Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

18 Sensual Perry Ellis for women

18 Sensual Perry Ellis for women
dislike

18 Sensual Perry Ellis for women Pictures

18 Sensual by Perry Ellis is a Floral fragrance for women. The fragrance features bergamot, mandarin orange, pear, white rose, fruity notes, lily-of-the-valley, jasmine, vanilla bean, woody notes, freesia and white musk.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Pear White Rose Fruity Notes Lily-of-the-Valley Jasmine vanilla bean Woody Notes Freesia White Musk

J'Adore Extrait de Parfum

18 Sensual Fragrance Reviews

odie
odie

Wow, "Perry Elis Sensual is definitely one of the heavy hitters in terms of sillage. That tempered, slightly spicy sweet green goes down to the last drop. There is an observable citrus accord which wends its way into that bright green and the fruits meld it all together to make it the awesome scent it is.

"Sensual 18" is not for girls! The rose note is missing to me though and I really appreciate rose accords. Sis bought this one for her birthday, so I am taking a spritz to write this review. Not my signature but a worthy buy for your fragrance arsenal. Something in it (probably the brightness) reminds me of "Bora Bora" or yes..."J'adore" Another well composed scent from P.E.

greti1307
greti1307

J'adore all over

nikelady
nikelady

i just got this as a gift, cant wait to try it out

gparedes143
gparedes143

got it for my birthday and instanly fell in love i asked "you remind me of???" j'adore !! i got home compared them both are so yummy! :)

florencia
florencia

this, smells exactly j`adore.... not for girls... smells nice

putri
putri

i hate it. first it was good enough, then it turns bad mixed with my body chemistry :(

18 Sensual by Perry Ellis 3.06 out of 5 based on 18 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Perry Ellis 18 Sensual fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Perry Ellis 18 Sensual, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 18 Sensual by Perry Ellis. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 18 Sensual by Perry Ellis represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Parfum Christian Dior J`adore Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women Estée Lauder Pleasures Michael Kors Michael L`Occitane en Provence Fleurs de Brignoles (Plum Blossom) Givenchy Un Air d'Escapade Estée Lauder Pleasures Eau Fraiche Chloe See by Chloe Eau Fraiche S.T. Dupont Passenger for Women Cartier Baiser Vole Eau de Toilette Hermes Jour d`Hermes Absolu Cacharel Catch...Me Burberry The Beat Mont Blanc Legend Pour Femme Christian Dior Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Forever and Ever Swarovski Aura Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Chloe Chloe Roses De Chloe Calvin Klein Eternity Moment