Designers » N-Q » Floral « Groups

360° Red Perry Ellis for women

360° Red Perry Ellis for women
dislike

360° Red by Perry Ellis is a Floral fragrance for women. 360° Red was launched in 2003. Top notes are cyclamen, plum and orange leaf; middle notes are mimosa, orange blossom, jasmine and orchid; base notes are amber and musk.

Cyclamen Plum Orange Leaf

Mimosa Orange Blossom Jasmine Orchid

Amber Musk

Clinique Happy

360° Red Fragrance Reviews

Ayina
Ayina

Love this perfume. It last more than 8 hours in my body. It is good for people who live in tropical area. Do not spray too much, and enjoy your day. I've got under $25 for 100 ml

Very nice and modern. On my skin I can smell mostly Musk, Mimose and Amber. A nice every-day-scent.

Trevlig och modern doft. På mig kan jag urskilja mest Musk, Mimosa och Amber. Trevlig varje-dag-doft.

Bella Amapola
Bella Amapola

This is the only Perri Ellis perfume I like, actually I like it very much. Too bad I was told at the store that it is discontinued :(

ellachamp
ellachamp

it smells exactly like Clinique Happy. I love it! lasting power is great too.

dreamqueen
dreamqueen

very sexy fragrance, smells alot like Happy by Clinique

ecofreak2001
ecofreak2001

I love this...for me is very fresh and feminine. At first, is very citrusy...then it dries into a musky, flowery, velvety scent that stays with you for a long while. It's a casual scent for me, but I like strong scents.

Frangipani76
Frangipani76

I like this one better than the original. It's fresh and flowery, especially in the heart notes. It has the perfect amount of spice vibe. And a soft-ambery-musky touch in the dry down makes it perfect for a lady in the thirties.

nina13
nina13

I love this. It's fresh. Perfect for someone who lives in tropical climate like I do. LOL.

preciousgemcrystal
preciousgemcrystal

I bought this originally because I loved the way it smelled in the bottle. When I put it on, I HATED it. I felt like a little old lady, the scent was too over powering and not at all what I go for. I used what I could of this to hold me over, but as soon as I ran across some extra cash, I bought another brand and quickly dumped this in the trash. I hate wasting things, but this one didn't even reach half a bottle when I decided I couldn't handle wearing it anymore.

Now, I know that many of you wrinkle your noses when you see Perry Ellis before any perfume's name (especially the 360 lines). Sure, they are mainstream (and everywhere) and synthetic...BUT this is one that really deserves a sniff!

It opens with a nice juicy plum note surrounded by lovely greens and a fair amount of cyclamen (persian violet) resulting in a slightly dusty fruity-floral wrapped in bittersweet greens. How lovely! The heart is subtly floral with some bright jasmine and powdery orange blossoms (and I would swear some muguet; though none is listed!). Orchids add an exotic whisper and mimosa seems to smooth it all over with a fuzzy sunlit warmth. How very nice! The drydown is rather simplistic, with a slight nod to the orientals; as it nestles to the skin and remains warm and musky, though not animalic or overly cloying. The breath of the flowers cling to the skin and a rich trail follows whomever wears this...what is not to like?

NB: This is not "RED" like Hugo Deep Red is, or even Burberry Brit Red is (and nowhere near GBH Red!) but if it had to be assigned a color: I would say it is more like a Tuscan Red (vermillion meets salmon) or else an ochre-ish orange, myself! Late summery, almost autumnal...with some green around the edges!!

Sillage: above average
Longevity: impressive
Overall: 3.5/5

Everyone laughs at PE scents...but let me tell you something: just because something litters the shelves of Discount Stores...does not mean it is not nice!! I've been seeing many Gucci, PRADA and Burberry scents more and more there...and sometimes even an occasional Guerlain!! 'Nuff said?

;)

prettyliscious
prettyliscious

reminds me of Clinique Happy... very playful scent but sadly doensn't last long with me ;(

imo this is not floral at all. this is a dry, not sweet at all perfume. this is dry spice and whiskey-like. i actually kind of like these kind of perfumes occasionally when i want something different or when i want a more serious perfume. this one is good, but avon's 60's mod is actually better.

6 out of 10 for me.

Arabelle
Arabelle

I regretted making this purchase. Attracted to the tall red bottle and the bargain price, I bought the 4-piece gift set. It was too strong at the outset. It mellowed a little after a while, but it still smelled cheap and repulsive.

arimegahot
arimegahot

ES FUERTISIMA!! LA TUVE POR QUE ME PARECIA ELEGANTE PERO ME LLEGO ABURRIR, ESO SI DURA MUCHISIMO, LA TUVE 2 AÑOS Y LA USABA PARA SALIR DE NOCHE, MUY SEGUIDO, PERO NUNCA SE ACABO, QUEDO A LA MITAD Y MI MAMÁ ME LA ROBO POR QUE A ELLA LE GUTA MUCHO. LA RECOMIENDO PARA MUJERES DESPUES DE LOS 40 AÑOS

zecheiroso

Heart *
Base *
Final score *

Sweet mother of God...

The good
The quality isn't really bad and it can project and last pretty well.

The bad
I can't enjoy this floral, it's the epitome of everything I don't like on women scents.

The ugly
I walked around in public with a partial wearing of this one and people actually moved away from me.

The first 1 star perfume I've found, I wouldn't even spray my toilet with it.
Does anyone know what's its inspiration (Perry Ellis makes knockoffs of sorts).

secretcrush
secretcrush

This one is very very strong at 1st... Nice when it settled down but nothing special, a definite pass 4 me...

carito
carito

It is so charming..always make me feel energized ...it is sexy..people always ask the name of this one when i wear it it smell like spices and italian oranges or something like that i am not good describing perfume because i am not a very experimented person..but i hope they never discontinue my parfum..i just love it

360° Red by Perry Ellis 3.39 out of 5 based on 61 ratings and 17 user reviews

360 Red
Perry Ellis 360 Red Perfume by Perry Ellis, 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
Gift Set 3.4oz
Perry Ellis 360 Red Eau de Parfum Spray for Women, 3.4 fl oz
Perry Ellis 360 Red Eau de Parfum Spray for Women, 3.4 fl oz
Eau De Toilette
Perry Ellis 360 Red Eau de Toilette, 3.4 fl oz
Perry Ellis 360 Red Eau de Toilette, 3.4 fl oz
Perry Ellis 360 Red Perfume by Perry Ellis, 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray for Women
PERRY ELLIS 360 RED for WOMEN by Perry Ellis EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Perry Ellis 360 Red Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml 1.7oz
Gift Set
Perry Ellis 360 Red Gift Set for Women, 1 set
Perry Ellis 360 Red Gift Set for Women, 1 set

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Perry Ellis 360° Red fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Perry Ellis 360° Red, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 360° Red by Perry Ellis. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 360° Red by Perry Ellis represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.