Designers » N-Q » Woody Aromatic « Groups

360° Blue for Men Perry Ellis for men

360° Blue for Men Perry Ellis for men
dislike

herbal

360° Blue for Men by Perry Ellis is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. 360° Blue for Men was launched in 1996. Top notes are cypress, bergamot and lemon; middle notes are rosemary, lavender, tarragon, balsam fir and geranium; base notes are sandalwood, patchouli, oakmoss and vetiver.

Cypress Bergamot Lemon

Rosemary Lavender Tarragon Balsam Fir Geranium

Sandalwood Patchouli Oakmoss Vetiver

360° Blue for Men Fragrance Reviews

zinski19901
zinski19901

This isn't that bad. It actually is a good cheap smelling cologne. It lasts a while too but not a long time. Most of all, it's a nice woody scent which I generally like most

RemingtonSteele
RemingtonSteele

Generally boring overall, Opening is very similair to Drakkar Noir, which is better.

shamus1
shamus1

Am I the only guy in the world that loves this fragrance? Reading the reviews, that seems to be true.

I think this is an incredible fragrance, even if it's not all that original. Blue is definitely similar to Drakkar Noir, but more transparent, with more lavender and evergreen notes, a much greener scent, and without the leather of DN. It's still very powerful, even if it is not as dense as DN.

I think it gets overlooked due to everyone assuming it's nothing more than a Drakkar clone. I prefer to look at it as a Drakkar-inspired fragrance, with its own fine qualities.

Definitely one to try out for powerhouse and Drakkar fans.

MY RATING: 9/10

tjoalis
tjoalis

Girl opinion:
When I started my relationship with my boyfriend I remember that he used this perfume and boy I can't forget that smell. I can always identify it very easily if someone is wearing it and I just get exited all over again.
I love this fragrance so much.
Definitely recommend it :)

dutchschwag
dutchschwag

Cypress and lavender heavy opening that gives just a hint of citrus in a very understated and brief appearance before being completely blown over by the overpowering and cloying lavender and tarragon in the middle notes. From about the two minute point on, this is nothing more than a linear lavender bomb that shows no class, balance or sophistication and unfortunately for the wearer, has monster longevity and projection that can only be saved by washing it away. The base notes are soft and undercut by the simple lack of balance, as the lavender never relents to allow anything else space to breathe.
This one is the only true dud in the Perry Ellis 360 line, with Red, White, Black, the Original and Reserve all inviting and enjoyable affairs. Some have mentioned this being a Drakkar Noir clone. It does certainly have many of the notes but is so poorly blended that my nose can´t get beyond the synthetic and cloying lavender note. In my view, this is one of the worst fragrances on the market for men and is one to be reckoned with as far as headache inducing and overpowering and is not for the faint of heart. The synthetics completely dominate from the 2nd minute onwards and never relent. This is simply unsatisfactory and will hopefully be discontinued in the near future.

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

360 Blue for men . . . yikes.

It's actually a good scent. It holds onto the woody fougere profile lightly, with a pleasant pine, lavandin, and woods construct. My only problem: it's a blatant Drakkar Noir knock-off. Figures - 360 White was a Le Male clone, and this one is delving even further into the back-catalog of masculine fragrance.

varondandy
varondandy

great after a shower,when you do not want to use your finer fragrances. ciao!

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

The dry down is almost Imperial Leather. It's quite nice, but the reputation Imperial
leather exposed to me as I grew up was "old man" so I dont feel I can wear this due to the high similarity.
It starts with a fresher variety of citrus-mint. This is the kind of fragrance I find inspiring to change, I could use the whole scent, only replacing the citruses with some melon and pomegranate? Or Strawberry and mint? That might be a bit odd or weird but whatevz, I'm in a mixing mood.
I stole my dad's 20ml to give it a go, trying to not feel like I'm wearing Imperial Leather.
AAAAAH MY GOD! Back in the shower! No thanks. It smells exactly like a cheapy aftershave lotions from the supermarket and it's just as potent and gross.
I'm just waiting for the water to heat up so I can jump back in the shower.

minister smellgood
minister smellgood

perry has some great frags,this isnt one of them,He comes out with his fragrances too fast 1st of all.You cant open up one youve purchased before the next time you go to the store,he has another one on the shelves.

ausamamira
ausamamira

A colleague of mine wears 360 Blue everyday..its his signature scent.... i find it average interms of the smell.... very masculine ... the lavendar is loud that gives this a good sillage. however the dry down is so cheap!!! its like many cheap fragrances you find in drug stores. longivity is great.... all in all, 6/10 will be fair for thisfragrance....

360° Blue for Men by Perry Ellis 3.18 out of 5 based on 35 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Perry Ellis 360° Blue for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Perry Ellis 360° Blue for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 360° Blue for Men by Perry Ellis. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 360° Blue for Men by Perry Ellis represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.