Designers » N-Q » Aromatic « Groups

Samba Nova Homme Perfumer`s Workshop for men

Samba Nova Homme Perfumer`s Workshop for men
dislike

Samba Nova Homme by Perfumer`s Workshop is a Aromatic fragrance for men. Samba Nova Homme was launched in 1993. Top notes are coriander, lavender, green notes, neroli, fruity notes and bergamot; middle notes are clary sage, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and geranium; base notes are tonka bean, amber, musk, oakmoss and cedar.

Coriander Lavender Green Notes Neroli Fruity Notes Bergamot

Clary Sage Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Geranium

Tonka Bean Amber Musk Oakmoss Cedar

Samba Nova Homme Fragrance Reviews

Mr. CG White
Mr. CG White

I really like this. This was a blind buy almost 10 years ago. Recently I wanted to explore things I'm not wearing in my collection and I came across this again. It's synthetic, not that it's a bad thing. Im enjoying this now.

Brahmsfourth
Brahmsfourth

Very nice bouquet, and the price is right.

hasanraza483
hasanraza483

Excellent perfume, i have used it, once apply and forget to apply it for next 4 days. so strong.

ausamamira
ausamamira

it directly reminds me of bogart pour homme without the cherry note .... and it shares Le Male sweetness as Bigsly already said ....all in all not bad but nothing special ....

Similar to Le Male with a touch of Eternity for Men. Not bad but a bit synthetic. I don't like this kind of fragrance, so I don't think there is much more I can add.

don ricky
don ricky

Samba Nova Homme by Perfumer`s Workshop it has a strong smell it last on me an hour or less but on my clothes a day or two and ladies like it all they said is it smell good.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Perfumer`s Workshop Samba Nova Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Perfumer`s Workshop Samba Nova Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Samba Nova Homme by Perfumer`s Workshop. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Samba Nova Homme by Perfumer`s Workshop represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Givenchy Xeryus Rouge Calvin Klein Escape Perfumer`s Workshop Samba for Men Paloma Picasso Minotaure Christian Dior Eau Sauvage Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin Carolina Herrera 212 Men Paco Rabanne XS Givenchy Givenchy Gentleman Davidoff Cool Water Yves Saint Laurent Body Kouros Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Yves Saint Laurent Jazz Cerruti 1881 Men Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Van Cleef & Arpels Tsar Gucci Gucci pour Homme Guerlain Heritage Eau de Toilette Chanel Egoiste Platinum Boucheron Jaipur Homme