Designers » N-Q » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

18 For Men Perry Ellis for men
dislike

marine
18 For Men Perry Ellis for men Pictures

18 For Men by Perry Ellis is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. 18 For Men was launched in 2006. The fragrance features spicy notes, lemon, citruses, sea water, bergamot, geranium, jasmine, sandalwood and birch.

Spicy Notes Lemon Citruses Sea water Bergamot Geranium Jasmine Sandalwood Birch

Le Male
Calvin

18 For Men Fragrance Reviews

Ferdinand66
Ferdinand66

I bought this quite inexpensive for a 50ml bottle since I needed something to wear after a workout at the gym, and I don't really want to use any of the other frags that I have. It smells very similar to Calvin by Calvin Klein, one of the very first fragrances that I had ever used back in the 80's when I was a budding young dude. It has a soapy scent to it and it's crisp and clean. Initial spray is quite strong with bergamot/lemon/citruses predominating with the saltiness of the sea water. If you take a wiff too quickly it's quite astringent to your nasal cavity..(LOL)

It's a very long lasting scent on my skin, 8hrs+ and even longer on fabric. During the dry-down about and hour or so the sandalwood and birch with the spices start to come out but the citrus scent never fades at all. All the notes tend to smoothen out and blend quite well.

This is great for casual and sports wear and as I had earlier pointed out smells like Calvin but Calvin had the musk, cinnamon and chamomile to give it a much more smoother and gentle pallete.

So if you want something sporty that you can throw in your gym-bag, inexpensive, long lasting and way better than deoderant body spray, don't hesitate to try this one out!

I give this an 8 outta 10 just for versatility alone. :)

-And OBTW, IMO it has no similarities to Le Male by JPG..Goodness I had that a couple of times and Le Male is in a totally different level. Totally different scent altogether.

kingoffighters68701
kingoffighters68701

This has no similiarity to JPG Le Male at all....you cant even mistake it for the same thing...

What does smell similar to Le Male is Perry Ellis 360 Black, and White as well....but definitely not this.

galihkoro
galihkoro

this is long lasting perfume, very great perfume for great price

AMEERABBARA
AMEERABBARA

if u liked just mix chrom azzaro with some d&g classic this very good fragrance

hugosb
hugosb

even though this is not a bad fragance, i couldn't find any similarity to JPG Le Male which appears above in the 'this perfume reminds me of' topic, it's a fresh fragance, and the price is good, i bought a little tester based on the "similarity" to JPG Le Male but, it has nothing like it, the longevity isn't bad, about 5 hours with just 3 sprays, it's good but is not what i was looking for

kenney77
kenney77

Woooooow awesome fragrance love the opening very fresh and spicy in the opening bought it for a good price I'm glad I bought it my new favorite

18 For Men by Perry Ellis 3.85 out of 5 based on 29 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Perry Ellis 18 For Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Perry Ellis 18 For Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 18 For Men by Perry Ellis. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 18 For Men by Perry Ellis represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guy Laroche Drakkar Noir Paco Rabanne Black XS Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l`Homme Chanel Allure Pour Homme Lalique Encre Noire Guerlain Guerlain Homme Prada Infusion d`Homme Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Salvatore Ferragamo Salvatore Ferragamo pour Homme Calvin Klein Eternity Lacoste Essential Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane Versace Versace Man Eau Fraiche Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Men Alfred Dunhill Desire Blue Burberry London for Men Carolina Herrera 212 Men Givenchy Pi Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme