Designers » N-Q » Woody Floral Musk « Groups

Essence de Patchouli Perris Monte Carlo for women and men

Essence de Patchouli Perris Monte Carlo for women and men
dislike

Essence de Patchouli by Perris Monte Carlo is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for women and men. Essence de Patchouli was launched in 2012. Top notes are rose and geranium; middle note is iris; base notes are cedar, guaiac wood, patchouli, musk, labdanum and coumarin.

Rose Geranium

Essence de Patchouli Fragrance Reviews

Mr Cornells
Mr Cornells

FOTOCOPY OF : Alyssa Ashley Essence de Patchouli

Nonetheless, I'm gonna get it (blindly) based on the overwhelmingly positive reviews I'm reading below!

MARFUOFFICIAL
MARFUOFFICIAL

FOTOCOPY OF : Ambraliquida L`Erbolario

Saloei
Saloei

A beautiful, lovely, scent. Sillage is very good. Essence Of Patchouli leaves a trail wherever I go. The scent lasts a good days work and doesn't get tired. I find this scent radiates on my skin hours after applying the juice.

I get many compliments from this one. There's more than patchouli here, of course. I get a powdery, almost soapy scent that radiates up my nose saying Hello, I'm here.

Out of the many bottles in my collection, I don't have a bottle to compare this too. This one sits on its own throne.

*After a days work*
The opening is now accompanied by a sweetness. The initial scent of this perfume, which is still evident after these hours, has opened the door to a mild sweetness noticed from the beginning but not completely pronounced. I noticed the sweetness about 5-6 hours after initial spray. This isn't a candy sweetness.

This is a dynamic perfume. I'm getting a faint smokey. I love smokey.

freakypirate
freakypirate

Opens with sour geranium and coumarin notes, patchouli and woody notes in the background. Then it starts to turn powdery and a bit sweetness from iris is added. The scent turns softer now. I smell a bit of rose and the scent starts to get more and more woody from cedar and a wood accord. The scent has now turned sweet and the labdanum is more apparent in the base. Calms down to a soft smooth scent, but not much patchouli in the base for me.

Sillage is soft, longevity moderate.

Lovely opening, but lacking in patchouli for my taste. But my taste is extreme, and this one is more subtle and, let's say it's, pretty, which is not how I like my scents to be, I like them to have a little more power. To be a bit dirty. This one's not it, but nevertheless worth a try for all patchouli lovers.

Roge'
Roge'

Musk, musk and more musk or patchouli, patchouli and more patchouli. It just depends who you ask. I can't quite figure out which note rides shotgun. Both notes seem to be in total control as the iris plays the role of the back seat driver. This is a good fragrance or it can be deemed a really good fragrance but again, it depends who you ask. Patchouli at times can be a bit Janus faced. In this particular instance, the bushy herb takes the center stage as a likeable mainstream patchouli as opposed to the dark sinister niche version some may be accustomed to. All in all, a very good fragrance.

Hassan Nasrallah
Hassan Nasrallah

Essence de patchouli is a good presentation of patchouli but not the best because of its heaviness , i found that a touch of citrus ingredients may make difference .
this fragrance is nice but i prefer if it is lighter , and the idea of yin and yang to be used , i mean by it using fresher materials then rose and iris.
Anyway , patchouli lovers it worth a try specially that its price is very affordable .

Doha 08.02.2015

KIZILBAY
KIZILBAY

Patchouli zor bir koku. Neyle beraber olduğu, parfumde ne derece baskın olduğu gibi birçok ayrıntı patchouli ile olan ilişkimizi belirliyor. Bazen çok sade ve yumuşak, bazen de baskın ama sıradan olabiliyor. Patchouli ağırlıklı kokular genellikle kalıcılık ve koku dağılımında da sorun yaşıyor.
Perris bugüne kadar karşılaştığım en güzel patchouli parfümü. İris ve vanilla ile olan karışımı muhteşem. İlk başta patchouli ve vanilla güçlü şekilde karsiniza çıkıyor. Kısa süre sonra ise iris kokuyu pudrali ve yumuşak hale getiriyor. Koku uzun süre hiçbir zayıflama belirtisi göstermiyor. Koku dağılımı kuvvetli.
Kış ayları için çok uygun. Söylediğim gibi, kalıcılık ve koku dağılımı konusunda çok başarılı. Eğer patchouli seviyorsanız bu parfümu mutlaka denemeniz lazım.

Cereza
Cereza

Started simply breathtakingly beautiful - dark, rich, almost gourmand, very earthy, yet sweet, enhanced with galbanum and appearing almost like there's a chocolate note hidden somewhere underneath the beautiful dark patchouli and feminine iris.
Unfortunately within 2 hours "Essence de Patchouli" had a bad turn on me, I started to get loads of musk and guaiac wood turning this rather unpleasant. The problem I seem to be having is the combination of soapyness of musk + guaiac wood and the dirtyness of patchouli, on my skin it simply doesn't feel good together.

But for the first two hours - truly magnificent.
Staying power average - 5 hours, silage very good.

Guest_Colin Maillard
Guest_Colin Maillard

Essence de Patchouli opens with a refined patchouli accord with a subtle and graceful powdery side, melancholic and nostalgic, with talcum and iris-rose notes, slightly camphoraceous, airy and really silky. All the fragrance is actually much velvety, the patchouli note is restrained, sharp, polite and "satin", much more on the dusty-sweet side (like cocoa beans) without any earthy-rooty feature. Plus the floral powdery side brilliantly makes the scent lively and romantic. Ambroxan base providing added dusty "greyness". Pleasant and sophisticated, with a discreet but long-lasting presence on skin. A bit overpriced perhaps, but nice.

6,5-7/10

Fizzy
Fizzy

This has a strong resemblance to Yves Rocher Cocoon, but in higher quality. Cocoon is somehow thin, this is rich and lush patchouli which went through smoke house. A bit linear, I would say pretty naive scent, nothing complicated. As a patchouli scent it has a nose biting quality, but this have all patchouli fumes.
Also similar to Lorenzo Villoresi Teint de Neige or Philly & Phil Rose.
I´ll stick with my beloved Lush Karma!

HickorySmoke
HickorySmoke

This is my favorite patchouli fragrance that I have. The blend is lovely. It is extremely refined and elegant. It starts out a Rose Absolute/Patchouli with geranium. The Geranium overpowers the Rose . The Geranium starts to fade to iris about two long hours in and that's when the wood and musk really start to come into play...they compliment the iris very well and the very clean patchouli just sits there and enjoys the ride remaining the host of the show the entire time. This dry down is intoxicating and arousing...I mean it's a real mood setter. The wood notes/musk just kind of sit there and radiate after about nine hours and greet me the next morning and sometimes after a shower even.

Highly recommended!!!
10/10 Masterpiece!!!

blaiseantoine
blaiseantoine

for all the patch lovers this is the right frag ,one of the finest and soft patchouli of the last years ,it'isnt harsh at all when it melts on your skin and sillage and projection are good enough

6.5/10

serchina
serchina

Soft and musky patchouli. Definitely unisex, for both women and men. Well-balanced and fine. It has a lovely soft sweetness

Edit: I am wearing this beauty today and it is definitely the finest and softest patchouli that I have ever tried. Like a soft velvet silk on my skin..nothing harsh about it as usual pacthoulies..beautiful..exquise

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Perris Monte Carlo Essence de Patchouli fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Perris Monte Carlo Essence de Patchouli, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Essence de Patchouli by Perris Monte Carlo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Essence de Patchouli by Perris Monte Carlo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.