Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

360° Black for Women Perry Ellis for women

360° Black for Women Perry Ellis for women
dislike

360° Black for Women by Perry Ellis is a Floral fragrance for women. 360° Black for Women was launched in 2006. The fragrance features apple, sea notes, peach blossom, mimosa, violet, pink rose, freesia, amber, white musk, tahitian vanilla and sandalwood.

Apple Sea Notes Peach Blossom Mimosa Violet Pink Rose Freesia Amber White Musk Tahitian Vanilla Sandalwood

Encre Noire Pour Elle

360° Black for Women Fragrance Reviews

gifost244
gifost244

I just bought this perfume for like 18$
I thought it was for men, but I wrong.
I thought the perfume smell like powdery and so rose.

larali
larali

A little like licorice, mixed with sea notes. Soft, yet not shy. Strange and not for just anyone. Myself, I do like it and I would wear it on a day when I was dressed to impress and my goal was to intimidate.

Update: This has quickly become a favorite. Blends with my personal skin chemistry well and turns soapy clean in an instant. I can hardly smell it on myself but others can. If your skin works well with strong florals I'd encourage you to try this.

may591975
may591975

i would agree with others ... so mysterious

Amarilis60

Perry Ellis 360 Black Perfume by Perry Ellis, An eclectic blend of intoxicating fragrances, perry ellis 360 black was launched in 2006 is a fine floral fragrance. Springy and fresh top notes of the choicest frozen apple, ozone, white peach blossom and mimosa slowly reveal the dainty floral core. The sweet, dewy accords of delicate violet, pink parisian rose and white freesia encompass the heart filling it with a delicate, flowery bloom. Dark, warm base notes of sheer amber, clean musk, tahitian vanilla and exotic egyptian sandalwood elevates the sensual, alluring appeal of this charming fragrance

Year Introduced: 1993
Scent Type: Floral
Top Notes: Melon, tangerine, osmanthus, lily, cool blue rose
Heart Notes: Lily of the valley, lavender, water lily, sage
Base Notes: Sandalwood, vanilla, vetiver, amber, musk

frcknr
frcknr

I fell in love with this fragrance, from the super elegant bottle to the staying power its got. It was my first perfume. I wore it when i was about sixteen and felt like a femme fatale. Love the darkness and power in it.

MademoiselleMimi
MademoiselleMimi

Completely floral. I get roses, but there are definitely other flower notes in there... synthetic, chemical, headache-inducing flowers! I don't actually mind the scent that much... it's almost nice... but I did get a headache right away after smelling it and I just think if you're going to go straight floral, you should just get some natural essential oils and steer clear of all these nasty chemicals.

vetiver
vetiver

I just get dark wonderful roses , i want to buy it again. It is creamy, rich, but the main note fron the begining to the drydown is rose, dewy, strong scented rose. Very romantic and elegant.

guest_Lia
guest_Lia

Yea I also bought one. Now I'm kinda sorry I did. It smells strange. I wanna sell it...

moonflower143
moonflower143

when i passed by this fragrance, i instantly liked the black colored round box and the bottle..i thought this would be a very nice, dark, mysterious fragrace..so i bought it instantly without smelling it..this turned out to be too flowery with a mix of sourness to it,its the sourness that makes my skin smells stale.:-(,only means one thing, it didnt match with my body chemistry..was wondering what made it sour..though im still keeping it for collection..and theres also one good thing with this perfume, it last long.:-)

360° Black for Women by Perry Ellis 3.76 out of 5 based on 21 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Perry Ellis 360° Black for Women fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Perry Ellis 360° Black for Women, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 360° Black for Women by Perry Ellis. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 360° Black for Women by Perry Ellis represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.