spears Believe Gucci Envy Me Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Celine Dion Celine Dion Lolita Lempicka L’Eau Jolie Christian Dior Dior Addict Eau Fraiche Boucheron Jaipur Saphir Victoria`s Secret Strawberries and Champagne Lolita Lempicka Elle L'aime Estée Lauder Private Collection Elie Saab L'Eau Couture Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret Elixir Salvador Dali Laguna Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Cartier Baiser Vole Bvlgari Omnia