Designers » N-Q » Oriental Spicy « Groups

360° Black for Men Perry Ellis for men

360° Black for Men Perry Ellis for men
dislike

tobacco

360° Black for Men by Perry Ellis is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for men. 360° Black for Men was launched in 2006. The fragrance features amber, nutmeg, ginger, cardamom, tobacco, basil, tamarind and suede.

Amber Nutmeg Ginger Cardamom Tobacco Basil Tamarind Suede

360° Black for Men Fragrance Reviews

NorthStar444
NorthStar444

This use to be one of my favourites.

It makes me want to put on a top hat and a monocle,
and sit by a fire place and swirl a glass of brandy.

But now it just reminds me of a stomach flu i had back in winter, and the smell of it makes me want to vomit haha

Used to love this stuff.

neilvizuett
neilvizuett

I didn´t like it!! A waste of money!! I mean, it´s not a super horrible scent, but gives me a headache and it´s in general unlikable for me. A blind buy I shouldn´t have done.

RobbieX
RobbieX

A sweet and spicy fragrance. The tobacco note is noticeably there but it's not strong. Later on a woody note and nutmeg comes through and it gets less sweet.

For me, 360° Black is like a mixture of CK One Shock, Bogart CityTower and Jacomo Aura but not as nice as any of them. The silage is not too bad. 360° Black is an OK ish oriental evening fragrance. I won't, however, replace this when it's finished because I find this one a bit nondescript.

It's a 4/10 for me. Disappointed with this Perry.

jamdavmiller
jamdavmiller

This can be compared with John Vartatos Vintage and Burberry London. I actually like this more than either of those. Althought they are both very nice. You can't go wrong with either one. However, I really enjoy the openning of 360 black. The ginger with the suede is really fabulous. Then the tobacco comes out and remains in the base. It is subtle and surprising. A personal favorite.

Today I put on D&G The One for men, which is very similar to PE360Black. I still prefer PE360Black, which has a much better openning and suede. There is not suede in D&G The One, but there is grapefruit and some other spicy notes.

It is also interesting that D&G The One was released in 2008 while PE360Black was released in 2006. It is often said that PE is copying other popular fragrances, but that is not the case here.

east17
east17

To me this is predominantly sweet. That's not to say that it's overwhelmingly sweet or overwhelming at all. 360 Black has been a work staple of mine these past few cold months. I cannot believe all the soft sillage votes. This stuff did not stop projecting for me until hour 8, and in the first 2 hours, I'd rate it heavy, then 2-6, moderate, then 6-8, soft. I feel like it would have stayed with me even longer had I not rolled up my sleeves and effectively rubbed my wrists all over my desk moving the mouse around.

360 Black is underrated for what it offers. Surely not as popular (i.e. well-known/well-advertised) or complex maybe as, say, YSL La Nuit, but to me it has that same deep, dark sensual sweetness that you'd wear La Nuit for. And with above average projection, moderate/heavy sillage, and high longevity...all priced around $30 on amazon for the WHOLE GIFT SET...makes 360 Black one of the most underrated fragrances I've ever come across.

shamus1
shamus1

I usually hate so-called "Black" fragrances because they're too sweet, but this one is actually really good!

Tobacco is definitely the dominant note. I'd either call it a dark pipe tobacco, or dark cigar tobacco on top of coumarin and amber. The fragrance doesn't smell black, but more dark brown, due to the tobacco accord. It's nice and spicy, and only slightly sweet, never heavy or cloying.

Unlike the other Perry Ellis 360 fragrances, I don't believe Black is trying to imitate another more well known fragrance. It seems to be its own animal.

MY RATING: 8/10

Charlesie
Charlesie

This is a great value fragrance. It's very loud, and it lasts a long time. I don't get that much of a tobacco note from it, but I do smell vanilla and sandalwood, along with the nutmeg, amber, musk, and ginger.

If you're looking for a warm, spicy fragrance that's easy on the wallet, take a look at this one, for sure.

spartan
spartan

This is A very unique fragrance, nothing in my collection smells even remotely close to this. My first impression was that I did not care for it, however after it settles down, WOW!! I wore it for 4 days straight and thats rare for me. A must buy, truly A unique scent. The tamarind makes this a hit or miss for some, I for one love it. Projection is average, it will get noticed. Longevity is excellent on my skin, for the inexpensive cost I highly recommend it. Would make A good signature scent for some.

omerpervaiz
omerpervaiz

There is a sourness of tamarind which ruins the whole perfume otherwise it is an everyday fruity musk fragrance. it is hard to notice tobacco notes in it at least on my skin. If we minus the sour notes then it may be comparable to CH men. Projection is weak, Longevity is fair. Unfortunately, but it is the worst in my collection, the sourness in it makes me Yuck!!!
I think there are better choices available in the same price range.
I give it 4 out of 10.

yilmazg
yilmazg

An oriental night-out or special date cologne that is sweet and spicy. I do not think that this is similar to 360 white. 360 white is a floral but this is more on the gourmand side with a darker vibe. The notes are quite interesting and the result is a nice oriental-gourmand. Funny I do not get the ginger in this. The drydown is soft and inviting with cardomom dominating it. Tamarind is pleasant. Good evening cologne. I would prefer this to La nuit l'homme by YSL. Like all Perry Ellis fragrances this is a gem for the money you pay.

Sillage: 6/10

jclaxton78
jclaxton78

Cold weather, romantic or evening cologne with a spicy-sweet character. Also has that "tinge" to it that gives it a unique edge. This is the tamarind note, which I love and others are drawn to it also.

thatsmr2usir
thatsmr2usir

I tried this frag & was not impressed, nor was I dissapointed. This dark frag has a bit of sweetness to it. While it last a long time for a cheap scent, its not offensive in any way. I would get this only because its a cheap buy & smells decent. It is nothing to email your friends about. I will go neutral.

minister smellgood
minister smellgood

perry has the QUICKEST reproduction line in frgrances.its seems like there is a new one to choose from every 6months.this is ok

360° Black for Men by Perry Ellis 3.76 out of 5 based on 58 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Perry Ellis 360° Black for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Perry Ellis 360° Black for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 360° Black for Men by Perry Ellis. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 360° Black for Men by Perry Ellis represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.