Designers » N-Q » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Musk Extreme Perris Monte Carlo for women and men

Musk Extreme Perris Monte Carlo for women and men
dislike

Musk Extreme by Perris Monte Carlo is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women and men. Musk Extreme was launched in 2012. Top note is bergamot; middle notes are jasmine, rose and carnation; base notes are amber, musk, iris, vanilla and coumarin.

Bergamot

White Musk

Musk Extreme Fragrance Reviews

Tiger84
Tiger84

@Mellyhelly: a question: which ones are the unbearably dirty ones? I'm still not very experienced with musks and want to smell and try as much as I can. Most are really clean, others like a warm cute animal, and a few are fecal. Curious about the dirties. :)

infernofromoccultdiary
infernofromoccultdiary

Orribile come pochi profumi con l'intento di imitare un Muschio Selvatico.
Identico ad un bagnoschiuma di 3 euro della Jonhson.

Artificiale, superfluo, privo di identità, approssimativo.

Not a fan of this. In my re-newed search for a lovely musk, clearly artificial these days, I keep stumbling into laundry white musks or unbearably dirty ones, with only NR's musks being midway.
PM's Musk Extreme is no exception. I had a generous spray on my arm from a street vendor (yes, sometimes you find these for discount price at the market) and the initial blast is same with many musky scents: hairspray and old times shampoo.
It keeps so for a long while. I didn't cover my sleeves and let it dry properly, hoping for a nice evolution, but no, it didn't happen. It went from hairspray to vaguely fecal edge (like Reminiscence Musc but less sweetish) to barely there in 2 hours.
I remember smelling a similar vibe in Quelques Fleurs, a vague toilet edge that was well done together with neroli in QF, but probably sets too monochorde in a less complex blend.
Anyway this Musk Extreme is not worthy its crazy pricetag, unless you care about bottles and names. A similar effect can be achieved with many cheaper musks around for a fraction of the price.

I don't exactly know who is parent company with, maybe Alyssa Ashley, maybe Houbigant... anyway this Musk Extreme is not worthy its crazy pricetag, unless you care about bottles and names. A similar effect can be achieved with many cheaper musks around for a fraction of the price.

La DameDeNoir
La DameDeNoir

It smells exactly the same as Alyssa Ashley Musk Extreme Perfume Oil, but in a fancier bottle and about four times more expensive (both are made by the same company). Wise guys, indeed...

Nice, but clearly overpriced.

micavana
micavana

I hate to say this, but there is nothing extreme about this. Its smells just like a generic shampoo or bath soap. I reserve the weekends to try new scents and have just sprayed this one on. I am already regretting it.

Lana148
Lana148

Musk Extreme is super soft and pleasant smell. Very gentle, musky, powdery aroma. Minimalistic and cozy.

HeavyBeatsUK
HeavyBeatsUK

Smells like Chanel No5 and then wears off straight away. Not good.

Cereza
Cereza

"Musk Extreme" is a very easy to like super clean musk + baby powder + Johnson&Johnson baby shampoo. That said - even though it is very crowd pleasing, I can completely agree with others that this is seriously overpriced. It did last 8 hours (and very close to skin anyway), but many cheap ones of this sort (I mean the powdery skin scent ones) do the same.

This is the sort of perfume that doesn't bring anything new to the table, it's nice and pleasant, but not worth the price tag nor the title - extreme? Is gentle baby powder really so extreme?

Colin Maillard
Colin Maillard

Pleasant, completely artificial, clean and soapy but desperately identical (and I mean it!) to pretty much any "white musk bath soap" – even the cheaper ones.

4,5-5/10

ranchorita
ranchorita

This one is an odd one. Chanel No. 5 with the aldehydes removed, and to me, much more likeable for that omission. Also, I keep getting a tiny flash of a memory of hairspray, 1970s beauty salons with my mom, and this is a pleasant association. In a sea of common-smelling fragrances, this one is a little surprising and thought-provoking, but I get a persistent light musk that I find actually quite pleasant. Musk Extreme is a bit out of my usual fragrance range, but I rather like it. This musk doesn't wallop you over over the head, and drag you back to her cave as much as she invites you to a demure cup of tea and if your wit is up to par, she may show you her etchings. I like this subdued twist on a musk. At first I wasn't crazy about this, but it's growing on me, and merits further exploration.

HickorySmoke
HickorySmoke

My least favorite from this house it starts off as a really pleasant/modern floral, musky scent, I get the citrus...it is just the right amount. Extremely feminine at first then tones down very rapidly to a feminine fragrance with a small whimper of masculinity. This then turns very soapy/powdery musk if that's what your into...me not so much. Longevity is outstanding and sits close to the skin for the most part.

I recommend sampling this fragrance first. It's just not my style. I prefer smelling this on someone else.

blaiseantoine
blaiseantoine

for me this not a masterpiece at all if you wanna add a beautiful and elegant retro style bottle in your collection buy this but if you simply like this stuff go for the alissa ashley white musk its almost identical and very very cheap

qatarkind
qatarkind

I think it's same as chanel N5 but without aldehyde.

TakaBeata
TakaBeata

Very musk.Gentle , submissive, elegant.

Baia
Baia

Masterpieace

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Perris Monte Carlo Musk Extreme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Perris Monte Carlo Musk Extreme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Musk Extreme by Perris Monte Carlo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Musk Extreme by Perris Monte Carlo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.