Designers » N-Q » Oriental Floral « Groups

Ylang Ylang Nosy Be Perris Monte Carlo for women

Ylang Ylang Nosy Be Perris Monte Carlo for women
dislike

yellow floral

Ylang Ylang Nosy Be by Perris Monte Carlo is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. This is a new fragrance. Ylang Ylang Nosy Be was launched in 2014. Top notes are ylang-ylang, lemon, grapefruit and cardamom; middle notes are ylang-ylang, jasmine, orange blossom and damask rose; base notes are ylang-ylang, labdanum, vetiver, cedar, vanilla and field scabious.

Ylang-Ylang Lemon Grapefruit Cardamom

Ylang-Ylang Jasmine Orange Blossom Damask Rose

Ylang-Ylang Labdanum Vetiver Cedar Vanilla Field scabious

Plaisir de Frederic

Ylang Ylang Nosy Be Fragrance Reviews

paneradfisk
paneradfisk

This is very unique and I've never come across something like it. It's a bit medicinal, like a minty but also pink bubble gum facet reminding me of more masculine leaning perfumes, . It's oriental/earthy and balsamic as well, and has a similar quality to Chanel Allure Sensuelle that way.

shushkin
shushkin

I've been looking for the perfect ylang ylang and I've finally found it. This is for me better than Micallef. There are similarities but this is much more robust. It is sweet but not too much. There is also something about this that makes me think of shampoo. Moderate sillage and poor longevity.

framorena
framorena

I have Ylang pure biological oil, and it smells the same and lasts forever on my skin;it means this perfume has a great ylang amount in it, but also,on the other side, about the price...I agree with Mellyhelly.

Konst.
Konst.

Most delicious ylang-ylang dessert! Creamy, but ligth and absolutely non-cloying. Comforting and very, very femenine. Not my ususal cup of tea, but I enjoy it immensly. Feel like curling on my sofa, with a good book and a box of dainty, little chocolates :)

nexangelus
nexangelus

This is the ylang I remember as a teen. The pure essential oil type, the spicy mystical type smelled in the shops I frequented with the hand made soaps, the massage oils, the incense sticks. That type of ylang. This is the first perfume to capture that memory and the exact type I have been searching for. Now to find a bottle of this beauty...sigh...

rasteria
rasteria

One of the nicest ylang ylang scents. Not bitter, almost gourmand, vintage. Sweet floral in drydown. Very comforting and uplifting.

This is a 100% ylang-ylang perfume and if that was the aim it is fully satisfied.
Still... IMO a little more room for all other beautiful listed notes could have been more interesting.
I like a good ylang scent, but this one is a little too much ylang-centered, too monodimensional and in the end a little unsastifying, especially for the price.

Marie76
Marie76

This is the darkest ylang ylang you could possibly dream of. It has a smokey, almost medicinal quality to it. It's intoxicating, addictive, but not heavy or difficult to wear. Great perfume.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Perris Monte Carlo Ylang Ylang Nosy Be fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Perris Monte Carlo Ylang Ylang Nosy Be, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ylang Ylang Nosy Be by Perris Monte Carlo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ylang Ylang Nosy Be by Perris Monte Carlo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Guerlain Shalimar Serge Lutens Chergui Bond No 9 Chinatown Tom Ford Sahara Noir Chanel Bois des Iles Aramis Perfume Calligraphy Rose By Kilian Back to Black Amouage Sunshine Tom Ford Black Orchid Xerjoff Lira Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Histoires de Parfums Ambre 114 Annick Goutal Songes Parfums de Marly Herod Tom Ford Velvet Orchid Frederic Malle Carnal Flower L`Occitane en Provence Eau des Baux