Designers » N-Q » Oriental Spicy « Groups

360° Red for Men Perry Ellis for men

360° Red for Men Perry Ellis for men
dislike

cinnamon

360° Red for Men by Perry Ellis is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for men. 360° Red for Men was launched in 2003. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Louis Grauby. Top notes are orange, nutmeg, lime, mandarin orange, bergamot, cloves and cinnamon; middle notes are lavender and coriander; base notes are patchouli, vetiver, sandalwood, musk, red cedar and oakmoss.

Orange Nutmeg Lime Mandarin Orange Bergamot Cloves Cinnamon

Lavender Coriander

Patchouli Vetiver Sandalwood Musk Red Cedar Oakmoss

Acqua di Gio
Just Me for Man

360° Red for Men Fragrance Reviews

reboulenorellana
reboulenorellana

Que buen perfume, cítrico, fresco y picante. Para mi gusto mejor que ADG, es mucho mas barato que ADG y sin perder calidad en la mezcla. Es ese tipo de perfume que te hace sentir feliz de llevarlo puesto. Esta dentro de la categoría de compra segura o compra a ciegas.

beibinis
beibinis

As a ADG fan I bought a bottle of this because of recommendations. Consumed almost 70% of my 100ml bottle and here are my thoughts.
Yes, there are some similarity to acqua di gio.
But 360 red comes to my nose more citrusy/ spicy, as adg is more watery/fruity.

To be honest this scent does not satisfy me. Sometimes it reminds me of lemon scent cleaning products, for me there is lack of quality,just very flat on my skin. Also it is not aquatic enough, as I get a lot citrus from it. I use it just casual - to the shop or while hanging around at home.

Another thing is performance. Here in Cyprus it is very humid, so actually after 1,5-2hrs I can barely smell it.

Compliments. None. Probably because of the weak performance.

Design. Not my cup of tea as well. Some people mentioned that it looks like dildo. Sprayer is also crappy, sprays very little juice. Needs like 8 sprays.

Price point. Good.
I would recommend it as a blind buy.perhaps it will work for you. But definitely not for me. Will not buy another bottle.
Verdict.
Imo ADG is still far superior fragrance (atleast scentwise).This one gets 5,5/10.

mastergrim8
mastergrim8

This is an INexpensive version of ADG. Initially they may smell different but after the first 30 minutes, this smells identical to ADQ with a stronger hint of cinnamon.

This is a good bang for your buck cologne. It smells great at a great price. A very good option for the hotter days of the year.

It starts off with a strong cinnamon (in your face) but calms down after 5 minutes. The citrus, nutmeg and cinnamon really compliment each other well. I actually prefer this over ADQ because of the cinnamon that gives it some flare.

The longevity is around 6 hours for me. This projects moderately well.

seachase
seachase

Allow me to chime in and agree that this cologne is indeed similar to Acqua Di Gio, but, the wonderful trace of cinnamon, the superior longevity, and the fantastic price of 360 Red makes me prefer this over AdG.
You absolutely can not go wrong with this wonderful fragrance for a spring and summer cologne.
Trust me, if you wear this cologne for several weeks and then wear AdG again, the AdG actually smells kind of dull and boring compared to this.
Kudos to Perry Ellis.

scorpiosheep
scorpiosheep

I have just come out of hospital and one of the male nurses was wearing this. At least I think it is this as he says he gets it from New York, and all he said was it's Red for Men. There are two "Red for Men" in the data base but looking at the notes I think it's this one, and he also said he prefers citrus. Well, on his skin it was delicious, not overpowering at all but he left a trail and it was breezy, citrusy and warm. If all men smelled like this I would be very happy!

biscoff
biscoff

It really resembles Acqua di Gio (and that's why I bought it), but as some other people mentioned here, there is something synthetic in its composition that causes me a headache.
What a pity!

camposg
camposg

Its true this bottle is ADG but a little spicey. This juice is amazing. I read here in reviews it smells the same for 1/3 of the price and Im just dumbfounded as to the similarity. No one will be able to tell the difference. It's just so hard to pay those armani prices yea they're quality bottles but to expensive. Do not hesitate to purchase this you will not regret

riffjim4069
riffjim4069

Let me see...I've tried AdG several times...it's okay, but it never impressed me to the point shelling-out $60+ for a bottle of this fragrance. Anyway, for $20 360 Red is a solid buy: very similar to AdG (a touch spicier, but a little more synthetic smelling).

I like this fragrance and see myself wearing it casually during the hot weather. However, I don't love it and doesn't stick around more than 4-5 hours or project really well. Still...$20 for a AdG experience with moderate longevity and projection is fine with me. I like it! Of course, my comments will be almost verbatim for Paris Hilton Just Me for Men. Go figure!

vinodgohel
vinodgohel

not exactly but more or less the same....

Blowhard69
Blowhard69

This belongs under the classification of aromatic aquatic, it's a fantastic alternative to the far too ubiquitous Armani Acqua Di Gio worn after morning workouts at the gym to the office by literally every corporate man in America. A bit spicier of an alternative and obviously garnered attention from Armani, forcing them to respond in 2013 with a revamped Acqua Di Gio that was spicier with oriental elements (Essenza) done by none other than God's own fragrance guru himself, Alberto Morillas. Performance is very good on this and the price point is outstanding.

hasan abdul
hasan abdul

Not much to say, this is a classic knock off of a classic. The cinnamon works really well with this fragrance. I mean damn, amazing smell and performance for such a reasonable price.
"Acqua Di Gio" I wonder how much extra money you're paying for the name.

C H E E R S

Ryanmmas26
Ryanmmas26

If you love Aqua Di Gio but are on a budget this would be perfect for you !

To me its about 80% similar but what sets this apart is its a bit more spicy. Its still fresh dont get me wrong but this has a little more depth and ADG smells better in my opinion but this performs WAY better and the smell isnt so far off that its worth buying ADG. On my skin tho Perry Ellis smells better oddly enough. (Just because ADG doesnt agree with my skin chemistry but it smelled amazing on most other people)

To me this smells like citrus,mixed with a light cinnamon note, and a little pepper. Its very fresh but with a kick and I love to use this pre and post workout or just for when I dont know what to wear.

Performance wise this works very well. It projects very well and lasts about 6-10 hours .

Id rate this cologne a solid 7.75 and its very underated in my opinion !

BeautifulDecay
BeautifulDecay

It smells similar to ADG like everyone has said. It's really harsh/sharp though and for me personally whatever is in it makes my eyes water, gives me a runny nose and it makes me sneeze. It's really cheap so I guess it would be a safe blind buy seeing as you wouldn't loose much money if you didn't like it but if you like ADG you might as well spend the extra money and get the better quality cologne.

buraktemiz93
buraktemiz93

as people say, This is knockoff of the Aqua Di Gio. %99 same smell that you get from ADG, . Longevity of 360 is bad. After 2 hours, I wasn't getting anything. For price, It is okey but for $20, you can find something better than this. Just Me by Paris Hilton would be better choice than this one

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

Better than ADG and lasts longer. For the pricepoint it's the best on the market. It used to be my signature years ago but my taste has evolved. Great for all ages. A bit zestier than ADG

daynierds
daynierds

Not a bad fragrance at all, I am looking for something cheap in the smell but could not find it so far, it simply smells good for that price...it is a quite safe blind buy but do not expect a creed out of it for the price...I also do believe ADG smells a bit fresher while shows somehow superior quality...the same with versace pour homme and versace eau fraiche which can be found quite cheap as well...
After a few times already wearing it I have come to the conclusion that longevity is just below average, 2-4 hours max....in the first 1-2 hours sillage is poor, then it becomes a bit TOO close to the skin...you need to reapply for sure....usually fragrances tend to perform well on me...this did disappointed me in that respect...there is also some kind of rotten fruit-fragrance smell in the first 20-30 minutes, it sounds weird but I do feel that...despite is not bad...I do not believe I would be buying it again....the ones I mention cost just a few euros more and smell much more sophisticated.....and perform way better...it may be that the local store where I buy this have the bottles stored for years...certainly I believe this is what is happening with this one...
hope it helps guys...

jdfarley
jdfarley

Not bad. Like AGD, except with a spicy kick to keep things interesting. Bought this as an ADG alternative, but it stands well enough on its own. Very citrusy, with the cinnamon and clove notes kicking in during the middle notes. Surprisingly gets even fresher during the base notes (which I think bears the most resemblence to ADG). Very curious to also try other ADG clones, such as Paris Hilton's Just Me for men.

fdelval
fdelval

Fresh spicy, very similar to ADG, good replacement, specially in the money department.
Side to side, ADG still gets it, but for untrained noses and being tested isolated, this little baby means business.

It is the perfect work scent, and also it might evoke summer.
Quite a paradox, I can see myself enjoying my drink at a terrace near the sea, yet being afraid my boss might show up anytime..

lightspeed388
lightspeed388

I have owned both ADG and Perry Ellis 360 Red, I still have Perry Ellis 360 Red, so if that tells you anything? I love the burst of Lime & Mandirin Orange you get, and then comes a little Cinnamon and spices it all up. On my skin this has better longevity then ADG, and with ADG I also get sort of an egg vibe on my skin that I don't get with Perry Ellis 360 Red. This is a really nice Summer & Spring fragrance, that is nice a refreshing, and you can get a 200ml bottle for under $40 at FragranceNet. It has great longevity and projection as well.

7.5/10 Cheers.

Anosmic
Anosmic

After 30 minutes this is AdG but stronger. If you want AdG, don't bother with it, just save your money and buy this. I have AdG on my left wrist from a sample sprayer and 360 Red on my right Wrist. The first thirty minutes AdG is a bit more natural, but after that the scent is 99% identical, with 360 red about twice as strong with better projection.

What a fugly bottle though...lol.

suryopras
suryopras

I have it, and love it for my day time scent. Projection is high on me and longetivity is about 6-8 hours. I bought it in dept. store to avoid fake product.

Projection: 4/5
Longetivity: 4/5

juliocfranco_03
juliocfranco_03

De verdad huele parecido al Aqua di Gio, pero se siente un poco mas picante, me acaba de llegar, no lo he probado aun su duracion, pero si puedo adelantar que huele excelente, ya dejare un nuevo post

twlahue
twlahue

Acqua di GIO is the older brother who always does what is expected of him. He is on time and respectful to others. He can be counted on in a crisis and everyone knows him and is comfortable with him. Perry Ellis 360 Red is his younger brother. The one with the a little attitude and rebellious nature. Also the one driving the muscle car with the hot girlfriend.

jyan727
jyan727

I so want to love 360 Red, but there is a slight synthetic-ness to it that keeps me from doing so.

Even knowing that though, this is a GREAT fragrance. It smells very similar to ADG which to some isn't a bad thing (definitely isn't to me), except it has a slight cinnamon twist to it that adds spice and sets it apart.

It lasts forever on me compared to a lot of my other fragrances, often going to about 8 hours. For the first hour or so it projects pretty strongly, and even after 6 hours this fragrance still projects(though not as much) as I get people asking me what it is that I'm wearing.

This fragrance, in my opinion, is good all year round but more so during the summer. It has the aquatic feel to play well in the heat and it has the spiciness of the cinnamon to play well in the fall and the beginning of winter.

This fragrance is an easy buy.
1.Its cheap
2.It smells great
3.Its versatile
4.It has great lasting power and projection
5.It has a cool little bottle

My vote is an overall 8.5/10

Pianopolice
Pianopolice

Why the hell it comes in RED? Davidoff Hot Water is appropriately in red, but this is a summer fragrance. Don't be deceived by its color.

Shoota#1
Shoota#1

Wife bought this one for me and boy do the ladies love this. I did not like red at first but I have grown to like it for a change up. Good Sillage and great longevity for an all day scent adventure. I will keep this one in the rotation. Stays on skin and clothes for 7+ hours.

said.mubarok.96
said.mubarok.96

wanna try this frag , so curious about this one !!!!

spartan
spartan

Love this Juice!! Wayyyyy better than ADG, and far more masculine.

w84mooch
w84mooch

Ok I bought this against my better judgement. Well do to the fact I'm not a fan of ADG or really anything similar like Versace PH. To me they share a similar note that gives me a headache right in my temple after maybe 15 minutes up close. I know I'm not the only one. Don't get me wrong I do enjoy the scent, but there is just something I don't like. 360 red has a similar vibe however out does not give me that headache. It's different yet slightly the same. Shares a really nice citrus note that's more ripe and not as synthetic. Smells more like a blood relative than being exactly ADG. To me and on me I should say it smells like ADG and both d&g pour homme and light blue all combined. It's actually quite wonderful. What's strange from farther away I smell more citrus and up close I smell more a light blue vibe. And take some advice less is more with this fragrance. Start with just one spray it's very easy to over spray this one.

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A summer musky frag which is sporty, masculine and sexy...

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0 - 2.5 hours - 1.5 foot projection. This is musky and sexy with no clear notes standing out - the cinammon is lurking in the background somehwere. It's the smell of man in a bottle from 10 -15 years ago - gyms, squash, changing rooms. It's 95% the same as Acqua di Gio for a fraction of the price. I don't get my brain sometimes - I had a bottle of ADG and wasn't unhappy when it was gone, however I really like this Perry Ellis, yet it's the same smell.. Perhaps because of the lower cost, perhaps because it's not well known, not sure..I will be buying a replacement once I use this up! Ages 28 - 53

2.5 hours - 4 hours - 6 inch projection, linear frag.

4- 6 hours - 2 inch projection, but this has good trails

6 hours - 9 hours - Close to skin

Projects and lasts very strongly all day on clothes - much more so than many other frags

My spritzer is faulty and stops spraying on occasions, but I can't grumble

Part of me thinks that it's a little unfair to clone other fragrances

Quality

lovesgotmeHIGH36
lovesgotmeHIGH36

My personal rating: ★★★★

Longevity: ★★★ and a half (on my skin it last about 4-5 hours, but I would like it to last longer)

Projection: ★★★★
*I remember when I first tried this back in the late fall. It was about 35 degrees and sunny. I sprayed it only obey my hand and after a while I can remember smelling it all around me like a bubble of spicey cinnamon. I've had times when it only took 2-3 sprays to fill a room with this scent for about 39 min to an hour, depending on room temp

Scent: ★★★★★
*smells great! Definitely a summer or spring fragrance. It does good in cold weather too so don't be afraid to wear it all year around

judyahn
judyahn

This is soooooo nice! Can't stop smelling it! I'm a girl, and I blind bought this for dad who is in his late 40. Kinda feel sorry that I did because this is too young for him. I would recommend this to people under 30. I ended up giving this to my brother and he likes it :) citrusy, spicy, and a little bit of watery. Wonderful for day.

Juiceman 0331
Juiceman 0331

Cheaper version of Aqua di Gio but a little spicier.
If you want to save some money and want to buy Aqua di Gio, I would recommend this one. I gave this an 8 because of the affordable price compared to Aqua di Gio.
I call this:
"Aqua di Gio Intense"

My overall rating 8/10

FlashAdler221
FlashAdler221

I have this. I bought it because I knew it would be a pleaser when I go out during the day. I'm not too fond of it though. I bought some Coca Nut Lime Breeze spray for $4 at Bath and Body Works and I like to layer it with 360° Red. It gives me a Virgin Island water feel. You all should try it.

VintageDuneFan
VintageDuneFan

Today, I went to a perfume store that I frequently visit in order to buy Perry Ellis 360° Red For Men, based on several positive reviews written on this page. Obviously, I first asked for a spray on my wrist, so I could try the fragrance.

I must say the smell isn't bad at all. Actually it's a pleasant fragrance. Probably there's nothing wrong with the quality of this one, but it just doesn't work on my skin. It has a moderate projection and also a very weak sillage on me. I feel a little dissappointed about that. So I decided not to buy the fragrance.

I felt the citrusy notes kind of synthetic compared to Armani's Acqua di Gio. I don't know if the next comparison makes sense, but for me Perry Ellis 360° Red For Men is like drinking an artificial citrus punch that has been on a fridge for 2 weeks and Armani's Acqua di Gio is like drinking a fresh citrus punch made with first class mediterranian products.

Maybe I need to give it a second chance soon.

paulo roberto freitas
paulo roberto freitas

Surpreendentemente versátil, confortável, e sem dúvidas, um dos melhores custo/benefício da perfumaria.

Robertolacoste
Robertolacoste

huele increible te huelen desde lejos mi novia lo adora me quiere comer hasta es afrodiziaco es la mejor fragancia la amo

hsuru4u
hsuru4u

fades way too fast...smells ok..not exciting or spicy to me..i dont get cinnamon at all...could be worse..it is a lifgt green frag to me........

mrjesse
mrjesse

The ladies at my job love it. Great projection and longevity! Really safe blind buy. if your looking for something a little different but still really familiar I highly recommend!

luisitofenders
luisitofenders

Cuantas pulsaciones me recomiendan para 360 red y en que lugar para que huela por todos lados cuando paso y deje buena estela :)

hogan00
hogan00

if you don't wanna pay for the more expensive aqua di gio, give this a try. very similar. i dont own it, but ive smelled it at the store. pretty good fragrance.

jawsh3539
jawsh3539

I like this, but I don't love it. I still think Aqua Di Gio is a little better on my skin. However I just bought it so maybe I need to give it a few more tries.

BradleyRay
BradleyRay

My boyfriend's dad has this and OHMYGOD. It's amazing! Young or old. It's universal and very thrifty when you're on a budget. Amazing. <3

supernaan
supernaan

Simply put this is exactly the same as ADG with minute differences and LASTS LONGER! The best thing about it without a doubt is its the same smell and lasts longer!!!

vonzigdarke
vonzigdarke

I bought this one for some sinister fun. Always mistaken for Acqua Di Gio. When trying to state my case, it was insisted I was in fact wearing Acqua Di Gio. PE Red is a bit stronger, yet inoffensive. Only Katie Puckrik herself would laugh you out of a moving vehicle if you tried to pass this off as ADG.

For fun: Cut this with one spray of Joop on the side of your neck-blast the other side and wrists with PE Red.
(No more than one blast of Joop with this!)

iLikeColognes
iLikeColognes

smells really great but unfortunatly doesn't last more than 2-3 hours.. maybe because of my skin

stanky
stanky

Lasts longer than Aqua Di Gio by Armani. But the Armani has a wonderful scent!!

kanak
kanak

smells similar to ADG as mentioned here by many others but is a little spicier. not bad at this price range considering it lasts really long. i prefer aqua di gio though. smells more refined in my opinion though i happily wear this as well. good solid performer.

chino4380
chino4380

Just Got it yesterday, and it does remind me of ADG but better and longer lasting. Good price for a solid summer fragrance. You can't lose with this one.

aromaphile
aromaphile

3.4oz bottle, 3.4oz after shave and deoderant=$20...

Really?

I definitely get the comparisons to ADG...to me, 360 Red is a very similar, yet spicier version of the popular citrus/aquatic. It's incredible to think that a 1.7oz bottle of ADG is at least double the price of the gift set I purchased.

What a ridiculous bargain...how is it that this can smell better, last longer AND cost less than ADG? This is, of course, only my opinion...but this rocks!

Manofomega
Manofomega

Purchased several months ago and did not like it. Picked it up again one week ago and can't stop wearing it! I guess some scents just grow on you.
Beautiful scent and lasts a long time on my skin; 8-10 hours at least.

fonso92
fonso92

Ladies at work love this, great price for it too and it lasts a long time! Give it a try, you will love it

Aventador
Aventador

Very similar to Acqua di Gio, but more in your face due to the added strength, projection, longevity, and the touch of cinnamon. If you are not smelling specifically for the cinnamon, it is hard to notice, so people smelling you will recognize Acqua di Gio. I personally think this is slightly better than Acqua di Gio, for less than half the price. If you are a fan of AdG, you will love this cologne. Projection is slightly better while longevity is much better. Definitely a crowd pleasing scent. I think this scent is even more versatile than Acqua di Gio due to its touch of spice and strength.

Definitely earns my recommendation.

adeel008
adeel008

This fragrance is very good .......i love it....its fresh and long lasting. which is excellent.cant go wrong with this one....

CoreyMac
CoreyMac

Wore this for the first time last night while bouncing at a bar. I got a LOT of complements. Being told by the ladies that you smell "delicious" means that whatever you are wearing is working. I don't have the nose that others do so I can't really give you the detailed notes that others can, but I can say that this one smells great and lasts a long time.

sebastien3
sebastien3

i blindly bought this, just got it in the mail yesterday, not sure how I feel about it. Maybe it will grow on me, but not favorable so far.

shamus1
shamus1

Yes, almost identical to Acqua di Gio, but I prefer this one. That's because it's a little bit spicier, more natural smelling, and doesn't have the synthetic sour drydown that ADG has.

I love how it manages to sustain a lemony/lime-like citrus smell well into the drydown, always smelling natural.

The other amazing thing is its longevity, for such a light scent. It actually increases in strength after an hour or two of wearing it, then it maintains that strength for at least six more hours, if not more. This baby doesn't quit.

Talk about great value!

MY RATING: 8/10

abhinavmadan1980
abhinavmadan1980

I have ordered it online blindly just because you guys say its another ADg. The order has been dispatched and I am waiting for my cute lil' ADG. Lets see what does it come out to be when its with me..
Edit: Just recieved my box. The first spray does not even talk about ADG. I am totally surprised why so many people compare it with ADG.
Its just citrus all around.
After 1/2 hr I smell loadz of lavander.

Edit: Just sprayed it on my friend, he smells like Half ADG after 15 minutes of spray!!

Raychee123
Raychee123

Interesting stuff, just got it yesterday (bought it online and blind to boot). Because of everyone's reviews saying it is a Gio clone but different I had to try it. I am no pro at this sort of thing by any means but I think the scent has similarities to acqua di Gio on certain whiffs but overall smells different enough to be a viable and great smelling cologne all on its own merits. It could just be the way it mixes with my chemistry that makes it smell considerably different than Gio because let's be honest, thousands Of people saying it smells like Armani can't be wrong :) overall, great stuff, love the scent, and familiar enough to make it a very safe blind buy. Good stuff!

nando80
nando80

As most mention on the reviews for this scent, Perry Ellis 360 Red is almost identical to Acqua Di Gio. The main difference is the spicier notes Perry Ellis 360 Red has over AdG. For around $25 you can't beat such a wonderful scent oppose to paying $60+ for Armani's version. I love Acqua di Gio but must say I enjoy the spicier cinnamon scent that comes out of Perry Ellis 360 Red even better. In my opinion a must buy.

Update:

I have to say that for a fragrance as fairly priced as this one, projection is excellent! Easily reaches 8 hours or more depending on your activity. I stand by strongly saying that it is as good as Acqua Di Gio but the spicier cinnamon notes make it its own and probably even better!

dutchschwag
dutchschwag

One of the great values in men's colognes, Perry Ellis Red is a reasonably priced alternative to Acqua di Gio with many of the same ingredients simply arranged in a different manner and with a slipping of cinammon and coriander to give it more spice and make it less clear to lawyers this is a direct copy of big selling AdG. Given the plethora of citric aquatics on the market asking for big payoffs despite limited projection, this is a wonderful godsend. There is a spicy undertone here, just like the earlier reviewers have indicated, but it isn't anything that powerful, the base is very linear and very aquatic all the way through.
Perry Ellis 360 Red has excellent longevity for the price, 7-8 hours is not uncommon, though it does tend to wear close to the skin towards the middle point. Still, the dry-down is pleasant and combines sandalwood and moss with vetiver in a very well-blended fashion but generally sticks to its core of citrus and cinammon.
This can be had for reasonable prices, usually around $25 for a 3.4, and it's worth every penny given how solid the longevity is for an aquatic. Don't agree that this is highly synthetic and cloying, this is probably the least so of any of the 360 line, implying a certain natural blending though it certainly has a synthetic element, the solid blending somehow manages to overcome its cheaper ingredients.
PE360 Red suffers more from a lack of creativity packaging wise than anything else, and for that it certainly suffers with elitists, but for the money, this is a fabulous purchase that belongs in any aquatic rotation. Can even serve as a signature scent for anyone looking to avoid the ubiquitous presence of Acqua di Gio.

andrevarx
andrevarx

A fresh fragrance, refreshing, invigorating and sexy. The entry notes are fresh, mastering mandarin and bergamot. There is almost no transition between entry notes and middle notes, in case of a soft touch wood smell of lavender most delicious I've smelled so far. The notes still dominate the base notes of bergamot mixed with moss, and a hint of vetiver.

In fact, in my opinion, only by the fact that this fragrance was launched nearly 8 years after Acqua di Gio by Giorgio Armani, one can say that is a copy of it. Really smell very similar, yet not lose identity. Acqua di Gio is "softer", and has a more floral character that allows you to be able to use in temperate climates. 360 ° Red for Men, has a more "acute" citrus and woody smell, which make you think the perfect fragrance for summer or spring, very refreshing, really.

By its nature, is ideal for all uses, from office, even for use on a romantic date or a night club, a scent that truly captivates. Not my favorite, but so far, is the fragrance that has received more compliments when I use it. Women love it.

In terms of projection is very good, and its duration on the skin, at least in my skin chemistry is almost eternal, lasting about 24 hours on my skin. And something I want to mention, this fragrance is very strong, if you like check my wardrobe, so far is the most powerful fragrance all I have, with two sprayed on the skin enough to smell all day. I usually use 6 sprayed on skin with my other fragrances.

Highly recommended, despite smelling like Acqua di Gio, not a copy because they have different characters. Acqua di Gio is like for temperate wheather, and less playful, and 360 Red is for warm weather and very very playful.

FEYISETAN
FEYISETAN

different.... spicy..daring...longlasting....it's red!

krisiu
krisiu

Very fresh perfume. Cheap and good. And IMO very similiar to F by Ferragamo Homme, to ADG also but not so much. Quite longlasting

allunique999
allunique999

Fragrantica I think that you have the wrong group on this one. If 360 Red is almost a copy of Acqua di Gio, one of the two is in the wrong group. This fragrance is not Oriental Spicy. :)

alaaddin777
alaaddin777

really really better than ADG

s2164059
s2164059

I used to wear AdG but got sick of smelling like everyone else. This one checks the same boxes but is different enough that people will notice a distinction. Older, spicier and yes cinnamon.

janotte
janotte

This is NOT an exact copy of Aqua Di Gio. This is s bit spicy. in cologne world,Red suggest rouge and I do not like rouge. Hence I do not like this cologne.

Chris72
Chris72

Let's face it, this is a knock off of Aqua de Gio....having said that it drew many compliments!!! It smells great, Perry Ellis makes some of the best clones/knock offs in the business :)

babybash44
babybash44

Much more summery than my initial impression. This fun Perry Ellis releases lime, bergamot, and a light musk for a very nice Spring/Summer scent. As for cost, this is available at most Marshalls/TJ Maxx stores. The bottle is individual and the scent is as well. It is not as mature smelling as the others, but could be pulled off by anyone. Harmonic is a good way to describe it, but we don't need anything crazy so wearing this is best done lightly.

Bastian-Fleming
Bastian-Fleming

Very fresh and nice perfume for daily use.,very similiar to ADG like many other said.,but with the cheapest price.,
i use it with the aftershave and deodorant product and it make me fresh all day.,
the longevity is great 6-8 hour.,

My score :7/10

varondandy
varondandy

i get the reverse effect from the notes...first the base,then the spices really kick in and about four hours later then the citruses. verrry nice!so my wife tells me.ciao

yilmazg
yilmazg

Fresh citrusy start, after 30-45 mins the spices, especially the cinnamon starts to kick in. Not entirely aquatic like ADG, it is similar but more spicy. My favourite cologne for summer. Yummy citrus, cinnamon with a musky base. Longevity is very good too.
Very good fragrance overall. 8/10

GRIM
GRIM

One of the Perry Ellis copycat fragrances. This is a great alternative to ADG. Good longevity & to my nose it smells a little more peppery (not as peppery as Tommy Bahama mind you, which can be a sneeze factor!).
Can be found at decent a decent price online. Would buy it again.

minister smellgood
minister smellgood

this is simple but kind of classy at the same time.A easy wear for everyday use if need be.

dancam86
dancam86

An exact copy of Acqua di Gio for less than half the price. Great :D

ScottyVizz
ScottyVizz

Yes, it smells like AdG, and yes, it's better! It's the goodness of AdG without the sour drydown. Cool bottle to! :)

drummerboy1986

The cinnamon does start to come out, but hey cinnamon is sooo good. The women love it, the guys who wear Aqua di Gio think I'm wearing it can't tell the difference.....

Galleddrim
Galleddrim

This is alright for a spring or summer day. The cinnamon is fresh, but overpowers the other notes. Makes me feel like I'm smelling like Big Red. I'll wear what I've got, but won't buy again.

kt-
kt-

This is a cheap but good fragance. Its Freshness and elegant.

Beautiful. Harmony. Melodic

360° Red for Men by Perry Ellis 4.14 out of 5 based on 358 ratings and 81 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Perry Ellis 360° Red for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Perry Ellis 360° Red for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 360° Red for Men by Perry Ellis. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 360° Red for Men by Perry Ellis represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.