Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

360° Perry Ellis for women

360° Perry Ellis for women
dislike

This floral fragrance was presented in 1992, designed by Sophia Grojsman. Top notes are: melon, mandarin, osmanthus and blue rose. Middle notes introduce lemon green notes of lily-of-the-valley, lotus and sage into the composition, the base adding up with warm sandalwood, powdery vanilla, vetiver, amber and sensuous musk.

Lily Melon Osmanthus Rose Tangerine

Lavender Water Lily Sage Lily-of-the-Valley

Sandalwood Amber Musk Vanilla Vetiver

360° Fragrance Reviews

llburris
llburris

I used to wear this and loved the strong aroma that seemed to envelope me and all the compliments I would get when I wore it. Now, as my chemistry must have changed, I just smell pure masculinity. Not a bad thing if you are a man mind you ;o) but it's a shame I have to remove this one from my collection.

Maenad1
Maenad1

Very dated, very 90s, but still smells good. It starts with a pungent, almost off-putting burst of melon and rubber bands, but quickly segues to a lily-of-the-valley, China Rain-ish heart -- very clean, sharply floral, yet watery and aqueous. It stays there for a long time until it finally dries down as sweet, musky sandalwood soap. The overall effect is that of fruity shampoo. Very high-pitched, like a more aquatic/fruity version of the original Jessica McClintock fragrance that every 20-year-old seemed to be wearing in the early 90s. Not for everybody, but if this works on your skin, you will smell fresh, clean and sweet in a way that will garner multiple compliments and cause strangers to ask what you're wearing. As a bonus, it has strong sillage and great staying power. As of this writing, the fragrance is dirt cheap and easy to find.

jake.shouse

I love this scent I will always wear it.!

heather62
heather62

Many years ago, an older gentleman at work was trying to nicely encourage me to wear something other than Ciara, which he found too loud. So he gave me a bottle of Perry Ellis 360 for my birthday. I've never been without it since. That was about 20 years ago. This is my go to fragrance. I never get tired of it. It's really lovely for any time of year.

This fragrance lasts a very long time on me. It will be hours later and I'll all of a sudden catch a whiff of it and it's so so so nice.

When I come home from work and walk back into my bedroom, I can always smell it.

I do love this. Sometimes I get into the habit of using other smells and then I remember how much I enjoy wearing this.

If you are looking for something that is light, lasting, and doesn't break the bank, this is a good option.

Update: I put this on at 6:30 am today with no touch ups. I came home from work at 7pm. I walked outside to say hi to my husband and he immediately said, "you smell so good!". This is shocking for a number of reasons - 1) he has allergies and can normally NOT smell me after I just sprayed and 2) I had this on for over 12 hours. I asked him if it was a nice smell and he said, yes, very -

NELY2014
NELY2014

amo este perfume, es fresco delicioso !!!! y dura todo el dia !!!

denissearias
denissearias

Floral, sweet, with tones of citric fragrance, I love it ! It's clean and fresh, perfect for everyday use.

Rosamelia
Rosamelia

In my teens everybody had a bottle of this! The smell is nice and unmistakeable, suitable for day or night. Sometimes it became something akin to wearing the same type of dress as everybody else issue. LOL

alysinboogeyland
alysinboogeyland

I have heard other women say how much they enjoy this parfum. To me it smells just like that old cheap pink soap that was used (I have no idea if it still is) in McDonalds bathrooms. "How very odd," I thought, when I first dabbed some on the inside of my elbow and took a whiff. I didn't believe my own nose, so I waited about 20 minutes and smelled it again. Horrible. Same harsh, cheap, sickening smell. Needless to say I scrubbed my arm well.
However, just because it doesn't work with my body chemistry doesn't necessarily mean it won't smell lovely on someone else. It never hurts to give it a try. It may work for you in that "where have you been all my life?!" sort of way. Who knows.....

CLeeK
CLeeK

This reminds me so much of someone I loved very much in the mid-nineties..his mother wore it. She and I were close, and she would let me use it whenever I visited them. The notes smelled different on each of us, but overall still smelled clean. I think that was the only way her son could stand me wearing his mom's perfume, lol ;) although he professed he did like it on both of us for different reasons. On my skin, I get a soapy and shampooish scent- fresh and clean, with a hint of white flowers.

Jernê Knowles
Jernê Knowles

Ai meu nariz! Ó céus, que perfume é este quem tem uma saída tão agressiva e intensa?! Ele é 360º de Perry Ellis elaborado em 1992 pela dona Sophia Grojsman. Confesso que ao senti-lo na pele logo tive a sensação de ter borrifado o poderoso Sun Moon Stars de Karl Lagerfeld, que também foi elaborado por Sophia Grojsman, só que dois anos após o lançamento do 360º. A saída dele para minhas narinas é extremamente idêntica a do Sun Moon Stars, aquele acavalamento de muitas Rosas recém-colhidas temperadas por suco de Frutas cítricas, além de muito agressivo é absurdamente lindo para minhas narinas. Seu coração é a coisa mais floral do planeta dos viventes, com muitas flores vivas e todas juntas ao mesmo tempo, e em específico o Lírio-do-Vale que dá a fragrância um toque de banho puro numa fonte de águas vivas rodeada de Lavandas. Com exceção do Cedro, 360º não tem sua base idêntica ao Sun Moon Stars, mas não deixa de apresentar uma base firme, carregada pelo poder duradouro e sedutor do Almíscar, com gotas de Âmbar aquecido e leves toques de Sândalo, e uma sutil Baunilha para equilibrar e dar a continuação da sensação de limpeza que a fragrância propõe a partir de seu coração. É uma fragrância altamente potente e de uma durabilidade impressionante, isto aqui não fixa, mas sim gruda, e com precisão; é recomendável experimentá-la antes de adquiri-la, por conta de sua evolução estrondosa e nada atípica. Aos que não suportam bombas florais aviso que passem por cima e sequer experimentem-no, porque de fato ele dá uma volta de 360º no corpo ao ser borrifado mostrando a que veio.

Créditos a minha Amiga cheirosa, @Ci *

jake.shouse

This is a wonderful fresh scent I just love it I find it is better for summer it does hold long on your clothes but in the winter it doesn't hold at all so this is one of my all time favorite summer scents! I'm not fond of cheaper perfumes but this I love!

SCBohemian
SCBohemian

Perry Ellis 360 is the quintessential summer fragrance. It reminds me of clean laundry juxtaposed against a salty, ocean breeze. When I initially sprayed it, 360 smelled like melon-infused hairspray on my skin. Later, lily of the valley notes are evident, as well as hint of musk. A light, delicate gem; not sweet or cloying.

thesassywasabi
thesassywasabi

I remember buying this as soon as I saved up enough from my allowance back in college because I loved smelling it on my cousin when I was a kid. It's one of the best perfumes I've ever owned. To me it smells very gentle and soft. Never offensive in any way.It's a refreshing break from all the fruity-floral scents coming out today. Very laid back, lady-like and sophisticated.

blackw0lfx
blackw0lfx

i get a really watery floral. i think a mermaid in cool waters. a nice light spring or summer fragrance. i get melon, lily, and musk. i dont remember if this was popular, but i dont remember it so it isnt dated to me.

almarie
almarie

I wore this back in '92-'93 when I was 12 and 13 years old. It was my mom's but she always let me borrow it and I just loved it. I will try to get one off eBay if I see it for nostalgic reasons.

bren400
bren400

No offense to anyone but back in the 90's, I remember that I always inhaled through my mouth and exhaled through my nose every time someone would wear this. Lol Couldn't bare the smell.

skygrl62*
skygrl62*

I love this perfume and I wore it for a few years. I got many compliments on it. One guy said I smelled like the Hamptons. It even stayed smelling wonderful on my jackets and clothes long after I ran out. Its a fresh, beachy smell. Great for summer.

sunnyfla
sunnyfla

My friend has this and it smells wonderful on her.On me--let's just say Honey Boo Boos family would think it was bad road kill.Just doesn't work at all with my chemistry.Gave it to my friend and still smells delish on her..

freddinos
freddinos

I decided to try 360 purely because of the nose that created it, Sophia Grojsman. It is a nice, fresh floral aquatic perfume, with an intense melon-lily of the valley-musk combination. Very feminine and sunny. Its opening is a tad sharp, and reminds me a bit of 'Laura' by Laura Biagiotti. I do not find it to be a perfect match with my body chemistry, and have occasionally used it as a room spray very successfully:) Overall a 'quite like' not 'love' for me. But my admiration for Sophia Grosjman remains huge nonetheless;)

violetrose
violetrose

This an amazing fresh floral melon perfume. I noticed most people who thought it smells like a cat's pee goes for a sweet tooth-achingly, cupcake scent.

CoolBreezes
CoolBreezes

Wonderfully long lasting and rich for an EDT. The melon is not a strong as in D'Orsay's Tilluel, and the flowers have more presence. It's not sweet, but it is fresh, floral, and dewy. It feels like spring, and I'll wear it this summer.
Yet another lovely fragrance from Sophia Grojsman.

Ingrids
Ingrids

Absolutely agree with smoothsophera, is totally disrespectful to call this classic pretty fragance "urine" or "pee cat", when it's sweet melon the most prominent note in here, mixed with an exquisite flower bouquet. Sorry for those who couldn´t enjoy this because of the migranes, headache or the odd body chemistry/tastes, but they shouldn´t say things that discourage those who want to give it a try.

adry-81
adry-81

Everytime I used this perfume everybody ask me what am I wearing!! It's very special and strong smell... But I just love strong and spicy scents. It's nice to wear it in a summer/winter night...on a flirty moment... And just a few drops for the morning.. Intense but lovely!!!

Quaylou
Quaylou

I remember smelling this on a co-worker and it smelled amazing. I bought a bottle and thought that I got a bad one, because it is just as some are saying on here it had a urine smell. I threw it away.

smoothshoperator

It is very rude to say that this perfume smells like pee. I mean, if it did, do you really think all of these people would enjoy wearing it?! Apparently there are many people who think this smells great, because it has been in production since the 90's and still selling. Look up the reviews for this, and you will see that it got great reviews everywhere. I agree with the other reviewer who said maybe it is just your body chemistry or something. A lot of people love this and wear it and to classify it as "cat pee" is without class and offensive to all those who love to wear this lovely scent. There are a lot of fragrances that just don't smell good, too chemical, too strong, etc, depending on the person's chemistry and/or tastes. This perfume is wonderful on the right person and I have got more compliments on this than any other high end perfume I have ever bought. If you don't like it then maybe it is more polite to just say that it doesn't suit your taste or something rather than to say it smells like urine, which is ridiculous. To others who want a nice spring/summer/anytime scent that is FRESH FRUITY FLORAL and CLEAN, this may work for you. It did for me, and I will always love it.

Nat205
Nat205

This is my signature scent. I love love love it, since I first smelled it in 1994. I get so many compliments when I wear it. It must just work well with my chemistry. It works for me any season, any occasion.

Those who don't like it, or say it smells like " cat's pee" (lol) it must just be a chemistry thing. I have found so many scents that I just love on a test strip, but can't wear them. Don't knock it, just because it's not right for you!

jake.shouse

This is my 2nd review and i love this perfume it does not smell like cleaner or cat PEE that is nonsense and the staying power is good i spray like 6 sprays and i can smell it on my shirt for a week and after it has been washed also but one thing i do hate is the stupid plastic sprayer it being plastic seems for one cheap and it doesnt spray out that much so got too keep spraying and on and on but i founda tip if you don't like the sprayer take the sprayer off look at the bottom of it and find a better sprayer that is the same size and switch it once i did that i put a metal one too replace the crappy plastic sprayer and now the perfume looks more highend and sprays out alot more... just a tip lol But all said this is clean and very very very Fruity i usually will not wear fruity but i am in love with 360 it is beautiful! I give it a 10 for sure if you like clean and fruity and unique this is for you and the ones who smell cat piss well that is their loss and bug spray omg how harsh this smells good omg some people need too becareful how too word things different it shows TRASHY ppl are all around us... Sad but true!

darcy2

Interesting that some people think this smells like cat pee. I used to do volunteer work at a pet shelter two nights a week, scooping litter boxes, feeding and petting the cats and showing them to prospective adoptive families. I worked with a lovely girl who wore Perry Ellis 360, and a lot of it. I thought it smelled very nice, but if I was around her too closely my sinuses gave me problems and I started getting a headache. However, I did have the unique (although not necessarily pleasant) experience of smelling these two things side by side, and I didn't pick up any urine scent from this perfume. On this particular person, Perry Ellis 360 was projecting melon in a major way. It was like a wall of fragrance. I rather like a melon note very much, but found Elizabeth Taylor's Diamonds and Sapphires and Issey Miyake's L'eau de Issey more to my taste.

pfcs

I bought this on sale sealed in a gift set without trying it. I just didn't like it at all. Kept it around for a while and finally threw it away. That was a first.

snbianchi
snbianchi

La primera vez que lo compré fue en New York ni bien había salido, en 1992. Han pasado más de 21 años y sigue teniendo vigencia. Cada vez que termino un frasco lo repongo. Hasta ahora no he visto ninguna fragancia que se le parezca. Es único, me encanta!!!

The first time I bought it was in New York in 1992. It has been over 21 years in the market and is still relevant. I have not seen any fragrance that resembles it. It is unique, I love it!

muahfactor
muahfactor

Just recenty got this and I love it. Ithas aunique smell. Smells like passion fruit that I am sure most people does not even know.

Very unique and i am so happy that I have got the 100mil bottom and I am sure it will last for a long time.

Dara813
Dara813

I came across the perfume when trying to find a replacement for the discontinued Gucci Envy. A saleswoman in a perfume store I won't mention tried to sell me on it. Wow, was she wrong! This smells nothing like Gucci Envy but rather like pee ( I know but it truly does), seaweed, grass, and wet leaves. Absolutely awful! Needless to say, I walked out of this particular store since the saleswoman clearly had no idea what Gucci Envy was. Yuck!!

mew.kitty
mew.kitty

Oh wow! This one is right up there with my much hated Blue Grass, only it's a lot worse. I'm not exaggerating when I say I that I nearly threw up at the smell of Perry Ellis 360. I completely agree with those who said it smells like a dirty bathroom. I definitely get the smell of urine, and whatever that note is, it's dominant and making me nauseous. I can't stand the smell any longer, and I'm not waiting around to give it a chance to improve. I'm going to scrub this off right now, and I won't be trying it again. Absolutely disgusting!

caca102
caca102

This is an interesting one. I guess you have to have the right chemistry to like it. While others smell pee, I smell an extremely chemical "marine", "salty" note; which I suppose is not that far from pee. I let it sat on my wrist for 10 minutes to make sure it was not just the initial blast that can be overwhelming-- but nope, it's all chemical marine and nothing else. Even more amazing is that after washing my wrist twice with soap I can still smell it, so the longevity is definitely 10/10. Absolutely try before you buy.

mja518
mja518

Smells like a watered down version of Sand & Sable; also reminds me of Mariah Carey Forever - gave me an instant headache.

AdrianaCatLover

I know this sounds harshe, but i tried it on again,and paid closer attentio; it smells like stale urine. blech

iamjennyrobyn
iamjennyrobyn

I have enjoyed wearing this sexy mysterious scent. It reminds me of salon fresh hair :) But it's worth it! Maybe i'll get another bottle :)

lovelierrr13
lovelierrr13

stays a very long time on me. everybody notices i smells great when i wear it. by far my favorite. will buy and buy and buy forever.

AdrianaCatLover

Very "juicy" smelling, for lack of a better word. Sweet, yet not cloying.Instantly lifts my mood. Delicious juicy, fruity "greenish" scent. I definitely smell the melon and lavender in this frag. Lovely, pleasant. A favorite of mine.

libbyanne
libbyanne

Beautiful clean fresh scent, reminds me of the kind of shampoo smell you always wanted them to make into a perfume. Tada they did...360
Dated but unique.
Very similar to Avon's Free 02

may591975
may591975

one of my classic favorite..... for some people don't like it..

iflipcess0527
iflipcess0527

I bought it because it smelled good to my friend, and when I sprayed it on me, it smells like a pee or something like a bug spray. Definitely not for me.

stardust808
stardust808

not sure why, but this smells like rest stop ladies room on me...and not a clean one! too much like the air freshener they use...i wasn't expecting that effect at all lol

Trinidella
Trinidella

This is a must-have for any serious perfume collector.
Classic and feminine.

pfcs

I bought this on sale very cheaply when a store was going out of business. Just never liked it.

rosembloom
rosembloom

I find myself reaching for this fresh fragrance that turns warmer and more opulent approaching the drydown. I used to like it very moderately, but as the weather grows warmer, this smells like strong lilac on me! Everyone smells lilac ..how strange. I find it rather simple, elegant and feminine in an understated way: very natural. Yet, it makes me feel confident and sexy. Shall repurchase! (it was 20$can for 100 ml. (3.4oz).

ann.sundwall
ann.sundwall

Sage...it turns this from a lovely soft floral to a headache. I must be overly sensitive to it, since it is overwhelming to me here. It makes PE 360 smell musty and stale, almost mildewy. How odd.

heatherine
heatherine

I adore green/citrusy frags and this did not disappoint. It is really, really, juicy and green. Drydown brings a hint of amber & musk. Sillage could be better, so it's a good work scent. I really like this, it's a scent that I don't have to think twice about wearing...if I'm in a rush, I'll just grab this because it will always please me. I'll be keeping my eye out at Marshalls and TJ Maxx for another bargain bottle; this is a fragrance I will keep coming back to.

NYCTiffany
NYCTiffany

wah.. this smells so bad on me!! i dont smell water or flowers! it gave me a instant headache! all i smell is musk and chemicals smh. on me it smells Like Wet moldy wood...=( I bought it because of the reviews on here, but i guess it just does not work with my body chemistry AT ALL.. i sprayed it on me twice just to make sure.. with that said im giving it away ASAP lol. I wanted it to work but it does not. also it smells NOTHING like D&G light blue

mondaniaux
mondaniaux

This is my favorite since 1996 when I was still working in Manila. I haven't found anything that smells like it. It's a bit heady on the first spray but the dry down is fresh and sweet at the same time. I love wearing it here in France, it's unknown here, it has become my signature scent, I feel so special when I wear it!

larali

My husband went crazy over this one, in a good way. He loves sandalwood.

It mellows out a lot after it goes on the skin. Turns beautiful (less sharp, but stays crisp and clean). Longevity is great.

PávelHenry
PávelHenry

The staying power is amazing, out of this world *u*

oliveyou

This hands down is the best fragrance on me. I am constantly on the hunt for it in Marshall's and TJ Maxx. I also get the most compliments when I wear this fragrance. It must be perfect for my body chemistry. It smells clean and fresh on me....love it.

bobo1
bobo1

It smells like hair spray but I also smell violets (flowers not leaves) and roses. So to avoid the HS note I apply it under my knees or on my ankles to keep it away from my nose. There is a distinguishable apricot note due to the osmanthus. I wouldn't call it fresh nor green. More of a soft floral-fruity. It has a kind of oiliness to it. That and the hair spray I get from her other perfume - Sexual.

hanjari
hanjari

I used this perfume when I was in high school.Smelling this perfume always fly me back to those moments and memories therefore I don't think I want to use this perfume again. But for me it always a lovely smell with so much memories in it.

nananessa
nananessa

Wow! This is an awesome fragrance, with a unique blend of scents, that is just delightful for florals, bold & warmed with notes that make me think maybe it is more of an Oriental floral than anything aquatic. For me there is such a clean, crisp, green to some white florals that is just delicious. I can see how this is a signature fragrance for many & a total turn-off for others. With such a skillful kaleidoscope of scents & blends as it goes through it's stages, it is a complex blend of in-your-face sweet florals, just the right touch of citrus to give it a sweet-tart effect in the initial blast. It's almost like an aldehyde blast or chyrpe for me, in the beginning. The osmanthus is lovely, sweet, blends with the melon & florals so well. Ummmm, sandalwood, musk...just look at the lovely warmth that gives a long-lasting sweetness to all the fresh, greenishness of this lovely blend.

Once the top notes have settled down from giving that knockout punch (Amariage? Chantilly?), it enters a lovely soft rose with the white florals, the rose giving it a powdery quality. I think it is the powdery rose that some really find offensive maybe thinking it has a plastic quality to it. I have had nothing from it that made me think plastic whatsoever.

For me, this is such an incredible winner! I LOVE the clean, crispness of the green with the white florals, a perfect blend of the base notes, IMO! It is very potent, initially comes on very strong, then transitions to such a lovely, clean fresh powdery floral...and for this price, for me it is almost too good to be true!!! Wow! Love, Love & more Love!!!

Edit: I meant to add to this one that I am rather sooooooooooooooo TIRED of seeing phallic shaped bottles, not-so-subtle emblematic, phallic magazine ads (particularly from Marc Jacobs), etc., as this really came into vogue in the 80s. I mean, come on you male designers! Give us all a break that love beautiful, tastefully designed bottles & ads. Anything else is just an implication of something degrading & devaluing to we women. And can't those designers come up with something more creative, interesting & tasteful than a phallic bottle? A BIG DESIGN DISAPPOINTMENT!!!

Lushylori
Lushylori

Just bought some of this finally for a great price.
I remember when I was a young teen I would read my Glamour & Cosmo mags and Covet this one because of the Ads but it was too expensive at the time.
I'm starting to really realize that you can't trust Paper samples at all...They don't give the true scent at all or barely ever.
I think this is very Unique compared to all my other Fragrances and I do like it for occasional use.
At first it smells similar to ABC laundry detergent but then it drys down to an almost nutty scent on my skin even though I dont see any nuts listed in the notes on here.
IMO its a complex scent and I like that about this and even though its not the kind of scent I normally prefer,I appreciate the complexity of it and it makes me want to keep smelling it.
I mostly think its fun to get all the fragrances that I coveted when I was younger :)
I remember when this perfume was sold for almost $100.00 but yesterday I bought a large bottle for only $17.99 :)

I test this every few years and each time I do, I think I must have tried a bad bottle. But no, it's just how this smells. This smells harsh and chemically, and I'm always reminded of the smell of burning rubber tires. It must be that nail polish remover note thats mentioned here. Coming through the toxic fumes, I can detect some of the water lily and melon. What a shame these lovely notes have been run over by burning rubber.

MademoiselleMimi
MademoiselleMimi

This is ok. Not mind-blowing, but not bad. I get the cheap/nail-polish thing a lot of reviewers are talking about here, once it dries down. Not so lovely, but I don't know... I wouldn't run screaming from this one, either.

junior halston
junior halston

Sophia_Grojsman had a thing in the 90's of using nail polish remover in her fragrance creations starting with Calvin Klein's Eternity. You can see this trend carried on in 360 Perry Ellis it has a note that is sharp and chemical nail polish remover. I find this to be very dated by today's standards.

Lolalemon
Lolalemon

This perfume at first blast seems fake and harsh (like ES white linen) , but it quickly becomes an amazingly clean, calm, sophisticated scent- that makes me one feel freshly laundered and pressed. I don't know why, but when I smell this perfume I feel like I should put on a crisp clean white polo shirt and short white tennis skirt and go drink Pimms cups at the country club. ( I don't play tennis)
(ES White linen on the other hand continues on its harsh, sharp and irritating path). I do think this scent is a bit out of date - like davidoffs cool water- but it really has merit. It's unique. It's not your everday run of the mill flowerbomb.

galina27
galina27

I had this perfume in 1995. For me it is unique, soft powdery, and modern. Very long lasting. Good for office / working. Love it

Mary24
Mary24

Este perfume es divino, perdurable y sexy, es maravilloso, me encanta, nunca pasara de moda!

This perfume is divine, durable and sexy, it's wonderful, I love, never go out of style!

trisarahtops013
trisarahtops013

My grandmother gave me this perfume last year for Christmas, but I've never been a fan of it.
I really prefer fruity, sweet scents, and to me this is more floral/powdery/spicy.
I've kept it around, to give it a try, but I'm still not really liking it.

tuntun787
tuntun787

I used this perfume through all my highschool years. It is very long lasting and people really compliment you. However, I used it so much that I really would not buy it again.

WitchyWoman727
WitchyWoman727

the dry down on this perfume is to die for. strong at first but after a little while its delicious.

smellynich
smellynich

im smelling this on other people and i say what is that smell it smells so calmingly good and I feel secured when i smell this(i have to have it) but i dont know what it is, even i have smelled a ton of perfumes..and one day walking to the mall i saw a decant booth at the corner and yes lucky me we have decant stores in our country..they have thise testubes used for refilling the decant bottles ang the remaining scent on the testube is left for customers to smell/test
so i picked this testube in front of the original bottle and said oh im gonna smell this even if it looked like its going to be a grandma smell and i was surprised omg this is it, what ive been looking for like forever and i bought a 10ml decant for like 5bucks im just so happy right now..and staying power is incredible

the scent starts icky but wait 20min and it settles to a soft floral with soft freshness and a bit of plasticgel smell thats how i would describe it i really cant tell what is that plasticgel i smell
but i love that plasticsmell it is what makes it unique..this is a chiffon longsleve with jeans smell very relaxed laidback, I cant believe someone would dislike it..if you do there is something wrong with you, you need to be checked..

it smells a little bit like a fresh banana

oliveyou

This is a signature scent for me in the warmer weather. I receive the most compliments when wearing this from both sexes, and I can buy it at a very inexpensive price at many stores. Very clean smelling and not overpowering.

darcy2

I love the way this smells, but I get migraines. This and Fendi (original) are the only frags that ever triggered one.

naominose
naominose

I'm also one for whom this fragrance triggers migraines. Luckily, I don't care for it. On me, it smells sharp and aseptic like cat spray and window cleaner? There is the *barest* hint of sweet lime, lavender, and lily or rose. The sharpness is so pungent and lasting, though, those barely have a shot at getting through. It gives me ants in the pants: as if I'm hyperactive but have nowhere to direct my energy. I guess you'd like it if you were active, spunky and full off... piss and vinegar.

tuoksu
tuoksu

In my 20's I had a friend who always smelled so wonderful and fresh, then I saw this in her room and bought it. I loved it, but my boyfriend at the time didn't like it. I could definitely detect the musk in the drydown.

SandraV
SandraV

I can't add much more than to say to me this smells like a fancy version of B&BW's Cotton Blossom with a touch of sage-on me at least.Very fresh and perfect for summer:)

wind83
wind83

got a sample 1.5 ml.my first smell perry ellis.
great perfume, long lasting. for young or teen lady.

better than perry ellis 18.
i gave it 7/10

madhatter1
madhatter1

Have it, another one of my sandalwood favs! Clean and memorable. Wearable for any occasion!

KeyCi Fresh
KeyCi Fresh

This is my signature fragrance, I have more than 13 years wearing it and I like it.. a lot of bottles being bought by me... People always ask me what perfume I'm wearing when I apply 360°. :)

mkmpoon
mkmpoon

PE 360 is a great perfume. The green and warm note, namely,lily-of-the-valley and musk,have a long lasting effect. I would place them in the same category as Paris and White Linen.

Savasana
Savasana

I wore this when I was a kid... 360° is one of my first fragrance loves. It used to make me feel wonderful, ethereal and light. Well, it still does. Over the years I've gotten into niche fragrances, and yet I've always been tempted to pick up another bottle of this. Finally I did and guess what?! It's still as incredible as I remember it... 360° is such a wonderful summer scent.

aniston
aniston

If you want to smell clean, wear PE 360! Boy! Staying power of this is really amazing! Be it on skin or clothes! I think of all my perfumes, this one's got the best staying power!

stacyrenee
stacyrenee

First off, this perfume has some staying power! I applied it last night, washed off after some time, and can still smell it on my wrist this afternoon! The fragrance itself is okay, there is something nice about it, but I dont enjoy the melon/lilac combination. Two terribly dense smells that do not go well together. If you subtract those and add a crisp juicy apple, some other dually sweet/tart note, or something creamy/spicy it would be a winner.

Tiktak
Tiktak

To me this smells like an angel would smell. Like wearing a veil of scent. Sometimes, I just wear the lotion and I still get compliments. It is a fabulous value too because you just need a small amount and it will last all day.

Frangipani76
Frangipani76

A classic beauty, the five words that I can say about this one are:
Elegant
Classic
Ethereal
Unoffensive
Feminine

This will be my darling after Tresor

Aaaah Sophia! Your creations never fail to entice and amaze me...360 is no different. What this woman does with floral notes is nothing short of olfactive alchemy!!

A tumpet blast of white florals unfurl on the first spray...creamy lilies, honeyed osmanthus and sensual blue rose. The fruits in the top (sweet melon and bright tangerine) never occlude the flowers only add to their depth *sniffs wrist again* Mmmm!! As the heart notes swirl up about the nostrils, they add to the floralcy and depth of the scent. Lady Lotus is holding court, along with the sheer green of Miss Muguet. The sage and lavender keep it smooth and down to earth; warm and clean, yet brisk. This perfume may have come out nearly two decades ago, but it is still stunning! For all the flowers scattered about, this is amazingly clean and well-balanced. It comes out of the bottle WOW!! and settles to Wow. Flowers fade and fruits fizzle; Ms. Grojsman knows this and used some of the most overused basenotes to bolster these beauties. (Just click on sandal, amber, vanilla, musk and vetiver if you don't believe me) The drydown is truly enchanting to me: warmly green, musky/woody and just oriental enough to charm without being incensey or resiny. Truly a magical scent (to me at least!) for the price that is asked...

Sillage: great then very good
Longevity: excellent
Overall: 4/5

C'mon, it's a Grojsman!! I have NEVER smelled one of her children and not closed my eyes and rode a wave of perfumed wonder. This reminds me a bit of Neblina (without all the orchids) and though 360 is great, she is less "thick" and tropical than her sister from YR. Where Neblina is: "You Tarzan, Me Jane!", 360 is: "Hello, Sir...What a pleasure to meet you. Shall we sit and talk a bit?". Very ladylike and oh so "polished"...but there is something divine and shining (and a bit wild) under the surface...

;)

smoothshoperator

I love PE 360. It is my signature scent. I have worn so many different perfumes and have never ever received as many compliments as with this one! I have literally had people follow me in stores to ask what it is. Never saw a perfume do that before. Children have told me I smell like clean clothes (I guess that is a compliment coming from them!) My husband says he loves to smell my shirts because they smell like "ME", and he always says I smell like Sunshine! Mind you, he does not notice perfumes nor does he know the names of perfumes, but he always notices MY smell and seems to love it. I was swimming in the pool one day with my mom and she was like "Oh my gosh, you smell SO good!" When I give people hugs they always tell me I smell good. It should definitely not be judged by the initial spray, which is rather sharp and fruity but rather about 30 minutes afterward. It dries down to a very beautiful smelling soft and happy floral and musk that lingers nicely on your clothes even days later. This is like a fresh clean scent but still sexy and feminine too. I swear to you that I have often wondered if there is something special like pheremones in here, because people just LOVE it. Maybe it's the lavender, vanilla, and lily of the valley combo...I really can't put my finger on it. This is very underrated. It is a pure smelling, good girl perfume, fresh and breezy.

darcy1
darcy1

I am a perfume maniac, and I also get migraines. This perfume is the only one that I know of that will reliably trigger one. The strange thing is, I really like the way it smells! But I used to work with a girl who wore it as her signature scent; and one of us had to go. I felt terrible about it, but one whiff of 360 and BAM. Massive headache.

larali

Wow, green. I bought a teeny-tiny little bottle at Wal-Mart for 6 bucks, and when I realized how strong this stuff is, I didn't feel cheated. I smell green, and strong lily of the valley. Sandalwood in the drydown. It does smell clean and fresh, very springtimey, and would work well at the office. It is different than what I normally wear, but if I had an office job I might consider buying a larger bottle.

glamrose
glamrose

Perry Ellis 360 is the only perfume that you can soak in sweat and still retains its freshness. It's great for active people. Caution: Never wear this in an air-conditioned room or place. The colder the room or place, the stronger the headache or migraine it will cause.

I am surprised by the negative reviews. I always thought 360 was a very bright and unique floral-fruity perfume. I love, love, love the melon in the top notes. This fragrance is fresh like an aquatic fragrance, but it's not an aquatic at all. It's a great casual, every day sort of perfume. Great for women of any age.

guest_LeeLee
guest_LeeLee

I have worn this for exams and interviews since college. Almost like a luck charm. There is something about it that clears my head and makes me feel very focused and confident. It is fresh and crisp, like I have emerged from a dewy field.

Veroronnieronron
Veroronnieronron

I find it ordinary and unpleasant. My sister doesnt like it either and we have a completely different taste in perfume. If youre not going to bother to create an original perfume, it should at the very least smell decent, otherwise what are you playing at?

soniamcalear
soniamcalear

To my nose this was acrid and nasty! I could not find one note that agreed with my taste and appeal in the least. I hated this so much that I gave the bottle away! this is 180 degree's different from the new Perry Ellis which is absolutely wonderful! I don't understand how such opposite poles of perfume exist with one designer.

karlee79
karlee79

used to wear this in my 20's , loved it so much i wore it out though. Very different from any other perfume out there.

guest_alexanna7
guest_alexanna7

Love it !in my top floral fruity!along with byblos.water melon note verry distinct!summer confy easy happy scent.

Kimmy2009
Kimmy2009

This basically gets a tie for me with Gucci Rush for one of the best perfumes of all time. However, I have not re-purchased this perfume due to its soaring price. I saw it on sale this Christmas for $16 and really regretted not buying it though. Wore it on a date and as soon as I entered the car my bf was blown away. It really gets a lot of compliments and seems to be really well loved. Bought it as a gift for a friend this Christmas before I saw the sale for nearly $30.

AngelaGanttCarp
AngelaGanttCarp

Good for all ages. Cannot be judged by it's initial smell. I get tons of compliments. Also, I am VERY sensitive to fragrance and this one is fine. The best part is when you smell your clothes in the laundry or in your closet, you say to yourself DANG! I smelled that good! It's clean, simple and great for daily wear.

mochashel96@gmail
mochashel96@gmail

it has that clean fresh smell.i wore it for a while but it got to be boring. i will be honest. i have worn a lot of perfume and most of them much more expensive than 360,but i received the most compliment wearing this perfume

SMELLMEME
SMELLMEME

All i can say is that this perfume... GIVES ME A SERIOUS MIGRAINE HEADACHE!

Sassy1
Sassy1

This one's tough. The top is sharp green and metallic, with a touch of hairspray.

If you can hold your breath long enough, this mellows into a nice fresh floral. I'm amazed marigold isn't a note as that's exactly what it smells like to me, with the pungeant sting associated with that flower.

It lasts a long time and seems to have medium sillage...I dont get complaints that it's too "loud" when I wear it but I can smell it all day.

If you like the fresh smell of marigold's, this one's for you!

lovelierrr
lovelierrr

i love the scent!! it doesn't bore me any bit..just like what the rest said..it's unique and original..got one given to me by my boyfriend's mom!! lovin' it!

liquidiridium
liquidiridium

This smells like roses on me.

janerry_corpuz
janerry_corpuz

This perfume is originally the signiture scent of my mother. It smells good on her. She hides it on her closet so i don't have a chance to try it on myself. I remember vividly as a child that this is exactly the scent of my hello kitty stationery. So my mother gifted this to me when i turned 18. I sprayed it on me, at first it was good. But when I go out it started to smell awful on me, smells like a matured lady. My classmate noticed my scent but i mistakenly thought it was for a bad reason, and so i was thinking that she didnt like my scent. 1 year later, i was surprised because she's already wearing the perry ellis!
I sprayed it on me again, i'm beginning to appreciate it once again. Its very feminine, laid-back and simple. Perfect for those who are not loud and doesn't want attention.

bartenderbabe
bartenderbabe

This was my signature fragrance for 2 years. It is certainly not a generic fragrance, it has it's own style. Once I was in an elevator with a man and he asked me what I was wearing when I had this on. He liked it so much he said he was going to buy a bottle for his wife. So obviously men like it too.

kenberlyc
kenberlyc

I like it! It is different than most of the perfumes that I wear. To me I get the fruit scents, then it mellows to a soft floral with a hint of....musk? Just smells really clean, almost like clean linens,I really like the clean smell. Refreshing.This is my first day of wearing but I sprayed it on this morning and it is time for bed and the scent is still there. Not overpowering, just light and sweet and clean. Nice!

Aquatic floral, just like everything else in the world these days. Fruit and musk and a faint nasty 'body' scent. Boring and ultimately forgettable. That said, it could work as an office scent or poolside scent without offending anyone.

azuriiita
azuriiita

I used to like it when received it like a present... On my skin its soft, after a while... attractive and radiant.

Was a decent flowery fragrance some time... until it becomes boring, uninteresting and a bit sharp... I don't know what happens...

Right now, Im not want to get it again.

Leesee
Leesee

Rather than taking its wearer 360 degrees, this is one of those "bait and switch" scents. The floral opening, accented by soft fruity notes, gives the impression of a well-bred lady who can hold her own in a crowd without demanding center stage. When you suddenly find yourself stumbling in the sidelines you realize it is too late -- the mask is off, the lady has a megaphone, and she is saying the same thing, over and over again: "SMELL me!"

kim white
kim white

This has been one of my favorites since 1997.

Malegria
Malegria

A beautiful lily of the valley!Since I tested it, I decided I want it for a lily of the valley scent in my collection.It`s one of my favorite flowers and I was wondering will I ever find the fragrance where it will be shown in all it`s beauty.In This one you can smell the flower, the leaves, the moist warm garden soil, the breeze from the rose hedge.Osmanthus and lily create a warm aura around this modest little flower, and instead of being cold and haughty, it becomes feminine and soft.Love it!!!

carito
carito

I love this brand so much...the only one that i don´t like is the blue ..and it is just in my skin..in a friend it works very nice..i want to buy this one!

scranford
scranford

This is the best perfume that I have ever worn, and I've worn alot!
I get more complements over this fragarance than any other. It smelled so good that I even had my someone ask me if it had pheromones in it!

360° by Perry Ellis 3.21 out of 5 based on 325 ratings and 109 user reviews

Perry Ellis 360 Perfume by Perry Ellis, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Perry Ellis 360 Perfume by Perry Ellis, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
PERRY ELLIS 360 for WOMEN by Perry Ellis EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
PERRY ELLIS 360 for WOMEN by Perry Ellis EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
Perry Ellis 360 Perfume by Perry Ellis, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester for Women
Perry Ellis 360 Perfume by Perry Ellis - 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Perry Ellis 360 Perfume by Perry Ellis - 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Perry Ellis 360 Purple Perfume by Perry Ellis, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Tester for Women
Gift Set 3.4oz
Perry Ellis 360 Gift Set by Perry Ellis Gift Set for Women Includes 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray 3 oz Shower Gel 3 oz Body Lotion .25 oz Mini EDT Spray
Gift Set 3.4oz
Perry Ellis 360 Perfume by Perry Ellis - -- Gift Set - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray 3 oz Shower Gel 3 oz Body Lotion .25 oz Mini EDT Spray
Perry Ellis 360 Pink Perfume by Perry Ellis, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Perry Ellis 360 Black Perfume by Perry Ellis, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Perry Ellis 360 Purple Perfume by Perry Ellis, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
PERRY ELLIS 360 PINK for WOMEN by Perry Ellis EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Perry Ellis 360 Purple Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Perry Ellis 360 Purple Eau De Parfum Spray 100ml 3.4oz
Perry Ellis 360 Eau De Toilette Spray 200ml 6.7oz
Perry Ellis 360 Eau De Toilette Spray 200ml 6.7oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Perry Ellis 360° fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Perry Ellis 360°, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 360° by Perry Ellis. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 360° by Perry Ellis represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.