Designers » N-Q » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

18 Intense Perry Ellis for men
dislike

marine
18 Intense Perry Ellis for men Pictures

18 Intense by Perry Ellis is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. The fragrance features bergamot, melon, sea notes, watermelon, aldehydes, lavender, rosemary, ambergris, white musk and white cedar extract.

Bergamot Melon Sea Notes Watermelon Aldehydes Lavender Rosemary Ambergris White Musk White Cedar Extract

18 Intense Fragrance Reviews

soned
soned

Being a big fan of L'eau d'issey, since it came out, I saw a Boise version on duty free and bought it (incredible wood made bottle, white cap). Now, my regular bottle still had some juice left, and was from like 6 years ago. I compared both, and the wood bottle juice is less intense than my old juice and not at long lasting. Maybe is the wooden bottle, or maybe all of them are like that now, after some reformulation.....watered down basically.

18 intense is 90% exactly like that juice of Boise. It is a little more pungent at the top, but after a few minutes, the florals come out, and they are basically the same. Base...the same woody feel. My girlfriend loves L'eau on me, and she always tells me, they smell exactly the same to her.

Conclusion, if you really like L'eau, and accept a more pungent top (a few minutes, that is all), then go for this one, you can get a whole set, including a 3.4, a travel mini, deodorant and shower gel....for $25 to $30 easily. Approved.

scentedkub
scentedkub

This is first day wearing 18 Intense, and I like it for the most part. It's a hot, extra humid day here, and it's perfoming nicely. Looks like it may finally peter out around 8 hours or so, which is nice. The first spray is a bitter citrus on me, like I was chewing on a bit of the pith maybe. It then starts turning into a floral, clean scent that reminds me of Nautica Voyage, but much more tolerable. I can see this as being unisex, it's not so floral that it would be considered super feminine, but no heavy, strong woods or spices that would lean towards masculine. A nice everyday warm weather scent. I'd like it more for 15.00 or less, but at 19.99 bought with a gift card I won't complain too loudly...lol

optoergo
optoergo

light & easy scent

d04m022011
d04m022011

Hello, Cireal, totally agree with you, it really looks like L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme, the difference is that in my country: Brazil, does not come cheap. Disappointed.

unquote
unquote

Too bland and synthetic. Impersonal, feels like a machine - if that makes sense

areidmeade
areidmeade

Just got this in the mail today, first spray i thought: Wait a second i know this" then it hit me, L'eau d'issey, not as strong however. not going to bore you with crazy details, average everything, 7.5 out of 10 from me, just because its so simplistically easy on the nose.

Would i buy it again- No. I'd rather save up and buy L'eau D'issey

is it good for the price- Yes, but very unoriginal and not just because of L'eau D'issey

EDIT: Scratch that, Just smelled L'eau D'Issey again for the first time since last summer, and i must say it Smells worse than this, so they both suck.

Cireal
Cireal

This smells very similar to Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme. Floral and crisp would be the best way to describe the way it smells. Longevity is alright with projection being just as average. I would say that this is a good alternative to Issey Miyake for less than half the price.

18 Intense by Perry Ellis 3.29 out of 5 based on 14 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Perry Ellis 18 Intense fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Perry Ellis 18 Intense, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 18 Intense by Perry Ellis. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 18 Intense by Perry Ellis represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Azzaro Azzaro pour Homme Davidoff Cool Water Azzaro Chrome Azzaro Chrome Sport Paco Rabanne Paco Rabanne Animale Animale Animale for Men Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Gucci Gucci pour Homme Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Paco Rabanne Black XS Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Him Guerlain Guerlain Homme Ferrari Ferrari passion Unlimited Azzaro Azzaro Pour Homme Night Time Azzaro Azzaro Pour Homme L'Eau Ted Lapidus Lapidus Pour Homme Azzaro Visit For Men Calvin Klein CK One Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Ferrari Ferrari Black