Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

360° Blue Perry Ellis for women

360° Blue Perry Ellis for women
dislike

360° Blue by Perry Ellis is a Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are peony, mandarin orange, cassia and violet leaf; middle notes are freesia, mimosa, lily-of-the-valley, rose and narcissus; base notes are amber, patchouli, musk and vanilla.

Peony Mandarin Orange Cassia Violet Leaf

Freesia Mimosa Lily-of-the-Valley Rose Narcissus

Amber Patchouli Musk Vanilla

360° Blue Fragrance Reviews

barbie_18
barbie_18

I love this, it's a musky floral perfume. Smells expensive too... don't be fooled by the price

Mooncatt
Mooncatt

I got a nice price on an unboxed, cap less bottle. It' s pleasant, fruity and rosy. I agree, one spray is adequate, and it's easy to wear everyday.
When it warms up a bit, the cassia comes into play, and smells really good.

WitchyWoman727
WitchyWoman727

a little goes a long way, smells great but dont over spray yourself. perry ellis perfumes are very strong. definitely a mature/sexy scent which i love.

StarMagix
StarMagix

Update:
I am loving the scent of this perfume more and more every time I wear it! There is something unique about the mixture that is very addicting to me.
I find this perfume to be a light, pleasing scent. It is not offensive in any way. I actually wish it was stronger and lasted longer, but it is what it is. A lovely, quiet, unassuming fragrance. If Perry E. were to pump this scent up a few notches, it would be a great seller. For now, it is a wonderful pick me up scent when I step out of the shower, or come in from the hot outside. The blue bottle is nice, but nothing to brag about compared to some of the other very beautiful designed bottles. Ever notice...most perfume designer's stick to one style bottle, or another with their scents for the longest time and seem to really run the design of their bottles into the ground even! I prefer variety on my vanity shelves. JMO

smoothshoperator
smoothshoperator

I happen to be a fan of the regular 360 for women as it being my signature fragrance for years now. I found this for 14 dollars for a huge 3.4 oz bottle today and wanted to try it out. It really is actually pretty nice. It opens with Mandarian orange and peony as the main notes for my nose. It is still not as good as the original 360 on me, but it makes a nice summer scent. It is kind of fruity, floral, musky. My mom said it reminded her of the beach on me. I would think this would be good to wear on a hot summer night date or something. It is pretty light. It does not smell similar to 360 original in my opinion. It is quite different from anything I have smelled recently and would not imagine that too many people are wearing this given the low number of reviews. It is worth a try if you are looking for something different for summer/spring.

mister_chaz
mister_chaz

hm..not bad in general: i get peony, musk and some other flowery blend. I don't find it very similar to the original 360, but maybe it's just my perception, since i kinda forgot what that one was like)
This is not a trendy scent, but very lady-like: somehow it makes me think of my mum, though, she never had this perfume.
I don't think it would suit everybody, but may work very well for some. I can wear it at some occasions but not everyday.
For the price it sells it is a good perfume, with good lasting power.
I also like the deep blue colour of the bottle)))

wooley
wooley

I did. At first it really smell good, but after that...too musky for me..

360° Blue by Perry Ellis 3.64 out of 5 based on 15 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Perry Ellis 360° Blue fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Perry Ellis 360° Blue, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 360° Blue by Perry Ellis. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 360° Blue by Perry Ellis represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Juicy Couture Peace, Love and Juicy Couture Estée Lauder Youth-Dew Katy Perry Meow Flirt! Flowerific Revlon Fire & Ice Britney Spears Curious Britney Spears Lolita Lempicka Fleur Defendue Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Katy Perry Purr So...? So…? Kiss me Celine Dion Celine Dion Lolita Lempicka Midnight Couture Black Eau de Minuit Bath and Body Works Country Chic Ted Lapidus Lapidus Pour Homme Paris Hilton Tease Jessica Simpson Fancy Houbigant Quelques Fleurs l`Original Elizabeth Arden Arden Beauty Jennifer Aniston Lolavie Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au The Rouge